Informazioni su Airtable

Airtable è il database che chiunque può utilizzare con una bellissima interfaccia, nello stile dei fogli di calcolo.

Ulteriori informazioni su Airtable

Aspetti positivi:

It is easy to understand, configure, and use. Customer service is great.

Aspetti negativi:

The UI is still slightly complicated, and I had a lot of trouble finding documentation on linked fields.

Valutazioni di Airtable

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

Airtable ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,7 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 1.434 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato Airtable?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (1.434)

Eduardo
Eduardo
Creative Director (Sudafrica)
Design, 11-50 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Once I started using it, any other table option makes me turn off

5,0 mese scorso Nuova

Commenti: It absolutely gives me the edge in planning my work.

Aspetti positivi:

Just the variaties of ways to show data - table, kanban, gallery, calendar, timeline, form! Its incredibly versatile and means you can craft it to many different types of people from CEO, to Marketing, to Finance.

Aspetti negativi:

The only downside I can see is that the per-seat amount can get high for multiple team members, I wish this could be lower or to only include core team members in that amount while having 'visitors' that have less access in the document.

Laurène
Head of Customer Success (Francia)
Software informatici, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Airtable is very powerful for building internal tool or back-offices, UX could be more user-friendly

4,0 2 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: We use Airtable in several ways:
- Internal ticketing system + reporting (works great)
- Custom apps for our customers, synced with our own software (back-office logic is great, end-user UX is not, we should have used a third-party app builder to make it more user-friendly)
- CRM extension (good for one-off analytics)
- Database for some automations using Make.com (having structured data really helps)
We are overall satisfied, we manage to do everything we want and integrate Airtable with our other software. We hope that Airtable Interfaces will get better, along with some improvements in formulas.

Aspetti positivi:

Airtable is very powerful. It makes database logic accessible to non-developer profiles. Being able to view your data in so many different ways is great. Usecases are endless.

Aspetti negativi:

I was disappointed by the inability to create easy-to-use apps for the final user. You can either share the entire database with them - which can be overwhelming - or cherry-pick views you want to share with them - which is impractical, especially because those views aren't editable. This makes Airtable great to build internal tools for tech-savvy teams, but in order to make it usable by other people you'll have to use a third-party app builder (Airtable will then be used as the database / back-office of your app). In addition to that, I sometimes get frustrated with some formulas, especially "datetime" formulas and recursive logic. These can become overly complicated in Airtable.

Nica Chesca
Social Media Manager (Filippine)
Marketing e pubblicità, 51-200 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi

Tool worth trying

3,0 3 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: Though it's something I didn't use for long, I still had a good experience using the tool for a couple of months. It's still worth trying just depends on what type of projects you will use it for.

Aspetti positivi:

I like the many features that it has like surveys and different views of your project.

Aspetti negativi:

It can also get so messy at times and difficult to use since it has many functionalities that are not user friendly. Has a steep learning curve compared to others that I've tried before.

Utente Verificato
Partner (Israele)
Capitale di rischio e private equity, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi

Alternative considerate:

Just didn't do it for me

4,0 mese scorso Nuova

Commenti: I found Airtable to be a nice database alternative at first, but after using it for a while I felt it restricted me too much and was a mess to manage (too many "views", separate databases and filter-states)

Aspetti positivi:

Easy import of Excel data, multi select fields, customizable fields

Aspetti negativi:

Too many "views" make it difficult to see what part of the data you are managing right now Hard to find the export data option (it's there but it's well hidden) Filtering system difficult in complex situations Slow to make change Pricing limits you by number of rows

Gary
Director (USA)
Istruzione superiore, 2-10 dipendenti

Transformational

Aspetti positivi:

Airtable has transformed the way I do my work. I am able to automate tasks, share information with others, and quickly compile data. It is so integrated into the way I do my work that I can't imagine functioning without.

Aspetti negativi:

Data is easy to get into Airtable and it is easy to manipulate data and information in Airtable. Getting data OUT of Airtable (e.g. printing reports) is still not as functional as I would like.

Stephanie
Blogger (USA)
Scrittura e attività redazionali, Lavoratore autonomo

When Spreadsheets Become Boring Move to Airtable

5,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Commenti: I love it and will always recommend it to everyone I know.

Aspetti positivi:

I love Airtable. It's like a combination of a spreadsheet, database software, task management tool, project management, and more. You can even customize your interface and have a calendar so you can look at the dates.

Aspetti negativi:

The only thing I think Airtable falls short is when you are you are putting a date in a table you can't customize a single field. You must change the how columm.

