Da 15 anni aiutiamo le aziende italiane
a scegliere i migliori software

Informazioni su Envoy

Scopri la hall moderna. Dalle persone ai pacchetti, Envoy ti aiuta a gestire tutto ciò che entra dalla porta principale.

Ulteriori informazioni su Envoy

Aspetti negativi:

Dashboard "Employee Registration" tab should only be available for viewing to Global Access Administrators and No one else. Settings is under Visitor tab and Settings should be on it's own tab.

Valutazioni di Envoy

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

Envoy ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,8 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 420 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato Envoy?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (420)

Neil
Neil
Sr QA Analyst (USA)
Software informatici, 501-1.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Envoy is the best solution for managing visitors on multiple floors and managing package delivery.

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: It really is a simple solution for front desk communication, it cuts down on the panic when a VIP arrives and you need to locate their contact. Staff really appreciate getting the instant message with a photo of the visitor. Signing in is as easy as 123, first name and last name and an e-mail. Also responding to a notification is literally a one-click deal. It really cuts down on the build up of packages at front desk. It is simple and it is a great tool for the front of house operations.

Aspetti positivi:

Having tried out various solutions over the past 5 years. It is obvious that Envoy is the best solution for managing visitors on multiple floors and managing packages. It is convenient to set up the iPad app, users appreciate getting notifications when Interview candidates arrive at the front desk, they can get a notification message by E-mail or Text message and Slack instant message. Also when packages arrive for employees, they also get a photo of the package label sent to them, this is great for locating priority packages, once collected the user just clicks on a button to mark it as picked up.

Aspetti negativi:

Our location uses Apple iOS iPad minis with 8 inch screens, the app is certainly a stable build for iOS devices. However the few brief moments when I decided to use Envoy on a Android smart phone I did experience several crashes. That was annoying but I believe these bugs may have been addressed in a more recent build. For now we decided to only use the iPads as they seem to do the trick.

Brett
Director of IT Infrastructure (USA)
Moda e articoli di abbigliamento, 201-500 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Saves time for receptionist, increases security, add professionalism

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Envoy has become an integral part of our environment. With connections to Active Directory, Teams, and OneDrive we have streamlined the visitor notification and NDA process. We are able to pre-register visitors to speed up their check-in time using the Outlook add-in. Using the Deliveries feature saves our receptionist and mail room additional time, while letting employees know immediately when something arrives for them. In addition to the portal record of all visitors, along with their picture, the Teams notifications give our employees a record of their visitors to refer back to when needed. It's also helpful now that all visitors have a badge to be able to glance down at it if you forget their name ;-).

Aspetti positivi:

Envoy is very well designed for corporate environments. Our initial goal was simply a system that allows us to record and badge all visitors primarily for security reasons. We chose Envoy for the ability to notify users of visitors using email/Skype/Teams, which saves our receptionist time trying to track people down, and the ability to ask visitors to digitally sign an NDA.

Aspetti negativi:

The integration was not difficult for our IT team, and the features and integrations have expanded significantly since we started using it in 2017. My only gripe would be the annual premium subscription and label rolls are a bit pricey for an organization of our size, but it is not excessive compared to other options.

Kevin
Office Manager (USA)
Biotecnologie, 51-200 dipendenti

Straight Forward- Quick and Accurate

5,0 3 settimane fa Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

Quick and accurate tracking for deliveries being delivered and picked up.

Aspetti negativi:

None. The program works as intended. It does have a visitor management system, which I've used once, but haven't used only because I haven't needed to. It seemed to work as intended.

Farid
Farid
Head of Data (USA)
Salute, benessere e fitness, 201-500 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi
Fonte: GetApp

Unable to register

1,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Very disappointing. I wish my company used a different app.

Aspetti positivi:

I have not had a chance to use it. I've been trying to get registered for a couple of hours already.

