Da 15 anni aiutiamo le aziende italiane
a scegliere i migliori software

Informazioni su Timely

Il software per saloni Timely permette di gestire l'intera impresa da qualsiasi dispositivo. Consente di gestire facilmente calendario, clienti, personale, stock, creazione di report e altro ancora!

Ulteriori informazioni su Timely

Aspetti negativi:

When we brought it to their attention, they informed us that the problem we have with their software is why a lot of salons choose to leave Timely or not subscribe to Timely.

Valutazioni di Timely

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

Timely ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,7 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 699 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato Timely?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (699)

Giuseppina
Osteopata (Italia)
Studi medici, 2-10 dipendenti

Sms non funzionano in Italia

3,0 8 mesi fa

Commenti: Attualmente non buona

Aspetti positivi:

E un bel gestionale con una visione a 'scorrimento' della settimana che sugli smartphone è la migliore.

Aspetti negativi:

(peccato sia solo in inglese) ma ha l'enorme pecca che spesso gli sms non arrivino nonostante vengano considerati spediti. L'assistenza, contattata più volte non ha mai risposto. Quindi devo cambiarlo. Ha funzionato bene per molti anni, ma negli ultimi mesi mi ha creato molti problemi a causa di questo

Mark William
Mark William
Chef / Content Creator (Australia)
Utente LinkedIn Verificato

Easy to use

5,0 11 mesi fa

Commenti: Solved our previous complicated process of clients booking online.

Aspetti positivi:

Ease of use - very easy for our non technical staff to get using it. Simple UI makes it like other familiar software. I love the integration with Google Contacts and Google Calendar - our clients are impressed when we answer phone calls using their name.

Aspetti negativi:

- They recently introduced packages - but they can't yet be booked online by clients. We have a work around in our setup - but it causes a bit more admin work. - I'd also like to see more options for the rules around when consult forms are sent out. - International clients have trouble booking with us - since you can only allow clients with the same phone country code as the business to book in online. - Having some difficulty with Mailchimp integration - we've switched to Timely > Zapier > Mailchimp instead of Timely > Mailchimp directly.

Bonita
Owner/Lash & Brow Stylist (Australia)
Servizi ai consumatori, Lavoratore autonomo

I love Timely

5,0 9 mesi fa

Commenti: 10/10 love every step I've taking with timely.

Aspetti positivi:

Timely has been super easy to use, the help guides are very explanatory. I think I have only had to contact the timely team 2 or 3 times in the 3 years I have been using timely. It has made my business work so much more smoothly with less admin required from me (I have a hard enough time keeping up with all the other admin work there is)

Aspetti negativi:

I cannot think of any right now but I love that you have feedback links handy so if something feels like it could be improved the button is right there. I don't have to stop what i'm doing to let you know what my thoughts are.

Darlene
Senior Accountant (Filippine)
Contabilità, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti

Efficient and Reliable: A Timely Review

5,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

Ease of use. This is what I always look at when availing or using products. As a busy individual, I would want to use something that does not require so much of my time. Timely helps me with my time management, Helps me book appointments with ease with zero to no errors.

Aspetti negativi:

At first, I struggled using timely as it was my first time using scheduling software and I had limited technical experience

Ray
Owner/Operator (Australia)
Servizi ai consumatori, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

I don't even know where to start!

3,0 7 anni fa

Commenti: It should work well for a single person operator looking for basic scheduling/tracking of appointments but if you've got a multiple staff and lots of products, definitely consider other options first. Timely has a lot of growing to do and at the current rate, it's going to be a very long growth!

Aspetti positivi:

The support team is fantastic and the application itself 'looks' great. Looks are very deceiving though. The most basic functions work well. Beyond that, there are plenty of issues, including lots of unfinished features.

Aspetti negativi:

Far too many features are left unfinished. Every time something new is released I'm left somewhat shocked how basic functionality that could complete the feature is left out. Even Stock Management is tedious and unituitve. Something basic like not being able to make recurring appointments that have more than 1 service. Limited to a total of 160 characters for SMS. Sales Reports report incorrect/misleading figures. No customer accounts. No loyalty system. Can't create custom value gift vouchers on the fly (they all need to be preset amounts). If you have more than one staff member, you're going to be in for more surprises - good luck to you! There is far too many things to mention. I could go on but hopefully you get the point. Approach the application with caution, and if it means paying for additional month or two to PROPERLY test it out, do it! It could save you a lot of grief in the long run. Timely say they care about customer feedback but in the 2.5 years we've been using it, very little has been done to improve even basic functionality. In fact, not a single one of the things I've mentioned above has been addressed in that time. Given all the new (incomplete) features being released without first addressing the swarm of issues currently present is further proof.

