Informazioni su KORONA

Un software per punto vendita avanzato, basato sul cloud, per negozi di vendita al dettaglio, eventi a pagamento, servizi di affiliazione e ristoranti con servizio rapido.

Ulteriori informazioni su KORONA

Aspetti positivi:

Easy to use and customize how I need it. Integrates with systems for apps, online ordering, website, delivery/curbside pickup.

Aspetti negativi:

No ID scanning and no "Legal Birthdate" that shows on the POS screen.

Valutazioni di KORONA

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

KORONA ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,7 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 56 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato KORONA?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (56)

Kristen
Vino e liquori, 11-50 dipendenti

Best business decision!

5,0 10 mesi fa

Commenti: I had such an antiquated system before, implementing Korona has been a huge game changer for my overall profitability. Implementation was seamless and painless! The support staff is great and always ready to help. Had I known it would be this easy, I would have made the switch sooner!

Aspetti positivi:

Korona makes it so easy to manage my business remotely. I can easily update pricing, enter stock receipts and view all my sales data from the website. All the POS features are customizable based on your business and the reporting is pretty endless.

Aspetti negativi:

My only "want" at this point is more features available from the mobile version of the back office.

9 mesi fa

Thanks, Kristen! We're always working on improving the product and service, and the mobile side of the back office will have new features soon. We'll keep ya posted!

Oniqueh
Wine Club Manager (USA)
Vino e liquori, 11-50 dipendenti

Great POS and Support Team

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: We transitioned multiple software solutions looking to find something that would fully integrate while also helping us dig deeper into our sales data and manage our inventory more closely. Korona has provided solutions for all of those things and made it so much easier to manage our business uniformly across all three tasting room locations as well as managing our Wine Club and online store. Of all the software solutions we transitioned to this year, Korona greatly exceeded the customer service of all others. While other solutions were hard to get in contact with (especially with a real person), Korona was always easy to reach, extremely personable, knowledgeable, and quick to help.

Aspetti positivi:

The reporting you are able to do in Korona is amazing. It helps us make decisions about store hours, staffing, products to re-order, etc. much easier. We liked being able to customize the buttons in a way that made the most sense for our business and staff. It is much easier to train new staff members on Korona compared to our previous POS software, which is great! Our favorite part of the software would be the Support and even Sales team though, they made the transition so easy and continue to promptly assist us with any issue or concern that arises. They work with us to ensure we are happy with the way things are operating and are just AMAZING overall!

Aspetti negativi:

We have struggled with getting the Quickbooks integration to work correctly for us. We also purchased a tablet from them that is extremely slow and frustrating to use the software on.

4 anni fa

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, Oniqueh. We're proud of our customer service, so that's really nice to hear :) Call us with questions anytime!

Steven
Travel Agent (USA)
Tempo libero, viaggi e turismo, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Prova gratuita

KORONA Review

3,0 4 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

Software was good and features designed

Aspetti negativi:

Cost to much should have cheaper price for people

3 anni fa

Hi Steven, thanks for the feedback. Glad to hear that you liked our product, but sorry to hear that it wasn't in your price range. We strive to provide reasonable prices for each of our POS software solutions. KORONA's software-as-a-service always comes as a flat monthly rate with no extra fees or expenses. Often, "cheaper" solutions end up being more expensive once all fees are added on. Please don't hesitate to reach out again if you're interested in setting up a demo with your free trial so you can see each of the features that KORONA comes with. Our support and customer service team members are pretty great :)

Gregory
Co-Founder (USA)
Vendita al dettaglio, 11-50 dipendenti

Really excellent POS system

5,0 10 mesi fa

Commenti: Extremely positive. The software interfaces correctly and well with all of the equipment we need it to, the reporting is extensive, the inventory management works well, and the customer service is the best of any of our vendors.

Aspetti positivi:

How fully featured it is. There's nothing I've needed to do that Korona couldn't handle one way or another, which cannot be said for literally any other POS I've used in my career.

Aspetti negativi:

The user interface leaves a good bit to be desired. It's not unusable by any means, but it does feel as though the UI was designed by developers, not designers. Can be confusing and unintuitive at times.

