Informazioni su Lever

Lever è l'unico software di preselezione dei candidati sviluppato per coltivare i migliori talenti e aumentare la collaborazione in tutto il team.

Ulteriori informazioni su Lever

Aspetti positivi:

It is extremely easy to use, and the customer support team is great.

Aspetti negativi:

Sometimes I get a little stuck and won't be able to find a person, or permissions don't seem equal across the board.

Valutazioni di Lever

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

Lever ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,5 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 548 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato Lever?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (548)

Cristina
Talent Acquisition Lead (Romania)

Intuitive and on-point

5,0 7 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

- Intuitive and easy to use by all stakeholders - Wide array of integrations and smart in-built features - Exceptional implementation & support team - really know how to translate an org's needs into features that can be leveraged(thank you, [SENSITIVE CONTENT]!) - For recruitment teams whose work is heavily dependent on sourcing, the Lever Chrome extension is gold! - A true collaborative platform

Aspetti negativi:

- Access names are a bit confusing, but it does help to clarify them to stakeholders from the start - Would love a more granular approach to location, since LinkedIn doesn't recognize a : "<Country>, Remote" format

Maria
Maria
Head of Talent Acquisition (Francia)
Logistica e catena di approvvigionamento, 501-1.000 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Great tool to support with hiring in a scale-up phase

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: My company is going through an exciting scale-up stage and to support the company with hiring efforts we decided to modernize our recruitment stack.
Implementing Lever was very easy across the whole organisation - the implementation specialist - [SENSITIVE CONTENT] - offered top-notch support during the whole implementation journey and the migration of candidate data from our previous ATS went seamless.
Since adoption, the hiring team saved lots of time in sourcing and gathering the interview feedbacks, as it allowed us to automate several critical tasks.

Aspetti positivi:

Lever has all of the features we were looking for - an easy to set up careers page, configurable roles and permissions, feedback forms, communication templates, customizable steps in the interview process, scheduling, referrals, internal applications management and a very powerful customizable analytics dashboard. And above all, it has a game-changing Nurture feature that Lever is the only ATS I'm aware of offers that allow the team to engage candidates at scale through personalized email campaigns.

Aspetti negativi:

Not a big issue, however worth mentioning: i)my previous ATS had a mobile app I used on a daily basis - Lever doesn't have one ii) there's no local support in Europe which leads to either asynchronous communication per email or meetings that can take place late afternoon only. iii) impossible to upload a picture (of the hiring team for example) to the job ad, something that was possible with my previous ATS

Michaela
Recruitment Operations Specialist (Cechia)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti

Smart ATS + CRM tool

4,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: We went through the implementation led by [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and that was superb. Overall the customer care is strong and I like the product. There are several features that Lever should work on so it fits better organizations of a larger scale (1000+) as some of the workflows are just not granular enough.

Aspetti positivi:

- sourcing part - integrations with other systems - the system is smart so it is limiting mistakes - reporting is strong (as the system does not allow many mistakes)

Aspetti negativi:

GDPR options are very simple, we need them more advanced as a EU based company user roles - too simple for us, again we would need to have them more granular email/interview templates - it would be great if these could be preset based on the interview name/type - it would save a lot of time to search through templates department/team set up - as this affects the entire system and automation it is very hard to set it up correctly, as we are an organization of larger scale, it is just not enough granular for us job offer approval set up - again not granular enough for us

Aaron
Principal Talent Acquisition Consultant (Canada)
Vendita al dettaglio, 501-1.000 dipendenti

Game-changing ATS for either Agency or Corporate Recruitment

4,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: I've been using Lever for nearly 11 months at two different companies - initially as a super-user, and most recently had the pleasure of implementing it from scratch at the latest organization I'm consulting to. While the full version of the software mostly works while browsing using tablets, support has indicated that they only support Windows or Mac platforms. I have used most features at ease on iOS on an iPad Pro 10", and 12.9" - but certain key features fail, and responsiveness lags despite it being about 80% workable. The sales process was consistently professional and personable. At no point did I ever feel pressure from anyone in the sales organization to make a quick decision on the product as it suited their month or quarter end targets - which spoke to their interest in securing long-term clients. The thoroughness in the implementation process, train-the-trainer, and direct support in hiring manager training further assisted greatly in increasing user adoption. This wasn't just a one-off sale for them, but a long-term partnership - and am grateful to have been able to work with such a superb ATS software vendor from the selection process through post-implementation. I have and will continue to recommend them unreservedly in the future.

