Da 15 anni aiutiamo le aziende italiane
a scegliere i migliori software

Informazioni su Deputy

Deputy: pianifica il personale, tieni traccia della gestione presenze, gestisci le ferie, esporta schede attività sui libri paga con un clic e resta conforme con facilità.

Ulteriori informazioni su Deputy

Aspetti positivi:

The software is fairly easy to use once you get used to it and has a lot of useful features.

Aspetti negativi:

You have to pay a monthly fee for yourself as an admin user even if you don't input any of your shift info into Deputy and there is also a minimum spend which they only mention in the small print.

Valutazioni di Deputy

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

Deputy ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,6 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 714 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato Deputy?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (714)

Luca
Responsabile Ufficio Acquisti (Italia)
Prodotti alimentari e bevande, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Gestione delle presenze efficiente ed efficace

4,0 5 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

Deputy ha, a mio avviso, una interfaccia molto intuitiva il che semplifica l'uso per i dipendenti e i responsabili delle risorse umane. Inoltre offre strumenti avanzati per la programmazione del personale, consentendo di creare facilmente orari di lavoro, di apportare modifiche e di gestire gli orari dei dipendenti. Ottima anche la App mobile.

Aspetti negativi:

Esperienza non magnifica con l'assistenza clienti

Francesco
Senior Security Advisor (Italia)
Computer e sicurezza della rete, 201-500 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Prova gratuita
Fonte della recensione

Software intuitivo e facile da usare

5,0 6 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

Facile da usare e con tante funzionalità.

Aspetti negativi:

Deve essere fatta una spesa minima per utilizzare il prodotto

Shari
Shari
Independent Contractor (Giamaica)
Servizi ai consumatori, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti

Best Scheduling App Ever

5,0 3 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

I've used the software for over a year now and it makes my day to day life as an independent contractor a breeze. I can grab shifts posted by the managers shortly after they're published and can offer them up or swap them easily if I can no longer work a taken shift. I can request for leave, take a break during the scheduled shift and also view how many hours in total I have for the day, week, month in the schedule section. Their app for phones also allows you to grab, offer and view shifts and you can clock in or out on it. I especially love the seconds feature and the app being able to show me the time in my work's time zone VS mine so I'm never confused.

Aspetti negativi:

It's a little slow when grabbing shifts, like you are unable to just click/accept shifts back-to-back and have to wait like 30 seconds per accepted shift for the page to load and show that you've accepted your shift. There sometimes is also a lag when starting/ending a shift and you have to ensure it was clicked properly or shows you've started/ended after the page finishes loading or you could end up being late or stay clocked in.

Lillian
Lillian
Human Resources Generalist (USA)
Ospedali e sistemi sanitari, 10.000+ dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Staff adore Deputy's reduced office time!

4,0 anno scorso

Commenti: Because it is hosted on the cloud, managers can use it from any location with an internet connection. ADP's timekeeping module makes it difficult to adjust shifts when workers are asked to report earlier or stay later for work.

Aspetti positivi:

Provides access to shift scheduling, staff attendance and punctuality records, and time off analysis reports for management. Unlike ADP's time tracking module, we don't add pay rates in Deputy so managers can utilize it without accessing confidential information.

Aspetti negativi:

Given that we have many offices in each state, and that our employees often split their time between offices in different states, keeping track of everyone's whereabouts may be a bit of a challenge.

Rocco
Operations Manager (UK)
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi

Good app for Time Management

5,0 3 settimane fa Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

A great system easy to use and great mobile app! Reports can be better but overall I am very happy with Deputy.

Aspetti negativi:

Payroll Report options and approved timesheets view

Ryan
Owner (USA)
Servizi ai consumatori, 2-10 dipendenti

Stay Away From Deputy!

1,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Deputy worked fine for us for at least a year. Nothing special, but it integrated with our Gusto payroll and ServiceM8 CRM and that's what we needed. But about 5 weeks ago it lost the ability to calculate over time. If a man works 49 hours in a week, it exports it to Gusto now as 49 straight hours, instead of 40 straight and 9 OT. We have exchanged dozens of emails with Deputy and we only get a canned response back. They say they are looking at it, but we don't believe it. How difficult could it be to compute OT correctly for a time tracking app?!! We don't think there is anyone working there any longer, -just a shell sucking up the monthly fees for as long as possible before folding.

The integration with ServiceM8, which is why we chose Deputy

Aspetti negativi:

Customer service is horrendous, and the product is unreliable.