9 mesi fa

Thanks, Greg! Let us know about any specific features that seem a bit clunky. We're always trying to make the product as seamless as we can.

Stephen

Korona POS for Liquor Store

5,0 9 mesi fa

Commenti: Overall a great product for retail POS system. Integrates with my credit card machine so cuts down on the potential for human error. End of Day reporting is excellent. Employee time clock is great as well.

Aspetti positivi:

Value for the money is excellent and the customer service is the best I have experienced.

Aspetti negativi:

No ID scanning and no "Legal Birthdate" that shows on the POS screen.

9 mesi fa

Thank you, Stephen! Hopefully, we'll have those extra widgets for your dashboard sometime soon.

Kevin
Admin Support (USA)
Commercio all'ingrosso, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

KORONA is a very potential POS system for the future!

5,0 3 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

I have been learning KORONA as my company is planning to move to this POS system. KORONA as first does not seem like a matching POS system for my wholesale company. However, the more I learn to use it, and with the help of awesome customer support, the more I believe this POS system could be a very good fit to many type of business out there. So I love the most about this software is the 24/7 customer service and reporting function that are very easy to use.

Aspetti negativi:

What I don't like is not too big of an issue. It was just the terminology that KORONA used that are not too popular compare to other POS system out there. If KORONA consider to add a function where we can customize the terminology across this system, KORONA will be on fire!!

3 anni fa

Hey Kevin! Happy to have you with us at KORONA. And thanks for leaving us such a kind review so soon. We'll be here for anything you need during your transition and for the duration of your subscription :)

Aaron
Small Business Owner (USA)
Fonte della recensione

Left Square and went to Korona, now my business can grow as big as I can dream!

5,0 10 mesi fa

Commenti: Love it! Still learning all the great things it has for me to make my job easier.

Aspetti positivi:

Not connected to a processor company. So I won't need to integrate into another POS system ever again. While taking advantage of any new processing company that can offer a better rate. I get a real person to talk to in less than a minute every time I call with a question. No Contract, month to month. Can't lose to try.

Aspetti negativi:

It does so much that there is a little learning curve if this is your first professional business software. No issues learning though.

9 mesi fa

Thanks, Aaron! Please continue to reach out to our support team any time you have questions.

Food & Beverage FOH Operations Manager (USA)
Ristoranti, 51-200 dipendenti

Great Program

Aspetti positivi:

being able to import my products thru a template

Aspetti negativi:

at first it was difficult trying to figure out the tag option but now it is something we use thru out all locations

4 anni fa

Thanks, Michael! Please reach out if you need assistance with any other features. We're always here to make sure all of our customers take advantage of what the solution offers.

Jennifer
Shipping/ Internet (USA)
Vino e liquori, 201-500 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Never easy making changes/ but Korona was relatively painlessly

Commenti: Fairly straightforward POS system that is evolving

Aspetti positivi:

Outstanding customer phone suppprt. Our account rep(s) are over the top attentive and eager to trouble shoot at any hour -this is always very reassuring

Aspetti negativi:

Still not every thing we need and difficulties expressing our needs. Updates often times remove functionality that is worthwhile and it's difficult to convey the importance of not losing functionality. The time difference has also caused some issues on pressing issues -and updates are not tested on all platforms and to the extent that I feel they should be.

5 anni fa

Thank you very much for your review! We try to make KORONA better with every update and are very sorry that some updates had the opposite effect for you. We will address this with the product team and do our best to not have updates affect any customers negatively in the future.

Teresa
President/Owner (USA)

Best decision I ever made

5,0 9 mesi fa

Commenti: I feel the inventory is much better than my previous system.

Aspetti positivi:

I like the cloud part the best. I can do ordering when I am away from the store. I am a single owner/user of the system and I was in need of a new POS system due to my previous system was no longer going to be available and I searched out a lot of new POS and I found Korona to be very similar to my previous system. I just had to learn new verbage to understand what I wanted to do. My previous system it was hard to get ahold of anyone to help with any questions and the support staff at Korona has been outstanding! Any question they know what I need and it doesn't matter who I talk to. They all know what I need and explain it or fix my issue in no time. It was the best decision I ever made!

