Valutazioni medie

• Nel complesso
  • Facilità d'uso
  • Servizio clienti

Informazioni su TutorCruncher

Sistema di gestione aziendale di supervisione, assicura funzionalità di gestione dei fogli delle presenze, pianificazione, libro paga, fatturazione e abbinamento tutor-studente.

Ulteriori informazioni su TutorCruncher

Filtra le recensioni (127)

Valutazione del prodotto

Valutazione del prodotto

Utilizzo

Ordina per

Hai già usato TutorCruncher?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (127)

Jason R.
Jason R.
Fonte della recensione

A must for all tutoring businesses

5 2 anni fa

Commenti: Life-changing. Seriously. Before this we were with Learnspeed and it was far less user-friendly and we were spending more.

Aspetti positivi:

It looks so professional to all our customers. All our tutors easily understand how to use it without nearly any training. Customers are very comfortable logging in and giving us their CC. Overall, just fantastic.

Aspetti negativi:

Every once in awhile I'll come across a missing feature. I then need to create a personal bot for our company that makes up for it. For example, it lacks PayPal integration for paying our teachers/tutors.

2 anni fa

What a great review, Jason. We're really thankful for your feedback! I hope the benefits continue to rack up for your company, there are also some big improvements coming in the next few weeks as to how we can pay out to your tutors via TutorCruncher. We'll let you know as those improvements go live!

Ajla D.
Head of Marketing and Recruitment (UK)
E-learning, 2-10 dipendenti

Best software

5 anno scorso

Commenti: I just love it. Its a great software with so many features that you can make use of

Aspetti positivi:

I came across Tutorcruch software in January 20, i wished i had come across before. I just love this system. Because of how smart it is, it has allowed me to develop new product and services

Aspetti negativi:

The coding part, but since i have passed all details to my IT officer who helps me with everything.

Alternative considerate: Blackboard Learn

Perché scegliere TutorCruncher: I wanted a software where i am able to see everything i am doing and in addition i can look at my clients progress

Software precedente: 10to8

Perché passare a TutorCruncher: More friendly for younger students

anno scorso

Hi Ajla, Thank you so much for your review! We are also very excited that you chose to use TutorCruncher and are enjoying it see much. We look forward to continuing to work with you!

Lizbeth D.

Highly Recommend

Aspetti positivi:

TutorCruncher is a wonderful Tutoring Platform for any size business. I own a small tutoring business and this has been a reliable resource the company uses every day. The organization and layout of the client and student information is great. Tracking of lessons, reporting, and invoicing features are vital and are presented in a user-friendly way. There are many options to integrate other great platforms such as Zoom for virtual lessons. Additionally, the customization features are extensive. Overall, exceptional.

Aspetti negativi:

Starting out with this platform can be a bit rough. The categorization and functionality are challenging to get used to at first. However, there is a magnificent support team including [SENSITIVE CONTENT] that guides a new user through the platform and how to get the most out of it, also troubleshoot any concerns.

2 mesi fa

Hi Lizbeth, Thank you so much for your lovely review! It's great to hear that TutorCruncher has helped your tutoring agency & the switch hasn't been too difficult. We are excited to continue working with you in the future! :)

Vicky V.
Owner (Paesi Bassi)

Good quality software

3 anno scorso

Commenti: Good! Apart from the two improvements I wrote about, I love TutorCruncher and I think you did a great job at building it.

Aspetti positivi:

The number of options available and the fact that it simply works. Other types of software don't always work, so I was happy to see TutorCruncher does what it is supposed to do. I like the number of options and the client-student system works really well, as does the invoicing.

