Recensioni su ConnectWise Control

4,6 /5
  • Servizio clienti
    4,4 /5

Informazioni su ConnectWise Control

ConnectWise Control offre la possibilità di visualizzare e controllare dispositivi ovunque ci sia una connessione internet.

Ulteriori informazioni su ConnectWise Control

Stai visualizzando 1.745 recensioni

Merlin K.
Computer e sicurezza della rete, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 1/3/2019

"This used to be an awesome product for tech support. Now it is just great."

Commenti: Support staff is always professional. But the way they get information from us and use it as to features on the product and what we like and dislike was really poorly done.

Vantaggi: I *used* to like the "Toolbox" till they broke it.
Ability to reboot computer and stay connected.
Screen drawing.. but that is bittersweet as the feature was VERY BADLY written. Whomever wrote, clearly did not use it to try and talk someone through something on their computer.
The ability to dynamically group computers by client and tags is AMAZING!!! I love that I can code searches for my groups.
Ability to rename computers.
See how long computers have been off-line
The plugin system that allows me to greatly enhance the way I interact with the interface.
Ability to create user accounts and control their security. (Still waiting for ability to limit how many connections they use)
The fact that I can run it off my own server is AWESOME!

Inconvenienti: I used to love that I could use the "Toolbox" to execute my tech tools while working on computers. Just pick it from the list... have it download to C:\SomeFolder and then open that folder and all the tools were there. I could clean viruses, restart the computer, go back and continue. That is no more though. After I bought the software they changed it. Now the tools download to the users "Documents" folder. The users get mad at me for digging through their "Docuemtns" folder to try and find "my folder" where the tools download too. It is hard to get to the folder. It is impossible to set exclusions on the virus shield because the folder name changes as it in the users profile. If they have bad internet or I leave a scanning tool running a long time, lose connection, the folder is removed and so are the tools. I have to start all over. This software SUCKS NOW! They completely changed it. The worst part is... they did not have too. They could have easily let it continue to work the way it was and given us some toggles and variables to control its behavior. Bad programming really. They say this app was written by techs for techs.. I think that may have been true once. Not any longer. Lack of hotkeys... To move between screens and clear the screen drawing.
Inability to set the color of the screen drawing.
No button to set "Auto" sizing on the resolution.
"Acquire Lock" feature never seems to work.
I would list more but I am out of space.

• Data della recensione: 1/3/2019
Chris D.
It manager
Reti informatiche, Lavoratore autonomo
  • Data della recensione: 19/6/2019

"Great remote software with good feature set."

Commenti: I switched over from fixme.it as I needed a remote support app with a phone app as I use tablet and phones in the field and I'm.not always near a computer. Support has been great over chat as needed and most downtime is noted well ahead of time.

Vantaggi: Ease of setup and configuration.
Personal landing page for remote clients.
Quickly see online status, system specifications and ram usage
Easily issue commands to system and transfer files.

Inconvenienti: Upgrading and sometimes new clients have issues associating with account. Once in awhilenanfew workstations refuse to update and manually installing fails. Price is on the high side compared to some offerings. Screenshot is nice but really too small to be of ant use

Josh M.
IT Administrator
Forniture e materiali, 11-50 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 19/6/2019

"A great solution for a one-man-shop"

Commenti: It just works. It's super-ridiculously reliable. By that I mean, I've used MANY other remote support software solutions over the years, and while this one might not have the perfect clarity of an upscaled resolution, it has yet to fail me on a connection. I deploy them via MSI, occasionally update them from the admin interface, and ... thats it! It just works!

