Informazioni su Airtable

Airtable è il database che chiunque può utilizzare con una bellissima interfaccia, nello stile dei fogli di calcolo.

Ulteriori informazioni su Airtable

Aspetti positivi:

It is easy to understand, configure, and use. Customer service is great.

Aspetti negativi:

The UI is still slightly complicated, and I had a lot of trouble finding documentation on linked fields.

Valutazioni di Airtable

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

Airtable ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,7 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 1.655 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato Airtable?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (1.656)

Dave
Design, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Spreadsheet killer! Super flexible software with a ton of use scenarios!

4,0 7 mesi fa
Sottotitoli in italiano disponibili nel lettore video
Samuele
Samuele
IT manager (Italia)
Internet, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Il punto di controllo del tuo workflow

5,0 3 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

ha molte funzionalità e se ben configurato può diventare il tuo cruscotto di gestione dei vari processi aziendali.

Aspetti negativi:

è importante capire subito come configurare i vari workflow

Felix
Felix
CEO (Australia)
Contabilità, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

A Comprehensive Review of Airtable: Key Features, Common Critiques, and Overall Recommendation

5,0 mese scorso Nuova

Commenti: Overall, I've found Airtable to be a powerful and flexible platform that has greatly improved my productivity as a small business owner. Its customizable fields and views, integration with other tools, and collaboration features have all been invaluable in helping me manage my work and stay organized.

Aspetti positivi:

As a small business owner, there are several key features of Airtable that I have found particularly helpful in managing my work and staying organized.One of the standout features for me has been the ability to create custom fields and views. With Airtable, it's easy to create a database that is tailored to my specific needs, and the views feature allows me to see and interact with my data in a variety of different ways. This has been especially helpful in keeping track of important information, such as client details, project milestones, and team schedules.Another key feature that has been helpful is the integration with a wide range of other tools and platforms. I've been able to easily connect Airtable with my other work tools, such as my email client and project management software, which has made it much easier to manage my workload and stay organized.The collaboration features have also been very useful, as I've been able to share my databases with my team and work together on projects in real-time. This has greatly improved our efficiency and has allowed us to stay on top of our work even when we're not all in the same location.

Aspetti negativi:

I have mixed feelings about Airtable. On the one hand, I have found the platform to be extremely helpful in organizing and managing my work. The customizable fields and views, integration with other tools, and collaboration features have all been invaluable in helping me stay on top of my workload and stay organized.However, there are a few common critiques that I have encountered as a user of the platform. One issue I've had is the limited free plan. While I appreciate that Airtable offers a free version of the platform, the limitations on the number of records and attachments can be a drawback for small businesses like mine that need to store a large amount of data.Another issue I've encountered is the complexity of the platform. While Airtable does offer a wide range of features, I've found it to be somewhat difficult to learn and use, especially for someone like me who is new to database management. The learning curve has been steep, and I've had to spend a lot of time trying to figure out how to use the various features and tools.Finally, I've been disappointed with the price of Airtable. It's a premium product, and it can be expensive compared to other database management tools on the market. As a small business owner, I have to be careful with my budget, and the cost of Airtable is a significant investment.

Ahmed
Ahmed
Founder, Biomedical Engineer & Data Scientist (Egitto)
Ospedali e sistemi sanitari, 2-10 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

"Airtable: The Most Powerful Tool for Teams Looking for Efficient Data Management and Collaboration"

5,0 3 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: My overall experience with Airtable has been extremely positive, It is an incredibly powerful yet easy-to-use online platform that allows teams to quickly create and manage databases, build powerful automations, collaborate on projects, and much more, The intuitive interface and variety of features make it an ideal tool for teams looking for an efficient way to manage their data and workflows, Airtable is an invaluable resource that I would highly recommend to any team looking to streamline their processes.

Aspetti positivi:

I really appreciate how intuitive and easy-to-use Airtable is, It has a simple, user-friendly interface that makes it easy to quickly create and manage databases, collaborate with team members, and build powerful automations, It also offers a variety of integrations with popular cloud storage solutions and third-party apps, making it a great tool for teams looking for an efficient way to manage their data and workflows.

