Recensioni su Adobe Learning Manager

Informazioni su Adobe Learning Manager

Forma con efficacia impiegati, partner e clienti con un LMS di nuova generazione, che offre un'esperienza di apprendimento di alto livello.

Ulteriori informazioni su Adobe Learning Manager

Aspetti positivi:

Great at authoring software/system courses. Price is on par with other softwares that offer similar features.

Valutazioni di Adobe Learning Manager

Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo
3,8

Lo consiglieresti?

Adobe Learning Manager ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,3 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 630 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato Adobe Learning Manager?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (630)

Utente Verificato
Managed Service Profesional (Paesi Bassi)
Consulenza manageriale, Lavoratore autonomo
Fonte della recensione

IN Seach of tommorrows learning and development software - The Future Self Learning Workforce

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: The overall experience was really good. I tried to see whether a project program could be written to onboard the technology within a company or clients organisation Mainly step by step guidance and some ideas on adoption to ensure the program will be integrated within an organisation. Especially the current new employees joining companies who are used to contributions on digital platforms. Becomming subject matter experts in fields of their profession. I received a small content edittor which was easy to use and could create rapid content. It was easy to use. If the employee workforce will have the tools available to create content easily and have a system available it could support many areas of business. From product development and all the training content it might require. I hope this trend will coninue and see a system LMS as key within organisations investing in Onboarding , Allow Emplyees be well informed. But also more formal as in complaince and mandatory training requiremnts. Espessially now the governemnt has strickly created legislation for ocmpanies to provide learning and development to ensure future growth and organisations need to invest in development of their employees. No by default get expertiese outside your company first train or ensure you r current employees are enabled with LMS. Dimissial without a training or proven development program will not be tollerated by govenrment.

Aspetti positivi:

There are a lot of functionality I came across which supprised or liked during my short journey in Trial. From the challenges, Badges and points scorings to the social learning and the numerous integrations with content providers to have an uptodate curriculum. Also the features to create content for company employees to allow for a companies Mission Vision and core values being regularly distributed and compliance or code of conduct during onboaridng of new employees seemed easy to use and administer.

Aspetti negativi:

I had a excel file with dummy users - fake employees which I tried to upload. This was not such a success and the infomation available during this process was limited. e.g. error messages where limited and the descriptions on how to create and upload where not that extensive. Overal not a big issue but tricky to get right. For prodution I read there is various integrations options so this was one time.

Tony
Director (UK)
E-learning, Lavoratore autonomo

Captivate Prime - getting better

4,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: It has been good for setting up the programme - but I cannot really fully commercialise the programme until document security is better. It is easy to use, a good interface for learners. It has been a good experience but a little way to go yet in some parts of the application.

Aspetti positivi:

The product is evolving and starting to become a lot easier to use - a simple PDF manual would also help to bring new administrators on. It does the job well and the licencing is flexible. It is so much improved from around 18 months ago. I have found the product easier to manage and the addition of some simple features like deletion of modules has made content easier to catalogue and manage.

Aspetti negativi:

The product still has not adopted to meet commercial training provider needs, there is no paywall for example. There are also some simple things that commercial training providers need - after much discussion with ADOBE ACROBAT PRO DC teams, the pdf security (no printing or copy/pasting settings) are undone by PRIME when content is loaded (users can simply highlight, copy and paste content). This means a student or anyone accessing the programme can easily copy/paste content. This simply creates the capacity for IP loss. Its a small change I suspect - but critical in protecting IP for commercial providers. In the end I have had to use a workaround with MP4s. Support on the PRIME side was contradictory - despite ACROBAT testing the feature.

Kim
Training Manager (USA)
Servizi alla persona e alla famiglia, 501-1.000 dipendenti

Struggling Novice

4,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been great to work with, however, when items need to be escalated sometimes the issue is with Captivate and not Prime or somewhere in the upload. It would be very helpful to have someone who understands both software. Also, the people at the help desk are nice, but I lack confidence in their knowledge. There have been a couple of occasions where they think something can be done, but when testing it, realize it cannot be done. If this is my escalation point, I feel they should be experts. Something as simple as the non-optional playbar should be common knowledge with an expert.

