Recensioni su QuickBooks Commerce

Valutazioni medie

• Nel complesso
  • Servizio clienti

Informazioni su QuickBooks Commerce

TradeGecko è un potente software di gestione delle scorte e degli ordini per marchi multicanale, attività e-commerce e grossisti.

Ulteriori informazioni su QuickBooks Commerce

Stai visualizzando 315 recensioni

Nzilu P.
Freelance Creative
Mezzi di comunicazione, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 16/6/2021

"Besides some shortcomings, QuickBooks remains the best and user friendly for small businesses"

Commenti: Reasons for Switching to QuickBooks Commerce: It is user friendly and worth the cost.

Vantaggi: Overall: It is user friendly. I definitely recommend QuickBooks to small businesses. Pros: With QuickBooks, accountings task are simple, for it has weekly and monthly report templates. With QuickBooks, you can add a variety of additional features through plugins which you can access at a small fee.

Inconvenienti: Cons: I once experienced some customization error, that took time to be resolved. However, I suggest they should create more options in the customizable templates in that users can or change the name of their invoices if an error occurs.

CFO
  • Data della recensione: 13/2/2020

"Accept it for what it is"

Commenti: If it works for your business, get it. If it doesn't, don't. They never make any updates and will not head any advise you give. They don't have a community forum for a reason. They have their own agenda. So if it works for you great, but if not, don't expect them to ever improve it to fit any of your needs, and you're better off searching for a different solution then getting stuck.

Vantaggi: Beautiful UI, better then any other WMS
Quick and responsive
What it does, it does famously

Inconvenienti: No feature updates/improvements
Rarely fix errors pointed out unless they're super easy

da TradeGecko il giorno 9/3/2020

Thanks for taking the time to write us a review, we take our customers feedback seriously.

We are continuously making improvements to our product, and we prioritize those which based on customer feedback & requests will have the biggest impact across multiple customer businesses.

As this is an anonymous review we have no way to know specifically what features/ improvements you have requested, but we would urge you to reach out to your account manager to discuss. Providing a great customer experience is very important to us, and we remain available if you have any further questions or concerns.

• Data della recensione: 13/2/2020
Evangelia F.
Freelance Educator
E-learning, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 16/6/2021

"QuickBooks is the best for small businesses despite the shortcomings"

Commenti: It is a software easy to manage and understand and definitely worth its value. A "saver" software for my small business.

Vantaggi: What I like the most is that this software has amazing performance and functionalities. It's also very reliable in terms of saving important information. I definitely recommend this to anyone who is concerned about the quality of this product and I especially recommend it to small businesses, as it is easy to manage and use.

Inconvenienti: Some options should be created that allow each user to select and customize all functions and to control the users limitation. Generally though, everything is great and overall this a good software according to my experience all this period of using it.

Samer A.
president
Tabacco, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 18/5/2019

"Great system for our expanding business."

Commenti: The top benefit is that we have all the information we need for every customer of ours right in one place. As well as how easy it is to add new items to our inventory and keep track of them as they come and go.

Vantaggi: I like the user friendly design, you just follow the steps such as create a customer, create a sales order, create a purchase order for any items that you are out of stock in, receive your purchase order items so it updates your inventory, adjust all items in customer sales order accordingly, once these have been done you finalize the order and email the invoice to your customer. Once all these steps have been completed and you received payment from the customer you mark the order as paid, and that is it you are now finished.

Inconvenienti: I was kind of just thrown into using this software not knowing anything about it, so it was a little difficult to understand how it is meant to be used. I did not have a lot of spare time to play around with it at first, but once we did mess with it we found that it does actually do almost everything for you.

• Data della recensione: 18/5/2019
Debbie M.
  • Data della recensione: 29/10/2014

"Our Inventory Headaches are Gone"