Vance
Digital Marketer (Singapore)
Salute, benessere e fitness, 2-10 dipendenti

Great spreadsheet alternative

5,0 3 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: Mostly pleasant with some data management strategies to keep within the limits.

Aspetti positivi:

Ease of use, overall performance, and UI/UX. It's a treat to work with Airtable, and even non-tech savvy users can pick it up fairly quickly.

Aspetti negativi:

Price, limits, and restrictions. Not exactly cost-effective for small businesses, the limits are very low for a spreadsheet tool, and even basic features are very limited or paywalled.

Trey
Sr. Manager of Culinary Innovation (USA)
Prodotti alimentari e bevande, 10.000+ dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi

Alternative considerate:

Airtable is a one stop shop for project & task management

5,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Commenti: I was on the team that assessed the PM tools and found this product to be very robust and easy to use / navigate. It has saved many man hours after implementation because we are no longer tracking down emails and spreadsheets - everything is in 1 place with a lot of visibility!

Aspetti positivi:

Airtable allows a PM to really set up architecture that is repeatable across many projects. Once a template is created you can copy and paste it so that you don't miss steps in the future. It also allows the creation of easy to read executive updates.

Aspetti negativi:

It is hard to get folks in the habit of logging in to use the system when you come from a system that consists of emails & spreadsheets (no fault of Airtable). The biggest challenge is breaking folks away from old habits.

Rachel
Learning and Development Consultant (USA)
Ospedali e sistemi sanitari, 10.000+ dipendenti

Airtable Solutions

5,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Commenti: I have greatly enjoyed both the product and the community around Airtable! It is a great tool that takes on powerful tasks.

Aspetti positivi:

Airtable was easy to learn and quite versatile in the data I could organize!

Aspetti negativi:

I sometimes struggled with automation, but I think that limitation was on the other integrating apps and less on airtable. The supporting documentation helped me to troubleshoot the issues.

Antonio
Antonio
Cofundador (Spagna)
Internet, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi

Más que un excel

Aspetti positivi:

Herramienta versátil que se adapta a todas las necesidades. Presenta una curva aprendizaje que te permite escalar sus potencialidades. Optima la library de los template. Bueno el servicio de atención al cliente

Aspetti negativi:

Nada que señalar. Objetivamente una de las mejores herramientas low code.

Adnan
Adnan
Digital Marketing Specialist (Turchia)
Software informatici, 11-50 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

All-in-one product for marketing & information management

5,0 3 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

We use Airtable as almost anything. If you are familiar with Airtable, you know that it can be anything. Just to name a few: Marketing task management Document and resource listing Forms for recruiting or surveys Content planning CRM Documenting any sort of research Visualising simple data Expense tracking

Aspetti negativi:

Airtable's some of the premium features are not very clear. So sometimes you have to stuck in some free features without knowing that you are already over capacity. However, using this product with free option for about 2-3 years in 2 different company so far. It's great! I also use Airtable for personal stuff like school applications, job hunting, and document/resource listing.

Madelyn
Lead Placement Coordinator (USA)
Reclutamento e selezione del personale, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Airtable Makes Our World Go Round!

5,0 3 mesi fa

Commenti: We LOVE. AIRTABLE! It's something we use daily, and it is the heart of our operation. We could not be as cohesive and productive without it. They are always updating, changing, and improving their software, and we are so grateful for that. We recommend Airtable to anyone and everyone we encounter in the business world, and I personally use the free version of Airtable to help organize my own personal life in many different ways (Christmas shopping, garden planning, groceries, etc.). It's not often you find a program that can help fully organize and run a business, while also being able to be an asset in your personal life, and Airtable bridges that gap beautifully. I could not recommend Airtable any more highly!

Aspetti positivi:

We love Airtable here at Kindred, and use it consistently, every single day. It's our hub for data, collaboration, task management, some scheduling, and just general across the board connectivity. It's consistently being updated and upgraded with new and improved features that we are always looking to implement. Airtable can do it all. It's great for our team because of the option for different views of the same information. Some team members are most productive with a classic "excel" view, while others prefer more pictures/visually appealing views to help them find the most success. Airtable allows all of that flexibility for our whole team, and as I've said before, we couldn't live without it.

Aspetti negativi:

In terms of cons, there are a few things that I think could make Airtable better. For example, while there are lots of online forums and resources for any question you could imagine regarding how to make Airtable work even better for your team, we are unable to hop on a call with any customer service representatives. Call me old school, but this is something that is truly a big downside for me, when I'm not able to jump on a phone call and ask a few quick questions. They do get back to you over email, however, it typically takes 2-3 times as long to resolve an issue that way. It would also be nice to just have the chance to hop on a Zoom call with an Airtable representative to talk about ways to make our Base work better, and I'm not aware of any way that is possible! The other thing is, there is no way to connect emails/texts/phone calls to the base. For us, that would be a game changer, if we were able to merge our email server with Airtable, and would help us be even more synchronized and organized. Not a must - but it's definitely on our dream list!

