Informazioni su REACH

Il software di segnaletica digitale di REACH è una soluzione facile da usare per soli 30 $ al mese. Oltre 400 "recensioni a 5 stelle" lo dimostrano.

Ulteriori informazioni su REACH

Aspetti positivi:

Really adds to our front lobby, for a price we could afford. Best customer service I've ever seen, very knowledgeable and helpful.

Aspetti negativi:

It could be a little intimidating for someone without any web skills.

Valutazioni di REACH

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
4,9
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

REACH ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,8 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 532 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato REACH?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (532)

Jeff
Jeff
Director of Design + Digital (USA)
Istituzioni religiose, 51-200 dipendenti

A Solid Piece of Software - Offering Custom Branding and Integrations

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: I've observed firsthand people coming into our facility and getting up-to-the-minute accurate information to help them find their way, be informed about upcoming events, and be entertained and inspired. REACH's support team is great and they are super friendly... Willing to work through anything with you! It's been a pleasure doing business with them and we are excited to keep expanding our network of displays in new and exciting ways in the future.

Aspetti positivi:

I love that they work with you to design a custom template that matches your organizations brand. Then, they offer integrations (we use the eSpace integration for building schedule) and modules (weather, social media, video, graphics) that pull in data from multiple sources onto one screen seamlessly. I've seen other digital signage solutions that offer either split screen solutions or out-of-the-box templates, but those fall short in creating a seamless brand experience. I also love how I can schedule graphics and videos for different days and times across multiple players/screens, and set them to expire and be removed automatically on a certain date.

Aspetti negativi:

One downside is they don't really offer weekend support. (I was able to get someone to message me back once, but the problem couldn't be resolved until Monday). We are a church and if something goes down on Sunday, we are out of luck. Most of the issues we were having were related to our players being on WiFi, which has as much to do with us as it does with them. Since we've hardwired all our players, we've been pretty much incident free. Their lower-end PC's, which they ship by default, leave much to be desired. Consider upgrading a level or two for enhanced performance and reliability. I wish the dashboard was mobile friendly. It is doable to scroll around and edit a few things on a smartphone, but it's less than ideal. In today's mobile world, I need to be able to make simple edits and check on player status' on the go quickly. Overall, it's backend dashboard is stuck in the past... but it does what it needs to do!

Wayne
Wayne
Web & Digital Developer (Canada)
Marketing e pubblicità, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi

An honest consumer review for the Reach CMS

4,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Ultimately, Reach has allowed for quick updates to our client ads. Although most features offered by Reach are not something our company needs, they do however open potential opportunities for us to offer to our clients and utilize in the future. Furthermore, Reach did not have a specific feature that one of their competitors does offer (Watchfire Ignite), but I was able to provide the details of this new feature to a Reach Support Representative and they promised to submit this as a potential feature for the Reach CMS. This may or may not be implemented, but my concern was gladly heard - as such, the Reach customer service has been a very positive experience for myself.

Aspetti positivi:

Features available enable us to compete with most of our competition and surpass others. Which in our case, allows us to offer our clients state-of-the-art service.

Aspetti negativi:

Due to this being a web-based system, certain clunky response times for content updates, caching concerns, CSS consistency errors, etc - all account for a demerit in consumer value. Most of which can be addressed with future front-end updates to the Reach software. Largest concern from a front-end development standpoint would be major inconsistencies in responsive view (mobile, tablet). There should be no limitations between devices. Granted, although many of these appear concerning, the web-based route allows for flexible updates on a diverse set of systems, web-based integrations for RSS Feeds/Social Content, and many other valuable features which would hold its weight in limitations if Reach were a standalone application.

Executive Director, Building Operations (USA)
Gestione formativa, 201-500 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi

REACH Digital Signage - New Customer

5,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Commenti: Excellent so far- bringing signage players online, SSO setup, interaction with Customer Service and scheduling content

Aspetti positivi:

Ease of use and setup; VERY Customer Service focused- support is amazing; great library of company produced tutorial videos

Aspetti negativi:

Really surprised the future scheduling of content doesn't show up in the upcoming timeline of events. That should really be addressed.