Aspetti positivi:

Ease of updating courses. I appreciate the sandbox so that I can test and learn. The ability to add branding. Preview as learner.

Aspetti negativi:

Toggling between Author and Administrator when uploading a course and assigning learners. Non-optional playbar. Deciding on how many points are needed to complete a skill. When the system is new it is an unknown number. Some modules within a course receive a checkmark when complete, but some show complete, but a checkmark is not displayed. This is confusing for the learner. Set incidents for completion based on when the course was pushed. For example, if a course is pushed automatically and should be completed within 2 weeks. It appears that the software will all set an actual date due.

Mitchell
Mitchell
Retail Training Manager (Canada)
Vendita al dettaglio, 11-50 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Solid LMS that's in the process of improving.

4,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: The software meets our needs, and hosts all content we need. It takes a lot of learning to grasp the system, and you will be doing most of the learning on your own. Certainly a competitive service. Definitely worth your consideration.

Aspetti positivi:

This software has all the features that you may be looking for in an LMS. It has some CRM features, can host all standard e-learning file types, has a social learning function, and allows for a solid user experience.

Aspetti negativi:

I didn't like how there is no method to execute all functions on the LMS without swapping between user profiles. Admin has certain permissions, as does the author and learner roles. It's your responsibility to learn which profile type does what. Additionally, the customer service is quite slow. If you're looking for quick support on the service, you'd be better off troubleshooting on your own. I rarely get an appointment with my CapPrime rep within the same week I request it. Finally, the system is inexpensive, but requires a big upfront cost. They currently only offer a 3-year commitment plan to the service. If I would've known about the speed of customer service I would've reconsidered our choice.

Alisa
Instructional Designer (Canada)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 51-200 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Good product, except for the customer support

Aspetti positivi:

Simple and clean look, the main features work well, overall good feeling about the product.

Aspetti negativi:

Everything is great until you face a problem. Then you will struggle with the customer support, which is all outsourced and responds to emails after two days at best. After it does, if you had a simple problem, it will be solved. If it's not that common, you will struggle for weeks until someone figures out what was wrong. The second thing is their certifications. You can't upload your own certificate through your admin profile. You need to contact support over and over and they will ask you to create a template in HTML, and then it will not work for no reason, and you can't test and fix it yourself. Seems like this feature just doesn't work, and you can't provide your learners with a printable certificate, only a badge in their profile. External groups are completely separated from the internal ones, so it's much easier to use the system for your employees than for your customers.

Richard
Richard
IT Manager/Instructional Design (USA)
Beni di consumo, 5.001-10.000 dipendenti

Improving

4,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: We offer outside contractor and visitor training to our clients. This platform has served us well.

Aspetti positivi:

I understand the difficulty in creating a single LMS that will satisfy everyone. We all have very different needs. There is steady, albeit slow, improvement in functionality and features. The options to have different domains and the ability to share content between domains is a nice feature. Much easier to navigate and set up than other LMSs I have used. Customer support has been very responsive.

Aspetti negativi:

The requirement for an email address to log in. I serve a clientele that is not tech savvy and many do not have an email address(I know hard to believe in 2019, but true). You can use a fake email but then the ability to recover your password does not exist. The lack of password control by administrators can be problematic. My usage is external. Many people logging in from all over the country. If they have a password issue I can not help them. The placement of a cookie on your system every time you log in. If the learner does not use the "Sign Out" option and just closes the browser it makes it impossible for another to log in until that cookie is cleared. This is an issue with clients who use the same computer for many users.

Mikella
Human Resources Coordinator (USA)
Intrattenimento, 5.001-10.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Adobe Learning works, but its pricey and has its flaws.