Denise
Denise
Marketing Specialist (USA)
Marketing e pubblicità, 201-500 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Airtable is a great collaborative project manager

4,0 3 mesi fa

Commenti: My team and I like Airtable because it helps us keep track of all of our clients in one central location. My initial impression was that it wouldn't really make a difference in our regular operations, but now I see how wrong I was. With Airtable, users are able to work with many data types in a grid-based environment. It also facilitates the development of cloud-based apps that are easily integrated with other infrastructure.

Aspetti positivi:

One of my favorite features is the ability to personalize each of my boards. Not only that, but I have the ability to work closely with my team by syncing and discussing our respective projects and making use of our shared notes. It's incredible how many wonderful things there are in the Universe. Airtable helps me plan out my monthly social media posts in advance. I'm able to keep on top of things and make timely social media posts because I plan ahead. My knowledge and experience have taught me to be more methodical and cooperative in my job.

Aspetti negativi:

Every once in a while, things aren't as user-friendly as they could be. Sometimes I'll make my own template, but first I'll look at tens of others to get ideas. Be patient with the procedure; it will take some time to complete. Once set up, the interface is typically straightforward.

Utente Verificato
Data Analytics Manager (Filippine)
Logistica e catena di approvvigionamento, 201-500 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Powerful and flexible collaboration tool

5,0 5 mesi fa

Commenti: Overall, Airtable has given us a flexible collaboration tool which allowed us to work more efficiently, both internally, and externally with our various stakeholders.

Aspetti positivi:

I like how easy it is to switch between a tabular view and a kanban view for the same data. We always needed an easy visual tool (kanban) for our workflow but also needed a tabular view for an overall look of our work. Airtable seamlessly combines these two along with other features.

Aspetti negativi:

The dashboarding feature is quite new and is still a bit limited. The row limitation is a little too low.

Sarah
Director of Marketing (USA)
Vendita al dettaglio, 11-50 dipendenti

The Google Sheet of your dreams

4,0 5 mesi fa

Commenti: There is a slight learning curve, but I found Airtable to be really customizable to your unique needs and also your unique perspective on how to use the software. Being able to change the views a zillion different ways and filter accordingly makes it easy for anyone on our team to jump in, find the information they need and organize their own work in a way that makes the most sense to them.

Aspetti positivi:

I love that Airtable largely functions (at least visually) like an Excel doc, which so many of us use to organize ideas and plan projects in a grid form. It maintains that structure but seriously levels up what you can do with the information you put in it.

Aspetti negativi:

There have been times when I did miss the simplicity of a Google Sheet/Excel in organizing my information, like being able to merge cells or intersect certain columns/rows visually, but not by the data itself. I wish there was an option that could give you an Airtable view that functioned like a flat excel doc if you needed it to.

Pius
Founder (Uganda)
Internet, 2-10 dipendenti

Airtable

5,0 5 mesi fa

Commenti: I love Airtable. I can't leave it for any other alternative out there, free and whatnot. Our data is easily accessible, trackable and so much easier to manage and manipulate with real-time impact.
Airtable functions smoothly within our workflows, it's easy to manage, and is highly scalable. We love it.

Aspetti positivi:

Automations! Automating workflows is very important for my business because we are very few and manage a huge customer base. This takes a lot off our plates and we can focus more on the tasks we can't automate. Workflows such as weekly digests, where we send a different message to customers in different views, with specific data respective to each group. For us, automation is the real deal!

Aspetti negativi:

I can't really complain about Airtable's shortcomings to be really honest. But I guess that's just me. However, one problem I assume new users face though is the realization that they still need a lot of their Excel and spreadsheet skills here with Airtable formulas. It is not as friendly in that department to inexperienced users. I suppose that could be a con for new users not proficient with Excel sheets or spreadsheets in general.

Vasilis
Vasilis
Owner (Grecia)
Software informatici, Lavoratore autonomo

A good organizer.

5,0 6 mesi fa

Commenti: That's the one app I am using all day. Restrictions, everywhere, as it's a kind of pseudo-database, but something like an improved excell sheet with database in it.
Its my preferred app because of the easy fast way to organize my work.
Sharing tables with colaborators may be tricky because charge may come higher than you thought.