Utente Verificato
Chief Operating Officer (USA)

Great for First Impressions

3,0 4 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

This platform allows us to showcase our offerings. We use it to show our videos of our programs in the lobby area. We also use to inform our constituents our schedule and offerings. It helps us to be more green as we do not need to print out as many flyers. We have also increased the number of current participants that may not know other offerings we have and now

Aspetti negativi:

We are not able to connect it to our current software. We have to manually create the feeds through the REACH Program. It would be easier if it was able to work together.

Lynn
Content Manager (USA)
Materiali da costruzione, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Reach is easy to use and a great communication tool for our office

5,0 3 mesi fa

Commenti: We have had Reach for several years now and it has been working well for us. We are currently redesigning our template and Reach has been helpful with this. They are always available to troubleshoot issues and to listen to our requests.

Aspetti positivi:

Loading graphics and video and scheduling them to appear when wanted is key. This is easy with Reach. The display looks great and we love it as a communication tool throughout our departments.

Aspetti negativi:

It may be more specific to our use, but if a graphic is assigned to multiple locations and you wish to change that to only one or two locations, it is easier to remove the graphic entirely and then start over than to go through the system and remove from each location. This is my only current issue with the software.

Kristy
Sr. Director Student Success (USA)
Gestione formativa, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti

Love REACH!

Aspetti positivi:

I've used REACH for the last 4 years for the campus monitors my institution of employment uses. The system is very easy-to-use and I have appreciated the images and templates they already have established that you can embed into your messages. I also appreciate how over the years, they've continued to update and enhance this feature. I had never used a system like this before and found it user friendly. More than anything, my favorite thing about REACH is the customer service. I receive lightning fast, knowledgeable responses to my questions. They go above and beyond to not only answer my question, but provide me with additional resources for future use. I can't say enough good things about the way in which they approach supporting their clients.

Aspetti negativi:

I do not have anything negative to report on using REACH.

Paul
Principal (Canada)
Gestione formativa, 51-200 dipendenti

REACH - Used in Secondary School

5,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Commenti: Excellent - highly recommend.

Aspetti positivi:

We use this product to keep students update with school information, provide some humour and display current events. The product is very easy to use and customer service is great. I have introduced the product at two different high schools with great success.

Aspetti negativi:

No real cons - it does everything I require with few issues.

Ray
President (USA)
Servizi e attività ricreative, 11-50 dipendenti

Reach

5,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Commenti: Excellent - Reach gave me the help I needed to get started and then left me alone! I like that.

Aspetti positivi:

Ease of use and help getting it set up originally

Aspetti negativi:

Cost, but then I don't like spending money :-)

William
Assistant Manager (USA)
Organizzazione eventi, 10.000+ dipendenti

Reach, it's good!

5,0 mese scorso Nuova

Commenti: user setting scheduling and displaying events and information

Aspetti positivi:

Set it and forget---until its time to change the display

Aspetti negativi:

there are no other features I require at this time

Patrick
Director of Golf and Nordic Operations (USA)
Servizi e attività ricreative, 51-200 dipendenti

Breckenridge Golf Club Review

5,0 mese scorso Nuova

Commenti: Very good support and love the layout for our customer base

Aspetti positivi:

Software makes it easy to display the relevant information that is needed for our customer base.

Aspetti negativi:

Sometimes the display gets stuck or something is off centered. Usually a quick reboot does the trick

Christine
Assistant to the Director (USA)

Communicate Like a Pro

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: From the start I knew I was dealing with a professional company. The training was very helpful and the fact that we can onboard any other person, at any other time, for free, is great. I was able to utilize the software right away and didn't really need a lot of support. When I've had questions or need help, the response is very quick. I love the quality of what we have chosen and have had others remark about how they love the displays. I'm glad that I did my homework and chose a winner.

Aspetti positivi:

I love that it is easy to use and very intuitive. I didn't want to have to buy special hardware or be a tech genius to operate it. I need plug and play and that is what I have. The other thing that I like about Reach is that when I have questions, I get excellent support.

Aspetti negativi:

I like the designing content features the least because they are not as user friendly or intuitive as other design software out there. Although, having said that, once you spend the time and get used to the nuances, you can create some very nice content.