Aspetti negativi:

Two things: 1) The software does not work intuitively. Options are difficult to find and are not where a client expects them to be. I'd advise you to work with someone who knows about customer experience in software and who is willing to update the software with your customer in mind. As a client, the software has clearly been designed by someone who is good at building software, but who is not specialised in customer experience. 2) Translations. These options are horrible. There are many words one can translate in TutorCruncher, but once I did, the original English terms appeared on the invoices, still. When I asked about this, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] told me the translations are just there 'for you'. For me? I don't get why it works like this. I'd advise you to either a) make sure the translated terms appear throughout TutorCruncher as well as - most importantly! - on the invoice to the client's customers, so that the client won't have to build a new invoice using Moustache. And b), I'd also be interested to work with you to translate the software to Dutch or other European languages. In that way, your clients won't have to translate at all, and it will provide you with the opportunity to start selling the software here in the Netherlands (as there is no Dutch software available atm).

anno scorso

Hi Vicky, Thanks so much for your review! It is really great to hear that you are enjoying using our system. With regards to the translation part of our system, there seems to be a bit of confusion. Our translations work for end users only (clients, tutors, student), which is why you will not be be able to see these changes on your admin profile. We are always working to improve our system, so we would be very happy to get in touch with you and get a bit more feedback about what we could do to improve our translations and the easy of use of the system! Please feel free to write us a quick email.

Bonile S.
CEO (Sudafrica)
Fonte della recensione

Absolutely useful happy with the TutorCruncher Platform!

5 2 mesi fa Nuova

Commenti: Administration, communication, mass emails, invoicing etc was taking too much time and now TutorCruncher allows these to be setup and done quickly, enabling us to focus on growth.

Aspetti positivi:

We integrated the platform to our website for the tutoring company. It has almost all the functionality we needed, including a CRM management system, email automation, video integration etc. Really saves time and allows the administrators to focus on business growth. I also want to thank the Tutor Cruncher admin staff for helping us genuinely and with unbelievably high level of support.

Aspetti negativi:

Not sure if this is available but I haven't seen it yet. A feature for tutors to request funds from their available balances to be paid to their bank account. Currently the administrator generates a payment from their end.

Alternative considerate: Yo!Coach, HubSpot Marketing Hub e HubSpot CRM

Perché passare a TutorCruncher: TutorCruncher has an affordable payment plan vs. Yo!Coach; TutorCruncher has Relevant features (without limits) for our type of business vs. Hubspot

3 settimane fa

Hi Bonile, Thank you so much for your lovely review! It's great to hear that you've enjoyed all of TutorCrunchers functionality. We are excited to continue working with you in the future! :)

Alexander K.
Fonte della recensione

Infinitely valuable tool for a small-medium sized tutoring business

Aspetti positivi:

Sockets provide out-of-box integration with our own cloud-based platform and CRM Everything from billing, merchant services, tutor matching, online whiteboard integration is provided by TutorCruncher Simple job/lessons workflow Easy customizable forms and workflows

Aspetti negativi:

Socket needs to be better documented and provide more customization Hosting option is too expensive Should provide customer support in US timezones

Alternative considerate: Oases Online

Perché scegliere TutorCruncher: Tutorcruncher has a better integration option with my website and CRM system More customization options available Better integration with billing and merchant services The smaller company provides better tech support and a more personal experience

Software precedente: Teachworks

Perché passare a TutorCruncher: Same as above

2 anni fa

Hi Alexander, Great to see that you're getting a lot out of TutorCruncher so far! Your pro list and benefits cover a lot of the points we're really proud of, so we're chuffed about that. I've made a note for us to work harder on upgrading the Socket documentation, and tech support from a US timezone is on the way too. Thanks again, Fionn

Utente Verificato
CEO (Canada)
E-learning, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Very good tutoring management platform - has some downsides but overall I highly recommend it

4 anno scorso

Commenti: TutorCruncher has been and still is a very good solution to my tutor management needs. My company relies on TC as a sign-up and login portal, making it super convenient and easy to professionally manage tutors and the tutoring itself, and appear professional too, all without doing much work!

Aspetti positivi:

It is easy to use and appears professional to most people, has lots of automaticity in-built you don't need to set up yourself.