Aspetti positivi:

Intuitive workflows whether an expert or notice on the system. User adoption is high due to terrific UI/UX. Responsive technical support. Implementation leads that really care about the success of the implementation. Feature development and road-mapping that is responsive to end-users.

Aspetti negativi:

Lack of calendar synchronization and room availability support for enterprise users not fully on G-Suite or Office 365. Lack of SMS integration. Lack of consistent bug resolution follow-through. Lack of full support for non-desktop/laptop browsers, ie: Chrome on iOS on a 10" or 12.9" iPad Pro.

Heather
Project Manager (USA)
Telecomunicazioni, 10.000+ dipendenti

Data driven and dedicated

Aspetti positivi:

We have used Lever for over 2 years, rolled out in countries across and globe and trained hundreds of hiring managers to use the system for feedback and reviewing applications. We initially chose Lever for its data and analytics, which have allowed us to automate reports and KPIs for teams in all our markets. The system is user friendly, and tools like Lever Nurture and Recommendations can help recruitment teams to find and attract more talent. Perhaps the best thing about choosing Lever is the team behind it. The system itself has rolled out many new features (requisitions, approval flows, restricting access to view sensitive information) after carefully considering feedback and suggestions, which are critical for scaling and management for large orgs. The support team is incredibly responsive to any issue and the product team is open to feedback and as transparent as possible about upcoming changes. The customer success team really goes above and beyond to understand and work through client concerns and helps to find innovative solutions to most issues. If you choose Lever and are lucky enough to work with rep - you've struck gold. I don't think I've worked with someone more focused on client satisfaction, able to make tough discussions enjoyable, and who really advocates for his clients.

Aspetti negativi:

While Lever is growing rapidly and adopting more large global clients, there still seems to be a dominance of focus on US tech startups - for example in the Partner Integrations or in offer templates (multiple options for equity and vesting options) but complex package structures can require significant customisations, which can require additional work for enterprise clients. The biggest hurdle to adopting Lever as a global enterprise solution has been concerns around data privacy of candidates and employees as it stores all data only on servers in the US. From a security standpoint, this is worrying, has made it harder to get buy in to roll out in other markets, and delayed several implementations. If you want to consider candidates outside the US, particularly in Europe and Emerging markets, it means significantly more time and checks with Legal, Compliance, and Security departments. There is also the fair concern that non US candidates may be discouraged from sharing their data if wary of surveillance and privacy rights - which are major concerns and considerations in other markets. Investing in data centres in locations that focus on protecting data privacy would make it easier (and safer) to roll out and use as a true enterprise tool.

Mike
VP of Engineering (USA)
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Smooth, easy, and frustration free

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: I used Lever for years at RedOwl (but was not involved in the implementation) and implemented it here at Cybrary. It has had an immediate positive impact. I have recommended it to friends in the past from a user's perspective and now that I've gone through deploying/implementing it, I only feel that much stronger and more positive about your product and recommending it.

Aspetti positivi:

Having the implementation plan and scheduled checkins with cust support has helped a lot in getting me to focus on the right things at the right time. Lever does a great job at striking the balance between "highly configurable" and ready to use out of the box: most of what we need is pre-configured properly (making deployment easy) and the fact that most things are configurable/customizable is great (making it easier to tweak those things where we need to deviate from "norm"). Cust support rep was great and answered many questions that went beyond Lever features/functions/configurations. I enjoyed working with him and he was very helpful -- as the VP of Engineering, "HR" isn't exactly my wheelhouse. He took into account our specific needs and suggested best practices that took into account other considerations (e.g. legal).

