Valutazioni medie

• Nel complesso
  • Facilità d'uso
  • Servizio clienti

Informazioni su ERPAG

ERPAG è un servizio cloud ERP che copre tutti i processi aziendali per le piccole e medie imprese.

Ulteriori informazioni su ERPAG

Filtra le recensioni (254)

Valutazione del prodotto

Valutazione del prodotto

Utilizzo

Ordina per

Hai già usato ERPAG?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (254)

Marcelo Z.
Marcelo Z.
R&D (USA)
Beni di consumo, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Good ERP to take in consideretion

5 2 anni fa

Commenti: We are a growing company, we manufacture, we order from other suppliers, we produce, and we sale trough Shopify and B2B and wholesale via Quickbooks, We have a sales department, technical department and, production department and shipping department, this way I can integrate all under one platform.

Aspetti positivi:

We were about to implement Inventory management, and Shopify recommend Erpag, I just been using the Demo, but they got me at the first minute, very intuitive and easy to navigate. I will try also the service and repair platform.

Aspetti negativi:

No integration with other apps, at least couldn't find how to do it.

Bryn H.
Owner (Canada)
Vino e liquori, 2-10 dipendenti

Wonderful Fully Featured ERP Package

5 2 anni fa

Commenti: ERPAG support is fantastic; they have been quick to respond to our questions making it easy for us to move forwards.

Aspetti positivi:

ERPAG has been one of the easiest products we've come across to get started with. The menus are clear, everything is easy to find and mistakes are easy to fix. The data import functionality is very easy to use - just copy and paste from a spreadsheet and you're good to go. Sales tax handling was a big problem for us with several competing products; ERPAG handles the relatively complex tax rules here in Canada with ease, including different tax rates depending on the buyer's location, etc.

Aspetti negativi:

Some pages are a little hard to work with on smaller screens

Sarah S.
Inventory and Production Manager (USA)
Elettronica di consumo, 2-10 dipendenti

Best ERP Software!

5 2 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: We have been using spread sheets to maintain all of our inventory information and used only immediate orders to be able to plan production, but it was fruitless. We often ran out of parts that have longer lead times and it wasn't efficient to try to run a manufacturing business. It's really changed how we view our processes and flow. We're about to ramp up production and ERPAG could not have entered our lives at a better time.

Aspetti positivi:

I am a buyer with 10 years experience under my belt and worked for a number of years with a software that has an insanely high price tag and had overly complicated ways of displaying ordinary information. ERPAG is not that at all. Coming in as one of the least expensive ERPs that I trialed, I immediately appreciated how snappy it felt to open different tabs and the ability to maintain tabs like a web browser. I have been able to upload 100s of line items with a few drop + drags in what felt like no time at all, I was up and running and compiling bills of material without having to consult a manual every five minutes. It presents the most relevant information per tab right where you need it. No need to hunt around for that open PO - one tiny click shows you everything you need. Everything feels easy, which is the best thing you can ask for when starting an ERP from the ground up.

Aspetti negativi:

The only thing I wish was that there was an option to not have a sign in time out, but it's not really a big deal.

Chris C.
Beni di lusso e gioielli, 2-10 dipendenti

ERPAG Lacking Support

1 5 mesi fa

Commenti: Horrible. Their technical support documentation is not updated and I hired a website developer to try to get it to work. The developer did everything he could to get it to integrate only to be finally told "sorry I cannot help you" from ERPAG support. At first I was very excited by what you had to offer. Unfortunately you do not have the tech support necessary to help me resolve the issues of connecting my website to ERPG. My web developer did the following for me:
-Followed their instructions of uninstalling all plugins and testing connectivity.
-Tested their connectivity on a fresh install on a simple shared server.
-Booked a service support call and talk to you via live support.
I have also tested my Woo-commerce integration with their competitors, MRPeasy and Katana, and it was easy for me to do on my own without tech support.

Aspetti positivi:

Everything they say they can do. I was super excited about the is software when I found it.

Aspetti negativi:

The software would not connect to my WooCommerce website.

Craig H.
director (UK)
Produzione di apparecchi elettrici/elettronici, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

ERPAG, a great package for small business especially if you track by serial numbers

4 mese scorso Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

Inventory control was the main functionality and so the ability to track material through-out by serial number was key along with customer returns This has been easy to set up and use. With delivery lot quantities of greater than 10 having the ability to input multiple serial numbers with copy and paste rather than single entry was also a fundamental need and ERPAG does this very well. Allowing transfer of material across multiple sites is great and using the stages feature allows production across sites. ERPAG is easy to use and it appears to stop the user falling into traps when processes are run before material is available so I've got confidence that all is well as I use it. There's a lot to like. The support has been great too, with instance response in the chat to the support tickets raised. All cases I've been met with knowledgeable staff who can explain what I need to do to get the functionality I want

Aspetti negativi:

Some of the reporting is not exactly as I'd want but this could be that I've not fully investigated all possibilities.

