Filtra per:

Valutazioni medie

• Nel complesso
  • Servizio clienti

Informazioni su Robin Powered

Pianificazione in tempo reale, bacheche sullo stato e mappe per sale riunioni, postazioni e persone del tuo ufficio. Usa qualsiasi dispositivo o calendario.

Ulteriori informazioni su Robin Powered

Stai visualizzando 11 recensioni

Sustaining Engineer
Internet, 201-500 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni
  • Data della recensione: 19/4/2019

"keep track of meeting locations"

Commenti: helpful for solving the problem of room availability in a corporate office with multiple shared meeting spaces.

Vantaggi: management of shared meeting spaces in a large office. Integration with gmail for simple room reservations. Mobile App to quickly see what rooms are available right now.

Inconvenienti: difficult to integrate with older email systems; separate room reservation required from the meeting invitation. recurring meetings is still a beta feature. failing to check in for a meeting releases the room too quickly. Separated employees still have recurring meeting reservations tying up rooms.

• Data della recensione: 19/4/2019
Deskside Support Specialist - Teamlead
Studi legali, 201-500 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 11/2/2020

"Room and Resource Management at it's finest"

Commenti: Robin Powered has helped us provide structure to our hoteling and meeting/collab rooms across our 5 offices. It has helped saved time (and with it money) by providing the tools need to book and manage these shared spaces. No more headaches with dueling meeting requests and 'room squatters'!

Vantaggi: Robin Powered is a great tool to help manage the chaos of an open work space and helps augment other technologies in meeting and collab spaces. Key Features/Benefits - Easy to understand pricing with lot so of great features at entry level.
- Ability to use Android tablets and Ipads.
- Great branding/customization to give it a unique look/feel for office space.
- Easy to understand and use from a booking perspective.

Inconvenienti: I have no real issues/cons with the product. It would be nice to have some more improved remote management to help troubleshoot issues. It would be great to see Robin continue to integrate with other applications.

• Data della recensione: 11/2/2020
Louis H.
Manager, Business Development
  • Data della recensione: 27/6/2017

"Use the service to coordinate scheduling of conference rooms"

Commenti: Ease of use to book conference rooms without walking in on another meeting.

Vantaggi: This allows our office to easily book a conference room and know what is available without having to get up and check or walk in on someone in a meeting.

Inconvenienti: The customer service and linking to my calendar has never been stellar. Still not running as efficiently as I'd hope to be.

• Data della recensione: 27/6/2017
Matt B.
Database Administrator
Ospedali e sistemi sanitari, 201-500 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 19/11/2019

"Perfect conference room display!"

Commenti: Robin has been great for reducing help desk calls too! People can see everything they need to know about the room right on the display!

Vantaggi: I really like being able to walk up to a room and to be able to see if it is available and reserve the room for immediate usage without having to use a phone or laptop. Just push one button on the display and I can get right to work. I also like that each room displays what devices and capacity each room has. This has saved me from booking the wrong room when I need a conference phone or projector.

Inconvenienti: I would like the ability to have multiple pictures of the room. Sometimes one pic cannot show all of the features of a room.

• Data della recensione: 19/11/2019
Rachel W.
Ospedali e sistemi sanitari, 201-500 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 7/5/2018

"Way easier to setup than I thought, great analytics for those data nerds."

Commenti: The ability to quickly book rooms right outside of a conference room is great. Able to see what rooms are available, for how long, and what ones are in use and by whom. I think it helps get the most out of our meeting spaces.

Vantaggi: Easy setup
Analytics
Clean interface
Friendly customer support
Additional features seem to be added often.

Inconvenienti: Chrome extension for Google calendar, logs out after awhile so makes using it a pain.
To get the most out of it, I'd need staff to login to the Robin website not ideal with my group of users.

• Data della recensione: 7/5/2018
Zachary D.
AE
Marketing e pubblicità, 51-200 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 12/9/2018

"Good but can live without it."

Vantaggi: Really great tool for helping coordinate room booking and sharing. Facilitates organization without the need for whiteboards/or printing schedule cards.

Inconvenienti: The software is great, the only thing is it's typically not business critical. A really "nice to have" option that we could probably live without if we had to.

• Data della recensione: 12/9/2018
Alex V.
Client Engagement Manager
  • Data della recensione: 13/4/2017

"Robin Makes Booking Rooms Easier"

Commenti: I work at a smaller company and sometimes booking conferences room can be a pain. Now that we use Robin it is easy to tell at a glance when a conference room is available and even easier to secure that space. No more double booking rooms! I also love the mobile app which allows me to book a conference room from my iPhone when I'm on the move.

Vantaggi: I like the convenience of the mobile app.

• Data della recensione: 13/4/2017
Marketing Manager
Marketing e pubblicità, 201-500 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 14/4/2019

"Does what it promises"

Vantaggi: Really easy to use, and therefore easy to get usage across the business. The app is especially straightforward and makes room booking a breeze - much easier than trying to do the same through Google Calendar.

Inconvenienti: No issues to report , though room usage may have to be a fairly large issue for your business to justify using it.

• Data della recensione: 14/4/2019
Musica, 13-50 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 9/4/2019

"Robin Powered helps keep me organized"

Vantaggi: I like this software mostly because it is integrated with google calendar. Everyone in my office using google so there's no need to learn a new software. With everyone doing there own projects and scheduling being our biggest issue, it's nice to have a software that can keep me and my co-workers on track.

Inconvenienti: Luckily, I don't pay for this software, but if I did, I'd dislike the price. It's great but over my budget.

• Data della recensione: 9/4/2019
Regina J.
  • Data della recensione: 5/12/2016

"Robin - Reservations made easy"

Commenti: I LOVE Robin. It makes reserving space so easy and manageable. Our tenants love the software. Before we started using Robin, we had people walking in on meetings, squatting in the conference rooms...and now its so much better!

• Data della recensione: 5/12/2016
Louis H.
Manager, Business Development
  • Data della recensione: 7/6/2017

"Use it to book conference rooms in our office. "

Commenti: Keeps conference room schedules organized.

Vantaggi: This is a systematic way for our team to book different conference rooms. Before this, people walked in on groups having a meeting frequently.

Inconvenienti: The customer support wasn't as helpful as I had hoped. Everyone I book a room it sends an email out from the person in our company that set the program up, so it looks like it's his meeting not mine and I'm not sure how to fix that.

• Data della recensione: 7/6/2017