Da 15 anni aiutiamo le aziende italiane
a scegliere i migliori software

Recensioni su Extensiv Order Management

Informazioni su Extensiv Order Management

Piattaforma operativa cloud multifunzione di livello enterprise che permette ai venditori di e-commerce di gestire l'intera attività.

Ulteriori informazioni su Extensiv Order Management

Aspetti positivi:

It's easy to keep track of orders, inventory and statistics. And since we're working from different parts of the world it is very helpful to have everything under one roof.

Aspetti negativi:

Some aspects of the product are difficult to understand without requesting help/explanation from the client services team.

Valutazioni di Extensiv Order Management

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

Extensiv Order Management ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,8 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 109 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato Extensiv Order Management?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (109)

Eric
Eric
Founder (USA)
Elettronica di consumo
Fonte della recensione

Exactly What We Needed - Switched from a Competitor and Have Never Looked Back. Great Software!

Aspetti positivi:

What I like about Skubana is that it seems to be designed by an actual business owner instead of some programmers who think they understand what business people need to run a business. While just about any program out there can help with connecting the various channels (ie: Amazon, eBay, Newegg, BigCommerce, etc) Skubana shines in that it also tracks Analytics to make business decisions necessary to grow and optimize your business. We started with Jazva, which promised a lot, but failed to deliver on so many counts (and customer service was absolutely terrible) and so my expectations when checking out Skubana was actually quite low. However, I've been pleasantly surprised and actually excited at the level of customer service you receive. You have a dedicated account manager as well as chat support (instead of the ol' bait and switch technique where you get a great account manager and then Tier 4 Help after a month). Our account manager has been there since day one and answers emails within hours, which is fantastic. Especially when you're learning. In addition, their programmer, represetative was fantastic and helped load a ton of data into the system to help with our metrics (another thing the competition couldn't do) and was pleasant to work with as well. Finally, what I like about Skubana is their partnerships in the industry. The representative gone above and beyond to connect us with partners to further cater to our unique business needs. NET: We love Skubana!

Aspetti negativi:

While the Analytics are a definite pro and what sets them apart from the industry, Skubana could improve with how they're laid out. Data right now is everywhere in their Analytics module and sometimes it's hard to find what you're looking for. However, to combat that, we've created a spreadsheet that better organizes the data, making it easier to read. Again, though, Skubana is the only company that we've found that has this type of granular data (channel fees, velocities, etc) -- and they've also said they're looking to revamp their metrics section, so hopefully it will be easier to read.

Utente Verificato

Alternative considerate:

Great platform

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: All in all I highly recommend this platform.

Aspetti positivi:

We've been using Skubana for more than 2 years now. It was a game changer for us. It's great to have everything under one roof. Since we joined it looks like they've spent a great effort on fixing small bugs and now they're starting to add new features. All in all I highly recommend this platform.

Aspetti negativi:

Small bugs and annoyances which I know they are working on fixing.

Neema
Director of Logistics (USA)
Moda e articoli di abbigliamento, 11-50 dipendenti

Extensiv Review - Brandon Blackwood NY

3,0 anno scorso

Commenti: Overall this system taught me a lot about what our business needs in a new IMS/OMS. The importance of syncing capabilities, and order flow. I learned how to optimize my warehouse outbound ops in terms of how/when I import orders. This has been very helpful for me.

Aspetti positivi:

- The ability to set up a "Virtual warehouse" for pre-orders - Orderbots and the ability to control how and when orders import into our WMS- Tagging each collection/batch of SKUs so it is easier to pull reports based on SKU count

Aspetti negativi:

The inventory syncing capabilities are very slow and has effected our website multiple times. We have oversold/undersold units due to incorrect inventory updates pushed from SKUBANA to Shopify.

Utente Verificato
Moda e articoli di abbigliamento, 11-50 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Excellent software & support

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Positive - platform allowed us to leverage multiple sales channels, synchronized inventory across multiple warehouses, and has been created with scalability in mind

Aspetti positivi:

We utilize Skubana for order routing and inventory management. It's a fantastic platform that has helped us leverage multiple additional technologies. Their support and account management staff are exceptional as well. Highly recommend.

Aspetti negativi:

Implementation is a bit tedious and you'll need to be well-versed in all of the functionality prior to flipping the switch. Give 2 weeks for testing post implementation and education. Steep learning curve.

paul
paul
Business Owner (USA)
Fonte della recensione

Quit shopping and sign up now!