5,0 3 mesi fa

Commenti: Overall it works solid as LMS software and allows employees to learn via mobile devices - which is our biggest request/need. I think it could be better, but currently, it fulfills our needs. If scores and adaptable elements were saved better I think it would be perfect! We do enjoy using if for our learning platform and will continue to do so for the foreseeable future.

Aspetti positivi:

Adobe learning as a portal/service is extremely fluid and functional. We have multiple courses and they are easy to manage and access for all of our employees. They are known as the industry leader and thus they garner more customers than other LMS, but that requires them to upkeep the software and that is a large benefit for us as the customer / consumer. The learning portals do work well and the tests are good when you are navigating them.

Aspetti negativi:

I wish it did a better job of saving test scores/certifications. Sometimes our employees will finish a class but the scores they tested with don't save and they have to attempt again. This is a technical issue we have asked for help with - so they provided a button to submit as support - which was nice, but we still have the issue.

Nohemi
Nohemi
Instructional Designer (Messico)
Vendita al dettaglio, Lavoratore autonomo

Captivate Prime LMS

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: You can host certifications internally or by a third party. For internal, you need to define the courses that a learner has to complete to achieve completion status and the period the certification validity. All learning activities (assessments, skill level attainment and learning status) are automatically tracked, and managers can generate reports or subscribe to get them automatically in their e-mails and receive notifications for participants’ learning activities (certifications, enrollments, unmet deadlines, etc). This tool also helps engage learners thanks to these tools:
• A dashboard to get a glance of their courses, overdue or deadlines, recommended learning, calendar and achievements.
• Learners can see valuable skills for their position and find courses that help master those skills.
• Gamification for rewarding desired behaviors. Earn and compare points with their colleagues based on rules that managers set. There are Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum levels and badges for students upon completing a course.
This LMS also allows authors to create a course / learning program to drive a larger training goal that would span across individual courses. Also, you automatically assign courses or programs on the occurrence of certain events (promotion, relocation). Moreover, you can create catalogs with access to a customized set of learning material. Job aids can also be added for learners to access without having to enroll for any specific learning object

Aspetti positivi:

This platform is really interesting for learning managers. It has many features that allow an effective learner administration and different ways to manage users (external or internal). You can add users by uploading from a spreadsheet, create groups of learners based on location or business unit, use self enrollment or automate the adding new users. It also supports interactive content like Scorm, AICC, Tincan and regular content like Videos, Pdfs, PPTs, word and excel files.

Aspetti negativi:

The tools to create courses are very basic so it is recommended to create courses using other tools like Captivate and upload the content. You can also add activities and tests, but they also have to be created using another tool because it only allows you to add an external URL for learners to refer to, or have students submit files.

CHRISTY
SR. INSTRUCTIONAL DESIGNER (USA)
Servizi finanziari, 201-500 dipendenti

Good LMS choice

4,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: We are very happy with our decision on using Adobe Captivate Prime as our LMS. It has suited our needs and it continues to have enhancements made to it. I have enjoyed working with the Adobe team, and they have been very helpful in multiple occasions. We have received very positive feedback from our learners on the easy of use of this product.

Aspetti positivi:

Adobe Captivate Prime is very easy to use. Our learners had no problem fully getting up to speed with how to use it. We enjoy the leaderboard as a way of being competitive with others. As an Admin, I feel like it is pretty straight forward with regards to adding courses, learning plans, and content. The reports feature is very good and continues to get enhancements made to it. All our courses work fine in the fluidic player with no issues. I like the dashboard and My Learning as a way for learners to view the status of their learning.

Aspetti negativi:

I have noticed a few bugs in the software that were reported. Some issues have been fixed and some are still outstanding. I would also prefer to have more control on when my self-paced courses expire. Currently there is a default expiration of six months for courses we want to keep available for longer. Since we have over 400 courses in the LMS, it will be a long process of re-publishing all the courses when they expire. The technical support availability could be a little better. I seem to mostly receive my communication from them in the afternoons (CST). Sometimes it would be nice to get a quicker response when there is an urgent issue.

