Informazioni su HelpCrunch

Software gratuito di chat dal vivo per startup e piccole imprese. Piattaforma clienti all-in-one: Live chat + e-mail + gestione dei ticket per aziende di grandi dimensioni.

Ulteriori informazioni su HelpCrunch

Aspetti positivi:

Easy to integrate in my app. Mobile app so I can answer customers asap.

Aspetti negativi:

The Widget looks sort of hard on the edges when using it on pc.

Valutazioni di HelpCrunch

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

HelpCrunch ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,8 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 176 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato HelpCrunch?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (176)

Grant
Senior Technical Lead (USA)

Alternative considerate:

Good chat client for customer support and feedback

4,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: We use HelpCrunch as our primary support tool (for potential customers with questions, for customers with questions, for feedback reports, etc). Installation and subscribing was easy using a WordPress plugin, and the interface is easy to understand, configure, and use if you're familiar with web interfaces like Google Apps, Intercom (to which HelpCrunch is very similar, and far less expensive). The mobile app allows us to respond immediately to customers without being tied to a desk. Being in the early stages (first year) of a software release, this allows us to get immediate feedback from our customers, and, possibly more importantly, from those who would be our customers except for some reason, so that we can make good decisions.

Aspetti positivi:

- Easy to install - Good basic chat functionality with the ability to scale - Inexpensive for chat, and, again, can scale in price as new features are added - Looks good (both the chat that faces the customer and the user interface for our support people) - Ability to capture customer's email address or not based on a schedule, so that we can allow customers rapid access without entering personal information during business hours, but require name/email after hours - Responsive customer support

Aspetti negativi:

- Occasional bugs, e.g. schedule not triggering at expected times - Lack of some basic functionality at lower pricing levels (e.g. if a customer chats, then goes offline, the software won't email the customer that there's a new message unless you're on a higher plan that costs twice as much)

2 anni fa

Thanks a lot, Grant!

Thomas
Client Success Director (Francia)

Excellent value-for-money Software for our SaaS business

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: While we were only looking for a chat solution, and had two bad experiences with competitors who had "automated solutions" where no-one was actually there to sort their bugs out. Helpcrunch, on the other hand was reactive from day 1. We were pretty quick to install it on our system (both website & SaaS). We programmed dozens of automated messages, also use it to push product news to our customers, and get quick feedback through the chat for our on-trial customers. Overall, I recommand Helpcrunch for Chat Messenging and E-mailing, though I have not tested all the options that are part of our package (such as the integrated Resource Center) I look forward for further developments of the solution in 2020 !

Aspetti positivi:

- Complete suite for emailing and chat - Simple enough, yet highly customizable - Very reactive customer support teams

Aspetti negativi:

- No Drip email marketing implemented (well, not yet as of 12/2019)

3 anni fa

Hey Thomas! Thanks a lot for all the comments. We're pumped you're with us. Would love for your to explore the Knowledge base (Resource Center) as well - it's really helpful if you want to automate your support and provide a self-service option for customers. If any questions, we're always there to assist you.

Alex
Strategic Account Executive (Ucraina)
Software informatici, 51-200 dipendenti

Way to improve HelpCrunch

4,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Overall it is good based on the functionality it currently has. But there is always ways for improvement, right?

Aspetti positivi:

Integration with iPhone. Easy to track if all chat users were handled and taken care of. Easy to embed on the website. Ability to send an email to offline chatters. The ability to block a person. Emailing a transcript.

Aspetti negativi:

- The fact I always have to open Helpcrunch website to answer chats. Sometimes you just forget to do that! The fact there is no any Windows App which would support HelpCrunch and start with Windows, so the chat would be always be connected to the agent. - The fact there are no shortcuts or templates which would allow to type something like "/greet" and it would send a templated message i.e. Hello my name is Alex Satler. Please let me know how may I help you today? etc" - The fact there is no way to guide your chat visitors around your website. Say, a visitor is interested in seeing my pricing. I simply enter a code "/price" and it re-directs a visitor to the page with our pricing and so on.

3 anni fa

Hey Alex! Thanks for the detailed review. Glad you found most of the functionality in HelpCrunch helpful and easy to use. Of course, there's always room for improvements - and that's what out team is always after. Wanted to address a few things you've pointed out: - Currently there is only the browser version of the product available, but we're looking to develop desktop versions (for Mac and Windows) at some point, perhaps next year. - You can utilize Saved responses feature to instantly insert templated messages in the conversation. Just type in '#' when entering a new message and you'll see the list of all saved responses which you can insert and modify at any time. This way you can create a greeting or a pricing-related message with a link to your pricing page. Hope that helps. If you have any other suggestions or questions, don't hesitate to reach our support team via chat!

