Da 15 anni aiutiamo le aziende italiane
a scegliere i migliori software

Informazioni su SendPulse

Piattaforma di e-mail marketing con canali aggiuntivi: SMS, notifiche push sul web e chatbot su Facebook e WhatsApp. il piano gratuito include 15.000 e-mail.

Ulteriori informazioni su SendPulse

Aspetti positivi:

Installing was fast and the UI is easy to use to set up the campaigns.

Aspetti negativi:

You will need to pay once you exceed 2500 which will happen sooner than you think.

Valutazioni di SendPulse

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

SendPulse ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,6 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 662 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato SendPulse?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (662)

Nicola
Psicologo (Italia)
Opere pubbliche, Lavoratore autonomo

Quasi ineccepible

4,0 8 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

Uso giornalmente questa piattaforma e non ne posso fare più a meno ormai! Grande facilità nel costruire le campagne... versatile!

Aspetti negativi:

Non una pecca, ma implementare una migliore integrazione con altre app sarebbe gradito.Per il resto, per me, è eccellente

Fernando Manoel
Fernando Manoel
CEO (Brasile)
E-learning, Lavoratore autonomo

Alternative considerate:

great email marketing management tool

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Overall I am satisfied with the use of the tool in terms of value for money. I believe I will continue to use SendPulse for a long time.

Aspetti positivi:

The structure is very simple and practical. I can build campaigns and automations without too many problems. The fact of sending unlimited emails is also very interesting.

Aspetti negativi:

In automations, more functionality can still be added to simplify the flow.

Marce
CEO (Spagna)
Beni di consumo, 2-10 dipendenti

Very easy to use.

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: SendPulse offers a wide range of services to implement in your marketing strategies. The support is fast and very competitively priced. I have done excellent with their email service. The automation and built-in A/B testing made it very easy for me to convert. It is very interesting to be able to have a free version to test it, it is fully operational, only limited to the number of emails, which is logical. Very useful to test it before signing up.Overall the experience has been very satisfactory, they have a lot of tools they provide for tracking Campaigns and the behaviour of your users.

Aspetti positivi:

Is easy to use, and integration very simple. Works fine.

Aspetti negativi:

I haven't found anything I don't like yet. Maybe they could improve the user/price ratios?

Suzanne
HR Manager (USA)
Industria alberghiera, 11-50 dipendenti

My Experience With SendPulse

5,0 2 settimane fa Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

When it comes to handling marketing, SendPulse is an all in one marketing solution It makes email marketing easy and also comes with helpful CRM features

Aspetti negativi:

No bad experiences, SendPulse has been smooth

Utente Verificato
Consulenza manageriale, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte: GetApp

Good but API is hard work

3,0 8 anni fa

Commenti: So – I am going to caveat this whole thing with – if you’re not interested in using the API or you are not coming from another service with an existing API integration, this probably won’t apply to you. Summary: 2 different API’s, both awfully designed, both poorly documented, both with completely different authentication methods, credentials etc. however, the application itself is great, so if you’re not using the API, it’s probably fine. Full Review: SendPulse has a functional API, but it feels like it was created by someone that read a REST API book of best practices without really thinking about how people would / should use it. My biggest problem is the way authentication works (on the main API which is for sending your campaigns, managing subscriptions etc.), sure it follows all OAUTH standards, but this means you need to manage identify on your application so you send all the correct tokens etc., it feels very Salesforce, not Slack (if you have used either of these API’s you will know, Slack is easy, Salesforce is really really hard) – another comparison would be that it feels like IBM made this software when you are using the API, not a start-up. If you are coming from something like MailChimp – the MailChimp API is easy, send a request with your API key and whatever you are requesting happens or you get a meaningful response, I have seen many garbage responses from the SendPulse API – you cannot guarantee JSON will come back, sometimes you get HTML, sometimes you get a weird HTML 404 page with some Yahoo copyright notices all over it, it all depends on how mangled your request is – so on top of having to worry about handling identity, you need to handle all sorts of strange responses not just JSON – and therein lies the next problem – DOCUMENTATION: The API documentation is god-damn-awful, and because the API is quite complex and / or obscure in terms of how you request stuff, you often end up with garbage responses and have to trial-and-error how stuff works. SendPulse has created a bunch of libraries to make this easier, and if you want to hang your PHP application by using their library, then go ahead – but if you have some kind of background task manager you will probably have to write your own stuff, which in most cases would not be too hard, but because the documentation is sparse, I really struggled to do even the basic stuff with CURL on the command line – if I was to suggest anything, provide CURL examples like Slack does, at least that way I could reverse engineer the CURL to sort out the lack of actual documentation (again, it’s a problem because the API responds with junk HTML if you get your request wrong so you don’t know what is actually wrong and have to trial-and-error a lot). On top of all of this, if you are planning on using the SMTP send-alone API, you have a completely different authentication process – one that I still have no idea how to make work – this is what the documentation says about how to authenticate: http://i.imgur.com/sVAc3II.png (the original documentation is here, but I think you need to be logged in to view it: https://login.sendpulse.com/manual/smtp-api/) I personally have no idea how to authenticate against this SMTP API. I have not yet asked support about it because they are looking at something else for me that is more important, but I just don’t…….. what….. from the documentation (a required parameter to authenticate, IV): “iv – an initialization vector, encrypted by a public key with an OpenSSL Library usage” – what is this? Why is it never mentioned again? how do I get it? And most importantly, why on earth is it different to the (already convoluted) other OAUTH authentication on the main mail API? Anyway, to wrap this up, I picked up SendPulse because I needed both templated / campaign based email and SMTP / transactional email and I previously had MailChimp, but did not want to pay for Mandrill because my SMTP volumes were super low. SendPulse is fine, but I have wasted more time than the money I would have saved just using Mandril, however if you can get over all of this, the product is actually pretty good which is why I have not left a steamer of a review score, and as I said at the start, if you are not using the API it is great. I just hope they release a new version of the API that focuses on functionality rather than horrible REST standards (although I’m not convinced all of this is standards compliant), which I think have generally been thrown away by the new-wave tech start-ups so people can quickly deliver value.