Vantaggi: Compatibility, deployment (MSI package), and customization (can configure the server with addons, that in turn help you configure the client much faster than other solutions I've tried). AUTOMATIC NAME UPDATING. This was HUGE for me! This was the main reason I moved away from GoToAssist. I worked with GoToAssist support multiple times, but they couldn't help me get anything in place to do this. Essentially, if a PC name changed, the GoToAssist Server kept it's name listed as the "old name" - this lead to tremendous amounts of confusion for me and made it almost impossible to know which computers needed updating and which were already the correct name, simply connecting to support a user was an issue after just a few computer moves. Deploying software to 50-some machines might not be as large a task as other companies out there with 500+ machines, but as a one man shop, keeping those machines updated to ensure versions match, and names of the PC's are kept intact when users retire and new folks come on board is a HUGE time saver and stress relief after swapping to ConnectWise Control.

Inconvenienti: Poor screen scaling (when compared to a competitor like TeamViewer), slow multi-monitor (becomes a sluggish because it seems to want to stream all screens at once, even if only one is selected), and ambiguous information as to whether another third party who also uses the software has left theirs installed / potentially could cause exploitation and already causes confusion. Scaling:
If I connect to a machine with no other users on it, I believe I should have the option (via the "join w/options" link, perhaps) to change the connection to match my resolution (similar to how Microsoft's own Remote Desktop or TeamViewer do)
Additionally, even if it's unable to match my connecting resolution, If the built-in scaling were better (I.E. - if there was a feature that introduced some good hardware accelerated anti-aliasing), the daily use of this software would be greatly improved. Multi-Monitor Sluggish:
I've seen this with some other remote connection software - even the more legacy VNC protocol suffers from it, but it is avoidable because not all have this issue. I think the software needs to only stream updates to the primary selected monitor - or at least have an option to enable that, because delays become a huge problem when navigating things like complex databases or even simple excel sheets when there's a full-second delay. This does not happen on single monitor connections right now, it becomes noticable on dual-monitor, and on triple monitor it's very obvious.

Andrew K.
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, Lavoratore autonomo
  • Data della recensione: 2/7/2019

"Great tool - Good mix of Instant and Agent"

Commenti: Love the product. Used to use a VLC-based product before, and this has gone so far already. Still some growing up to do, but seems like one of the best available products out there, at least for my needs, without being stupid-priced.

Vantaggi: There is a lot to like about the platform. From an easy-to-use instant platform, to a strong access agent. It does a lot well, and there isn't a lot it doesn't do well. I love the idea of the toolkit, where you can pre-upload commonly-used tools. I also like that the software seems to be taking some steps forward as time goes on as well.

Inconvenienti: Always have to turn down to Low setting. Doesn't seem as optimized for bandwidth as other tools. Lack of CNAME ability; Doesn't seem to work right no matter how you set it up to make the site look like your own. Very awkward to customize look-feel, even with third-party add-ons.

John D.
Programmer/Designer
Elettronica di consumo, 11-50 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 3/7/2019

"Best value out there in remote support"

Commenti: We're a small company so when one of their competitors had a major price increase, I started looking for an alternative. So glad I found ConnectWise Control! We're a small company and dont have the need for constant concurrent connection so paying thousands of dollars for that functionality didnt make sense. Service has been reliable, easy tio set up and most importantly, easy or my clients to use and connect.

Vantaggi: Easy to use. Reliable. great dashboard.

Inconvenienti: It does everything I need and surprises me with things I didnt know I needed!

• Data della recensione: 3/7/2019
Michelle E.

"Mostly Great"

Commenti: Overall, the software works basically like it should. There are some problems, but every software has it's issues. I would like to see some new features such as responding to online clients requests via our email so that I can respond to customers without having to lot into the system. On the same note, I would love to see that when a customer requests to open a chat, that the dialog box would include the user's AD/username and or ask the customer for a name, phone and email to start a chat so that we know specifically to whom we're talking to when a chat is started. I would recommend this software to other IT providers that do not have healthcare customers and I would recommend to ScreenConnect to have an attorney and engineer thoroughly read the aforementioned laws to properly implement and good healthcare product (HIPPA, the EMRA, ACA and Medicare).

