Valutazioni medie

• Nel complesso
  • Servizio clienti

Informazioni su TXT180

Software di mobile marketing che offre fatturazione automatica, strumento di pianificazione dei messaggi di testo, risponditori automatici e messaggi in entrata gratuiti.

Ulteriori informazioni su TXT180

Stai visualizzando 262 recensioni

Richard T.
Business Development
Reclutamento e selezione del personale, 2-10 dipendenti

"Awesome"

Commenti: This mass text service has been a god send. How did I live without it? I am able to contact as many people as I need to. Being in the staffing industry I have several customers that need people at a second's notice. TXT 180 is the mass text service way to go.

Vantaggi: What I like most about the software is that it isn't software. Nothing to download! This is very easy and simple to use.

Inconvenienti: TXT 180 only gives you 160 characters to use when writing a single text. You must get creative in text message writing which takes time. Time is more than money. The limited amount of characters is what I like least of all. However, that is my only gripe which says a lot about this SMS Mass Text Service.
I highly, highly recommend TXT 180.

da TXT180 il giorno 4/2/2019

Thomas, thank you for taking the time to review TXT180! We are happy to hear that our service helps you in your business and we agree and wish that SMS was allowed to send longer text messages. We are hoping that feature will change in the future.

Lisa A.
MIS Coordinator
Gestione di organizzazioni non profit, 13-50 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 23/7/2019

"Texting-trying to keep up with the changing time"

Commenti: Overall the experience has been positive, so far it has been working for our need and we hope to use it for other programs that will be starting in the fall. Its affordable and we would recommend it to other agencies or businesses to try the free trial you will not be disappointed.

Vantaggi: I liked that it was easy to use, it was very user friendly and if I needed assistance customer service was there to help. It did exactly what is said it would do a it was a great fit for our agency since we are not that to big and the price was just right for our budget.

Inconvenienti: The amount of characters that can be typed for each message and that you can not send an emoji in your message.

da TXT180 il giorno 26/7/2019

Thank you for your great review, Lisa! We're happy to hear that you have found it to be user-friendly and that it is working well for your business' needs.

We are in the process of adding MMS messages to the service which will allow for the use of media, emojis, and longer character counts (up to 1,600) in October so stay tuned for those features.

We appreciate your business and feedback!

• Data della recensione: 23/7/2019
Steve N.
Assicurazioni, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 9/2/2019

"TXT180 Review"

Commenti: I was hoping to go more texting however I find that not so. My records shows low usage.

Vantaggi: My perception was different from what I expected

Inconvenienti: I did not feel very comfortable with the software primarily the learning curve took more time than I expected. I continue to have a grasp on the system.

da TXT180 il giorno 13/2/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Steve. We would love to help you get more out of your texting account and give you some ideas that work well for other business owners in your industry. I will have one of our customer success managers reach out today to see if we can help you get more usage and optins. We appreciate your feedback.

• Data della recensione: 9/2/2019
Utente Verificato
Vendita al dettaglio, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Prova gratuita
  • Data della recensione: 11/2/2020

"Comprehensive and useful text marketing tool with creative features"

Commenti: Overall, it has been a positive experiencing using TXT180. It also opened us up to new marketing techniques that we did not think of or knew existed. The ease of use, handsoff approach, and ability to have it integrated into our current e-marketing system makes it a great value-added service and another handy tool in our marketing tool box.

Vantaggi: It is great being able to schedule texts in advance and have it sent to certain designated groups. This makes things alot more handsoff and automated, especially with the autoresponders setup. Another unique feature is being able implement text to win that enters respondents into a raffle or sweepstakes type promotion. The system then randomly selects winners! A fun and creative way to build client lists. What is also great is being able to communicate with the customer via the online platform should they ever have a comment or was wanting to ask a question regarding a product or service. The system also integrates with our current email marketing system which is a big plus.

Inconvenienti: Not many cons I can think of. However, I do believe a great improvement would be if there was a way to integrate with ecommerce websites as well and allow us to automatically text customer order updates or shipment information if they opted-in during checkout. There are other competitors who do offer this and it would add alot of value to the service.

• Data della recensione: 11/2/2020
Amy F.
Salute, benessere e fitness, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 16/7/2019

"Staying booked"

Commenti: As a massage practice and I'm sure other service related industries clients cancel last minute all the time.
I get booked 2 weeks to a month ahead and have lost customers because they can't plan that far in advance. Then, when someone cancels last minute, I can't fill the spot. This service allows me to txt clients about those open spots and they love it. I'm able to stay booked, keep business going, and my clients love getting the schedule updates for same or next day appointments.

Vantaggi: Loved the ease of use, ability to create message templates, has multiple user logins with limited access for other staff to use, and self refreshes. My customers love getting updates via text.