Price Web Interface Email Builder

API Can't use Email Builder emails in the SMTP email interface

Ewa
Marketing Team Lead (Canada)
Salute, benessere e fitness, 51-200 dipendenti

Lead Capture & Management Tool: SendPulse

4,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

It is easy to create, customize and send mobile optimized emails with SendPulse.

Aspetti negativi:

It is a perfect suite although it is highly priced compared to alternatives.

Gabor
Gabor
CEO (Ungheria)
Marketing e pubblicità, Lavoratore autonomo

Best newsletter service

4,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: I have switched over to SendPulse about a year ago or so. Before I was using another software doing similar functions. I never regretted the switch and have switch or newly signed up my customers to it too. I highly recommend.

Aspetti positivi:

This is one of the easiest software to use from all the newsletter software I have been using in the past. This is also one of the cheapest.

Aspetti negativi:

There are a few parts which needs a bit more polishing. The newsletter building part could be more user friendly.

Jennifer
Jennifer
Human Resources Generalist (USA)
Ospedali e sistemi sanitari, 10.000+ dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

I love how easy it is to use and the template library is extensive

4,0 9 mesi fa

Commenti: My favorite feature of the EDM campaign editing menu is. In the library, I was able to quickly locate a mailing template that I could then easily and graphically modify to meet my needs.

Aspetti positivi:

Sendpulse has improved the legitimacy of my company's brand and communications by making me look more competent in my dealings with clients and customers.

Aspetti negativi:

The lack of sufficient Email verification is the thing I despise the most. We should all verify emails before sending out a campaign, but nobody ever does. Unfortunately, I can't check all of my listings every month because of the monthly limits on email verification.

Santiago
Santiago
Inbound Leader (Colombia)
Marketing e pubblicità, 2-10 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

We started using and became partners as soon as we could!

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: We started using the free version and since we are a digital marketing agency started to use it on our own clients first, guess what, we loved it so much that we became partners to offer it to our clients too!

Aspetti positivi:

We love the software, we were using another alternative which was way cheaper - in functionality, but not in price. Custom fields were a must and we got them, plus the automation features are incredible!

Aspetti negativi:

We had some small issues while connecting the domain but they just don't amount to much, plus the support team solved them in less than 3 minutes, so no concerns!

Owner (USA)
Medicina alternativa, Lavoratore autonomo

Alternative considerate:

Sendpulse is CRM automation in perfect harmony

Aspetti positivi:

For me the best features so far are the Chatbots, push notifications, landing page builder, and automations.

Aspetti negativi:

So far I haven’t found anything really negative. if I had to say anything, possibly build the sendpulse academy up more with more courses.

Ajith
Ajith
UI/UX Developer (India)
Software informatici, 2-10 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Nice experience of using whatsapp chatbot and all SendPulse features

Aspetti positivi:

Very easy to use and user friendly. Their pricing plan is also very attractive when we compared to its alternatives.

Aspetti negativi:

Only had 7 days trial. Should need at-least 14 - 30 days as trial period.

