Recensioni su Teamwork Desk

Informazioni su Teamwork Desk

Teamwork Desk offre tutte le funzionalità di cui un team ha bisogno per fornire un'assistenza clienti di livello internazionale con un tocco personale.

Ulteriori informazioni su Teamwork Desk

Aspetti positivi:

Features Integration the ability to communicate with customers in the outside and team in the inside with the same platform.

Valutazioni di Teamwork Desk

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

Teamwork Desk ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,4 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 143 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato Teamwork Desk?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (143)

Debbie
Digital Marketing Manager (USA)

Great tie-in to Teamwork Project Management

4,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Overall it's been effective and easy to use.

Aspetti positivi:

The ease of assignment to team members and the ability to create tasks in Teamwork (Project Management) directly from the ticket (email) are my top two features. Spam control is ok but could use some work - emails that are obviously spam make it into the mailbox but mostly can be control with the whitelist/blacklist control setting. The ability to add notes and notify a team member is also great and can be done without assigning the ticket to someone.

Aspetti negativi:

Does not always bring in forwarded messages from clients. I've had to have them forward to my Gmail account in order to get it. It would also be nice to be able to add all team members up to a certain number with our package instead of paying per person.

2 anni fa

Hi Debbie, Thanks for your review of Teamwork Desk! We really appreciate the positive feedback. Please don't hesitate to contact us on [email protected] if you require assistance with this messaging issue Many thanks Karen at Teamwork

Lester
Web Developer (Sudafrica)
Software informatici, 2-10 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

A clean and easy to use system that is easy to climb into and very quickly get cozy

4,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: It has been a real pleasure to use this platform to ticket management. It has really helped us to stay on top of things and handle tickets effectively as a team.

Aspetti positivi:

It is very simple to get used to. The interface is clean and simple and it is not layered with too many dashboards that would make it intimidating to use.

Aspetti negativi:

Variables can only be inserted from canned responses. It would be nice if we could add variables into our tickets as we type them, perhaps with a keyboard shortcut.

2 anni fa

Hi Lester, We really appreciate your feedback! Our design team will be delighted that you are enjoying Teamwork's interface. I've submitted your feature request to the product team - they like a challenge! Have a nice day, Karen at Teamwork

charles
Software development / Operations (USA)
Computer e sicurezza della rete, 11-50 dipendenti

Teamwork at SSI

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Ticket Management and Project Management -- SSI uses the Project Management every day we switched from BaseCamp which had very good Project Management we have found Teamwork to equal or surpass Basecamp in this aspect -- but switched for the Ticket Management -- We previously had NO Ticket Management -- As a growing Company with 200+ Customers we had to Automate Ticket management to provide the level of support required by Customers

Aspetti positivi:

SSI uses the Project Management every day -- but switched for the Ticket Management -- We previously had NO Ticket Management -- As a growing Company with 200+ Customers we had to Automate Ticket management to provide the level of support required by Customers

Aspetti negativi:

at this time I do not have any negative or issues

2 anni fa

Hi Charles, Thanks for your review of Teamwork Desk. We are delighted you are enjoying our product! Stay in touch with us at [email protected], if you ever have any issues or need to submit a feature request. Kind regards, Karen at Teamwork

Operations Director (UK)

Alternative considerate:

Easily the best support management tool

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Great product from a great company, always very quick to reply if you request support from them or need their assistance.

Aspetti positivi:

Easy to setup and use, teamwork desk provides the best solution for anyone managing a support desk. You can assigning incoming tickets to agents and agents can gain assistance from colleagues using the notes feature.

Aspetti negativi:

Some features are only available on the higher costs subscription packages

2 anni fa

Hi David, It's great to hear Teamwork has helped your customer relationships. Stay in touch with us at [email protected] if you ever have any issues or need to submit a feature request. Kind regards, Karen at Teamwork

Ramin
CEO (USA)

Why Rhino Users Teamwork Desk

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: We use Teamwork Desk as a means of taking care of our clients and their employees on a daily basis. Whether it is Desktop support related or related to a task inside of an ongoing project, we use this every day!