Aspetti negativi:

As you are aware, it would be great if EasyBook was more of a global feature. It would be great if a coworker could use the links and email templates I configured. Also I wish schedules could be modified by the people being scheduled rather than just by the owner of the link. Finally, consider treating "Tentative" or "Maybe" as Accepted/Busy on calendars (or making that more configurable); there have been a couple of race conditions on scheduling phone screens: Developer is invited to a planning meeting but has not yet accepted and then gets booked for a conflicting phone screen. Archive reasons should have long descriptions/reminder text/instructions in the app. For example, we "stole" Lever's "Wrong Motivations" archive reason but I'm sure that folks are not clear on what that means and when to use it. It would be great to have reminders/instructions in-app to help folks pick the best one.

Jake
Talent Acquisition Associate (USA)
Istruzione primaria/secondaria, 501-1.000 dipendenti

Intuitive, Effective, Innovative.

4,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Bottom line: In my opinion, Lever is the best ATS out there. Beats its competitors by at least a mile. Keep up the great work!

Aspetti positivi:

- Scheduling interviews have never been easier for our Talent Team. Our conference rooms are linked to Lever so we can do everything without checking Google Calendar! - Easy to use interface. Every tab, page, and profile is very user-friendly, with the recruiter/hiring manager in mind. - Sending candidates a link to schedule their phone interview cuts down on the back and forth. - Communication between approvers, hiring managers and interviewing team is ridiculously easy that even my mom can use Lever. - Automatic job posting to external job boards. Super easy to use for niche job boards as well! - The referral system is super easy for folks who don't use Lever on a daily basis. - Customizable application per posting. SUPER easy. I love this feature. - Reports are very easy to pull and read. - Recruiters have control over who they involve in the hiring process. Before when we didn't have Lever, all hiring managers had access to every single job posting and its applicants in front of them. Now, we assign them to specific jobs they own. They can't see anything else. - Lever Extension on Chrome is insane, in a very good way. Extremely helpful when you're sourcing candidates on LinkedIn! - Andrew is great. Always there when we had questions and always willing to hop on a call with us. - Implementation phase was super quick and simple. The Lever team did whatever we asked and in turn, we did whatever they asked.

Aspetti negativi:

- Requisition approval needs fine tuning. When we decide to hire internally for a requisition that has already been approved, we have to delete the current req and add another one indicating it was an internal hire in order for us to report on the number of internal hires. There's very little you can do with a req once it's been approved without getting the approvers involved again. - Offer approval is backward, in my opinion. The letter should be drafted first, then sent out to the approvers for their review. Right now, it's approval first, then offer letter draft. - Referrals are counted as "applicants" and not "leads." That's crazy to me. - Once a lead has applied through our careers website, we have to manually move them from the lead bucket to the applicant bucket. There's no automatic transfer. No notification, either.

Ed
Senior Recruiter ()
Vendita al dettaglio, 201-500 dipendenti

Strong ATS Platform

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Lever is the 7th ATS that I have used professionally and I have demoed many others, it is one of the best out there. We went through our selection process a year ago and ended up demoing 13 ATS providers and they were the best for our needs. We couldn't be happier with Lever and plan on being a long-time customer.

