Da 15 anni aiutiamo le aziende italiane
a scegliere i migliori software

Informazioni su Concord

Concord è l'unica soluzione multifunzione per la gestione dei contratti costruita per soddisfare le esigenze dell'intera azienda.

Ulteriori informazioni su Concord

Aspetti positivi:

It's very easy and you can sign a contract very quickly.

Aspetti negativi:

This is one issue that is preventing wider adoption in my organisation. Editing template contracts in Concord does not support features lawyers are ordinarily accustomed to.

Valutazioni di Concord

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

Concord ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,5 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 197 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato Concord?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (197)

Austin
Austin
Sr. Commercial Operations Manager (USA)
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Settore petrolifero ed energetico, 51-200 dipendenti

Contract Management With Digital Signatures

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: Worry free, when you are able to never think about a software and it is running like a unique piece of your company. This is what you want. something that works and can help you succeed with limited bandwidth from your group.

Aspetti positivi:

We love that we can manage the lifecycle of a contract. We are able to see all of the amendments and it is easy to access and manage.

Aspetti negativi:

The ability to have automated exhibits from an excel file. We have lots of contracts with multiple pages and lines of individual items we track. Concord cannot do this (that I know of) we have to upload a picture of each page into concord.

anno scorso

Thank you for your feedback, Austin. We're happy to hear that you're satisfied with the way Concord is helping you manage your whole CLM process. Remember that if you have any questions or issues you can reach out to your Customer Success Manager for help.

Craig
Director of Finance & Operations (USA)
Gestione formativa, 51-200 dipendenti

Concord is a great Tool for Electronic Signature Management

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: Concord is great. It has allowed us to streamline our electronic signature processes completely. The cost of the product is perfectly priced, especially against the DocuSign product. We recently had a change in staff and a new person is now managing Concord for us. Katia Okoula has been great with her training and allowing us to move forward.!

Aspetti positivi:

Concord is easy to use, both from and Administrator and Employee perspective. Template creation, from the initial set-up to creating recurring documents from year to year, is easy to do and pretty straight forward. The most impact we received was taking a totally manual process of creating and distributing and collecting annual Employment Agreements, and basically automating the entire process. In the past, we use to receive our employee signatures in multiple forms that required additional manual work and awkward storing. With Concord, once and Agreement is ready for distribution, all I do is sign them and watch as I receive notifications of their return from our employees. We have since expanded our use of Concord to other annual documents that need to be signed/acknowledged by our employees such as the signing of our employee handbook. Instead of collecting all of the signature pages as was done in the past, Concord does this for me. And it is easy to see who has signed and who has not at any given moment in time.

Aspetti negativi:

1. Each of our documents are stored in named folders. Within each folder I am able to sort by status or date received, but I cannot seem to find how I can sort alphabetically. Why this is important is when I need to find a particular employees Agreement, at times I need to search many 'pages' to find it. Yes, there is the search feature, but many times I forget to use it and scroll away!2. Is it possible to change the font size of the web page so that an entire page (usually 25 agreements per page) can show in its entirely instead of having to scroll within a page?3. Online "Help" feature for quick how-to information. There are many undocumented features that one must stumble upon to know.

Shannon
pARALEGAL (USA)
Software informatici, 201-500 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Product was not as advertised

2,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: The customer service is limited and consists a lot on You-Tube like videos to troubleshoot problems

Aspetti positivi:

OCR search / reporting/ contract searches

Aspetti negativi:

There is very limited reporting metrics - it does not allow for custom reporting or using Boolean type structures to create reports or complete contract searches

Clint
Legal Counsel (Australia)
Produzione di apparecchi elettrici/elettronici, 51-200 dipendenti

A Good Contract Management Platform to use

4,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Like most contract management platforms I've used, Concord is good but not perfect. All contract management systems have pros and cons, but Concord is the best I've seen... so far.