Aspetti negativi:

Unable to register. The mobile app started with Let's Get Started, regardless of whether one is already registered or not. Next is enter email. It takes 90 seconds to come back with something (on a fast phone). Then email was found. I scan the code and I am in. But, the very first time I tried to log in, my company had not connected me with the app. Virtually the same log in process led me to create my own (personal) account, which I was not intending to do. Then when my company did add me to Envoy, now it seems my email exists in two Envoy accounts. When I log in now, I see some information (like company logo and full name) displayed, but it also seems to be my personal account that I had created. I am assuming the logo and full company name would come from my company domain the Envoy has on file. But I know it's my personal account, as there are no resources available, like no rooms etc. Ok. How do I delete the account? I go through the (confusing) set of menus (my profile, then drop down for company, then manage accounts. In there I see my name (and email), select, and delete. It takes me to the Let's Get Started page. When I "log in" again, the same thing happens. Ok. Let's try their support, right? Not available, as it is Saturday. Everybody in the company must be taking weekends off, there is no support. I must wait for Monday. But Monday is exactly what I am trying to reserve at the office, as the company policy is to use Envoy to be able to work at the office.

Jennifer
Operations (USA)
Biotecnologie, 51-200 dipendenti

Best registration software - with pre-registration management - I have used

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: Very strong - great product. Not the cheapest but the functionality for the cost far exceeds competitors'.

Aspetti positivi:

The only product I researched that had preregistration functionality that could still be segmented for privacy. Preregistration tracking is key to managing some of our guest access policies.

Aspetti negativi:

Launch was a little rough because of an account setup glitch. It was easily fixed within a day, however, and it has worked perfectly since. I don't love the new service model without an assigned contact. The service staff are very responsive, but I prefer an account manager who knows the whole story of what we need.

Utente Verificato
Gestione delle risorse, 501-1.000 dipendenti

admin and user friendly

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Envoy is a great tool to add to your business. Especially, during covid19 protocol, the contactless or minimum contact is key for visitors and employees of the company to get notified. It is customizable where you can add in covid19 standard questions and it tracks just the right visitors info. I would recommend other companies to add Envoy for managing visitors on multiple floors and managing package delivery!

Aspetti positivi:

What I like the most is that is contactless when using the app on your phone. The kiosk is accessible and convenient when there are one or more tenants in the building. The notifications are fast and efficient

Aspetti negativi:

the least about Envoy is that is not compatible with all mobile devices. It is great for apple user, but not so much for Android.

Nels
Information Security & Compliance Manager (USA)
Stampa, 501-1.000 dipendenti

Great Visitor Management System

Aspetti positivi:

This product is very easy to integrate to an organization; the active directory synchronization keeps employee list accurate and is easy to set up. The entire visitor presentation experience is completely customizable to your organization's needs. Customer service/support is within minutes, connecting to a real person in a chat window and issues or improvement ideas are actually taken into account, and used for future releases....amazing have had two improvement ideas taken and incorporated into now current features.

Aspetti negativi:

Not much to dislike about this software; it does what it is designed to do, and does it very well.

dolores
Supervisor Office Services (USA)
Dispositivi medici, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi

Envoy- Safety for our Associates and Visitors

5,0 3 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

Health Check - Regardless of vaccinations, COVID-19 is continuing to stay with variants and spikes throughout the states and countries. The safety of our Associates and visitors is important. We have an onsite RN who has been providing service since March of 2020 and he truly appreciates Envoy. By including Envoy into our daily routine, we've been able to ease the mind of associates and visitors. The program is easy to learn/use and the best part is "the Bot" and if the "bot" doesn't answer the question, we are immediately directed to a "live" person. This is definitely huge. There are many other safety or security programs that take 24-48 hours to respond. Kiosk Multi language is a great success and we hope to see more languages, i.e. Vietnamese, etc.

Aspetti negativi:

Side bar, when we view Protect and want to verify "employees expected" it jumps to Visitors. That has been the most confusing to many Executives , Managers, etc. Dashboard "Employee Registration" tab should only be available for viewing to Global Access Administrators and No one else! Settings is under Visitor tab and Settings should be on it's own tab.

Christine
Administrative Assistant to HR (Canada)
Difesa e industria spaziale, 51-200 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi

Alternative considerate:

Easy to set up, easy to use.

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: No more trying to find information in papers/binders. Saves room by archiving on cloud-based records rather than binders. Gives a better/updated impression of our company.

Aspetti positivi:

Very straight forward to set up and user-friendly.

