Da 15 anni aiutiamo le aziende italiane
a scegliere i migliori software

Informazioni su Shippo

Evasione e spedizione degli ordini per brand di e-commerce in crescita.

Ulteriori informazioni su Shippo

Aspetti positivi:

Great Discounts and Great CSV upload. Easy Mac style navigation.

Aspetti negativi:

The only negative I can say is that occasionally the auto fill on the address will pull something that is incorrect. Ve had one package be shipped to the wrong address because of this.

Valutazioni di Shippo

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

Shippo ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,8 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 814 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato Shippo?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (814)

Tiffany
Tiffany
Founder/Formulator
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Salute, benessere e fitness, Lavoratore autonomo
Fonte della recensione

Easy to use with good discounts

5,0 2 anni fa
Sottotitoli in italiano disponibili nel lettore video
Marc
Marc
Relationship Architect (USA)
Marketing e pubblicità, 2-10 dipendenti

The only "con" is NOT using Shippo

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Imagine for a moment you are at a 6-star beach resort on a gorgeous archipelago somewhere. You arrived on a private jet and have been picked up in a limo of your choosing. You are now walking along the beach with sandals in one hand an oversized umbrella and a fruit-laden cocktail in the other. Dolphins are leaping out of the water a few feet (meters) from shore. The sun is reflecting off the crystal blue water. The blood orange and yellow shimmer dances gayly on top of the waves...u get it I think!!!

Aspetti positivi:

Super easy to use and set up and link your various shipping accounts. They make it almost whimsically easy to "test" the product with a forever free account. Savings for free and paid accounts are the same. Today (May 20, 2021) I saved 32% on USPS and a whopping 62% on UPS!! I have been typically just printing labels from the namesake sites and thought the claims of savings were "up to" claims and the reality was going to be fairly negligible. Think eBay and then they turn around a charge you for buying shipping through them completely negating or making it more expensive to ship through eBay. NOT Shippo! Not only is it free and commission-free but they REALLY do have great rates and the savings are LEGIT not "UP TO" BS but real money! Heck if you are an eBay seller you would be foolish if you didn't give Shippo a whirl! So, in short, I love the money I save, the ease of set-up and use and the customer support is fast and furious. I HATE bot customer support in general but Shippo is pretty, pretty, pretty good too!

Aspetti negativi:

Overall with the free account that I have, I LOVE LOVE LOVE everything about it. If I wanted to channel my inner "Karen" I could groan loudly in my best Jewish whine, I want to integrate more shipping channels without paying to upgrade, but free UPS and USPS are good enough for my needs!

Linda
Business Owner (USA)
Artigianato, Lavoratore autonomo

Alternative considerate:

Perfect solution for a small business owner

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: I love the ability to see all the shipping options available to me so that I can easily pick the right product. This is particularly helpful when considering the different ways to use USPS Priority Mail. I am confident that I always am able to easily select the most cost effective shipping option for my product and destination.
Shippo's customer service is also outstanding. Because of a training issue at our local post office, my company was assessed a number of label surcharges by the USPS due to a USPS postal clerk putting multiple items on the scale at one time. Shippo handled the situation by filing disputes on my behalf saving me a lot of time.

Aspetti positivi:

I love that both my website sales and my Etsy shop sales can flow into Shippo so that order management and shipping label purchases can be done from one platform.

Aspetti negativi:

I love it! It just is so much easier than other platforms I've used. There isn't anything I'd change.

Hannah
Founder and leader (USA)
Fonte della recensione

Shippo is great but better when it was free for unlimited labels.

5,0 2 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: Was great until they changed and limited the free service. Now I use less intuitive and speedy services for most of my shipping.

Aspetti positivi:

Excellent interface. Good customer service when I did have issues.

Aspetti negativi:

It was free for unlimited labels (extra features did cost more but I only needed the basics) and then they switched to only 30 per month for the free service. I still use those 30, but then switch to other clients for the rest of the month. I hope this changes back.

Brittany
Founder (USA)
Artigianato, 2-10 dipendenti

Customer Service Problems!

1,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Customer service is not capable of handling basic problems. Shippo "accidentally" reused a USPS tracking number too soon. So old data was still present on the current label. It's been 4 days and they haven't been able to do anything at all. They haven't offered a refund, to assist with insurance. It's clear they don't know what to do. They actually said at one point, "we're not responsible" even though tracking was purchased and issued through them. My emails don't get a response, live chat just says "we've asked USPS" and nothing moves forward. Sometimes live chat is available. Sometimes it's not. It's not based on days of the week or times of day. It's just random. Also, yes they do have hidden surcharges with every carrier and no they won't help you dispute them. They just said "the dispute was sided with the carrier" but any other shipping software allows you to provide detailed information and with every other shipping software they side with the shipper.

