Recensioni su PHP Point of Sale

Informazioni su PHP Point of Sale

Con punto vendita PHP su Mac, PC, iOS o Android, non pagherai più di 34 $ al mese per sede e otterrai le funzionalità avanzate necessarie nel mercato al dettaglio di oggi.

Ulteriori informazioni su PHP Point of Sale

Aspetti positivi:

Easy to use web based front end and administration interfaces. Works well with touchscreens (capacitive or resistive) or mouse/keyboard.

Valutazioni di PHP Point of Sale

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

PHP Point of Sale ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,7 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 337 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato PHP Point of Sale?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (337)

Bob
owner (USA)

Alternative considerate:

A lot of value for the price

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: We used a fairly old, desktop-based POS for years. When web-based POS's started coming out, it seemed that they offered some significant advantages - though our first try with one (Hike POS) was an utter failure, based on what was promised with it. PHP POS worked great right from the start. The features they promoted all worked great - in fact, the biggest challenge was in determining how to utilize it's full potential. We've used both the downloaded and hosted version of it, which are virtually identical. We've used it on Windows pc's, ipads, and android devices. As mentioned, they offer exceptional support, including a robust feature request/implementation feature. They don't seem to pursue the same level of marketing as other POS systems, which I'm guessing would account for why they charge only about half the price of similar setups. We're all extremely happy with it.

Aspetti positivi:

There are an incredible number of ways to customize the software, and the range of capabilities is equal to POS software that's far more expensive. On top of that, there's support that surpasses pretty much any other software I've ever used.

Aspetti negativi:

I'd kind of like to see certain reports that aren't readily available, but that's an awfully minor issue.

Marenyane
Marenyane
Entrepreneur (Lesotho)
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, Lavoratore autonomo
Fonte della recensione

The best software to manage inventory in your business

5,0 9 mesi fa

Commenti: I had a phenomenal experience using PHP point of sale. It is easy to calculate how much turnover the available stock is going to make. I am able to plan well how much I am going to save from that turnover and how much is going to purchase more stock. Despite that, I like the fact that during busy hours, it is easy to serve the customers because I don't have to manually calculate how much the items bought cost and how much change is required. I also like the fact that with this software, I am able to track my employees work. Some people become tempted to steal when there is no Inventory Management Software. This software is so awesome, I like the fact that it is secure, every person has to have his or her account in case mistakes happen, that particular person is held responsible without implicating the entire staff.

Aspetti positivi:

I like the fact that I am able to manage my inventory easily with this software. I am able to know how much profit the available stock is going to generate It is easy for me to see my employees are cheating me. The cashed money has to correspond with the sales made per day. What I like most is the fact that I don't have to calculate how much change I will have to give back to the customer, it calculates it automatically as I am selecting the items bought.

Aspetti negativi:

There is nothing I would disregard about this software. But you will find that we hire unskilled labor or illiterate people, so it becomes a challenge when you have to train such a person to use the system.

8 mesi fa

Thanks so much!

Carmen
Owner (Paesi Bassi)
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi

I don't know how we dit it without PHP Point of Sale

4,0 anno scorso

Commenti: As a small business owner of a dog store and groomer, a web shop and store took up so much of my time. Especially the syncing of the products in the shop and the store, because sometimes I would forget to do that, so people would buy a product online that was sold out in the store.
After many comparisons I chose PHP Point of Sale and from day 1 that it was up and running I felt a lot calmer.

Aspetti positivi:

There is little not to like about this product. It is easy to set up. Has a ton of features, not even all of which we use. And offers so much more compared to other POS systems, truly value for money. What I especially love is the fact that I don't have to spend extra time on inventory and synchronization between store and web shop. And what I also love is that every new product I create in PHP POS is immediately available in the webshop. The possibilities are great, the support is great and fast and the program is very easy to use even for people who have never worked with a POS system before.

Aspetti negativi:

Our only problem was with syncing the products. I wasn't aware that all the products were re-entering my webshop, so suddenly there were a lot of duplicates and I had to spend some extra time on them. But that could also have been a stupid mistake on my part.