Aspetti positivi:

I have used Teamwork products on and off for over 7 years now. Everytime I come back (frankly because everything else out there is not as good), I am impressed by all the work that has gone into it while I was gone. This time, I came back because we have some large projects and I was migrating away from Saleforce.com. The product simple to set up, it does what we need it to do and it integrates with many of the services we use every day to support our client base. The other thing that I love about Teamwork, in general, is the support. I am in the US on the Pacific coast and Teamwork are in Ireland. Regardless, I am always replied to in a timely manner and the responses I get are not canned (something I hate about other organizations and their attempt to shove support into a dark closet).

Aspetti negativi:

Missing features would be such things as: * Integration with Ring Central or 8X8 or Mitel hosted VoIP platforms. * Integration with remote access software like, SplashTop (splashtop.com) or LogMeIn. *Two way integration with Teamwork Projects and Teamwork CRM and Teamwork Chat. This little gem would be a game changer as I imagine being able to do data entry about a client in the CRM and have all of their company contacts, and information propagate across all the products so my team does not have to go hunting for information. * Integration with IT Glue (itglue.com). This is quickly becoming an industry standard platform for MSP documentation and it would be great to pull up all the machine data for a client who sends us a ticket from inside the ticket. There are more but this is a good start ;-).

2 anni fa

Hi Ramin, Thanks for taking the time to leave such a detailed review of Teamwork Desk - this type of feedback helps the design team to continuously update and improve our product. Our support team will be delighted with your kind comments - I will make sure to pass them on. This detailed list of suggestions is really useful and I will forward it onto the integration team to investigate these further. Don't forget to stay in touch with us at [email protected] if you ever have any issues or wish to submit a feature request. Have a great day, Karen at Teamwork

Charra
Owner (USA)
Proprietà immobiliari, 2-10 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Easy to Use, Hands Down could NOT run our company without it!

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Overall we love teamwork. The customer service is excellent and the product is without a doubt the best in the industry. We couldn't work without it.

Aspetti positivi:

We love that the email tickets and the projects integrate with each other so we can make tasks right out of the clients email request and attach info, docs, photos, close the task and update it from within Desk! We also love that Teamwork Project is customizable to our company so we can easily customize things to fit our needs. And lastly we love the time tracking and billing. Everything we need to run our company smoothly is included so we don't have to split our resources.

Aspetti negativi:

Integration took some time but overall the learning curve was easy. We would love to see better time tracking for employees so we can see time logged over the course a day, week or month and comparison of tasks so we can see averages of how much time the same task takes across projects and where it might have taken longer or less time on certain projects for accountability and task efficiency. The phone apps also need improvement. Desk tickets can not be sent from within the app and functionality is severely limited. Downtime has also been a little bit if a pain, but we are ok with these for the most part because customer service usually fixes them pretty quickly.

2 anni fa

Hi Charra, Thanks for taking the time to leave a detailed review of Teamwork Desk - this is really helpful for us - so we really appreciate it. It's great to hear Teamwork has had such a positive impact on your company's work! I'll make sure to pass on your detailed feedback and recommendations onto the product team to investigate these further. Don't forget to stay in touch with us at [email protected] if you ever have any issues or wish to submit a feature request. Have a great day, Karen at Teamwork

Danny
Product Management (USA)
Commercio all'ingrosso, 51-200 dipendenti

Love Teamwork Desk!

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Teamwork Desk has been a breeze to work with. They have worked with me to resolve any bugs I noticed, and also have worked to implement features that continually make the product better. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a customer service ticketing service.

Aspetti positivi:

Ease of Use. Ability to see workload of each team member at a glance.

Aspetti negativi:

I don't see any cons from my viewpoint...

2 anni fa

Hi Danny, Thanks for such a great review of Teamwork Desk - we love to see a 10/10 score! No cons? That's music to our ears! Don't hesitate to contact us at [email protected] if you ever have any issues or wish to submit a feature request. Have a great day, Karen at Teamwork

ray
Customer Support Specialist (USA)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 11-50 dipendenti

Great Software

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: I absolutely love the product. I have been able to integrate with slack and forward all emails to the assigned ticket agent to their own channel. This saves me a lot of trouble. The platform has cool training wheel capabilities and is over all very easy to use.

Aspetti positivi:

I absolutely love the product. I have been able to integrate with slack and forward all emails to the assigned ticket agent to their own channel. This saves me a lot of trouble. The platform has cool training wheel capabilities and is over all very easy to use. I love the automation possibilities and online support.