Aspetti positivi:

Unfortunately I don't have anything positive to say about this software.

Aspetti negativi:

Customer service is difficult to reach and not knowledgeable.

Dylan
Operations Manager (USA)
Logistica e catena di approvvigionamento, 11-50 dipendenti

Shippo Makes Shipping Critical Documents and Paperwork Stress Free

5,0 3 mesi fa

Commenti: I don't know if our accounting team would be able to operate without shippo it has helped streamline our mailing processes.

Aspetti positivi:

Shippo has made sending our clients Checks, Paperwork and other otherwise critical documents that need to be physically sent to our clients stress free. We can sleep well at night knowing that Shippo's tools will keep us covered! The ease of use in comparing shipping rates makes it super easy for our Accounting team to use as well.

Aspetti negativi:

The shipment summaries can sometimes lack the granularity neccesary to file it away in our other systems such as airtables, however all things considered this is a super small issue!

Great Shipping Solution

5,0 5 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

I like that Shippo is easy to integrate with e-commerce sites like eBay and Etsy. I sell vinyl decals on both sites and it is very easy to sync unfulfilled orders. The software imports the customer's address perfectly and does an address verification before you purchase the shipping label. After the label is printed, the software automatically notifies the e-commerce site that the order has been shipped and posts the tracking number for the customer to view. This has been a huge time saver for me.

Aspetti negativi:

The software works very well for me and I have not found any cons to it.

Dale
Dale

Covers Multi Platforms

Aspetti positivi:

I love that I can ship orders from several of my on-line stores form one location. My orders from Etsy and my own websight automaticly get sent to Shippo so I can prepare my shipping label and packing slip from one spot.

Aspetti negativi:

Sometimes I want to refund partial shipping cost to a customer if it cost less to ship then they were charged. I see no where I can do it from the Shippo sight so I still have to go back to Etsy or my sight and prepare their refund.

Cameron
Cameron
Entrepreneur (USA)
Beni di lusso e gioielli, 2-10 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Forget the others... Shippo is my go to!

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: I have loved doing my order fulfillment with Shippo. Having a platform that could show me my options for carrier/speed/rate is extremely helpful and it allows us to very seamlessly fulfill orders for our customers! 10/10 recommended to anyone shipping packages!

Aspetti positivi:

- integration with Shopify - option to default export as 4x6 labels (Perfect for my Dymo 4XL printer) - easy to use interface - customize packing slip with logo - competitors often have ugly branding on the shipping label, but Shippo elegantly has a cute hippo!

Aspetti negativi:

- modifying the packing list in Shippo is available in some cases, but often when I needed it, it was disabled. - the verification process for new account sign ups currently has a manual verification via email with customer service representatives which could be automated.

Utente Verificato
Forniture e materiali, 201-500 dipendenti

Retiree Shipping From Home

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Being retired I love that I can ship from home with your super good rates. I buy and sell online and you have the best choice of shippers and rates.

Aspetti positivi:

I like the easiness. And the competitive pricing. I like to ship from home without having to go somewhere else. I love the competitive choices of how to ship and how much to spend. I can print and ship any time day or night.

Aspetti negativi:

I would like to be able to get an estimate based on zip codes and package size before I commit a name and address.

Utente Verificato
Commercio all'ingrosso, 2-10 dipendenti

A Great Shipping Software for Multiple Carriers in One Place

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: I use this to ship products from my online store. Shippo integrates with many retail sites to import sales and shipping info to limit manual mistakes. I integrate it with a Wix store.

Aspetti positivi:

I like that I can purchase shipping for USPS, UPS, FedEx, DHL, etc. all in the same place. I get discount rates and quick replies from email support.

Aspetti negativi:

I don't exactly like seeing the Shippo logo on shipping labels, however, I use Acrobat to remove that and put my company's logo on the shipping labels instead.

William
Founder (USA)

Shippo is EASILY within Top 3 shipping methods

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Overall experience was very positive.

Aspetti positivi:

Most important, very competitive rates across the most popular platforms. 2nd, easy to use. I'm in and out for all my labels. 3rdly, Incredibly responsive support team.

Aspetti negativi:

Not being able to customize the label size to unique sizes.

