Valutazioni medie

• Nel complesso
  • Servizio clienti

Informazioni su Shippo

Evasione e spedizione degli ordini per brand di e-commerce in crescita.

Ulteriori informazioni su Shippo

Stai visualizzando 348 recensioni

James A.
  • Data della recensione: 11/8/2019

"Great Shipping Solution"

Vantaggi: I like that Shippo is easy to integrate with e-commerce sites like eBay and Etsy. I sell vinyl decals on both sites and it is very easy to sync unfulfilled orders. The software imports the customer's address perfectly and does an address verification before you purchase the shipping label. After the label is printed, the software automatically notifies the e-commerce site that the order has been shipped and posts the tracking number for the customer to view. This has been a huge time saver for me.

Inconvenienti: The software works very well for me and I have not found any cons to it.

• Data della recensione: 11/8/2019
Tim H.
Principal
Elettronica di consumo, Lavoratore autonomo
  • Data della recensione: 29/6/2020

"Great Shipping Software Highly Recommended"

Commenti: Since all labels render as a PDF file, I can reprint mis-printed labels as many times as needed...gone are the days of having to reload funds to purchase new labels due to printer malfunction. I also enjoy the discounted pricing on USPS labels. Haven't tried other carriers but I like the option of having UPS and DHL as well, maybe I will try them one day.

Vantaggi: Amazing shipping software, can't be any happier since switching from stamps.com. Easy to easy, convenient and integrates well with eBay.

Inconvenienti: Doesn't seem to integrate well with Square/Weebly online store, I noticed that the package tracking number was not carrying over to the Square order, it will just mark it as shipped with a blank tracking info

Michael E.
President/Owner
Editoria, 13-50 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 2/1/2019

"No "Flats" rate support, tough to get Refunds "

Vantaggi: My company was actually forced to use the software when my main business software company Freestyle (formerly Dydacomp) chose to integrate Shippo into their MOM software to save money on the programming it takes to keep current with carrier charges/requirements .

Inconvenienti: Biggest problem--no support of USPS "Flats" rates resulted in excess postage on flat envelope packages for months before it became apparent. Had to use apply postage manually in the short term then switch to UPS Mail Innovations to get lower cost "Flats" rates.
Secondly--very difficult dealing with them to get credits from Shippo for duplicate labels produced during training/mistakes. Very slow response and she couldn't seem to get it that when multiple labels are produced on the same day ($$) for the same address and only one package ever gets delivered that a mistake has been made. We managed to get some refunds but were still due hundreds of dollars when we were informed they couldn't help us any more.

• Data della recensione: 2/1/2019
Dale W.

"Covers Multi Platforms"

Vantaggi: I love that I can ship orders from several of my on-line stores form one location. My orders from Etsy and my own websight automaticly get sent to Shippo so I can prepare my shipping label and packing slip from one spot.

Inconvenienti: Sometimes I want to refund partial shipping cost to a customer if it cost less to ship then they were charged. I see no where I can do it from the Shippo sight so I still have to go back to Etsy or my sight and prepare their refund.

Jason S.
Vendita al dettaglio, Lavoratore autonomo
  • Data della recensione: 24/6/2020

"Helps Me Compete With The Big Guys!"

Vantaggi: Shippo really helps me compete with the larger players in terms of shipping. I am able to offer free shipping and still price my products to keep me competitive and profitable.

Inconvenienti: Different payment options for each user would be nice.

Scarlet T.
Artigianato, Lavoratore autonomo
  • Data della recensione: 2/7/2020

"Easy to use"

Commenti: The one time I had to contact Shippo over a credit for a voided label, customer service was very prompt and helpful. A great experience.

Vantaggi: Shippo has an excellent interface that is simple to use. It's also easy to pull reports and sort data.

Inconvenienti: I used a different shipping software that gives you the option of buying carbon credits to offset your shipping impacts. It would be nice if Shippo also offered this capability.

• Data della recensione: 2/7/2020
Kim M.
Sicrezza e indagini, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 26/6/2020

"LOVE Shippo"

Commenti: Shippo has been an amazing asset to our company and have made shipping a easy process instead of a headache.

Vantaggi: The software is extremely easy to use and seamlessly integrates with my GoDaddy account. They have made shipping a pain free process.

Inconvenienti: When refunding a label I wish it didn't take so long to receive the refund.