Inconvenienti: I can only get 160 characters per text. I inform my clients of all the available sessions and 160 characters isn't always enough.

da TXT180 il giorno 18/7/2019

Thank you for your TXT180 review, Amy! We appreciate the feedback and are happy to hear that SMS keeps your appointments booked and helps connect you to your clients. We are adding MMS messages soon which enable you to send graphics and/or longer messages (up to 1,600 characters). Thank you for your business.

• Data della recensione: 16/7/2019
Johnny H.
Tabacco, Lavoratore autonomo
  • Data della recensione: 16/4/2020

"Issues with upgrading "

Commenti: They used to be good great website easy to use and upgrade but something happened and now it's really difficult for to do my job when I need to I have to wait for them to get to work so I can upgrade to send out sales promotion. It's a pain and has cost me 1,000s in sales because of this. The sec [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] really dont care

Vantaggi: It's cheap used to be easy to upgrade now its difficult

Inconvenienti: A lot of issues. If you want to upgrade you cannot do it with a email such a burden. They dont really care about there customers the system is very finicky and can cost you a lot of money for 1 lol mistake

• Data della recensione: 16/4/2020
Gabe O.
Software informatici, Lavoratore autonomo
  • Data della recensione: 5/8/2019

"Great Company and Experience"

Commenti: I am not only gaining business from the use of txt180 but I'm helping others gain business as well.

Vantaggi: I like it because it's reliable it works the way they say it's going to and it's cost-effective. One of my main trigger points is customer service. Their service has out ranked any other company I have been dealing with lately.

Inconvenienti: Looking forward to when it supports MMS.

da TXT180 il giorno 6/8/2019

Thank you for your TXT180 review, Gabe. We are happy to hear that our customer support has been great and is helping you and others gain business.

We will definitely be launching MMS in October so hold tight as we finish out the programming of this. We appreciate your patience.

Thank you for feedback.

• Data della recensione: 5/8/2019
Lisa P.
Shipping Manager
Settore automobilistico, 13-50 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 24/7/2019

"Great Texting Software"

Commenti: Great customer service. Easy to get ahold of on the phone. I enjoy speaking to a person when I have a question.

Vantaggi: This software is easy to use and helps our company reach our customers on a weekly basis using text notifications about specials we have going on that week. I also really like using Templates so week after week i don't have to retype the whole message and only make a few minor changes.

Inconvenienti: no problems with software. no complaints to date.

da TXT180 il giorno 26/7/2019

Thank you for your TXT180 review, Lisa! We are happy to hear that text is working great for your business' needs.

We appreciate your business and feedback!

• Data della recensione: 24/7/2019
Phelan S.
Marketing Director
Intrattenimento, 201-500 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 22/7/2019

"Easy to Set up and Use with Great Customer Service"

Commenti: I set up our account a few months ago after taking over as Marketing Director, the switch saved my company about $5000 a year from our previous vendor. The TXT180 interface was easier to use and after a brief talk with the customer service we had our 3000 text subscribers loaded in and ready to go. Not sure why anyone would pay another company twice the price to get the same or lesser service than TXT180 is providing us.

Vantaggi: Super easy to use, allows me to quickly set up and schedule my text marketing.

Inconvenienti: Would love to see a little bit more options for auto reply and click tracking.

da TXT180 il giorno 26/7/2019

Thank you for your review, Phelan! We're happy to hear that the interface is easier to use and that we were able to save you money from your previous provider.

We are building out click tracking currently so look for that as a newly added feature in the next couple of months. I'd love to hear what other features you'd like to see within the auto-reply. If you would email me directly with your thoughts we are always trying to make the system better for our customers.

We appreciate your business and feedback.

Ashley J.
Fitness instructor
Salute, benessere e fitness, Lavoratore autonomo
  • Data della recensione: 15/7/2019

"TXT180 Exceeded my Expectations!"

Commenti: TXT180 solved the business problem I had of sending mass text in a very concise and efficient way to my fitness class members and potential members. It made communication easy. I have gotten great feedback from my fitness participants about the text alerts. More people open my texts and read them, then when I send out email newsletters.

Vantaggi: What I liked most about the product is that it was very user-friendly; it was very easy to use I was able to add my contacts easily. Even when the trial was over I was able to come back to my account and send out text with no issue that’s what made me decide to use this software indefinitely. I am a fitness instructor, and right now I don’t need more than 500 texts per month so the first package was perfect for me. Their packages are well thought out.

Inconvenienti: I don’t have any cons to report at this time .

da TXT180 il giorno 17/7/2019

Ashley,
Thank you for taking the time to review TXT180! Our team is happy to hear that the software is easy to use and is working well for your needs. We appreciate your business.