Joy E.
Founder/CEO (USA)
Cosmetica, Lavoratore autonomo
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi
Fonte della recensione

Love Love Love This software!!!

5 5 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

Amazing software/database! It seemed daunting at first, but that's the case with me and any new software, but if you can manage Excel, you can manage this! Not only is the database amazing, the customer service is OUTSTANDING!!! I have never experienced a superior level of customer service like this before. The ladies have me spoiled! They know me by name, always sound happy to hear from me even though I know I'm a pain, and they are sooo patient with me and never get frustrated when I need them to repeat something I don't understand. I love this team and the software and will never leave them! xoxo

Aspetti negativi:

I honestly have found nothing negative about this software, it truly is amazing!

Joon hyuk L.
Director (Hong Kong)
Import & Export, 2-10 dipendenti

Just started

Aspetti positivi:

Well from now only can say this is a great software to managing my business, as my industries need many different fields and items, cant use just for E-commerce platforms, our business is mostly offline businesses. And this software looks matching well until now.

Aspetti negativi:

AS I wrote here, I am a new user but looks much more useful than others software.

Sylvia L.
Vice President (USA)
Macchinari, 11-50 dipendenti

Best MRP/ERP software out there

5 2 anni fa

Commenti: We run a scientific equipment manufacturing company and the services are excellent. I've tried out many other similar tier software (SOS Inventory and MRPEasy) and this is in a league of its own.

Aspetti positivi:

The software is a manufacturing company's dream. I love so many things about this. Beautiful interface, amazing support (instantaneous directions if I chat with them and the developers can turn on a dime to implement features if requested). It also does everything I want it to: track purchase orders, tell me intuitively when things are late, search items, assign serial numbers to items (we purchase a lot), customize fields, and multi-level BOMs.

Aspetti negativi:

It was hard to find this software! I was looking at the really expensive onsite MRP/ERP solutions and thinking that they were overkill. This is EXACTLY what I need.

Laura E.
Laura E.
Moda e articoli di abbigliamento, 2-10 dipendenti

Victory Cheer Uniforms is using ERPAG to manage growth and manufacturing

5 2 anni fa

Commenti: So far we're able to create orders pretty easily. I'm not sure yet how to submit an invoice for online payment to clients.

Aspetti positivi:

We like that this software allows for CRM, BOM and manufacturing planning.

Aspetti negativi:

This software does not have a human resources feature. This may also pose an issue when trying to track individual job performance.

Miljan T.
COO (Francia)
Beni di lusso e gioielli, 2-10 dipendenti

Amazing ERP system

5 2 settimane fa Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

CRM, inventory, Purchasing options are just amazing. Customer support is always there for everything. Have all fonctions in one place.

Aspetti negativi:

Can't connect with a bank account. So if you want full accounting option, need to choose Xero, because ERPAG integrate with them.

Steve M.
President & Founder (USA)
Difesa e industria spaziale, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

ERP for small manufacturing operations covered

4 2 anni fa

Commenti: ERPAG is helping our company take control of our inventory, work order and job planning, and purchasing activities in combination with other quality management systems.

Aspetti positivi:

Very easy to import BOM & vendor data for the hundreds of components that we use in our products. Also very easy to build work orders and purchase orders to help us migrate away from PDF work instructions and excel sheets for POs.

Aspetti negativi:

Time tracking app for work order costing could be improved. We already use a separate app (Tsheets) for better visibility of our employee time tracking for different projects and it will be tricky to reconcile these different tracking systems. If ERPAG could match Tsheets functionality it would be worth a bit more to us. In general, the ERPAG user interface feels a bit antiquated but functionality is really what we care about so this is just a minor ding.

Rafiq M.
Rafiq M.
Sales Manager (Singapore)
Prodotti alimentari e bevande, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

A great option for small to medium businesses!

4 anno scorso

Aspetti positivi:

Sales, Purchasing, Manufacturing and Accounting features are easy to use. Software is responsive and even have its own mobile app feature! Great value for companies looking for a functioning MRP software on a tight budget. ERPAG also can sync with xero, although the feature requires you to update manually.

Aspetti negativi:

So far nothing has made me not like about the software. I would say I would like more people to use this software as the only online help that I can find is on their help website.

Frank L.
CEO (USA)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 2-10 dipendenti

More features for less.

5 2 anni fa

Commenti: Most of the issues we had was collecting the right data and understanding the terminology of ERPAG as it compares to Quickbooks Online. Also, the sitch to QBO and implementation of ERP at the same time has added a degree of difficulty we wouldn't have if we had stayed with Quickbooks Desktop but the switch was needed. Being able to use ERP on android tablets like the ones we already use in production will save us a ton of money that we would have spent on scanners and other gadgets we won't need.