Commenti: I run an eCommerce business in South Africa called Sensational Kids - www.sensationalkids.co.za. We curate and sell educational kids toys to people and schools across SA. When we embarked on this journey, I was somewhat naive as to the complexities involved with managing a large inventory of products. We started doing everything with a spreadsheet and our site back end system, but things quickly got out of hand. Our eCommerce dev company recommended that we consider integrating the site with a dedicated inventory management system that also spoke to Xero accounting. The team at The Hatchery spent 3 months evaluating all the inventory systems that had interfaces to Xero (incl. OrderHarmony, Unleashed etc), and after throwing TradeGecko (TG) into the decision making mix, we realised it was the system of choice for our requirements. PROS
1. Many inventory systems are weighed down by complexity and archaic interface designs. TG provides current design and interface cues that easily displace the competition when it comes to usability. I consider myself computer literate but by no means an expert, and I find TG to be so easy to work with.
2. Their API allowed our devs to build a seamless integration to TG. Now our inventory and site are kept in sync in real time.
3. Their interface to Xero has saved us a lot of time. A sale on our site goes into TG and then into Xero. Once approved, Xero reconciles the transaction against our bank statement, and whalla, I need do no more to ensure my accountant is happy :)
4. They have some great reports which give me a useful perspective on my inventory. Making good business decisions is so much easier. I am not yet an inventory guru, but thanks to TG I feel I am doing a pretty good job ;)
CONS
1. At times, our devs found turnaround of integration issues a little slow. All contact I have had with TG from a user support perspective has been very efficient, but if you are considering a complex integration then ensure your devs talk to the TG devs in advance.
2. There is no bulk image management process that works well for eCommerce clients like myself. We manage images using our site's back office system, and this works well except for those times when we want to use the TG mobile sales app and then need to manually sync all images to TG.
SUMMARY
Simply put, my business wouldn't be where it is today if it wasn't for this easy-to-use and comprehensive inventory management system. I highly recommend this system!

• Fonte della recensione
  • Data della recensione: 29/10/2014
James O.
  • Data della recensione: 28/9/2016

"Transformed Our Business."

Commenti: Trade Gecko has transformed our business,before we where overwhelmed with emails texts and phone calls,by my customers. But now everything is so organised.
We tried so many other B2B apps, before Trade Gecko,with no success. And to top it all off,we get as part of the package,an awesome app,which we have on our iPads. We now don't need to take along any invoice books,or samples, when attending trade fairs,or when calling on our customers.
And one of the many great things about using the B2B app is that, we are able to personalise it
With our company logo's etc,so to all intensive purposes,it feels and works like we had it made Bespoke for ourselves.
There are so many other aspects to the software,such as stock control,weekly performances sent directly to my iphone,I just don't know how we done business prior to using this App.
And our customers can now order,at a time and place that suits them.
Lastly and of great importance to small business,the price,I challance anyone to show me an app,anywhere in the marketplace,that packs so many great tools,in to a software package,at such a great price. Thank you thank you thank you. James O Kane
American Candle & Gift Company

Vantaggi: everything

Inconvenienti: No Payment Module

• Data della recensione: 28/9/2016
CEO, CFO
Consulenza manageriale, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 13/9/2018

"Frequent Updates and Extremely User Friendly!"

Commenti: TradeGecko has really helped us crack down on lost inventory, keeping special pricing accurate, and making sure that we're getting paid for the inventory being shipped out. This is exactly what we needed and we're very happy with the product and service!

Vantaggi: The clean look of this program isn't just for looks, it's incredibly user friendly and intuitive. One of the biggest pros though is that they are continually updating the program and improving the use and functionality of the software. They're also very easy to communicate with and give feedback to if you can possibly think of an additional feature. We use this program in a slightly less traditional way and their team has been great about making sure it fits our needs in the way we use it.

Inconvenienti: We've used this software since "the beginning" unfortunately that meant that when they got a little bigger, we did see a significant price increase. That being said, though the pricing is a little high, it is still worth it for our use. Occasionally there are some small bugs but they usually get squashed quickly since they update so frequently.

• Data della recensione: 13/9/2018
Jason Z.
Prodotti chimici, 11-50 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 11/7/2020

"Great software, easy to use"

Commenti: It saves us time, reduces employee workload.

Vantaggi: Tradegecko streamlines the entire process from making quotations to collecting payments. Everything is automated. We sell specialty chemicals for researchers (universities and companies) which still place orders by emailing/faxing PDF POs, requiring manually entering order information. The software is very easy to use and saved us time.

Inconvenienti: The software does not allow many customization by individual users. Pretty much all features are universal. Different users always need customization to fit their needs. TradeGecko should create many options that allow each user to select, customize functions. For example, there is no option to change the name of invoices, Proforma Invoice vs Invoice, which should be a basic feature for users to deal with organizational customers.

da TradeGecko il giorno 22/7/2020

Thanks for your review. We appreciate the feedback as we are always striving to improve our Product for our merchants. We'll have your account manager reach out to discuss this further, as users are able to customise Invoices.