Richard
IT Manager (Canada)
Marketing e pubblicità, 11-50 dipendenti

Large Scale Migration of 300 Screens

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: We had a huge problem. Find a new Content platform for our 300 screens. Find a platform that could handle scheduling. We had outgrown our in-house solution which was lacking in a multitude of features that we found on Reach. The support has always been 100% friendly and helpful, and Reach is always responsive to our needs.

Aspetti positivi:

Without Question, Reach has the best and most flexible scheduling solution I have seen. We like to present relevant and live information on our screens as a complement to our advertiser's content. What better or more pertinent content than a Schedule. Many of our clients are Arenas, and scheduling is thus an essential requirement. When we were looking to migrate, we thought we could never find a suitable scheduling platform until we found Reach. Of course, we do more than schedule, but that is what I like most.

Aspetti negativi:

There is not a lot to dislike. I can see improvements with the online calendar by adding more features, and I know those are on the way.

Kathy
Marketing Assistant (USA)
Servizi e attività ricreative, 501-1.000 dipendenti

Very satisfied with REACH TV

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: My overall experience with REACH is great! The customer service is very helpful and answers my questions right away and also follows up after a problem is resolved. The ease of uploading our flyers has saved a lot of time. The REACH program is very user friendly. I have been able to navigate the program without problems.

Aspetti positivi:

I like the ease of uploading our flyer images (already designed) for each of our programs at the Bartlett Park District and not having to recreate the messages. I also like the preview feature on the desktop without having to be in front of the actual screen. Also, I like that I can change the order of our messages under the change order tab. And lastly, adding videos are as easy to upload as images.

Aspetti negativi:

I am not sure if this problem is on our end (internet connection- I have contacted our IT staff and they cannot detect a problem), but under Dashboard - the Network health is offline. When viewing the screen in the lobby, my recently uploaded announcements are running correctly. So I am not sure why it would say it was off line? Also, sometimes when uploading a jpg, Reach will skew the jpg. The image won't fit the total space. I can enlarge the image (by pulling out the corners), but I cannot stretch the image horizontal because the proportions are constrained (skewed). This doesn't happen often (maybe twice a month) but when it does I have to snag (program) my jpg and save it again. So I am not sure if something happens to that file when saving it to a jpg or if something happens to the file when it is uploaded to REACH?

Kenneth
Director Audio Visual Services (USA)

Digital Signage - Higher Education

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Ability to communicate information across multiple campuses across the state. Unlimited training and assistance with content creation allows for us to hand off responsibilities to non technical personnel. Excellent experience overall.

Aspetti positivi:

Easy to use. Templates that allow for branding and standardization of content. Ability to share content across multiple signage players. Support and service after the sale.

Aspetti negativi:

Integration with our Emergency Alert and classroom scheduling systems was a challenge.

Justin
Senior Director of Member Engagement & Wellness (USA)
Gestione di organizzazioni non profit, 201-500 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Game changer during the pandemic

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: We use REACH to enhance our internal member amd digital communication. It now also serves as the seamless way for all members to reserve times of their choosing. REACH staff are accommodating and the software and hardware work just as well today as the first day of install several years ago.

Aspetti positivi:

We have used REACH for several years and it always suited our needs. It wasn't until the reopening guidelines set forth by the State and numerous requirements did we fully reap the true advantages of REACH. Scheduling and reservations are now made simple and our Y members love this system. It's equally easy to use from the Admin and member perspective.

Aspetti negativi:

There is nothing to dislike! The only area for improvement could be to have a better app interface. Web based works seamlessly but the app could be significantly improved.

Chelsea
Marketing Analyst & Communication Specialist (Canada)
Industria mineraria, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti

Great for Internal Communcations

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Overall, my experience with Reach has been easy and enjoyable. Reach provides us with all the necessities we need to efectively use digital signage and communicate across our Steelworks.

Aspetti positivi:

Reach has made our implementation of digital signage simple and easy. The support team is great to work with, always responds within the hour, and eager to help. One of the biggest things I like about the platform is the simplicity of it. As we are new to the digital signage platform, the ability to upload department specific content has been a breeze.

Aspetti negativi:

One of the features that would benefit our usage of Reach would be premade templates. Some of our admins are hesitant of building content because they are unsure of where to start. Having ready to use templates would give them a starting point and an idea on how to layout their content.