Aspetti positivi:

-Great UI/UX-very intuitive and easy to use -Good tracking capabilities: Can create unique URLs, each employee has a unique social/employee referral link, you can drop a Google Analytics tag, and can embed tracking pixels -Easy to get buy-in across the organization -Adds efficiency to the recruiting team saving recruiters and coordinators time in our day to day. We had to do a ton of manual work with our last ATS. -High engagement: Many of our team members weren't a big fan of our previous ATS and now they have turned into power users -Chrome Extension and integrations with other sourcing tools to be able to easily import candidates into Lever to manage the pipeline -Gmail and Google Calendar integration so you can do everything from one platform and not have to continually go back and forth when communicating and scheduling candidates -They are continually upgrading their software as we have been a customer less than a year and have seen many new beneficial releases -Have a CRM product(Lever Nurture) -Great support from initial contact through implementation -During the sales process, they really took the time to understand our business and recruiting processes -Easy to create customized reports -Tons of partner integrations -Streamlined and easy implementation process

Aspetti negativi:

-Doesn't have automated social referral distribution. Employees can't schedule their job posts via social, they need to do it manually each time through Lever. -They don't have Live Chat for customer service -When setting up your job application, if you choose to have a resume as required then the 'Apply with LinkedIn' is pointless. If they 'Apply with LinkedIn' then they still need to upload a resume. Unfortunately, 'Apply with LinkedIn' doesn't cover the resume requirement.

Ashley
People Operations Coordinator (USA)
Fonte della recensione

Vast improvement in the automation of our young, growing tech company's hiring process

5,0 6 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

I love its seamless integration with the tools we most use--Gmail, Google Calendar, Slack, Abacus, and Docusign. It has made our entire hiring process more seamless as a result. For applicants, it provides a more professional, personalized (if templated!) experience than what our young company had previously afforded. For our People Operations department (of one) it has vastly improved our organization of resumes. Previously, I received from multiple sources (hand-delivered resumes, forwarded emails of resumes, dozens of job boards) often receiving resumes from people who were not directly involved with the hiring process. Lever has helped keep the channels of communication open between varying levels of involvement, equipping team members to track at the distance that makes the most sense for them. Furthermore, it has renewed energy throughout the company regarding our democratic hiring process. It is helpful that all team members can refer candidates more easily to the wider team, and that they can see all of their feedback forms/interviews in once place. The Slack reminders regarding feedback prove helpful since so much of our work is carried out via Slack. I also very much enjoyed the implementation process with Phil. He made clear that there is no dumb question. He was consistently friendly, and empathetic when there were obstacles in the implementation. He had a great way of allowing me to train by doing instead of training by sight.

Aspetti negativi:

I look forward to the tool having more options in terms of auto-text/mail-merge. For example, it would be great if email templates had some options for dates and times. I also wish that it were possible to add multiple locations to a particular posting. I created a location called "Multiple Locations," but it'd be nice to have more specific cities listed. Perhaps I'm missing something though and this is an option. I'm still very young in my use of this tool. I also wish that the workflow process could be manipulated by super admins. If ever we need to make an edit to the workflows, we will need to contact Lever's support team. I have no doubt they will be responsive. I simply wish we were empowered to customize this ourselves as needs change. It'd be great if each department could customize their own flow for their different hiring processes. Also, the cost was nearly prohibitive for our small company. I was glad that the team worked with us on this. I trust that if we can expand its use across departments (instead of the initially approved Client Success team), the company will see its full value. Right now it's a bit costly for our 1-person People Ops 'team' in its primary focus on Client Success hires. I think to get full use out of this platform, we would need a full-time recruiter--possibly using the Teamable and LinkedIn Recruiter integrations that Lever affords.

James
Director of Talent Acquisition ()

RLL = Recruiters Love Lever

5,0 6 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

Lever is a very intuitive product, and takes the recruiting efforts of any organization to the next level. The interface is extremely user friendly, and helps streamline candidate experience. Their Customer Success team is amazing, and they are always willing to go above and beyond for their clients. I first came across Lever when I was leading recruiting efforts at a startup called Bluecore. I was all but settled on selecting Greenhouse as our ATS, not because I thought it was better than Lever, but simply because Greenhouse was the ATS that I heard the most buzz about. Before pulling the trigger, though, I decided it would be a good idea to see what else was out there, and at least take a look at another option or two. I reached out to my Recruiter network, and my buddy at Foursquare mentioned to me that they were using Lever, and that he really liked it. I set up a demo, and the rest is history. Lever knocked the demo out of the park, and I have had an amazing relationship with the company since. When I eventually left Bluecore to become the Director of Talent at Docurated, I made sure during the interview process that I would be able to bring Lever with me. The product is continuously improving, and I look forward to being a part of the ride.

