Informazioni su Get Sweet

B2B eCommerce-focused inventory management for brands, manufacturers, and distributors

Ulteriori informazioni su Get Sweet

5,0
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

Get Sweet ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,8 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 4 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Filtra le recensioni (4)

Valutazione del prodotto

Valutazione del prodotto

Paesi

Paesi

Utilizzo

Ordina per

Hai già usato Get Sweet?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (4)

Peter R.
Peter R.
Director Of Operations (USA)
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 1 anno
Fonte della recensione

It's been the best experience using Sweet. I couldn't be happier

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: It saves me time by automating ordering, customer management and inventory management.

Aspetti positivi:

Everything. The wholesale portal makes my life easy. It automates the wholesale ordering process. I can set up individual catalogs for each customer, and I can manage customers and vendors. My customers love using the portal. It cuts down on the back and forth emails and it makes things easier for my customers. My team loves using it too. It helps them to manage inventory and Sweet allows us to build assemblies after each production run, so our inventory stays accurate.

Aspetti negativi:

I wish I had started using Sweet from day 1. Had I started using Sweet earlier, my business would be much bigger.

Patrick F.
Head of Business Development (USA)
Prodotti alimentari e bevande, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi
Fonte della recensione

I have had an amazing hands on experience with a great team.

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Great software, hands on-service, very easy to use.

Aspetti positivi:

Very easy to set-up, very easy to use, and my favorite part was working with the team. They have gone above and beyond to make sure our needs were met. It is the best customer experience I have had thus far with any SAAS company.

Aspetti negativi:

That we didn't use it sooner. We spent a lot of time researching and landed on Sweet because of the hands on guidance which allowed us to get to know the software before committing to purchasing.

Douglas L.
Customer Service (USA)
Prodotti alimentari e bevande, 11-50 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 1 anno

Good for Online Retail Service Management

4,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: We are a national cold-pressed juice company, and Sweet helps us keep track of inventory very well. We can put invoices together with ease, as well well as integrating with shipping/order fulfillment services for our distribution needs. I'd very much recommend this software to small businesses that specialize in food and beverage.

Aspetti positivi:

Inventory keeping; account management; invoicing; integration

Aspetti negativi:

Sometimes a few snags with products in inventory being able to be turned off and on

Michele B.
Marketing (USA)
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi
Fonte della recensione

Sweet has streamlined our ordering proces and saved us countless hours on invoicing and orders.

Aspetti positivi:

Ease of use, ties in with QuickBooks immediately for invoicing. Fast customer service response, help in fine -tuning the software with any issues we have had.

Aspetti negativi:

We haven't found anything really that we don't like about the software. Any problems we have had have been addressed quickly.