Da 15 anni aiutiamo le aziende italiane
a scegliere i migliori software

Informazioni su UpKeep

CMMS basato sul cloud che semplifica gli ordini di lavoro e la gestione delle strutture. Crea progetti, assegna ordini di lavoro e gestisci le risorse.

Ulteriori informazioni su UpKeep

Aspetti positivi:

Loved being able to just jump right in and create work orders. Keeping track of time and material cost was very helpful.

Aspetti negativi:

Requester's sometimes log out of it and forget what their password is.

Valutazioni di UpKeep

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

UpKeep ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,6 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 1.326 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato UpKeep?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (1.326)

Architect
Architettura e urbanistica, 2-10 dipendenti

UpKeep is FANTASTIC!

4,0 4 anni fa
Sottotitoli in italiano disponibili nel lettore video
Taha
Civil Engineer (Italia)
Consulenza manageriale, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

UpKeep è ottimo per i rapporti sulla manutenzione delle fattorie solari

5,0 11 mesi fa

Commenti: UpKeep è uno strumento eccellente per la reportistica sulla manutenzione dei parchi solari

Aspetti positivi:

UpKeep ha reso facile fornire ai clienti rapporti dettagliati in tempo reale, mostrando loro il lavoro svolto e il tempo impiegato.

Aspetti negativi:

UpKeep richiede una forte connessione Internet per la segnalazione in tempo reale, che può essere difficile nelle aree remote.

Giulio
impiegato (Italia)
Agricoltura, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti

up

3,0 anno scorso

Aspetti positivi:

intuitivo da usare una volta conosciuta procedura

Aspetti negativi:

non intuitivo da usare una volta conosciuta procedura se bisogna collegare con altri

Dirk
Dirk
Director of Operations (USA)
Proprietà immobiliari, 11-50 dipendenti

Crucial Team Management

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: This creates the foundation for extensive maintenance records, historical tracking of problems, inventory, and more. It allows you to monitor your entire portfolio on a macro and micro level.

Aspetti positivi:

Functionality. This cloud-based task manager functions at the level that works for you. Whether you're assigning basic tasks at a complex you own and manage or inspecting individually tagged pieces of hardware this is essential. The accountability from a required signature showing this task has been done is reassuring. Should there be a hang-up or question UpKeep's customer service is there to help you through it.

Aspetti negativi:

The initial challenge is determining the depth at which to utilize this software most effectively. Whenever an organization chooses to go with a task manager, it is only effective as the degree to which your staff buys into it.

4 anni fa

Hi Dirk, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for UpKeep! We're so happy to hear that UpKeep is serving your team for tasks and projects big & small. The fact that the signature feature has provided a layer of accountability for your team is amazing! We're glad that the ability to historically track your work at a micro and macro level is helping you take the team to the next level. If you ever do need assistance in developing your maintenance program using UpKeep, feel free to reach out to your dedicated Customer Success Manager. Our team will follow up with you to connect your team to this dedicated resource. Thank you again for leaving us a great review. We really do take and appreciate your feedback seriously!

Rick
Facility Manager (USA)
Istituzioni religiose, 51-200 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Prova gratuita

Perfect CMMS for my Needs

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Using Upkeep has been an easy process, and it helps keep everything in one place. I also like the fact that our Operations Manager sees everything that I do, from creation of work orders, to updates, and completion of work orders.

Aspetti positivi:

The free features are perfect for my use. My day is all about work orders, and being able to manage these work orders easily makes my day easier. We used to use paper work orders, which I had to fill out, file, and then track in another file. I would then need to create a separate report to send to the property team for review. I like having the ability to have everything in one place, without having to create so many separate reports.

