Informazioni su SpaceRunner

Traccia risorse, persone e altri dati su planimetrie interattive in un ambiente virtuale per la pianificazione e la progettazione di attività operative.

Ulteriori informazioni su SpaceRunner

3,7
Rapporto qualità-prezzo
3,8

Lo consiglieresti?

SpaceRunner ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,3 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 6 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Filtra le recensioni (6)

Valutazione del prodotto

Valutazione del prodotto

Paesi

Paesi

Utilizzo

Ordina per

Hai già usato SpaceRunner?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (6)

Trey
Trey
Software Manager (USA)
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni
Fonte della recensione

Perfect visual solution for total asset management

5,0 4 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

The flexibility of the design combined with the visual component make this software and excellent choice for managing assets. It is also a fantastic planning tool for building moves, expansion projects or transfers of equipment using floorplans, room diagrams, etc. Accountability and auditing of asset records is intuitive and reporting is flexible.

Aspetti negativi:

None. The software, as deployed by Xyicon is configurable to meet virtually any asset management requirement.

Cheryl
IT Design Consultant (USA)
Fonte della recensione

Awesome tool...makes my life a lot easier

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: I have used Spacerunner for 15 different projects of varying scales and scopes. The tool has made all of the data management much easier and has allowed me to make updates in one place. Generally, our organization is accustomed to using spreadsheets to manage the project asset and configuration data. Spacerunner allows me to manage the data in the Spacerunner database, then export the necessary data into a spreadsheet. I can then pass the spreadsheet on to the technicians doing the work, then they can update their information and return the filled out spreadsheet. I then upload the data straight into spacerunner using their Excel Plug-in. Now when my Project Manager asks for a report with specific information, I can just pull another spreadsheet and give them everything that they are asking for.
I also like that we have the capability to create new data objects in the database. We have our own governance structure over the changes to the database objects, but it's a lot better than having to wait for "enhancements" to be programmed. I will be very sad if they took away my access to spacerunner.

Aspetti positivi:

The software is easy to use and requires minimal training. There is on-line support as well as support over the telephone. Response times for requests for assistance have been excellent. I like having the ability to set up my own projects in the tool and generate all of the documentation that I need by myself. I like sharing the responsibilities with other team members for update and maintenance of the database.

Aspetti negativi:

Unfortunately, in my organization, the cost for access to the application is cost prohibitive. I wish there was a better way to structure the pricing, so that I could use this tool all the time for every project

Ramiro
IT Consultant (USA)
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi

not impressed

2,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: I cant rely on it to say that everything we populated is correct. So if I cant rely on it, I can not trust it. Overall experience: Not so great.

Aspetti positivi:

It is very easy to use. It can be accessed virtually anywhere. Web based.

Aspetti negativi:

Well in our case we are using it for a fairly large project so with that, there are several hands in the system ( to many hands in the cookie jar ) so there is "no" accountability when xyicons are moved around and misplaced. Really easy to screw things up. If you could control that , then you have a great product. One other item was / is that the catalog did / does not have everything our organization uses.

Donna
Implementation Project Manager (USA)
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Ospedali e sistemi sanitari
Fonte della recensione

It's a great tool to utilize for projects. Saves time, risks and BP's love the visual display.

5,0 4 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

The vendor engagement and support are top notch. This tool has allowed us to capture requirements directly on the floor plans and run detailed reports to a variety of groups. (cabling, assets, details, equipment counts, mapping devices, linking devices). It has reduced our time and cost savings significantly. Our Business Partners are able to view each room in detail, it has been a much better experience than reviewing a lengthy excel spreadsheet. It's real time for all users assigned to the project. The tool is very user friendly. I am thrilled to be utilizing this tool at Kaiser Permanente.

Aspetti negativi:

I really don't have any cons at this point. The vendor has worked diligently with our teams to enhance and add features based on other tools we are required to use. They are currently working on additional interfaces and reports that will minimize risks, and save more time!

Tina
Project Manager (USA)

Great Customer Service

5,0 3 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

It makes your project more manageable. All equipment and software can be seen in one place.

Aspetti negativi:

The occasional slowness - but that has to do with my company's network/server.

Jordan
IT Consultant (USA)
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi

Spacerunner Feedback

4,0 4 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

The ease of use is greatly appreciated and the customer support is amazing!

Aspetti negativi:

The inability to track changes made by various users in the tool makes it challenging to pick up where someone else left off in the project.