Matthew
IT manager (USA)
Vendita al dettaglio, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Very flexible and easy to extend

5,0 6 mesi fa

Commenti: Overall, we are extremely happy with PHP Point Of Sale. We've invested a lot of time in customizing it for our specific needs. I don't think we would've been able to integrate it so tightly with our other systems if we had gone with another POS system. It has also been extremely reliable.

Aspetti positivi:

The built-in API and the ability to extend the system with your own PHP code are the features that set this apart from other POS systems. We have modified our system extensively, which would not have been possible with other software. Technical support was outstanding, even when we were adding completely new features. The developer was very open with sharing information and tips. Probably the best technical support I have ever received with a software package. Also, the ability to host the software on our own on-premises server was important.

Aspetti negativi:

We found some of the features to be a little confusing and unintuitive, but once you understand how they work it all makes perfect sense. Like anything, there is a learning curve.

Ben
Managing Member (USA)
Fonte della recensione

Robust, intuitive, and cheap for the small business!

4,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: I came across phpPOS while researching different POS systems when we were first opening. Suggested by a user on /r/smallbusiness, we were seeking a POS option that allowed us to utilize categorized products for our own stock, consignment based sales, and reporting features. Another caveat we held was that the POS was within our "limited" budget at the time -- phpPOS fit all of those needs, and more. We purchased, and two years later still use, the stand-alone version of phpPOS which fit our needs perfectly. We only use one register, but all staff have their own unique password protected logins and we can easily backup our inventory, sales history, etc. to an external drive. For larger businesses that require concurrent registers, etc -- you may want to consider the online version instead. Very happy with phpPOS and would definitely suggest it to other small business folks out there looking for a robust yet affordable POS option.

Aspetti positivi:

- detailed inventory options with categorization - ability to separate consignment sales and suppliers - product / service separation - good reporting options - can customize with knowledge of php - extremely affordable - stand-alone product -- service outages don't affect your sales! - item-grid compatible with touch-screen (we have too many items, so don't utilize this feature -- but it's there!)

Aspetti negativi:

Very little cons. Never had any major issues, nor had to resort to customer support. The POS is intuitive enough to figure out on its own. Gift cards can be a little confusing at first.

Carlos
Director of I.T. (USA)
Studi medici, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

PHP point of Sale review in Dermatology Practice with multiple locations.

4,0 6 mesi fa

Commenti: The customer service response is impeccable.
[SENSITIVE CONTENT] is a "straight shooter" and replies to all my techy questions and needs promptly. Even though in some instances there is no optimal resolution he always has a reply and suggestion.

Aspetti positivi:

Cloud platform, so as long as you have an internet connection you are good to go. The price is the lowest I've seen, you pay a yearly subscription per store/location not per user.

Aspetti negativi:

As mentioned before I would like to see more versatility with the sales reports. Interactive drop down reposts with customizable columns with options to export to PDF, csv, xls, HTML, XML.

Eduardo
Sales Manager (Messico)
Prodotti alimentari e bevande, 2-10 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

We loved it until we developed our own

4,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Great. We loved the easy to use, easy to deploy and syncing features. It syncs to your woocommerce store.

Aspetti positivi:

It is easy to use. It is easy to understand for people who are not used to POS systems. We were able to train new employees on how to use it very quickly. The fact that you can connect several stores online was great.

Aspetti negativi:

Out of nowhere the team behind it decided to make it close source and forcing you to switch to their online SAS option. That didn't work well for us since we have poor internet connection in some of our stores. Therefore we had to develop our own software. The team behind PHP point of sale have since retracted their efforts to make it close source, but it was too late for us; we moved on.

2 anni fa

Hi, Thank you for the review. You are correct that we removed download version and brought it back. We still recommend cloud for most people now that we have offline mode. We are sorry to lose you as a customer but we still have download and offline mode

Wilfred
Marketing Manager (Filippine)
Prodotti alimentari e bevande, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Great piece of POS software!