Lana
Lana
CEO (Ucraina)
Internet, 11-50 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

The software that really helps

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: HelpCruch has everything we need to automate the process of catching leads, providing necessary information to them and don't let them forget about us after we had a chat.
All the features are pretty detailed which helps to create what you really need. For instance, a pop-up. You can select different styles, colors, there is no limit on what you do. That's why your work with HelpCrunch is a pleasure.
One more thing, that will definitely win your heart is outstanding online customer support HelpCrunch has. They treat you not as a random user, but like a friend. Furthermore, they do release the features you request. They are just fabulous :)

Aspetti positivi:

HelpCrunch has a user-friendly interface with all necessary features supported. I would say, the team has thought for us by creating top-notch functionality. It was a great surprise, uniquely different pop-ups, and automatic follow-ups. I would recommend to each new user to set up a demo call to see the full set of functions the HelpCrunch chat platform has.

Aspetti negativi:

There is nothing I can list here :) Like... really nothing :)

3 anni fa

Lana, you made our team's day. Thanks for all the love! We're super glad to have you and supporthunt team as our loyal customers.

Utente Verificato
Developer / CEO (Belgio)
Fonte della recensione

Good but app can be better

4,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: I like the chat and the history of the chat by user/contact. If the mobile app could show me the meta data when a chat comes in, that would be perfect.

Aspetti positivi:

I use HelpCrunch because i needed a more advanced chat solution. I use the chat to support my logged in users. I do not want to aks them name or company (meta data) as i have this info as they are logged in already. It was important the chat had a mobile (iOS) app, so i can give support on the road and as soon as possible. Looks nice and professional. I do not use a lot of the other functions, like the Knowledge Base.

Aspetti negativi:

I have asked support multiple times to improve the mobile app. As a chat comes in, i can only see the name and none of the meta data, which is very important to me. I don't understand why this is not in the app, as it is an important part of the help solution. The web application in the browser is a bit heavy. I could not (or very slow) load it on slow (hotel) internet connections. (working in Safari)

3 anni fa

Hey there! Thanks for all the feedback. Our support team received your request regarding user data in mobile apps. We've already added this to our backlog and we'll see how soon it will be implemented :) We'll also look into the slow app loading on low internet speed. Stay tuned! If you want to receive updates on those, just ping our team and we'll be sending you updates on periodic basis.

Bhushan
Bhushan
Marketing Head (India)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 11-50 dipendenti

Sales Acquisition and Retention With HelpCrunch

4,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Initially, we tracked our user behaviour of users coming on to the page. With this we tried to figure out what time most of the user are active and online, this helped us to followup with the user effectively and also helped us to improve our conversion rates to 12%.
Now, we are trying to send multiple follow up messages from the start with strong CTA's and have seen significant growth in sales.

Aspetti positivi:

Iam a noob developer and i have a responsibility of finding better customer relation management chat bot which improve my sales, i was on hunt for chatbots which is easy to use and customise, this is when i came across helpcrunch as i saw it gives me many integrations like mail and text where i get notified when an user has any concern. Along with this i also liked the customisation menu which is properly structured so that every entity can be changed with ease. As it also give 14 day free trial, this will altogether will get a customer and retain them effortlessly.

Aspetti negativi:

I liked pretty much everything, only thing i feel like can be improved is widget customisation along with the sizes and colours, this will make completely handful to the user.

3 anni fa

Hi Bhushan! Thanks a lot for sharing your experience with HelpCrunch. Seeing those conversion, sales and retention metrics improve is what it's all about. As to the widget customization, we've looked at dozens of other live chat solution and couldn't find a more customizable chat widgets. On HelpCrunch you can change widget size, colors, and there are many other customization options to play with. Nevertheless, we're constantly adding new exciting tweaks and features to the live chat. Feel free to reach out to our team to share your suggestions. Cheers!

BJ
News editor (USA)
Quotidiani, 11-50 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Very good software that drives customer interaction

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Very pleased. Nice people, good software and good value for money.

Aspetti positivi:

I love HelpCrunch. I have tried literally 50 programs out of the 200 or so that are out there. HelpCrunch was my choice after a long search, and I am so glad I did. The ease of use is extraordinary, and I am thrilled with the help I have received. I am a news editor so trying to actually launch a new software program is often hard as I found out doing free trials on other programs, but I was able to set up HelpCrunch in two hours one evening. It was a great use of time, because now I am finally seeing results when other software would draw crickets. So I would suggest HelpCrunch to anyone serious about communication.