Aspetti positivi:

Most liked features are: 1. Bulk Importing existing contract portfolios into Concord 2. Search function - fast, accurate and easy to use 3. Sharing contracts with others is very easy and secure

Aspetti negativi:

Largest complaints are: 1. Records of draft contracts can not be changed to "signed" where a contract is executed outside of Concord. So if I started drafting and negotiating a contract in Concord and then had the final contract executed by way of a scanned copy or even DocuSign I have to create a new contract record in Concord. All negotiation history, internal / external discussions, etc are lost. This is one issue that is preventing wider adoption in my organisation. 2. Editing template contracts in Concord does not support features lawyers are ordinarily accustomed to. E.g. unable to use autonumbering in templates, unable to use indenting of template documents well. This become annoying when importing a Word or PDF document to create a template. Not all documents will import correctly, yet the native text editing features do not allow a user to 're-create' the form and structure of the original document as a template. 3. E-signature solution does not provide enough flexibility a signing request to be forwarded by an outside person (i.e. counterparty) to an authorised signatory. Concord's native e-signature solution kind of assumes the person who I share a negotiated draft document to is the person who can sign for that company. In an enterprise environment, this is not always the case as company's have rules on delegated authorities. 4. E-signature solution is limited in fields required to complete execution. End user signing experience is ok but not great.

Matthew
Attorney (USA)
Servizi legali, Lavoratore autonomo

Alternative considerate:

The best electronic signature option for my small business

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: I am using Concord to have clients sign services agreements. It is a requirement for my line of work and I need a new one for every transaction. It is very easy to upload documents and to tailor each signature request for each client. I am very happy!

Aspetti positivi:

Concord has been a lifesaver. I signed up first with a competitor whose plan was more costly and limited the amount of documents I could send for signatures to only five per month. Concord is cheaper and has no limits on documents sent for signatures. It is very easy to upload files and add signature boxes, and it looks sleek and professional. I also found their sales team to be helpful and not pushy, and they steered me toward a plan that worked for me without trying to upsell me. I'm very happy!

Aspetti negativi:

I really can't think of anything I don't like about using Concord. It has been a perfect fit for my small business electronic signature needs.

anno scorso

Hey Matthew, We're thrilled to hear you enjoyed your experience. Thank you for sharing your opinion. Thank you, Concord Team

Winfred
Sales and Account manager (Kenya)
Servizi finanziari, 201-500 dipendenti

My Journey with Concord

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Concord has made my life as a sales manager easier. Before contracting process would take a lot of time with the back and forths on email. Since I started using concord, the turn over for contract signing has really improved. The other thing I love about it is the collaboration with the relevant stakeholders in real time.

Aspetti positivi:

The easy collaboration in real time among parties the e-signature - Makes contracts to be signed faster the contract management life-cycle the organization of templates - reduces the complex contracting process

Aspetti negativi:

I think other features should be added when editing documents. By this I mean features like the ones for word docs like different font styles, numbering, etc (Basically I would want word features to be incorporated)

anno scorso

Hey Winfred, Thank you for the honest feedback! We're constantly striving to improve our customers' experience, so we'll definitely take your suggestions into consideration. Thank you, Concord Team

Lisa
Administrative Assistant - Compliance (USA)
Assicurazioni, 51-200 dipendenti

Concord makes it easy

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Before Concord, it could take weeks to get contracts back from our external signers. Now many of them are coming back in 1-2 days!

Aspetti positivi:

The Lifecycle feature has the most impact because our organization now has visibility into which contracts are set to renew or expire, so we can be proactive and plan ahead.I really like the clean, simple user interface. I found most of the controls to be intuitive and easy to use when setting up and implementing the system.With Concord, users can open and view, draft, or work on multiple documents at once using the browser tabs. I have found this to be really convenient when comparing contracts side by side.

Aspetti negativi:

At this time, the Concord system does not have a spell check built in. (However, the browser often prompts when there is a misspelled word.)At this time, Concord does not have the ability to send several contracts in one batch to external signers.

anno scorso

Hey Lisa, We appreciate your feedback and we'll work hard to improve the areas you mentioned. Thank you for choosing our business! Thank you, Concord Team

Utente Verificato
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Istruzione superiore, 501-1.000 dipendenti

Contract Management for Higher Ed

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Concord has helped our University streamline and simplify our contract review process. All of our documents are stored in one place and we can reference relating documents more easily.

Aspetti positivi:

The pricing structure for this software is straightforward without high implementation costs like other options require. It is simple and the customer support is a team of real people who are available and reliable!

