Valutazioni medie

• Nel complesso
  • Facilità d'uso
  • Servizio clienti

Informazioni su Workflow

Create, collaborate, publish and analyze. A content marketing platform to manage all your content in one place.

Ulteriori informazioni su Workflow

Filtra le recensioni (12)

Valutazione del prodotto

Valutazione del prodotto

Utilizzo

Ordina per

Hai già usato Workflow?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (12)

Chris M.
Chris M.
Founder (USA)
Internet, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Recommend for all our customers

5 3 anni fa

Commenti: Keep at it Contentools team, you're doing great work helping teams align on their most important work (generating leads)!

Aspetti positivi:

This tool more than doubled our customers' content marketing productivity. We recommend it for any team with 1+ content writers who are trying to align on content planing + execution, as well as deadlines. It also helps teams steramlines the approval process, as well as pushing content to production.

Aspetti negativi:

I know there's some ML/AI based features in the pipeline, very excited to see what will end up looking like.

Tami S.
asst digital merchandiser (USA)
Vendita al dettaglio, 10.000+ dipendenti

Workflow Review

5 6 mesi fa

Commenti: Like I said above I use workflow for almost all of my site updates, from small things like re-sorting the order in which product images are on the site to big things like create manually curated links. I also use it to create landing pages and export styles from links & events to use for other reporting purposes.

Aspetti positivi:

I use workflow daily, and the scope of tasks it is vital for ranges from small changes on the PDP to updating entire C links on the live site. What I love most is how intuitive the interface is to use, I get so frustrated with programs that are not instinctive to use, and that is not the case with Workflow. All interfaces and links are laid out clearly, the SAVE button is in a convenient spot and you can easily navigate between 30+ tabs (which i do very frequently) and if you forget to save before closing a tab you are prompted to save or delete changes. This sounds like a small feature but it is a LIFESAVER when you're going through a repetitive task quickly. The updates made in WF flow through to the live site almost immediately and it's very simple to make additional updates quickly.

Aspetti negativi:

The only big con I associate with workflow is that the system glitches out when you are uploading more than 300 lines at a time. Most of the time the files still get uploaded when you receive this error message but occasionally you'l need to clear the job and start over, which literally just takes a few seconds but it's still a feature i wish they would update. I think it would be ideal wo upload at least 1000 lines at once.

Stephanie R.
VP Content (USA)
Internet, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Decided against this content production platform

2 4 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

I liked the price point and overall simple user experience and the very supportive customer team. They were very helpful by email and very quick to respond when I reported an issue. I was looking to set this up to extend to our content production and SEO team, so the features were mostly there for that, but not all the way. The collaboration features were just a little too light.

Aspetti negativi:

For starters, I constantly received broken/errant email alerts. The emails were alternately being sent in Portuguese, despite being English language software, and I don't speak Portuguese. I felt like the product was very much still in Beta, in that regards. Also, I was comparing this tool with DivvyHQ and felt Contentools did not have enough collaboration and SEO features, and that workflow would not be as simple as with Divvy.

Thiago S.
Content Manager (Brasile)
Marketing e pubblicità, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

The ultimate money and time saver

5 3 anni fa

Commenti: Contentools was, at the time we decided to make the purchase, a life saver. We were having trouble with low performing copywriting personell, and those in house professionals were costing a lot to the agency. We decided to outsource via Contentools and we couldn't be happier: the success we've obtained since then was amazing. We suddenly became able to plan ahead, make content timesheets that spanned months and improve productivity in a level we didn't even realize at the time that we could. Outsourcing comes with problems, though. We didn't want the freelance professionals working with us to receive less than they deserve. Contentools, then, was the best fit for our agency. Their princing system is fair and just to the professionals and reasonable to us, as the employers. In general, Contentools is a great contributor to our growth in the market. We are now able to take on any demand beacuse we know we have a large group of professionals working with us, and a great support (I've never seen such great commitment from the staff in any marketing tool I've been in contact with before) to guide us along the future of our content strategy.

Aspetti positivi:

Very easy to use; Very organized; Full of measurement features; Fair to the hired professionals;

Aspetti negativi:

It ocasionally crashes, though you never lose any work on those cases; The layout could be a little more modern; It's hard to setup non HTTPS blogs (not the platform's fault, really)

Petra H.
Petra H.
Marketing Team Leader (Libano)
E-learning, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Excellent support, good software.

