Da 15 anni aiutiamo le aziende italiane
a scegliere i migliori software

Informazioni su My Music Staff

My Music Staff è un'app web di facile utilizzo per la gestione della tua attività di insegnamento della musica. Insegna di più. Con meno stress.

Ulteriori informazioni su My Music Staff

Aspetti positivi:

Easy to use and comprehensive. The invoicing is so simple to use and makes it easy to keep up with my finances.

Aspetti negativi:

The auto-generated lesson fee feature is a bit confusing for me (showing a balance owed for lessons which haven't occurred) but even more so for the students.

Valutazioni di My Music Staff

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

My Music Staff ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,8 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 729 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato My Music Staff?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (729)

Eleonora
Freelance (Italia)
Salute mentale, Lavoratore autonomo
Ha utilizzato il software per: Prova gratuita

People love the music

4,0 settimana scorsa Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

My Music Stuff" è un'applicazione dedicata agli appassionati di musica che desiderano organizzare, gestire e scoprire la propria collezione musicale in modo intuitivo e personalizzato. Disponibile su piattaforme Android e iOS, questa app promette di diventare il compagno ideale per chiunque voglia tenere traccia della propria musica preferita.

Aspetti negativi:

Rallentamenti occasionali durante la sincronizzazione e mancanza di alcune funzionalità avanzate presenti in app concorrenti

Matthew
Matthew
Owner / Music Director (USA)

Alternative considerate:

Couldn't run my music school without it

5,0 5 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

It is extremely simple and easy to use. I only use the Students, Family and Calendar portions of it, and it serves well beyond what I need it for. So easy to view schedule and filter and organize it based on location, teacher, student, etc. i LOVE , as do the parents, the 24-hour in advance automatic reminders auto-texted or e-mailed (your choice).

Aspetti negativi:

Besides a couple of very minor workflow impedances, it would be nice to integrate the calendar with an existing website, rather than only having the option to do so with the current website.

Mallory
Executive Director and Teacher (USA)
Belle arti, 11-50 dipendenti

My Music Staff, the Music School Life Saver

5,0 3 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: My Music Staff has been the game changer for my music school. I have researched so many systems, and was recommended over a dozen. My Music Staff not only is user friendly and fantastic for music, but also cost effective! I recommend them to everyone!

Aspetti positivi:

I LOVE the calendar system, attendance system, student/parent portal, and the simple integration with Stripe for payments that populates from the calendar. It saves so many hours each week!

Aspetti negativi:

I wish it was easier to schedule staff meetings in MMS, and I would love it if teachers could have their own connected student account that we could put in Performances and Meetings/Events.

Fonte: GetApp

Alternative considerate:

Looks great on the website, doesn't it?

2,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: I was SO excited to find this service. But I've been SO disappointed in them, and can't wait to transfer everything to a new service later this year.

Aspetti positivi:

MMS promises to handle all of your music studio needs, from scheduling to billing to communications, and indeed, it has modules for all of those plus repertory records, lending library management, downloadable/playable resources, and even mileage. So if you want software that LOOKS like it does everything, you've found it!

Aspetti negativi:

None of these modules seem actually to have been tested by actual music teachers. Scheduling is ridiculously complicated, especially when students want to cancel or reschedule. Billing leads to a minimum of five confused emails from parents each month because of MMS's bizarre policies regarding past-due payments and account balances. Emails cannot be sent to students and parents simultaneously—they're automatically BCC'ed, leading to confusing message threads and miscommunications. Even the lesson notes and blog features are poorly handled—they don't auto-save, so an accidental tab closure can lead to the loss of an entire lesson's worth of notes, and formatting is bizarrely non-standard. (Don't even think about cutting and pasting.)

Lindsey
Teacher (USA)

MMS Helps Me Run My Music School

5,0 4 mesi fa

Commenti: The staff has been so helpful! I'm able to call or email them, and they help me figure out the system. They are absolutely critical in figuring out how to set up an account that works for you.

Aspetti positivi:

It really helps me run my business. From collecting waitlist information, scheduling classes, collecting payments, and keeping track of business expenses for tax time, it has been easy to use and helps take a lot of the busy work of running a music school off my plate. I also really like the make-up credit option for my piano students.

Aspetti negativi:

It is confusing to start. The learning curve is steep. I also don't like that the website has to be encrypted onto my current website, because my current website is through Canva, which doesn't allow encryption.