• Data della recensione: 11/7/2020
Laura L.
  • Data della recensione: 21/9/2016

"Great ordering software"

Commenti: Im a consultant for a small but quickly growing company that creates goods and wholesales them. The company needed ordering software to track sales order drafts, orders, and invoices, as well as partial payments and partial shipments. The inventory has LOTS of variables. We needed a solution that could interact with online, but could also be done by hand since so much of the business is done face to face. We needed something easy to use and attractive to look at that had good reporting and also graphs. It was hard to find software that wasn't solely linked to an online store. We're gradually adding a scanning barcode system for inventory, too, and are glad that will interact with trade gecko seamlessly.

Vantaggi: It really hits ALL the main points of what we need, especially the partial shipments and payments as well as item variables. It integrates with several other types of software. It's helped the business tremendously, and the data on sales is fantastic in streamlining where to put our efforts, what to stock, etc.

Inconvenienti: Some functionality isn't there....small things you notice when you use this everyday like we do. i.e. Reports print on multiple pages, for example, but don't have the dates and title of report on each page, or even at the top of the report. You need to screen shot graphs in order to print them. And needing to duplicate orders in order to edit them after finalization. Set up is overall fairly straightforward, but some aspects, if you make a mistake you have to start all over again. Since we had no idea of our costing when we got this software going, we didn't set it up correctly.

• Data della recensione: 21/9/2016
Andrew H.
Articoli sportivi
  • Data della recensione: 22/7/2015

"Trade Gecko works well and is getting better everyday"

Commenti: From the time I started working with Trade Gecko, they have made a lot of efforts to improve their system. My business is 65 years old, at first I got the feeling that the developers knew nothing about proper business practices. Although it took some time, their customer service reps have finally figured out that I know what I'm talking about. I tested many different inventory companies before settling with Trade Gecko. TradeGecko was the best option.

Vantaggi: Mostly anything can be done through csv.
Supports multiple price lists (selling and cost)
Supports multiple currencies
Able to sync with multiple sales channels
Able to sync different price lists to different sales channels (initial setup has to be done by TG to get this to work)
ie you can have Wholesale and retail websites with different prices and manage it from TG
Syncs sales and PO's with QBO Canada

Inconvenienti: For $200 per month, I would like to have phone support, not just email support.
If I want to make changes in bulk, I have to download the entire database, make changes to the bulk SKU's and then re-upload it. Working with the entire database in csv is very dangerous and has caused problems for me. I would like to see them improve this feature.
Only allows one supplier per item.
Most tasks are easy to do and learn. For advanced users, there are several little hidden features / obstacles that were difficult to figure-out, and left me wondering why didn't they tell me.
There are a few limitations that I have to work around and live with, but I believe with time TG will fix them. For example, you cannot input your own landed cost. You have to use their built in system that calculates landed cost from the PO. This is a huge headache; not all costs associated with a PO are payable to the supplier ie Transport, Duty, Broker Fees, Graphic Artist, etc.

da TradeGecko il giorno 24/7/2015

Dear Andrew,

Thanks for the great review! We are glad that you chose TradeGecko out of the many options available. We are always looking to improve the system, and will definitely be sure to pass the feedback on. Have a great day!

Regards,
Alicia
TradeGecko

• Data della recensione: 22/7/2015
Joel J.
Salute, benessere e fitness, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 19/11/2019

"Great Software"

Commenti: I really like the software and Customer support is always very helpful in every aspect.

Vantaggi: Reporting is good. It is also easy to use. Integrates with other software easily.

Inconvenienti: There is not a payment integration that syncs with wholesale orders or on site sales.

da TradeGecko il giorno 13/2/2020

Thanks for the review Joel, we are pleased you find our platform easy to use, do check our our knowledge center on TradeGecko Payments.