Victor
Mr. (Argentina)
E-learning, 2-10 dipendenti

Excellent Email Marketing Tool with Great Features and Analytics

5,0 11 mesi fa

Commenti: My overall experience with SendPulse has been positive, primarily due to its robust communication capabilities and impressive results. It stands as one of my favorite email marketing tools, thanks to its extensive set of features and powerful analytics tools that provide valuable insights.

Aspetti positivi:

I really liked the user-friendly interface of SendPulse, making it incredibly easy to use. The customer support was exceptional, providing fast and efficient assistance whenever needed. Moreover, the software's affordability was a significant advantage, making it a great choice for small businesses or startups. I also appreciate that they frequently introduce new features and support educational events, which adds value to their services.

Aspetti negativi:

One major drawback I experienced was the lack of a fraud protocol. I encountered an issue with a scammer using their email, and the company didn't have a clear procedure to handle such situations. Additionally, I faced problems when my email campaign had more than 10 bounced emails, as they blocked my account and refused to offer any customer service. This was quite disappointing and affected my overall experience.

Sushil
Managing Director (Nepal)
Fotografia, 201-500 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi
Fonte della recensione

Pushing thousands of emails only takes minutes with SendPulse

4,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: We have a wonderful experience with SendPulse. It easily allows us to quickly upload and manage our large pool of customer's email addresses so that we can push regular newsletters, and promotional offers, and updates. Now, we don't have to worry about sending emails to each of our customers manually, killing colossal time.

Aspetti positivi:

Sendpulse is quite affordable and offers a free plan that can meet the needs of most startups and small businesses. And, not to forget, they have very dedicated and responsive support representatives who are always willing to answer any of the queries made. Also, the usability is quite impressive and does not require much technical knowledge to build an email marketing template even from scratch.

Aspetti negativi:

The only dislike that I would like to mention about SendPulse is that it allows sending test emails only to one email after drafting any email templates. We cannot add additional email addresses to receive test emails so that our entire creative team could cross verify the draft.

Risposta di SendPulse

3 anni fa

Thank you for your review, Sushil. If you want to send test emails, uppi can create a separate list with your team's emails and send to this list first. It's easy to send the same campaign to a different list later.

Sunitha
Sunitha
NATIONAL SCHOOL FEEDING PROGRAM FACILITATOR (Francia)
Sviluppo di programmi, 201-500 dipendenti

SendPulse review

4,0 anno scorso

Aspetti positivi:

I appreciated SendPulse's comprehensive marketing platform that enabled me to manage my email, SMS and web push campaigns in one place. This made it effortless to stay on top of my marketing and guarantee smooth operation. Furthermore, the platform was user-friendly and came with helpful tutorials and support. I also enjoyed the various features, such as automation, segmentation, analytics, and A/B testing, which made it simpler to optimize campaigns and tailor content for maximum impact. Lastly, the pricing plans were very economical, making it a great option for businesses of all sizes.

Aspetti negativi:

No, for now i dont have any problem for using sendpulse

Paul
CEO (Perù)
Gestione formativa, 51-200 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi
Fonte della recensione

they do not clearly communicate the changes, it smells like a scam

3,0 anno scorso

Commenti: I think it can improve

Aspetti positivi:

It seems to me an acceptable service, not very ergonomic but acceptable

Aspetti negativi:

I have worked on the platform and it seems comfortable to me, but they have made last-minute changes and they have not published or notified by email, I am still waiting for answers from a person in charge

Sales Pro (USA)
Settore automobilistico, Lavoratore autonomo

Use it every day

4,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: The ability to send multiple personalized emails and sms message to my whole list or I can segment down to a small group. Very good value.

Aspetti positivi:

The best thing I like about sendpulse is ease of use. You can very easily set up a automated email flow along with sms message all in the same program. You can build custom temples emails and SMS message. You have the ability to use variables to make your campaign be more personalized. You can import emails or build them with HTML builder also. Click and drop email builders make it very simple. You also earn credits that can be used to pay for services. Customer support is fast and. Very helpful.

Aspetti negativi:

The big issue is speed, they do have an issue when it comes to. Page speed when saving email templets. It can be a little frustrating when you are trying to fix something small.

Abdul
Owner (Pakistan)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 2-10 dipendenti

Best email services

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: I have been using third party email services for 10 years now for my marketing and transactional emails through eCommerce software. And SendPulse is the best that I have ever used. I tried many in the past but had to change from time to time due to delivery issues. But once I used SendPulse, I not only using it for myself for last 4 years but also have referred many people who were facing same issues like me. Email services depends upon on delivery time and exact statistics which Sendpulse fulfills without any issue ever.

