TXTImpact

Recensioni su TXTImpact

da TXTImpact

Best customer support ever !

Data della recensione: 25/11/2019
Loisgrace G.
Board Director
Intrattenimento, 201-500 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni

Commenti: Outstanding!

Vantaggi: The software is easy to use and allows for multiple campaigns.
But the absolute best part of this software is their customer support . I’m not a huge tech user and their support is phenomenal. They respond immediately to your emails, look into every problem and call you, when necessary, to walk you through issues. I can not recommend them enough ! They never make you feel like your an idiot for not doing something correctly. They are extremely patient.

Inconvenienti: I wish they would enhance their campaigns so you could make two selections to the same campaign/poll but not allow you to select the same choice twice. Otherwise I love everything about this polling .

Great text software

Data della recensione: 14/8/2019
Benjamin T.
Marketing Head
Intrattenimento, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Prova gratuita
Probabilmente no Molto probabilmente

Commenti: The customer service is wonderful. The owner responded a few technical issues I had within minutes. I have a lot of experience with texting services, and TXTImpact is the best one I have used. I highly recommend this product to anyone.

Vantaggi: Easy to use. Easy to add contacts and segment them into different groups. However, the number listed in the contact group doesn't always factor in opt-outs

Inconvenienti: Always feel like I'm refilling my account. And I don't like the "shorten link" option. I had a few times where it didn't link to where it was supposed to when I used it.

SMS API

Data della recensione: 4/4/2016
Lester B.
Software Developer
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Commenti: Pros: The API is very easy to implement. The SMS API works so fast. We have a correct feedback from the wire2air customer service. We recommend this company. Cons: Some time is very hard to have support by phone, but it doesn't mean that we don't receive the correct customer service. By email it works perfect.

Great Job Wire2Air!

Data della recensione: 14/3/2016
Delterese G.
Minister
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Commenti: The software is great. I had a few challenges in the beginning, but your customer service division (Richard) walked me through to a quick resolution. Now, if I can work on exporting the information so that it can be easily interpreted and used for the betterment of our organization.

Very easy to use appointment reminder system

Data della recensione: 18/2/2016
John B.
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Commenti: I loved TxtImpact appointment reminder system with RSVP feature. Now, I can fill my staffing voids without making 100s of calls. Just one text message to all 100 temp staff and get a confirmation with in few minutes.

Data della recensione: 7/3/2016
Wallace N.
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Commenti: Richard at customer care was very prompt and helpful in answering my questions on time. He also matched a competitor pricing for us

Great!

Data della recensione: 10/10/2019
Raena R.
Accounting Manager
Gestione di organizzazioni non profit, 13-50 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi
Probabilmente no Molto probabilmente

Commenti: We like it, we will most likely continue using for our annual events.

Vantaggi: Easy to use and implement, exports were user friendly as well

Inconvenienti: Texts lagged a bit when people were using it