• Data della recensione: 15/7/2019
Emily A.
Director of Marketing & Education
Gestione formativa, 13-50 dipendenti

"Simple to Use"

Commenti: Reaching customers that may not engage over phone call or email.

Vantaggi: This product is simple to use and customer service is excellent about answering any questions I have.

Inconvenienti: Text amounts are in bundles of too few texts or too many. You can add more, but unused messages don't roll over even when they've been paid for. Some features are redundant. Scheduler and drip messaging aren't different enough to warrant them being separate.

Emily,

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We are happy to hear that it is easy to use and that it helps you engage with your customers.

The key difference between Drip Messages and the Scheduler is, by setting up drip messages you will ensure that all contacts receive the same sequence of messages no matter what date they opted in. Such as, day 1 a welcome text and day 5 a link to look at class materials and so on.

The scheduler will only send the message to contacts who are opted in on that date specifically.

Drip messages are great if you want all contacts to receive a certain thread of messages over time. Hope that helps clarify the difference a little better.

We appreciate your business and feedback.

Janna C.
  • Data della recensione: 5/4/2018

"Easy to reach our patients. "

Vantaggi: I like being able to send messages to multiple people at once. The option of the patient texting to join is better than the staff having to manually enter patient information.

Inconvenienti: I do not like the fact of having a limited amount of characters for the messages we need to send. It makes it hard for some to understand what we are trying to say when you have to use short sentences.

Eric B.
Web & Digital Analytics Manager
Consulenza manageriale, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 31/10/2018

"Been a customer for years"

Commenti: TXT180 has been a partner for years. They are the underlying infrastructure for our award-winning text to donate service. We've been very happy with their service and the functionality. Overall, it's been a great partnership!

Vantaggi: Probably the customer service. CSR is always helpful and wonderful to work with. She finds a solution to your needs.

Inconvenienti: The fact that I cannot change or delete my keywords myself.

• Data della recensione: 31/10/2018
John F.
Team Leader
Istituzioni religiose, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 10/4/2018

"TXT180 has been a great tool. Recently it was updated and made to be extremely user friendly. "

Commenti: I've been able to communicate to my participants quickly and efficiently.

Vantaggi: It's a great tool to get a message out to a lot of people very quickly. I can sign people up or they can sign themselves up. In addition, it's been great to be able to respond to people who have questions, as they can simply reply and I get an email with their question. Lastly, the price is right! This service could easily be sold for a much high amount! Learning the system was easy and the customer service team has reached out to help on a few occasions.

Inconvenienti: I can't say there are any cons. In the first year of using the product, it had it's limitations, but they've updated it and made more of the features user friendly.

• Data della recensione: 10/4/2018
Jennifer H.
Owner/Stylist
  • Data della recensione: 5/4/2018

"Easy to schedule/send messages"

Vantaggi: Quality product for an awesome price! I would recommended this product to someone who wants a simple, easy to use system.

Inconvenienti: The fact that it automatically logs you out after a period of time. I wish we had roll over messages for the monthly subscription as we often remember we need to use them the day after the system replenishes our counts.

Lora B.
Administrative Assistant
Agricoltura, 13-50 dipendenti

"review "

Commenti: It has help with employees moral, building great leaders

Vantaggi: It has been very good for each employee. We choose an employee at our Fridays team meeting to share a text received that week. Employees make comments about what the messages say on a regular basis. It has been extremely helpful for our staff. Inspirational messages, leadership messages and team building has all been great.

Inconvenienti: We have no cons. The only thing is taking time to im-put the messages.

da TXT180 il giorno 21/2/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Lora! We are happy to hear that using the software has helped increase employee moral and communication. We appreciate your business and feedback.

Melanie F.
Compliance
Settore automobilistico, 201-500 dipendenti

"Great System!"

Commenti: Very pleased! Will continue to use for my business and share the website with colleagues.

Vantaggi: It is user friendly even to people like myself who are not tech savvy. I can schedule texts months in advance for birthdays or meetings is super efficient!

Inconvenienti: it Would be nice to have more characters per message as I sometimes have to abbreviate a lot of my messages so I’m not sending out 3-4 at a time. When deleting past employees if I’m on page 5 and delete a person I’m forced to go back to page 1 and that becomes very time consuming having to click back and forth between pages.

da TXT180 il giorno 19/2/2019

Melanie, thank your for taking the time to review us! We're happy to hear that the service works well for you scheduling things out. We appreciate your feedback on the page jumping. I will forward that over to our development team and see if there is anything we can do to prevent this.

Michael N.
Owner CEO
  • Data della recensione: 12/4/2018

"Love the marketing value it provides my business"

Vantaggi: I like the fact that I can reach potential and current clients through the services 24 hours a day and they opt in to the service so they do want to hear from us.