Aspetti positivi:

This is the case, when I can only tell cons, however I am using Airtable every day, organizing all my business with it. It's not a powerful database like Caspio for example, there are lots of things don't work as should. BUT it's a handy, internet based database, allowing you to easy create views, and see information sorted, to hide fields ot group by a field it's probably the best way in my opinion, you can view the information the way its most productive for you. check boxes, multi-select or single select fields, autonumbering and a range of colors you can use to see information , easy way to introduce colaboration with "Make" - ex- Integromat , and Zapier and Jotforms and more makes Airtable a handy tool. I would not give 5 starts to any of its features. And still is the application I use everyday to plan my jobwork.

Aspetti negativi:

Deduplication fields. Guys, please: I need to deduplicate all lines, pressing one button. Why can't you include the option 'dedup all' - on my own risk and I have to do it one-by-one and ask me if i agree? And the 'merge option' is buggy. Automations are buggy. It's a feature supposed to run javascript code, that's not exactly working here. Also, to combine tables and fields, as they say it's handy but doing many things here one by one, and can't press to apply some rule to all , is really missing. However, if you do small tasks, it's probably the best app.

Miles
Self (USA)
Servizi finanziari, Lavoratore autonomo

Alternative considerate:

Airtable is our daily driver and trusted data keeper

5,0 6 mesi fa

Commenti: Overall Airtable is a great product that we will continue to use because the alternative, competitive products simply do not have the feature set, and are even more difficult to learn. We find that with Airtable we can be as productive as possible in a reasonable amount of time, and feel secure that our data is safe.

Aspetti positivi:

Airtable, once learned, is simple to use for data collection, data management, and reporting. We like being able to build custom forms, quickly, to add data to records and it makes our employee's jobs easier. The mobile features are strong and allow us to get work done on the road by phone, and we feel like our data is safe and accessible.

Aspetti negativi:

Airtable has a learning curve for admin and users. Not to say this is Airtable's fault, but to say Airtble is "plug and play" would be false. This learning curve has proven time consuming and creates delays when onboarding new employees who's strength is not data management platforms.

Jay
Jay
Industria alberghiera, 2-10 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Quite possibly the most valuable piece of software that I've ever used.

5,0 10 mesi fa

Commenti: I use airtable to keep track of everything in my work and personal lives. It has huge advantages over classic spreadsheets (many more features) and is a great, user friendly way to allow regular non-technical people to create complex databases without them even realizing it. I try everything on the web and I've used numerous spreadsheet, database and app builders and Airtable blows all of them out of the water and so far out of the water that they are no longer visible.

Aspetti positivi:

Airtable's flexibility to be configured and used for almost anything in the universe that you'd like to track is the best thing about this app.

Aspetti negativi:

Almost unheard of these days, but I'd like to see real-time support via chat or phone. Email just doesn't work for me.

Molly
Photographer (USA)
Fotografia, 2-10 dipendenti

Longtime Airtable User

5,0 10 mesi fa

Commenti: I hands down would not be able to track my incoming flow of client work without Airtable. It was a final solution to a really big problem. It's easy on the eyes and easy to compartmentalize my project workflow.

Aspetti positivi:

The simplest form of using Airtable is still so much better than using Excel Spreadsheets. Airtable is fairly easy to use, however, does take a bit of time to learn about so many of the features it has to offer. I could probably apply more time in learning how it could further benefit the way I use it every day in my business.

Aspetti negativi:

I do find there are SO MANY great features, it might be nice to have an onboarding specialist... heck I've been such a long-time user maybe they have this. Their customer support is top-notch and quick to respond to any requests.

Steve
Marketing e pubblicità, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Literally Use It For Everything - And LOVE It!

Aspetti positivi:

I own 3 different businesses, an instrument manufacturing business, marketing agency, and automotive wheel repair business - very different I know haha. Airtable is completely vital for every single one AND for all the clients I manage in there as well on top of personal use. I literally use Airtable for everything from lead management to production management and tracking to home projects. Here are a few key things I love, 1. How easy it is to use. I can create a custom database/spreadsheet/whatever so incredibly fast even on my phone! 2. The capability of Airtable is amazing. The fact that I can use it for a simple to do list with some more advanced ability all the way to tracking inventory for thousands of items, building quotes, tracking where different drum kits are in the production process and what still needs to be done or ordered then creating a purchase order from that all within 1 table - for FREE - is absolutely amazing to me. 3. The referral credits and program is awesome! 4. Collaboration is very easy and I love how you can have a conversation with the team even on each record. it makes creating new advertising campaigns or taking with my team about a specific drum kit etc. so easy. 5. It updates everywhere so fast so I can keep tabs on my different teams in real time and see if they need anything. I can't say enough good things about Airtable.