Aspetti negativi:

The one thing I like least about Airtable is that some of the more advanced features can be a bit confusing to use, particularly for users who are new to the platform, However, Airtable does offer great documentation and tutorials to help users get up and running quickly.

Vasanti
Director of Public Engagement (USA)
Trasporti/Trasporto merci/Ferrovie, 11-50 dipendenti

It does almost too much

3,0 2 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: If you don’t already have your work flows and project management, and sheets in other platforms it’s really great. Getting all that switched over otherwise can be time intensive as systems and features are different, but worth it. We’ve been trying to switch everything over to Airtable for a while.

Aspetti positivi:

Airtable seems like it can be just about anything you need it to be. Kind of a one stop shop, especially with the ability for integrations and add ons. I primarily use it for leads and workflow, which the tables and linking features make really useful and more accessible without worrying about duplication.

Aspetti negativi:

It’s a little overwhelming how much can be done on Airtable. The interface is a little temperamental. When I scroll across the screen with a track pad it also wants to scroll down a little.

IT Director (Panama)
Editoria, 51-200 dipendenti

The Backbone Of Our Inventory And Recurring IT Expense Tracking

5,0 3 mesi fa

Commenti: The problem of tracking our computer assets and which user is using the device has been solved. We change hands for our devices very frequently so this has helped us to easily change an assigned user for a device at a moment's notice. Also we are able to improve on our inventory being able to easily capture serial numbers by scanning hardware and taking photos to correctly identify devices.

Aspetti positivi:

The flexibility to add data from multiple devices and also multiple persons at the the same time.We used AirTable mainly for our Inventory tracking which is very dynamic as most of our assets change hands frequently so we can easily update who is assigned what device and for our recurring IT expenses we are able to easily track every recurring expense and see at any time the total expense for the month.

Aspetti negativi:

We have been using Airtable for over two years and to date we do not have any feature missing. Our experience has been very favorable.

Angelo
Associate Product Manager (Benin)
Internet, 201-500 dipendenti

Powerful and Flexible Database Management with Airtable

5,0 2 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: Overall, Airtable is an incredibly powerful and flexible database management tool that makes it easy to capture, organize, and access data. Its intuitive interface and powerful features make it easy to customize my database to fit my needs. While it can be expensive and overwhelming for some users, its learning curve is manageable.

Aspetti positivi:

Airtable is an extremely powerful and flexible database management tool that allows me to quickly capture, organize, and access data across multiple platforms. Its intuitive interface makes it easy to set up and manage my database, and its powerful features allow me to customize my database to fit my needs.

Aspetti negativi:

Despite its powerful capabilities, Airtable does have some drawbacks. Its pricing structure can be confusing and expensive for some users, and its customization options can be overwhelming. Additionally, some users may find its learning curve to be steep.

Yolandi
CEO (Sudafrica)
Consulenza manageriale, 2-10 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Airtable converted a creative into a data geek

5,0 2 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: I can't imagine a moment in my life where it was not part of my day

Aspetti positivi:

To me, it's a gorgeous spreadsheet which has the ability to make anything possible. Because of their API integrations and Formula Playground it feels like the internet is your oyster.

Aspetti negativi:

To be honest, the cost, specially because you pay per seat.

Analyst (India)
Capitale di rischio e private equity, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Seamless project management capabilities through a very interactive UX

4,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Commenti: No qualms with the product - way better than Notion that we used for a similar use case but did not find as useful for our organisation. Great pricing and UX make for a rewarding user experience.

Aspetti positivi:

The UX provided by the platofrm is so seamless and easy to use that we have not seen such functionality even in an excel. We use it for colour coding, table creation and quick views that they provide that we have not seen across a host of other products in the market so far. We are aiming to continue using this product for managing tasks within teams. Their customer support is also decently responsive unlike other tools and has been helping out in selecting and launching appropriate plans.