• Data della recensione: 19/11/2019
Jay C.
  • Data della recensione: 1/11/2016

"Very useful with limitations"

Commenti: Tradegecko is a highly useful inventory software with some caveats. Since it is a browser based software, my company's employees can access the software and it's features from any computer or mobile phone (if they downloaded the smartphone app). But the browser based system is also somewhat slow and cumbersome. Browser refreshes are needed quite frequently to make sure that inventory stock are completely up to date but the refreshes take time to load and when you're in the middle of an order, it could be a frustrating to keep clients waiting. On the other hand, the smartphone app is still limited in it's functionalities (for example I would love to access stock control on my smartphone so I can "receive" items in the warehouse with just my cellphone rather than running to my computer). The same goes for TG's main browser based software interface. But having used the service for almost a year, I do notice constant improvements (some significant, some incremental) to the service whether it's a new feature or a annoying interface that's been squashed. Customer service is responsive to queries but I do wish they could implement user-requested features quicker. Another area of improvement is the POS interface. Currently, making a sales order is not very easy. I understand that this system is more suited for wholesalers but I wished it was designed with a retailer in mind. The ease of use is somewhat slow and clunky. Changing or return an order requires a whole series of hoop-jumping. It takes time to teach employees all the steps required for a sales order whereas other POS software are much easier and much more intuitive. I would like to point out that the intelligence reports are particularly useful, saving a significant amount of time (and money) over traditional spreadsheets or the pencil and ledger method. It is highly customizable and easily sorted to display the information you're looking. I've never any problem finding the information I wanted in the intelligence report. I was always able to sort and customize the reports based on exactly what information I was looking for. Overall my experience using TG is unequivocally positive despite the various caveats. I believe as long as the TG team stays responsive and alert to their user's needs and continues to improve upon suggestions, then I believe this software is highly useful for any business with inventory management needs.

Vantaggi: Intelligence report is extremely useful! Being able to access TG on any computer is a huge advantage.

Inconvenienti: Smartphone app is limited. Browser-based software is somewhat slow requiring refreshes for up-to-date stock as well as pretty long loading times during navigation.

• Data della recensione: 1/11/2016
Sterling B.
Head of Product Development/ Marketing/ Sales
  • Data della recensione: 5/8/2015

"Outstanding Customer Service and the Most Versatile Supply Chain Management Solution I've Found"

Commenti: Trade Gecko has been a dream for my small business, and starting early has allowed us to track growth as we venture into national sales. I can't wait to look back over our records and watch how much we've grown in a few years. TG has offered us above-standard integration of inventory management as well as our costs of purchase orders, which factor into profit reports per item over time as a "Moving Average Cost" (MAC). As a manufacturer, wholesaler and retailer, we have been able to use this and the "Buy Price" per Purchase Order to track our cost of goods (basically, we calculate that externally and mark it in the Buy Price of an item in a fresh Purchase Order - the MAC is adjusted over time to reflect profit margins as cost of goods varies by batch). One of the most exciting things about TG is their dedication to growth, which is based almost entirely off of customer feedback. We're very excited to watch the development of TG's manufacturer tracking services, which hopefully soon will allow us to calculate and track cost of goods by individual ingredient. As enthused community participants, TG has also given us beta access to cutting edge services that have already cut out our need for other 4th/5th party subscriptions. I feel like eventually TG will be our all around blanket production & sales management interface, and I look forward to that. For now, it's still more versatile than any other SCM solution I've tested, at least without paying $2,000+/mo, and as far as I can tell TG will remain useful as we grow through our business plan and even incorporate. TG has also allowed us to seamlessly integrate with our complex Woo Commerce shopping cart, which we use across multiple sales channels within a Word Press server. TG can track sales back to the individual channel and automate reports to our customers that reflect the proper brands and stores. This has been invaluable to our growth and expansion, and will continue to be for years to come. If you're frustrated and can't figure out which SCM or inventory management solution to choose in the vast sea of services, if nothing else try TG for their outstanding customer support. My favorite part about TG is that no matter what I need to know, figure out, or sometimes even invent, the staff is extremely patient and they know the interface in and out ' I've yet to try to do something within reason that couldn't be done, and it's never taken a CSR more than 2 days to thoroughly teach me how to do it.

da TradeGecko il giorno 11/8/2015

Dear Sterling,

Thank you for the awesome review! We are glad that TradeGecko has helped your business to grow, and we are happy to hear that the features have helped you to save valuable time in your business. We truly appreciate your support, and will be sure to continue to improve our product to serve your needs!