Aspetti positivi:

Skubana has people you can actually talk to, they know their business and understand yours. If you're looking for a selling platform then look no further. I've been in contact and used many. Channel Advisor: I never signed up with CA since tier pricing is a joke which is always to their advantage and you still need to hire many additional companies to actually make all the gears turn. Sku Vault: I was with this company for 4-6 months and by far the absolute WORST out of all of them, 3k+ start up fees to launch on a platform that never worked. Overselling often and only way to contact them to resolve was to "submit a ticket" to an email system that had "bugs"(I have e-mails to prove this) I was forced to leave Sku Vault and go back to Stitch labs. And of course, you can't get the start up fees back. Stitch labs: My second favorite (behind Skubana) and actually a good company. I was with for a few years and they were good but still they're missing tools I needed which skubana has. Seller Cloud: paid the fees+ start up and never went live so it was a loss. I was sold on many tools they said they had and the further I dug (after start up fees paid) I realized they were not a fit.

Jessica
Customer service manager (USA)
Salute, benessere e fitness, 11-50 dipendenti

Not very user friendly

3,0 3 mesi fa

Commenti: I did not have a good experience using the software. It only lasted a few months in our systems due to its difficulty in using it. I am sure that it does give all the functions for order management inventory and control. However, its difficulty and becoming familiar with the software, as opposed to other ones is not worth it.

Aspetti positivi:

I honestly did not care for this order management software. It was not very user-friendly compared to the things I’ve used in the past, and this became very frustrating and difficult to get things done in a timely matter.

Aspetti negativi:

I did not like how not user-friendly it was

Kyle
Kyle
President (Canada)
Vendita al dettaglio, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Requirement if you know how important automation is nowadays.

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: I started with Skubana almost a year ago. I had no Idea what I was doing. Orders were getting out of control so I know I needed to do something quickly. I researched them all, tried Skuvault, brightpearl, stitch labs, Fishbowl, Unleashed and many more. They all did some things okay but lacked some major features we needed. Skubana had them all; most notably automatic PO, Order filters (you can automate pretty much anything with these),All the analytics you could ever need, even broken down to a order level. - plus some I did not know we needed until we started using it; then looking bad I don't how we even managed without them- like audit controls and automatically routing orders to different warehouses.
Skubana truly feels like it was built for the modern day eCommerce business. It's the only program I have found that you can tell was built by sellers for sellers. Some of the others feel like they were built 20 years ago and is only supported by a technical team that have no selling experience on modern day marketplaces.
All in All - If you are serious about growing your eCommerce business then you should give it a try, you won't regret it.

Aspetti positivi:

Ease of use Automation Amazing customer service Automatic PO Audit Controls All shipping carriers Connects seamlessly to WMS software + every other program you need Unlimited listing SKUS per marketplace Easy to migrate and get started FTP to connect directly to your supplier Complete dropship automation

Aspetti negativi:

It is all in USD, it can do conversions perfectly but because we are in Canada it required some quick conversions at times.

Mark
Mark
USA
Fonte: GetApp

Increased revenue because of Skubana - Win all the way around.

Aspetti positivi:

#1 we make more money. The integration accross all channels yet we still control all pricing , inventory from the single cloud system flat out genius. Unlimited users, everyone on my team has access to everything at anytime. Not just one or two but everyone. The ability to use 3PL's that integrate directly into Skubana is allowing us to lower our costs and reach more customers faster. The customer support with the dedicated support specialist is the best we have ever seen. Anytime ANY of my staff have had an issue the support from Skubana has been second to none. Fast, accurate and exactly what is needed in real time. All inclusive. Over all Skubana is all inclusive, support, users, native features etc. all part of what you get. Love it.

Aspetti negativi:

Would like to see native two way communication with Quickbooks. Skubana has a 3rd party app at an added cost that will allow down loading into QB but not two way.

Stephan
Stephan
Founder/COO
Beni di consumo, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte: GetApp

Incredibly well architected, holistically integrated warehouse/inventory/fulfillment management

5,0 8 anni fa

Commenti: We switched to Skubana in the context of opening up our own 10k sqft warehouse. Skubana powers our entire warehouse, inventory and fulfillment functions and we could not be happier. The system was designed and developed by a team of successful ecommerce entrepreneurs, e.g., the founder and CEO Chad is a top 100 Amazon seller. This experience really shows in how they architected Skubana from a workflow and productivity perspective. Skubana fully supports a multi-channel sales approach through various pre-built integrations (incl. Manual pick orders, Shopify, Shopify POS, Amazon and various other listing sites). Beyond that, the team is taking a very smart approach to customization, via a well documented API and app store. We process thousands of orders every week and could not be happier with our experience.

Aspetti positivi:

See above, incredibly well architected, flexible and holistically integrated warehouse, inventory and order fulfillment system.

Aspetti negativi:

The product is early stage, so every once in a while we run into small bugs or missing features. That said, I have never seen a product team respond and act upon customer feedback as quickly as the Skubana team. Bugs are fixed within hours, new features rolled out within days.