Aspetti negativi:

The hardest part for me is the reports. I know what I want to do but I have a hard time remembering where to get the reports because where I think they should be, they are in a different spot. there are a few things that are confusing but I just figure it out or call support.

Ken

Quite useful

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: All the information is so handy to use once it’s set up

Aspetti positivi:

All the information I need regarding the running of my store is right here

Aspetti negativi:

Set up takes hours so many things needed to get it going

3 anni fa

Hey Ken, thanks for the kind review! We're happy to hear it's been a great solution for your business. We know KORONA's extensive features can take time to learn, so we're always here for initial training as well as any other questions that you have down the road. Give us a call anytime if you have any questions!

Jenessa
Inventory Manager (USA)
Servizi e attività ricreative, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

One stop shop for all your POS needs

5,0 8 mesi fa

Commenti: My experience has been great! I started learning the system in October and had the hang of it shortly! It is super user friendly and intuitive! There are so many features I know as I continues to delve deeper into the software I will continue find features that make my job simpler

Aspetti positivi:

I love how easy it is to trouble shoot problems. Dealing with inventory the last thing I wanna deal with is incorrect stocks or reporting. The Customer Support team always answers even my hardest questions, and when the issue is to big or complicated for me to handle they will take care if it for me. That peace of mind is so important and beneficial!

Aspetti negativi:

The POS System is great! Occasionally I run into issue on the back end where a bar-code I'm adding gets replaced by an older one from the same product. It isn't a huge issue and I'm sure its a bug they will fix but sometimes it slows the process down.

Ryan
Manager (USA)
Fonte della recensione

Great Pos system for the money

Aspetti positivi:

Great value for the money, the support team is great and easy to work with. The overall layout of the software can be customized to benefit different business. We would recommend korona.

Aspetti negativi:

Gift card ability and ability to put returns on gift cards

3 anni fa

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! We'll reach out to you shortly about any issues with gift cards that you might be having.

mubedi
OPS manager (USA)
Fonte della recensione

As a POS it offers great value for the money. i have used it for 4 years.

4,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Day to day management and business intelligence

Aspetti positivi:

Support is outstanding. They keep adding features. It is easy to use. The back office has a lot of tools to help understand the business and customizing the UI is fairly simple.

Aspetti negativi:

Rental inventory management is immature. Forces me to deal with 2 platforms which is unfortunate. Some of the queries are a bit weak in my opinion. I sometimes want to do AND operations to find products and it will do OR instead. Not as useful as it could be.

5 anni fa

Thank you for your review. We will address your concerns and suggestions with the product team.

Ray
Fonte della recensione

Great system, easy to use

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Excellent, the staff is friendly and knowledgeable

Aspetti positivi:

Easy to use, detailed software, laid out very nicely for great appearance

Aspetti negativi:

Needs a few minor adjustments and some info added

4 anni fa

Hey thanks for the kind review, Ray! Glad to hear everything is still going well. Let us know specifics on any suggestions you have to make the system work better for you.

Digesh

Best POS for Liquor Store

Aspetti positivi:

Super quick credit card transaction Cloud based system, Simple and solid hardware Easy to install Best customer service

Aspetti negativi:

Reports can be more clear Margin % is not available at all time. It only shows up during price change and it goes away. I hope Developers are little quicker on implementing changes.

3 anni fa

Thanks for the great review! We're really happy to hear it's worked out so well for Aviation. If you ever need assistance with creating or interpreting reports, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team. They're always here to help each of our customers use the software to its full potential.

Anna
Vendita al dettaglio, Lavoratore autonomo
Fonte della recensione

We've never had any major issues, and any problem we have had are usually taken care of fairly quick

Aspetti positivi:

The inventory tracking, ease of adding products, being able to track how fast things sell, which hours are busiest.

Aspetti negativi:

It's changed how the shelf labels appear when they are printed, now the only choices are to have the price large enough to read or the product name big enough to read. It used to be both.