Isabel
Beautician (UK)
Fonte della recensione

Perfect System for a single user

5,0 10 mesi fa

Commenti: Overall my experience with timely has been great. I recommend it to all my other friends who are beauticians. It’s helped me to elevate my business 100%.

Aspetti positivi:

Timely has been instrumental in my business becoming more serious and structured. I love timely in all aspects but the ones that stick out to me are TimelyPay - it is so seamless and gives me peace of mind if a client no shows, my clients also find it so handy when they don’t have to bring their purse. I also love all of the reports, it helps me with my tax return at the end of the year and the Future Value report is great for seeing what you will be earning that month. I also love the timely aesthetic it’s clean simple modern and fresh.

Aspetti negativi:

I wish with the reports where you can chose what length of time you want to see we had a “Next Month” option instead I have to use “Specific Date Range”. Other than that one issue I don’t have anything bad to say about timely!

Stephanie
Managing director (Australia)
Fonte della recensione

Suits all of our business needs.

5,0 10 mesi fa

Commenti: Overall timely hasn’t failed my business or my clients in the last 4 years of using it.

Aspetti positivi:

We love that the online booking is easy and seem less for clients with step by step customisation. From packages to individual treatments & gift vouchers the set up of each part is easy. The tracking & reporting is clear & gives insight to everything we need.

Aspetti negativi:

Would love easier integration with Xero - each sale is forwarded as it’s own invoice - would love just the daily totals to be integrated.

Monique
Beauty Therapist (Australia)

Beauty Owners review of Timely

Aspetti positivi:

There is honestly so much to love. I think it's all seem less and therefore everything together is just great

Aspetti negativi:

One thing for me is that I wish I could choose to have deposits taken for only new clients when they book online, not every client when they book online, as once they are on my books and a regular I don't have a need to charge the deposit

Sophie
Beauty / laser therapist (UK)

Alternative considerate:

Love timely - fantastic booking system

5,0 9 mesi fa

Commenti: Love timely - few issues lately which were adding vat to vouchers which I can’t take off so have stopped selling online and a booking fee which disappeared with no invoice - were resolved quickly and efficiently by the timely team

Aspetti positivi:

Ease of use for clients allows me to get on with my day while clients book online and captures booking fees

Aspetti negativi:

Would like to add self employed staff on to manage diaries or even employed gets costly adding them on if they are only in a few days a month

Iliyan
Manager (Bulgaria)
Servizi legali, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Prova gratuita
Fonte della recensione

A powerful and very useful time tracking tool

4,0 10 mesi fa

Commenti: For sure, my brief experience up to now shows the program is very useful, much more than expected!Please consider adding n option to automatically issue invoices on the basis of the generated reports (or synching this feature with another outside invoicing program?). This will save the business a lot of time and will make you stand out from the competition!

Aspetti positivi:

It's the calendar syncing. Please work on better syncing with Outlook Calendar.Other than that, Timely is very user-friendly. The mobile app is not so much, one needs to navigate through several screens to find the necessary tools. There a lot of options on the app you can explain better how to be used

Aspetti negativi:

I am missing the synching with the Outlook Calendar. Sometimes, the program doe not run fast enough when prompted initially. Also, some lagging occurs from time to time. There is a delay sometimes in connecting via the app too but not too often.

Melissa
Fonte della recensione

Great software for salon users

Commenti: Great experience

Aspetti positivi:

Everything is online. Can manage my business well from home and easy for team to use

Aspetti negativi:

Very expensive and price has gone up significantly since I started using it in 2015

Susan
owner (USA)
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi
Fonte della recensione

This is the closest to perfect I have found in scheduling software for hair salons.

4,0 6 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

The absolute best part of this software, that sooooo many companies are missing, is the ability to set up your appointments for double-booking/power-booking/piggy-back appointments. Whatever you want to label the method of scheduling, it is a method that almost every single successful hair stylist uses so we can take an appointment during the time that hair color is processing. These guys also make it very relaxing if you plan to have more service providers in the future. You will not need to calculate a higher rate when the big day comes. That one is also a rare and beautiful gem in the world of salon software! The online booking widget and mini-website are customizable, look sharp and they optimized for mobile websites. It even works with WIX!They also have email campaigns, reminders via email and SMS/ text messages. You can decide at what time intervals your messages go out. This is super handy if you tend to goof up when rescheduling a client. The default is set for 10 minutes and I think it's perfect. If you accidentally put someone down 15 minutes later than intended and move it when you realize 3-4 minutes later, your customer will only get one notification. The correct one. Very cool!