8 anni fa

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with the e-commerce seller community. We look at all feedback and appreciate your comments regarding our Skubana and our team. This will help sellers choose in a very noisy marketplace. We certainly look forward to helping you keep making more money and automating your business.

Kris
Kris
Owner / CIO (USA)
Marketing e pubblicità, 2-10 dipendenti

Game Changer

Aspetti positivi:

Sales increased by over 50%. Best all in one SaaS and always adding more features and integrations.

Aspetti negativi:

No Cons as this software has changed our business. Any feature or integration that they do not have they are always open to suggestions

Britt
Dr of CS (USA)
Articoli sportivi, 11-50 dipendenti

Best available

4,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Mostly pleasant, some hiccups with missing shipping labels.

Aspetti positivi:

This is the best product on the market now. Easy to use, easy to train new customers on. Browser based.

Aspetti negativi:

Some features that are standard on other platforms are not available. Changing orders and updating channels is a big one.

Vu
Vendita al dettaglio, Lavoratore autonomo

USER OF SKUBANA SINCE MAY 2018

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Pretty much I ‘watched’ a demo by [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] SKUBANA and he talked about running a 8 figure business with I think he said 1 person? I now run my operation with my wife part time along with myself (full time). We were operating with 3 other employees before we switched over to Skubana. I’m not a 8 figure seller yet but I can easily see who I can keep scaling with Skubana.

Aspetti positivi:

It was a while ago but I loved the launch process. Skubana will have a dedicated rep work with you to setup Skubana while you are currently in the transition person away from your current provider!

Aspetti negativi:

There isn’t anything that I dislike. Skubana is very responsive with their CHAT function anytime we run into issues.

Sam
Partner (USA)
Fonte della recensione

Skubana frees up time to focus on growing and scaling your business.

Aspetti positivi:

If you are serious about growing you e-commerce business you need an automated system to manage inventory and link all of your sales channels in one central location. Skubana solved this and then some for us. Designed specifically for e-commerce businesses this software has all the necessary tools that other competing software's may lack because they were designed for general business applications outside of the e-commerce realm. Exactly what we needed to automate repetitive, non revenue generating tasks to free up time to focus on scaling our business. Would definitely recommend to other e-commerce sellers.

Aspetti negativi:

Takes time to fully learn the software when just beginning. Complicated integrations may run into unique issues, but support staff is friendly and available to help.

Jeffrey
Owner (Taiwan)
Articoli sportivi, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Skubana is best solution for small business

5,0 7 anni fa

Commenti: Skubana customer support is unparalleled. We've use it for shipping wholesale and retail from multiple warehouses, we send PO's to vendors, we track inventory, we fulfill manual orders, in-store purchases and orders through three different websites all through Skubana's single interface. When we call for help someone answers the phone and generally they fix the issue within days if not hours.
I highly recommend it.

Aspetti positivi:

It has functions to help in many aspects of small business management, it's reasonably priced and it's straightforward to use. Nothing else does as much for the cost.

Aspetti negativi:

Manual orders take a bit of time to process. (But, they're working on a fix!)

7 anni fa

Awesome to hear about your experience! Thank you for your support.

Alexander
Partner (USA)

3 Years with Skubana

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: It has been great! Skubana is an important part of our business and has allowed us to manage our inventory as we have grown to thousands of SKUs

Aspetti positivi:

They have been willing to listen to us as we both grow together. They are always open to new ideas and changes that help us.

Aspetti negativi:

There have been small limits of the software and places where we have to move through multiple clicks. But they have always tried to work with us on this.

Doug
President (USA)
Artigianato, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Skubana definitely has great value!

5,0 7 anni fa

Commenti: It's amazing, the number of tools included in the Skubana eCommerce management system. My biggest challenge has been to make sure all data is entered so the system can work.

Aspetti positivi:

A very detailed eCommerce management system from inventory control thru determining your best and worst selling products. The Skubana system has been well thought out and updated features are being added steadily. It is a great value for the tools that are available in one system!

Aspetti negativi:

The system learning curve is longer than I would have liked, although after trying several other systems they appeared similar.

7 anni fa

Thanks Doug for your feedback on Skubana! We appreciate your business and we're looking forward to bigger things with you this year.

Adrianna
Assistant Operations Manager (USA)

Easy to Use Software with even better Tech Support

Aspetti positivi:

Straightforward function and display, easy to navigate. Very helpful Account Manager who provides comprehensive support, solutions to any problems faced.

Aspetti negativi:

As with every software, some limitations or unavailable functions. However, have been able to work with Skubana team to implement new and desired functions.

6 anni fa

Thank you for the great feedback! On behalf of the Skubana team and myself, thank you for being a client. We're tremendously happy to hear that you're loving our software and our support! If we can do anything to help even further, please do not hesitate. Chad Rubin Co-founder & CEO, Skubana

Phil
USA
Gestione formativa, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Awesome tool for any business!