Becki
District Manager (USA)
Contabilità, 51-200 dipendenti

Great product !

5,0 4 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

I absolutely love the online time clock and schedule feature. It also helps me keep track of a large team across multiple locations. My labor has never been more accurate. This is a great product with fair pricing.

Aspetti negativi:

Importing to my payroll system was a little difficult at first but with support we worked out the kinks.

Troy
Troy
Area Manager (USA)
Vendita al dettaglio, 11-50 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Deputy is seriously like the sheriff that came in and cleaned up our employee scheduling nightmare!

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: We had employees staying clocked on after shifts milking the clock. We didn't notice it until it was time to run payroll. Now this tells me whenever someone stays on more than 5 minutes past their shift. Or clocks in more than 5 minutes early. 6 stores, 3 shifts a day, it really adds up quickly!

Aspetti positivi:

Easy to learn. As the person in charge I not only had to learn this product, but I had to train everyone else on this product. And not just train them, but sell them on why it was better than what we were using. Luckily, Deputy is so complete, it was easy. They haven't forgotten a single step.

Aspetti negativi:

I wish it synced with my Google calendar. Only thing missing.

Jessica
Jessica
Human Resources Specialist (USA)
Ospedali e sistemi sanitari, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti

Deputy facilitates employee scheduling

4,0 8 mesi fa

Commenti: Having a nearby application that makes use of our technology makes it all the more valuable. In particular, the team's knowledge opportunities for Vice customers are fantastic. I consider the time and effort invested learning and mastering Deputy to be worthwhile, even if I am already an advanced user.

Aspetti positivi:

Other scheduling tools I've tried were either impractical or too difficult to learn and utilize. Deputy is the best scheduling software I have used, and I have tried a few. It's easy to get the hang of, navigate, and succeed in.

Aspetti negativi:

Turns off the door/window alarm. This quality is unnecessary, and the numerous safety precautions might be frustrating. Alter the range of colors available inside the span. The app's request and route customization features are user-friendly.

Jane
Business development manager (Australia)

Built for Hospitality

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: Overall great, and the staff love it.

Aspetti positivi:

Deputy is very user-friendly and well-designed for users at every level. We love the app the the accessibility that it offers (and is expected by) our staff. The onboarding feature is great - it has really streamlined our onboarding process.

Aspetti negativi:

The newsfeed is handy but lacks functionality; you can attach a document, but we REALLY need a place to store company documents such as policies and handbooks so they can be easily referred to by staff (we currently have to email them). In order to meet the key needs of the customers, Deputy should implement this feature ASAP - please!!

Paula
Operations Manager (Nuova Zelanda)
Industria edilizia, 11-50 dipendenti

Pros about Deputy

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: Overall amazing experience, very happy with it!

Aspetti positivi:

Time tracking, schedule and gps location.Also the connection with xero and other softwares

Aspetti negativi:

Users not being able to attach photos on the journal

Utsav
Head Chef (Australia)
Fonte della recensione

Love it. Great Product. Highly Recommended.

Aspetti positivi:

I have to create rosters, manage timesheets, monitor lot of activities including labour percentages and all and deputy provides such an easy and user friendly way of doing all that I do. Copying and pasting shifts is a joy. Overall user experience is great for me.

Aspetti negativi:

Not that I remember in specific. However, total labour cost tracking mechanism like Employment Hero's would be a plus.

Nigel
Director (Irlanda)
Ristoranti, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Business Critical - Couldn't be without it!

5,0 7 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

We love the fact that it gives both the manager and the staff the flexibility to control their shifts and it gives the employees a sense of ownership - they are almost responsible for their own time management. Not to mention all the flexibility it gives the management of building shift templates, managing leave and the especially the time sheets (now that paid breaks are a feature) it makes payroll preperation a breeze. (We haven't yet used the Xero payroll integration and the Xero payroll has not yet been rolled out in our country, but we are looking forward to it). As a busy little cafe we have also used the task management feature to cover off all of our daily / weekly food safety requirements which makes it much easier for everyone to input their duties and the simple fact is - if its easier, it gets done. Before moving to Deputy we tried a few other products but this one seemed to suit us best and one of the main reasons we moved is because we felt it offered the best value for money especially as our staff numbers change all the time. We have recently expanded our operation to second location and without Deputy the shift management could have been hectic. Having this system already in place just meant that we had one less thing to worry about. Deputy has become an integral part of our daily routine.

