Informazioni su Schedulista

Il modo più semplice per i saloni di accettare e programmare appuntamenti online. I clienti prenotano direttamente via web, Facebook, e-mail o SMS.

Ulteriori informazioni su Schedulista

Aspetti positivi:

Resembles Google calendar. Easy interface for recurring appointments and easy to adjust appointments.

Aspetti negativi:

Had one bad moment when IOS13 caused the app to not function on the iPhone.

Valutazioni di Schedulista

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

Schedulista ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,6 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 34 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato Schedulista?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (34)

Kayla Garnet
Certified Hypnotherapist, Certified Reiki Master (USA)

Schedulista Rocks My World

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: I love Schedulista! As a small business, the price is right, the features awesome. I have referred many a student and colleague to Schedulista as it has streamlined my business and lets me focus on the therapy side of my practice. Brava, Schedulisa!

Aspetti positivi:

My only regret about Schedulista is that I did not enroll sooner. Schedulista has made a huge impact on my business - fewer no-shows, less wasted time rescheduling, less needless back-and-forth with clients. My clients love the reminders, both text and emails, plus the ease of changing an appointment iof necessary. I love customizing all the communications, from the initial welcome to follow-ups after an appointment.

Aspetti negativi:

This might be resolved in the latest version, but having a way to keep track of missed appointments. Usually, I delete MAs, but now that most of my clients are prepaid, having a way to note if it was a Missed Appointment (maybe simply a different color?) would be helpful.

Gretchen
Licensed Massage Therapist (USA)

Great scheduler

4,0 11 mesi fa

Commenti: People who have double booked cancelling in plenty of time rather than missing an appointment.

Aspetti positivi:

Customer service and ease of use. Setting up a schedule is very easy.

Aspetti negativi:

It would be potentially helpful to allow only existing clients to sign up online. Usually it's great to have everyone, but occasionally I think the limiter would be helpful. Thanks

Amy
Owner/Hairstylist (USA)
Cosmetica, Lavoratore autonomo

I love Schedulista!

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: Schedulista has made the transition from employee to salon owner of my individual studio so easy and comforting. The customer service guys are very quick to respond to questions and have been patient in helping me to structure my services and settings. During the pandemic in 2020, they were very kind and understanding when my business was shut down for 8 weeks. I am completely happy with Schedulista.

Aspetti positivi:

The Schedulista software is straight forward and easy to use. My clients love it on their end and I love having a virtual assistant to send out appointment reminders and to take appointments for me after hours which saves me tons of time.

Aspetti negativi:

My only cons would be that there is not a feature to make a client "inactive" without erasing their file or history and if a family has one email address they cannot both have client files using that email address again. It is a minor thing but would be nice if that could be added somehow.

André
André
Managing Director (UK)
E-learning, 2-10 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Perfect solution for scheduling online classes

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: We are a e-learning company based in London, UK and we deliver online language classes to clients based several in North America, Europe, Africa and Asia. Before Schedulista, the scheduling process for our classes was so painful, so time consuming. Schedulista is cost effective, easy to use. The integration with Zoom save us a lot of time and energy. All in all we are very satisfied.

Aspetti positivi:

- online scheduling system where several students can register for the same class in less than 1 minute - integration with Zoom - synchronisation with Google Calendar - time efficient - cost effective

Aspetti negativi:

In the calendar, the week starts Sunday which is how it is in USA but in Europe the week starts Monday. So an option to change that it will be great.

Kathryn
Acupuncturist/Business Owner (USA)
Medicina alternativa, Lavoratore autonomo
Fonte della recensione

Packs in a lot of Functionality!

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Overall experience is excellent.

Aspetti positivi:

I love that there are a lot of customizable features, but that it is not overly complicated to use. Also, the staff is super responsive and helpful with questions and concerns.

Aspetti negativi:

It does have some limitations, like not being able to take credit card numbers. It's also not linked with EHR, so when I do switch over from paper to electronic files, I will have to use a different software.

4 anni fa

Hi Kathryn, Thanks for the nice review! Note: Although we don't have a full point of sale (POS), we can take credit cards at the time of booking either as (a) credit card capture or (b) full payment. Credit card capture lets you charge the card later for any amount. This is usually used for charging for no-shows.

Amber
Owner (USA)

Alternative considerate:

Great, easy booking software!

Aspetti positivi:

Love how easy it is to use, very versatile. Easy to integrate with other programs.

Aspetti negativi:

Wish they had the option to run retail and POS through it.

Jean
Fitness trainer (USA)
Fonte della recensione

Used to be great. Now appears to be abandoned business just collecting fees

1,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: I have used this product for at least 3 years. At first it was great. Clients loved the autonomy with which they could schedule their appointments. The product was a little glitchy from my end, but customers loved it. Just a heads up, contrary to how it is supposed to work, it is NOT okay to sync with Google. That messes everything up, and when you go to change an appointment, it sometimes won't let you because it thinks you are making an illegal google change. I have reached out to the developers, but beyond one rather pithy email, they have not taken my questions or complaints seriously. There isn't a day where I don't have to stop what I'm doing to deal with some schedulista bs. And now, it is getting glitchy from my client's point of use also. Hence, I am on this site looking for something better.