Aspetti negativi:

I would like to see Facebook Messenger integration which I know will be coming soon, but I would like it now.

3 anni fa

Thanks so much for the detailed review, BJ! We're looking to improve our user onboarding soon so it takes even less time to completely set up your account. And yes, facebook messenger integration is coming soon. Stay tuned! Appreciate your business.

Peter
Photographer (Paesi Bassi)
Fotografia, Lavoratore autonomo
Fonte della recensione

Excellent chat software for your Wordpress site!

Aspetti positivi:

Helpcrunch is very easy to setup and configure. They offer a very low cost (free) entry level so you can evaluate as long as you want. Helpcrunch has very low impact on the site performance, which is very important to me. Helpcrunch has an app on tablets and mobile phones which is extremely responsive. I hardly ever miss a chat because the app is so fast.

Aspetti negativi:

I can not think of anything I don’t like about the software. It is technically ok, and the developers are not harassing me with commercial mails like many other do. It is friendly software, made by friendly people.

3 anni fa

Appreciate the kind words, Peter!

Petr
CEO (Cechia)

Alternative considerate:

Itegrated cost effective solution very suitable for SMB

5,0 anno scorso

Aspetti positivi:

Great integrated solution suitable for SMB, easy to deploy and manage, no complicated ticketing system and features uselfull only for enterprices. Knowledge base and chat integrated in one solution. KB default design is modern and nice, not necessary to customize too much (compared to Freshdesk for example). Full KB/chat customization is included (Freshdesk will ask you additional up to 40 USD).

Aspetti negativi:

Support can be faster. In „rush days“ you may wait a few hours for response, but then you’ll get professional answers that help you solve your problem.

Max
Managing Director (Nuova Zelanda)
Trasporto aereo/Aviazione, Lavoratore autonomo

Ever-improving, powerful alternative to Intercom

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Great customer service, willing to listen to any and all requests.

Aspetti positivi:

HelpCrunch was the clear choice for me because of their value for money services, compared to other expensive Support systems. They are continually improving and adding features which is great.

Aspetti negativi:

I've been a customer for a couple of years and it was originally a more simple Chat solution but now they have developed and extended their platform with other features.

3 anni fa

It's awesome to have you with us, Max!

Mitch
Mitch
Co-Founder (Canada)
E-learning, 2-10 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Great platform to directly connect with customers

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: So far it's been great. I saw many people raving about their customer support and yes, it is legendary! So far I've only interacted with them twice and it's been great!

Aspetti positivi:

I'm loving the macro systems which makes replying to help requests quick and easy, also the fact that you can connect and extend the functionality inside your app is going to be helpful. The best thing however I think is just how easy it was to get setup and start having real conversations with people.

Aspetti negativi:

It's really a small thing, but I'm looking forward to when they can allow us to send verified email from our own domains. For the moment this isn't a deal killer for us, but it will be nice to have the highest deliverability possible using our own custom domains.

3 anni fa

Thanks so much for the kind words, Mitch!

Jelena
Jelena
Sales manager (Lituania)
Moda e articoli di abbigliamento, 2-10 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

I have been using and testing numerous apps so far, and Helpcrunch is truly a winner.

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: The best option for small businesses

Aspetti positivi:

User-friendly admin panel, great price, very helpful support, best-written knowledge base. The best alternative to Intercom. Lots of options. I am not even sure if I need a chatbot anymore, as there are enough options for using messages and popups. Easy to use for anyone. My newly hired inexperienced customer support agent just turned it on and understood all the features immediately.

Aspetti negativi:

Sending verified emails from our own domain would be good to have. However, support agents say it is coming.

2 anni fa

Thanks for your review, Jelena! Custom email domains feature will be added in the future for sure.

Juan
Marketing Director (USA)
Marketing e pubblicità, 2-10 dipendenti

Excellent Tool For Your Customers

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: I honestly stayed because of the awesome customer service that I received before I was a customer, and after. If your customer service would have been subpar, I would have stayed with the product I used before.

Aspetti positivi:

My customers can reach me with any questions they have about something I offer, or something in general on my website. Like the instant message I get on the app, and the ability reply to customers, even when they have left the site.

Aspetti negativi:

The only thing I don't like about the software is the fact that we can't change the suhdomain. I have my widget on multiple sites, but can't change the suhdomain.

3 anni fa

Hi Juan! Thanks for your review. Glad that you're now able to easily chat with your customers in real-time and reach them even after they leave your website. Your feature request regarding subdomains is well taken. We should start working on this soon. Cheers!