Aspetti negativi:

I don't really have anything negative to say about Lever, as I am a big proponent of all of it's functionalities. If I had to pick something, I would suggest that Lever start working with more job posting sites to enhance it's capabilities on the frontend. Blasting out job postings to Indeed and other top job sites, besides for just Glassdoor and LinkedIn (I think you can only do this if you purchase job posting slots from these sites), would be awesome. Right now I am using Built In NYC in additional to Lever to ensure I get the most bang for my buck in regards to driving inbound candidate flow.

Utente Verificato
Talent Acquisition Manager (USA)
Servizi finanziari, 201-500 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Lever is a great efficiency ATS for small-mid sized companies

4,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: I realized improved efficiency from day 1 with a high volume of candidates scheduled on our books for the same amount of effort.

Aspetti positivi:

Very user friendly and features are thought through from the tactical recruiting side. I love easy book links, automated offer letter templates that actually work well, strong email template capabilities with email delay features, integration with slack.

Aspetti negativi:

Few glitches with offer letters / integration with background check and HRIS system. I had to figure out some rules myself that weren't documented. Their support team is very fast and friendly though. The built in support articles are also very comprehensive.

Morgane
Morgane
Talent manager (Francia)

Alternative considerate:

Amazing user experience from end to end with Lever !

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Saving time on everything from applications review to interviews feedbacks, including sourcing and nurturing !

Aspetti positivi:

I really enjoyed discovering the Nurture feature that helps me save a lot of time. The team collaboration on hiring is really smooth thanks to Lever from reviewing sourced profiles and applications to completing interviews feedbacks. Using Lever really ease the implementation of new collaborative hiring process within GitBook. My experience with Lever is the first user experience I ever had that encourages me to recommend a product being 100% confident ! I enjoyed every step of my experience with Lever from the very 1st call discovering the product with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], all the way to the amazing on-boarding led by [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] until being an actual power user of Lever.

Aspetti negativi:

There is not much things I didn't like about Lever. If I would think of one, it would be the grey UI that is not really appealing and sometimes the UX such as having to go back on settings part to update a template but those doesn't reduce the great user experience one should have using Lever.

Jessica
Jessica
Talent Acquisition Manager (USA)
Software informatici, 201-500 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Lever is such a user-friendly tool and a huge improvement for us!

5,0 7 mesi fa

Commenti: We weren't able to successfully build a robust database previously. Lever allows you to do that in an organized way. Also, the metrics/reporting capabilities even within the enhanced package is far superior to those I've used previously.

Aspetti positivi:

I love the UI/UX of Lever. It's super user-friendly and easy to figure out overall. Lots of capabilities we didn't have before. Compared to the solutions I've used before (JazzHR and BreezyHR for smaller businesses), it's like night and day. SO much better.

Aspetti negativi:

There are some features that are missing/need to be improved. They aren't dealbreakers, though. For instance, you can't manually update job posting dates. Also, the site doesn't have many partnerships with free job boards allowing you to automatically push out postings to them. It's integrated with LinkedIn and has a recent integration with Indeed as well, but that's it. If you want postings on other job boards, you have to manually do it, which is a decent amount of work.

CEO (USA)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 51-200 dipendenti

Great candidate-centric ATS.

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Overall we're really really happy with Lever. It's a huge improvement to our last ATS and will be critical in our next stage of growth. It's really a well-designed system.