Jason
Guitar Instructor (USA)

My Music Staff: A godsend for the unorganized instructor

5,0 5 mesi fa

Commenti: Insanely good. Best application/ website I have ever used hands down. Six Stars.

Aspetti positivi:

Where to start? I think the Number 1 reason I love MMS is because of its features. They have truly thought of everything a teacher would need to track schedule and communicate with their students. Anything I personally wanted to try or change in regards to my lessons that I teach was somehow already available for me to utilize. Its as if music teachers themselves designed it. Next is the ease of use. I have never experienced an online tool so simple and so intuitive. I learned the entire sites basic functions in a matter of days and within a week I was a pro using the advanced settings. Literally anytime I couldn't figure how something worked or anytime I had to troubleshoot any minor issue, I could resolve it within a matter of minutes by simply searching other areas of the site. Since the entire platform so seamlessly integrates one section to another, I.e contact information, billing, calendar events, etc... there is typically more than one way to solve any issue quickly. and if for some reason you cannot solve the issue on your own, MMS has an extensive FAQ list to guide you and incredibly responsive customer service team. I could go on as well about the cheap cost, personal customization options, and a plethora of other things but my main point is that if you own a music business, schedule reoccurring lessons on even a monthly basis you need to use this site period.

Aspetti negativi:

Nothing. Truly. I even expected a small learning curve and even that didn't happen as I was able to use this product efficiently from day one.

Renee
Business Owner & Educator (USA)
Fonte della recensione

My Music Staff is like having a staff!

5,0 9 mesi fa

Commenti: It's a good studio management tool. My parents don't take advantage of the features that are available to then, but, that's okay. Mine is a small studio.

Aspetti positivi:

The schedule is easy to set up and manage. Tracking attendance and sending lesson notes is straightforward and easy. Communicating with families is also easy. Invoicing is straightforward, but doesn't allow me to set up a percentage per student for the ach fees I have to charge for those students whose lessons are paid for under a state education program.

Aspetti negativi:

Bank fees for those students who pay online are easy. Other fees, especially those that are percentages of the invoice are not accommodated, subsequently, I literally have to manual create invoices for 85% of my students every month.

Kate
Music School Director (Australia)
Gestione formativa, 2-10 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Affordable for a multi studio

5,0 9 mesi fa

Commenti: I used to have 2 software plus Excel spreadsheets. Once I started working with My Music Staff, I moved everything to one place. It is easy to use and intuitive from a computer usage.

Aspetti positivi:

The support is amazing, quick and precise.

Aspetti negativi:

There is no online booking at the moment. Sometimes, people just want to book 1 lesson online without emails or phone calls. They don't have an App. You have to open a window in your phone, which makes it harder to read.

Graehme
Chief Instructor (Canada)
Musica, 11-50 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

User of 10+ Years - I recommend MMS to all of my music teacher friends and associates!

5,0 9 mesi fa

Commenti: My overall experience with MMS has been excellent. It is absolutely essentially to running and maintaining my music school, and has taken away a lot of the stress of scheduling lessons.

Aspetti positivi:

The best part of the system, and by far the most used for us is the scheduling. Not only does in make keeping track of our lessons very simple and straightforward, we can very quickly make changes, and even provide our teachers with access so they can stay on top of their schedules. In addition, being able to synchronize the MMS calendars to Google Calendar or Apple Calendars means that I can see an updated schedule on my phone at any moment. I also love their automated payment system which has removed the need to chase down students/parents for tuition payments; everything goes through automatically at the end of the month and we can rely on a consistent stream of income to cover expense and make sure everyone is paid on time.

Aspetti negativi:

The only thing I don't like about MMS is the recent GUI change. I'd been using the earlier system for many years and have become quite comfortable with where everything was located. The GUI updated moved some features around which has been somewhat annoying - however I'm gradually getting used to the new layouts.

Excellent tool

Aspetti positivi:

My Music Staff provides a clear value for the money. The ease of scheduling and tracking income and expenses has made a huge difference in my productivity. More time is spent on teaching (and earning), far less on administration.

Aspetti negativi:

The single-day view on the calendar needs improvement. Currently, it divides lessons by location. This makes sense for a multi-teacher studio. However, for one teacher who is moving between locations, it's really confusing. Sometimes I just need to be able to look QUICKLY and see the day's lessons, not have to jog back and forth over three columns.