Aspetti negativi:

Overall the UX design is a little confusing and looks a bit outdated, and the support staff take a while to get back to you (but not that long, just not instant).

Alternative considerate: Teachable

Perché passare a TutorCruncher: Because it has much more features and an overall solid 'build' - everything you need is there and overall well laid out, for an affordable price. As long as you don't compete with my business in Canada (lol), I recommend using TutorCruncher.

anno scorso

Hi, Thanks so much for getting in touch! We are very happy to hear that you are enjoying our platform. We are always looking for ways to improve and update our system, so we will be sure to pass your suggestions from changes regarding UX and other areas onto our team!

Deborah H.
Director (USA)
Fonte della recensione

Spend time with customer service while you have the option, track the changes you make

3 anno scorso

Commenti: Auto-invoicing is handy but we still don't know why the system doesn't invoice for sessions that happened. The system just ran an update that we weren't informed about it we had to start over getting to know it and make sure it was doing what we needed it to do. We are still having issues and trying to work out the bugs on our own. I wish we had better support in the beginning because I feel like I don't know the system well enough to trouble shoot.

Aspetti positivi:

Once automation is set up, clients enjoy getting regular updates and tutors enjoy having access to client information without having to contact us.

Aspetti negativi:

Customer support needs to help us fix our specific issues within the system instead of giving generic options based on the User Guide. We still have things set up the way that we would like for them to be because getting answers from support took so long and they never went into our account specifically to assist us. Our support person ([SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]) quit responding to us and then [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] (who is nice, but not as informed) tried to help and ended up causing more confusion and delays.

4 mesi fa

Hi Deborah, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! That's disappointing to hear our customer support wasn't able to help assist with specific issues, but if you wanted to discuss those further you can shoot us an email at [email protected] and we can help you out :)

Eric R.
Founder (USA)

Valuable Tutoring Management Software

5 2 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

Ease of implementation, how it takes care of every aspect of running a tutoring firm, and how it's constantly evolving for the better by aggregating the experience of tons of education companies.

Aspetti negativi:

No complaints really, we've used TutorCruncher for years and plan on continuing to do so.

2 mesi fa

Hi Eric, Thanks for taking the time to leave such a nice review! It's great to hear that TutorCruncher has helped with different aspects of your company. We are excited to continue working with you in the future! :)

Addis B.
IT Specialist (USA)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, Lavoratore autonomo

My review

Aspetti positivi:

- Security and workflow. - job creation and scheduling a class

Aspetti negativi:

Listing tutors and courses need to be flexible. There are plenty of softwires that can list tutors in much better way.

Alternative considerate: TutorBird e LearnDash

Perché passare a TutorCruncher: has a good price and easy to set it up.

3 settimane fa

Hi Addis, Thank you so much for your lovely review! It's great to hear that you are enjoying the lesson scheduling features in the platform. We are excited to continue working with you in the future! :)

Pippa B.

Changed my company dramatically

5 2 anni fa

Commenti: It’s a fantastic product, with fantastic support. I can’t believe anyone would sign up to Tutorcruncher and regret it.

Aspetti positivi:

It saves you hiring an admin person. It streamlined invoicing. With TutorCruncher running in the background, you can focus all your efforts into building your company and making it better. I was pretty nervous as a CRM is such a vital aspect of the business and difficult to change once started. But I never looked backed after.

Aspetti negativi:

The only real Con for me, is that it’s designed for an agency. So has all the features you would expect for self employed tutors. My tutoring business is a company and everyone is paid by PAYE, I wish I could turn all the self employed features off. Eg, the amount Tutorcruncher tells tutors that have earth, is not what they get in their wages. Also I wish it had a feature that could collect the millage to make a our tutors milage claims automated. But that is just wishful thinking.

