Informazioni su UKG Ready

Soluzione di pianificazione del personale che aiuta le organizzazioni a gestire turni, buste paga, permessi, calcoli degli straordinari e altro ancora.

Ulteriori informazioni su UKG Ready

Aspetti positivi:

I like that it is integrated with the Telestaff scheduling software; although we haven't upgraded the scheduling portion yet so I don't know if it will be a time saver or not.

Aspetti negativi:

Makes me sick to my stomach thinking we are stuck with this for at least the next 3-4 years. Company seems too large to be nimble.

Valutazioni di UKG Ready

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo
3,9

Lo consiglieresti?

UKG Ready ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,1 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 811 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato UKG Ready?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (811)

Carmen
Carmen
Regional Business Office Director
Ospedali e sistemi sanitari, 10.000+ dipendenti

Kronos Review

3,0 9 mesi fa
Sottotitoli in italiano disponibili nel lettore video
JEFF
JEFF
Bartender (USA)
Industria alberghiera, 10.000+ dipendenti

Kronos for Workplace Scheduling

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: My regular work for the last year or so has recorded my hours and wages via clocking in with my badge on the Kronos system. I have learned to utilize it for all I can. I see my previous work info before payroll is done and can view future schedules and current numbers and earnings. I work for a terrific and large company and Kronos has been a decent timecard tool.

Aspetti positivi:

I have had a regular job that uses this system to clock in and clock out employees.But the device has so much more that allows us to see specifics-specifics related to current pay periods, previous and future. I can see my schedule on the little box and it's really a simplified tool.

Aspetti negativi:

I am on the fence on dislikes. My biggest is likely just what happens but I have had times that I did clock in and it did strange things.An example was an evening that meal break button led to clocking out for the shift.Random but troublesome because our version is not designed to allow management to alter or adjust our needs or problems directly through the system. Qe have to use a paper log for HR or Payroll. So smooth yet missing an easy touch.

Lisa
HR Director (USA)
Ospedali e sistemi sanitari, 201-500 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi

Kronos Review

4,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: I am a little frustrated with at times the communication flow. Frequent cancellations of meetings. Not always meeting deadlines on things. Sometimes not communicating proactively updates on where we are at with fixing certains issues. The latest hiccup occurred when the system went down and we reported this. Then we found out that we were supposed to sign up for the workforce community to get the updates when something goes wrong. This was either not communicated to us, or not quite communicated in a way that any of the implementation team understood. Not one of us either remembered or understood this. Separate from that I am very disappointed that important notifications are not automatic - instead we have to sign up for those notifications. My question is why? Shouldn't important notifications be standard? I have never had a product where we've had to sign up for those. You really need to reconsider that. There are other minor issues that make no logical sense to me as well. Like how to request PTO and not having the option to request a flat number of hours over several days. We are a healthcare operation with various schedules and requesting two weeks cause odd things to happen. Seems like this is something that should have been offered as an option long ago. Our first go-live date was December 23rd and now it is August 16th and we still have not gone live because there are still numerous issues to work through. That is frustrating for all the staff here.

Aspetti positivi:

I've used time and attendance systems before and generally like them.

Aspetti negativi:

We've have a tough time pulling the trigger to go live. I recognize that some of that is related to our unusual rules. However, I get a little disappointed about the lenghthy time and some of the hiccups seem to be for other reasons.

Susan
HIS (USA)
Dispositivi medici, 10.000+ dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

UKG Better than the big boys in the payroll game

4,0 4 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: I really enjoyed it and was able to do wveryrhung I needed from my phone. Great way to get things done.

Aspetti positivi:

Efficient, and accurate, meas everything when dealing with people's money, and UKG deliveries! It's easy to use, easy to get on your mobile as well.

Aspetti negativi:

At first it can seem like a lot to learn, but it's easy to adapt to.

Tarik
Student (Canada)
Gestione formativa, Lavoratore autonomo

How i use UKG For work

3,0 mese scorso Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

What I liked most about this software is how easy it is to use. It tells when you will get paid, what days of the week you are scheduled for work, and also tells you how much vacation pay you have left over.

Aspetti negativi:

What I least like about this software is that I do not have control over it, for example, if I wanted to call in sick I would not be able to implement it into the app unless I'm in control over it.

Lauren
Construction Coordinator (USA)
Industria edilizia, 501-1.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

UKG Ready is a great payroll management solution for a mid-level company!