Aspetti positivi:

Our company operates similarily to a recruiting agency, which means we tend to hire for the same job on an ongoing basis, as opposed to hiring one or two candidates, then closing the job. Because of this, Lever helped us understand that we need a candidate-centric ATS, as opposed to a job centric ATS. This is a critical distinction when evaluating ATS, and is why we selected Lever over other systems. The best feature is the global pipeline view that you see when you first log in. It makes understanding the pipeline really easy. And you can filter it down by job, recruiter, etc. which is also really helpful. It's really the best UI / UX of any ATS pipeline that we've seen. We also really like the tagging and automation tools. Also the tight linkedin integration is nice. Oh, and two-way email sync with gmail is a critical feature for us that not all ATS have.

Aspetti negativi:

The reporting can be a little hard to understand at times. It doesn't have a direct integration with indeed, zip recruiter, or other job boards, so job distribution isn't as good as our last system (workable). But we're making it work.

Marina
Head of Rec (Germania)
Intrattenimento, 51-200 dipendenti

Great Data-Driven ATS

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: ATS that cares about people.

Aspetti positivi:

Switched from a no-reporting ATS to Lever and it has been such a wonderful experience so far. The whole tool is built with candidates and candidate experience in mind. I honestly cannot imagine going back to how we used to work. Working with candidate profiles is intuitive and fast - especially with the newest feature CV Review. The Chrome extension makes sourcing on Linkedin a breezy. Our account manager during closing the deal was absolutely lovely - she was a great support in pitching the proposal to the business and getting us the best price we could afford. Thanks, Lo!

Aspetti negativi:

I'm gonna have to say customer support. Issues are rarely resolved on the first try - they also work US hours only which makes it really hard to fix critical issues on day 1. Lately there have been more issues with the platform than before. Though Lever sent an email about it, why it happened and how they will ensure it doesn't repeat in the future.

Ryan
Head of Talent (USA)
Servizi finanziari, 11-50 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Lever is a Great ATS for Any Start-up!

4,0 5 mesi fa

Commenti: Over the last 9 years I've used Lever, Greenhouse, Workable, Taleo, Breezy, and Jobvite. Lever is hands-down my number 1 pick for its ease of use, its user interface, countless integrations, and efficient workflow. Lever has also been improving their reporting and analytics making their software a perfect fit for any start-up from a 10 person pre-series A to a 400 person series D/E company.

Aspetti positivi:

Lever was easy to implement (I had it up and running in less than 24 hours), the career page can be integrated with your current website quickly, the scorecards are fully customizable, and the ATS does a nice job at tracking candidates throughout the process.

Aspetti negativi:

At the moment, a user cannot edit the interview stages without submitting a ticket to Lever. I hope they change this in the near future.

Cinthia
Cinthia
Talent Acquisition Sr. Manager (USA)
Servizi finanziari, 501-1.000 dipendenti

Best ATS Ever!!

5,0 10 mesi fa

Commenti: The team has been amazing! Since the 1st contact, demos, implementation, everything has been great!

Aspetti positivi:

The integrations with LinkedIn, HackerRank, Fetcher, Slack are amazing!

Aspetti negativi:

Please give us Hiring Manager Satisfaction Surveys and improve the automation feature!!

Operations Associate (USA)
Gestione di organizzazioni non profit, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

The most cost-effective for nonprofit organizations

5,0 10 mesi fa

Commenti: In short, I really enjoy Lever and all that it has to offer. While it contain a plain applicant tracking system and the HR functions are basic---it does what it needs to, is cost-effective, and that's why it's ideal for small businesses.

Aspetti positivi:

I love that Lever offers our nonprofit organization a whole lot of recruiting and tracking opportunities without breaking our operational budget. Specifically, I like that we can add and remove teammates with ease to track specific job postings and view where the applicants are within the process. The templates for individual job creation are a huge time saver as well since we never have to reinvent the wheel each time a new position opens up.

Aspetti negativi:

Unfortunately, Lever can be a bit confusing for new folks. I dislike that you have to toggle between tabs in order to get the whole picture (number of applicants & resumes per job opening) and analyzing the talent pipeline with Lever's self-generated information can be unreliable when compared to self-reporting methods.