2 anni fa

Hi Pippa, What an absolutely lovely review, thanks so much! You're absolutely right that CRM is a massive business decision so really happy you're confident that you made the right choice with us! I'll have a conversation with our team today to see if there's a way we could better account for income taxes like PAYE. Tutor mileage claims is definitely an ambition too (maybe something to release alongside the app), we'll continue brainstorming it on our end. Thanks again Pippa, stay well and I'm sure we'll be chatting again soon. Best, Fionn

Utente Verificato
Facilitator (Sudafrica)
Fonte della recensione

Good software with a range of possibilities, though it takes some getting used to.

4 4 anni fa

Commenti: Managing tutors' hours is much easier and saves the business valuable time.

Aspetti positivi:

The wide rang of incorporated functions is valuable to businesses. The ease of logging tutors' worked hours and payroll saves time and effort. The administrators can easily see the current statistics of the business, giving necessary insights. The weekly updates on jobs that have gone cold are great for keeping track of which tutoring jobs are still taking place and which have stagnated. The software also offers payment options which regrettably are not compatible with all international banking institutions. Multiple user options on a single account makes it simple to manage clients, students and tutors. The client/user support is fantastic!

Aspetti negativi:

The software is not intuitive to use and takes a while to get used to. The process feels as though it should be streamlined a bit as there is a lot of clicking involved. The back buttons on some of the pages do not work and do not take a user back to the previous page.

4 anni fa

Hello there, thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review. We are glad that tutorcruncher helps your business to manage different functions and is easy to use for you and your users. We are happy that you can easily see the current company statistics day by day, it definitely helps you to have a overview of your business at all times. If we can further simplify the step-by-step processes in TutorCrucher, then we¿ll be in a very good place overall. Thanks again for your feedback!

Stanley X.
Owner (Canada)
Fonte della recensione

A well developed platform with continuous improvement and new features.

4 anno scorso

Commenti: I guess I am most impressed at the fact that they have good client service that generally get back to your problems within 24 hours. Also they continue to develop and perfect the software, making it more and more suitable for my need. They even developed a video conference integration themselves to resolve the program I have with other integrations. Best part it, its free of charge (I hope it stay this way).

Aspetti positivi:

TutorCruncher offers basically everything my tutoring business needed. From CRM, teacher/client database, website implementation, and online classes. It also have payment integration too, but since I collect my fee from other means, I didn't really get to use that, but its available.

Aspetti negativi:

I use it to provide service to Chinese customers. The translation process is available, but not automated. I essentially have to translate things one by one. Also, it doesn't let me or the user to switch between languages. So I had to put in both English and Chinese at the same time for users. Works, but made the interface messy.

anno scorso

Hi Stanley, It is really great to hear that you have had a good experience with TutorCruncher. Thank you for your review! We are always working to improve our system, so we will make sure the devs take a look at your suggestion for improving translations!

Rory C.
Managing Director (UK)

Great piece of software

5 5 anni fa

Commenti: The Profs started using TutorCruncher about half way through our first year of operations, and since then, we haven't looked back. TutorCruncher has freed up a significant amount of administrative time, allowing us to put our time and energy into business growth. It has allowed our company to scale smoothly, and the TutorCruncher team have been open to taking onboard our suggests for changes and extra features to support our business growth. Very happy with the product.

Aspetti positivi:

Smooth integration of all aspects of the business. Easy to use for our contractors, clients, and in house team. Fantastic billing system, integrated with online payment companies for very swift payment turnaround.

Aspetti negativi:

We have dealt with the occasional bug and teething issue, but these are solved very quickly by their in house team.

5 anni fa

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review, Rory. We are very pleased with the impact you feel our services have had on The Profs, particularly in terms of scalability and growth opportunities that TutorCruncher has helped provide. We are grateful for your prudent and effective suggestions for improving the system and are always happy to continue developing our services in line with the needs of successful businesses like yours. Thanks again, Rory!

Lisa C.

Outstanding experience

5 4 anni fa

Commenti: Adds credibility to our agency by using a professional software.

Aspetti positivi:

The customer support is unparalleled; the live chat service enables us to reach out to the team should we need help at any point. However, the software has been well designed and optimises the user's experience so it's not often we need to do so.