4 3 anni fa

Commenti: Since we started using Contentools, our content marketing engine has levelled up. We now have everything stored in one place and a pathway to accept incoming content creation ideas from the whole company. This has definitely​ scaled our content efforts, offered visibility over projects, replaced useless spreadsheets and facilitated the daily work of our marketing team!

Aspetti positivi:

What I like most about Contentools, is their excellent support. I have been working with Brunno Schardosin, one of their technical support reps, and he was always very helpful, patient and positive, always ready to help! On top of their support, Contentools is a fairly affordable system that served our needs to manage and schedule content.

Aspetti negativi:

There are the occasional bugs, which can be annoying but once you notify their team, they jump right on it. They do not offer many built-in integrations, as to other software we use and some of the logic/workflows they have can be not very flexible if you're looking for a very customisable solution but there are always workarounds! Other than that there is nothing alarming worth mentioning.

Ana paula F.
Depoimento (Brasile)
Software informatici, 11-50 dipendenti

CONTENTOOLS analysis

5 3 anni fa

Commenti: People make all the difference. The care, the agility in the care, the commitment of the professionals involved for sure making of our partnership Decision Systems with Contentools the success that is today. We already had intercurrences, but we were always accompanied with great care and attention. It is more than the cost x benefit of the software, it is a real partnership.

Aspetti positivi:

From easy and effective usability, the management of content and teams is very complete. But the flexibility and communication possible with the team (from Contentools itself, production team and customer) is very agile, with very well defined, clear and customizable records and parameters.

Aspetti negativi:

After all the accompaniment in the formation of the production team (which for our segment is more complex), today we are satisfied with the whole.

Anderson O.
Founder (Brasile)
Assicurazioni, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

The ideal tool for managing the production of digital marketing content

5 3 anni fa

Commenti: Having been essential for scaling up the production of internal content, our agency, and our customers.

Aspetti positivi:

The possibility of organizing each step of the various content formats and centralize all communication and strategy in one place.

Aspetti negativi:

Not being able to create custom fields and measure the time dedicated in each stage of production, because today it is only possible to measure it in days.

Miguel angel V.
Miguel angel V.
Consultor de Negocio & Socio Cofundador (Spagna)
Fonte della recensione

We offer a better service thanks to Contentools

5 3 anni fa

Commenti: With the same team working in the agency we are able to be more productive and offer a better service to our clients. For the agency, Contentools is a great added value!

Aspetti positivi:

Thanks to Contentools we offer a better digital marketing service to our customers and we have increased productivity in our work processes. They also have a team that listens to you and works hard to improve the application by following your advice

Aspetti negativi:

The improvements contemplated in its Road Map usually take time to arrive

André V.
André V.
CEO (Brasile)

The agency savior!

5 3 anni fa

Commenti: Processes, time and work optimization, content and skilled professionals increase the credibility of my digital marketing agency.

Aspetti positivi:

With the contentools platform we improve our processes within the agency and have a team of experts ready to solve any problem in any field.

Aspetti negativi:

I have no negative comments to talk about the platform. Meets all my needs!

Luís C.
Luís C.
CEO (Brasile)

Perfect Partner

5 2 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

The network of professionals, the easy to manage the content creation.

Aspetti negativi:

Still none big issue, but maybe mobile app.

Tábata ariane D.
Writer (Brasile)

Contentools - A great (and smart!) software

5 3 anni fa

Commenti: It's really good for me, as a writer, to be able to submit and edit the content the way I prefer.

Aspetti positivi:

Easy to use and to share with writers and other professionals involved in the content creation process.

Aspetti negativi:

Guess I don't have nothing bad to say. That's good!

Utente Verificato
Marketing analyst (Brasile)
Gestione formativa, 51-200 dipendenti

CS is everything

4 3 anni fa

Commenti: Even with some downsides (like the bugs), the customer service experience makes it even. It's a real time saver when it comes to content.

Aspetti positivi:

The support we got from our rep in our videocall. He was really kind and supportive and shared a few tips to help us improve our digital strategy. Felt like he was a part of our team.

Aspetti negativi:

Occasional bugs, but the support team is always ready to help.