Aspetti negativi:

Integration was fairly simple though STMP error was not easy to uncover at first, but was very easy to fix once discovering this was an error. Lack of control over automation. It is really good, but I would like the ability to toggle automation. i.e. adding tags, removing tags, then being able to add them back based on different circumstances. The first time I made an automatic email reply, I didn't know what the "apply to all tickets" checkbox at the bottom did. I thought, "of course I want this to apply to all tickets" and accidentally emailed every customer on every single closed ticket we ever had with no way to stop it once it had started. Pretty much my fault, but could be easily avoided by a note on hover or something with a better explanation. It was funny though :) I wish I could determine how many business hours had gone by. Our SD is open 8am - 8pm m-f and it is difficult to determine how many business hours have gone by since a ticket was worked on. I'm currently writing a chrome extension to make these conversions for me. This would be an AMAZING feature! I'd like to be able to use variables in notes like you can in a canned response or email.

2 anni fa

Hi Ray, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review of Teamwork Desk - it's great to hear you love our product! I've noted your recommendations and feature requests and will make sure to pass them onto the product team. Don't hesitate to contact us at [email protected] if you ever need anything. Many thanks, Karen at Teamwork

Mike
Founder (USA)
Software informatici, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Teamwork became the backbone of my business

5,0 5 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

It's hard to point to just one thing that makes Teamwork so great, but the fact that Teamwork makes everything just so intuitive and easy to do is probably the best part. You can turn on and off features for different projects so they don't distract you from what you're trying to achieve. It's easy to get other people on the team involved and they don't need to ask a lot of questions in order to be productive. You get recurring tasks, subtasks, due dates, isolation of users between projects and a whole host of other features right out of the box. Not every project is the same and Teamwork clearly recognizes that. There's even a Chrome plugin that can be used to send data (like links, messages, tasks, etc) into Teamwork based on webpages you visit or information you come across that could be helpful for a project.

Aspetti negativi:

There's very little to dislike about Teamwork. The biggest downside is more of a data management issue than anything else, but you do have to be a little careful about using it as a dumping ground for everything. It's very easy to just start adding things like links, notes, notebooks, etc, and then forget that they're there or lose track of them. The search capabilities are really good, but if you forgot something was there, you might have a hard time tracking it down. Tags appear to be global in a way that makes them visible across all projects and all project groupings. Not the end of the world, but you want to be consistent about naming them or making sure you don't put something like 'problem-customer' in there, which might be seen by people who could get offended, especially if it was on something they requested. Honestly, I'm hunting for things to complain about. I've used a ton of different tools like this and Teamwork is by far the best one I've found.

5 anni fa

Hi Mike, Thank you for your review. Great to hear all your pros, especially your use of the Chrome plugin. Your best practice and advice on data management and being organized is very useful. Check out our powerful new filter options, the following blog post will explain it in detail https://blog.teamwork.com/powerful-new-filter-options-now-available-teamwork-projects/. Kind regards, Wes

Daniel
USA
Ha utilizzato il software per: Non specificato
Fonte della recensione

Overall good, but room for improvement

4,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: We've been using Teamwork Projects and Teamwork Desk for several years and we're generally happy. The landscape of this type of software changes/evolves regularly and every few years we review our options. We recently reviewed other systems and decided to re-commit to using TW Projects and Desk, but use some other services that integrate with Teamwork. One of the notably missing features from TW is a timesheet review process. Timekeeping is very important to our business and we need a system that will automatically close out timesheets at the end of the week and enforce a timesheet submission and approval process. We evaluated several options and decided to use Harvest App. This integrates with TW and has a timesheet approval system, and it has invoicing and reporting features that are generally better than TW. There are also some workflow/productivity improvements that could be implemented, and I've made my case to Teamwork several times over the past several years to implement these minor changes, but so far my requests have not been adopted (and I have not been told they are not feasible). For example, in TW Desk, when an agent posts a reply, they have the option to "reassign" the ticket to another agent in the same step as posting the reply. In TW Projects this functionality does not exist. This means when a user posts a comment in Projects, if they want to assign the task to another user, they must go through several steps to "edit" the task. Not only is it a slowdown in the workflow, but users forget to do it. In a busy office it's important that tasks get properly assigned so that everyone knows who is responsible for a task. Another particularly annoying problem with TW Projects is notifications. There's no practical way to simply "notify" a user that a task has been created without either "assigning" the task to that user, or making the user a "follower" with the setting "all notifications". The implication of this limitation is when creating a new task you must choose between users getting no notifications that a task has been created, or being inundated with notifications. Perhaps we're not using the application properly, but I've brought this limitation to Teamwork's support team on several occasions and have never received a helpful answer (that we're doing it wrong, that it can't be implemented, or it will be implemented). If anyone at TW wants to contact me I'll provide more details. Thanks!