Aspetti positivi:

The number of features included in the software and the pricing tiers are a pleasant surprise in the age of paid add-ons or poorly developed and overpriced software packages available for manufacturing and production control.

Aspetti negativi:

The learning curve might be a little steep for a single person to est out all that the software has to offer and the documentation could use some detailed examples on how to use some modules and the sequence to follow when entering data manually or via import. But given all the things this software does right it is understandable that it would have a delay in the documentation for some modules.

Ratanachai P.
Owner, Executive Advisor (Thailandia)
Cosmetica, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Flexible & intelligent software but easy to use. Best for startups & small to mid size business.

4 2 anni fa

Commenti: I'm so happy to find this application after a virtually forever search for an ERP software that will fit my organization requirement with limited budget. The software is sophisticated and well designed. It is also so flexible that allows you to adjust and tweak the software to fit your organization's requirement. The flow of the application is also intuitive and easy to understand. Their support team is also very helpful. I love that they also provide the Live Chat service within the application. This really help us solve our problems quickly. So, if you are an entrepreneur looking for an ERP solution, make sure you don't skip this one!

Aspetti positivi:

Cloud Application, No need to invest in hardware. The software covers every aspect of an organization and link important data together. It is very flexible and well designed.

Aspetti negativi:

Support team availability for company in Asia continent is quite limited. Continuity issue. For example, when we briefly lost Internet connection, the user is kicked out of the software immediately and lose all the unsaved works. When something is wrong, the application is just suspended without any reason or explanation. It should have a better error handling.

Bryan L.
Sales Manager (Singapore)
Import & Export, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Great Product with a good price tag

4 10 mesi fa

Commenti: So far ERPAG has met most or if not all my needs. We will be going live very soon.

Aspetti positivi:

Adding additional fields is also possible for our business. Assistance from ERPAG on technical information has been prompt.

Aspetti negativi:

So far the features are very functional for my company.

Hung H.
CEO (Taiwan)
Vendita al dettaglio, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni
Fonte della recensione

Operation is very human.There are support for Chinese, very convenient

5 4 anni fa

Commenti: Save a lot of time.

Aspetti positivi:

The sales function can be used as a CRM system.After the shipment query sales record is very convenient. Sales reports can filter different sales data, it is easy to analyze. Manufacturing is very powerful.Set the assembly can automatically offset the raw materials, the factory management of the company is very convenient. ERPAG can save a lot of time, it is recommended small, medium-sized companies to use.

Aspetti negativi:

No API and Order upload for EXCEL.When the amount of orders is growing, it is necessary to import customer information and order information.This can save a lot of time for customers who are engaged in online sales.APIs can be connected to their own website will become very convenient.

Abbey N.
Chief Operating Officer (Sudafrica)
Moda e articoli di abbigliamento, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

ERPAG solved my admistrative problems with orders.

5 anno scorso

Commenti: I am still trying ERPAG but so far I am impressed with the manufacturing part. It is simpler to use as opposed to the product I used before and it is cheaper.

Aspetti positivi:

What I like is that I an tack an order from beginning until the end. Also I liked the fact that I could import data fro mypreviuos ERP system. I did not have to start from scratch. The integration into the E-commerce.

Aspetti negativi:

The fact that it does not integrate with my current E-commerce software. But I will be able to switch say to Shopify.

Jorge A.
ERP Consultant (Messico)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, Lavoratore autonomo
Fonte della recensione

ERPAG widely covers the needs of any retail company. It's a very intuitive and easy to use software.

5 4 anni fa

Commenti: Probably the highest rated product in terms of price-quality ratio.
A highly and fast configurable product.
A very intuitive ERP that requieres shorter implementation and trainning times.
A fairly good GUI that makes it relatively easy to identify the next steps from the creation of a quotation to closing/booking a sales order.
A product that can be easily customizable without the need of technical support or contacting ERPAG development team. It is fantastic that you can customize document templates to adapt them to your business needs.

Aspetti positivi:

Setting up your company's database in ERPAG is easier and faster than in most of the commercial ERPs you can find in the market. You can create a product catalog with almost as many product attributes as you need in just a matter of minutes. You are also able to upload not only product info, but also purchase orders, suppliers, customers, employees and many other tables from your own databases, by importing them into an excel file. The latter plus the capability to customize data fields, either by literally translating fields to your local language or by changing names so that they can fit your business needs, it's a brilliant idea that I hadn't seen in any other ERP product out there.

Aspetti negativi:

There are currently no options to work with more than a single currency, which is a shame considering that businesses are becoming more and more globalized.