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: We have used this software since Day 1 of our company InfinityMeals. I'm a PHP techy but my associates who are not so IT inclined were also able to use it easily. We use it in our restaurant to punch in orders and track our inventory and generates sales reports for analysis of products purchased. We wish there are extra features like further customization to the receipt to reduce the length of receipt printed. Printing out a kitchen copy. Store a sale, associate it to a table number to be retrieved later for final payment. Another huge feature would be to calculate the sales for the date and equate it to the amount of raw ingredients that has been used for proper inventory. Wishful thinking. Another feature would be to customize an order like. Order combo 1 with a sandwich and a salad with a particular drink and it would automatically list it on the receipt and the deduct it from the inventory. Other features for centralized server.
Having a central server that retrieves sales information from multiple branches and consolidates it into once server.
Having an offline mode then reconcile the sales to the central server for general reporting. An API so we can develop our own interfaces and use premade functions in PHPPOS Once those features are incorporated then I would totally pay for the extra features and mark it a straight 5/5. Thank you so much for the software and looking forward to grow with it as much as possible.

Simplicity Ease of use Great User Interface Straight forward functionality

Rapid updates. :)

Brandon
Director (USA)
Istituzioni religiose, 2-10 dipendenti

Great Product. Great Support

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: PHP pos offers a robust user experience: slick interface, excellent sales and inventory tracking, and intuitive ease of use. Training employees to use the software took practically no time! Customers love the account features that allows history searches and store credit lines. My favorite feature: first rate customer service! Tech support responds quickly and thoroughly. And new feature requests often are met in the next release build. I highly recommend this mature platform that has made store management simple and efficient!

Aspetti positivi:

Customer support--trouble tickets resolved quickly and personally. Feature enrichment grows by orders of magnitude with each release.

Aspetti negativi:

Maybe offer a video tutorial or other resource(s) on using the software for admins. Your interface is highly intuitive, but someone new to POS transactions might not understand, in principle, the rich value of all your PHP pos software capabilities. Your support forums are a great starting place for troubleshooting. I'm thinking more in terms of feature tutorials.

Brian
CEO (Australia)
Telecomunicazioni, 2-10 dipendenti

PHP Point of Sale

5,0 6 mesi fa

Commenti: Overall am satisfied.

Aspetti positivi:

The software is friendly, simple and easy user interface but includes most of the important aspects of managing a retail store such as managing employees, inventory control, reports, barcode and more.

Aspetti negativi:

Bacodes can be hard to set-up depending on the size of the lables and the label printer you're using.

Joshua
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 2-10 dipendenti

A+ POS solution!

5,0 6 mesi fa

Commenti: We love it. The price is affordable, and it does everything we need it to do. If there is a feature we need added or tweaked, it is typically accomodated quickly with customer service that is prompt and curteous.

Aspetti positivi:

Everything from installation to features to customer support is exemplary

Aspetti negativi:

Can't say there are any we run into on any frequent basis

Stanley
Stanley
System Administrator (Kenya)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 11-50 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi

Alternative considerate:

Best Online POS (Point Of Sale System)

5,0 4 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: The best implementation of a POS system that make retail business easy to manage and profit from.

Aspetti positivi:

Inventory control and transfer is a wow factor and its implementation makes PHP Point of Sale adaptable for use in Pharmacy Retail and Wholesale.

Aspetti negativi:

lack of inbuilt deep invoice and receipt customization.

2 settimane fa

Thank you so much!

Eko
Moda e articoli di abbigliamento, 2-10 dipendenti

Love PHP POS

5,0 6 mesi fa

Commenti: Love the ease of use and [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is always responsive anytime I have a question. Highly recommend

Aspetti positivi:

I have 2 locations and need a POS I could use with different currencies. It’s the best investment I made for my business.

Aspetti negativi:

I am appointment based so I would love to be able to use the calendar feature. Because it doesn’t currently connect to any external calendars, we have to copy and paste our customer information into the system.

Twila

Inexpensive and User Friendly

5,0 6 mesi fa

Commenti: Before switching to PHP, most of my experience with POS systems were on the bookstore side, meaning that managing detailed inventory is a high priority, and I was skeptical that I could find a less expensive system that would allow me to do what I needed to for my diverse inventory. The system was easy to install, setup and learn. The customer service has been outstanding. They take the time to work through any issue(s) whether through instruction or logging on to help directly. PHP is a perfect fit for me and my store!

Aspetti positivi:

This is one of the most user friendly POS systems that I've used. There is a common sense approach with the applications, which makes it easy to train employees and quickly learn any updates that are added.