5,0 mese scorso Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

I like that you can manage all staff payroll from anywhere you have computer access. I like that the staff members can login and access all of their financial info, and print pay stubs etc from anywhere.

Aspetti negativi:

I do not like that you have to change your password every 90 days. It is very easy to get locked out due to this and you have to contact an administrator to reset it. I understand why, but I wish there was a way to make this aspect run a little smoother once you get locked out.

Majeeda
HR Generalist (USA)
Servizi e attività ricreative, 501-1.000 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

A good software but not unfortunately designed for Park Districts.

3,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: I liked the support staff that helped me with issues that arose. In particularly, I want to say that they were great, even though, they could not always help me. They made an honest effort and tried to even make logical solutions to help remedy my issues. Rep was by far my favorite support persons. Please let them know that I appreciated their time and energies. They did a tremendous job helping me with the software and always followed up and followed through. I will miss our lengthy support sessions!

Aspetti positivi:

There was some level of customizing available.

Aspetti negativi:

It was not a software designed for an organization like mine, a park district. In our organization, most employees work in more than one role at all times. Kronos could only keep general record of one job with one pay rate to each employee (we did not have the Payroll portion of Kronos). Some notifications that we needed were not available. Creating forms from scratch was difficult. Webinars were very long (3 Hours). Kronos was not as customizable for us as we had hoped. many things that we wanted to do with the system were not possible. Applicants had a hard time applying through the software. I had constant issues with log-ins.

Robin
Team Lead (USA)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti

Ukg

5,0 2 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

I like most that on the home screen it has various links available to click in regards to the company. For example all of the holidays listed for the year

Aspetti negativi:

I don't like that the features on the mobile app are limited.

Vishnu
Software Developer (India)
Software informatici, 501-1.000 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Prova gratuita

Most important

5,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

The best part is again the time management.

Aspetti negativi:

The time clock position while you open the application,

Utente Verificato
Leasing specialist (Canada)
Proprietà immobiliari, 201-500 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi

Great for employee management

4,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

It enables me to easily download my payslip

Aspetti negativi:

It might take a while toGet the hang of it

Lynlee
Student (USA)
Gestione formativa, 51-200 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Prova gratuita

UKG for work

3,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

How easy it was to get into it and see any changed that had been made

Aspetti negativi:

If the weather was even a little messed up the app would not open properly

Megan
HR Coordinator (USA)
Industria alberghiera, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti

Kronos Workforce Ready

4,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: We like Ready much more than Central as it was able to handle more of our HR needs.

Aspetti positivi:

All paperless with hiring an applicant from application to full time paperwork. We are then able to track benefits and performance within the system.

Aspetti negativi:

There are updates that are pushed thru Kronos and with being on the cloud you don't have much choice. However they do send out announcements and training prior to any switches.

Alejandro
HR Generalist (USA)
Gestione di organizzazioni non profit, 201-500 dipendenti

new user

4,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: overall Kronos has been a mixed bag. there are features we greatly enjoy that allows for flexibility, modifications, and different ways of doing this. there are features that seem that should be in the system that are not causing us to add manual work to that was previously automated. the system looks very beautiful, but can require a lot of clicks to get to one spot. there is room for much growth to make it an amazing system

Aspetti positivi:

the system allows a bit more flexibility in terms of security for different types of users, alerts to employees. we like the calendar option where you can just simply select the date under employee information We are not charged for setting up alerts Recruitment - We like the ability to add, delete, and modify questionnaires once they are active. I like the do to bell list being a one stop shop for employees. We like that the system is just one system as a whole rather than multiple "compatible" systems.

Aspetti negativi:

it would be helpful if the system had shortcuts such as control S, O to open up things. it would be helpful if you do not have to input slashes on dates. if you can just input it. It would be good if there was an option to create email alert for inventory section sometimes the automatic email reports do not work the way they should there are several sections that are dual entry. it can get repetitive. the job change history is useful, however, the effective date is according to the date we changed it in the system, not the ACTUAL effective date. making direct deposit accounts inactive is frustrating where a new full/remaining account cannot be added if there is a previous one currently in existence even if it is inactive. cannot delete direct deposit accounts is frustrating too. Recruitment -it would be good if items such as applicants, resumes, and questionnaires can be accessed instead of multiple different locations Needs stronger ACA assistance for employers. everything is eastern time. need to take into consideration that some clients are western or central and are open later than 5 EST and trainings are too early at 7 EST.