6 anni fa

Hi Daniel, Thanks so much for the review. We really appreciate you taking the time to write it. We're delighted to hear that you've had a positive experience with both Teamwork Desk and Teamwork Projects. I'll pass on your feedback about timesheets, invoicing and a smoother process for assigning tasks to the team for their consideration. You can set a person as a follower of a task and set them to receive all notifications, only status changes, or only comments. I hope this helps. If you want to talk future we're always at the end of an email just shoot a message to [email protected] and we'll get back to you right away. Best regards, Therese

Harry
Opertaions Manager (Australia)

Teamworkdesk + Teamwork = win

4,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: We use Teamwork Projects fairly heavily in our office with over 85 projects on the go. We had an issue with our team using Google Apps, not responding to customer requests and people not know where issues or support requests were at. I reviewed Teamwork Desk, Freshdesk, Zendesk and a few other systems, the winner was easily Teamwork Desk due to its direct integration with Teamwork Projects. Our staff use it all day and the ability to create a task for the projects they are working on, in the same window, its vital to keep us moving quickly through support requests and turn them into billable hours. On the flip side if you are in teamwork projects and need to view a customer communication its one click away. I would like to see a better integration between desk and projects, where we dont have to enter customers in 'twice' and have customers and organisations sync across the two, and I'm sure its in development. If you're used to Zendesk, its a bit cluttered compared to it, but once you get the hang of it there's some great features which makes it customisable, such as tags and smart inboxes. The built in KB is great and its fully customisable via CSS and you can use your own subdomain with a cname hook up, pretty easy to get going in under 5 minutes. If we didnt use Teamwork Projects though we probably wouldnt use Desk, as its a system made (imo) for the teamwork ecosystem.

Aspetti positivi:

Works great with Teamwork Projects Has all the features of any desk system Helpdesk, submit a ticket function and CNAME for vanity subdomain

Aspetti negativi:

A bit clunky Integrations are still behind competitors Sometimes its hard to find the right setting to modify something

6 anni fa

Hi Harry, Thanks so much for taking the time to write this review. We really appreciate your feedback. I've passed on your comments to the rest of the team and we're all delighted with the 9/10 review. We're glad you enjoy the integrations between Teamwork Desk and Teamwork Projects. We plan on making them even more tightly integrated in the future so watch this space :). I've added your suggestions about making the tool more user friendly to our feature request list. We'll work hard to try and make the app the very best it can be. In the mean time, if we can do anything to improve your experiences with any of the products please let us know at [email protected] Thanks again, Therese

James
CTO (UK)
Ospedali e sistemi sanitari, 11-50 dipendenti

Excellent support desk - Affordable pricing model

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: We stumbled upon Teamwork Desk soon after it launched. Its feature set and pricing structure fit our company very well. Their ticket pricing model let us have lots of agents (despite low ticket volumes) without sending our fixed monthly overheads through the roof to add each agent. It means we can assign tickets to each staff member and keep everyone in the loop. Everyone can help in the support effort and tickets no longer fall through the cracks. They also have more traditional per-agent pricing if you have high ticket volumes and prefer that kind of model. There is a help desk so everyone on our team can publish articles to common questions. There is full control over the templates so you can change the look and feel to match your brand. Their development pace is phenomenal. They really listen to feedback and the product improves every month. I'm really impressed with the level of support they provide - I just hope they are able to maintain that as they grow! We evaluated a few solutions before choosing Desk. Happy to recommend!

Aspetti positivi:

Modern fast responsive interface. Good pricing - particularly the per-ticket model which works great for us as a startup. Great integration with email for some of our team who prefer to work in outlook! Internal notes means we can discuss tickets privately but in context. Activity view so everyone can see whats new without getting hundreds of cc emails Accompanying projects site which you can raise tasks in relating to tickets Automated reminders if a ticket is left unanswered. Customisable auto-replies and canned responses. You can merge or split tickets which is useful. It prompts customers to rate our support which is good for feedback Built in help desk (knowledgebase) means our agents can publish FAQs easily. You can also have a private help desk for internal agent use only. Great mobile apps - great to see recent support activity. Can see customer's previous queries at a glance. Fast development pace - yet software seems very stable and reliable Excellent support - fast and detailed.