Utente Verificato
Founder (USA)
E-learning, Lavoratore autonomo

Alternative considerate:

The Bread and Butter for your digital support team.

Aspetti positivi:

UI, Design, UX and features. Helpcrunch delivers value by focusing on communication. Sure you can have all the other bells and whistles it provides but for the price and plan you subscribe to it will do the job effectively and efficiently.

Aspetti negativi:

More integrations would be great and there are some 'limitors' based on plan but its only ever an issue if you're an enterprise. For the average startup or small business, helpcrunch is awesome.

3 anni fa

Thank you for the review!

vincent
Owner (USA)
Elettronica di consumo, 2-10 dipendenti

Good overall

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: We have seen a dramatic rise in the quality of our communications with customers during business hours.

Aspetti positivi:

Good solid connections with customers. Feel comfortable to know they have received some information.

Aspetti negativi:

Off hours are very hard to manage. Customers done seem to know they are not online with agent and are leaving s message. No online list of customers on website browsing before chat to give better view of who is going to chat and why.

3 anni fa

Hey Vincent! Thanks a lot for the review and the feedback! Have you tried putting up an offline form & message? This helps your customers to clearly tell if your team is offline or not. Feel free to reach out to our team via chat, we'll be happy to help you with that or any other questions.

Ops manager (USA)
Servizi ai consumatori, 2-10 dipendenti

HC runs our business!

Aspetti positivi:

Tribute is a business that directly interfaces with customers every single day on a very detailed level. HC helps us manage, organize and effectively communicate with every customer on time.

Aspetti negativi:

The UI has been improving over time which is great! A slightly more modern feel would be awesome. Functionality is much more important to us though

3 anni fa

We're very glad to have Tribute team with us, John! Thanks for the kind words. We expect to roll out a small UI update to make the chat look even more modern already this month. Cheers!

Rodney
Ceo (Australia)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 11-50 dipendenti

Has promise

4,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Support wasn’t great for a support software company. Very Slow software, they need to invest in a CDN of something.

Aspetti positivi:

Price is the best feature of this software. Overall the software has promise but isn’t quite ready for prime time. They are trying to Copy intercom so if you would like someone similar to intercom this software could suit.

Aspetti negativi:

Support was ok to poor and they are over charging for importing data into the system (quoted me $300+). Their iOS app isn’t the best, does not refresh correctly and isn’t that user friendly compared to intercom. The part that annoyed me was the speed of the system in Sydney Australia. 6 secs to load images on their site (confirmed with speed test sites too). Just too slow and support the fact they are not quite ready for prime time. Maybe another year they will be

Joe
Owner (UK)
Marketing e pubblicità, Lavoratore autonomo
Fonte della recensione

Great - probably the best messaging software

4,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Their support is amazing and friendly - regardless of you being a paying customer or free user.

Aspetti positivi:

Simply, the biggest pro is that it just works. When it comes to Messaging software, reliability is essential. In the past, ive had messaging plugins not send a message to me because i haven't opened their app in some time and it auto logged me out. I have never missed a message with helpcrunch. It also looks more modern than the competition.

Aspetti negativi:

There isn't really a con. The only thing is that i get emailed each time i receive a message - so if i am having a conversation with someone i will get dozens of emails, rather than just two emails, (one alert at the start and one summary at the end). But that is likely something that will get ironed out, more than an intentional feature.

3 anni fa

Thanks so much for your review, Joe! Appreciate all the little details you've mentioned. Your feedback regarding email notifications about new messages is well taken and passed to our product team. All the best!

Leonardo
Leonardo
Founder (Brasile)

Awesome Value for the Money

Aspetti positivi:

If you deal with customers, you need a system in place. Emails are a way to lose customers, because the conversation get lost in the way. We had this problem before, and we started to look for a system that could help us with our communication with customers and a central dashboard for our articles. Helpcrunch helped us to solve this problem. We installed the widget in our site and started to deal with customers support in a centralized manner, and also helped us with lead generation. The app also provides a knowledge base that you can use to keep your customers in the loop, on how to use your app and solve small issues without the need to reach out to support. Helpcrunch also packs pro-active messages, that you can use to interact with people who visit your site. It's easy and pleasent to use. I highly recommend

Aspetti negativi:

I can't say something bother us, I like the app and is easy to use.