Aspetti negativi:

Nothing about this software is difficult to use. I do wish more was offered in the free version, such as reporting. I was able to use it during the free trial, but now am using the free version, in which reporting is only available in paid versions. I understand that this is how the company makes money, and I will be making the switch to a paid version when it is approved in our new budget. One thing that bugs me and hope gets fixed, is during the work order creation. I have over 120 locations and sub-locations. When I create a work order and choose the location, you should be able to begin typing the location in the box and it should self-populate the box. Right now, only the main locations will self-populate, not the sub-locations. I only have three main locations, and all the rest are sub-locations, so I have to scroll to search for the exact location I need. It's nothing major, but just an annoyance, and I hope this will be fixed soon so that any location will self-populate the box when you begin typing it.

Head of Service (USA)
Produzione di apparecchi elettrici/elettronici, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Excellent tool for technology company that needs affordable CMMS

5,0 3 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: UpKeep has been very helpful in guiding us through adoption of the platform and providing us the tools needed to expand our capabilities and record keeping. This is an excellent platform that has helped us build our service delivery platform

Aspetti positivi:

UpKeep is easily configured and very flexible to meet our very unique business model. The support team has been outstanding throughout our implementation and continues to provide top notch service to guide us through new challenges. I appreciate the relatively low cost against the market to all us to grow with the product and add licenses without significant cost

Aspetti negativi:

The platform is designed for a more traditional break/fix style work force management application. It has forced us to adapt some of our (albeit maturing) processes to meet the capability within the platform in order to capture the data and detail that we are looking for.

Nolan
Buyer (USA)
Servizi ambientali, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Work orders works well on mobile app.

2,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Commenti: We began using Upkeep in 2021 at the start up of our new company. Our asset list includes over 300 units, 165 of them needing regular preventative maintenance. From the beginning, the approximate monthly user license fee near $100 seemed high, but not for a system that was sold to us as an all-encompassing platform. As it turns out, Upkeep fell far short of that level. We began using Upkeep prior to the preventative maintenance module roll out they use now, and right away we found that recurring work orders were not populating correctly, most notably re-using work order numbers (which should be unique), and not populating at the correct time. This was mostly solved when the PM roll out took place in 2022, but the amount of labor time on our end to correct this recurring work order problem was excessive to say the least. Tech support was very limited, in that they were only able to train in how to use the new module. It didn’t help that when they migrated away from recurring work orders to PM, the functionality ceased on all our existing work orders. Many of our assets had several months of missed maintenance due to this as we frantically tried to catch up. The PM module still took over a year to establish a working capability, with many bugs found and long delays for fixes. The work order function still worked very well, especially for the technicians using the mobile app. Aside from always requiring an internet connection. It took some time, but we were able to manipulate the software to sort work orders correctly. Purchase orders and parts brought around a host of new problems. The first, and most noteworthy, is that our accounting department, who only required viewing of PO’s that are in the system, required an administrator’s license. This took one of the very expensive licenses away from a technician for a user that didn’t need full unfettered access. In addition, there were no custom security variations that wouldn’t require a full license to simply view purchase order data. Regarding purchasing, inventory control and cost appropriations, it is important to note that to change the pricing of an individual item in Upkeep, one must update the part in their parts/inventory module. There is no function in a working PO that allows for updating of current price. This has two problems. First, as prices fluctuate from vendor to vendor and day to day, an updated last cost is very important. Second, when updating the price in Upkeep’s Parts module, the cost would update all work and purchase orders from the past, thereby adjusting overall costs of every PO, some of which were not due, and making them no longer match invoices to be paid. This also brings up a purchasing question that if costs are not available to be averaged, then a buyer cannot accurately predict and anticipate cost increases and make bottom line dollar saving decisions. Among these issues with parts and POs was the fact that vendor assignments are a secondary thought, taking a distant 6th position to “PO Title”, “Description”, and “Category” among other less important references. These problems truly spoke of a company and designers that had never used a proper purchase order or items/parts inventory control system. These concerns were not rectified by the time we changed software in August 2023. I don’t want to sound completely disparaged by Upkeep. Like I said before, the work order mobile app is very easy to use, and the learning curve is very shallow. Tech support always left something to be desired as well as we were presented with “workarounds” rather than solutions on a regular basis. Our annual “check-in” was with our original salesman, who was more interested in the analytics of how we paid our bill than how the software worked. When said salesman left the company, it took nearly three months to get a new account representative. When we upgraded this year to another company (which will not be named) we got all the features of Upkeep and so much more, for half the price. I wish all the best to Upkeep and all their employees, but I would not recommend this software.