Aspetti negativi:

No major cons for us really... I'd like a contact widget that offers help desk FAQs as part of the submission process or maybe a helpdesk widget we can embed on our site. It expects customers have an email address - we log telephone calls into desk but sometimes have to invent fake email addresses. We can't group customers. Often several people from a company might contact us about an issue or even the same issue. Apparently support for this is planned soon.

6 anni fa

Hi James, Thanks so much for the wonderful review.I've shared it with the team here. We really appreciate you taking the time to write it for us. If there's anything we can do to help you and your team on Teamwork Desk, please don't hesitate to ask. Best regards, Therese

Jas
Marketing Manager (Canada)
Produzione di media, 2-10 dipendenti

Excellent help desk platform

4,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Very responsive and helpful team. You will usually get a response within 20 minutes. We love the Teamwork team!

Aspetti positivi:

Very user friendly with preprogrammed canned responses for quick messaging. It allows you to have full-time agents and part-time users at a lower rate. You can respond to a ticket using the desktop or app.

Aspetti negativi:

When replying via email, you must pay attention if you are responding to your team or the client. If you don't realize that a ticket message is from the client, you might think you are replying confidentially to your team which can be dangerous. It's best to use the desktop or app when responding.

2 anni fa

Hi Jas, Thanks for a great review of Teamwork Desk - we really appreciate the feedback and positive comments. Our support team will be delighted your kind comments - I'll make sure to pass them on. I've noted your issues with email responding and will pass this onto the product team to investigate this further. Many thanks, Karen at Teamwork

Jackie
CEO (USA)
Software informatici, 11-50 dipendenti

Respage

Commenti: Fantastic customer service

Aspetti positivi:

Easy to use. Great service. Easy to roll out to employees

Aspetti negativi:

Reporting doesn't work that well. I wish Knowledgebase could be hidden from public more seamlessly. I wish it was clearer that a note was internal and reply is to customer.

2 anni fa

Hi Jackie, We are delighted that you are enjoying Teamwork Desk! I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with reporting, could you email us at [email protected] so we can look into this further? Kind regards, Karen at Teamwork

Director (UK)
Utente LinkedIn Verificato

Teamwork

Commenti: Esy to use

Aspetti positivi:

Teamwork Desk is very easy to set up and use. As a ticket management systems is simply does the job well. It integrates nicely with TWPM

Aspetti negativi:

There is no concept of shared ticket, companies or shared owners.

2 anni fa

Hi David, Thanks for your review of Teamwork Desk. We are glad to hear you've found our product easy to use - that's one of our main goals. I'll pass this feature request onto the product team for you. Have a great day, Karen at Teamwork

Rae
Veterinarian (USA)
Medicina veterinaria, 11-50 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi
Fonte della recensione

My business switched all of our tasks from ASANA and Process.st to Teamwork.com for better features.

4,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: We have streamlined the recurring tasks and the accountability to complete them.

Aspetti positivi:

* The customizable templates are the key feature that drew us away from ASANA. * The ability to assign and view the templates in a variety of ways is what drew us away from Process.st. * The customer service has been amazing... and we are still using the free - not paid - product. * The mobile app is very good and is actually used by my staff.

Aspetti negativi:

* The product has a little more learning curve and other products we have tried, but the trade-off was increased functionality with better features * There are some features I really, really want that are lacking such as an integrated scheduling and timeclock software. My perfect product would allow me to assign task lists as I make a schedule, and any scheduling software should be integrated with a timeclock to track tardiness and absences. (Hey, Teamwork, if you ever look at building this into the product, please talk to me -- I have a lot to say about this!) * There is no easy way to conclude a task list unless all tasks are checked as completed. I need a way to close task lists even when some items are incomplete. My business is an animal hospital, so there are times when some tasks are deferred to attend to emergency cases. Another team member on another shift will complete the deferred task on his or her own task list.