3 anni fa

Appreciate your review, Leonardo. We're building HelpCrunch to help businesses like yours to solve the exact problems you described. Glad that you're able to centralize customer support and generate more leads for your business with the tool. All the best!

tijan
ceo (UK)
E-learning, 2-10 dipendenti

My experience with helpcrunch

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: I have tried virtually most of the customer service software out there, zend desk, helpcrunch, freshchat and name it. I tried all of them for more than a year before deciding that HelpCrunch is the solution we need. I can begin to list the Pros and Cons of all of these software but I wont go into that. HelpCrunch has a fantastic customer service team. Thumbs up particularly to Constantine, a great guy who is always on hand to assist at anytime. They treat you like a family. They continue to allow me test their software even when my trial has expired. Like I said above, the only issue I see with this software is the shortcut on mobile and I hope it is resolved soon.

Aspetti positivi:

The software is easy to use and have some great features you wont find in the others.

Aspetti negativi:

The safe responses are not working on mobile. This is the only downsize I see to this software and the team has assured me that it is been worked on. This shortcut is essential

3 anni fa

Hi Tijan! Thanks so much for such kind words, passed this to the entire team (you made Konstantine blush btw). Also, be sure that your feedback regarding saved responses on mobile is well taken - we will take care of this soon and notify you when done. See you inside HelpCrunch!

CMO (Ucraina)
Software informatici, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Overall an awesome chat tool!

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Easy to setup, no learning curve needed, our sales people cant live without it.

Aspetti positivi:

I lke the fact that its pretty configurable, it allows you have ton a of rules around what to show, where and to whom. Proactive messages is my favorite feature, banners are pretty handy too. Support is great by the way

Aspetti negativi:

A few improvments can be introduced the mobile user experiences but these are not critical at all

3 anni fa

Thanks a lot Max! We're happy to have Invisible on board.

Carsten
Carsten
Founder (Germania)
Fonte della recensione

The rising star of customer support software

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: I've done a research and found out HelpCrunch would be the best fit for us. Their pricing is absolute fair.

Aspetti positivi:

I love their UI and the support is amazing. All found bugs were fixed in a short time and I always got a response.

Aspetti negativi:

Still some features are missing, but these are on the roadmap. For instance I am waiting for custom domains and auto message for incoming messages to the shared inbox. But I really miss the possibility to switch between different accounts on web and mobile.

3 anni fa

Thanks a lot, Carsten. Your feature requests are definitely in our backlog, we should start working on those soon!

Bogdan
Bogdan
Marketing Team Lead (Ucraina)
Marketing e pubblicità, 11-50 dipendenti

Have been using HelpCrunch for over 2 years now

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Overall, I'm happy with HelpCrunch and easily recommend it to folks looking for a great marketing and customer support software

Aspetti positivi:

* Robust toolset of chat and email features, team reports are super useful too. * Affordable price per agent is definitely a plus (I hated paying per contact on Intercom before - it was too unpredictable for our fast growing SaaS) * Always helpful customer support assistants

Aspetti negativi:

None as of right now. We used to experience a few issues with it at the beginning, but everything works great for us currently. Probably the only thing I'd like to see improved is the speed of our emails deliverability (we have a 200K+ ema

4 anni fa

Thanks for the review Bogdan. We're glad to have SE Ranking amongst our customers :) We've recently rolled out an update that increases the email deliverability speed, as well as improves HelpCrunch service performance overall. I'm sure you'll notice the difference.

Adam
Customer support (Cechia)

Alternative considerate:

Best price-to-performance ratio helpdesk software!

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Overall experience with HelpCrunch has been really good and I think it will really help us with our business.

Aspetti positivi:

I like the ways you can customize this product to your needs/themes and the easy of use. Literally everybody would be capable to write an article in HelpCrunch and the changes are global instantly.

Aspetti negativi:

Only thing I didn't like that much is securing a custom domain helpdesk with SSL on different server than apache or nginx - they don't have instructions for our kind of server.

3 anni fa

Thanks a lot for sharing your experience with HelpCrunch, Adam! We'll be sure to update our security instructions for various servers.

Dave
CTO (Canada)

Absolutely perfect

Aspetti positivi:

The interface was solid and easy to use for my team. The setup process to be able to be live and functional was straight forward and take only some minutes to setup. Once online, the tools was also easy to use for the user of the website. The configuration options are well documented and helpcrunch offer wide range of options to configure the way you want to use the tools.

Aspetti negativi:

The only drawback we found was the desktop/mobile app. The notification seem to not always be receive in time and sometime we receive notification some minutes after the client leave the website.

3 anni fa

Hi Dave! Thanks much for the detailed review. Ease of chat setup is definitely important for us and our users. We're working on the mobile app notifications improvements already, we'll keep you updated!