Aspetti negativi:

Sometimes the set up for credit cards and other applications can be overwhelming; however, as soon as I reached out to customer service, I had help and was able to accomplish whatever task or tasks that needed fixed/completed.

Peter
Manager (Singapore)
Istituzioni religiose, 2-10 dipendenti

Business Automation

5,0 6 mesi fa

Commenti: The previous management system was coded by me in dBASE 4.0 which is desktop based. There was no remote access to the database. In my search to migrate to another platform; my requirements are;
1. Cloud based, remote access via the internet
2. Opensource where I can access the database directly.
3. Easy to customise
I tried and tested many scripts and finally discovered OSPOS and a paid version PHPPOS in 2015. So happy when I discovered the script meets 80% of our needs. I run this against our system for a year before migrating 100% on PHPPOS.

Aspetti positivi:

It is written in PHP with MySql as its database. The core code fits 80% of our business demands. Cloud based allows remote access. With a direct access to the database, I am able to create scripts & reports that help to cover the 20% of our needs.

Aspetti negativi:

1. We need more custom fields in the Expenses module where we can upload pdf, jpg files. 2. The warehouse inventory module is missing. I had to write additional scripts to fill in the missing gap.

Fonte della recensione

Best value for the money... best value even if they charged more

4,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: This system is amazing. The value you get for the cost of this system is hands down the best out there. You can spend 5 to 10K dollars and get suckered into NEC products that don't perform half as well. PHP POS provides so much above and beyond in the realm of customer service that any of the other people would charge you out the ear for. We have been using PHP POS as a hosted solution for a year and what little support we have needed has been immediately delivered. I know I am costing myself money here but they need to raise the price of this product. They are selling too cheaply.

Aspetti positivi:

This product does everything a small brick and mortar store needs. It handles them well. I run this system as my own hosted code so the team has created software changes just for me. You will never get that kind of customer service from another vendor.

Aspetti negativi:

There is very little about this system that is a negative. You are narrowly focused to a few Credit Card suppliers but that has expanded and I suspect will continue to do so. It does run in a browser so you do need to be sure to follow specific instructions and use firefox.. which is no big deal. I still use chrome and IE when I don't need the receipt printers.

Chad
Director (Canada)
Artigianato, 2-10 dipendenti

Great Affordable and Easy POS

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: We've been using PHP POS for about 3-4 years now and love it. It was reasonably priced and it had all the functions and features we needed. Have never had any problems with it and even when we upgraded to Windows 10 they're tech support was quick with a fix and we were up and running again within a day. Hope to keep using PHP POS for many more years.

Aspetti positivi:

Price for what you get, good support. Reliabble software.

Aspetti negativi:

Would like more customization of fields (chance names and be able to delete extra fields we don't need when adding items...) We use it as for our consignment shop for artists, so it works but if we could customize it, it would make it even easier for volunteers to use too.

Owner (Afghanistan)
Vendita al dettaglio
Fonte della recensione

Fantastic software for my firing range!

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: We went through several demos before deciding on PHP Point of Sale. It's ease of use, and the ability for us to locally host it, and price made it the obvious choice. We've had over 16,000 transactions, 6,500 unique customers in the past year, and haven't had a single problem. Even the upgrade was seamless. The few times we've had questions, they offered exceptional customer service and has been quick to offer help whenever needed, but so far, we haven't had any issues. We are running the system on an Atom powered 1U rack server with Windows 7 Pro 4GB of ram and an SSD drive. We run daily backups as part of the daily close out of the register. We have 3 concurrent sessions running all day, and during peak business that runs up to 5 sessions. Using our own VPN, we have no issue using the system at remote trade shows with a laptop and 3G/4G hotspot. Using just a simple magnetic card reader, we have no issues taking credit cards in the field. The software is EMV compatible with the latest version but we have not implemented that feature yet.

Aspetti positivi:

Easy to install, very stable, and fast (running on dedicated Windows 7 Pro atom machine with SSD)

Aspetti negativi:

Would like to be able to add custom fields to customer database. I know it can be done with a PHP developer, but would be nice if that was an option natively.

Mari
Owner (Canada)

Excellent Customer Service

4,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: We use the software for costing and inventory management since we are an online shop. While changing hardware, I couldn't figure out how to bring over the data. The customer service I received was unbelievably great going above and beyond. Using the software is fairly straight forward. There are a couple of annoying bugs but the next version promises to fix that. Comparing the value for the price, this is a good buy. I recommend this product.