5 anni fa

Hi Rae, Thank you for your review. We are happy you are utilising the additional functionality and can see the trade off between the learning curve and benefits of the software. We would like to hear what you have to say about additional features, feel free to email us at [email protected] We are constantly improving and adding to our features, check out our roadmap to see what is on the horizon. https://www.teamwork.com/roadmap?product=desk Kind regards, Wes

Tyler
Director of marketing (USA)

Alternative considerate:

Desk has been nothing but great to us 😁

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Desk has been nothing but positive. We switched from using Gmail to manage over 50 clients communication. We've noticed a steady increase of efficiency as well as we are no longer missing things as we are able to track everything inside of the portal.

Aspetti positivi:

Desk has a great ease of use. It looks great, it functions exactly how you think it would, it allows us to track our clients as well as keep notes on past experiences with them and the actual conversations we have had with everyone all from one page. It also has very stable and we have only ever had to go down once for a very short period of time over the course of two years.

Aspetti negativi:

It does cost additional for help documents but our team does not find we need those.

2 anni fa

Hi Tyler, Thanks for your amazing review of Teamwork Desk - a 10/10 rating is always great to see! Our support team are available at [email protected] if you ever have any issues or want to submit a feature request! Karen at Teamwork

Ignacio
Operations Manager (Argentina)
Fonte della recensione

Some things are missing to make it great

4,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: In Vision to Action, we use Teamwork Desk, to help IT Teams who are developing, to begin registering incidents, problems and requests. We found TW desk very easy to use. We have a problem using the dashboards and reports given the fact that we can´t configure SLA´s for the diferent tipes of incidents, and priorities. On the other hand, our teams, doesn´t work 24-7, neither their customers. So when we look for the time of response or resolution, we found thath those are not correct. It will be very useful, if we could set the working ours for each agent and day of the week. Finally, if you could translate desk to spanish. People in Latin america will adopt it easier Thanks.-

Easy to use.

5 anni fa

Hi Ignacio, Thank you for writing this review. We have taken note of your comments and will raise all these points with the relevant teams. Office hours is a feature we hope to have soon, feel free to have a look at our roadmap at the link below. We are constantly adding new features and improvements. https://www.teamwork.com/roadmap?product=desk Glad to hear you are finding Teamwork Desk easy to use. Kind regards, Wes

Rhina
Director of Customer Support (Filippine)
Software informatici, 51-200 dipendenti

Supporting our customers with Teamwork Desk

4,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Overall, Teamwork Desk is easy to use. It is user friendly. I just wish that the reporting is improved tremendously with the current metrics so it could be usable for us.

Aspetti positivi:

I like that the ticketing system is very easy to use. I got used to it and I like that you can create a task directly from a ticket.

Aspetti negativi:

There are 4 things that I least like: 1. There is always a delay when receiving the tickets on Teamwork Desk system. I get them minutes earlier via email notifications. It would be great if I receive them real time, as in by the second or within 1 minute. 2. It would be great if the contents of the ticket body/message is automatically transferred into the task being created. Write now, I have to copy and paste them. 3. Also, when creating a task from the Desk, it doesn't allow to attach images as is on the task description area. It would be best if it would accept direct images so it can be easily seen instead of just having them as attachments. 4. The reporting is always giving out errors when I try to pull reports for more than 6 months. I couldn't get a good read of the analytics so I have to always export the raw data and do the analytics/report outside by myself.

2 anni fa

Hi Rhina, Thanks for your review of Teamwork Desk, we really appreciate it. We are sorry to hear about these issues - could you contact us at [email protected] so we can look into this further? Kind regards Karen at Teamwork

Jessica
COO (USA)
Contabilità, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Our business is built on Teamwork!

4,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: We absolutely love Teamwork. Started out on Projects and immediately got involved with the Desk beta. Best decision we ever made to use their suite of products. It's beyond nice to integrate your Help Desk with your Projects and now Chat. They've made quick work to bring new features to the table and ALWAYS have the best updates about what they've been up to on their blog each month. The Bottom Line CPA is definitely powered by Teamwork! :)

Aspetti positivi:

Our team uses Teamwork for all internal and external communications so the integration with Teamwork Projects and Chat is the best. We don't work out of our Gmail, you just can't scale a business and stay in the know working out of Gmail. Teamwork Desk is a better than most Help Desk solution that isn't overly complicated to use.

