Da 15 anni aiutiamo le aziende italiane
a scegliere i migliori software

Informazioni su TutorCruncher

Sistema di gestione aziendale di supervisione, assicura funzionalità di gestione dei fogli delle presenze, pianificazione, libro paga, fatturazione e abbinamento tutor-studente.

Ulteriori informazioni su TutorCruncher

Aspetti positivi:

We've also saved money in not having to have a separate mailing system to keep our clients up to date with new products and offers.

Aspetti negativi:

Editing repeating lessons can be confusing and unintuitive.

Valutazioni di TutorCruncher

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

TutorCruncher ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,6 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 191 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato TutorCruncher?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (191)

Jason
Jason
Owner (USA)
Fonte della recensione

A must for all tutoring businesses

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Life-changing. Seriously. Before this we were with Learnspeed and it was far less user-friendly and we were spending more.

Aspetti positivi:

It looks so professional to all our customers. All our tutors easily understand how to use it without nearly any training. Customers are very comfortable logging in and giving us their CC. Overall, just fantastic.

Aspetti negativi:

Every once in awhile I'll come across a missing feature. I then need to create a personal bot for our company that makes up for it. For example, it lacks PayPal integration for paying our teachers/tutors.

4 anni fa

What a great review, Jason. We're really thankful for your feedback! I hope the benefits continue to rack up for your company, there are also some big improvements coming in the next few weeks as to how we can pay out to your tutors via TutorCruncher. We'll let you know as those improvements go live!

Nicole
Nicole
IT Manager (Emirati Arabi Uniti)

Great product for Tutor companies

4,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Commenti: The Tutor Cruncher Team especially [sensitive content hidden]
have been fabulous. They are polite and friendly and we recieve quick responses, with helpful information and guidance on how we can get the best from the system. With best practices, little tips and tricks, we can meet many of our business needs and digital transformation aspirations with Tutor Cruncher. They also pro actively contact us and offer to walk us through additional functionality which may fit our business set up. I would highly recommend Tutor Cruncher to a Tutoring Company.

Aspetti positivi:

It is clear to see that the system has been designed and developed by someone who knows the tutoring world. The functionality and features are fabulous, we got up and running really quick and the benefits it bought to our team were great. We were working quicker with less errors and better communication with our Tutors.

Aspetti negativi:

We are a small business and cant' afford to pay for the development of our bespoke processes. However, as a start up, there is so much potential for Tutor Cruncher to grow. All of our processes are not currently supported by Tutor Cruncher, however many of our business requirements are met. It is an exciting journey to be on with Tutor Cruncher, as they are open to our feedback and ideas for additional functionality for the system to be driven forward and grow as a product. I cant wait to see additional processes in the future.

3 settimane fa

Thanks for the lovely review Nicole! We look forward to continue working with you in the future :)

Deborah
Director (USA)
Fonte della recensione

Spend time with customer service while you have the option, track the changes you make

3,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Auto-invoicing is handy but we still don't know why the system doesn't invoice for sessions that happened. The system just ran an update that we weren't informed about it we had to start over getting to know it and make sure it was doing what we needed it to do. We are still having issues and trying to work out the bugs on our own. I wish we had better support in the beginning because I feel like I don't know the system well enough to trouble shoot.

Aspetti positivi:

Once automation is set up, clients enjoy getting regular updates and tutors enjoy having access to client information without having to contact us.

Aspetti negativi:

Customer support needs to help us fix our specific issues within the system instead of giving generic options based on the User Guide. We still have things set up the way that we would like for them to be because getting answers from support took so long and they never went into our account specifically to assist us. Our support person ([SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]) quit responding to us and then [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] (who is nice, but not as informed) tried to help and ended up causing more confusion and delays.