Aspetti negativi:

Haven't found any yet - been using it for almost a year (less the closed office of the last couple of months due to COVID). But have had nothing but positive feedback from users and even implemented in another office of ours, after they tried it here.

Margot
Resource Planning Analyst (UK)
Trasporti/Trasporto merci/Ferrovie, 201-500 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi
Fonte della recensione

A great tool to manage your office space

5,0 10 mesi fa

Commenti: Good experience and convenient for every business.

Aspetti positivi:

Envoy is a great tool to manage your office spaces and car park. With the self-serve option, every employee has the ability to book their seats and car park space on live remotely.

Aspetti negativi:

It is tricky and requires more manipulation to change a seat once you've booked it. it is easier on the web version rather than the app version.

Alvaro
Alvaro
IT PM (Filippine)
Gestione formativa, 51-200 dipendenti

Visitors are Wow'ed

5,0 5 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

I must say, that for a small business / office, we have wowed clients and visitors from multi-nationals whenever they arrive at the receptionist area and sign-in via the iPad terminal using Envoy. Back track a little, one of my favorites features is the ability to pre-register your visitors. This, depends on the setup of your IT, sends an email and calendar invite to your visitor. This email can include map to the office, some reminders (like dress code, parking), and this makes their sign-in a breeze upon arrival at the reception, they just say their names, and they're in the fast lane. Analytics. Yes, I'm a fan of numbers and figures, and Envoy gives us a quick data analytics dashboard to see how many visitors came per month/year, who has the most visitors, deliveries, etc. The data helps our planning for Building management (e.g., add new Envoy terminal, extend the security/reception area, promote pre-registration). It's just a beauty to use. And accessible via web from anywhere, and via a mobile app (passport as well).

Aspetti negativi:

If your office has multiple entrance/exit points, note that Envoy will treat it as having multiple locations, hence additional payment. Well, technically it's just the same office. But you can just create a sign-in field to indicate which entrance/exit they are in (just so you get to distinguish it when crunching the visitor data).

Tony
VP (USA)
Aeronautica e industria aerospaziale, 11-50 dipendenti

Leader in Visitor Management Solutions

4,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Overall, Envoy Visitors is the leader in visitor management if pricing isn’t an issue.

Aspetti positivi:

Quality software with a ton of features. Beautiful GUI. Easy to setup and use. Envoy offers other software as well that is easily integrated with Envoy Visitors.

Aspetti negativi:

Pricing. Other options are available at a more affordable price for small businesses.

Gary
Sr. Maintenance (USA)
Produzione di apparecchi elettrici/elettronici, 501-1.000 dipendenti

Danfoss MKE

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Seems to run smoothly

Aspetti positivi:

The history log data as well as guest/visitor sign in. A lot of visitors are WOW'd about the Envoy.

Aspetti negativi:

None so far. I do have an idea if your software already does this , please disregard. We can invite visitors prior to there arrival thru the Envoy system. As a Sr. Maintenance/Facilities associate i have to be sure contractors/vendors view our safety documentation for Danfoss before entering our facility. Is there an all inclusive type Invite that we can tailor to my needs? The COD is covered while they are signing in as well as COVID related items. If its a new contractor/visitor they must review the Danfoss safety on the shop floor as well as our Env. policy. I need to keep documentation that they have reviewed this for audit purposes. We have this in a power point format that they review when there on site, I would like to send like I stated prior an all inclusive invite . Thank you, Gary Oldenburg

Risposta di Envoy

3 anni fa

Thank you for your review Gary! Great news - we recently released a feature that allows you to fully customize your invitations. Your Customer Success Manager will be reaching out shortly to walk you through these new exciting features. Thanks for being an Envoy customer!

Geoff
HR and Operations Manager (USA)
Gestione di organizzazioni non profit, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Envoy Visitors helped our entry process

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Our kiosk is set up on an iPad in the vestibule before a locked door. This allows us to track our visitors on when then are here, and prevents the random folks just milling around our front entrance area until someone notices who they are and what they are doing here. If we do happen to get a vendor or someone who happened to bypass the kiosk (due to them walking in the building with an employee), I can easily add them to our visitor log via the kiosk, the app, or the Envoy Dashboard on the website. I know we aren't rating Protect that they released during COVID, but that is an absolute blessing to have during these times of limited office capacity and higher security/safety.