Aspetti negativi:

The most challenging part for our team is not being able to redline pdf documents. You can still sign and add text fields but you cannot utilize the same functionality as you can with a live document within Concord.

anno scorso

Hey there, Thank you for the honest feedback! We're constantly striving to improve our customers' experience, so we'll definitely take your suggestions into consideration. Thank you, Concord Team

Cheynel
Cheynel
Customer Support Professional (USA)
Telecomunicazioni, Lavoratore autonomo
Fonte della recensione

Great Free software for creating documents

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: I had a pretty good experience using Concord. I will use in the future because it gets the job done.

Aspetti positivi:

I love that it is free. I also love the ease of use. it is very simple to create and edit a document that needs a signature. Very easy to add other recipients to the document that need to sign and very fast getting to the recipient's email.

Aspetti negativi:

Customer support for the free version can be updated. There was not much to help when first getting started.

Matthew
Supervisor of Contracts and Procurement (USA)
Salute mentale, 51-200 dipendenti

Concord Contract Management Tool

4,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

Ease of use. Search functions are very helpful. Good customer service.

Aspetti negativi:

Still learning its features, so I cannot say there are items I dislike at this time.

Brizl
IT (Filippine)
Marketing e pubblicità, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

"Maximizing Productivity with Concord: An IT User's Experience"

4,0 anno scorso

Commenti: The Concord platform is great because it helps us keep track of our contracts and makes it easier to find and manage our important documents.I like that the platform has contracts that you can work on in familiar tools like Word or Google Docs. This makes it easy for us to keep working the way we're used to, while still enjoying the benefits of a centralized contract management system.I like the platform's feature that allows us to work with all the stakeholders involved in a contract. The conditional approval workflows, private comments, and versioning have made the contract negotiation process smoother and more efficient.Overall, I think Concord has been a very helpful platform for our organization. It has helped us to work more efficiently, manage our contracts more effectively, and save money. I would definitely recommend it to other businesses looking for a good contract management system.

Aspetti positivi:

Its a great way to manage contracts for your organization. It lets you draft, negotiate, sign, and manage all of your contracts in one place, which has saved us a lot of time.The conditional approval workflows help us to ensure that every contract is reviewed by the right person, which helps to reduce the risk of human error. This process has made our review process much more streamlined.Concord provides a way to work with either Word, Google Docs, or Concord itself. This way, you can work the way you want, without having to adjust to a new platform or interface.The platform has a library of pre-approved clauses and templates, which have made contract drafting easier. I've also found the private comments and revision features to be helpful.

Aspetti negativi:

Some things I think could be improved on the website are the user interface and how easy it is to find specific things. I've found it to be a bit confusing at times and it's slowed down my work.We have a lot of options when it comes to customizing our platform. However, setting it up can take some time.I'm worried that the platform can be slow sometimes. This has made it difficult for me to use it smoothly and efficiently.

anno scorso

Brizl, thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience using Concord. We are thrilled to hear that our platform has been helpful in streamlining your contract review process, making it more efficient, and saving you time. Thank you for also sharing with us the challenges you're experiencing, we appreciate your feedback and will continue to work to improve our platform. Remember that you can reach out to us at any time if you need help or training.

Kara
Contracts Administrator (USA)
Logistica e catena di approvvigionamento, 51-200 dipendenti

Game Changer

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: Concord was the first vendor I did a demo with. I knew as soon as it was over that Concord was going to be my favorite. After going through 10 demos, I chose Concord. The price wasn't something that I was concentrated on although, it didn't hurt that they were WAY lower than their competitors. The ease of use and how functional the system was stood out above all the systems I viewed. Training and support is always available and very helpful. They are there to hand hold or cheer you on - either way, I applaud this company and the full spectrum of value this system added to my daily job.

Aspetti positivi:

Hitting the ground running is what I like best about this software. I barely needed training as the ease of use on this software allows you to integrate into daily workflows as if it was always there. The clause library is probably my most favorite and building it up has been a breeze. It's simple use and creation of the tool is what keeps me from going crazy looking at Excel spreadsheets all day!