Leesa
Payroll, Benefits & Compensation Analyst (USA)
Software informatici, 201-500 dipendenti
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Promised everything would work with our setups, but only about half was delivered. We've learned to live with it by implementing manual work arounds that put the responsibility employee & the payroll analyst.

4,0 5 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

Most of the reporting functions are great. The general look and feel of the website is great. Time clocks were easy to update when we got new badges and we never have issues with missed punches. The Manage Payroll function works well. It's easy to make changes to most features to get it working how we want it.

Aspetti negativi:

It's difficult to use with shift differential on time off requests. It requires multiple requests off from the employee just to get paid their shift diff correctly. The accruals function is terrible. It doesn't forecast into the future, which is a HUGE issue for employees & management. This doesn't let employees request for time off using future accrued time off. And, it doesn't give them any way to plan for future vacations. The fact that everything hinges on the anniversary date causes a lot of employee confusion. The Current Balance is supposed to account for Scheduled time off, but when the Scheduled time off is after the employee's anniversary date, it doesn't deduct from the Current Balance, so it causes a ton of confusion. Also, the Current Accrued column makes no sense to employees or even me, and I'm technically the 'Kronos expert' at my company. It would be great if you could get rid of Current Accrued & Taken columns since they cause more confusion and questions than anything else. When an employee using a Bulk Hours schedule requests time off in the current pay period, once the manager approves it, it populates their time card with the time off rows, but it doesn't delete the working hours, so suddenly they have 8 hours of work and 8 hours of vacation on the same day. While the support desk personnel are helpful, it can be very inconvenient to wait 1-3 days to get help with an issue or question. It's also hard to stop everything I'm doing when Kronos is ready to help me. I feel like my only choice is to drop everything I'm doing, because this is my chance, and I don't want to put it off another day. I feel like this puts all the convenience on Kronos support and none of the convenience on the customer. It would be nice to be able to talk to someone when I have the problem and I'm working on it. The Kronos update webinars to hear about new features & updates are painful to sit through. The presenter sounds like she's reading a prepared essay for a 7th grade class. I tried attending three webinars, and it was always the same. I feel like I learn nothing with this presentation style because I'm so distracted by the robotic presentation.

Lindsay
HR Manager ()
Produzione di apparecchi elettrici/elettronici, 201-500 dipendenti

Big Company Technology - Small Family Feel

4,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: As a new user of Kronos - I have been impressed with the value placed on customer service and community support. Workforce Ready is a newer platform and as with all changes, there are a few glitches; however, the tech support and responsiveness makes you feel as though the system issues are minor and worth it. Every single time we call for assistance, the experience is helpful rather than stressful. Product wise - I love the cloud technology and the community features. One of my favorite features is the export option. When first using the product I kept looking for where to "Run Reports" for basic info - when I realized I could manipulate the columns and then just export the data I was looking at I was thrilled. It isn't complicated, doesn't require that I run a bunch of numbers - I just pick what I want to know at that moment & export the file. Then I can easily sort/filter the excel data as needed. I also appreciate the ability to search by multiple details - other platforms require the last name only, but WFR let's me search by multiple features - including the exact name or "starts with". I still have a lot to learn about the system and am anxious for the upgrades and suggestions to be implemented (like the ability to click back/forth between pages as you move through a file without having to go back to the home page); however, I'm pleased with the product and love the relationship - so as long as the focus stays on technological advances, combined with stellar customer service - Kronos will get my vote at the executive table.

Aspetti positivi:

PEOPLE! Software is available and mostly similar - we have a lot of choices in HRIS/Payroll systems, so how you treat your customers is the most important factor in being better. Kronos has this in spades!!

Aspetti negativi:

Benefit plan set up isn't ideal - I need to be able to put in an effective date AND an enrollment date, as they are not the same thing. If my employees don't elect their benefits before the "waiting period" the "New Enrollment" radio button disappears. An employee's waiting period and eligibility dates do not match their election period. I'd like the opportunity to select the different options.

Teresa
Payroll Specialist ()
Studi medici, 201-500 dipendenti

Kronos Workforce Ready is the best timekeeping system I have ever used

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Not only is the payroll system a well oiled machine, the HR module turned out to be better than we could have hoped for or expect. So much of the manual tasks that either Payroll or HR would perform are now automated. Kronos has really been a blessing and the price for a product of this quality is incomparable to other products on the market (which were thoroughly researched before deciding on Kronos).