Vantaggi: The software is fairly easy to use, intuitive and easy to deploy with the hosted option. The newer features to look up currently installed Software, the latest error logs and full specs with SN is used almost daily in our computer.
The notes feature can glitch from time to time, but is a great way to track notes on customers when I'm doing a large batch of updates. I use it to track updates I've started so when I come back to it I know exactly where I left off which isn't necessary for our internal documentation, but is a great note pad tool right in the program.
Along the same lines, we use the Notes feature to leave pertinent information for specific devices such as construction equipment computers that can not be turned off without notice and who exactly to contact with their name, numbers and email address to ensure employees have easy access to this NECESSARY information before accessing the computer remotely.

Inconvenienti: My least favorite problem with this software is the customer service. We came across a bug over the past few months and when we called in were basically told that the problem was essentially end user error, which is ironic since we've used the software going on 5 years now and we are extremely familiar with the ins and outs of both the software and basic troubleshooting since, ya know, that's our job... Technical support was down right rude when they weren't understanding the issue and when I finally talked to a senior technical engineer for ScreenConnect, I explained the problem and was given an answer of "I could see why this would be confusing to the last agent" but they agreed with me that there was no reason for the agent to be rude or dismissive just because he couldn't understand the abstract bug. We have yet to solve the bug, but I don't necessarily blame the Senior level Engineer, the bug is just very hard to reproduce.
The one other hugely important disappointment with this software is that it is not ACTUALLY HIPPA, the EMRA, ACA and Medicare compliant. We have talked with Senior Engineers and the sales team and while they boast about the software being HIPPA compliant, I asked a how exactly they comply with the basic requirements, non-negotiable terms, and when pressed, ScreenConnect doesn't actually have proper compliance. We have therefore not installed the software on any of our health care clients which wastes a lot of time.

Bryan M.
IT Support Specialist
Assicurazioni, 51-200 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 9/7/2019

"ConnectWise Control Opinions"

Commenti: Works great in our environment and has enable us to connect to any of our users wherever they may be. Its easy for the clients to use and connect especially if 24/7 access is setup. Would like to see the Host Pass time increased to an option of 48 hours. Many times work must be done over the weekend, this would then enable us to issue a pass for the entire weekend and be done with it!

Vantaggi: Ease of use for myself and clients; two factor authentication . Love the Toolbox feature as it places often used apps, files, etc. at my fingertips. Being able to install consistent access to or clients is a big plus as we can see all of our devices listed with connection being just a click away. The option to pass credentials to the client is a great option to have too.

Inconvenienti: Not much, just the limitation of 24 hours on a Host Pass as this does not get us through a project over a weekends time frame.

• Data della recensione: 9/7/2019
Alex B.
  • Data della recensione: 30/8/2019

"ConnectWise Control - Amazing Remote Support Utility"

Commenti: Over CW Control has been a game-changer in how our company delivers remote support to our clients. It has allowed us to operate more efficiently and gives our techs the tool they need to provide awesome remote support. Since we have started using it we have not even considered looking for an alternative tool.

Vantaggi: Connectwise Control is an easy to use software that allows our company to provide remote access and remote support to our clients. The software was extremely easy to setup and configure and get running. Once it was set up and running it just works. It is the fastest remote access tool we have ever used. It connects to sessions in seconds, not minutes like some of the other remote access tools out there. The layout of the software is great and make navigation for our techs and also the end-users simple. The built-in toolbox and remote file transfer also are dead simple to use and always work. It allows us to copy a file over to a desktop we are supporting, or to copy need diagnostic info back to our techs computers. Control includes multiple options for 2-factor auth which is a must these days for tools like this.

Inconvenienti: The least liked portion of Control is that support is not always easy to get a hold of and sometimes does not always have the best solutions or fixes during the initial support engagement.

• Data della recensione: 30/8/2019
Jared M.
NOC Manager
  • Data della recensione: 29/10/2019

"#1 in Unattended Remote Access"

Commenti: I've used many remote access tools in my few years as an IT professional. None have come close to the quality, speed, and reliability of ConnectWise Control.
If you've read any of my other reviews of ConnectWise products you'll find a common theme, we started using the product shortly before the acquisition. In the ScreenConnect days the tool was just as good and it was impressive to see how smoothly this tool was brought into the fold.
ConnectWise Control will never leave my mind as the pinnacle of remote access tools.