Aspetti positivi:

It is the most flexible of the scheduling apps for handling recurring appointments and for handling a schedule that can change on a dime (personal trainer).

Aspetti negativi:

It is a crap-shoot whether or not the appointment will set (or delete). Sometimes requires doing the same thing over and over until it "takes." As a result, some of my clients won't use it anymore and just call to make their appointments, defeating the purpose of having the app in the first place. Trying to sync with Google creates a lot of issues that apparently require a LOT of automatically generated most annoying emails every time you make a change on the schedule.

Kayla Garnet
Certified Hypnotherapist, Certified Reiki Master (USA)

Schedulista Review

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Excellent. My clients love it, I love it, and the few times I've needed any help the support was clear, concise, and friendly.

Aspetti positivi:

Simple, effective, affordable. I have encouraged several other colleagues who are also solo practitioners to help streamline scheduling, no longer play phone tag, and reduce "no shows".

Aspetti negativi:

Nothing. My only fear is they will add more bells and whistles and then up the price.

4 anni fa

Thanks for the kind words and for spreading the word about online scheduling, Kayla. We appreciate it!

Anke
Homeopath (Canada)
Fonte della recensione

Easy to use and a good price point

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Overall my experience with Schedulista has been excellent, I highly recommend this product.

Aspetti positivi:

I love that my clients can easily book appointments. It has taken many hours a months of extra work from my shoulders. The system is easy to use, looks good and very affordable.

Aspetti negativi:

The product is really easy to use, there is nothing I don't like about this software.

2 anni fa

Thanks Anke. It's good to have you as a customer.

Yu
Principal (Australia)
Coaching e formazione professionale, Lavoratore autonomo

Game changer!

Aspetti positivi:

Schedulista is easy to set up and you don't have to worry about missed payments any more. It gives you so much more time to concentrate on your job. It's been extremely reliable and there wasn't a single day it didn't function. However, what I love most is the prompt and super friendly customer service!

Aspetti negativi:

It would be great if there is a way to remind regular/weekly customers to make a booking before the booking deadline.

Carol
CEO (USA)
Musica, Lavoratore autonomo
Fonte della recensione

Schedulista is the best scheduling app that I tried

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: I've been using it for 2 years and it has worked flawlessly. It has never been down and saves me so much time.

Aspetti positivi:

so easy to set up and maintain.

Aspetti negativi:

I don't have anything negative to say.

4 anni fa

Thanks for the awesome review, Carol! We work hard to make sure Schedulista is always up and running.

Carol
CEO (USA)
Musica, Lavoratore autonomo

Reliable, and Customizable

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: I no longer need to spend time on scheduling. Clients book and pay for lessons. My client base has increased significantly.

Aspetti positivi:

I like how easy it was to set up my calendar and get it running.

Aspetti negativi:

Had one bad moment when IOS13 caused the app to not function on the iPhone.

Leanne
Owner (Nuova Zelanda)
Vendita al dettaglio, 2-10 dipendenti

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: This solved a really problem I had in competing with MANY other businesses who were selling online over the lockdown period due to Covid-19. This allowed me to help my customers, as if they were actually in the boutique with me, and I could offer solutions to their gift needs. It was easy for them to book in, and I was able to clearly understand their requirements.

Aspetti positivi:

I loved that my customers could choose a time that was convenient for them to shop with me, the customisation was great, allowing me to book time away from customers, and the quick way I was able to contact from my phone was wonderful. It allowed me to walk my customers through the store during Covid-19 lockdown - so much more engaging that simply having an online shop.

Aspetti negativi:

I would possibly say that the calendar that was embedded into my website could have looked a bit more modern, but I was not unhappy with it.

Utente Verificato
Center Coordinator (USA)
Gestione formativa, 51-200 dipendenti

Really straightforward app

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: I love it! Definitely recommend it to any company or organization that needs an easy to use scheduling app.

Aspetti positivi:

I love how easy Schedulista is to use. It has made scheduling for my previous position easy and I love that I can automatically add each appointment to calendars. The integration options are convenient and easy to use.

Aspetti negativi:

It's a little on the pricier side compared to other scheduling software. I wish that there were more affordable add-on options.

Gretchen
Licensed Massage Therapist (USA)
Medicina alternativa, Lavoratore autonomo
Fonte della recensione

Single business owner, two offices

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: It is so helpful to have an online scheduler. It's so easy for the business owner and clients.

Aspetti positivi:

The customer service is excellent. The phone app is super straightforward and easy to use. It is easy to manage my time in both locations and they don't charge extra for keeping two schedules.

Aspetti negativi:

The only drawback is the clients don't find it easy to reschedule. It seems that they have to cancel and then schedule again.