3 anni fa

Hi Deborah, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! That's disappointing to hear our customer support wasn't able to help assist with specific issues, but if you wanted to discuss those further you can shoot us an email at [email protected] and we can help you out :)

Andrew
Lead Tutor (UK)
Fonte della recensione

Essential for the running of my business

5,0 3 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: Excellent. It's such a well built product.

Aspetti positivi:

TutorCruncher makes my scheduling, invoicing and collecting payment seamless for me and my team of tutors. It saves me hours every week.

Aspetti negativi:

It's a minor thing, but some things, such as marking lessons complete take too many clicks.

2 settimane fa

Hi Andrew, thank you so much for the lovely review and we're really glad you're enjoying TutorCruncher! If you ever have any more thoughts or questions, don't hesitate to give us a shout 😃

Helen
Owner (UK)
Gestione formativa, 201-500 dipendenti

Excellent Support

5,0 4 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: Excellent- we wish we had implemented this system right from the start of our business
It has helped us grow and help more students achieve academic success

Aspetti positivi:

Tutorcruncher is efficient and allows prompt processing of payments. Clients can pay using a variety of methods and receive clear, transparent communication

Aspetti negativi:

Sometimes names are not added in a alphabetical order

3 settimane fa

Thanks for the lovely review Helen! We look forward to continue working with you in the future :)

Matthew
Matthew
Cognitrell Owner and Lead Tutor (USA)
Fonte della recensione

Great for managing money but awkward for independent tutor scheudling

4,0 4 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: TutorCruncher is a great product that is generally well-supported and seems to be growing. My company has around 1500 hours documented in the software so far. If you are serious about creating a robust tutoring business I recommend Tutor Cruncher. If you think you may just stay independent I would recommend one of the cheaper tutor management products or just using the Google suite.

Aspetti positivi:

This software is fantastic for documenting tutoring sessions and keeping track of payments from clients and to tutors. If they roll out the UK features of split disbursement and lower credit card fees using a native payment within the app to the US it will be even better. The API and API support is also excellent

Aspetti negativi:

The calendar synch is one-way and delayed. That may not be a big deal for a brick-and-mortar tutoring business using employed tutors. However for my use case (100% virtual tutoring using independent tutors using different calendars and meeting software) the lack of an effective calendar synch means many of the scheduling and availability "features" are actually in the way and confusing to clients. We can only use tutor cruncher on the "backside" of the appointment to document and charge. As an example of a feature that is desperately needed, the availability needs to be able to automatically update when a tutor schedules something on their personal calendar (similar to Google Calendar appointments). As it stands a tutor would need to constantly manage their tutor cruncher availability. It just isn't worth it for tutors who are doing this part time. Another issue is that there is currently no way to have fields that only a tutor sees but are uneditable for the tutor. I would love to communicate various poliies and information to turtors inside their TutorCrucnher accounts, but tutro custom fields are editable by the tutor. Seems like a a relatively simple function to no include.

3 settimane fa

Hi Matthew, Thanks for taking the time to leave us such a detailed review! We're glad to hear that you've found the platform useful. We'll definitely work on making our calendars more intuitive!

Andrew
Tutor Director (UK)
Gestione formativa, Lavoratore autonomo
Fonte della recensione

Game changing if you run a tutor agency in the UK

5,0 3 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: Excellent. I have met several members of the team and the support is very responsive. I am set on using this software now and pleased to see the innovations taking place and know they have ambitious future plans and are keen to listen to user feedback and ideas. Many thanks!

Aspetti positivi:

Once set up and you have got your head around all the functionality the basic day to day processes are very simple. You get great weekly analytics summaries of how the business is progressing (although a monthly summary email would be also really useful!) and the invoicing system works well for tutors and parents.

Aspetti negativi:

Some of the analytics on the dashboard could be more detailed. I would like the option to view turnover and profit figures inclusive of the Stripe fees. Plus the ability to clearly compare a certain period this year with last year's data to aid analysing business progress. (like Xero offers). Finally if there was a way to add a business forecasting feature to see how the business does against projections would also be really useful and save me time and expense having to do all this manually outside of the platform on spreadsheets.