Adam
Director (UK)

MyMusicStaff

5,0 mese scorso Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

MyMusicStaff has been an invaluable tool in supporting my organisation. It is very clear to use. I am a big fan of its calendar for scheduling lessons and automatic lesson deductions.

Aspetti negativi:

A couple of the functions require trial and error

Hollie
Owner (Canada)

Love My Music Staff

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: It has saved hours of rescheduling students for make up lessons. Lesson and payroll are seamless. Attendance is easy to log. I can control what my families see on the student portal and what my teachers see in their login. It has saved me hours with invoicing, mass emailing, and has saved me a lot of stress and time with payment reminders. Overall I like all the multiple features that are offered with this program and how easy it is for me to use. The staff are fantastic to work with. If I have any questions they are very patient and will walk me through i overall. The staff are fantastic to work with. If I have any questions they are very patient and respond in a timely fashion. If I have problems with anything (which is very rare), they are always happy to help. I have highly recommended this program to other schools, and my teachers who have had experience with other systems really seem to like My Music Stuff as well.

Aspetti positivi:

I love how versatile this program is with policies.It has saved me a lot of time with emailing payment reminders, invoicing, and mass emailing. I love the student portal and calendar option. This summer we tried out a new policy that requires parents to use the calenda and it works great. My families love how easy it is to use and I love the hours it saves in rescheduling, emailing and phone calls.

Aspetti negativi:

When I am logging teachers availability into the calendar for the parents to see, it would be nice that lessons that are not scheduled would automatically show as “open”. This way parents can reschedule into those spots for make up lessons and it doesn’t take me so much time to manually put in open spots. With multiple teachers this can take a long time . I wish there was an option in the studio settings to allow to turn this feature on and off. So studios who do not want to use this calendar feature don’t have to use it.

Kate
Owner (USA)
Fonte della recensione

My assistant for my studio

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: My experience has been great! I can't attest to the customer service as I've never had to use it! But that says something, doesn't it?

Aspetti positivi:

I really like how this software program allows me to stay organized and gives me a very professional look with my clients. From invoices to curriculum to client information to the dreaded year end taxes, I am able to keep detailed information and have it right at my finger tips when needed. My personal studio has 40 students with 26 different families to account to and communicate with. I use My Music Staff to set up a structured personal invoice system for each family, keep track of all lessons (attended or unattended), list all curriculum items each student is working on plus all festival and competition participation and results, any loaned music books I've given each student, and keep detailed notes on how each student is progressing. My Music Staff allows me to keep all my expenses (music books, office supplies, mileage, etc) in an organized, detailed system so April is no longer a huge headache for me! I also keep my waiting list of families looking to get into lessons so I no longer have the problem of the lost email or phone number when I get an opening in my studio.There are more possibilities with the program (website link, clients being able to link in) that I have not pursued yet but am looking forward to in the future. I have had a lot of comments from my clients about how impressed they are with how organized my studio is. I appreciate that this program allows me to come across as the professional I aim to be and hope to be perceived in my community.

Aspetti negativi:

I get frustrated with some of the backtracking I have to do to personalize the calendar and the invoices. But, I don't see how that would be avoided as my studio is unique and each year is different. I do appreciate that I can personalize each student and each year.

Irma
CEO (USA)

My Music Staff review first year

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: I definitely have been having a great experience with My Music Staff. Especially their actual staff members. I spoke with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] recently and she did a phenomenal job at helping me fix my accounting issues and invoicing issues. She was very easy to talk to you she listened to my concerns and questions that I had and took time to teach me how to fix my accounting problems. I had several students accounts that had it inputs put in the wrong way for discounts etc. and she was able to quickly spot what the problems were as well as allow me the time to fix them and explain why not to do what I did before and how to properly and put the information I need to moving forward and why. I told her I think it would be nice if My Music Staff will give her a bonus to make videos on how to create invoices and teaching users how to utilize accounting and how all of the features work together to help balance out the accounting page and create invoices all of the ends and outs! She would be great at that as well!