Vantaggi: The service/local application. Its so fast to reconnect after disconnection. It is so reliable in staying up even when the machine is under great stress otherwise. This is just a solid piece of software that does exactly what it needs to and then some.
The added features are all cohesive and add to the experience of remotely assisting our customers.
This tool filled a VERY much needed gap in the ConnectWise suite of tools and really made for a holy trinity for technicians day to day ease of use in working tickets in Manage, running commands and maintenance out of Automate, and immediately helping clients with Control.

Inconvenienti: Managing the server yourself had the usual annoyances of having to do so, but also the positives. I believe they will host you now as well. Honestly there is very little poor to say about this product!

• Data della recensione: 29/10/2019
IT Specialist
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 51-200 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 13/11/2019

"Simple, Easy to use"

Commenti: Initially used ConnectWise Control (Formerly ScreenConnect) for simple IT support sessions (credential resets, issues with software, etc.). Later deployed agents to network. We found this product much more superior than other alternatives available on the market such as Kaseya. Sessions with speedy, and tools were easy to use like viewing one monitor individually, or performing maintenance discretely in open office environments. Allowed for support sessions to be performed remotely by staff extending the teams' effectiveness even in inclimate weather or times when IT staff worked remotely.

Vantaggi: Formerly Screenconnect, Connectwise Control is an easy to use remote software that gives IT professionals all the necessary support session tools to easily perform remote IT sessions with end users.
- Includes chat messaging
- Includes options to view services, logs, and processes
- Allows technician to blackout monitor / block keyboard presses during session
- Allows for easy facilitation of temporary remote sessions by non-technical staff
- Easy facilitation to give "passes" (timed access) to end-users and technical support staff
- Allows for basic scripting options for alerting and webhooks
- 2FA Authentication enabled

Inconvenienti: - Difficult initially to setup department groups of computers,
- Not a lot of documentation on setting up webhook scripting,
- Database maintenance can be tedious
- Outside basic functionality (which is all you need), selective and limited add-on options and integrations (compared to other product Automate [labtech])
- Uses Java over HTML5 only.

• Data della recensione: 13/11/2019
Assistant Manager
  • Data della recensione: 29/11/2019

"Product is one of the best I've used"

Commenti: Our company has been a Connectwise (ScreenConnect) client since nearly the very beginning of the company. We have enjoyed a long standing relationship and legacy pricing that is not offered to other clients.

Vantaggi: We have access to our client's computers at one of the cheapest endpoint costs out there. Our server went down at one point for various reasons and we lost the complete configuration. We contacted technical support and they were so helpful that we ended up getting all of our client's computers checking into the server up restoring the license key. Support saved us.

Inconvenienti: When we did the restore, it didn't preserve the groups that we had segmented our clients into. We had to take alot of time to restore the configuration environment that we had set up.

• Data della recensione: 29/11/2019
David R.
IT Manager
Settore petrolifero ed energetico, 51-200 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 25/2/2020

"Overwhelmingly simple yet effective"

Commenti: Overall this is one of the best remote control software products I've ever used. Overall it's very smooth to operate, on low speed or high latency connections, it will still work, but has (obvious) delays. Despite this, it's still possible to get the work done, there are just delays that make it appear as though you aren't doing anything since you're waiting for the next screen to render. This is especially bad during UAC prompts. I have been using this product for many years now and have rarely run into issues with it. For the price point though, this is the best product on the market and scales based on your needs.