Aspetti negativi:

I feel like the tool lacks the copy paste functionality and excel shortcuts and if there are similar shortucts as excel, the migration to a tool like this will be much simpler

Donna
CoFounder (USA)
Marketing e pubblicità, 2-10 dipendenti

LOVE Airtable

5,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Commenti: My team could not live without Airtable. We use it for our content calendars for our clients social and for sales pipelines. I recommend to EVERYONE.

Aspetti positivi:

We love the ability to collaborate real time, being able to customize as needed and notification of comments. Love the templates that are available.

Aspetti negativi:

Can't think of anything that is a con with Airtable.

Aryan
Aryan
Project Manager (India)
Intrattenimento, 2-10 dipendenti

Beautiful way to increase CRM & team efficiency

5,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

Airtable's ability to show me multiple sorting views is super helpful for someone who loves seeing data perform in different ways. Its tagging feature also helps my sales team stay on top of their targets, close more easily & develop better relationships with clients.

Aspetti negativi:

The automation with different platforms is top-tier, however for a team that wasn't as tech-savvy as some are, there was a considerable learning curve and growing pains. Demos, tutorials, educational material could be made more accessible and templatised.

Ashfaque
Ashfaque
freelancer (India)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Best Software for content management.

5,0 3 settimane fa Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

Best Software to keep and manage my content with much more productivity than any other software.

Aspetti negativi:

No cons at all,To be honest, it is far away the best software than any Microsoft excel or google sheets.

Aimee
Director (USA)
Medicina alternativa, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Data collection powerhouse & beautiful intuitive forms

5,0 4 mesi fa

Commenti: I love everything about Airtable and it’s an invaluable part of my business operations. I use it daily. I have created so many forms and I used multiple other software‘s in the past to collect data from my students. I found that every single other software that I used had limitations and costs associated with it that just continue to go up the more forms I created. The thing I love the most about Airtable is that it has a beautiful interface, it’s free to use, and I don’t ever lose access to my data.

Aspetti positivi:

I love everything about the forms in Airtable. They are completely customizable. They populate the data in an easy-to-read spreadsheet. It sends me automatic notifications every time that someone fills out a form. It keeps all of my systems and my school organized because I have a form for everything and there are no limits on how many forms I can have it really has allowed me to create a beautiful system of collecting data.

Aspetti negativi:

There’s a ton of features in Airtable that I don’t use. I think when I first started I spent a long time trying to figure out how I can use their other features. However, I don’t think that every feature that they have is worth using. However, since there is no cost to Airtable that doesn’t matter.

Ibrahim
Ibrahim
Sales & Marketing Manger (USA)
Settore automobilistico, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte: GetApp

Best Database for a Non-Coder

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: I love Airtable because I am able to build simple but useful custom programs and databases while knowing basically zero code. Although there are really key features that stop Airtable just short of perfect, it is still leagues better than a normal spreadsheet for sure.

Aspetti positivi:

Airtable has the power and functionality of a database but is as easy to use as a spreadsheet! As someone who sells software (saas), Airtable allowed me to essentially create programs for my clients even though I do not code. Airtable sets the new gold standard for what a spreadsheet should be able to do. i cannot go back to a normal spreadsheet now.

Aspetti negativi:

There are a few critical features you'll run into that stop this software from being perfect unfortunately. It's a shame too because they seem very obviously needed and demanded; things like having storage space increase option past premium plan limit, writing formula across cells from multiple tables instead of just the same table, etc. I have hope these things will be part of the development roadmap soon though.

Laurène
Head of Customer Success (Francia)
Software informatici, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Airtable is very powerful for building internal tool or back-offices, UX could be more user-friendly

4,0 5 mesi fa

Commenti: We use Airtable in several ways:
- Internal ticketing system + reporting (works great)
- Custom apps for our customers, synced with our own software (back-office logic is great, end-user UX is not, we should have used a third-party app builder to make it more user-friendly)
- CRM extension (good for one-off analytics)
- Database for some automations using Make.com (having structured data really helps)
We are overall satisfied, we manage to do everything we want and integrate Airtable with our other software. We hope that Airtable Interfaces will get better, along with some improvements in formulas.