Aspetti positivi:

It’s really kind of hard to pinpoint what specifically I like because there’s a lot of features that I do like such as being able to schedule, pull reports, upload videos for our students, upload link sent of the learning material for our students, payroll etc

Aspetti negativi:

I don’t like that I’m not able to use PayPal and stripe at the same time to except payments. I do have parents who like to pay through PayPal as well but I have to utilize a different source to receive those payments because only stripe or PayPal can be used one at a time. I wish that it was also a lot easier to understand how to utilize the invoice an account features. I have gotten pretty confused and had to call in and ask questions several times in order to really get the hang of it. It can be a bit confusing without that additional coaching to understand how to bill clients. I’ve had moments where my numbers were off because I gave an additional discount or I build them incorrectly and didn’t understand how I did it or why.

Risposta di Port 443

3 anni fa

Hi Irma, thanks for a great review! We actually do have a number of tutorial videos already, including ones that go over various parts of invoicing. We also have a Getting Started Guide on our website that goes over how all of the features work together :)

Lydia
Director (Australia)
Fonte della recensione

MMS has helped manage my workload and taken the stress out of my bookwork.

5,0 9 mesi fa

Commenti: It's easy and quick to email lesson notes to parents and students. No excuses for not knowing what to practice!

Aspetti positivi:

MMS has simplified my admin by a huge amount. There are loads of features that I use daily, and more that I haven't explored yet.

Aspetti negativi:

It is only set up for individual, regular students. You can add students to a group, but you can't then give individual feedback (unless things have changed since I last tried to use that). You can't bill anything unless there is a person set up in the system. I provide accompaniment services as well as tuition, but I can't use this system to bill my one off accompaniments; I have to create a profile, then add them to the calendar, and only then can I bill them. I'd like an option to create a charge/invoice without a client being attached to that. I've worked around this by creating a fictional student named "Rehearsal" who gets billed for every accompaniment, and if I need to email an invoice rather than just adding it to my income stream I go in a change the individual email.I'd also like an auto reminder system for overdue invoices so I don't have to go in manually to see who hasn't paid. I do like that there are templates for invoices and reminders.The other feature I'd use every day if it existed would be the ability to create a lesson plan for individual students that they cannot see until I publish it. I lesson plan sometimes several days in advance and like to edit it to become their lesson notes. I can review previous lesson notes but if I edit it it is immediately able to be seen by them.

Kristina
Managing Director (USA)
Fonte della recensione

Invaluable to my business and teaching

Aspetti positivi:

I have used My Music Staff for several years (four, I think). Implementing this software has revolutionized my work flow in big ways. I can manage multiple calendars, create invoices, and receive payments in simple steps. I have used two other studio management softwares and by far, I love the ease of My Music Staff the best. The developing team at My Music Staff has done a great job of making this software intuitive to the user experience and thinking through what the most important and valuable aspects for an independent teacher or a teaching studio with multiple teachers are. Every year, I have expanded the way I use the software as there are numerous features I could not implement right away. This past year, we have used the make-up credit feature to allow students to cancel their lessons to receive credit and use the credit to schedule make-up lessons when they see openings created by other cancellations. While my studio does not have a make-up policy on our official policy (no make-up lessons, period), allowing this to happen (without teacher putting effort towards it) has created added value to our offering and a more gracious atmosphere. I have contacted My Music Staff on many occasions with questions and their responses always have been super quick and competent (like they actually heard my question and answered them in the way that was helpful to me). I highly recommend it!

Aspetti negativi:

There are a few more advanced features I would love, such as allowing different policies for different kinds of events. But this is a very minor issue that I don't feel I'm entitle to for the money I pay to use this software.

Clemency
Music Teacher (UK)
Fonte della recensione

My music teaching best friend - changed my life

5,0 9 mesi fa

Commenti: Every aspect of my music teaching life has been made better since I discovered MMS. I hate subscription models but this one is a winner; worth every penny in professionalism, time saving and peace of mind.

Aspetti positivi:

I discovered MMS when covid hit. It has been a god send. The monthly fee is more than saved in the time I save and what I offer to my pupils. The calendar means I can check my day at a glance despite several teaching venues which I can colour differently. Billing pupils is so easy and keeping track of their accounts is a doddle as MMS does it all for me. I log notes during the lesson which I send to parents or pupils, or both, at the end of the lesson by clicking a box. When it comes to the end of the tax year, I press a couple of buttons and there is my income and expenditure. I appear more professional to my customers and my working life is more streamlined and efficient.