Aspetti negativi:

There isn't anything that I "dislike" about the software. There are a couple of things that should be implemented that are a bit mind-boggling as to why they are not already. Such as tips... That is probably the most annoying thing I have found. You have to create a product named "Tip" and add it every time that your customer tips you, which is every single sale. It's not a huge problem when you are checking the customer out. The headache comes later when you are doing your accounting and you have to do separate calculations, rather than just sending it straight over to your accountant. The last booger is that the texts/SMS are not included in the plan price. You must purchase them separately. However, this could be a "pro" for those that don't want to use the SMS feature. Surely the price would be higher if they were included.

Lauren
Director (Nuova Zelanda)
Fonte della recensione

Streamlined our business and saves time!

5,0 9 anni fa

Commenti: We implemented Timely into our company just over a year ago. We switched from WorkEtc, as we wanted not only to support local business, but also needed a system that would allow online booking for clients, and send text and email reminders to our clients. Timely is around $20 cheaper per month for the subscription, and the text reminders are extremely cost effective. As the text is automated, clients are less likely to reschedule because they have to pick up the phone to do so, rather than just texting a person back. Our 'no-show' rate has dropped to about 1% (from 5-10%). We run a photography studio, so Timely wasn't exactly built for our style of business (multiple locations on certain days with certain staff), but a few phone calls with the help desk, and a few hours of playing around with the system, we worked out how to make Timely work for us. I wish we had switched sooner! The ability for clients to book online is INVALUABLE. I know I always remember to book things at 11pm at night when i'm lying in bed, and i know our clients do too!
No more emailing dates and times back and forth, clients saying 'let me check with my partner' and by the time they email back, the time is no longer available and we are back at square one.
We also have comments from clients who say how convenient it is that we have online booking, it makes look efficient and professional which is great for business.
The only con (which turned into a Pro) is that we had to integrate MailChimp into our business, as WorkEtc had a mail service inside it, however the Timely Team were extremely helpful in helping us set our tags on our current database, and help us import our database, so there was a smooth transition from one system to Timely. (Which is saying something, have you ever tried switching internet providers? Awful!)
I feel we also get a better response, as the MailChimp emails are much more attractive, and the trackability of the emails was extremely helpful.
Thanks Timely for saving us time and money, you are definitely a bill that i enjoy paying, and you earn every last cent! PS - If you are thinking of using Timely, but think you don't have time to change systems, you don't have time NOT to change. Seriously, once you see how much time you save, and how many more bookings you'll get without even having to speak to anyone, you'll be like us, wondering why you didn't change sooner.

Risposta di Timely

9 anni fa

Hi Lauren! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We greatly appreciate your thorough review and love having you in the Timely family :-)

Jacob
Massage Therapist (USA)
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Spa Scheduling Software

4,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Overall, I had a good experience with Timely and would be open to using the software again. However, I will most likely be shopping around to find a more effective software and maybe a cheaper one as well.

Aspetti positivi:

I used this software as an employee at a spa that I worked for, for almost 2 years. I had a good experience with Timely and enjoyed most of its features. The most beneficial aspect of Timely is getting notifications about appointments made through Timely. Communication is key for a small business with a number of employees, Timely allowed management to bypass certain communications by utilizing Timely.

Aspetti negativi:

I didn't like all the content, options, and other features Timely offered. It was honestly very overwhelming trying to learn every aspect of Timely. I understand, having options is beneficial, but sometimes being simple is better. I was instructed by management to learn the software inside and out and it took quite a while to wrap my head around all the things Timely did and offered.

Risposta di Timely

4 anni fa

Hi Jacob, Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience with Timely. I'm pleased that you enjoyed using our software and that we could help you communicate with your clients more effectively. I can imagine being tasked with learning our whole system could take some time; we try to build features that are really flexible to meet our customer's needs but that can add some complexities. We're always working to make things easier for our users though and have been running some projects to improve and simplify our core user flows. I hope you'll give us another look if you're ever in the market for scheduling software again :)

Adrian
, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Intuitive cloud based software that's easy to use and goes with your business.

5,0 8 anni fa

Commenti: I saw a successful barbershop that I wanted to model my business on.
From there I wanted to know what booking software they were using because it was on an iPad.
Without any software training, a trial
period and my scissors in my hands it gave me the perfect edge (pun intended).