Aspetti positivi:

Ease of use by technicians (mobile app), preventative maintenance scheduling was very robust.

Aspetti negativi:

Overall sluggish UI, cloud based requirements (little to no “offline” mode), limited search parameters, limited locations and tracking, lack of aggregate or average cost on items, no PO look up in parts browser, part categories are allowed to be random, no PO dates assigned (unless manually entered and manipulated), limited purchase history, pricing updates are updated on fulfilled purchase and work orders, can only use “inventory adjustments” to remove items outside of work orders, can use the same function to add inventory without PO, lack of PO approval process for management, PO view only available on administrator level security access, lack of internal messaging system.

Utente Verificato
Servizi ai consumatori, 2-10 dipendenti

Not To Good.... Not To Bad In A Sea Of Competitors

5,0 3 mesi fa

Commenti: It's pretty good experience definitely if you're starting off with your first and/or grown in employees, orders, basically it's like having your own team without a team and without the headache of personalities it should be more of a is stepping stone into how to manage a team and implement what are keys brought because of kid does not offer more than or it's at still great app it's all about just improvements it's not going down or anything only up because They have a really good product that can be built upon I think a lot is just listening to the people who helped him stay in business which is your customers and the people who go out of their way to use their services

Aspetti positivi:

Having the wherewithal to provide at times a seams unmanufacture/track orders, set up preventative measures was routine on demand schedule of Maintenance and all other headaches that come with the business they're in and just all around you have the management off operations and stuff like that. As well as some pretty fine Analytics data management that is accessible to users who want to improve and become more efficient with your day-to-day work based off statistics in numbers and professional opinions

Aspetti negativi:

I feel like all maintenance asking always use more interface updates along with overhaul updates more regularly especially for upkeep. Though all the stuff I listed that makes it seem like the user is in full control you're still the lack of being able to do your own reporting which is probably the main issue no poor times I'll just being able to see your job orders it's the little things that are like nothing could be fixed if you actually ask and implemented their most DieHard customers responses and problems.

Jonathan
Clinical Engineering Director (USA)
Ospedali e sistemi sanitari, 51-200 dipendenti

Best overall usability

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Overall, this is the best CMMS we have used. I did sample the top 10 for a year before deciding and upKeep was the best because of easy of use in the field. This software saves time by reducing paperwork and admin tasks.

Aspetti positivi:

I sampled many different CMMS programs and upKeep was the only software that made the cut. This software is actually usable in the field.

Aspetti negativi:

There are a few additional features I would like to see. I would like to be able to set exact permissions per user. the amount of administrative data available to Limited Technician renders some functionality not usable. Not everyone needs a list of all vendors and customers. There needs be a permissions checkbox to limit some access and functionality per user. Depending on how this software is used, it could cause an issue. would you want everyone in your company to have a list of our all your customers and vendors? for this reason. We avoid using some features and have not upgraded to the business package.

4 anni fa

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We're glad to hear our software is helping you and your team track work orders! Our team is always making improvements and adding new features to the application based on customer feedback. Feel free to visit our support page if you ever have any questions: https://www.onupkeep.com/customersupport/ Thanks again!

Jeff
Electrical and Mechanical maintenance manager (USA)
Industria mineraria, 51-200 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

A great choice for a intuitive CMMS

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Immediately we are seeing the benefits of using UpKeep. It has helped to reduce the confusion of where someone left off or waiting for parts to arrive to complete the repair.

Aspetti positivi:

Uploading our plant information, including over 4,000 spare parts that we have cataloged was very easy. We were able to keep our spare part numbers and mirrored the layout of UpKeep with our own spare parts system, which in turn helped the plant personnel with the implementation.