Aspetti negativi:

Very minor gripes like being limited as to the email I can send with an invoice. I like to customise the invoice email based on school or private teaching. Whilst I can do this by changing the invoice or invoice reminder default emails, I can’t use any others so have to change the emails repeatedly by the time I invoice everyone.

rebekah
Voice Teacher (Irlanda)
Fonte della recensione

Fantastic service! Efficient customer service!

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: MMS software is laid out in an organised manner, so it is very easy to use. But customer service are always at hand to answer your questions. They send very clear instructions and a lot of effort is put into making sure it is easy to understand. It is a very worth while investment.

Aspetti positivi:

MMS software is laid out in an organised manner, so it is very easy to use. I use it for invoicing families (using the automatic invoicing option) and scheduling lessons and find it very useful tool for both. I record lesson notes from each students lesson and upload resources to the online resources section. Which is a one stop shop for all your students to access sheet music, backing tracks and anything else you want them to have access to. You can input non teaching days and events like student gigs into the calendar section for you and your students to see (you can make events private too if you dont want students to see). The newest feature allows students to access online lessons from their home screen or calendar. This makes is more streamlined for studnets and means everything is in one place. Fantastic feature!

Aspetti negativi:

I would love if there was an option for families to choose email settings. Like whether or not they want receipts emailed, or if the want event reminders etc. It would also be great if you could have an option to attach receipt to the lesson notes when emailing, to reduce the amount of emails they are receiving.

Sophia
Piano Instructor (USA)
Gestione formativa, Lavoratore autonomo
Fonte della recensione

Great product for a piano studio

5,0 9 mesi fa

Commenti: MMS is a great product. I'm thrilled I found it. It's cheap, easy, visually appealing, and all-in-one program. Couldn't ask for more. Might be interesting to see if a studio sells products if something like that could be incorporated into it as well.

Aspetti positivi:

I like that it is an all-in-one product. In my other business, I had to have five different products to manage everything. I also enjoy that you can see the balances owed right on the home screen so that I don't have to go looking for it or forget about it when student shows up.

Aspetti negativi:

I wish that when you open to take attendance on a lesson that the notes of the lesson and the attendance/payment were in a horizontal space instead of vertical, so you could see it all at once, then the previous lesson notes could be in a row beneath it. The calendar could resize too to fit the screen so we don't have to scroll through the whole thing. More opportunities to try the features. There are so many features and I have no idea how to use them or even get started. I've tried looking up tutorials, but they're very generic and not sure how to fit them to my studio. It's also hard to get students to practice. On the student side, could there be an opportunity to motivate kids to practice? Like... for every 10 mins they practice they get points and they can build those up at their studio for a prize (presented by the teacher?) Or even do more of a community thing where the whole studio group of students works to get 1 big prize for the studio from MMS?

Amy
Business Owner (Canada)
Fonte della recensione

Switched from similar software and never looked back.

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: The number of families now comfortable with My music staff for information and payment has increased exponentially saving us time and money. Our families are impressed by the professional software, and I love the transparency and organization we offer to clients and employees about how the business runs.

Aspetti positivi:

Very user friendly for both parents and employees (we are a multi teacher school) Love how responsive the MMS team is, both with constant updates to the program (and often based on client requests) to attentive support when there are issues. Price point can't compare to some of the alternatives. I love that it is based on the number of teachers, so doesn't penalize us for getting more students (ie. being a successful business!) like a per/student rate.

Aspetti negativi:

It has a lot of functionality with reports that is not so intuitive. Accessing the data in ways that may be useful to a business can often mean trying lots of different reports and tweaking the settings slightly to get the right report. We accept payments in studio via Payd and have to enter these manually into MMS. Would love some way to connect these, or to be able to accept canadian debit cards (require chip readers).

Risposta di Port 443

6 anni fa

Hey Amy! We're all ears :) You can send your suggestions and feedback to the team at [email protected]. We'd really like to hear more from you about how we can improve the reporting for your studio. Glad to hear you've been loving My Music Staff!

Aurora
Lessons Manager (USA)
Vendita al dettaglio, 2-10 dipendenti

Best User Experience and Interface of All Lesson Management Systems We've Tried

5,0 9 mesi fa

Commenti: Overall, the price and functionality are right with MMS. I'm happy with my choice and out of all of the software as a services I use in my business, this is the one I'm least likely to switch out of.