Seth
Seth
Instructional Designer (USA)
Gestione di organizzazioni non profit, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti

The complete package

5,0 11 mesi fa

Commenti: As a instructional designer for going on 15 years, I've seen e-learning products come and go. Captivate has been a staple on my computer since the start. I use it daily.

Aspetti positivi:

The prebuilt learning templates are easy to use and dynamic. The video conferencing is, as always, easy to yet and extremely reliable. I also really like the PPT integration feature. For my less tech-savy faculty members, this has proven be a very teaching asset.

Aspetti negativi:

The new virtual reality feature isn't quite there in my opinion. I fully believe is the future of online learning and Captivate is going to be one of the leaders in the field. But many users actual hardware isn't quite ready to keep up with this feature.

Emily
Travel Agent (USA)
Servizi ai consumatori, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti

Best Editing Software for Businesses

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: It's a trusted label. The marketing is perfect and helped me choose the right tool to use that will help save time money and effort.

Aspetti positivi:

I really enjoyed the ease of use. The software has minimal bloat or ads so its really easy to know exactly what to do or to help prevent people from making mistakes or getting lost in the beginning of a process. I've has several customers I ended up recommending this software to because they need to work on certain documents. Sometimes they dont have access to a printer or scanner so I can get their documents back right away.

Aspetti negativi:

I dislike that it doesn't come with more instruction. It does have a learning curve but it's not too hard to figure out. I would like to see more webinars on the website instructing businesses and users on the best way to use the software.

Sascha
Executive Director (Germania)
Gestione formativa, 10.000+ dipendenti

Its simple and it works

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: One of the best features of using captivate prime, is that you can get going with a fully fletched LMS within 24 hours - fully branded and organised! ...and the pricing model is fair compared to common competition.

Aspetti positivi:

Captivate Prime is an out-of-the-box LMS. It has all standard features needed for an effective and fun learning environment including gamification elements such as leaders boards, badges and general points. The interface is both, intuitive for the user and the administrator and can easily be customized to your personal preferences and access rights. The hosting of content is open to all types of SCORM compliant content, but also simple text files, graphics and videos. The structuring of programs can be done according to a single file system as well as clustered items in a program structure. One of the key performance tools is the mobile app provided. The app gives you the full spectrum of the desktop version, including an offline capability.

Aspetti negativi:

If you purchase this LMS via a volume license program (rather then buying a few licenses with credit card online), then it is recommended to find a local ADOBE certified dealer. The customer service team in (I believe ) India, is friendly, but very slow in the response and it takes several attempts to get things done. Therefore, using a local certified dealer and letting them deal with the headquarter, does not necessarily speed things up, but it does save you a lot of time.

Chantelle
Chantelle
Web Content Writer (Canada)
Internet, 201-500 dipendenti

An intelligent LMS Solution for eLearning and Enhanced Engagement

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: One of the major problems that we were trying to overcome was how to deploy our eLearning modules, presentations, and learning plans while still tracking user engagement, retention, and participation all without requiring our own hosted server. Adobe Captivate Prime delivers this solution while providing us with exceptional support.

Aspetti positivi:

The major positive that has Adobe Captivate as our top choice is the wealth of functionality that it comes with. It completely blows the competition out of the water where features are concerned. Whether you want to record training presentations, do screen capturing, schedule notifications and reports, create learning plans, or incentivize your learning modules, prime basically has it all. The program is intelligent in its format delivery allowing our users to change their languages, formats, or playback methods, and it enables enhanced user engagement through offline learning, gamification, badges, bookmarks and revision notes. Unlike other programs, Adobe Captivate delivers for those who want to create an enjoyable eLearning experience.