• Data della recensione: 5/8/2015
Charlie B.
VP
  • Data della recensione: 29/1/2017

"Like a custom made order entry and inventory management system, without hassle and expense"

Commenti: The overall TradeGecko system is highly integrated, well designed, and operates without glitches. I never cease to be impressed how the TG team has anticipated every capability businesses such as ours need. Customer support is the best I have experienced in years. Rather than locking you into its own system, TG is an open system that facilitates working with other software and programs. Two TradeGecko (TG) features are essential for us. For customer order entry, TG allows us to automatically import orders from our website, Excel files, and its B2B. Manual entry possible. TG generates attractive invoices, packing lists and enables easy e-mail communication. Our supply chain is 5-6 months so inventory management is an essential 2nd feature. TG provides great functionality and is very easy to update. We always know exactly where we stand with inventory issues. Reporting is a 3rd valuable feature. TG provides invaluable data on individual customer and products. We don't yet integrate TG with our accounting and many of its partners but we plan to begin doing so in 2017.

Vantaggi: Does what it is supposed to - at a high level. The order entry component is smooth, integrates with the real world and requires minimal training. The inventory management component simplifies inventory management and provides us with all the information we need to manage inventory (no small task).

Inconvenienti: There is nothing I do not like about the TradeGecko platform or its team. It is a well-managed business is my fear it will be gobbled up by a leading accounting software company

• Data della recensione: 29/1/2017
Principal
  • Data della recensione: 18/8/2019

"Tradegecko is great software and always getting better"

Commenti: Overall it solves most of the business issues and overall we're happy with the product and with Tradegecko

Vantaggi: Ease of use, integrations, API, user interface, company responsiveness to build features if I made a solid case for lacking functionality, customization of documents, Tradegecko connect workflow builder, aesthetic, simplicity, etc.

Inconvenienti: Some of the (new) reporting functions, lack of features like credit limits, no dropdowns in custom fields, Tradegecko connect is stagnant and no new workflow options being added we need more triggers and flow options) , inability to add custom attributes by category, lack of flexibility in creating packsizes (it's only possible to enter a single unit and create a packsize my multiplying it but it's impossible to add a case and break it up to units (wholesalers typically buy and sell by the case and occasionally break up cases), the way packsizes appear in reports ('case' vs the SKU #), the lack of synchronization between POs and items (it requires a item to be MANUALLY linked linked to a PO) and if PO is not linked to a backordered item, any backordered sales order will not be AUTOMATICALLY linked to a PO (a list of possible POs appear even for FULLFILLED items!), limited filtering on options in the inventory area it would be nice to have options like 'does not have this tag' etc), see history for product bundles (formerly composite variants) and not only the history for the actual bundled variant SKU, one has to click on fulfill orders to see still unfulfilled items on a sales order and can't see it on the sales order, it's impossible to see the associated orders that are committed, ordered but not fulfilled and shipped on a variant or product page (it doesn't show up on the history tab and it's not linkable from the committed information in the stock info area)

da TradeGecko il giorno 13/2/2020

Thanks for taking the time to review us, we would be happy to reach out if we knew who to contact! We have made considerable updates to our reporting functionality, and we work to incorporate customer feedback. Team TradeGecko

• Data della recensione: 18/8/2019
Stass G.
Cosmetica, 11-50 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 29/11/2020

"Missing essential features"

Commenti: Since we subscribed to their service, only one of the requested features were implemented. We had 3 accounts in three different countries - one with manufacturing and wholesale and two with wholesale only. The manufacturing unit we already switched back to Unleashed as it was a real nightmare. Others will migrate to another solution once the annual subscription will expire.... If you have a manufacturing and import procedures which involves multi currency use, i strongly recommend to think twice and perform a complete trial before buying their subscription..

Vantaggi: Easy to set up even for non-advanced users. Web interface. Support staff is quite good and responsive.

Inconvenienti: Impossible to use other than products purchase currency for landed costs. Packing slip (packing list) doesnt show the total weight of the shipping. One has to use the calculator to add this value manually by pen to the end of the weight column. No choice to download the documents in different formats, except long procedure via automation, which is an absolute waste of time. If you have multiple accounts, you cant switch between them in the mobile app. Even after logout and re-login. Sometimes you even have troubles to print invoices. Two pages invoice is being printed on 8-9 pages, because the gaps between the lines are huge. They blame Google Chrome, and suggest using other browsers, but it doesn't help. Since i subscribed to their service, only one of the requested features were implemented. We had 3 different accounts in different countries - wholesale in two of them and manufacturing one. The manufacturing unit we already switched back to Unleashed as it was a nightmare. If strongly recommend with we cant wait to close this cooperation.