Inconvenienti: Can't say there is really anything I don't like about the service as it provides us with the tools we need to grow our business if I had to say something I would ask that they give us discounts on additional key words.

• Data della recensione: 12/4/2018
Amber C.
Marketing Director
Prodotti alimentari e bevande, 201-500 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 5/4/2018

"Text marketing has worked really well for our businesses. TXT180 makes it easy. "

Commenti: Huge marketing benefits, being able to reach my list instantly has resulted in being able to drive customers to our door within the hour. A lot higher results seen with this vs. email, print, or social marketing.

Vantaggi: Easy to use once I got it going. I like being able to use it online or through the app when I'm on the go. I feel that all of the contacts I'm gaining with our text clubs are MUCH more valuable than my email lists due largely to knowing most of them are getting read. I looked at many of the other text marketing companies before choosing and their dash is a lot easier to navigate than the others. Definitely recommend.

Inconvenienti: As a new user, getting started doing text marketing was a little confusing and knowing where to go in the dash for certain things took a minute to get familiar with but between the videos and live chat, it was easy to get figured out.

da TXT180 il giorno 9/4/2018

Thank you for your comments we are so happy you love our product!

Jamie D.
Technology Coordinator
Gestione di organizzazioni non profit, 51-200 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 5/2/2019

"TXT180 works great for our purposes"

Commenti: We no longer have to call all staff to tell them the office is closed because of weather conditions, one simple text and done.

Vantaggi: This software is extremely easy to use. the primary purpose we use it is to alert staff of snow days and not to report to work. We also use in on occasion to send out reminders for staff events. Although we require staff to complete a form to sign up for the service, they can remove themselves at any time they wish, which means I don't have to manage it with staff turnover.

Inconvenienti: We have a couple people that are authorized to send out texts, but there is now way for me to determine who has sent out the texts. This would be very helpful in order to allocate the expenses across departments.

da TXT180 il giorno 7/2/2019

Jamie, thank you for taking the time to review us. We appreciate your feedback and I'll add your suggestion to have the texts traceable by user to our tech dept and see if that is a capability we can implement. We're happy to hear it works well for your company.

• Data della recensione: 5/2/2019
Utente Verificato
Web & Digital Analytics Manager
Consulenza manageriale, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti

"Excellent customer service"

Vantaggi: Lots of features and easy to use. I like the scheduler and drip message functions. They're customer service is excellent.

Inconvenienti: Initial set up of keywords is kind of pricey. Wish they offered weekend customer support. Also wish that I can delete or modify keywords on my own, without having to involve customer support.

Candice G.
Cosmetologist
Vendita al dettaglio, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 1/2/2019

"I wouldn’t use anything else"

Commenti: It’s great to have my clients open my marketing so fast.

Vantaggi: It’s user friendly, and the customer service was great. It’s a great marketing tool for small business.

Inconvenienti: I’m not sure still after 3 years of using it all the features. I would love to see sample drip text other businesses use for inspiration.

da TXT180 il giorno 4/2/2019

Hi Candice, thank you for taking the time to review TXT180! We are glad that you enjoy the services. We would love to help you understand the features like drip messages better and appreciate that insight to help us know how to better build out the dashboard.

Jeff M.
  • Data della recensione: 5/4/2018

"It has been a very solid experience with TXT180. "

Vantaggi: It is easy to use and they have upgraded multiple features to make it even easier to use over the past year.

Inconvenienti: The software is more than adequate. It's easy to use and straightforward. If anything, I wish they were open longer hours and/or on weekends.

Roxie F.
Program Director
  • Data della recensione: 5/4/2018

"Easy to use and very reliable! "

Vantaggi: The program is very convenient, and user friendly. I can send a blast message to 100 families in 5 minutes or less. In the event of a weather related emergency TXT180 has saved us hours of phone calls with one simple blast message. Thank you!!

Inconvenienti: I wish the program would save my time zone. I do not like having to select EST each time i send a message. I've accidentally hit the wrong time zone before and my messages have been delayed.

Shawn A.
Owner/director
Gestione formativa, 13-50 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 9/4/2018

"This software has revolutionized mass-communication at my child care centers!"

Commenti: Ease of mass communication

Vantaggi: I love being able to easily and quickly send important information to all of the enrolled families at my child care centers and preschools. Messages such as phone systems being down or delayed opening due to inclement weather are critical, and this has enabled me to know that I have not missed anybody.

Inconvenienti: The software does not interface with one of my local cell phone providers, but it is only a problem for 2 of my 150+ contacts, so NO BIGGIE!

• Data della recensione: 9/4/2018