Aspetti negativi:

Not much can be said at this point. Perhaps I could suggest an extra feature; there could be a list of subjects that tutors can manually "select" so that we can reach out to tutors who tutor this specific subject instead of sending out mass broadcasts. Similarly, if there are students who are studying a particular subject / level, perhaps there could be a way of categorising this so that we could send valuable content via email marketing.

4 anni fa

Thank you for the fantastic review, Lisa. We are glad that the team at Telios Tutors find the system well designed and easy to use, in the event that you might need any support it is always forthcoming! In terms of your email marketing, you can create and apply custom labels to your users so that when you send out broadcasts you can target specific users.

Michelle J.
Michelle J.
Director (Australia)
Fonte della recensione

Tutorcruncher has literally made my administration so much easier.

5 4 anni fa

Commenti: Time is money and this software saves me heaps of time. It has also increased my business's capacity to grow without me having to employ another administration person.

Aspetti positivi:

- easy to track jobs and lessons - turned my paper lesson reports into electronic ones - empowers my tutors and clients - time sheets are managed once tutors mark a lesson complete - compared to their competition, price versus features is unbeatable - great support. The guys at Tutorcruncher area always very responsive and they are on the other side of the world for me

Aspetti negativi:

- Credit requests and invoicing is done a little bit different from how I used to do it and required a change to my internal business processes. If there is an amount still owing on a credit request, I'd like to see that marked as transferred to the invoice when the invoice supersedes that credit request - I don't use it to track tutor pay because our Australian casual employment pay rates are too difficult to implement. I simply export tutor hours and manually enter into Xero's payroll.

4 anni fa

Hello Michelle, thanks for the fantastic feedback! We are delighted that TutorCruncher has helped you streamline your company's services and that you have made the most of our lesson report. We are proud to know that we provide effective support even if we are on the other side of the ocean! We are working to improve the credit requests. Thanks again Michelle.

Jelena G.
Australia
51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Loving our new operating system !!

5 5 anni fa

Commenti: Tutorcruncher is FANTASTIC and is a refreshing change from the old system we were using.
The features (although we have not fully utilised all of them yet) are fantastic and as we explore the system we are excited to use more and more of the handy features available.
Sam from the support team has been a godsend when it comes to promptly answering any (and I mean any! silly as they may be sometimes) question and problem in detail. Despite the time difference between us in Sydney (Australia) and him in the UK he is always reachable.
Overall the staff and clients are thrilled with tutor cruncher and what it has to offer.

Aspetti positivi:

It is user-friendly. contains all the information in one spot. the support is fantastic and it is accessible by the clients.

Aspetti negativi:

a few minor issues like limited information on reports; I would like to be able to print client balance information. Navigating from Payment order back to the list sometimes requires a few too many clicks. Admin should be able to edit lesson charges and change the lesson status once it has been completed, cancelled or even deleted (possibly have levels of admin where the highest level has the permission to change this)

5 anni fa

Hi Jelena, thank you for leaving us a fantastic review. We are really pleased that you have got so much value out of TutorCruncher since you moved over. There is still plenty more for you to take advantage of I am sure, so we look forward to continuing to help you get the most out of our services. Thanks again!

Chase C.
Program Manager (USA)
Fonte della recensione

Tutorcruncher is definitely an improvement from our previous software for tracking employee hours.

4 4 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

It is very user friendly! My staff required very little training to learn how to use and implement it. Same with clients once they are sent the link to create their profile they are able to do it with ease as I haven't heard one complaint. Also, automatic package tracking is such a bonus with Tutorcruncher! I also appreciate that you can customize reports for sessions by targeting specific areas for feedback that our tutors and coaches fill out. This helps us increase our quality of service.