Elaine
Design and Media Coordinator (USA)
Istituzioni religiose, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Great overall product and amazing customer service!

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: This product is easy to use and customize. Whether you make your own graphics and upload them or use REACH's images and editing tools, you'll be happy with this system. The designers listen to our specific needs and are able to customize our template at any time as well. Everyone I've had contact with has been super helpful and had immediate follow-through. Most importantly, this system is RELIABLE!

Aspetti positivi:

We had a basic one-screen service for multiple years and upgraded our wall screen to REACH just a few weeks ago. Installation and ordering was easy with the help of our contact, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], who helped us every step of the way from design needs, installation, ordering, billing, and training. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] listened to our specific needs and was able to customize our program to be EXACTLY what we need for the present and for the future. When we thought we had the wrong cords for installation (which we didn't...our mistake), she was willing to send the correct ones overnight. She was willing to go over and above for us. This has been a consistent trend in all of my dealings with REACH. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Aspetti negativi:

The only thing I would change is the design tools. These aren't always easy to use. The best way to get around this is to design in another program and upload an image instead.

James
Program Manager (USA)
Gestione di organizzazioni non profit, 2-10 dipendenti

Reaching our Youth!

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Reach is a great tool that is user friendly and easy to follow. We have had many youth in our program mention they loved being able to sit and eat their meal and get updated at the same time. It is a great tool for what we do!

Aspetti positivi:

We are able to connect with the homeless youth we serve in a way that speaks to them (TV). As sad as it is TV broadcasting in facilities like ours have a huge impact on getting the information out that we need to! I love the fact that I can customize each page the way I want it and then adjust it anytime I need to. I also love the fact that there are stock photos that we can use to help upgrade our message to the clients.

Aspetti negativi:

I only think that I have trouble when I try to update the board, sometimes I get confused on how to get the updates to transfer to the screen. It is getting better but that was the only thing I had trouble with.

IT Analyst/Designer (USA)

Happy Administrator & User

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: We needed a solution that was powerful but more reasonably priced than some of the competition. Also a company that was more responsive than some of the large signage vendors. REACH has come through on all counts and has a corporate style that is more like dealing with a family business than one of a large company bureaucracy crunching numbers with everything and charging every way possible. Not to mention having to wait until a representative talks to a group of managers just to get the amount for a quote for even simple items. I do not want to seem like I am bashing our former companies, as they both have a quality product and good people. It is just I do not miss their corporate cultures one bit. To compare, dealing with REACH is genuinely pleasant and I can get answers quickly to any need I have. On the occasion where something was truly a hard thing to quote based on the number of variables, I receive honest feedback, am given a general idea of a range and after the process is planned out, I get the answer right away. I never feel like we are waiting because more important customers are in the queue ahead of us.

Aspetti positivi:

I like the ease of use and the quickness that I can post something to multiple signs in multiple locations. Our former provider was one with very good software and REACH had a slightly different approach, but one that made sense and allowed me to manage our signs more efficiently. They are very responsive to user feedback and it show in the software.

Aspetti negativi:

Honestly very little. No complaints from my side.

Stephen
Cable Supervisor / TV Instructor (USA)
Istruzione primaria/secondaria, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti

Creating Educational Access with REACH

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: We have enjoyed using REACH for over three years. Great staff and response time to any issues.

Aspetti positivi:

REACH has allowed our school district to communicate to our community in an efficient and stylish way. The best feature of this software is its video integration using video files and YouTube links. We have been able to include full video programs into our graphic message board.

Aspetti negativi:

We have had issues with the social media layouts and integration. The software includes URLs that might be included in a Facebook or Twitter post.

Michelle
Director of Marketing (USA)
Amministrazione pubblica, 201-500 dipendenti

Reach Digital Signage great value

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Overall, Reach is a great digital signage company. The product is perfect for our company needs and it is very easy to use.

Aspetti positivi:

The ease of use. The built in tools to create announcements are simple and uncomplicated. The support team is attentive and communicative.

Aspetti negativi:

I originally chose this product over the other provider because it offered a Facebook Live feature that is no longer available. It does not look like this feature is being reinstated.

Jereme
Tech Coordinator (USA)
Gestione formativa, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

I had originally gone with a different digital signage company, but went with REACH and love it.