2 settimane fa

Hi Andrew, your feedback means a lot to us, and we're really glad you're enjoying TutorCruncher! If you ever have any more thoughts or questions, don't hesitate to give us a shout 😃

Alana
Founder and Director (Australia)
Fonte della recensione

A simple and effective tutoring management system

5,0 2 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: We have had a very positive experience with TutorCruncher, with positive feedback from our tutors and clients too. It has allowed us to manage the lessons that take place, the ones that are rescheduled and the ones that are cancelled. All users are notified and it has streamlined our invoicing process.

Aspetti positivi:

TutorCruncher has streamlined my business by ensuring that all lessons are clearly accounted for, and that parents are able to review feedback in a timely manner.

Aspetti negativi:

A bulk import of tutors and clients would be an incredible feature to save time for users. Unfortunately this has not been available and it has been very time consuming adding multiple students, clients and tutors to the system.

2 settimane fa

Thanks for the lovely review Alana! You can bulk import your clients, tutors, and students using the import function found under System > Import. If you have any more thoughts or questions, don't hesitate to give us a shout 😄

Sarah
English Teacher Founder (UK)
Fonte della recensione

It does what it says on the tine.

5,0 4 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: Always good - my 'go to' person, [sensitive content hidden] has always been there for me when I'm panicking about something!

Aspetti positivi:

I would have to employ an administrative person and train them if I didn't have Tutorcruncher. It is more reliable too I expect!

Aspetti negativi:

It would be great to have an app rather than me signing in via Google on my phone. It's great on my PC but an app on the mobile would help.

3 settimane fa

Hi Sarah, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! Happy to hear that the platform has made your life easier. We are planning to build a TC app soon so watch this space!

Ashley
Director of Operations (USA)

TutorCruncher Saves Time and Makes us Better

5,0 settimana scorsa Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

We love the ease of tutor matching, scheduling tutoring sessions, and sending invoices in TutorCruncher. It has saved us so much time compared to the system we used previously.

Aspetti negativi:

We wish that we were able to customize TutorCruncher more to fit our specific company's needs.

Wallace
CEO (Canada)

Double the productivity

4,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: My business has about 20 classes. TutorCruncher helps me most in scheduling and billing.

Aspetti positivi:

- Reasonably easy to use - Make scheduling of my - Integrate the class schedules seamlessly with Google Calendar - Integration with Stripe - Account for the time zone difference for my teachers and students - Simplify the billing process - Chat support very helpful

Aspetti negativi:

- When you try to list items, such as jobs, students, and parents, while you can use different filters, it doesn't let you sort the order of appearance. For example, you can't list them in alphabetical order.

4 anni fa

Hi Wallace, We are very happy to hear that you are like our system and are enjoying a variety of the features we have to offer. Thank you for your feedback on areas we can improve, this is something our developers will look into updating and improving!

Callie
Tutor (Irlanda)

Alternative considerate:

Excellent system for tutor management

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Excellent time saver.

Aspetti positivi:

The set up is easy and once done has saved me lots of time with scheduling tutors, requesting payments and managing new clients within my small organisation. My clients are happy with their side of the system, which was the most important aspect for me.

Aspetti negativi:

The overall design could be improved as it does look a little dated.

3 settimane fa

Hi Callie, your feedback means a lot to us, and we're really glad you're enjoying our services. If you ever have any more thoughts or questions, don't hesitate to give us a shout.

Amber
CEO (Canada)
Fonte della recensione

Tutor Cruncher Does The Crunching So We Don’t Need To!

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Overall, while there are always learning curves for all, Tutor Cruncher's team has worked seamlessly with our team to ensure that the transition and daily use is smooth. I, personally, appreciate that I can gather questions from my team and take them to the Tutor Cruncher team and we can dialogue about them. This communication makes for an amazing working relationship!