Aspetti positivi:

Automatically sending out reminders via email and text makes me more profitable with less downtime. Online booking is like having someone book all your appointments for you, except without the cost. And considering 10-12 years ago hairdresser computer/software packages could cost you up to $12000 in upfront costs, Timely has a price I couldn't refuse.

Aspetti negativi:

The only thing I could think of would be to have a 'Next in line' or waiting list cue via the software to make it easier then writing them down manually and then booking them in. I think the Check out transaction area could be tweaked a little. When processing a sale it defaults to 'On Account' which is one extra click that I with I didn't have to do. If it was defaulted to Credit Card it would save the extra click on 70% of my transactions. Doesn't sound like much but it all helps.

Alana
Owner/ Registered Massage Therapist (Canada)
Ospedali e sistemi sanitari, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Easy to use, great customer support!

4,0 7 anni fa

Commenti: Without Timely, I couldn't have expanded my business as much as I have. It brings a new level of organization to us that has allowed us to add more services, practitioners, and booking options. It's so nice for my practitioners to be able to log in and see their schedule ahead of time to be able to plan their day. It also makes it much easier for me to schedule our support staff when I can see the full schedule in one place and see when I need the extra help. The online booking feature has noticeably increased business and has also led to regular clients booking more frequently. I'm very grateful for this software and everything it allows us to do!

Aspetti positivi:

Timely has streamlined so many aspects of my business, I can't imagine life without it! It's straightforward to use, and presents important information in a way that's super easy to understand.

Aspetti negativi:

Just little things. I wish I could select which users want email notifications when someone books with them without everyone having to receive emails. Little things like that, but I know it's a still a relatively new product and I've been impressed with how diligent Timely is with updating and improving.

Director (Australia)
Fonte della recensione

Delivers brilliantly for this driving school

5,0 8 anni fa

Commenti: Been working with Timely for nearly a year. From startup. I was looking for a software partner that would place me quickly in the market, and out in front of the competition. Timely has delivered all the way. I love the way that Timely automates customer bookings. Customers from my website or Facebook page can schedule a time that suits them and their favourite trainer, All I have to do is make sure the vehicles are not double-booked. SMS and emails flow to and from my customers automatically, and to staff, keeping us all informed of bookings. I love the way that I was able to code my website with Timely links, managing the promotion of services. I love the way that Timely works happy with eWAY. Customers can pay online, be sent invoices later - and when they do it shows up clearly in Timely. I love waking up in the morning and seeing a new booking from a new customer, already paid, showing on my Timely calendar. I love the way that Timely seamlessly connects with Xero. Same invoice number in both systems. Proper accounting rules govern the way they interact. When I discovered an error in the way GST was being processed between the two, it was the Timely crew that responded to my call for "help" with a solution. There's always room for improvement, but we're told the Timely techbots are probably working on them. They regularly release new ideas (gift vouchers, last Christmas; credit notes, last month). They tell me (email received while writing this review) that they're working on adding "Resources" to the scheduling, which might eliminate my double-booked vehicles. They regularly ask for feedback, and ask us to vote on the importance of particular improvements (works-in-progress). They respond to issues quickly. Hard to ask for more. And I am thankful for their price structure. The value of Timely to my business is far greater than I could afford (as a small business startup). I would find it very difficult to live without Timely, and wish them (and you) every success in the future. Hope you found my review helpful in making your decision. Drop me a line sometime.

Amber
Owner (USA)
, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Your Clients Will Love This Software!

5,0 8 anni fa

Commenti: I started out signing up with many other companies that offered the 30 day trials that Forb's Magazine selected as there top software companies for online booking systems. Out of all of the systems I had used Timely was by far for the money the easiest to navigate. Another wonderful aspect that I appreciated was when I had a question the tech support was quick at answering all of my questions, along with after adding all of my staff to the booking system they also said they had an easy experience with learning Timely. Our clients whether they are just coming in for there appointments with us or just leaving, we are consistently getting compliments on how easy it was to book there appointments with us online. When our clients are happy we're happy, so thank you Timely for making my job easier.

Aspetti positivi:

How easy it is to navigate for us and our clients. Tech support. Clients Love this system! The email and text confirmations.

Aspetti negativi:

We would really appreciate having individuals staff members be able to set there own times for each service just as the can for there hours. We all don't work at the same pace depending on how experienced we are in our craft so to have everyone working on the same timeline makes it hard for the new stylists coming in.

Sally
Owner Operator (Australia)

Alternative considerate:

Many love this software, but it wasn't for me.

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: I think the quality was excellent. It was on the more expensive side but I guess you get what you pay for.

Aspetti positivi:

I found it easy to use and had all the features you could need.