Aspetti negativi:

I would like to see the ability to add daily equipment checklists, that can be performed at a minimum twice daily and were generated automatically at a predetermined time. We currently make rounds through the plant and require our personnel to record the check.

Ryan
Maintenance Manager (USA)
Prodotti alimentari e bevande, 51-200 dipendenti

A great start!

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: My experience over the first month with UpKeep has been very positive. The team in California have been checking in to provide support and they've sent us a ton of QR labels for our assets and stock room. I have worked with five different CMMSs over the past several years and have been responsible for two implementations. This has been the smoothest and easiest one so far... configuration has been easy and it's been warmly welcomed by my team and the organization as a whole.

Aspetti positivi:

The ease of use and functionality check all of the boxes I was looking for. I get updates on my phone, can track work, and share what we're doing throughout our organization in a way that is simple to understand. The cost and very low barrier to entry has been a huge plus as well.

Aspetti negativi:

There have been little quirks with the system that have taken a little getting used to. Updating PMs or creating a PO, for example, can be difficult when you click off the screen to update a piece of that (check list, asset, or part) and then the whole thing that was being worked on is lost. Having discreet location differences for assets and stock rooms would be nice, too.

4 anni fa

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We all LOVE your dinks! We're glad to hear our software is helping you and your team manage your assets and facility! Our team is always making improvements and adding new features to the application based on customer feedback. I've shared yours with our product manager. Feel free to visit our support page if you ever have any questions: https://www.onupkeep.com/customersupport/ Thanks again!

Federico
Federico
CEO (Brasile)
Servizi bancari, 2-10 dipendenti

Great tool to Manage your Assets

4,0 anno scorso

Commenti: Our overall experience using UpKeep is very good because this solution has provided accountability and transparency in the use of our assets (owned and rented)

Aspetti positivi:

This is a great solution to manage the assets, we were having issues controlling the location and distribution of our rented laptops and electronic equipment provided to consultants, after implementing the solution we were able to locate, manage and renew our equipment without effort. We also use it to track work orders because their reporting capabilities work very good with out ERP.

Aspetti negativi:

The main con would be its price, $45 per user is a little high for many small businesses budget. Since this is an important tool the training in using it is a little hard but necessary. In addition we believe the permissions management needs a little more work.

Lillian
Lillian
Human Resources Generalist (USA)
Ospedali e sistemi sanitari, 10.000+ dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

UpKeep simplifies facility management!

4,0 12 mesi fa

Commenti: Because of UpKeep, keeping track of maintenance is now a streamlined operation. Work orders may be monitored and scheduled with ease thanks to the app's straightforward design. Task delegation and real-time updates help the whole team stay on the same page.

Aspetti positivi:

My team's maintenance management has been greatly improved thanks to UpKeep. Thanks to the app's intuitive design and constant updates, keeping track of and planning out tasks has never been simpler. If you're wanting to simplify your maintenance management procedures, go no further than UpKeep.

Aspetti negativi:

Insufficient personalization choices may exist in UpKeep's work order forms. Improvements in functionality for the mobile app are needed.

simon
Solar Technician (UK)
Ambiente ed energie rinnovabili, 501-1.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Using upkeep for solar farm maintenance reporting.

4,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Upkeep has helped hugely in showing clients what we actually do and giving them real times as to how long process may take. Before a list of times and costs were all clients received as to now a full report which shows the lengths taken to complete the tasks .

Aspetti positivi:

The software is very easy to use on many different formats. Being able to report in real time is very helpful in the field and reports can be generated very easy for instant use. The end reports are very professional and and look the part. Photos added to reports are a good for clients to be able to see the works carried out and being able to add many photos to as many different topics i may need is great.