Aspetti positivi:

Airtable is very powerful. It makes database logic accessible to non-developer profiles. Being able to view your data in so many different ways is great. Usecases are endless.

Aspetti negativi:

I was disappointed by the inability to create easy-to-use apps for the final user. You can either share the entire database with them - which can be overwhelming - or cherry-pick views you want to share with them - which is impractical, especially because those views aren't editable. This makes Airtable great to build internal tools for tech-savvy teams, but in order to make it usable by other people you'll have to use a third-party app builder (Airtable will then be used as the database / back-office of your app). In addition to that, I sometimes get frustrated with some formulas, especially "datetime" formulas and recursive logic. These can become overly complicated in Airtable.

Mayank
CEO, Founder (Paesi Bassi)
Animazione, 2-10 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Airtable enables to keep track of the entire project management process

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Airtable is my favourite project management platform that provide extensive features about project management and covers all our needs during development process.

Aspetti positivi:

Airtable connects our team to each other during the project development process and makes it possible to work in syncronization. Project manager can define the roles and the permission of each particular team member in a very flexible way.

Aspetti negativi:

Customer support is late to respond to the cases that we have created in support center and pricing plans are not flexible, 4 static pricing plans are not sufficient for this kind of a feature rich platform. User should be able to select the limits in a more flexible way.

Sarah
Director of Marketing (USA)
Vendita al dettaglio, 11-50 dipendenti

The Google Sheet of your dreams

4,0 9 mesi fa

Commenti: There is a slight learning curve, but I found Airtable to be really customizable to your unique needs and also your unique perspective on how to use the software. Being able to change the views a zillion different ways and filter accordingly makes it easy for anyone on our team to jump in, find the information they need and organize their own work in a way that makes the most sense to them.

Aspetti positivi:

I love that Airtable largely functions (at least visually) like an Excel doc, which so many of us use to organize ideas and plan projects in a grid form. It maintains that structure but seriously levels up what you can do with the information you put in it.

Aspetti negativi:

There have been times when I did miss the simplicity of a Google Sheet/Excel in organizing my information, like being able to merge cells or intersect certain columns/rows visually, but not by the data itself. I wish there was an option that could give you an Airtable view that functioned like a flat excel doc if you needed it to.

Udayan
Product Marketing Manager (India)
Servizi finanziari, 501-1.000 dipendenti

Google Sheets/Excel on steriods

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Overall experience with Airtable has been amazing, I think it's a brilliant product for cross team collaboration and I love the flexibility you get.

Aspetti positivi:

While there are a lot of things that are great about airtable, these are the ones I love the most: 1. Flexibility to do everything from project management, sprint management, and GTMs. 2. Ease of use: This is like using excel sheets so creating a new task project is basically hit enter and start typing. Obviously, the features are 10 times better on airtable. 3. The different kind of views that I can have is also brilliant, the calendar view, kanban view and my favorite.

Aspetti negativi:

I think the only place this tool lacks is in just pure documentation. While you can write long form content here, it doesn't feel natural or intuitive. I really wish they improve the long form text field with rich content formatting and more. One more thing which is a pain is the mobile app. Feels like an MVP but the viable is so low. I can't even add comments via the app. Quite sad.

Coordinator (USA)
Istruzione superiore, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti

So close to perfect!

4,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Overall I appreciate and enjoy my use of Airtable. I really like its capabilities for tracking projects and tasks. If it was FERPA compliant it would be my one-stop shop for project management at work!

Aspetti positivi:

Airtable is fantastic for project management, especially if you need to share your work with others. I recently used Airtable for a week-long event at my workplace with many moving parts - several events per day, many catering contracts, many chaffeurs and cars to keep track of, etc. I love that Airtable gives you the option to categorize entries and sort by category. Using Airtable helped me keep track of all my tasks involved in coordinating the events. I also like how easily you can share it with others and work on it with others. The interface is clean and works well for me both on my desktop and tablet. The last thing I like most about this software is the ability to have an attachment field. When coordinating travel for myself and others, I appreciate being able to attach our flight itineraries, travel approvals, and any other important documents directly to the table. It's a great way to keep it all in one place.