• Data della recensione: 26/6/2020
Les Z.
Belle arti, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 23/6/2020

"Easy to Use Shippo Software"

Commenti: I wish I could get a live body to talk to. The instructions online leave much to be desired.

Vantaggi: Very easy to use and have had no problems creating labels for orders.

Inconvenienti: I wish that integrating Fedex, etc was easier. I have contacted customer support to no avail.

Racheal D.
  • Data della recensione: 23/6/2020

"Better Customer Experience with easy to use Shippo!"

Commenti: Shipping became so much easier making the customer experience seamless.

Vantaggi: The ease of use and ability to connect my website and various shipping companies is amazing. I also love that there is no subscription you pay as you go.

Inconvenienti: Some of the functionality for other websites I use and the fact that I’m not able to add my products into the platform.

Crystal W.
Prodotti alimentari e bevande, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 29/6/2020

"Great for small businesses"

Commenti: Very positive to date

Vantaggi: I used a competitor software which charged me a monthly fee without my knowledge. So, I switched to Shippo and am not disappointed. I don't have a ton of shipments each month and Shippo is very affordable for my little business. On top of that, the Wix integration makes my life so much easier.

Inconvenienti: There are some glitches that can be annoying but nothing major.

Britt W.
Prodotti alimentari e bevande, Lavoratore autonomo
  • Data della recensione: 6/7/2020

"eCommerce is a fun now"

Commenti: I appreciate all that they are doing to bring eCommerce to food and beverages in a meaningful way. It's nice to know everything I need will be in one place and I can search for problems before I reach out to their team for more information. It's rare that my problem and troubleshooting aren't available in their help system.

Vantaggi: I love the adaptability and software applications that I can use. I have discovered several spaces where I needed to streamline or needed an application function(s) that were already synced and functional with Shippo. Their customer service is OTC- Off The Charts- responsive and very empathetic to a sometimes overwhelmed solopreneur.

Inconvenienti: I would like to be able to update the look of the dashboard with weekly stats/updates available to show how much Shippo saves me time and energy.

• Data della recensione: 6/7/2020
Joanna M.
Beni di consumo, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 4/10/2019

"Great option for any business"

Vantaggi: We couldn't get through the day without Shippo. We are constantly shipping products everyday and without an easy streamlined system like Shippo we would not be able to function as a business. it's quick and simple. I like that it helps with the addresses, if you put it part of the address it will automatically put in the rest of it. If you have a business that requires you to ship then you need to have Shippo!

Inconvenienti: I don't like the recent change with having the green box at the bottom right hand corner rather than where it used to be in the upper left hand corner.

Sarah F.
owner, order fulfillment, sourcing, books, creative director
  • Data della recensione: 21/12/2018

"Shippo saves me money every day, and is honestly a service I rely on and trust."

Commenti: Overall I am extremely impressed with Shippo, I have not had one single negative experience using this software and that is not a common trait in this rocky world of online commerce. With all the stresses involved it would be easy to take this service for granted, but if it were to not exist tomorrow I know that I would be sorely dismayed and it would be a difficult blow. I also, use Shippo exclusively for all return shipping labels as they are "pay when used", and it makes returns so much easier to deal with.

Vantaggi: The software is very user-friendly. Easy to maneuver, to understand, just take the time to read through the plans and billing--set up your account with billing (paypal is an easy option) and if you aren't familiar with the carriers and the rates/services they offer, get informed. I like the fact that I can play around with dimensions and weights and find the right package size and shipping option for the least cost while not compromising product integrity or arrival deadlines.

Inconvenienti: I can't really think of a "least" in the list of adjectives that come to mind. I began my e-commerce journey exactly one year ago this week and I don't remember how I came across Shippo, but I have been using this software nearly every day and sometimes several times a day (I sell on platforms that have their own shipping options, so for me to choose Shippo over their discounted plans really says a lot!) I rely on the lower pricing on Priority shipping for a majority of parcels that I ship regularly.

• Data della recensione: 21/12/2018
Philip O.
Musica, Lavoratore autonomo
  • Data della recensione: 1/10/2019

"Shipping Options Made Simple"

Commenti: Wasn't particularly hard to setup, payment for shipping charges are weekely which is cool, entering manual dimensions and package details and ship From/To is probably my favorite feature. International shipping which can be tricky is 1,2,3 Go!