Aspetti negativi:

I didn't like that it was developed in the US, and I'm in Australia so I have now found a local product to use/support

Belinda
Hairdresser (Nuova Zelanda)

How Timely works for me

4,0 10 mesi fa

Commenti: Great software, easy to use and helps the everyday running of the salon run smoothly....

Aspetti positivi:

I fine timely most beneficial for my company.most of all I find it easy to use and saves me alot of time in everyday tasks....

Aspetti negativi:

The only thing I can think of that could be beneficial to add would be more options under the reoccurring appointment option

Kyla
Owner /Operator (Nuova Zelanda)
Ospedali e sistemi sanitari, 2-10 dipendenti

I haven't looked back

4,0 8 anni fa

Commenti: I have saved myself a lot of money since changing to an online service provider. I am really happy with the rapid response to questions or any problems I may have through the email service. It's great that things are simple to use not over complicated.

Aspetti positivi:

What I like most is the easy access to all my bookings etc whether I be at work at home or out having a coffee.

Aspetti negativi:

Not sure whether its my computer being older or internet connection sometimes I find the selection you make e.g. service you have chosen wont appear and you have to re click it a couple of times before it will select. I think there was also something with the voucher set up when some body buys a voucher it would be good if there were some kind of tracking or code for every voucher sold as we manually keep track with expiry dates and voucher numbers in a book.

Lorraine
Hairdresser (UK)
Industria alberghiera, Lavoratore autonomo

L’Reigns Hair Salon

Aspetti positivi:

I love the ease of use with Timely as I am not very good with computers and technology so I find the system pretty easy to navigate and work out

Aspetti negativi:

I would like a loyalty scheme to be available. Some things are o my available to higher levels and as I am a sole trader I am on the bottom level

Vanessa
Director (USA)
Medicina alternativa, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Why isn't everyone doing this?!?!?

5,0 7 anni fa

Commenti: Their customer support is amazing, which I have only had to use 2x, they are that good! To have your calendar access anytime anywhere on any device, who wouldnt love it!! And with the ability to send text reminders to our customers phones has cut down on missed appointments drastically! This service is a must for our family owned business. Wouldn't do without it!!

Aspetti positivi:

The price is perfect, and with all that they offer -- Id expect to pay much more. I love the services and accessability of the gettimely calendar. And if theres a problem, they are all over it right away. Cant say enough good things about them!

Aspetti negativi:

I wish that it was also an ap that I could put on my phone and devices, that way I wouldnt have to get onto the internet just to check the calendar, but its pretty perfect as it is. :)

Rebecca
Australia

Timely software review

5,0 7 anni fa

Commenti: I'm loving my experience with Timely. It does everything I need it to pretty much. I gave it 4 out of 5 for features & functionality as there is always room for improvement with everything. I do wish I could phone for support sometimes but they really are so fast at getting back to me via email that it doesn't seem to be a problem. Definitely love it for the cost of the program which is the main selling point for me. If I had to pay more I might look for something that has phone support and someone to come and teach me personally, but with this, I didn't really need that for the size of my business. Most of my clients really comment how much they love the online booking and how easy it is to use. Some say they couldn't figure it out but admit they struggle with things like that. Some clients do have trouble rescheduling their appointment and get confused so will call the salon instead. The main thing I wish I had more freedom with is the number of characters I have to use for confirmation and reminder text messaging. Also, I wish when clients made their appointment online they would receive an email saying their appointment has been made successfully without my having to make the setting automatically confirm their appointment on making it. The reason is because when it is automatically confirmed, I have to manually change all the appointments to pencilled in, if I want clients to receive a confirmation SMS a day or so before their actual appointment, otherwise they can only receive a reminder SMS which doesn't automatically ask them to answer Y or N if they are coming. When clients don't receive any kind of email when they make their online booking they worry it wasn't made successfully so I keep they setting as automatically confirmed. I hope that makes sense.

Brilliant!!

5,0 7 anni fa

Commenti: Been using Timely for a while now for my personal training business and it's by far the best booking and invoicing system I have come across! I have tried other systems but they were either too complex, unsuitable for my business needs or extremely slow. I love how it sync's to MYOB too, saves so much time; but the stand out feature for me, which sets it apart from any other system, is the customer service you receive. No question goes unanswered and their response time is quick. They treat you as a person, and not a number. Timely has grown since I first started using it, newer and better features are always being added and built upon, and throughout this time their exceptional customer service has remained as brilliant as ever. Thanks guys, keep up the good work!

Ease of use Features Customer service Speed (no lagging) Price