• Data della recensione: 29/11/2020
Jason L.
Lead Solution Engineer - Commerce Cloud
Internet, 10.000+ dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 20/7/2021

"Great Product - Extremely Poor Execution by Intuit"

Commenti: The messaging and lack of effort to keep customers happy has been nothing short of disappointing. The messaging was very offputting. What company says they are sunsetting product and offers links to GetApp and other software review sites to transition? Odd. I've talked to a couple people at Intuit and they have no idea what this product does or how it works. I now have to unravel this mess and make decisions knowing that my current provider essentially does not want me as a customer anymore unless I want to start with a fresh instance and import customers and product, but not any sales data. Making business decisions starts with data and if you don't have data in a business management system, you're swinging in the dark.

Vantaggi: QuickBooks Commerce, formerly TradeGecko is a great product. Essentially, what this product provides is a business management system; a hub to manage inventory, purchasing, orders, products, etc. I have used it for 2 years and grew my business in a sustainable manner, thanks in part to Tradegecko/QuickBooks Commerce. The problem here starts when a company like Intuit acquires such a product and tries to put their stamp on it and make it part of their suite of products. The only reason to consider QuickBooks Commerce at this point is if you are starting a new company. If you have any sales history, not sure why you would want to use the product.

Inconvenienti: There are little things here and there that have popped up but overall, I was happy. The problem I have is what happened over the past 45 days by Intuit; they are sunsetting current product. I've been part of an acquisition and I understand things change. What I have a problem with is that they have no good way to transition current (paying customers) to the 'new' product. Have historical data such as orders/purchase orders, etc. that you want to pull in? Nope. Let's be honest, the data model is exactly the same or strikingly similar. THEY JUST DON'T WANT TO HELP YOU. They were previously able to pull in historical data and they have documentation online (still) that indicates that customer service can help import data for you. I do not use any 'complicated' modules in this product but they are totally unwilling to help even noting that this type of messaging is still in their help docs. That being said, for a company with previous sales and history, I don't know why you would want this product, especially if you use something like Inventory Planner to help forecast, which relies on such data. Pretty obvious that someone at Intuit made the brilliant decision to not help current customers.

• Data della recensione: 20/7/2021
Steven F.
VP/GM
Prodotti alimentari e bevande, 11-50 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 25/11/2019

"Review"

Commenti: Setting up a W&S importer and wholesaler.

Vantaggi: The ability to speak to other applications.

Inconvenienti: There honestly has not been many things I disliked about Tradegecko.

• Data della recensione: 25/11/2019
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 24/11/2019

"Fully Featured and Flexible"

Vantaggi: TradeGecko offers a ton of capability and flexibility for eCommerce businesses of any size. Also extremely extensible through its API, and readily available integrations.

Inconvenienti: Pricing structures are sub-optimal for certain business models.

• Data della recensione: 24/11/2019
Danish A.
Associate Manager SCM
Prodotti alimentari e bevande, 201-500 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Prova gratuita
  • Data della recensione: 10/6/2021

"Convenience & Reliable."

Commenti: Easy to operate with features that cover all business requirements within budget.

Vantaggi: Users friendly with all required & unbeaten features at such a lower price. Seamless integration makes B2B transactions really fast & up-to-date quickly. Tracking is super easy & can get detailed reports smoothly. I really admire this software.

Inconvenienti: Software takes some time to load & more flexibility on reports will be great.

• Data della recensione: 10/6/2021
Steven F.
Macchinari, 11-50 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 19/11/2020

"Great piece of software"

Commenti: Does what it says it does on the tin and is a cracking piece of software. Looks greats and getting around it is pretty easy. Customer service is good and always at hand to help but the software just works so didn't need much help setting it up

Vantaggi: QBC was so easy to manage and implement, running purchasing, sales orders, invoices, shipping and payments. we are now in the process of linking this product to woocommerce and QBO.
Powerful piece of software. I was up and running on a live version straight away after the 14 days trial where I spent that time learning what the system could do.
Highly recommend it. Good customer service..

Inconvenienti: Would like more flexibility on reports and you need to remember to reload/refresh when you've made changes.
Not able to run customers with a credit limit

• Data della recensione: 19/11/2020
Jay D.
Associate
Servizi finanziari, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 17/5/2021

"Quickbooks is user freidnly software, Excellent software for Small businesses"

Commenti: It is very user friendly software with all required features and it is in budget.

Vantaggi: Easy to use, So fast and reliable software. It's so User friendly which can use any one at any time. Best Price with exciting features, No one can beat in this price with available features. There are lots of features which I like the most in this software. Also Integrates with other software, Hassel free and ease to use software. I like it too much.