Candice
Recruitment Business Partner (Nuova Zelanda)
Software informatici, 5.001-10.000 dipendenti

Mostly good

4,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: This is a pro and a con - When processing a candidate for a role, it's good to be able to have visibility of what stages they're at with other roles they've applied to. But then it becomes a bit annoying when trying to process them for one role, but having to either decline or progress them for any other roles they've applied for, even if they aren't your roles.

Aspetti positivi:

- I like the way Lever processes candidates (pipeline). It's straightforward to use. - Great visibility of candidate notes. - It's fast at updating across the system, good synchronisation. - I like the way the feedback works between Outlook/hiring managers email. - New interview feature to show if hiring managers have accepted their interview invitations. - We like that it integrates with DocuSign and Outlook, and the chrome extension for LinkedIn. - It's cloud-based so we can log in from anywhere. - Evan is awesome

Aspetti negativi:

- We can't use bullet points in Offer forms because they don't format correctly in the final contract. - Formatting of job description (can't do bullet points) - It's challenging for hiring managers to find the 'approve' button when offer approval emails come through (it's at the bottom of the email and then it's not clear when they open the candidate's profile. - Could have more use of colour coding. - Hiring managers keep their access to individual profiles after their jobs have closed (then managers complain about receiving too many notifications) - There should be multiple Offer forms (for each of our locations for e.g.) -

Tina
Director, Talent (USA)
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Solid tool with outstanding customer support

4,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Solid tool with outstanding customer support.

Aspetti positivi:

Even without any previous training, Lever is a fairly intuitive tool to pick up. Their customer support is reliable and responsive- from customer success managers and implementation consultants to the sales/renewal reps. I have enjoyed partnering with all of them. They are helpful, great at problem solving, and are very open to feature requests. Lever’s “Easy Book” links works just like Calendly, so candidates can choose an interview time that works best for them. Lever Nurture Campaigns (email campaigns that automatically escalate to be sent from different people at the company) work really well, assuming you have email addresses of candidates to send it to.

Aspetti negativi:

We use Google everything at my company and scheduling interviews can be a pain. Lever pushes interviews to Google Calendar but we cannot see if interviewers accept the meeting invites in Lever. You have to go into each Google Calendar meeting invite to check. It’s also a pain to copy and Reporting is just ok; I know there is a separate reporting module that can be purchased but the standard reports could be better. This also relies on clean data from the recruiting team, I.e. recruiters have to be diligent about pushing candidates into the next “recruiting stage”, otherwise interviews can be scheduled and logged in the wrong stage of the pipeline. This also allows for false positives when candidates fall out of the process and don’t complete interviews that were originally scheduled.

Sara
Employee Success Manager ()
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Incredibly easy to use with a top notch team to support it!

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Overall, this is a great software that continues to release new things - both big & small - to improve the workflows for its users! The team is dedicated to improving recruiting & company culture. At the very least, subscribe to their emails for some thoughtful content!

Aspetti positivi:

-First off, the sales & implementation teams are fantastic. I had a great experience during the sales process (which is why I chose them over Greenhouse) & Customer support representative from implementation (customer success) has continued to be a trusted partner even post-onboarding. -It's relatively easy to set up & manage ongoing updates. I pretty much built the entire thing when we switched from Jazz. While I have an implementation background, I'm no engineer, so kudos for making it easy to manage. -Hiring managers love it - esp. product & engineering! -The email templates are a life-changer. -The sync with Google calendar for rooms & availability is also a life-changer.

Aspetti negativi:

While overall, it's a fantastic product, there are a few very nitpicky items I'd love to see modified down the road: -More customization for job posts; there are a couple standard fields you can't change. -Ability to sort applicants by certain criteria, i.e. if they included a cover letter or link to portfolio. -Permission levels with more "pick & choose" customization. -Changing interview times, teams, and feedback forms could be easier. -Option to save commonly used filters -- for a super admin with access to all reqs, it can be a tad overwhelming, but I've hacked a good process with bookmarks!