Vantaggi: - Ease of use
- Quick setup (cloud version)
- Minimal training required
- Easy customization
- Solid connectivity
- Requires no end user training

Inconvenienti: - Speed of connection varies greatly when using the cloud vs on-prem
- Must have a decent internet connection to use efficiently
- UAC prompts will cause the connection to slow down to a crawl even on good internet (not sure if a connectwise issue or a windows issue)

• Data della recensione: 25/2/2020
Senad H.
Founder / CEO
  • Data della recensione: 30/8/2020

"Better than TeamViewer"

Commenti: We manage large number of clients, some of them with unattended access and others without installing the client (on demand). After trial we have strong prositive impression with the functionalities and usability of the software. There was small fear of switching from a different product but the transition went smooth. We find some new functionality that we can use every week :)

Vantaggi: Transition was easy both from our and the client side. Non of our clients had any experience with ConnectWise control but all were happy with the product and the service.
Connecting to the clients are easy, but what we liked the most is the extensive information about the client that is obtained by the ConnectWise Control (connection history, notes, run commands, view and kill processes). This is highly recommended software for any IT service company.

Inconvenienti: So far (few months) we didn't have or find any problems with the ConnectWise control. Hope it will stay that way :)

• Data della recensione: 30/8/2020
Roger M.
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, Lavoratore autonomo

"New User's Thoughts"

Commenti: Over the last 20 years, I've used all sorts of remote control software, most for a year or more. I used Log Me In when it was the preferred remote control solution at Connectwise several years ago and was very happy with that program, but I changed RMM program, and switched over to Solarwinds old Take Control, which did the job, but did not have the features that ConnectWise Control has. I've used Zoho Assist, which was inexpensive, but again lacked the features with CW Control. Also used Splashtop Remote for over a year which again was just about the same price, but without the features we have here.

Vantaggi: I really like the ease with which I can connect with my customer's machines. Also, their command center at the top middle of the screen sometimes gets in the way but can be moved around. That Command center has some impressive tools in it, more than most, and they are very useful. From the Managed Toolbox that you can completely customize with your own tools to the help box which lets you do Google searches without leaving the application. The chat feature works as expected but could be improved. And it's affordable.

Inconvenienti: When you chat with a customer and sent the chat, it would be nice if the customer's chat window popped up on the customer's screen with your chat, instead of blinking on the Task Bar. I usually have to go to the customer's machine, click on the blinking ConnecWise Control icon to let the customer know that I have information or an answer for them.

Alfredo J.
  • Data della recensione: 4/6/2021

"Remote Tech Support Platform you can trust"

Commenti: My experience has been for the most part positive, and I really feel their free tier works very well and isn't annoying like other similar products. I've had small issues with older macs

Vantaggi: My favorite features are the simple dashboard and how you can invite users to share their devices from a direct link or by sending them a short url where they type the session number (really useful when dealing with someone over the phone). I also like how the dashboard shows information about the devices such as memory usage, model, etc.

Inconvenienti: I've had issues with certain mac devices where the software has extra requirements (a specific java version, for example), which has made it more difficult to use for users. Mobile access isn't as friendly.

• Data della recensione: 4/6/2021
Deryck B.
Computer e sicurezza della rete, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 28/1/2021

"It's about the User"

Commenti: Been very happy with it and same with my clients. The only clients we have trouble with it is mac but that has more to do with apple's security and not connect wise control

Vantaggi: That the login passcode is something we give the client and not the other way around. With other remote tools the client has to provide the passcode. A lot of the time when when it's up to them they are unable to find or provide the correct information.

Inconvenienti: The branding option doesn't have enough colors to work with.

• Data della recensione: 28/1/2021
Jerry P.
Network Administrator
Trasporti/Trasporto merci/Ferrovie, 11-50 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 11/5/2021

"Connectwise Control is Fantastic!! Definitely a recommended product!"

Commenti: we have been very happy with screenconnect and only see it getting better.

Vantaggi: its ability to remotely connect really easy, this remote method works incredibly well.its fast too,unlike logmein or gotomeeting which can be very clunky and too busy with unnecessary controls. i love the feature of sending files and even folderswithout having to zip it.

Inconvenienti: i dont have any cons to report, all functionality seems to be spot on consistent with all of our workflows and seemlessly integrated with our work model.