Vantaggi: I love that I can cross check pricing between various shippers with one glance. I also love that shipping integrates with ecommerce and the cost is per transaction vs monthly. As a secondary shipping platform, this is hugely beneficial. Very good blogs and the software is updating and evolving. I have actually encountered 0 bugs!

Inconvenienti: Wish they had a mobile app with optional notifications.

• Data della recensione: 1/10/2019
Melissa S.
  • Data della recensione: 3/8/2019

"Makes shipping easy!"

Commenti: It has made making my mailing labels SO much quicker! You have saved me so much time over my old way. I was using the USPS site and it took forever to fill out each label. Having previous shipments stored helps when creating a new label. I love how it syncs with my website and Etsy. Overall it has made shipping more professional and easy!

Vantaggi: I love how it tracks all my orders from various platforms (my 2 websites, Etsy). I can see at a glance what I need to ship and from where.
The auto-fill feature on addresses is great. Also the verifying an address is very helpful!
Being able to "store" addresses and make another label for another package without having a new order helps.
I always use USPS so being able to set that as a default helps speed making labels up.

Inconvenienti: The only con I have is the auto fill when creating a new label using the same email address. It will keep auto filling with the other address and if one client orders several gifts for different people, it's kinda a pain.

• Data della recensione: 3/8/2019
Kim W.
CEO / Inventor
  • Data della recensione: 23/6/2020

"Been using for years and love it!"

Commenti: Shippo helps us to quickly get through our orders with how it syncs with our Godaddy store. As a small business, Shippo streamlines our process so that we can concentrate on our customers.

Vantaggi: I truly enjoy that the process is easy and it states clearly what my choices are. Searching for customers is easy as well. I have been using Shippo for years and have never had any mistakes or mess-ups in tracking or anything. Everything is up to date and quickly editable.

Inconvenienti: I do not like that if I go in and edit an address in the software and save it- it is not permanent. And I have to create that label right there if I want to save the address I changed it to. I don't know if it is my browser or not, but this has been and issue. Also, if I update an address on my selling platform, it doesn't sync with Shippo. But other than that I am happy with it.

Zackary B.
  • Data della recensione: 20/6/2018

"One of the few shipping providers that offers a ton of features for free!"

Vantaggi: We use the free tier option and obviously that's one great feature alone for our business.
We love the UI and can navigate around it with ease and the other shipping provider options are not even close to being this easy, we've tried them all. One part that also works great for us is that all shipping charges go into a bulk charge on our card which helps with bookkeeping (compared to a bunch of little charges for each shipment).

Inconvenienti: The newer feature of validating addresses is great but it also actually messes up some addresses. Our own return address is a specialized one and the auto-validate address feature corrects it to an address that is actually not correct as we have to specific the PMB number. I reached out to customer support to resolve this and they resolved it quickly but there should still be an option to manually override addresses in situations like that.

• Data della recensione: 20/6/2018
Beverly M.
Artigianato, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 4/10/2019

"One of the best decisions our company ever made to use Shippo for our shipping needs."

Vantaggi: The software has been super easy to use. The rates are a little better than what we can get on other ecommerce sites that we sell on. Shippo bills us once a week for the labels that we have purchased during the week on the plan that we currently use. We also like that we can create labels from orders that we get from other ecommerce sites that do not integrate with Shippo. We highly recommend then to everyone. It's been a great tool and time saver for our business.

Inconvenienti: When we first started using Shippo Parcel Post Select would always come up as the mailing service they picked for us to use, because it was a little a few cents cheaper than Priority Mail. We didn't use that service so I had to void a lot labels in the beginning but that has been address and we haven't had any issues since.

Robin I.
Artigianato, Lavoratore autonomo

"Best Shipping Software"

Commenti: It's so awesome. I tell everyone about it.

Vantaggi: Shippo is cheap, which makes it extremely affordable for a small business that ships products regularly but not constantly. It's easy to use, as it integrates with the platforms I currently sell on, and manually entry is easy too. And the shipping labels are priced super competitively with any other platform I've used. I also love that you can price compare between different shipping companies like FedEx, UPS and USPS really easily. Bulk orders are easy to do as well. It's also formatted to print 4x6 shipping labels for my Demo.

Inconvenienti: When you search to find a previous order, you can't click to make a new label for that one and add it to a bulk label order. I often have people pay once for a 6 month subscription, which means that every month I need to dig back through and find their address and print a new label for them. It would be much easier if I could click other name and add them to the rest of my bulk labels I'm printing rather than having to do it individually.