Aspetti negativi:

As mentioned earlier we are a busy little cafe so we spend most of our time on the shop floor, whilst Deputy has a fantastic mobile options and visibility, as managers it would be great if had more flexibility to "approve" more employees requests on the go like shift swaps and leave applications. Also I found that the employees with Android phones seem to have a few bugs still hiding away in their app and they also don't yet have access to the task manager on their phones. However, these are fairly small issues in the great scheme of things and based on the development rate and technical support I have received to date I have no doubt that these are already in the development pipeline. We look forward to the updates as they roll out.

Anthony
Anthony
Manager - Vending Operations (Australia)
Editoria, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte: GetApp

Reduce scheduling time impact on your business

4,0 7 anni fa

Commenti: We have over 170 staff in 6 regions nationally. We are looking to expand this to our international teams.
We operate event merchandising at venues all around the country, however, we cannot install fixed hardware to have our team clock on and off for their shifts.
The Deputy experience for our team created greater transparency and opened up a more robust communication culture.
We operate under 3 awards across the business based on location and our team can work in multiple locations, so we needed to develop a script to understand how all the awards needed to interact with each other. Thanks to the thorough API library we were able to completely customize scripts and reports to cut our timesheet approval experience to less than 1 hour on a Monday and the payroll team was able to free up 2 entire days from their week.
Our rostering team has been able to reduce the time working on roster production to 2 days and maintenance of the rosters has become a much more simple task - this can often be done in the app!
Deputy has allowed our business to scale without increasing our scheduling workload. We have expanded our operations team to focus on our business practices and service delivery and because Deputy is part of our team now we have far greater visibility than ever before without additional time invested.

Aspetti positivi:

No fixed hardware required Scalability News Feed has our team communicating more openly Custom Reporting Award Interpretation - Once scripts written (we run with 3 different awards) App Experience Quick Payroll/Timesheet Approvals

Aspetti negativi:

Integration of Enterprise Version with Basic Version - Particularly Locations do not pick up the same address fields.

Jenna
Office Manager (USA)
Medicina veterinaria, 2-10 dipendenti

The Daily Users thoughts on this Time Sheet Tracker

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Overall great feelings towards this product. It is easy to use. Makes sense to the new employees, makes keeping track of my time so much better.

Aspetti positivi:

I love the daily photos your staff have to take. I love that it flows so well with Gusto. I truly enjoy how easy it is to clock in and out on a daily basis. It has a very friendly user format. I love how easy it is to edit the time when I screw up and forget to clock back in after my break. I like how I can see who is working on what days. It helps with planning ahead with the schedule.

Aspetti negativi:

I truly get frustrated when it automatically adds your 30 min break if you did not take one. Sometimes it can be hard to get the picture taken to clock in and out. I have had to restart the device a few times, and when you are done for the day and need to get going, that can be very frustrating. It would be a nice feature to see when other staff are asking for time off, so I do not bother asking for that time off as well if I do not need to take that same time off.

Natalie
Pre-ETS Coordinator/Employment Specialist (USA)
Coaching e formazione professionale, 11-50 dipendenti

Accessible and Easy Use

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: I can be on the go and document what I am doing and show that I am on location if needed. It helps me keep track of what clients I met when, and is especially helpful when writing reports and dates are needed.

Aspetti positivi:

I liked that my coworker who was blind could easily navigate the app using her iphone and text-to-speech. I also like that I can look back at dates and see I did that day, as well as my hours total count for the week. The hours total count is a change that I requested to the app and the updated showed in a reasonable amount of time. The design is easy to use with the iphone app, and I like that the categories can be designed to fit your business tasks for streamlined documentation of how much time is spent doing a certain task. Also, you can put notes to detail what you were doing during that time period which is crucial for staff that are changing tasks all day.

Aspetti negativi:

Sometimes the app will glitch when putting in an end time and after changing the end time from the current time it will default several times back to the current time instead of the end time you want.

Pauline
CSR (USA)
Risorse umane, 2-10 dipendenti

Deputy Review

3,0 anno scorso

Aspetti positivi:

The ease of scheduling and communicating with employees

Aspetti negativi:

Would like to be able to sort by last name, if need to print time cards can't sort by last name either.

Jagadeesan
Director (Australia)
Ristoranti, 11-50 dipendenti

Would recommend

Commenti: Good

Aspetti positivi:

Ease of use and excellent scheduling and timeclock function

Aspetti negativi:

Extra cost for onboarding employees on top of license fee

Lara
Director (Australia)
Gestione delle risorse, 11-50 dipendenti

Couldn't survive without Deputy

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: As a company that provides rapid response (24/7) labour hire to Mines & Industrial clients, it is essential that we can advise staff of their shifts quickly & accurately. We can have up to 3 roster changes per day (for 22 staff) and are currently saving up to 11hrs per week in admin time just by adopting the rostering & timesheet features of Deputy. Couldn't survive without this program!