Mark K.
Consulenza manageriale, Lavoratore autonomo
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi

Impressive capabilities

5 11 mesi fa

Commenti: Superlative!

Aspetti positivi:

The progress from database management software that keeps track of Bills of Material to Multimillion-dollar ERP implementations has been spectacular. The only thing more stunning about the cost of these systems is the complexity. If you have ever worked with SAP you will understand immediately. If not you are going to save yourself a steep journey up that learning curve. ERPAG is priced almost too low. I nearly passed it up when I saw the cost. How can Cloud-based ERP software have this price point and really be ERP I thought. Fortunately, I took a closer look. I'm still exploring all of the functionality. I will be presenting ERPAG tomorrow and I will say simply that ERPAG is all you will ever need. All of the bases are covered.

Aspetti negativi:

ERPAG University CRM tutorials would be helpfull.

Aleksandar M.
Aleksandar M.
Representative at ASM RAUNOVODSTVO d.o.o. (Serbia)
Contabilità, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni
Fonte della recensione

Few words about Erpag Inc.

5 3 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

We have been using software solutions from Erpag Inc. for more than 20 years. By using this software we have significantly raised the level of services we provided, got the necessary stability, speed and ease of use. The program has proved through long time of use , starting from the MS DOS platform, later through the Windows environment, up to the current cloud version. It is a really warm recommendation for all those who want to have a modern, comprehensive, complete software to run the company's business from all fields of activities.

Aspetti negativi:

Feel that i couldnt find any relevant bug :)

Darko ¿.
CEO (Croazia)
Circuiteria, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Very inspiring and perspectable software

4 5 anni fa

Commenti: Using it for a year in my business, works great, functionality is great, features like service management with invoicing and retail sales with great inventory management. Cloud based functionality is great because i don't have to worry about backup or my computers speed, it works fast every time from anywhere. I can access it on my mobile phone (the screen is not adapted but i can still manage around in need). Customer support is very quick and responsive and they worked hard on my demands.
Overall i tried many many softwares and i would suggest this to anyone. The big downside is lack of accounting but since i have an outside bookkeeper it is not an issue for me. User interface is very well designed, for me it was very easy to learn to work with it, some of my workers say it has to many clicking but i don't see how else you can unite all those features.
My recomendation to anybody!

Aspetti positivi:

Multilanguage support, lots of features, awesome user interface, cloud based

No accounting

Jane C.
CFO (USA)
Settore automobilistico, 2-10 dipendenti

Outstanding customer support

4 3 anni fa

Commenti: The software does what I need it to do for the most part and the company listens to my needs and will sometimes make the necessary development upgrades.

Aspetti positivi:

The company was extremely responsive to my needs and even implemented some capabilities that I requested. They also helped me with some data entry in order to save me the time of doing it myself or paying an employee to do it. Although they are in a time zone with a 9-10 hour difference, they always respond to my emails right away. We have scheduled late night support sessions so that I can get help when email support isn't enough.

Aspetti negativi:

The payment type of a sales order or invoice cannot be changed after it has been completed. Sometimes we make mistakes when entering orders, and I'd like to be able to go back and modify it.

Chirag A.
Director (India)
Salute, benessere e fitness, 11-50 dipendenti

Best Software for material managment

4 anno scorso

Commenti: Excellent,
Many problem solved for material managment,

Aspetti positivi:

Easy managment of input and output + have very good function of BOM

Aspetti negativi:

Few additional option which are not working as of now, but does not mater much,

François M.
Président (Canada)
Produzione di apparecchi elettrici/elettronici, 11-50 dipendenti

Straight to the Point

4 3 anni fa

Commenti: Great tool, great value for the money, a couple strings to attach and they'll be all set to win a lot of OpenERP/Odoo customers.

Aspetti positivi:

GUI, speed, report template editing, **amazing** embedded support (videos, chat zone), XLS import/export. You can tell that they have real manufacturing experience.

Aspetti negativi:

Lack of key CRM features (leads --> opportunities --> quotations, emailings), forcing the use of other third-party tools, which is a bit sad. Seems like it would be super simple for them to add.

Ghislen H.
Engineer (Panamá)
Design, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

We have two years with this product, it is very good product, but need better tropicalizacion

4 4 anni fa

Commenti: Centralize all information online anywhere

Aspetti positivi:

Spanish Support, The Account Plan, has scheme, it is already built in and can't be changed. We need something modificable for our organizacio The Purchase Order, that you need to correct should be done via manual journal vouchers. The Notes in the purchase orders must be written manually, it does not allow copying and pasting. Sometimes it shows code and algorithms in the print format In the purchase orders, the calculation of the tax is not being done automatically

Aspetti negativi:

It allows me to see in a single screen the financial behavior of the company Keeps track of all movements Allows me to periodically export the company summary Centralize all information online