John F.
Commercio all'ingrosso, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 2/8/2019

"Seamless and efficient solution of shipping"

Commenti: Have used for two years. Shipping 2-10 packages a week. Easy to use on the road and ship from remote locations. Would take a major problem for me to consider changing shipping software. I am sold on Go Shippo for my shipment needs

Vantaggi: Able to pre make templateds for frequent items
Level 1 discounted mail and shipping discounts
Many free features, which meet my needs
Scalable for when increased shipping is needed with growth
Intuitive easy to use

Inconvenienti: Short learning curve setting up initially

John W.
Co-owner / Operator
  • Data della recensione: 26/9/2019

"Excellent and easy shipping solution for our small business"

Vantaggi: We opened a Shopify store in 2014 to complement our Etsy shop. So we needed something to get bulk/business rates for our Shopify shipments like we get on Etsy. Shippo got us those bulk rates immediately. It's very easy to use and is getting easier all the time. They keep adding features and shipping partners which is good for us and our customers. We've recently been using DHL for high priority overseas shipments (which clobbers USPS Priority Mail). It's cheaper too. Customer service is excellent and friendly. On the few occasions I had questions I had a complete answer in no time.

Inconvenienti: Some of the menus could be hard to navigate at first (locating certain features). But nothing serious that I didn't get used to after using a few times.

• Data della recensione: 26/9/2019
Benjamin S.
Articoli sportivi, Lavoratore autonomo
  • Data della recensione: 12/8/2019

"Great shipping software!"

Vantaggi: Very user friendly, easy to set up, and easy to use. Much faster than our previous options.

Inconvenienti: The lack of mobile support. The dashboard is very hard to use on a phone.

• Data della recensione: 12/8/2019
Riley M.
Beni di consumo, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi
  • Data della recensione: 7/7/2020

"No complaints"

Commenti: awesome, easy, cheap (i think). i would recommend it to ALL of my customers

Vantaggi: super easy, was free for a while. i honestly dont even know what i pay for it right now, i thought it was still free. either way, it has changed my life compared to filling out labels by hand. mass upload with csv is very very helpful. i like being able to save package templates

Inconvenienti: it would be cool to see how much i save every time i buy a label. i would maybe add something that allows you to collect orders and put the data directly into shippo. right now, i collect orders with a google form that collects address info, then i download that as a csv and upload it to shippo. it would be cool to have a feature that allows me to create an order form using shippo so i dont have to download it each time

• Data della recensione: 7/7/2020
Cameron S.
Entrepreneur
Beni di lusso e gioielli, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi
  • Data della recensione: 31/1/2020

"Forget the others... Shippo is my go to!"

Commenti: I have loved doing my order fulfillment with Shippo. Having a platform that could show me my options for carrier/speed/rate is extremely helpful and it allows us to very seamlessly fulfill orders for our customers! 10/10 recommended to anyone shipping packages!

Vantaggi: - integration with Shopify
- option to default export as 4x6 labels (Perfect for my Dymo 4XL printer)
- easy to use interface
- customize packing slip with logo
- competitors often have ugly branding on the shipping label, but Shippo elegantly has a cute hippo!

Inconvenienti: - modifying the packing list in Shippo is available in some cases, but often when I needed it, it was disabled.
- the verification process for new account sign ups currently has a manual verification via email with customer service representatives which could be automated.

• Data della recensione: 31/1/2020
Jeff A.
Commercio all'ingrosso, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 18/12/2018

"Complete shipping package"

Commenti: It is the best shipping software for any parcel. Need to advertise more and get folks off of USPS.com

Vantaggi: The shippo package not only helps by writing shipping labels it does other things other software doesn't do. It will give you the appropriate address from a partial, it has all the different types of shipping containers listed, it saves money, and most of all, you can into the software anytime, and it save your shipments and makes it easy to bring them back up. I had a very hard time getting into the USPS software after 1pm to make a label.
I've used stamps.com. USPS.com, and shippo is the best all around shipping software.

Inconvenienti: The only thing I didn't like was when I first set things up customer service was done by email only. No phone calls. But since I'm set up and been running a few years that issue doesn't bother me anymore. No problems at all.

• Data della recensione: 18/12/2018