Patrick
Owner/Operator (USA)
Marketing e pubblicità, Lavoratore autonomo

I heart Shippo

Aspetti positivi:

Shippo was recommended to me by a trusted friend and business associate, and it did not disappoint. It simply does everything I need, efficiently and easily. The ability to save frequently-used package sizes/weights is such a big time-saver. I've recommended Shippo to many people since I started using it.

Aspetti negativi:

Every once in a while I have difficulty entering weight and/or dimensions for a custom-size package, but really this could easily be user error rather than a fault in the software.

Tracey
CEO (USA)
Vendita al dettaglio, Lavoratore autonomo

GoShippo for Home Based Business

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: I can schedule a pickup from my front door!! Since the pandemic broke out, it has saved lots of time and headaches!! It is straight forward easy to maneuver and saves so much time and money from having to stand in line at the post office.

Aspetti positivi:

GoShippo is a must have for a Home Based Business.

Aspetti negativi:

I would like to see integration with Square

Sarah
A bit of everything (USA)
Mezzi di comunicazione, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Smooth speedy interface, pay as you go pricing

Aspetti positivi:

I love the fact that it's browser-based, so I don't have to worry about downloading a program, making it work with the current version of Windows, and then upgrading it every few months (or even more often). GoShippo has this nailed.

Aspetti negativi:

Integration with OpenCart would be nice. Otherwise, I'm pretty happy.

Mr (USA)
Internet, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Shippo is my chosen program

4,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: All in all, excellent except as noted above

Aspetti positivi:

I like the fact that it was not complicated to learn. It was very easy and logical. I get great value on my printed labels and The Shippo Insurance appears to be a great value too! I like the fact that I can choose between multiple shipping methods even though USPS in by far my chosen method. Record keeping is a snap with the ability to download orders or shipments and I also receive emails from Shippo every time I buy 1 label or multiple at a time. I like the fact that I get a copy of the label (great for reprints and records and invoices too)! I have multiple online stores and my order are imported in and in many cases I automatically designate box size and weight.

Aspetti negativi:

I do not like the fact that I can not import and combine orders going to the same buyer. (it saves me shipping and insurance cost)! This needs to be changed. I have twice asked support for this and have not gotten a reasonable answer. The other problem I have had is that I have two stores with eBay and when I have to change a password on one I have to delete both and reinstall. Treating each store as independent of the other would allow me to delete one and not have to reinstall both!

Vincent

Rate-Shopping Is The Killer Feature

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Very good, and I've saved a lot of money OR I've found ways to improve my shipping speed to my customers for the same money.

Aspetti positivi:

The fact that I can make a shipment and see rates for all the major carriers is the killer feature that changed everything for me. Often I would ship something USPS Priority thinking it was the cheapest option, but with Shippo's bulk UPS rate it usually comes in either cheaper or close enough where it pays to go UPS. It's easy to use, makes sense, and doesn't seem to have any major omissions or hiccups.

Aspetti negativi:

I wish it had an address parser; something I could just paste a 1 line address into and it would parse out the full address. Other apps I've used have it and it's great. It's a major time saver.

Joaquin
Director (USA)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 2-10 dipendenti

Best tool for shipping

Commenti: Best discovery I''ve done since using STAMPS

Aspetti positivi:

Easy to use, easy to install, easy to print

Aspetti negativi:

I did not find any reason not to use this product

Kim
CEO / Inventor (USA)
Fonte della recensione

Been using for years and love it!

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Shippo helps us to quickly get through our orders with how it syncs with our Godaddy store. As a small business, Shippo streamlines our process so that we can concentrate on our customers.

Aspetti positivi:

I truly enjoy that the process is easy and it states clearly what my choices are. Searching for customers is easy as well. I have been using Shippo for years and have never had any mistakes or mess-ups in tracking or anything. Everything is up to date and quickly editable.

Aspetti negativi:

I do not like that if I go in and edit an address in the software and save it- it is not permanent. And I have to create that label right there if I want to save the address I changed it to. I don't know if it is my browser or not, but this has been and issue. Also, if I update an address on my selling platform, it doesn't sync with Shippo. But other than that I am happy with it.

Wolfgang
Web Master (USA)
Agricoltura, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Great Program, Very Comprehensive!

Aspetti positivi:

Shippo was introduced to me by Weebly my web site builder. I have loved it from the first day. It integrates many, many selling sites in one shipping window. It also offers every shipping company available. I also opened a Shippo UPS account with substantial savings.