Aspetti positivi:

As we grew as a Tutoring Agency, it was great to have a system that already had thought of how such a business operates so that the transition could be seamless for our team and our customers.

Aspetti negativi:

As with any software, there are improvements that with time can be expected. Our tutoring team would love there to be a built-in spell check for reports and outgoing emails!

2 anni fa

Hi Amber, Thanks for taking the time to leave us such a nice review! Glad you're enjoying the platform :)

Pippa

Changed my company dramatically

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: It’s a fantastic product, with fantastic support. I can’t believe anyone would sign up to Tutorcruncher and regret it.

Aspetti positivi:

It saves you hiring an admin person. It streamlined invoicing. With TutorCruncher running in the background, you can focus all your efforts into building your company and making it better. I was pretty nervous as a CRM is such a vital aspect of the business and difficult to change once started. But I never looked backed after.

Aspetti negativi:

The only real Con for me, is that it’s designed for an agency. So has all the features you would expect for self employed tutors. My tutoring business is a company and everyone is paid by PAYE, I wish I could turn all the self employed features off. Eg, the amount Tutorcruncher tells tutors that have earth, is not what they get in their wages. Also I wish it had a feature that could collect the millage to make a our tutors milage claims automated. But that is just wishful thinking.

4 anni fa

Hi Pippa, What an absolutely lovely review, thanks so much! You're absolutely right that CRM is a massive business decision so really happy you're confident that you made the right choice with us! I'll have a conversation with our team today to see if there's a way we could better account for income taxes like PAYE. Tutor mileage claims is definitely an ambition too (maybe something to release alongside the app), we'll continue brainstorming it on our end. Thanks again Pippa, stay well and I'm sure we'll be chatting again soon. Best, Fionn

Utente Verificato
Fonte della recensione

Good software with a range of possibilities, though it takes some getting used to.

4,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: Managing tutors' hours is much easier and saves the business valuable time.

Aspetti positivi:

The wide rang of incorporated functions is valuable to businesses. The ease of logging tutors' worked hours and payroll saves time and effort. The administrators can easily see the current statistics of the business, giving necessary insights. The weekly updates on jobs that have gone cold are great for keeping track of which tutoring jobs are still taking place and which have stagnated. The software also offers payment options which regrettably are not compatible with all international banking institutions. Multiple user options on a single account makes it simple to manage clients, students and tutors. The client/user support is fantastic!

Aspetti negativi:

The software is not intuitive to use and takes a while to get used to. The process feels as though it should be streamlined a bit as there is a lot of clicking involved. The back buttons on some of the pages do not work and do not take a user back to the previous page.

6 anni fa

Hello there, thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review. We are glad that tutorcruncher helps your business to manage different functions and is easy to use for you and your users. We are happy that you can easily see the current company statistics day by day, it definitely helps you to have a overview of your business at all times. If we can further simplify the step-by-step processes in TutorCrucher, then we¿ll be in a very good place overall. Thanks again for your feedback!

Pascal
Owner (Francia)
Gestione formativa, 51-200 dipendenti

Tutoring software review

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Overall experience is really good. The support team is always available and very responsive. And for the price, TutorCruncher is an amazing investment. All the other softwares that I found online were way more expensive, either charging based on the number of tutors, or wouldn't have all the functions needed. I found that TutorCruncher was the best because it had all the functions I was looking for being a tutoring company with booking, scheduling, tracking, and accounting all becoming automated. It is an amazing software for tutoring companies.

Aspetti positivi:

The best part of TutorCruncher is the accounting. The automatic charging of clients through card payments, along with the auto generated invoice works really well. Clients only have to put in their card once, and after they are automatically charged by the system. The mass emails also is great because it eliminates tedious emails to clients that one would have to send manually, and keeps clients in the loop/up to date. The tracking of how much each tutor needs to be paid works really well so tutors can be paid at the end of the week/month, or whatever time frame.