4,0 8 anni fa

Commenti: they are still growing and things don't always work out just perfect, but their support team is always ready to help- sometimes one support guy will email us whatever he found as late as midnight! I think it's awesome that they care for their customers that much.

Aspetti positivi:

makes life easy when it comes to sorting loads of incoming Amazon info

Aspetti negativi:

sometimes small shipping details get lost in the fray, as well as the PO system taking a while to get down right

8 anni fa

Phil, We are happy to know that you are happy with us and you find our tools very useful in growing your business. Expect more awesome things from us soon!

Prodotti alimentari e bevande, 11-50 dipendenti

Solved Our Inventory Problems

5,0 8 anni fa

Commenti: Our goal at the beginning of 2014 was to find and implement an inventory system across all of our selling channels. It took us over 2 years and many failed attempts. Luckily we found Skubana this year. Finally, I have an accurate view of my sales, inventory and many other perks that make running this business fun again.

Aspetti positivi:

I like the customer support and the reporting most. Not only can I tell where my inventory is and my total valuation but I can also see my exact profit on each item I sell on any selling platform. If there is ever an issue we have a great rep who handles this with us immediately.

Aspetti negativi:

There's not much to not like about this software. They are in the process of integrating with QuickBooks which will be great. I do not use all of their features at this time because my 3PL handles my shipping, but it's nice knowing it's there.

Isser
Produzione di apparecchi elettrici/elettronici, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Amazing product that saves tons of time and money

Aspetti positivi:

This product is well thought out. It is the difference between running a successful online business. The cost savings are immense.

Aspetti negativi:

The price is a little high, and will be expensive for a small start up company.

Tayyeb
CEO (USA)
Fonte della recensione

Skubana has tons of potential

Aspetti positivi:

Its versatility and amazing customer service team.

Aspetti negativi:

The glitches tend to slow down operation which at times becomes frustrating. But the team rectifies the situation very quickly.

Michel
Michel
Java Engineer (Svizzera)
Fonte della recensione

Easy to use, does a good job, UI could use some improvement

Aspetti positivi:

There are tools that I hope I never have to work with. Fortunately, Skubana isn't one of them. I was completely new to logistics when I first used it 5 months ago and didn't know what I was doing, but I found my way around rather quickly. Here's what I like in particular * Great customer support with short response time * Feels stable * Mostly intuitive * Feature-Rich * Short loading times * Rather modern UI

Aspetti negativi:

The biggest downside is its high price. Of all services and software we use, it is the most expensive one but maybe that's just because the price is (probably) calculated based on the number of orders and revenue - both of which don't say whether or not your company is making a lot of money ;-) Other than that, there are not many cons I'm aware of. The UI could use some small improvements here and there (filterable tables, ambiguous use of the word "Export", fields that look editable but aren't) but those are really just minor issues.

Joe
CEO (USA)
Ha utilizzato il software per: Non specificato

Just The Best

5,0 8 anni fa

Commenti: #1 you get people that speak english on the phone from the USA not from the middle east or i don't know wear.
#2you don't have to speak to a robot all staff is very knowledgeable and honest if one doesn't know the answer to your question they will tell you they are not sure and they will ask not like other just give you a BS answer and your stuck twice!
#3 I went thru many programs to get a perfect financial picture of my amazon business but Skubana was the only that was able to get me the most perfect number cause they are the only one that i found that works on a first in first out formula and thats what makes them shine.
#5 Everything else from here comes with out saying its just perfectly made the first time and new features just keep on hoping up its just great you all will love it out there!!!!

8 anni fa

Hi Joe, Thank you so much for your honest feedback on Skubana and our team! We do value your business and we are working harder to provide you with a constantly improving service to help scale Sun USA. Sincerely, Skubana Team

Ismail
Internet, Lavoratore autonomo

Fair Software

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: I like the software it handles almost all the aspects of the multichannel yet the accounting does not pull all the expenses from Amazon and Ebay.

Automated Purchase Orders is the strongest section

Aspetti negativi:

Accounting is not very accurate, it needs improvement.

Justin
Supply Chain Director (USA)
Salute, benessere e fitness, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Straight forward, easy to use, intuitive, can't complain.

5,0 7 anni fa

Commenti: Better visibility on inventory practices.

Aspetti positivi:

I like the vast array of functionality, intuitiveness and how well thought out the system is to really help your business thrive. It's meant to cut out mundane everyday tasks as well as streamlining difficult business processes. It's made keeping an eye on all sales channels easy.

Aspetti negativi:

No real complaints other than maybe manufacturing processes haven't been added to the software yet. It's meant specifically for Finished Products so if you handle any manufacturing and need WO's or BOM's that won't be incorporated, at least not yet.