Aspetti positivi:

Easy to set-up with no costly IT service visits. Being a free app removes any hesitation by staff to adopt this software. Can immediately advise staff of last minute shift changes and they can advise of their availability to HR (preventing any clashes)

Aspetti negativi:

Don't seem to be able to approve timesheets from HR mobile phone app anymore.

Owner (USA)
Prodotti alimentari e bevande

A+ Scheduling Software

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: Saves me time and hassle. Employees know how to use it quickly with little/no training.

Aspetti positivi:

Inexpensive, feature rich, and easy for me to export timesheets to our payroll provider, Gusto. It was easy to add our existing employees when we made the switch. Employees have no complaints using it for time off requests, unavailability or integrating with their calendar so they know when they're scheduled.

Aspetti negativi:

The manager side of the mobile app is lacking full access to make it easy to approve time off requests. Depending how I pull up the request from my phone sometimes it also shows the date as Christmas Eve from years in the past (like 2015). Hasn't been a big enough pain for me personally to be mad enough to contact them, though I should so they can tell me I'm dumb and using it wrong or fix it.

Raquel
Pharmacy Manager (USA)
Medicina veterinaria, 201-500 dipendenti

Scheduling Software

4,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Can be slow at times and glitchy. Overall good and easy to use when working properly.

Aspetti positivi:

Easy to search for shift by employee, Easy to make templates and load templates.

Aspetti negativi:

Cannot filter locations, can be slow to load, Supervisor notifications go to the wrong person.

Amy
Deputy registered manager (UK)
Ospedali e sistemi sanitari, 51-200 dipendenti

Couldn't be without it

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: Deputy has been a huge asset for our company and has easied staff scheduling dramatically.

Aspetti positivi:

Staff scheduling is by far the hardest job in the company but deputy makes it a lot easier. The ability to copy weekly shifts, add and remove staff easily is great. Staff find it very easy to use, even those that aren't tech savvy.

Aspetti negativi:

There is no ability to set staff as sick from your mobile device. This is really frustrating when you are on-call and out and about.

Dale
CEO (USA)
Vendita al dettaglio, 11-50 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Alternative considerate:

The product messed up or payroll month after month

1,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Horrible company! Their software cause issue after issue with our payroll. Employees getting paid the wrong amount. We never experience this with our previous provider. Alerted Deputy of the issue and requested a refund for the last month. They declined. The software was horrible and so was the customer service experience.

Aspetti positivi:

Reasonably price. It seemed easy to use.

Aspetti negativi:

The product messed up our payroll month after month. Need I say more?

Vlad
Operations Manager (Australia)
Industria alberghiera, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Pretty good for a small business

5,0 7 anni fa

Commenti: I quite enjoy using this program and it has great features and flexibility that I need. The updates and the information sent to employees is quick and accurate. However I'm running the food trucks operation and some features cannot be customised, such as particular locations for every day events. But that's just a minor thing. Definitely worth using it.

Aspetti positivi:

Easy to use for a normal business operation. Very straightforward and clear.

Aspetti negativi:

The location notification doesnt work very well - when I sign in Deputy at the front door of the restaurant, it says I'm 500m away. Or when I have more than 10 events a week at various locations, the locations cannot be set independently. Also, it gets very messy to allocate 30 shifts to 10 different people at 5 locations.

Risposta di Deputy

7 anni fa

Thanks for your awesome feedback Vlad! We love hearing success stories like yours! Never hesitate to reach out to our team for help in the future and happy scheduling. - Team Deputy

Albert
Customer Relations Manager (Malta)
Artigianato, 2-10 dipendenti

The HR Software every Business Needs

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: The overall experience has been very positive to our business. This software has exceeded our expectations and we are happy that we chose Deputy. Its cost is also very reasonable.

Aspetti positivi:

As a business, we decided to implement Deputy software because we were finding it difficult to keep a track of time and attendance of employees. This problem started to be faced as we started growing and hence more employees started to be employed. Deputy has surely met our expectations with its extensive range of features we are now able to keep a proper track of all employees attendance as well as distributing tasks to them.

Aspetti negativi:

Apart from the fact that it may take a few time to get comfortable to using the software, we did not face any issues.