Aspetti negativi:

The application needs to have either 3g, 4g or wifi for real time this is great in areas with these capabilities but most solar farms in the middle of no where meaning i need to take photos and write my reports after i have done my job and returned to an area with wifi etc. Also only being able to upload 1 photo at a time makes the process drawn out as you have to keep going back to the report and then finding the photo you need...... There have also been instances when working in areas with 4g etc that reports that have been worked on have lost all info meaning they have to been done again.

5 anni fa

Hi Simon, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! I'm so excited that UpKeep has improved your ability to show all the hard work that you and your team are doing!!! Our mission is to empower you all in exactly that way to help you to get recognition for the work that might otherwise go unnoticed. In terms of the app needing 3G, 4G, or WiFi, the reason for this is to be able to send and receive updates in real time, especially in cases where team members may be spread across different locations. Providing more offline services may be something we can do in the future, but we hope it's not too much of an inconvenience at the time!

Sekou Djibril
Fondateur Président de CSK (Guinea)
Contabilità, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni

Alternative considerate:

UpKeep: An effective maintenance management tool for your business

4,0 anno scorso

Aspetti positivi:

User-friendly interface: UpKeep offers a simple and intuitive user interface, which makes it easy to get started with the software for new users. Common tasks such as creating work orders or scheduling jobs can be done with just a few clicks.Proactive maintenance management: UpKeep lets you easily track work orders, service requests, and preventive maintenance tasks for your business. This allows you to resolve issues before they become critical and minimize downtime.Cross-Platform Availability: UpKeep is available on multiple platforms, including desktop, iOS and Android mobile devices, and the web. This allows you to access your maintenance data anytime, anywhere.Integration with other business management tools: UpKeep integrates with other business management tools such as Zapier, Quickbooks, and Slack, making it easy to integrate with your existing processes.Excellent customer support: UpKeep offers quality customer support, with a responsive support team and online training resources to help users get the most out of the software.In short, UpKeep is an excellent choice for companies looking to improve their maintenance management and optimize their processes.

Aspetti negativi:

High cost: UpKeep can be relatively expensive compared to other maintenance management software on the market, especially for small businesses. Pricing plans start from $35 per user per month, which can be a significant investment for some businesses.Customization limits: UpKeep offers limited options in terms of customizing the user interface and work order structure. If you need a high level of customization, this can be a drawback.Internet dependency: UpKeep is cloud-based, which means you need a reliable internet connection to access the software. If your business does not have a stable internet connection, this could cause accessibility issues.Limited reporting capabilities: UpKeep offers basic reporting options, but some companies may find the reporting capabilities limited. If you need detailed custom reports for your business, UpKeep may not be the best choice.Learning curve: Although the user interface is user-friendly, some features of UpKeep may require a certain learning curve, especially for users who are unfamiliar with maintenance management software.In summary, UpKeep may not be suitable for all businesses due to its higher costs and some limitations in customization, reporting and internet dependency. However, for companies looking for easy-to-use maintenance management software with good customer support, UpKeep can be an attractive option.

Jeff
Facilities & Audio Visual Coordinator (USA)
Istituzioni religiose, 11-50 dipendenti

UpKeep Application Review

Aspetti positivi:

The iPhone application is the best so I can easily update and or log in new work orders as I see them without having to use a web browser or a computer.

Aspetti negativi:

I wish the recurring events would not show up until they are due so i don't have to weed through them to see the current stuff. this is probably a view filter of some sort but I haven't figured that out yet.

4 anni fa

Hi Jeff! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! Our strength is offering mobility so that you can take and process work wherever you go so we're so happy to hear that you love using the mobile application! I'm sorry to hear that managing recurring work orders has proven a bit more challenging to manage. One cool trick that you or whoever is setting up Work Orders can do to cut down on future work orders down the line is using the "Schedule Based on Completion" toggle option when setting up recurring work! This is an awesome tool to ensure that the next work order will show up only when the first work order is complete! Check out the instructions here: https://www.onupkeep.com/customersupport/help-learning/work-orders/how-to-create-and-manage-preventative-maintenance-repeating-work-orders/ Again, thanks for leaving us a fantastic review! We really take and appreciate all feedback seriously.