Aspetti positivi:

Ease of use. Customer service.

Aspetti negativi:

Days to expiry: Having to manually count the number of days leading to the expiry date. I would like to be able to enter the expiry date stated on products and have the software calculate the number of days so that we can run a report listing products expiring in x days. Kits: When creating a kit, the individual product cost appear, but afterwards when looking at a kit, the product costs are hidden making modifying a kit time consuming.

Willow
owner (Canada)
Fonte della recensione

After 3 years this POS software still makes my life so much easier.

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: I started with PHPPOS about 3 years ago when I opened an art supply store. With thousands of sku's to track I needed an easy platform to use. I found PHPPOS online and gave it a try. It is incredibly easy to use both in function and design. I haven't needed help often but when I have the support has been lightspeed fast. I chose to download and use the software on a local server as I do not want to be at the whim of my internet connection. The cost of upgrading to a newer version is so small that it is worth it. The latest version has so much more that you can do with stats. which I am really getting a lot out of. There could always be more but I am super happy with how much value and ease this has brought to my business.
Willow Friday
Iron Oxide Art Supplies
Nanaimo Canada
www.ironoxideartsupplies.com

Aspetti positivi:

It is easy to use, reliable, aesthetic and intuitive.

Aspetti negativi:

There are a few things that could allow me to be more efficient when using it for example, if I could choose what line the screen landed on after adding a product. Or if I could choose which lines were mandatory or not to fill out when adding products.

Jose
President (Portorico)

Best POS for Retailer

Aspetti positivi:

Simple, easy to use, if you have knowledge in Excel you can transfer products, suppliers and customers in seconds. A lightweight program so you don't need to have a server or a supercomputer to manage it. You can work in the cloud or you can simply do it locally. It adapts to cell phones, laptops, tablets and you can access it from anywhere by creating a network that allows you to do it. We have been using it for years when it only had about 70mb of download.

Aspetti negativi:

It would be good to improve the way to search for products so that when the item number or barcode is not available, the search is done by item description. The other thing that could be improved would be (in my case) the account statements for customer accounts receivable. This applies to me because I have few customers to whom I grant credit.

Liz
Admin (Australia)
Fonte della recensione

Excellent features for the price!

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Ability to access the program from any location and device! Customisation, ease of use - everyone can use it even our technologically challenged staff!

Aspetti positivi:

So easy to use, large amount of features including the ability to add photos, edit items in bulk, price scaling/ tiers, control duration of sale prices, emailing a copy of the invoice to customers, CLOUD based - this feature has been my life saver! Ease of introducing a scanner, till and label printer to the program, excellent customer service who actually take your recommendations seriously and even implement bona fide requests that would serve everyone! Ability to customise. The price is what drew me initially and has kept me using it!

Aspetti negativi:

If somehow it could be integrated into any website to save me doubling up on managing inventory. Other than that at this stage your team has done a fantastic job! I've recommended this to all business owners I meet!

Melati
Owner - Manager (USA)

Alternative considerate:

All over a great, easy to use, no fuss POS

Aspetti positivi:

Easy to use. Hardly ever any technical problems occurred during my 4 years of using it.

Aspetti negativi:

If you want to use credit card machine that will automatically “connected” to the POS (the final amount charged to buyer will automatically appear on CC machine) you can only choose from a few providers.

Robert
CEO (Canada)
Vendita al dettaglio, 11-50 dipendenti

Feature Rich & Great Service

5,0 6 mesi fa

Commenti: Fantastic experience. We have used PHP for many years and, during the years, compared other systems to make sure we are still using a premium platform, which also resulted in staying the PHP.

Aspetti positivi:

The system is easy to get started and full of features that can be adjusted to the business requirements.

Aspetti negativi:

Improvements on integration, credit card totals transfer to units and e-com.

Jose

Alternative considerate:

The best POS software that you’ll ever need

Commenti: Professional simplicity

Aspetti positivi:

Super simple setup. I first came across this software when it first started long time ago. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been very active with its support. Quick and real fast answers to any questions you may have

Aspetti negativi:

There is nothing really I don’t like about this software.