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Better communication about what our students are currently working on in the building. We put everything on the signs from band concerts, quilting projects, sporting events, parent teacher conferences, lunch menus. Anything that goes on, we put it onto the signs so that when community members and family members are in the building they can get a pretty accurate and recent picture about what's going on at our school.

Aspetti positivi:

It looks very professional and matches our schools colors and logos perfectly. The social media tie ins are also very nice. The YouTube plugin feature is also so simple it's almost idiot proof. I also love that the entire area can be customized to your liking. The Alert system is also very cool for snow days and delays. The parents really like that one. I also like being able to upload PDF files straight to the signs. We get a lot of clothing order forms that are in PDF, so I just toss those up on the signs and we're good to go.

Aspetti negativi:

The scheduling part is a little bit difficult to work with. We have Rschools and it seems to pull a little bit odd, but that may just be me needing to reach out to Customer support representative a little more. It's easy to get it synced up, but it shows (Home) after every event. Not sure why that is. Another thing I've found a little odd is that it is sometimes hard to troubleshoot what is on the screen and what you are seeing when you do a preview. For example, if our FB is not working correctly the display will show all black but the preview will still show the content properly.

Heath
Marketing Coordinator (USA)
Salute mentale, 51-200 dipendenti

REACH, a customer's perspective

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: From first contact to implementation took a while on OUR END due to budgeting into a non-profit system. When we gave the green light it went very well and quickly...but not rushed. Support gave all the information our IT staff needed for a quick, and wireless, installation and implementation of service. Easy to use right from the start and has become even easier to use than when we started two years ago. They will have to pry this system from my, cold, dead hands if the budget ever becomes too lean or a change is suggested. So, I guess you can say I am pleased with the system and value.

Aspetti positivi:

Being able to edit/control content from literally ANYWHERE. This has saved our organization countless hours vs. the old way with USB thumb drives...not to mention 1 person can do the task that took 3 (with travel time) in the past! The Instagram posts are looking fabulous and the stock artwork saves so much time not having to scour the internet to create holiday greetings/notices of closure.

Aspetti negativi:

I know they are working on it already, but our Facebook posts sometimes appear strange and illegible. It seems only to appear legible when the post is not a 'shared' post or story...only when it's created on-page does it seem to appear legible.

Betsy
Marketing Manager (USA)
Settore marittimo, 201-500 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Solid foundation with flexibility to grow/expand

5,0 5 mesi fa

Commenti: We are a fairly new client, just REACHed the one-year mark. Their customer service continually makes a big impression. The initial sales process and onboarding was been very easy, which is a pleasant surprise. REACH is the perfect fit for us. It is a great foundation, and is allowing us to now move forward and add additional locations/functionality.

Aspetti positivi:

The software is easy to use and is similar to other platforms we use on the regular. The fact that there isn't a huge learning curve is appreciated.

Aspetti negativi:

One thing we wish was different - there is no longer a Proof of Play feature. We were told, however, that it was in development 9 months ago. Hopefully that will happen this year.

IT Analyst/Designer (USA)

Very Helpful Company with a Quality Product

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: We are in the process of moving all of our academic signage over to their platform, with some testing and several signs activated. Everyone I have worked with at REACH has been very accommodating, has tried to understand my timeline (which has changed quite a bit due to some legacy equipment we were initially going to use prematurely hitting end of life) and have displayed qualities including being genuinely helpful, willing to go above and beyond to make sure our rollout is moving along as planned, and regularly checking to ensure our experience with the company is first-rate.

Aspetti positivi:

We can do everything in the cloud that I need, the software itself is intuitive and works well. If I ever run into an issue, the REACH staff are very easy to work with and I have enjoyed working with them. I am a person who is laid-back, but has absolutely no hesitation at letting companies know if I am unhappy (our my company is) with them! REACH offers a very good product at a price point that has saved us considerable money while having 99% of the features we were used to using or considering using and added a few we did not have.

Aspetti negativi:

Very little. A few interactive items, I am used to programming myself versus working with the company for a minimal cost. I believe for most organizations, especially small business, this ends up being more of a feature as they can have dedicated people build whatever they need at exceptionally competitive rates. I am just a control freak, so it is more specific to my own personality and situation.