Dave
Director of Facilities (USA)
Gestione delle risorse, 201-500 dipendenti

Excellent CMMS for Facility Managers

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: It has been great using UpKeep. Our rep did a great job setting me up and getting my technicians trained has been easy as well - and that speaks the simplicity of the application. All my technicians have Galaxy Tab A 7" tablets which they use with the UpKeep app. They're able to receive work orders while in the field, see all info needed to complete the task and close it out from there. Very efficient and effective. No complaints for the team at UpKeep, they really seem like they care about their product and customers.

Aspetti positivi:

The way it looks. The way it works. Simple, familiar design. Easy to learn and use the interface. A lot about making an application work efficiently and smoothly, is a familiar or simple to use interface, which this meets x 10. Great tools to utilize; from work order requests, to repetitive work, to inputting assets and added users. The dashboard is a great tool to monitor who inputs the most work, or closes the most, to what locations or categories are being worked on the most - and thats all linked with your assets to manage life-cycle of equipment. The support team is very helpful as well. I've had simple questions here and there, and "chatting" on the desktop site yielded very quick responses within minutes of asking. Love the way I can create my own criteria for Assets, ex; Model #, Serial #, Lifespan, Install Date #. This allows my team to custom build the system to work for our facilities needs.

Aspetti negativi:

Some things still need to be thought out a bit more. A few examples: -Consistency: between the Android app and the Apple app, both are not identical and work a little differently. For instance, the camera interface and drawing options are a lot more extensive on the iPhone. As well terminology doesn't stay consistent, even with the desktop version in an internet browser; "Dashboard" on the app is "Reporting" on the desktop, and within a work order, there are "Details" and "Update" pages on the app, but on the desktop site they're "Details" and "Activity" - but yet they're the same functions. Someone wouldn't understand this until they've used it of course.

Maya
Maintenance and Equipment Operations (USA)
Industria edilizia, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Upkeep is GREAT for our equipment tracking & maintenance. Great value for our company!

4,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: Maintenance tracking and work order creation with ease. Logging of parts and assets with alerts when quantities are low. Product is extremely intuitive and easy to use.

Aspetti positivi:

Extremely easy to use, very intuitive! Everyone had a very easy time learning how to use the product and everyone had positive feedback right away. Upkeep immediately helped us get organized without the need for days of training. We bought this after months of research around equipment maintenance and tracking software which was exorbitant. Upkeep promised very similar abilities for a fraction of the price and without having to train our entire staff. Upon implementation, Upkeep immediately enabled us to track machine hours and create work orders for scheduled maintenance. We were able to neatly log all of our equipment and work orders/specs/schematics. Reporting abilities and maintenance cost are built-in options. We began easily logging parts and inventory with alerts when quantities are low. Everyone using Upkeep found it very easy to set up and use. This product has greatly helped our company better track and keep up with our heavy machinery and its recurring maintenance. Customer service has been terrific and we are most pleased with our decision to purchase Upkeep.

Aspetti negativi:

We are a large, mixed fleet company and Upkeep lacks an ability to separate assets and inventory by category. Also the employees on the field who are 'requesters' would like a bit more access to our equipments lists in order to log hour meters with ease.

Eric
Maintenance Director (USA)
Gestione di organizzazioni non profit, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

I would never again not use CMMS

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: I love using it and it has streamlined our maintenance department.

Aspetti positivi:

I am a task oriented person and UpKeep keeps me on task. It allows me to have peace of mind in that I don’t have to remember all my task for any given day, month or year. It has brought a level of organization to our organization that we desperately needed.

Aspetti negativi:

It can be glitchy at times. But the staff is very helpful and friendly to get it resolved. Most things can be done on the mobile device which I use 95% of the time. However, sometime I have rouse the desktop for certain pieces of data entry.