Aspetti negativi:

it's "new" and still developing so it can be buggy but the value compared with the already fantastic features with insanely responsive support makes it of no matter to me

6 anni fa

Hi Jessica, Thanks so much for your positive review. We really appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. I've shared your review with the team here and we're all thrilled to hear that Teamwork has been so beneficial to your team. We'd love to work on a case study with you to explore how you use the three products. If this is something you'd be interested in just shoot us a message to [email protected] Thanks again for the great review. Best regards, Therese

Tim
User Interface Designer, Front-end Developer (USA)

Excellent, time-savings, intuitive

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Time-savings is the biggest. Better transparency on projects, better client interaction and better teamwork (no pun intended.)

Aspetti positivi:

Teamwork Projects is very easy to use. I love the various keyboard shortcuts. It's great to be able to take advantage of the various project views as well for the different types of workflow my teammates prefer to implement. I love that Teamwork Desk integrates fully with the Project Management platform.

Aspetti negativi:

I wish departments/teams existed now. It's difficult to take full advantage of the suite of tools due to the way we work at my company project to project. Teams would really help in that regard, or maybe sub-projects. A way to create tasks from Slack would be nice as well via an integration maybe.

5 anni fa

Hi Tim, Thank you for your review. We are delighted you are having such a positive experience with Teamwork Desk and Projects. They are literally made for each other. We are constantly improving our products and adding new features, feel free to have a look at our roadmap to see what changes have been made and what is coming (there is a page for both Projects and Desk). https://www.teamwork.com/roadmap?product=projects The benefits you are experiencing speak for themselves, exactly what we want you to experience. P.S. Who doesn't love a good pun :) Kind regards, Wes

Marielle
Account Manager (USA)

Time Saver

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: We are absolutely in love with this platform, we have used several other platforms in the past and Teamwork have made our work easier, creating projects, communicating with customers and organizing our task through the day

Aspetti negativi:

Storage options, very limited and the upgrade options are too pricey.

2 anni fa

Hi Marielle, Thank you so much for the nice review. We are delighted to see a 10/10 score, a big win for us at Teamwork. I will pass your feedback about the limited storage space and upgrade pricing onto the product team. Kind Regards, Teamwork

Lawrence
Owner (Australia)
Fonte della recensione

Solid, easy to use and very fast

4,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: Teamwork Desks features the functions I need as well as integrating seamlessly with Project, which I use extensively. So, as a stand alone product it's very good but if project management is part of the process then there is nothing out there than works as well. I use Teamwork Desk to capture client requests and manage them in one central location, prioritizing them and distributing them to other team members. This is a much better approach then using email for the same. Anything that requires more than a simple response or a 5 min job becomes a task and is managed via Project.

Aspetti positivi:

A good set of features and great integration between Project and Desk. UX is easy to use and fast! New features and updates are frequent.

Aspetti negativi:

Resource management is missing for which I use another service. Android app isn't very good.

6 anni fa

Hi Lawrence, Hope you're well :). Thanks so much for your review. We really appreciate you taking the time to write it and give us your feedback. We're delighted to hear that you've had such a positive experience with Teamwork Desk and Teamwork Projects for the past 2+ years. You'll be happy to hear that resource management is on our roadmap. It's only in the planning stages at the moment but we hope to begin work on it very soon. Best regards, Therese

Jesse
Owner (Canada)

Look no further!

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: We use Teamwork Desk to direct all of our client support and customer service requests to the right place so they can be taken care of by the right person at the right time. The Teamwork integration means we can quickly create tasks and assign them to people while support agents can easily monitor and see the progress on any task related to one of their tickets.

Aspetti positivi:

Teamwork Desk is the perfect support system with the best value for the money.

Aspetti negativi:

I wish you could put better notes on a customer's account. It would be handy to e able to add detailed notes about a company or a customer that other agents could read.

2 anni fa

Hi Jesse, Thanks for a great review of Teamwork Desk! Perfect support system? That's what we like to hear! I've noted your requests on customer account's noting features and will pass this onto the support team. Have a great day, Karen at Teamwork

Utente Verificato
CEO (Spagna)
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Fonte della recensione

I know what i'm talking about

Aspetti positivi:

There are three big reasons to write this review: 1) This software help us a lot to get sh.t done 2) Price is perfect, not cheap, not inexpensive, not expensive: Perfect 3) And last but not least, they are continually evolving excellently.

Aspetti negativi:

I see they are surrending to slack and chat is not as good as it can and should be

2 anni fa

Hello, Thanks for your awesome review of Teamwork! Our main goal is to make the our customers happy - so it's great to hear you are happy with Teamwork. Many thanks, Karen at Teamwork