Inconvenienti: Customization error should be resolved for individual user. They should create many options that allow each user to select and customize all functions like name of Invoice and proforma Invoices and other features which are the basic for all user.

• Data della recensione: 17/5/2021
David G.
director
Design, 11-50 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 19/5/2020

"Its generally good, but has some big shortcomings"

Commenti: No phone numbers to speak to anyone on the normal plans. Email support meant that 50% of problems were solved. Support emails go to a generic desk, so its difficult to continue a conversation with the same person. Or for one person to take control of a problem and help solve it.

Vantaggi: Live updating of bundle quantities to our shopify store is very good
The sync speed to shopify is good
The usability of the software is good
It can handle multiple currencies well

Inconvenienti: The actual core of the product - keeping track of inventory is not as robust as it needs to be.
We have had many problems of bad syncing with shopify and xero. My opinion is tradegecko is the weak link. Sales are fine. Returns edits and exchanges are bad. So your stock numbers are out. If you edit an order in shopify at all - then tradegecko will not update. So your stock numbers are out.
We also had problems where we made stock takes in tradegecko and they would not sync to xero. Support by email is very cumbersome. The second unforgivable problem is that you cannot report on consumption of SKU's if they are sold within a BOM. Tradegecko admit this is bad for an inventory management solution. They pass the buck to a program called inventory-planner which is actually excellent. You cannot plan incoming stock dates on a per product basis. Only on a per purchase order basis. So you end up reverting to excel for part shipment planning. It is not easy to export a whole order book for a single supplier and manage multiple invoming batches.

• Data della recensione: 19/5/2020
Leilani F.
Data Entry Specialist
Contabilità, Lavoratore autonomo
  • Data della recensione: 9/6/2021

"GREATEST UTILIZATION of ECOMMERCE SOFTWARE to MANAGE !!!!!!!!"

Commenti: It definitley is worth its value and has delivered results for this kind of software. easy to manage and understand and so far has been a great positive addition for my Company.

Vantaggi: Maneuvering through each feature is quite impressively easy. This software is highly resourceful and its Value is off the charts. A much needed and integrated platform for my company and has delivered results within.

Inconvenienti: Definitely could be a bit overwhelming with the many selection of features and options and so forth...more so for smaller businesses and what not. could be trimmed down a little but over all its been great.

• Data della recensione: 9/6/2021
Phill D.
Produzione di alimenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Prova gratuita
  • Data della recensione: 19/7/2015

"Love it"

Commenti: I have had a few bumps along the way with Tradegecko, but overall I love it. I was with Unleashed for 2 years when I heard about the Tradegecko integration with WooCommerce, which was exactly what I needed. I decided to do a quick trial in January to scope out the system for a potential end of financial year change over at the end of March. Within 2 hours I had decided to fully implement the system immediately. Mine is a particularly complex installation as I have a large number of WooCommerce extensions. Tradegecko has been relatively stable, but there have been a few learning experiences.

Vantaggi: I was recently asked what I thought were the benefits of Unleashed over Tradegecko and my reply was that there, are none. The WooCommerce integration is a huge benefit for me, but even if that was taken away, I feel that Tradegecko has the edge. Unleashed does not do tax inclusive pricing well. If you are a wholesaler then this might not be much of a problem, however, if you are retailing too it does become an issue. Tradegecko seems to have solved these technical difficulties and it makes the system much easier to use.

Inconvenienti: If you have an integration with WooCommerce then I strongly recommend you have a thorough backup system on your website before you install then do any updates of the Tradegecko app or WooCommerce app. I have had a couple of issues with updates and have now learnt to wait a couple of days before updating - for one issue I think I was the first person to update and experience the particular issue and therefore the technical team hadn't had a chance to fully investigate the bug. I have had a couple of issues with the helpdesk, but it was just one of their agents, and with any growing business there will be some technical staff who are more and less experienced than others. Also, their engineers don't work the weekends and I think this is something that could be improved, for a worldwide system and online so needs someone on hand 24/7. On the positive side of this however, they have been very responsive to some of my constructive criticisms and seem genuinely interested in improving their systems.

da TradeGecko il giorno 20/7/2015

Hi Phill,

Thanks for the honest feedback, and we are glad that TradeGecko has been able to help you meet your needs. We are always looking to improve our system and service, so we will be sure to pass your feedback on. Have a great day!

Regards,