Aspetti negativi:

When adding new appointments using the calendar, I wish you could double click on a day to then be prompted to create a new `lesson on the day clicked on. This would further increase efficiency when inputting schedules. It would also be great to be able to mark lessons complete with ease directly from the calendar page. Another thing is deleted appointments it would be great to more easily recover them than having to search through ALL previously deleted lessons; ideally I'd like to go to the job, see the deleted lesson, then click recover to bring the lesson back while I still have the job opened up. Last piece of feedback would be to create more filters (like searching jobs using a tutor filter).

4 anni fa

Hello Chase, thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review. It makes us happy to know that TutorCruncher is easy to use and even your tutors have no problems in managing and planning lessons with many students. The same happens to clients, once the profile is created they can receive invoices and pay quickly. In this way you can manage your tutoring efficiently and professionally. Thanks for your review!

Timothy C.
Timothy C.
Director/Developer (UK)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, Lavoratore autonomo
Fonte della recensione

Amazing team and great piece of software to work with

4 anno scorso

Commenti: TutorCruncher have been a fantastic team to work with, very helpful in their suggestions and responses, very willing to listen to feedback, and are constantly making improvements to their products and services. Looking forward to continuing to work with and use the software in the years to come.

Aspetti positivi:

As a developer, it has been both easy and fun to write extra utility functions to integrate with the TutorCruncher APIs (https://github.com/unegma/tutorcruncher-utilities)

Aspetti negativi:

As with any piece of software, there are always features and functionalities which are still in development, but we are excited to see where TC will be in a year or so, and we are well on the way to giving 5 stars.

anno scorso

Hi Timothy, Thanks for your review, we are very happy to hear that you are enjoying using out API. As I am sure you are aware, we are under constant development, we too very excited about big features our team are working on behind the scenes!

Tim K.
Tim K.
Start-Up Co-Founder (Australia)
Gestione formativa
Fonte della recensione

There aren't too many software providers you'd like to get a beer with

5 4 anni fa

Commenti: Too many to mention! They helped us scale, grow and manage a database of 140 clients and maintain intimate connections.

Aspetti positivi:

The customer support on this software is the best I have experienced. We launched our private tutoring service with 0 clients and 10 tutors and they were incredibly supportive and diligent from day 1 helping us towards success. Today they resolved a software error in less than an hour. They've thought of nearly everything in the software and I'm a massive fan of their iconic socket. I understand TutorCruncher is now facing several competitors but I can only give the highest most sincere recommendations.

Aspetti negativi:

The software is fantastic, a few nit picky improvements could be: pagination in TutorCruncher socket and ability to create seperate TutorCruncher socket for different types of tutors. BOTH of which I have been informed are coming soon. AKA How good?!

4 anni fa

Hi Tim, thanks for taking the time to leave us a wonderful review! Scalability plays a big role in our design philosophy and we are happy to read that we could help you to scale, grow and and manage a growing database of 140 clients. We are continuing to improve TutorCruncher Socket and look forward to you using more of its functionality. Thanks again!

Carla-mari M.
Company owner and Manager (UK)
Fonte della recensione

Tutor Cruncher is a brilliant system and the staff are super helpful and continue to improve things.

5 4 anni fa

Commenti: We are able to manage our daily and weekly activities for our business and also able to track our clients progress along the way.

Aspetti positivi:

How user friendly it is. There are so many options and categories available and they all make things so simple and easy, but are so user friendly to work with. Tutor Cruncher puts everything into place for you, so you just have to slot things in.

Aspetti negativi:

Sometimes things go wrong and we have to wait while that issue is being sorted out. However, the team does sort things out very quickly.

4 anni fa

Hello Carla, thank you for leaving us a great review. We are glad that you see great value in all of TutorCruncher's features and schedule management. We are very proud to know that we are providing effective support. I¿m sure you appreciate that we cannot stop 100% of problems, but what we can do is to minimise this risk and then solve them immediately. We always try to do our best! Thanks again Carla!

Wallace W.
CEO (Canada)

Double the productivity

4 anno scorso

Commenti: My business has about 20 classes. TutorCruncher helps me most in scheduling and billing.