Aspetti negativi:

The one thing that stands out to me is the loading of 3rd party paper or the building of templates. I am not able to edit as freely when I am loading in another's company document. The formatting can get messed up and fixing it isn't exactly easy. It's definitely not stopping me from using this software but it could be better.

anno scorso

Thank you for this detailed review, Kara! We greatly appreciate your feedback and we're happy that you find Concord to be easy to use and functional. We're glad that you're enjoying your experience and we'll take your suggestions into consideration, as we are constantly striving to improve our platform.

James
Senior Technology Vendor Manager (UK)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti

Concord - Easy to use, hard to get wrong

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: As a Vendor Management team, we use Concord for managing contracts and key documents such as NDAs. We find having Concord there helps us to track documents and ensure that key dates (such as service renewals) aren't missed.

Aspetti positivi:

Concord is easy to use and hard to get wrong. I like to simplicity which doesn't dumb down the complexity of what the tool tries (and succeeds) in doing The support we get from the team at Concord is second to none - they're responsive and super friendly with their being no such thing as a stupid question.

Aspetti negativi:

The only con I've found is that the underlying text editor has been updated which has caused a loss of functionality. However, the team at Concord jumped straight on a call with me to offer a workaround to solve my problem which was actually more efficient than the way I was previously completing the task anyway

Neil
General Counsel/Benefits Administrator (USA)
Logistica e catena di approvvigionamento, 501-1.000 dipendenti

Concord Contracts Management Solution

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: We now have our 5 related entities on the system with more than 1,000 different contracts, agreements, etc. The system allows us to not only keep a central repository that can be seen by those who need to do so, but also makes it easy to send new contracts out to vendors and customers and have them immediately and easily searchable, while providing an excellent mechanism for periodic review.

Aspetti positivi:

I love the that you can customize the e-mails sent from different entities. The integration with Word is great, along with the audit trail for documents going through the system, and the e-signature feature is a must!

Aspetti negativi:

The migration of data from our old system to the new one was a bit clumsy and certain aspects were duplicated during migration, which did take us some time to rectify. The custom branding of e-mails for each entity did take more time than expected, but it's great now!

Yolanda
Director of Business Operations & Assistant General Counsel (USA)
Gestione formativa, 201-500 dipendenti

MS Review of Concord

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: So far, the benefit of having a central location to maintain documents has been worth the few problems that I have encountered to date.

Aspetti positivi:

We have been using Concord only for 4 months. First and foremost, I like the onboarding process. An assigned agent of Concord is readily available, works with you in getting familiarized with the system, allows you to move at your own pace at your own pace, and finds answers to questions that she does not have. I also like the ease of use. It is very user friendly.

Aspetti negativi:

There are some features that would be helpful to have. For example - you have the ability to add fields but Concord does not have the ability to keep a running list of the added fields. So, it is necessary to type the field name in every time and to remember what fields were created and what they were called. It also does not allow the use of commas in folder names or in third party names.

9 mesi fa

Jahnavi
sr legal counsel (USA)
Trasporto aereo/Aviazione, 51-200 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

best document management system for the price

Aspetti positivi:

Shared document editing; approval workflow

Aspetti negativi:

Version history is harder to see at times

Greta
Supply Chain Coordinator (USA)
Settore petrolifero ed energetico, 501-1.000 dipendenti

Setpoint Integrated Solutions, Inc -Administrator

4,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: We are able to manage contracts more accurately and efficiently. Being able to keep notes is very helpful for other uses to see the status and contact person.

Aspetti positivi:

The summary and discussion area is very helpful. Being able to list a start and end date of the contract so that you don't have to read thru every time. And getting the reminders before expiration. Those are great tools and make it so efficient to manage contracts. The search is very useful for those that aren't sure where the contract is located when there are sub folders.

Aspetti negativi:

Not able to manually move from the "Review" stage if you don't have to docusign. Not all of our documents require a signature, for example terms and conditions for purchase. We have to review, but may not need to sign.

Anjali
Legal Counsel (Canada)
Software informatici, 11-50 dipendenti

Great Software

4,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: We needed a user-friendly contract management platform that offered a simplified signing mechanism, storage, searchability and reporting. We've found that in Concord.