Aspetti negativi:

Airtable does have a bit of a learning curve that took me a while to navigate. I did not find their introductory templates or videos as helpful as I would have liked, so it took me longer than anticipated to get used to the software and really start using it on a daily basis. Lastly, I really wish Airtable was FERPA compliant. I work in higher education and so I cannot manage ALL my projects and tasks in Airtable, just the ones that don't involve student data. This splitting of softwares depending on which project I'm working on is kind of a pain and interrupts my work flow.

Kevin
Owner (USA)
Produzione di media, 2-10 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Once You Start Using Airtable, You'll never use Excel Again!

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: My experience has been amazing. I don't see myself ever switching to another type of software again and I for sure am going to upgrade it to use it even more.

Aspetti positivi:

Where to even begin! I love how it's the 21st century excel spreadsheet. I can collaborate and keep track of clients and projects all under one document. I also, love how it live updates and the amount of features that airtable could give my company keeps growing. Because it's such a broad type of software I can customize it to exactly my needs and exactly my preferences.

Aspetti negativi:

There are some limitations with the advanced features, but that is understandable because the free version (which I use) is already so powerful that I can't believe they are offering it for free.

Spencer
Portrait Photographer (USA)
Fotografia, Lavoratore autonomo
Fonte della recensione

An organizer's dream database manager

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Airtable helps me run my photography business much more effectively. I'm able to track the progress and status of my photography jobs, to assess outstanding details, to have different databases for all my studio lighting equipment, backdrops, cameras, lenses, and miscellaneous tools and assets. I have different tables for different purposes, including tables that are checklists for the gear I need to bring for each kind of shoot. I can easily reference, in a visually-foward way, which lighting modifiers, number of batteries or stands, and which lenses I need to pack for an office headshot job or an in-the-park family portrait session without needing to put much effort into thinking about it. The less I have to think about such details, the more I can focus on my clients and work to do. In more ways than one, Airtable helps make this happen.

Aspetti positivi:

Airtable does what a lot of basic database and spreadsheet manager do, but most robustly with complex features and with more visual pizazz. For visual thinkers and organizers, Airtable makes the average tracking task or information management responsibility both a pleasure and a joy.

Aspetti negativi:

As with any feature-packed professional software, There is a learning curve with mastering where tools are and what all the platform can do. Once you get a hang of the interface and the many customization options, you will be sailing with delight.

Jamie
Coordinator of Production Services and Facilities (USA)
Gestione delle risorse, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Airtable is great at organizing complex data that you need to interact with dynamically

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Airtable saves us time, but it also saves us money. We're able to better manage resources when we can see how everything connects. That's what Airtable is great at. We had the data, but we were missing the lenses to put it in perspective. Having a column of dates in a spreadsheet is useful; being able to see those entries distributed on a calendar with a single click is a game-changer.

Aspetti positivi:

We've migrated several of our Operations Office processes to Airtable and couldn't be happier. Not only is Airtable easy to use, it's easy to integrate. It might not do everything we need, but by linking tools, like Zapier, it's so simple to manipulate data and let the data trigger actions in the other software that we use every day. For example, we've built a base to track key distribution for our 210,000 sq. ft. facility. We have a table with records for each of the 858 unique keys in our inventory, which links to a table where we track all of the keys issued to individuals. With filtered views, it's easy to see who has past due keys or which rooms are at the greatest security risk. And because it's all web-based, we don't have to worry about who checks in a key because everyone's base is updated in real time. As a relational database, Airtable lets you establish connections between two complex tables. We can click on a person to see all of the keys they've been issued, or we can click on a key to see all of the people who have it. Not only are our processes more efficient, they're actually more productive. Working from a standard spreadsheet, the type of reporting we're doing now would not be feasible. With Airtable, getting the answer is almost as easy as asking the question, and with the mobile app, I can ask the question wherever I am in the building--or outside of it.