Mitchell
People Ops Manager (USA)
Fonte della recensione

As a solo recruiter for a rapidly growing start-up, Lever has saved me so many headaches.

Aspetti positivi:

Honestly, it was the calendar booking for a while, but now its 100% Easy Book Links. In the few week's that I've had it, it has saved me so much time in booking both my first round screenings and I've been able to work with hiring managers on their recurring weekly schedules so candidates can book their own technical interviews as well. Outside of that, I've been diving into building a much more structured interview process and Levers Feedback Forms are robust enough that I can create super thorough forms tailored to each hiring manager.

Aspetti negativi:

I wish there was more functionality that made liaising with recruiting agencies easier. Very few agencies ever use the "custom job application" link that I send them and the resume email import functionality is very basic. Ideally, I'd like the capability to automatically tag their source. Possibly based off of the email address of who originally sent it to me. (IE - Agency sends me 3 resumes and CC's the email I use for Email importing. Lever see that "[email protected]" email handle and automatically knows that it should mark the source as Agency and tag it as "Recruiting Agency" or w/e) Honestly, that's my only gripe, and it's not even a bad one. It's super niche for smaller recruiting teams like mine who use a number of agencies to help ease my work load.

Mary
Mary
Talent Lead (USA)
Cosmetica, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Lever Changed My Recruiting Game For The Better - There Is NO Reason Not To Make This Your Go-To ATS

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Lever has helped build + nurture talent relationships far better than any tool or self-imposed regime. It also helps streamline hiring for teams that are new to interviewing and educate at the same time. I love its ability to track and project manage, especially in multiple ways (analytics, visual staging, etc) and identity strengths/pain points.

Aspetti positivi:

Nurture campaigns, the emphasis on candidates vs job, reporting capabilities, and hyper customizable Feedback, Email, Interviews, + staging. Additionally, Customer Experience is beyond excellent. Any support you need, it's there, responsive, solution-oriented, and faster than you can blink.

Aspetti negativi:

I don't. I love Lever. I will name my firstborn after this robust product.

Utente Verificato
Recruiter (USA)
Software informatici, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti

Strong UX

4,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

The user experience with Lever was much higher than that of most ATSs that I've used. My favorite functions included:- reminding interviewers to submit feedback- being notified when an interviewer submitted feedback- being able to see when the candidate's next interview was scheduled- the notes section on a candidate profile for those one-off conversations with candidates or when discussing with a hiring manage- Being able to tag someone in the notes- Resume review was quick and painless

Aspetti negativi:

I would have liked to automate workflows more. Example: If I move a candidate to interview completed, then I would like to automatically trigger an interview follow-up email.Docusign integration never worked properly for offer letters.

Roberta
Talent Engagement Leader (USA)
Fonte della recensione

Lever is the most intuitive tool I have used....

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: This was an easy survey tool to use.

Aspetti positivi:

Lever is an intuitive tool. The flow of work is thoughtful. I was able to self-teach my way through the tool and my hiring managers are also fluent in the tool with minimal effort. Lever enables me to be a great business partner to my hiring managers and to support finance and our business. I have had a team of 8+ and made a career switch and am supporting talent solo - it really enables me to use my time well. The scheduling feature is quick and easy for large interview panels. The tool to open phone screens with blocks of times saves me hours in scheduling. It's a live tool - anything I add it updated automatically. Lever gives you the ability to have contagious transparency with your hiring manager and other team members. This tool has all the features I need. It's priced very well in the market. Lever integrates with my other top partners. The support I have received from Lever is also like no other. Kudos to you, Lever.

Aspetti negativi:

So far the only thing on my 'wish' list is when we have pre-qualifying questions that if someone answers 'no' to something we need to be a 'yes' that it would send an automatic email. My support team takes this feedback and looks to incorporate it into their future roll-outs for the tool. Which I love... my voice is heard as a customer.