Aspetti positivi:

I like the ability for guests to be able to enter their info (or even scan a QR code) to enter our location. It also connects to me via the app, Microsoft Teams, and the Envoy Dashboard website where I get alerts if there is a delivery or visitor to let in the door.

Aspetti negativi:

We don't use the printer or badges feature, but glad to know there is integration there if we wanted to step up the entrance/security level. The main "problem" is that we don't use the app to its full potential, but the parts we don't use are not necessary for our business.

Kaye
Office Administrator (USA)
Software informatici, 201-500 dipendenti

Fantastic app and service

5,0 7 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

The ease of the overall design and user interface (UI). Also, the nifty features and add-ons you can add to make it specific to your needs. I get tons of compliments from our guests about how great it is to use, and often give out Envoy's contact information so they can set it up for themselves at their own company. The customer service is top-notch as well. They are always happy to give a helping hand whenever something 'seems' to go wrong - even if it is user error (and they don't make you feel bad about it, either). On the whole, I enjoy working with Envoy, and love the software. Keep up the good work.

Aspetti negativi:

The only thing that I can say that I don't like is that you can't put the email as optional on the iPad - meaning having the word (optional) next to the email bar. This always confuses first-time customers, so it would be great if that were something we could do. I already have it set as not a required field, but the word (optional) would be extremely helpful.

Branden
Manager of Facilities and Maintenance (USA)
Magazzinaggio, 501-1.000 dipendenti

AM General LLC ENVOY Review

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Congruency across the company and searchability is the biggest strength. Other benefits realized are customer visualization and presentation. We went from multiple clipboards to one inviting iPad.

Aspetti positivi:

Having the ability to see who is on-site in the instance of an emergency is the largest benefit. Real-time data, knowing who is in your building and who signed out. Having custom Logos, splash screen etc. really make it feel custom.

Aspetti negativi:

AM General is using Premium subscription which is the best value, but prefer the Enterprise because of its features. It was difficult to justify the extra cost. A customized subscription would suit us best but is not offered by envoy. Unable to deploy sign-in flows across the company and having to individually make everyone up. The duplicate/copy feature is limited.

Jamie
Systems Administrator (USA)
Trasporto aereo/Aviazione, 10.000+ dipendenti

Above and Beyond

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: I've enjoyed utilizing the different options to better prepare our staff and workplace for anyone wanting to return from COVID isolation and for visitors. The staff has been easy to work with and have allowed us to use best practices to become more efficient and compliant.

Aspetti positivi:

-Easy to Use -Lots of Options -Helps with Compliance -Helps with Secuirty -Helps with Required COVID Contact Tracing

Aspetti negativi:

Now, I do not dislike anything about this software. Initially, I did not know everything we could do with the application and did not utilize it to its fullest potential. The learning process was easy and the customer service was fast and always courteous. Even when they are busy, their team is always on top of requests.

Alan
IT Director (USA)
Moda e articoli di abbigliamento, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Works well, easy to implement, great value

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Envoy works great. Since we no longer have receptionists, we use it at all our locations for visitors to check in and announce their arrival to the employee they are visiting with.

Aspetti positivi:

The software and hardware are easy to set up and implement. Visitors have no issues using the system to check in. The web interface for administration is easy to use and provides all the necessary information

Aspetti negativi:

Have to update the APP and IPADs occasionally.

Gerard
Manager of Global Health, Safety and Security (Irlanda)
Elettronica di consumo, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Envoy Visitors - My Thoughts!

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Getting away from paper based visitor registration and having an ongoing accurate record of visitors.
Overall a great system that improves the visitor experience, and frees up so much time of front of house staff.

Aspetti positivi:

Accurate record of Visitors Ability to add an NDA to the process Saves so much time for front of house staff Auto notification for visitor hosts Ability to pre-register / invite visitors Improves the whole visitors registration experience Ease of use for Administrators Good dashboards.