Aspetti negativi:

Airtable has a great feature set as a relational database, particularly for the price and ease of use, but there are some limitations--not enough to cost a star in any one category though. The nine bases we've built so far were all things that we migrated from a spreadsheet system. From that perspective, Airtable is missing the ability to use conditional formatting and it's a little lean on available functions in the formula field. So far I've managed to find workarounds for almost everything, but they're not always the most elegant. Despite these limitations, we recently upgraded to an annual paid plan after six months on the free plan.

Colin
Colin
Owner (USA)
Marketing e pubblicità, Lavoratore autonomo
Fonte della recensione

A robust, flexible tool for organizing just about anything

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: I have built web-based apps to manage content for membership sites in the past, and first explored Airtable as a way to shorten and simplify the development process. This was a real success. I found it easy and quick to set up equivalent databases, storing content that could be customized on the fly for individual users, and controlling availability of assets by subscription level, by embedding views of an Airtable base on my own site. I have also used Airtable to build apps for managing simple manufacturing and order fulfillment workflows, and for agricultural herd and asset management. Airtable makes it far simpler and faster to set up a productive app than by building and coding a custom solution.

Aspetti positivi:

I found it very easy to get started building useful bases. There are a lot of features and the possibilities are almost limitless, but the basics are fairly easy to understand, and very flexible, so once you get used to the way the tools work you can modify things and build out your bases quickly. A key feature is the library of example bases. You can install a clone of any of them into your own account and use it as a starting point for your own project, or just explore how it's built to learn how everything works. I really appreciate how easy it is to move existing data into Airtable bases, and to export them. Again, very flexible. I find the app quite intuitive, and the help docs are excellent when questions come up. It's a huge time saver when compared to what would be required to build a database and web app interface from scratch.

Aspetti negativi:

I haven't find much to dislike. Early on I did hit the limits for the number of records available in a free account, but since it's free it's not really a complaint, just a limitation to be aware of. I have found it a bit challenging to set up some more complex field relationships, for example calculations based on summaries of grouped records, but the newer add on functionalities allowing scripted manipulation of data in fields and conditional operations make it possible to do just about anything you can think of, so if you're ready for a paid account you can find a way to do most anything.

Mathias
Mathias
The Chewbacca of EdTech (Danimarca)
Fonte della recensione

Helped us understand complex projects

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: I can now build the tool I need. And since my (and my teams) needs changes with time I can modify my Airtable bases to match that. When you build your own tool with Airtable you will need to ask good questions about your need and goals and if you're in a team this can start a very good conversation. It's much easier for me now to get not lost track of a big and complex project because I can split it into smaller parts that more understandable. With features like formula and roll-up, I can setup my base to quickly show me some important information. Like how many urgent task within an acitivity.

Aspetti positivi:

The fact that you can build the tool you need and that in that process the conversation your team will have is very valuable. Airtable is not an out-of-the-box just but more like Lego bricks and the (almost) only your own imaging that set the boundaries. So you need to ask the right questions about what is it you want to do and know? Which information do you need and what do you want to be able to do with it. When you ask that questions in a team you will have a great conversation about goals, ways of working, differences in need etc. Airtable provides you with a variety of tools to make this happen but you need to take the time to build your tool. If you don't and "just" use it as a spreadsheet you won't use the real potential of it. We have used Airtable to keep track of a complex website, booking a video equipment, project, ideas, teachers projects and more. One of the most powerful things about Airtable is that you can create different views and then create different processes. An example is that we have a table with activities for teaching that we publish on our website. We needed a process for reviewing text for errors, a process for reviewing which activities we should share and not share, a process for which activities we had cases for etc. Doing that in Trello would mean multiple boards. in Airtable we could just create a new view with the same records.

Aspetti negativi:

I will say that hardest part about Airtable is understanding the logic behind it and that it is something else than a spreadsheet. I took me some time, and it has been hard explaining it to my colleagues.

Utente Verificato
Project Manager & CSR (USA)
Fonte della recensione

Wonderful solution to spreadsheets, needs more restrictive access, tech support needs improvement.