Aspetti positivi:

The search function makes it easy to search for specific clauses when you remember a clause you worked on, but not the contract! The summary report and associated fields make it easy to share key data with other non-Concord users in the company.

Aspetti negativi:

There are still a few features that would make it slightly for impactful, but we've always found work arounds as we wait for new features and the customer support team has always been great at walking me through any questions or work arounds.

Laird
Document Manager (USA)
Ospedali e sistemi sanitari, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti

Scalable Contract and Document Management

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Very good. They are interested in scaling and furthering product with customer participation.

Aspetti positivi:

Ability to use as document and contract repository for all organizational records.

Aspetti negativi:

Customized reporting options in development with attentive technical support to ameliorate.

anno scorso

Hey Laird, We appreciate your feedback and we'll work hard to improve the areas you mentioned. Thank you for choosing our business! Thank you, Concord Team

Jenny
Contract Administrator (USA)
Industria edilizia, 10.000+ dipendenti

Concord feedback

4,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: My efficiency has greatly increased. I haven't always had the best of luck with IT assistance and wish that could be more accessible.

Aspetti positivi:

I have found it to be very easy to use. Concord has helped make my process more efficient.

Aspetti negativi:

I consistently have problems with end users (other companies I send documents to) claiming they don't get the emails from Concord. I realize this may not be a Concord issue directly but its my most common issue.

OEM Sales Account Manager (USA)
Software informatici, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti

Concord makes life easier

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: I love it. I wish I had more control over my permissions that my admin set for me, but i'd recommend it to anyone involved in contracts.

Aspetti positivi:

All the stakeholders from my company and outside the company can come together in one place and manage a living document and watch it evolve without the pain and anguish of sending email attachments back and forth.

Aspetti negativi:

For those unfamiliar with the platform, it's difficult to get them to use it. But once they are on it, it's magic.

Samerra
admin (USA)
Salute mentale, 501-1.000 dipendenti

Concord

Aspetti positivi:

I like that concord is easy to use and manage. Digital signatures are easy to obtain.

Aspetti negativi:

There are no cons that I have come across so far.

anno scorso

Hey Samerra, We're thrilled to hear you enjoyed your experience. Thank you for sharing your opinion. Thank you, Concord Team

Jocelyn
Asst. City Attorney (USA)
Amministrazione pubblica, 201-500 dipendenti

Smooth sailing so far!

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: The Concord team is extremely responsive, and training to date has been outstanding. We had been using contract templates in PDF with minimal fill-in capability, and still staff often cheated the system and made changes that Legal could not immediately identify. The tracking capabilities and the ability to assign different levels of access in Concord is a huge benefit and is going to be a game changer in terms of staff time spent on contract review.

Aspetti positivi:

We're still in the very preliminary set-up phase, but so far it's been fantastic. The layout and actions are very similar to Outlook, so even with very little training (we're in week 2 of use, really), it's remarkably intuitive and easy to use. I am also looking forward to be able to track contract and insurance expiration and to run reports (something this organization has never been able to do).

Aspetti negativi:

No cons at this point. We haven't yet tried to push a contract out to DocuSign, but I have every expectation that should be fairly seamless.

Greg
Chief Compliance and Privacy Officer (USA)
Ospedali e sistemi sanitari, 51-200 dipendenti

Concorde Review

4,0 anno scorso

Commenti: Positive.

Aspetti positivi:

Version control amongst a broad range of content contributors.

Aspetti negativi:

I don't care for the linear setup of approvals. A more flexible model that would allow for concurrent review and approval would be preferred.

9 mesi fa

Charissa
IP Paralegal and Legal Assistant (USA)
Settore automobilistico, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Concord is the best document management system I have used!

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Extremely easy to use and customer service is exceptional.

Aspetti positivi:

Concord allows you to create templates, send out for signature, organize, and keep track of when they will expire. Extremely user friendly and great customer service.

Aspetti negativi:

When linking an amended document, you still have to change the deadline date

anno scorso

Hey Charissa, Thank you for the honest feedback! We're constantly striving to improve our customers' experience, so we'll definitely take your suggestions into consideration. Thank you, Concord Team