Aspetti negativi:

The integration was a little difficult, just making sure everyone adjusted to a new system with accounts and booking lessons. It was a big change. However, it is totally worth it because once you transition totally to TutorCruncher, it works really well on a large scale. There are some bugs in the software that can be annoying, but TutorCruncher's customer service is very helpful in resolving issues.

2 anni fa

Hi Pascal, Thanks for taking the time to leave us such a detailed review! Glad to hear the accounting features within the platform have helped manage your business. We look forward to continue working with you in the future.

Jelena
Australia
, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Loving our new operating system !!

5,0 7 anni fa

Commenti: Tutorcruncher is FANTASTIC and is a refreshing change from the old system we were using.
The features (although we have not fully utilised all of them yet) are fantastic and as we explore the system we are excited to use more and more of the handy features available.
Sam from the support team has been a godsend when it comes to promptly answering any (and I mean any! silly as they may be sometimes) question and problem in detail. Despite the time difference between us in Sydney (Australia) and him in the UK he is always reachable.
Overall the staff and clients are thrilled with tutor cruncher and what it has to offer.

Aspetti positivi:

It is user-friendly. contains all the information in one spot. the support is fantastic and it is accessible by the clients.

Aspetti negativi:

a few minor issues like limited information on reports; I would like to be able to print client balance information. Navigating from Payment order back to the list sometimes requires a few too many clicks. Admin should be able to edit lesson charges and change the lesson status once it has been completed, cancelled or even deleted (possibly have levels of admin where the highest level has the permission to change this)

7 anni fa

Hi Jelena, thank you for leaving us a fantastic review. We are really pleased that you have got so much value out of TutorCruncher since you moved over. There is still plenty more for you to take advantage of I am sure, so we look forward to continuing to help you get the most out of our services. Thanks again!

Daisy
Musica, 2-10 dipendenti

Easy to use platform

5,0 5 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

The initial reason I started to use Tutorcruncher was to take payments that are split by Stripe. A huge part of my job before Tutorcruncher was chasing payments, now that students save their card this is a rare job for me. I also love being able to see all the statistics, how many students are on our books, how many jobs are running and the income each week/month.

Aspetti negativi:

Occasionally things come up that the system isn't able to do. For example when all my teachers put their prices up in January I had to go through every student individually and change the rates.

3 settimane fa

Hi Daisy, your feedback means a lot to us, and we're really glad you're enjoying our services. If you ever have any more thoughts or questions, don't hesitate to give us a shout.

Adrian
Founder (UK)

TutorCruncher is Excellent

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: TutorCruncher is an excellent software package that collates all the tutoring information you require in one central place. It has been an invaluable tool to help us provide tutoring to disadvantaged children along the length and breadth of the UK. We have no hesitation at all in recommending TutorCruncher.

Aspetti positivi:

The analytic function that provides real time information is truly excellent and allows you to keep on-top of your business. The system also provides helpful integration between tutor payments and billing to paying clients. It provides a fantastic repository for information about tutors, lessons and clients which is absolutely essential for any tutoring business.

Aspetti negativi:

The integration between TutroCruncher and our website is not as smooth as it could be. But we have overcome that with other software.

2 anni fa

Thanks for the great review Adrian! We look forward to continue working with you in the future :)

April
April
Teacher (USA)
Fonte della recensione

An affordable software that is great for business management.

4,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: I was able to quickly connect my students with tutors that could help them with their specific needs involving coursework.

Aspetti positivi:

This software is super affordable and is a bargain when considering all of the extra features that you receive. I am a huge fan of the fact that the software is accessible from almost anywhere using any device including my cellphone. The monthly pricing system is great as it allows my company to purchase a subscription for as many months as we see fit instead of being stuck with it if we do not like, fortunately this software meets all requirements for both teacher and students.