4,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: We can have many views of the same data in one place without duplicating the data. Each person can have their own view based on the data they need to see. The biggest benefit we've had is time saving and the ability to access this data anywhere, at any time.

Aspetti positivi:

Last year I was on the search for a solution to replace XLS and found Airtable. Previously we were using microsoft xls, as we found even GoogleDocs didn't work for our purpose. We produce hundreds and up to thousands of products for one event and previously used xls to keep track of production and for by line item invoicing purposes. The ability to have all the data in one spreadsheet but then filter things out in a specific view that allows you to see only what you want is useful and makes it so you don't have to have multiple spreadsheets with the same data. For example we have an invoicing view, that's filtered easily to show costs. Then a post event inventory view where clients can see what they can use for next event. We also have a QC view where our team members can easily QC the product without all the unnecessary data in their view/way. We also use filters to easily show us what still needs to be approved and what is left to be produced for the event. It's a been a great way for us to manage large scale projects and our clients love it. Also, the fact that it has a phone app is helpful to us since we work events, we are constantly on the road traveling and not always at a computer. The ability to download the spreadsheets is simple also, so when I need to create an XLS file to accompany our invoice, this is simple and easy for me to do.

Aspetti negativi:

The #1 priority for improvement that every Airtable user complains about is the lack of restrictive access. Access is "all or nothing" so if I give my clients "Read" access, they're only limited to one view and can't edit or note anything. If we give them "Edit" access they are able to edit anything in our entire database, including our pricing, so that doesn't work. We want, for example, a customer to be able to go and note/change info for one column and not be able to add/remove anything. For example they could go in and put "approved" for a line item that they approve for production, but can't change any cells not in that column. I'm not confident in their tech support at this time . Recently we had some data loss issues that created mass concern. We added data to specific cells in an existing spreadsheet, and the next day the data was gone. Airtable keeps record of any change in a cell and there was no record of us ever entering the data, like it never happened. We provided specific examples and their explanation of "packet loss" on our end makes zero sense. Based on data that we entered that day, we added a photo, then added a date, photo, then date... all the photos stuck, the dates did not, so it would mean that every other second a packet data loss happened? They still haven't given a suitable answer to this, and if you can't rely on the data you enter being there, that's made us think twice about moving to the paid version, which we were about to.

Lindsey
Lindsey
Creative Services Manager (USA)
Servizi ai consumatori, 501-1.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Professional Services Company use Airtable for "Smarketing" (Smart Marketing)

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Our Marketing Team decided to move our overall planning from Excel to Airtable in early 2020. Our main issue with Excel was that it made collaboration difficult and clumsy. We wanted a solution that provided an easy way for our team to plan both our Marketing Calendar as a whole and individual events. Airtable has streamlined both. For our overall Marketing Calendar, Airtable has provided a solution that shows us all our upcoming events, projects, publications, etc. in an easy to visualize calendar. Our team members can add and move events as they are added and expand the records to include more detailed information. We can easily see what each team member is working on and when their projects are due. For our events, Airtable created a single source of truth for speakers, attendees, parties, etc. The ability to store documents such as contracts, PowerPoint documents, etc. within Airtable means that no one is searching their email for related documents. Airtable has saved us both time and effort and made collaboration a breeze.

Aspetti positivi:

Airtable has made our Marketing planning efforts smarter. We love how easy it is to collaborate using this software. Each member of our team is able to easily add, update and expand on events and content they are working and everyone has a view of the team's goals as a whole. We also love now expanding and linking records gives us the ability to dive deeper into any one event / piece of content and learn more about the status. Finally, we love how easy it is to report on our activities from a bird's eye view or on a deeper level by exporting any of our tables and sharing with our executive team.

Aspetti negativi:

The only con of this software is that we had a bit of learning curve when we got started. We had a few customizations on our old Excel model that we lacked, but we've since been able to get all our functionality back and more. We also struggled a bit with linking records and getting our tables to sort in a way that made the most since for us. Again, we've since solved all these issues and don't miss our old Excel model at all!