Aspetti negativi:

Despite Adobe Captivate’s attempts at a more modern user-interface with flat menus and no hidden buttons, the software is not intuitive for those jumping in for the first time. Unfortunately, a lot of the functionality of the software is buried deep within the thick menus and because of the single web page architecture, you need to invest in a lot of time to sort through the program to find what you need. With dozens of buttons and menus, you end up investing a ton of time into experimentation and tutorial reading. This is definitely a piece of software for those who want to use it and nothing else, as jumping in and “going with the learning flow” is not as easy as they make it sound.

Kelsie
Kelsie
Training and Communications Coordinator (USA)
Vendita al dettaglio, 5.001-10.000 dipendenti
Fonte: GetApp

Excellent LMS

5,0 10 mesi fa

Commenti: Overall, Captivate Prime helped us get huge amounts of people trained and certified, and it's a great LMS.

Aspetti positivi:

This LMS is really well-suited to big companies who need to train. We use it for thousands of employees, and it works great. The ability to make Learning Paths, design courses, and pull reporting is so much better than Adobe Connect.

Aspetti negativi:

There were occasionally errors in the reporting, for which we had to open a support ticket with Adobe. Also, the logging in processes is a bit complex and often throws an error for our employees who share a computer.

Utente Verificato
Training and Development Specialist (USA)
Settore automobilistico, 201-500 dipendenti

Customer Training Tool

4,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Overall, we are new users, but we are moving forward at a good pace with our project and Captivate Prime has been fairly easy to set up. We are looking forward to expanding our use to internal employees and foresee a long relationship with Adobe!

Aspetti positivi:

There are several functions in Captivate Prime that have met the needs of our company. First of all, we needed to grant access to a course or group of courses to our customers based on a 12-month contract. The pricing structure and ability to purchase blocks of users on a 12-month schedule works perfectly for us. Also, we needed the ability to assign certain courses and certifications to specific customers. The Learning Plan feature is easy to use, contains just what the customer needs to complete, and we can set up an instance that coincides with their contract so that reminders are sent prior to the expiration date of the learning plan. One final feature that really met our need is the mobile app for customers who will complete our training "on-the-go". We really like that the lessons will pick up where the learner left off and allow them the flexibility they need.

Aspetti negativi:

There are several things I have had to research extensively to understand and it seems like they online user guide could be much more detailed. I don't understand why I can't delete User Groups that I created during testing now that I don't need them any longer. Doesn't make much sense. One recommendation I have is to disable all emails/notifications as you begin and then go back and select those that you want. There are too many in my opinion and they are redundant. I want to respect our customer's time and inbox - too many emails can be off putting!

mahmoud
mahmoud
Video editor (Egitto)
Animazioni e film, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

The best in e-learning and team training

5,0 7 mesi fa

Commenti: It is a powerful ability to create different types of e-learning content easily, professional results and very useful for companies to train their customers or if you are doing a specific course, it is good for you and also track reports with a set of dashboard in addition to managing courses, schedules, virtual training and also video record with Audio to create a video presentation.

Aspetti positivi:

It is one of the best e-learning software and tasks can be obtained, completed and managed easily plus it is easy to simulate, add animations and highlight contents. It's easy to navigate and see all my courses. Their customer service team is very helpful and responsive and also the idea of having access to more than one different profile, these perks the truth is that I tested many products for Adobe because of my work as a video editor, and I can say that they are a professional company that makes their customers happy.

Aspetti negativi:

The cost may be high for me whether I work alone or with a small company of two or more because The program is directed to large companies, in addition to the fact that there are not many templates, and the player window is not on the same page as the slides and elements

Mercury
IDT Intern (USA)
E-learning, 2-10 dipendenti

A Very Practical LMS

4,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: My overall experience with Adobe Captivate Prime was exceptional, that is in the case of developing and publishing courses. My challenge was trying to provide adult learners with a nontraditional approach via online/hybrid that would most effectively increase their attention and learning.