Aspetti negativi:

The biggest downside to using this software is the fact that I can not host it on my own domain. I wish that this were possible, but at this time it is not. I also would like to see a cheaper support option initiated.

6 anni fa

Hi April, thanks for taking the team to leave us a review. We are glad you think that TutorCruncher is priced to give you great value at the same time as meeting all your core needs. We do have an Enterprise price plan which allows you to have your system accessed via your own domain, though this is a premium service which we discuss on a case by case basis. Additionally, our dedicated support service is excellent value for money given the level of insight and engagement on offer. I would encourage you to take a look at these areas!

Rahil
Fonte della recensione

Great software to manage a tutoring company

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Have been using TutorCruncher for 3+ years and would recommend it to others.

Aspetti positivi:

Can run most aspects of a tutoring business using TutorCruncher, in particular managing a team of tutors and matching clients and students, inputting and scheduling lessons, and dealing with invoices and payment orders. Has good online whiteboard intergrations and an API. Customer support is excellent and new features and constantly added.

Aspetti negativi:

Could be slightly more customisable and some users find the UX complicated at first.

3 settimane fa

Hi Rahil, thank you so much for your valued feedback. We're thrilled to hear that you're happy with the system.

Bella
General Administrator (Sudafrica)
E-learning, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Tutorcruncher system is very quick and easy to learn

5,0 3 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

As someone who helps with running a tutoring company, tutorcruncher has helped us in many aspects of our company. From keeping track of enquiries and tutoring jobs to helping sort out payments with ease. It's very quick and easy to figure out the system, and great to use.

Aspetti negativi:

A feature that would be helpful is perhaps an ability to integrate with Monday.com, and also to link an email to send information to when a client/tutor updates their profile.

3 anni fa

Hi Bella, Thanks for the great review! We are excited to continue working with you in the future! :)

Chiara
Managing Director (UK)

Good software

4,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Tutorcruncher isn't perfect yet but it has a lot of potential and I have faith that the team behind it can get it close to, if not perfect.

Aspetti positivi:

The range of features make this software really useful and I would really recommend it - I really like that this manages lesson delivery, scheduling, invoicing, jobs board, analytics, etc. I also am impressed with the customer service and can see that the team behind it is working hard to constantly improve.

Aspetti negativi:

The customer pipelines are pretty terrible and it is annoying that I have to also pay for a pipedrive subscription in addition to Tutorcruncher. The analytics could also go into a little more depth.

4 anni fa

Hi Chiara, Thanks so much for your review! It is really great to hear that you enjoy our CRM features! We are always looking for feedback from our users. So please feel free to get in touch with us about what we could do the improve our client pipeline.

Dan
director (UK)

rubbish and expensive service

1,0 anno scorso

Aspetti positivi:

nothing anymore, because everything breaks after a while on this platform

Aspetti negativi:

absolutely rubbish service: email templates change without me changing anything, failed payment emails don't get sent, credit requests don't work properly, and it all comes at a hefty price from tutor cruncher who is most of the time unable to help.

3 settimane fa

Hi Dan, we are so sorry to hear this. If you ever have any more thoughts on how we can better our services, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Rich

Game-Changer

5,0 5 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

When it comes to managing a team of tutors, this software - at least of the ones I've tried - is the most complete package: detailed profiles, automatic invoicing, filters and maps - these are just a few of the well-thought-out details.

Aspetti negativi:

My biggest request would be for them to integrate further payment options. Currently, Stripe is the only option, but it'd be great to have further choices.

5 anni fa

Hi Rich, many thanks for taking the time to give TutorCruncher a review, we really appreciate that! We're happy to hear that you find TutorCruncher the most complete software on the market. Besides Stripe, you are also able to take payment from your clients via GoCardless (Direct Debit), and we'll be integrating with other payment gateways like PayPal, PayFast, WeChat Pay, and AliPay in the future. We would be happy to hear from you what gateways you'd want us to integrate with, so don't hesitate to get in touch Rich!