Aspetti negativi:

The biggest challenge with deploying Envoy is getting employees to start using it to pre-register / invite their visitors. The product demo videos showing users how easy it is to start using the system could be improved. The benefits of using the system for an organization are clearly laid out in the demo videos - It would also be very helpful to have positive visitor feedback and their experiences on using the system. Options on the front screen are not readily obvious -i.e. a globe to depict different language options? a person that is unfamiliar will have no idea !

Lee
VP Human Resources - North America (USA)
Ingegneria meccanica o industriale, 201-500 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

We love this product but are looking for more functionality to be offered

3,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Overall experience has been good but again we are looking for the Envoy design team to offer more function sooner rather than later. We may need to select another product if features listed above can't be available soon.

Aspetti positivi:

Ease of use is impressive. We love the mobile app capability.

Aspetti negativi:

The registration system does not allow you to secure specific time slots. It only holds your registration for an entire day and we are limited to how many people can be in the building at one time. We need a system that allows people to register by date and time and then sign out so their registration is not held for an entire day. Also, need temperature screening capabilities.

Sosy
Office Manager (USA)
Fonte della recensione

Looks professional and performs the functions we want it to do.

4,0 6 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

It looks professional and provides reporting so that we can always track who comes in and out of our facility. It's also pretty user friendly, so we rarely have issues with visitors being able to sign in. Our employees appreciate being able to receive both email and text notifications when a visitor has signed in.

Aspetti negativi:

It is pricey. We still find it worth having, but I had to make an argument for it in our budget. I wish the appearance was a bit more easy to customize. Sometimes there are hiccups and notifications don't send, but they typically get fixed very quickly.

Jason
Director, ICT Office (Filippine)
Gestione formativa, 201-500 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Envoy has eased visitor management a lot

Aspetti positivi:

Envoy is easy to use, and is very flexible. We have a small campus with three entrances/exits, and we've been able to configure Envoy to work well across all three entry and exit points. The data we capture has really allowed us to improve our policies and workflows, and the email/SMS notification in real time has improved the experience tremendously for both visitors and hosts.

Aspetti negativi:

It's cloud-based so on a few, rare times infra issues (on our part) have brought the service down; also, you will have to invest in an iPad for each entry/exit point.

Mary
Administrative Assistant/Office Coordinator (Canada)
Industria farmaceutica, 51-200 dipendenti

Envoy is Great

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: At first people were reluctant to take the time to log in, but once you walk them through it and show them the ease of using it they are okay. Also explain to them that the next time they visit and login it will be easier for them because their information will already be in the system.

Aspetti positivi:

As receptionist, I use it daily to monitor who is visiting the office and when they leave. I find it very helpful. I no longer have to run down to the lobby to pick people up and bring them upstairs, then contact the person they will be meeting with. This program contacts the host directly and lets them know their visitor has arrived. This saves me a lot of time during my day.

Aspetti negativi:

There is nothing I don't like about the program.

Njon
Workplace Operations Manager (USA)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione

Game Changing Product!

5,0 8 anni fa

Commenti: Envoy takes the focus on the mad scramble to sign my guest in, track down, and alert their host and lets me focus on greeting my guest and making them comfortable. It makes sure each visitor signs our NDA and frees up my time to have a chat with the guest when appropriate without the added distraction of trying to herd cats. Envoy constantly adds integrations and tool sets that are valuable to my use case.

Aspetti positivi:

I love the simplicity and the ability to use the product in a number of optional configurations. I've been a customer for several years and the improvements have been constantly valuable. They REALLY listen to customer feedback.

N/A

Vanilene Rose
Registration Assistant (Filippine)
Fonte della recensione

User-friendly, efficient, and worth the value.

Aspetti positivi:

Envoy Visitors helps our department to easily track down visitors (students, alumni, parents, partner organizations). With the help of this software, we were and still able to prepare the needs of our visitors ahead of time, thus, lessening their waiting time. It also aids in easily tracking visitors' contact information whenever we have further concerns to them. Aside from these, what I like most about Envoy Visitors is the added security it gives to the institution I am currently working with.

Aspetti negativi:

None, so far. Envoy Visitors has been a great help to our visitor registration management and campus security since the day it was deployed.