Aspetti positivi:

After exploring a number of LMS's, I found that Adobe Captivate Prime was very practical. If you so happen to be using Adobe Captivate you'll find it very easy to publish your work. In addition, the tabs are clearly identified with all of the functions clearly presentable. Moreover, the LMS was fairly easy to use especially considering the accessible help prompts and tutorials.

Aspetti negativi:

While I loved the flow and crystal layout, I found it to be too boxed in for the clients I was trying to reach. In other words, I needed a bit more engagement and interactivity beyond the software; I desired to engage my trainees in collaborating beyond simple discussion boards and games. I wanted to provide real life experiences that incorporated social media outside of the software. So, while I loved the simplicity and structure, I desired professional coaches and mentors to supplement my trainees with real time experiences.

Utente Verificato
Freelance Instructional Designer (Francia)
E-learning, Lavoratore autonomo

A great LMS

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Adobe captivate is a robust and capable application that provides a ton of features and integration with other sources. When you first create an account, you have access to four different profiles, each providing you with a different set of features and tools. You can be an author, an administrator, a learner or an integration admin. This separation keeps things organized and less confusing. The UI is also very clean, intuitive and comfortable to navigate.
The learning experience is broken down to six different options: Job aid, learning programs, learning plans, certification, catalogs and courses. The courses are the most basic and include a list of all courses available. The learning program is for instances where a learner needs to learn a particular subject. A learning plan is designed for future learning in the event the learner has new developments requiring additional learning or training, like a promotion, the need to acquire a new skill and so on. The catalog is a comprehensive and organized place where all courses pertaining to a particular area of interest are grouped. The certification path is for gamification and for industries requiring it. Finally, the job aid option is accessible without the need to enroll in a course. The content can be documents or links to external content, but cannot be a learning module designed by an authoring tool.
The great thing about the Prime LMS is that it integrates with other learning platforms including Lynda and LinkedIn.

Aspetti positivi:

1. Covers various methods of course delivery 2. Integrates with external content providers. 3. Makes it easier to define a skill and provide content covering it. 4. Provides the user/admin with several views in the same tab, eliminating the need to have to sign in on a different page to see the learner’s perspective 5. Great built in tutorials. 6. Many options to set up automatic emails upon the happening of an event, all organized by categories

Aspetti negativi:

1. The service is a bit expensive as it is based on the number of users and does not include a flat fee for a set number as provided by other services 2. Cannot use interactive content for job aids

Ryan
Communications Manager (USA)
Trasporti/Trasporto merci/Ferrovie, 10.000+ dipendenti

Great LMS for a Fair Price

Aspetti positivi:

Captivate Prime is a great learning management system that offers all of the necessary features to help businesses excel in their e-learning programs. It also allows you to pay per user without an unreasonably high "minimum user" requirement.

Aspetti negativi:

The inability to create quiz content within Prime itself is the only feature that I think it is really lacking. Quiz content must instead be authored in other E-learning creation programs first, which can then be hosted on Captivate Prime.

Andrew
Andrew
Learning and Development Manager (Australia)
Materiali da costruzione, 501-1.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

A modern LMS with some standout features

Aspetti positivi:

Easy set up and smart rules There are several smart rules which can be built into ACP which allow automatic assigning of teams, courses and learning paths when someone is created or registered in the system. Other LMS’s provide this, but the way this is set up in ACP is intuitive and smart. It drastically cuts down the time needed to get people up and running on the LMS and will save the time that LMS administrators would usually take setting people up. Offline Content ACP seem to have done this better than any other LMS I have trialled. The ability to download all course content and use the system offline, while still experiencing the system as if offline, is a superior offering from ACP. Publishing from Adobe Captivate We already use Captivate to create our eLearinng content and publish our SCORM compliant training packages. Having a system that allows us to publish quickly and easily from our eLearning authoring program to our LMS saves time. Instructor role One unique part of ACP is having a dedicated instructor role which allows training instructors to log in and manage all of their training activities. Other LMS’s have this but tend to be quite complex. The way a user experiences this in ACP is simple and easy to use.