• Data della recensione: 11/5/2021
Elias P.
Centralized Services Administrator
  • Data della recensione: 7/4/2021

"Good Product, Disappointing Support"

Commenti: Overall, we have been happy with the product. It typically works as expected without issue. The biggest problem with the software is the subpar vendor support. The mobile app is also lacking compared to it's competitors. The app simply opens the web page interface.

Vantaggi: ConnectWise Control simply works as expected. There are very few issues with remote control access. The tools included with the software typically work without issue. Installation is quick and easy.

Inconvenienti: Product support is disappointing. On the few occasions that I have needed to reach out to support, I ultimately figured out how to correct the problem myself. Fortunately, I have not needed to contact support often.

• Data della recensione: 7/4/2021
Ryan C.
IT Systems & Security
Macchinari, 51-200 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 8/2/2021

"Good Remote Support Platform"

Commenti: I'm very happy with this product, except for the price but it's not too terrible. I'm very used to free software but they just didn't have the features like ScreenConnect, especially being able to connect to any machine and manage it if it's connected to network anywhere.

Vantaggi: I signed my company up for the Standard Package since it's wasn't critical that we had all of the features but we needed unlimited unattended access agents. This gives us the ability to see what machines are connected to internet or not and shows you the clients private and public IP addresses. This feature alone has helped me with user issues without even connecting to them. The remote command line without connecting to the machine is very nice, for simple commands. Having the ability to set information about the machine connecting to divide them up into companies, device type and department is very handy to have. The ability to give users access on only one company and set specific permissions on that company is a great feature. There are several great features that are included on the standard package but if the Premium package was cheaper, we would probably go with that one due to the reporting features in it. One thing that isn't a paid for option but is very nice it the option to connect to iOS or Android devices, not as an access device where you have access all the time but under the support option.

Inconvenienti: The platform is pretty solid but the user management is not as easy to spot the first time around. It would be nice if the OTP was easier to add for the Google Authenticator. Most give you a QR-Code to add the OTP but it works once you get it setup.

Adam M.
IT Manager
  • Data della recensione: 21/4/2021

"Fantastic Remote Software"

Commenti: We migrated from TeamViewer and one of the best business decisions we have made as a young growing company. We are very happy with the product.

Vantaggi: What we like best about this software is the ease of use, functionality, transfer speeds, toolbox, and cost fits.

Inconvenienti: I would just say allow the user to configure their settings to be the same each time they login a computer. Example, always activate remote printing, screen size/dual monitors or always number 1.

• Data della recensione: 21/4/2021
Adam B.
IT
  • Data della recensione: 28/6/2019

"The price is right, it has enough features that were not that easy to integrate, its reputation has"

Commenti: see above
you could have had the market targeting alot of users and devices all around the world with your good fair pricing but everything else is not so good as it was -- with webex, teamview, logmein, ultravnc free,
dameware, Zendesk, anydesk, realvnc just to name a few
we as IT professional cant afford to look stupid with virus threats coming up with screenconnect
and telling people all these instructions to get control your one step installer plugin never worked !!
but good pricing kind of scary that others offer like sysaid and others not offering anything for the small guys like you did --- by the way i was talked into the AUTOMATE product --- worst product ever!
i spent a bit over a half a day cleaning it off and restoring all systems. It would not do what it was suppose to do at all --- slowest connection and unusable at all it was connected but would wind up my systems on some process i had to shut them down and clean the drives of any traces of AUTOMATE -- no software has done worse and your sale and support did not believe me i showed them proof they laughed and said they have never used it professionally
thanks any more information happy to help
maybe you could be the next big thing all the ideas are there but it all fell apart and you need to do almost a 180'

Vantaggi: THE price compared to TEAMVIEWER AND LOG|ME in
i was not a large operation so the licensing suited
i loved the idea that i could make it a subdomain of my site or just have a link and it was White labelled
affordable
once i was remotely connected it was fine
It has many integrations and partnered up with a lot of companies