4 anni fa

Hi Eric, Thank you so much for taking some time to leave a review for the UpKeep team. We LOVE the fact that you have peace of mind using UpKeep to manage your work and are so happy that your team's workflow has become organize and efficient. That is amazing! I am sorry to hear that the app has proven glitchy. As you mentioned, our technical support team is ready to verify and address and technical issues you might be experiencing. We have even updated our availability to extend more support hours for our customers! Check out our updated hours and contact information here: https://www.onupkeep.com/customersupport/contact-us/ Again, thank you very much for your review. We're happy to hear that this has streamlined your team's hard work. We take and appreciate all your feedback seriously!

Elizabeth
Content Producer and Strategist (USA)
Gestione di organizzazioni non profit, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Upkeep magical performance.You should try it.

5,0 4 mesi fa

Commenti: We all need Upkeep if we want to scale into new hights of success.I always use it to create work orders and you always get notifications if anything is updated.It makes businesses business work more effective than before.

Aspetti positivi:

It is the chief hack for maintenance and management.Helps business to work more effective.It is a user friendly software which is easy to use.It gives it's users control and sovereignty.UpKeep is easily accessible anywhere and anytime you need it.

Aspetti negativi:

No cons about it.It has been impactful to me.

National Reliability Manager (USA)
Servizi ambientali, 501-1.000 dipendenti

Great User Interface and Customer Support

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: The best way to describe it is we operate as a team. Specifically want to recognize the customer support staff who helped me.

Aspetti positivi:

What I like most is how intuitive and user friendly the system is.

Aspetti negativi:

There are a few limitations that the system has, such as limited levels of hierarchy, but what is great is that they are receptive to feedback and are making revisions to their system based on customer need.

4 anni fa

Hi John, Thank you so much for leaving us a review! We appreciate your positive feedback and look forward to continuing to work with you. I understand your note about limited levels of access, but we believe this allows teams to tailor our product perfectly to how their team operates. I'm glad our customer support team has been so helpful - please feel free to reach out to our customer support team at any time for more help! http://onupkeep.com/customersupport

Charlie
Repairs and Maintainence Coordinator (USA)
Ristoranti, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Excellent product and excellent customer service.

5,0 7 anni fa

Commenti: Helps us demonstrate to our Corporate Family that we are being good stewards of their equipment. Allows us to track the PMs as well as the breakdowns. Has helped increase accountability and communication with the team.

Aspetti positivi:

Customer service plus the ability for any of my team to submit a request. The way they submit the request is very simple so they don't have to be really trained how to use the system. Has helped us create more than just a paper trail for our equipment, it has allowed us to demonstrate our stewardship and our ongoing efforts to proactively maintain our equipment. I also really like that the software is web based and bridges across all platforms we use. We have iPads, Android phones, iPhones, and Microsoft based computers. This allows each of our users to be able to have access at anytime.

Aspetti negativi:

Would be nice to be able to schedule recurring PM's Monthly on a day not just a date. This is a minor detail though that is easily solved with just a little more front end work on the scheduling.

4 anni fa

Hey Charlie! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! It sounds like you are doing a great job using UpKeep to maintain and document the amazing work of your maintenance operations! Happy to see UpKeep is bridging your whole teams communications and regardless of desktop or mobile! Feel free to visit our support page if you ever have any questions: https://www.onupkeep.com/customersupport/ Thanks again!

Matthew
SFOM (USA)
Amministrazione pubblica, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

UpKeep is the Gold Standard for CMMS Software!

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: I can almost guarantee a ROI on this product within the first year of implementation. I truly believe it pays for itself with the ability to go green and stop so much paper reports and tracking, as well freeing up admin staff to do other important duties. It is truly amazing! Techs in the field love it just as much as it makes their job so much easier and provides them abilities to provide updates to important tasks in real time.