Aspetti negativi:

The software is a little pricier than other LMS's out there on the market.

Juergen
Training academy Manager (Germania)
Macchinari, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti

Review from Makino

4,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: With the platform we are able to make training easy available for all our learner and helps to create a learning culture. We can share training between different global platform.

Aspetti positivi:

Easy to use and to understand. possibility to share contents with other platforms. Android and IOS app. Everything starts with the skills approach. Possibility of different language for one content. No plug in necessary for the player. Reporting module. Possibility to work with the different roles. unlimited storage space. Support is doing well.

Aspetti negativi:

Learning calendar is not working well and don't give a good overview about all classroom training planned. Migration of skills or other things to complicate. No calendar about the utilization of all instructor available . Calculation of the effectiveness should be different in case L3 feedback is disabled since the L3 feedback does not make sense for the most of short online courses. In the view of the courses as a admin or Author we need filter to separate classroom training from online and courses shared to you or shared to others.

Cedric
Cedric
Senior Pastor (USA)
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Gestione di organizzazioni non profit, Lavoratore autonomo

Captivate Still Works

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: I have used this since 2006 when the military was first trying it out and it very stable in use.

Aspetti positivi:

Easy to use and a great teaching tool. Always a great tool and easy to record lessons with it.

Aspetti negativi:

Affordability at times. I wish it was cheaper to purchase and also better discounts.

Carolyne
Office Manager (Canada)
Risorse umane, 11-50 dipendenti

TQR - Review

4,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Overall I think it's a good program, there are a few things that are missing but overall we are satisfied with the quality and usability.

Aspetti positivi:

It's easy to use. You're able to upload a wide range of documents to make it custom for learning.

Aspetti negativi:

There are some features that are missing that would benefit us... for example, setting a time limit on a course or building a quiz in the program rather than having to out source it. Ultimately, the more things you can host yourselves would be best in terms of ease of use as well as the ability to protect costs.

Nitin
Nitin
Senior Graphics Designer (India)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Easy to use LMS platform for startup and medium organisation to manage employee courses

4,0 6 mesi fa

Commenti: Overall, captivate is a brilliant tool that helped me learn so many courses with fun. I don't have to go somewhere else, I have found all my courses in one place. I would like to suggest some improvements in test attempts failures and due to application crashes. It's really easy tool with good UI for beginners or startups.

Aspetti positivi:

I have been introduced to this platform from my recent organization to learn new verticals. I loved their vast collection of courses and assessment mechanisms. Furthermore, I need to pass the test to show my understanding of the course. Until I get passed in that exam, I cannot attempt for other part of course. Also, I liked the way the dashboard is arranged so that you can see a graphical view of your learning progress. I can also see leaderboard where other employees taking same courses.

Aspetti negativi:

Most of the time captivate crashes in between taking video courses, this frustrates me. I have even observed that if you're attempting a test and toll crashes then it consider as failed attempt. I would like to have more than 3 attempts to pass an exam, or there should be some provisions regarding this.

Naila
Instructor and Learning Consultant (Canada)
Gestione formativa, 2-10 dipendenti

Adobe Captivate Prime Review from Naila

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: I enjoy using and developing learning programs on Adobe Captivate.

Aspetti positivi:

I was very thrilled to see that -Publish in various devices - tablets, mobile phones, desktop. - Publish projects on devices that support HTML5 which are iPad and iPhone. - 360 degree learning experience feature - VR images integration and augmented learning. - Customizable overlay such as blurbs, audio content and quizes - 2D and 3D view options - SCORM compliant helps - it gives completion status, scoring and quiz results. -

Aspetti negativi:

Concern: Adobe Flash wis going to discontinue in December 2020. So we don't know what changes will be required to add in Adobe Captivate Prime after Adobe Flash is gone.