Inconvenienti: Its a pity you have not a better business relationship with antivirus companies
in most occasions and it was happening more and more that it would be picked up as a virus --- not good and worrying
it has many integrations and features ---- these features were hard to install and because there was many versions - most the time hard to get the right compatibility -- these integrations should be one click or a signup here and there --- i wouldnt have minded paying good money if these would at least work
It was not very intiutive some tasks -- like the whole process i would go through with clients
download the exe or file
then double click on it --- if you miss it , it will be in your downloads
then click run
then allow
and no at this point i would sometimes get a prompt to update the software
not good, not good at all
your sales and support staff could not give a dam because i was a small 1-15 users account
it was not very easy and intuitive initially to do file transfer - have you used team viewer?
most respectable organisations wont allow 8041 port through there firewall
it has lost its good reputation that support users at the large universities have originally given it
being considered unsafe and treated as a threat - i know that i could make it an exemption in the AV software but it came up as threat after the fact as if it later was damaged as professional tool
with all the quality secure easy products on the market these days | cisco
webex|

• Data della recensione: 28/6/2019
William A.
IT Admin
Prodotti chimici, 201-500 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 3/6/2021

"Simple and efficient remote connection"

Commenti: We have several years working with Connect Wise and really align up our needs and even better cost than competition. The use of applications is intuitive and easy. We will continue with them for many more years

Vantaggi: hat we like most is the easy and efficient way to remotely connect to a team. and the many functions or customizations that can be done to improve the experience of use

Inconvenienti: It seems to me that the web interface is still better a little more, it is not something that represents a great inconvenience since it does not remove it from the tool.

• Data della recensione: 3/6/2021
Ramy E.
Team Admin
  • Data della recensione: 15/2/2021

"Best Remote Solution"

Commenti: Excellent Experience, it saved us a lots of hassle with other remote desktops solutions, saved us lots of money as it was provided to us within our RMM solution.
Our Customers feels better of how we are providing support now and how they can communicate with us in much easier way.

Vantaggi: Easy to deploy and use and stable for both windows and Mac OS computers.
Easy to access computers, chat, reboot.
Categorize computers under different groups, create alerts, reports, chat, integrates with other tools, collect info about computers without taking control and able to adjust special settings for you or add addons that help you make your console do what you want.
customers can initiate chat from the computer itself directly and appear to our techs on console.

Inconvenienti: Just 3 things:
when customer initiate chat from his computer it appear on the console as red dot beside the group without any sound alert like a bell ring that a chat is waiting.
2nd thing if there is an option to have application for tech to different connected sessions in one window and switch between them within tabs in this app instead of having separate window for each connected session.
3rd add mobile solution so we can access mobile devices

• Data della recensione: 15/2/2021
Jeev Y.
IT Lead
Industria farmaceutica, 501-1.000 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 2/7/2019

"If you value your time and energy, use this software"

Commenti: I use this software on a daily basis to keep IT operations within my organization running like a well-oiled machine. Our pharmacies are very remote and the ease of deployment makes it a breeze to troubleshoot any machine located anywhere from anywhere.

Vantaggi: ConnectWise Control was incredibly easy to implement, and is very powerful. It comes with so many tools and features that are invaluable and solve complex problems very simply.

Inconvenienti: No cons really. Any features and updates or nice-to-have's are added by their development team in subsequent updates, and they really do listen to their user base.

BI Specialist
  • Data della recensione: 5/5/2021

"Software semplice e ben fatto!"

Vantaggi: Utilizzo screen connect per connettermi a vari desktop remoti. È molto facile da usare e anche da far installare ai clienti. Mi sono trovata molto bene e lo abbiamo anche integrato in ZenDesk (software per l'helpdesk) per poter accedere ai desktop remoti dei clienti per verificare i problemi riscontrati.

Inconvenienti: L'interfaccia è un po' complessa e a volte è difficile capire i vari pulsanti cosa fanno. Nel complesso lo trovo molto utile e ben fatto.

• Data della recensione: 5/5/2021