Aspetti positivi:

Not only is UpKeep easy to use and learn, getting it implemented within my organization has been practically turnkey! UpKeep staff provided an amazing training experience for my organization and we were up and running in no time. Service after the sale has been fantastic! UpKeep is always ready and willing to help us with whatever we have a question about. Our field techs were super quick to pick it up and become masters with managing of work orders. My organization leadership love it too! It's incredibly easy to see our entire organization in one big picture. UpKeep has by and large far exceeded our expectations. We look forward to using UpKeep for many years to come!

Aspetti negativi:

There are really no cons with this amazing software! Anytime there has been some kind of obstacle during implementation and usage, it has already been resolved to our complete satisfaction.

Leslie
Operations Manager (USA)
Intrattenimento, 51-200 dipendenti

User Friendly - Resourceful

4,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: We use Upkeep predominantly for Maintenance issues but we've also found it's very helpful for safety issues as well. Upkeep is also great when you run into problems you've already had (as long as it's used correctly) in that you can look up to see what was done to fix the issue last time. Lastly I like to use upkeep to notice trends. If we have the same issue once a week and it takes the same fix each time, we need to look for a permanent fix or look into the preventative maintenance on the machine, etc. It gives us somewhere to start.

Aspetti positivi:

Upkeep is user friendly and a convenient way to not only enter maintenance issues but to be able to recall them for similar issues that happen in the future. I also like the clean PDF print outs as well as the fact that it has a phone app.

Aspetti negativi:

I wish there was a more detailed "update" screen so that we could update where we were with orders, if the work order was reassigned to someone else etc.

5 anni fa

Hi Leslie! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I am so excited to hear you talk about using the data that's collected in UpKeep to make more informed maintenance decisions moving forward. That's awesome. I've made a note about building out the update screen more and will send it through to our engineering team. We take all feedback to heart, so thank you for sharing that with us! If you need anything else, please let us know and have a great day! https://www.onupkeep.com/

Elvis
Technician (USA)
Ingegneria meccanica o industriale, 501-1.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

It does what it promises

Aspetti positivi:

there are a number of sorting categories that can be hidden or viewed according to your preference, this makes it really easy to use and to find old items that usually disappear in all the clutter you create.

Aspetti negativi:

The interface varies drastically if you switch from ios to android or vise versa, considering they are both "lite" versions of the computer one. Hopefully this will be fixed in the near future.

5 anni fa

Hi Elvis! I appreciate you taking the time to leave a review for us. I'm glad you're making good use of the sorting categories. Especially once you have a lot of data loaded in the app, I agree that the categories are a great filter when you need to quickly find something! Check out more features here https://www.onupkeep.com/features. As for the variation in UpKeep across platforms, the mobile version is designed to benefit you on the go, so it does have a simpler interface. The desktop version on the other hand is where everything is visible. With a bigger screen, you'll have more space to access all of the reporting features, among other things, hopefully making it much easier to use. I hope that makes sense. Let us know if there's anything else we can help out with!

Ben
Facility and Maintenance Manager (USA)
Gestione di organizzazioni non profit, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Great CMMS, particularly for smaller non-profits

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: The software itself is great, user friendly, and feature rich. I love the printable QR codes for asset management and inventory tracking purposes. I understand the need to monetize and the reasons for the business plan pricing, however I feel like they're potentially pushing away future larger accounts by not giving an option for smaller organizations to use the full feature set of the business plus plan. When I signed up the premium option didn't require 5 users. This shift has me evaluating other options again.

Aspetti positivi:

Modern, mobile, feature rich, easy to use, non-profit discount, support, documentation, new features, request portal, scalable. After purchasing our first property we needed a CMMS that would grow with our organization. Upkeep is a modern mobile CMMS that provides deep functionality and scalability.

Aspetti negativi:

The business plus plan requires 5 users. I would love to use the advanced features of the business plus plan but as I'm the only user, it doesn't make financial sense for our small non-profit. One of the best things about upkeep compared to some other CMMS solutions is the pricing, particularly with the non-profit discount. However not having the option to use all of the features without paying for 5 users means I'm evaluating other options already.