Aspetti positivi:

- Reasonably easy to use - Make scheduling of my - Integrate the class schedules seamlessly with Google Calendar - Integration with Stripe - Account for the time zone difference for my teachers and students - Simplify the billing process - Chat support very helpful

Aspetti negativi:

- When you try to list items, such as jobs, students, and parents, while you can use different filters, it doesn't let you sort the order of appearance. For example, you can't list them in alphabetical order.

Alternative considerate: Microsoft Excel, Quickbooks Online e Google Workspace

Perché passare a TutorCruncher: TutorCruncher provides just what my business needs with one single SaaS. The learning curve is relatively flat. And in case when I get stuck, I have the chat support to help me.

anno scorso

Hi Wallace, We are very happy to hear that you are like our system and are enjoying a variety of the features we have to offer. Thank you for your feedback on areas we can improve, this is something our developers will look into updating and improving!

Julia A.
Julia A.
Fonte della recensione

Excellent software with first rate support

5 4 anni fa

Commenti: Saved me a huge amount of time.

Aspetti positivi:

I am an accountant specialising in the tuition sector and many of my clients use TutorCruncher. The accounting side is excellent and the integration with Xero, Stripe, GoCardless and Telleroo works very well. I have used other tutor management software over the past few years but have found TutorCruncher to be the best by a long stretch. The support is outstanding. I have requested specific reports and features in the past and the TutorCruncher team have been very accommodating.

Aspetti negativi:

If you have very specific invoice requirements (especially if you require very tailored invoices) then make sure that TutorCruncher can accommodate this. Although this might be a limitation of the accounting software (Xero or Quickbooks Online) rather than TutorCruncher.

4 anni fa

Hello Julia, thanks for the fantastic feedback! We are very proud that you found TutorCruncher better than other softwares. We are happy that you can now manage your accounting business more efficiently by integrating TutorCruncher with other systems such as Xero, Stripe, GoCardless and Telleroo. As you know, we want to offer excellent support, it's nice to know that we are doing it. Thank again Julia for your amazing review!

Joe B.
Fonte della recensione

This was the missing piece in the jigsaw of our business. Thank you.

5 4 anni fa

Commenti: It means we don't need a library of files of information. All our clients and tutors info is at our fingertips

Aspetti positivi:

How it organises our accounting structures, and allows me to quickly create a job and post out to our tutors, and I also like the editability of the messages

Aspetti negativi:

I never really know what the user experience is for our clients and our tutors. I don't know when they get there reports and what happens if they pay their invoice on time. I'm sure I could find this out if I made myself a client and went through that whole process, but it would be great if you had a section of screenshots displaying the user experience of our clients and tutors at each step of the way.

4 anni fa

Hello Joe, thank you very much for your excellent review. We are happy that TutorCruncher helps you to organise the accounting structures and payment. You always have access to your Demo Branch on tutor which does allow you to role play to visualise how your clients and tutors interact and engage with your system. Thanks again Joe.

Casper Z.
Manager (Paesi Bassi)
E-learning, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Good base features, details need work

4 anno scorso

Commenti: The software itself has a lot of promise, and the team is great. We're currently working with external solutions for some of the issues mentioned above and hope to see those features implemented in the future as well.

Aspetti positivi:

It's a straightforward piece of software in terms of what it does. It provides lesson planning and registration, integrated with an accounting section to manage the balance a student still has available.

Aspetti negativi:

Some features are still missing which would be very valuable to have (iDEAL payments, multiple document upload, document search) and the design choices aren't always very clear (for instance, marking a task as 'completed' will bring you to a task list, instead of staying on whichever page you were working on). Therefore it can sometimes be a little tedious to work with, having to find solutions external to TutorCruncher, or clicking through pages multiple times in a row.

anno scorso

Hi Casper, Thanks for your review! We are very happy to hear that you enjoy many of our features. As for the suggestions regarding extra features and UX improvements, we will be sure to pass these onto our developer team!