Aspetti positivi:

My duties have come down to literally pushing a few buttons to generate a bi-weekly payroll for 200 hospital workers. The reporting functions are endless, in addition to the already prepared reports within the system, it is extremely easy to build your own and have the exact information you want to see on a report. I am able to do the quarterly reports in about 10 minutes (including submission to the various entities). The customer support is phenomenal. If you've ever had tech support that the rep didn't really understand the problem or their job and tried to correct your system only to find it become even worse, you will really appreciate Kronos support. I have yet to be let down, they are very personable, intelligent and an expert in the field to which your question is based. I really can't say enough wonderful things about Kronos functionality and support.

5 anni fa

Hi Teresa, We want to thank you for your thoughtful review highlighting the product and our Support team! It’s so great to hear that Workforce Ready has made your day-to-day duties much easier and less time and labor intensive. Thank you for being our customer, Amy Fafard

Caleb
Programmer/Reports Analyst (USA)
Esternalizzazione/Delocalizzazione, 501-1.000 dipendenti

Kronos - an excellent HCM software

4,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: We were tasked with the challenge of payroll management, accrual management just to name a few. These problems were all resolved by employing Kronos Workforce Ready as our central point of data storage and data management.

Aspetti positivi:

Kronos Workforce Ready is one of the best HCM software on the market in this category and does a pretty good job of managing data. It has a large set of very useful reports available to be exported in the most popular formats, has the option to customize reports to suite your needs and also you can schedule your reports to be sent or delivered to and email address at your convenience which really cuts out a lot of the manual labor. It has a well thought tru time-sheet feature and which allows easy management of all employees hours per day per week. The recruitment features are an excellent asset as it allows applicants to create a profile while applying in which makes hiring the applicant a breeze with the click a a button. Overall, the Payroll Management, Recruitment Management and Employee Management features are top notch just to name a few and I would recommend Kronos to any medium to large company.

Aspetti negativi:

The feature I like least about Kronos Workforce Ready is the manual accrual management feature available . You are tasked with real manual work whenever it comes to uploading hours for employees as there is currently no mass edit option available to apply hours across the board to all selected employees, instead you must load all selected employees into the bucket and scroll through them one by one and apply the credit and whatever other in formations are required to be filled in.

Jonathan
I.T. Manager (USA)
Settore automobilistico, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti

Easy to use bundle

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: The ease of use with the finger reader and software has been a great benefit. We are an auto dealership with sales and technicians, the ease of use is a great benefit to people not tech savvy. So easy to use software and hardware is paramount for us.

Aspetti positivi:

The software is easy to keep track of clocking and clocking out, vacation and sick days. The finger reader is also convenient and very easy, Just put your finger in the reader and ding! Your clocked in or out.

Aspetti negativi:

I have not experienced any Cons, the software always works and if I need to call support, they are quick to respond and resolve my issue.

Mario
Assistant Office Manager (USA)
Vendita al dettaglio, 501-1.000 dipendenti

Workforce Ready

Aspetti positivi:

The main reason we went with Kronos was for the TLM. It has worked good and we are still playing with it to make it work its best.

Aspetti negativi:

I don't like that you have to click here and there just to get to where you want to be. Specially to print a document.

Jessica
HR Manager ()
Produzione di apparecchi elettrici/elettronici, 501-1.000 dipendenti
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Easy to use system that reports easily.

4,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Continue to improve the system and we will be long term customers!

Aspetti positivi:

The use of the system and reporting functionality are pretty easy to learn. Benefits setup is really nice and I am eager to see how ACA works for 2017. Our implementation specialists have been pretty good and attentive. I like how you get the same support specialists repeatedly as they begin to understand your company and can relate to ongoing issues you have.

Aspetti negativi:

The wait time on some cases is not always the greatest. I wish there was more functionality with the custom columns with reporting and also creating one line reports for payroll purposes. Some features are not as diverse as we expected such as the HR action items, no option to print if you use electronic option.

5 anni fa

Hello Jessica, Thank you for taking time to review Workforce Ready. We are happy to hear that you are finding the product easy to use and are looking forward to understanding its additional capabilities. It is also great to hear that you are benefiting from a group of support specialists. For the wait times, we have added additional capacity to our support team to help decrease wait times. In addition, there is a new self-paced training course available within Workforce Ready MyLearning for reporting. To access it log into Workforce Ready and navigate to My Account > My Learning > Manager and within the Manager section will be the training “working with reports” Please feel free to contact me if there is anything additional I can assist you with – [email protected].com. Thank you again, Amy Fafard

Ashley
Coordinator (USA)
Ospedali e sistemi sanitari, 10.000+ dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Streamline all aspects of employee time-keeping in one application!