Aspetti negativi:

I hated to see the integration with Weebly being cut. I would have loved to ship my Weebly orders still with Shippo and not have to go back to their web site.

Zackary
Fonte della recensione

One of the few shipping providers that offers a ton of features for free!

5,0 6 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

We use the free tier option and obviously that's one great feature alone for our business. We love the UI and can navigate around it with ease and the other shipping provider options are not even close to being this easy, we've tried them all. One part that also works great for us is that all shipping charges go into a bulk charge on our card which helps with bookkeeping (compared to a bunch of little charges for each shipment).

Aspetti negativi:

The newer feature of validating addresses is great but it also actually messes up some addresses. Our own return address is a specialized one and the auto-validate address feature corrects it to an address that is actually not correct as we have to specific the PMB number. I reached out to customer support to resolve this and they resolved it quickly but there should still be an option to manually override addresses in situations like that.

Robin
Artigianato, Lavoratore autonomo

Best Shipping Software

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: It's so awesome. I tell everyone about it.

Aspetti positivi:

Shippo is cheap, which makes it extremely affordable for a small business that ships products regularly but not constantly. It's easy to use, as it integrates with the platforms I currently sell on, and manually entry is easy too. And the shipping labels are priced super competitively with any other platform I've used. I also love that you can price compare between different shipping companies like FedEx, UPS and USPS really easily. Bulk orders are easy to do as well. It's also formatted to print 4x6 shipping labels for my Demo.

Aspetti negativi:

When you search to find a previous order, you can't click to make a new label for that one and add it to a bulk label order. I often have people pay once for a 6 month subscription, which means that every month I need to dig back through and find their address and print a new label for them. It would be much easier if I could click other name and add them to the rest of my bulk labels I'm printing rather than having to do it individually.

Peter
General Manager (Francia)
Commercio all'ingrosso, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

There are tools that need to be developed.

4,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: It was beneficial for the shipping process in general. It was just unpleasant for us to use the product. The product needs to be improved in this sense.

Aspetti positivi:

Customer service. Shipment tag functionality for order form. The integration option is satisfactory. Tools that make the shipping and shipment tracking process practical.

Aspetti negativi:

Using the product is not easy. The price is high compared to its competitors. Ul could have been more intuitive and cleaner.

Kari
CEO (USA)
Vendita al dettaglio, Lavoratore autonomo
Fonte della recensione

Easy to use and UPS discounts

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Easy to make labels that are ready to be dropped off at postal service - no waiting. Can re-print if not printed correctly the first time. Easy to connect to UPS, USPS and FedEx accounts.

Aspetti positivi:

It doesn't require a monthly fee, so when my small business sends less, we pay less. It's easy to create new labels and integrate from my Squarespace website. The UPS discount is especially helpful since USPS isn't as reliable time-wise nowadays and my products are perishable.

Aspetti negativi:

Since I ship with icepacks, the product shipping weight isn't a true value. When creating my own label (like when receiving an order over the phone), it requires a weight when adding the products. Then I need to override the weight for the whole package after entering an estimated amount per product.

Jeff
Commercio all'ingrosso, 2-10 dipendenti

Complete shipping package

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: It is the best shipping software for any parcel. Need to advertise more and get folks off of USPS.com

Aspetti positivi:

The shippo package not only helps by writing shipping labels it does other things other software doesn't do. It will give you the appropriate address from a partial, it has all the different types of shipping containers listed, it saves money, and most of all, you can into the software anytime, and it save your shipments and makes it easy to bring them back up. I had a very hard time getting into the USPS software after 1pm to make a label. I've used stamps.com. USPS.com, and shippo is the best all around shipping software.

Aspetti negativi:

The only thing I didn't like was when I first set things up customer service was done by email only. No phone calls. But since I'm set up and been running a few years that issue doesn't bother me anymore. No problems at all.

Lisa
Baker, Owner (USA)
Produzione di alimenti, Lavoratore autonomo

Game Changer for my Small Business

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: From day 1, Shippo has allowed me to run my business effectively. I actively recommend the service to anyone in my field looking to ship products.

Aspetti positivi:

Shippo has allowed me to significantly expand my customer base by giving me efficient shipping means. I am able to ship all over the country easily because of the software. It helps my at home small business look even more professional to customers.

Aspetti negativi:

My e-commerce platform (Castiron) does not currently integrate with Shippo so I have to enter in each address. But that is something Castiron needs to adjust.