Aspetti positivi:

Best email delivery time Always land in inbox on all providers Very detailed statistics on each delivery

Aspetti negativi:

I haven't found any con in it and that is why I am using it for last 4+ years.

Kevin
Kevin
Computer Programmer (USA)
Software informatici, Lavoratore autonomo

Send Pulse: Email Marketing made easy

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: I really like the app and it got me by for quite some time. There is no drag and drop builder like most never platforms so I've already moved on to a new product.

Aspetti positivi:

I really liked using Send Pulse for my email marketing. They have a generous free tier so you can easily get started and use it for quite sometime before having to pay for it. The HTML editor is good and I can easily create custom templates and it is easy to add an unsubscribe button. The product has great domain options to brand your emails, easy to hookup your domains, and manage your email templates.

Aspetti negativi:

I am not to happy about the transactional mail services requiring a double opt-in to get approved. Sometimes informational emails are sent when you signup for services. They couldn't approve it even though it's assumed the opt-in is when you signup for an account and check a box to opt-in. Other services like mail gun allow you to have a single opt-in then automatic opt-out system. It's way easier and I would use another product for transactional emails.

Maria
Copywriter (Armenia)
Marketing e pubblicità, 2-10 dipendenti

Easy email marketing

Aspetti positivi:

Email marketing is one of the successful ways to promote your business, present various offers and reach the people interested in your activity. So creating an attractive and understandable email body for such purposes is much more manageable when we use SendPulse. It has pretty good widgets, blocks, and tools that make the email-creating process enjoyable even for those who don't have time or skills for designing. I have been using this product for informing our clients about the latest offers on flights, last-minute sales and so on. You can track the users that received the email or opened it. It is quite easy to add/remove contacts or make new lists.

Aspetti negativi:

It would be better if SendPulse had more design tools suitable to the company's style.

Shivang
VP of Global Payor Relations (USA)
Ospedali e sistemi sanitari, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Integrated email marketing made easy, swift, and seamless

5,0 8 mesi fa

Commenti: We started using SendPulse about a year ago when we were looking to build out our leads and marketing client list. It's been essential to our firm since then, mainly due to the high ability for us to customize nearly everything, from end to end. The experience in using this software has only gotten better over time.

Aspetti positivi:

The A/B testing capabilities are something I highly value as a manager. Targeted messaging and push notifications enabled for leads are also an essential feature. Finally, I love how SendPulse allows us to promote special offers via push notifications to specific clients. The customizability of this platform is key.

Aspetti negativi:

The chatbot builder is a fantastic feature, but there has been a bit of a learning curve in building it and using it.

Natalia
Human Resources Consultant (Ucraina)
Risorse umane, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

The service facilitates many tasks

5,0 6 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

We use SendPulse for over a year. We chose this particular service, since the price for a subscription is on average 50% lower than that of competitors. At the same time, the functionality of the service is not inferior to them. Mailing automation works fine, the attached files do not disappear.

Aspetti negativi:

There are no complaints about the work of the service. But we had such a case, when for a month’s subscription, we had twice the amount withdrawn from the card. We wrote to the support service and in a month everything was returned. But why it did not happen to us explained.

Barry
Owner (USA)
Coaching e formazione professionale, Lavoratore autonomo

Send Pulse is the Best!

Aspetti positivi:

I have used mail chimp and aweber and find Send Pulse the easiest and most affordable system.

Aspetti negativi:

I find it a very intuitive system to use. No complaints.

Adam
Co-founder (Israele)
Salute, benessere e fitness, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Best mail merge and multiple channel product

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Very efficient support.

Aspetti positivi:

Tons of important features, ease of use. Very flexible. Superb automation - e.g. triggering automated mailing and messaging from within my website. Ease of integration. Scalable.

Aspetti negativi:

Lack of right to left support (can be overcome using HTML).

Risposta di SendPulse

3 anni fa

Thank you for the 5-star rating and your review, Adam!

Gian
Coo (Brasile)
Settore automobilistico, 2-10 dipendenti

Very Good

Aspetti positivi:

Easy to use, fast and accurate technical support and very good business service

Aspetti negativi:

It is not possible to register the sale by products, only by deals.

Rodrigo
Rodrigo
Project Manager (Brasile)
Prodotti alimentari e bevande, 51-200 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Prova gratuita

Great for less money!

5,0 12 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

Price and chatbot features are very good.

Aspetti negativi:

Limited Whatsapp Business API on trial test.