5 anni fa

Thank you very much for your review. We are sorry to hear that you didn't like the new label changes. We will address this with the product team and come up with a solution.

Clifford
Fonte della recensione

Korona is a great system for a small business

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: The benefits are ease of use of system which makes it easy to train staff faster. It also helps when dealing with large crowds

Aspetti positivi:

The ease of use when using the system. The tabs help make the back office easier to navigate. It is ideal for the small business owner

Aspetti negativi:

Sometimes I wish the updates would come faster. They do a great job of updating to fix issues when they do arise

5 anni fa

Thank you very much for your review!

Joseph
owner (USA)

Review of Korona

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Always was there to help

Aspetti positivi:

Very easy to set up and apply to our needs

Aspetti negativi:

Had to make a few changes, but was easy.

3 anni fa

Great to hear, Joseph! We've really loved working with you over the past several years. Glad that KORONA has been such a good fit with your business.

sophia
Manager (Canada)
Vendita al dettaglio, 51-200 dipendenti

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Korona is much faster than the old pos we were using (Lightspeed). We are no longer delaying the transaction time because we don't have to wait for software to catch up to us

Aspetti positivi:

Really user friendly, and super fast transactions

Aspetti negativi:

My boss hasn't set up the stores as different locations so we can't see the sales by location, only as a whole.

3 anni fa

Thanks for the great review! Glad the transaction times are better than you had before. If you need assistance importing data or making sure all inventory is consolidated between all locations, please give us a call and we can walk you through the process.

Rick

Software that works

5,0 9 mesi fa

Commenti: The support team is the best, always there to help !
Never in a rush, and freindly

Aspetti positivi:

Very happy the software is internet bases, no more hard wire networking problems.

Aspetti negativi:

Entering invoices its little on the slow side, took a while to get the hang of it.

9 mesi fa

Thanks, Rick! We're happy you're happy :)

Jenny
Owner/Manager (USA)
Fonte della recensione

Korona helps to streamline and track my sales and purchasing activity with ease and efficiency

Aspetti positivi:

Consolidated, precise and easily accessible information. The evaluations give me a great overview while the specifics keep the details focused an accurate.

Aspetti negativi:

Does not adapt well to a Macintosh, some things seem deeply embedded and take a while to figure out where they are and how to use then.

5 anni fa

Jenny, thank you very much for your review. We're sorry to hear that you are having trouble with your Macintosh. Please contact our support at (833) 200-0213. We would be happy to take a look the issues you are having.

Clark
IT Director (USA)
Supermercati
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Flexible, Scalable, and Integrated POS

4,5 7 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

I love that this software is flexible enough to conform to any business workflow. Most of the popular cloud based point of sale solutions that I have tried are very rigid in their ability to adapt to your needs. It is cloud based so we have been able to integrate it with our Digital Signage solutions for automatic menu updates from Korona's inventory management tool. All features that I have requested or changes I have requested have been integrated into their regular release cycle. This is great because I get to help dictate the features and functions I need. This is something I have never experienced from a cloud POS vendor.

Aspetti negativi:

So far, so good! The parent company is based in Germany but they have a great support team based here in the USA as well.

4 anni fa

Wow! Couldn't have said it better ourselves, Clark. Thanks for the kind words.

Anthony
manager/owner (USA)
Fonte della recensione

Awesome customer service and support are always quick and responsive, love the system

Aspetti positivi:

Very easy to use keeps track of finances saves money don't need an accountant, Very helpful support keeps track of inventory.

Aspetti negativi:

The software is awesome no cons that i think are critical it would nice however to delete sales receipts if possible.

5 anni fa

Thank you for your review!

Russell
Fonte della recensione

Good software, they are working on the software to improve it all of the time.

Aspetti positivi:

works pretty well for my needs in the retail environment. The POS and back if the house co operation are pretty handy to have. I can see what the status of the inventory is and order directly from the software and check in the inventory when it arrives to the retail store location.

Aspetti negativi:

Some things are not as easy to do as you would hope, and not always easy to change or track changes.

5 anni fa

Thank you for your feedback!