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Since implementing and fully utilizing Kronos our staffing models have been better aligned with the business needs at each of our sites & held employees more accountable because this gives them a visual representation of punches that are "out of line" (tardy, unexcused absence, late out, etc). Kronos also tracks and reports this data based on trends/benchmarking that we established (Automatically sent to managers via e-mail report) - This has freed up our management team to focus on other duties.

Aspetti positivi:

Kronos has allowed our organization to house all aspects of employee time-keeping within one application. This has count down significantly on the reports collected because Kronos is tracking attendance, tardy, late out, OT, hours beyond FTE, etc. We have built our program to send notifications directly to management so that they can then handle "issues" as needed.

Aspetti negativi:

Implementation and planning efforts to build Kronos out to be as functional/efficient as it currently is took many months & IT work. Our organization did all of this internally, may be easier/quicker if utilizing Kronos for this.

Rod
Human Resources Director (USA)
Servizi ambientali, 51-200 dipendenti

Work Force Ready at UOSA

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Use product for a variety of solutions

Aspetti positivi:

Its functionality and ease of use is welcoming.

Aspetti negativi:

Length of time to customize the product for various needs

Jeff
CFO (USA)
Prodotti alimentari e bevande, 501-1.000 dipendenti

Reliable, accurate, and customizable

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: We have greatly improved our payroll time sheet accuracy. Workforce Ready is a proven, reliable solution that allows us to apply our specific payroll policies to the systematic platform--thus eliminating the risk of human calculation error. Our experience has been very positive.

Aspetti positivi:

The functionality to calculate break times, holiday pay, and unique company-specific pay-policies across our departments. The mobile clock in/out functionality on the app is also helpful for employees that work remotely. Easy to add new employees to the time clock or mobile access.

Aspetti negativi:

Sometimes difficult to add new managers. Manager visibility of mobile clocking in / out of employees (need alerts to the manager). Also, the call-back delay to speak with a help desk rep can be annoying.

Steve
Office Manager (USA)
Produzione di apparecchi elettrici/elettronici, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

The time keeping system that brought us into the new age.

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: The clocks are resilient and easy to use, none of our employees have any complaints.

Aspetti positivi:

It is quick, accurate, and cloud based (so it is available everywhere). It combined our 4 locations, and digitized our PTO system while allow us to use the same access card for time keeping as we do for a door access system.

Aspetti negativi:

The biggest con for us is that it does not integrate with our payroll system (we use paychex flex). We are able to export hours from Kronos to Flex. Another con would be that the App feels a little out dated.

Risposta di Jesse

5 anni fa

Hi Steve, Thank you for taking the time to review Workforce Ready! It’s great to hear our products have been easy to use, and that your employees are successfully utilizing our clocks. We also appreciate your feedback regarding the integration to your payroll system, and will be sure to send your thoughts to the appropriate teams. If you have any additional thoughts, please reach out to me at [email protected] Thank you! Jesse

Kelly
HR Director ()
Studi medici, 201-500 dipendenti

Workforce Ready Review

Aspetti positivi:

Ease of use; cloud based program - data is available from any log on; multiple reports available to use for various needs.

Aspetti negativi:

Multi-factor authentication for those customers who only use the timekeeping software has really limited our employees from using the software. We dont keep private information in our records for Kronos and if the employer could "opt" to use the multi-factor authentication that would increase our employee's usage and ability to take care of their own needs. Instead, payroll is having to take of their needs because they have difficulty logging in.

5 anni fa

Hello Kelly, It is great to hear that you are taking advantage of Workforce Ready being in the cloud! As far as multi-factor authentication is concerned, I will certainly pass this along to the product team. Please feel free to reach out to me at [email protected] if you would like to discuss it further. Thank you for the review, Amy Fafard

Maci
Human Resources Manager (USA)
Ospedali e sistemi sanitari, 51-200 dipendenti

UKG Ready Set Go

4,0 8 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

UKG has been a blessing for our facility. Our old time clock system was through Kronos often referred to as Greenscreen. This program is a night and day difference from that. My 81 year old employee can use it with ease!

Aspetti negativi:

The system will periodically "error" the punch. My employees will select punch to clock in or out and UKG doesn't process the punch. This will create a few missed punches that we have to then track down. Frustrating.