4 anni fa

Hi Gretchen, thanks for the glowing review. We really appreciate it!

Benjamin
developmental pediatrician (Canada)
Ospedali e sistemi sanitari, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

easy and efficient self scheduling for clients

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: great. I needed help once with setting things up and they got it done within the day.

Aspetti positivi:

easy to use, easy on the eyes, effective

Aspetti negativi:

really no major weaknesses sometimes the sync with google calendar lagged, hard to say though that the problem was with this app

3 anni fa

Thanks for the feedback. We're glad to have you as a customer.

April
OWNER (USA)

LOVE LOVE SChedulista

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: LOVE LOVE the system, the team, the cost and the ease of it all..

the service has saved me a ton of time. The staff is AMAZINGLY HELPFUL

Aspetti negativi:

i havent found anything that I dont like

4 anni fa

Thanks for the kind words April. We appreciate having you as a customer.

Omarie
Marketing Specialist (USA)
Ospedali e sistemi sanitari, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Good for website and convenient for customers

Aspetti positivi:

The recurring appointments is very convenient for our office because a lot of our patients have weekly appointments. It has a sleek design on our end and is very compatible with the website.

Aspetti negativi:

Glitches often. Patients get frustrated at times and call us because the appointment doesn’t go thru and needs refreshing.

Christopher
Chiropractor (USA)
Salute, benessere e fitness, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Improved our business immensely!

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: We have increased our clients immensely! I love that I don't have to send text reminders anymore! This app is super worth it!

Aspetti positivi:

We like that Schedulista sends automatic text and email messages to our patients. It is nice the patients can schedule in their own appointments. We also like that we can write notes for each patient. The ease of the app is amazing as well! Everything is great!

Aspetti negativi:

I would like the option to color code for the patients that show up vs. do not show up to appointments.

4 anni fa

Thanks for the great review Christopher! We're privileged to have you as a customer. Also -- thanks for the feature recommendation re color-coding no-shows. It's on our roadmap for the future.

Ashley
Photographer (USA)
Fotografia, Lavoratore autonomo

Schedulista

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: I use Schedulista alongside my Wix page which is how I found the company. A great & easy tool which makes it so easy for my clients & soon-to-be clients to book time with my services.

Leia
Owner ()
, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

SCHEDULISTA REVIEW

3,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Overall I love the customer service, and the basic capabilities of the system. There are definitely some upgrades that I would like to see.

Aspetti positivi:

I like that it has the capabilities to create a schedule for my sessions, and all I need to do is plug in names. I also like that it sends text messages and email reminders of upcoming sessions.

Aspetti negativi:

I do not like the fact that I cannot add more than one email to a client's profile. Some times parents have more than one person who needs to be notified of the upcoming schedule. There is also part of the system that doesn't work. Lastly, I wish on the final session, and automatic reminder could pop up reminding the client it's time to renew.

Amanda
Owner (USA)
E-learning, 2-10 dipendenti

My Favorite Scheduling Software

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: I run my own tutoring business, and I wanted software that made schedulingredients and rescheduling appointments

Aspetti negativi:

Mysterious error messages sometimes.

Utente Verificato
Audio Producer (UK)
Produzione di media, 501-1.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Probably the easiest to use scheduling app out there!

4,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Can't fault the operation of it, just wish it looked nicer.

Aspetti positivi:

It's a very streamlined app, easy to use for admin and users with very self-explanatory integration.

Aspetti negativi:

The graphic interface isn't as flexible as it should be, and depending on where it's integrated it can look out of place from a visual design perspective.

4 anni fa

Thanks for the review. Our scheduler should be able to adapt seamlessly with your website and look beautiful. Perhaps we can help you with this. Can you reach out to our support team ([email protected]) and let them know your website address and also that you're not happy with the look and feel? Thanks!!!

Andrew
Product Manager (USA)
E-learning, 10.000+ dipendenti

Good scheduling software

Aspetti positivi:

This provided easy online scheduling for some of the activities that we needed to implement on online, do-it-yourself scheduling system for. Users enjoyed that they could access it through mobile phone, tablet or computer and did not rely on having a person do the scheduling.

Aspetti negativi:

Its quite costly if you want to use all of the features included, and the licensing fee will likely be a point of contention unless we justify the value delivered. Overall, it has helped us alleviate some of the administrative effort and so I think we will continue to use it.

4 anni fa

Hi Andrew, I think you reviewed the wrong product. We have a fixed price and it does not increase "if you use all the features included". Also, you do not appear to be a customer of ours. Good day, Felix

Vishal
Integrated Clinical Hypnotherapist (USA)

Beautiful and future rich

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Fantastic value for money with great features and amazing support.

Aspetti positivi:

Simple, Clean and Functional. Great support.

Aspetti negativi:

Automated follow-up emails are pre-set to the next day only if you want to use the feature.

3 anni fa

Hi Vishal, Thanks for the kind words!