Aspetti negativi:

The only con for me is the price. Once you move to paid forms its not expensive at first but once you add team members and add more bases it can get out of hand very fast. I have been able to run everything for free for years but I do wish we could utilize things like their app market or different colors etc. but I just cant justify the price.

Colin
Colin
Marketing e pubblicità, Lavoratore autonomo
Fonte della recensione

A robust, flexible tool for organizing just about anything

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: I have built web-based apps to manage content for membership sites in the past, and first explored Airtable as a way to shorten and simplify the development process. This was a real success. I found it easy and quick to set up equivalent databases, storing content that could be customized on the fly for individual users, and controlling availability of assets by subscription level, by embedding views of an Airtable base on my own site. I have also used Airtable to build apps for managing simple manufacturing and order fulfillment workflows, and for agricultural herd and asset management. Airtable makes it far simpler and faster to set up a productive app than by building and coding a custom solution.

Aspetti positivi:

I found it very easy to get started building useful bases. There are a lot of features and the possibilities are almost limitless, but the basics are fairly easy to understand, and very flexible, so once you get used to the way the tools work you can modify things and build out your bases quickly. A key feature is the library of example bases. You can install a clone of any of them into your own account and use it as a starting point for your own project, or just explore how it's built to learn how everything works. I really appreciate how easy it is to move existing data into Airtable bases, and to export them. Again, very flexible. I find the app quite intuitive, and the help docs are excellent when questions come up. It's a huge time saver when compared to what would be required to build a database and web app interface from scratch.

Aspetti negativi:

I haven't find much to dislike. Early on I did hit the limits for the number of records available in a free account, but since it's free it's not really a complaint, just a limitation to be aware of. I have found it a bit challenging to set up some more complex field relationships, for example calculations based on summaries of grouped records, but the newer add on functionalities allowing scripted manipulation of data in fields and conditional operations make it possible to do just about anything you can think of, so if you're ready for a paid account you can find a way to do most anything.

Ibrahim
Ibrahim
Sales & Marketing Manger (USA)
Settore automobilistico, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte: GetApp

Best Database for a Non-Coder

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: I love Airtable because I am able to build simple but useful custom programs and databases while knowing basically zero code. Although there are really key features that stop Airtable just short of perfect, it is still leagues better than a normal spreadsheet for sure.

Aspetti positivi:

Airtable has the power and functionality of a database but is as easy to use as a spreadsheet! As someone who sells software (saas), Airtable allowed me to essentially create programs for my clients even though I do not code. Airtable sets the new gold standard for what a spreadsheet should be able to do. i cannot go back to a normal spreadsheet now.

Aspetti negativi:

There are a few critical features you'll run into that stop this software from being perfect unfortunately. It's a shame too because they seem very obviously needed and demanded; things like having storage space increase option past premium plan limit, writing formula across cells from multiple tables instead of just the same table, etc. I have hope these things will be part of the development roadmap soon though.

Bryn
Post Production Coordinator (USA)
Intrattenimento, 10.000+ dipendenti

A Near-Perfect Collaboration Tool, No Wobble to This Table

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: Task and project management with a large team of executives, editors, coordinators and supervisors in an 95% Work-From-Home environment.

Aspetti positivi:

The visual element of this software really sets itself apart from others. This was an easy transition coming from an entertainment background where most everything was done on note cards. Here's a brief list of the good: - There are multiple views catering to organizational preferences of whichever user is utilizing the software. - Alerts are set up easily and can be automated to limit the amount personal email communication needed. Meaning that when a cell is altered a member of the team can get an instant notification. - Data management is a breeze, attaching files to the Airtable sheet is as simple as drag and drop and allows for multiple people to edit the same documents. -Labels and color coordination help to add order to projects with lots of moving parts. The bottom line is that this software is near-perfect for a team to work collaboratively on a common goal and limits the amount of needless communication that usually drains a companies productivity.

Aspetti negativi:

Permissions could be a little cleaner when working in a dual authentication paradigm. The learning curve is pretty steep, rightly so, in that this is a very versatile software with lots of bells and whistles and it would behoove the user to watch some of the Airtable produced learning content.

alia
Digital marketing mgr (USA)
Moda e articoli di abbigliamento, 51-200 dipendenti

Our Content Calendar!

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Amazing, I use it everyday. It’s been so helpful!!

Aspetti positivi:

Flexibility! I love being able to have a calendar, kanban, timeline, visual gallery all in one. We use this for all our content planning and management. We tried so many solutions and this is what finally worked for us.

Aspetti negativi:

It has many features but at times it’s hard to know the best way to build things out, none of the templates for workbases were close enough to build off from. Wish it was easier to link information within different tabs in bases.