Aspetti positivi:

Integrating MMS was incredibly easy. There are a few small features they could add to make it even easier but overall it went quickly enough. I love the transparent (and inexpensive) per teacher pricing. Uptime is fantastic; I don't think I've ever experienced the site being down.

Aspetti negativi:

MMS is great but not quite mature. I appreciate the really solid uptime but the site can be very slow. As an administrator, I am used to the system and I can generally make it do what I want. My teachers sometimes complain about it (navigating to the contact information for the parents of a child student can be a pain, and has to be explained to them because it's not obvious) but overall they enjoy having student and schedule info at their fingertips. None of them make use of the notes, repertoire, library, etc. so these features don't do much for us though they seem like solid features

Maureen
Owner/Instructor (USA)

Saved My Studio

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: My business runs very smoothly and professionally with the use of My Music Staff, I have the control that I need of the studio while giving my instructors the freedom to teach the way they find most effective with the students. Parents enjoy the reminders, automatic invoicing and electronic payment options. My website drives in lots of business and it is created using the templates on My Music Staff. Without this program my studio would never have grown to this point nor would it continue to grow as it is today. I will always recommend and share my love of this program.

Aspetti positivi:

As I began taking on more students a couple of years ago and I started to struggle with scheduling and and billing, we started looking around and found My Music Staff, it saved my studio. We are now at 32 students and we have 3 instructors, without the ease of My Music Staff I would never be able to schedule and bill families appropriately or keep track of payroll. I love the ease of looking up addresses, families inputting their own information and being able to keep track of assignments within the program. The reminder emails and texts are awesome for busy families and the automatic billing feature is amazing so that I don't have to calculate and send out invoices to families.

Aspetti negativi:

Nothing really, some of the setting are buried a little bit, but everything is very logical.

Musica, 11-50 dipendenti

Easy, Intuitive App for Private Music Teachers

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: My Music Staff is dependable, responsive and fair.

Aspetti positivi:

This app is very easy to use. You can sign up and then begin setting your studio up immediately. I teach out of my home and typically have 25-35 students each year. I was able to add all of my student and family accounts and set-up my schedule very quickly. The best thing about this package is what it has done for my invoicing process. It has cut down 75% of my work time for processing invoicing, payments, communication to families and reporting. As an added bonus, it has built in functionality for tracking practice time, gives a place to record studio news, lets you build and host a website, and stores online documents for use and retrieval by students. My studio families love having access through the portal so that they can always see their balance, make payments, and read notes about their student's progress. My older students use the student portal too.

Aspetti negativi:

One of my studio parents also does administrative work for me. She has two separate accounts, her admin account to do business and her personal account for her children's lessons. It would be nice if there was a way to compact that into one account for her.

Timothy
Owner (USA)

Easy to Use Scheduling and Billing Program

5,0 4 mesi fa

Commenti: No complaints. I can't imagine using anything else.

Aspetti positivi:

Auto invoicing saves me an incalculable amount of time. The schedule layout is intuitive. Pricing is an upfront $10 per month plus $5 per staff member with zero hidden fees or costs.

Aspetti negativi:

I've had some very minor quality of life complaints that the support team has added to their list. I'd really like to be able to accept Venmo, which they say is on the horizon. No complaints that would actually make me stop using the program.

Gestione formativa, Lavoratore autonomo

Piano Teacher

4,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: I love using My Music Staff for my music education company. I cannot imagine being successful at my job without it.

Aspetti positivi:

As a piano teacher, My Music Staff saves me countless hours. I used to try to stay organized by myself! I didn't send reminders for weekly appointments and as a result, I often had no-shows. I also didn't have a great system of tracking payments. Now, My Music Staff keeps track of my calendar, clients and their information, invoices, payments, late fees, and annual tax information. At the end of the year, I can simply click a button and see how much money I have earned. It also tells me how much money I have spent on piano books and fees. It sends reminders through email, text or both to my clients. I can also keep a running database for all of my students and have a list of former students. It is essential for any kind of music teacher!

Aspetti negativi:

I don't love paying $12.95 per month for this software. It is worth it so I have been a customer for years. At first, it was difficult to set up the automatic invoices and autopay for interested clients. I did need to contact their customer service and they were extremely helpful.