Informazioni su AtemisCloud

An advanced Business Management SaaS with all the features you need. Used in 60 countries by 1500 companies for the last 23 years.

Ulteriori informazioni su AtemisCloud

Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo
4,9

Lo consiglieresti?

AtemisCloud ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,7 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 11 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Filtra le recensioni (11)

Valutazione del prodotto

Valutazione del prodotto

Ordina per

Hai già usato AtemisCloud?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (11)

Eric
Sales Manager (Vietnam)
Sport, 51-200 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Best value for price CRM with modules being tailored to your organisation.

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Fast, smooth, impeccable service.

Aspetti positivi:

The Team devotion to customize each modules to the specification of your organisation is unparalleled. Atemis is the tailor made suit of the CRM software. It drives the sales team to reach their KPIs, guarantee smooth inter/intra department Operation and allow Head of departments to analyse the business to ultimately make key strategic decisions to drive revenue.

Aspetti negativi:

Most difficult part is the integration of business processes within the software. So decided to work in synergy with Atemis Team to fastrack it and improve business processes all at once.

Alexandre
Lawyer (Vietnam)

Simple and effective!

Aspetti positivi:

- A very varied functionalities to manage daily tasks. - It's very fast and simple to use this software.

Aspetti negativi:

- What I like least about this software is the lack of intuitiveness in some functions, some functionalities.

Jamuel Kenneth
Marketing & Communications Assistant (Vietnam)
Tempo libero, viaggi e turismo, 11-50 dipendenti

Awesome and Progressive!

4,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: This software has a multiple variety of features that makes database handling easier. I've been using the software for more than a year already and of course not all companies are perfect but the customer service is quick. They always try to follow through our requests and recommends us ideas to improve our solution daily. Although I would say that it would take some time to get use to it but functionality are doable. What I like is that you tell them what you want for your solution and they will do their best to comply.

Aspetti positivi:

I like the adding of contacts in this software. Very simple and has a lot of potential.

Aspetti negativi:

Some features are not too user friendly however still learnable and doable. It's not impossible with some time to learn about the software.

Raymond
Sales Manager (Francia)
Consulenza manageriale, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni

Practical, comprehensive, effective

4,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: One tool to manage customer relations, manage our missions as well as marketing and monthly communication

Aspetti positivi:

The 360 vision of customer relations. All the features needed to have an effective customer relationship. Fully adjustable dashboards.

Aspetti negativi:

The parameterization requires a thorough reflection beforehand so as not to forget anything. Design of the web application a little backward.

Celine
Founder (Vietnam)
Sport, 2-10 dipendenti

Perfect for small business

5,0 2 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

Good value for money, ease to use, reliable.

Aspetti negativi:

Can be improved on phone.

Loic
CEO (Vietnam)
Media online, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi
Fonte della recensione

Excellent solution - We used to work with Insightly + Mailchimps. We are now only using Atemis

Aspetti positivi:

Atemis offered a global response to all of our needs in terms of data managements and online marketing. Support is more than excellent and helped our company to improve its business in general

Arnaud
ceo (Thailandia)
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi
Fonte della recensione

This an amazing software that allowed us to manage all our activities and coordonate all the KPIs.

Aspetti positivi:

The fct that you we can optimize our performances with a central tool, made us perform in effiency and control... ultra connected (social networks and mobile apps...)

Thierry
Associate (Francia)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi

Impressive , great , complete

4,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: I used to work in the past as HR SaaS solution Customer Satisfaction advocate
So I know what it is to develop support and promote such a complex solution
Regardless of the complexity behind the scene and the completeness and flexibility of the solution overall . What comes up and foremost is the availability,dedication and smile of the support team. They simply try to achieve whatever is possible to get their customer satisfied, regardless of bits and bytes that's where the value is .

Complete , well thought , open , flexible

When I find one , I will update this

Tinh
Marketing Manager (Vietnam)

Good experience

Aspetti positivi:

I am currently using Atemis's Sales Pack. I like the great efficiency that Atemis software brought to my work.

Aspetti negativi:

The server's sometimes a bit slow. But it's not a big deal cause they do good customer service. Other is fine.

EDOUARD
Founder (Ucraina)
Fonte della recensione

An easy application oriented to client performance

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Client performance, efficiency of team

Aspetti positivi:

The number of solutions proposed, the efficiency, an helpful service, intuitive solutions, quality of solutions

Aspetti negativi:

Nothing special : all my needs were covered specifically each time by an existing solution. Maybe the design could be performed.

Mark
USA
Ha utilizzato il software per: Non specificato
Fonte della recensione

Great product, get the best value

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: Has many and features and functions and is great for my business. We love using this product! Couldn't ask for better customer service