Valutazioni medie

4,4 /5
  • Servizio clienti
    4,2 /5

Informazioni su Box

Box è una moderna piattaforma di gestione dei contenuti che trasforma il modo in cui le organizzazioni lavorano e collaborano per ottenere risultati più velocemente.

Ulteriori informazioni su Box

Stai visualizzando 3.818 recensioni

Narasimhan (nari) S.
Chemical Engineer
Ricerca, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 3/12/2019

"Excellent enterprise class cloud storage and workflow integration software"

Commenti: Mostly it is a very stable and secure cloud backup tool, great for workflow and content management in groups.

Vantaggi: I used it and introduced it to my research group when I was in grad school few years back. We also ended up getting a larger size account to fit our needs. University purchasing handled the financial side of it, but I'd like to think our recommendations for enteprise scale buys were taken heed.
BoxSync when used in conjuction with a box account does a great job of doing automatic backups on the cloud, that also help in access from different computers/collaborators simple.
It can handle large file sizes (5 GB file upload limit) for most work, has excellent integration with word processing for online document editing. Note, I have not tried very large single file uploads yet, the largest has been a movie file of 750 MB.
Recently they added notes feature which is useful for commenting while sharing files.

Inconvenienti: I dont know if they ever had a referral program unlike dropbox. No other major drawbacks as a user. By default, it sends a lot of emails whenever anything is changed in the folders. turning off that feature took a while to figure out for me.

• Data della recensione: 3/12/2019
Ali K.
Information Technology Adviser
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 7/3/2021

"Transfer and share files easily and securely in the cloud"

Commenti: One of the first options in transferring our files and offering in the list of required and recommended items to companies and organizations that we consult. If you have different meetings and need different files in the meetings, safely create a secure cloud space of your files in the box because one day it will come in handy. Having a backup on the secure cloud storage is always life-saving, and experience has shown that floppy disks, CDs, and flash drives and computer headers are not enough for a successful business.

Vantaggi: I like the simplicity and good features and the appropriate speed of Box platform, you can easily transfer files from any device to the cloud storage space of the box. I like its speed and security, you will not feel any strangeness with the software. E-Signature make it more secure and Integration with lot of apps is wonderful. The cost and price is very reasonable and economical compared to the many features it provides to the user.‌ Data Loss Protection is great.

Inconvenienti: The graphic design of the dashboard should be simpler and more tangible and can be changed to the liking of the admin, Also a feature in the dashboard should be added to display the status of shared files and folders, and the latest status of views and downloads to be clearly and simply visible to the admin.

• Data della recensione: 7/3/2021
Matthew G.
COO
Software informatici
    3,5 /5
  • Fonte: SoftwareAdvice
  • Data della recensione: 18/1/2016

"Preference really depends on how and when you entered the market"

Vantaggi: They concentrated on the enterprise first, which is valid. Therefore security has always been tight, platform support is solid, and enterprise administration is very robust. Shared folders are great in a workplace and make everything very simple to get the right docs to the right people when they need them. Box is definitely an enterprise company, with the support to back up that claim.

Inconvenienti: I should start by saying I tried Box, Dropbox, and Drive head-to-head back when everyone was going to cloud-storage and my experience with Box since then has been on and off. I'm still a current user of Drive and Dropbox and I pay for both every month. Our office doesn't need the level of admin support Box provides, which is the only feature that puts it ahead of the competition. Box was just never as feature complete as Dropbox, I don't want a separate cloud storage provider for business and for home use and Box lacked simple tools like automatic photo upload. As well, the web interface lacks and the uploads feel slower and more prone to error when compared to Dropbox. It's improved lately but it's still behind in file viewing support, etc. Also paid users have a max file size!!! Unacceptable if you do any sort of video/graphics work.

• Fonte: SoftwareAdvice
  • Data della recensione: 18/1/2016
Traduzione e localizzazione, Lavoratore autonomo
  • Data della recensione: 12/1/2021

"Good Free Version but expensive Business options"

Commenti: Storing documents in the cloud as a back-up solution, sharing documents with collaborators and clients.

Vantaggi: Uploads and downloads are fast, sharing files or folders is easy, as an editor or viewer, and it is easy to use.

Inconvenienti: The Business options are expensive for small businesses since they require you to purchase multiple licenses, not only one. If you get the Individual license you are not GDPR compliant, thus it turns out to be expensive for SMEs.

• Data della recensione: 12/1/2021
Michael W.
Editoria, 11-50 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 27/2/2021

"Can't imagine running our business without Box"

Commenti: We used Dropbox for a number of years, and we found it very "fragile". Without good access to different levels of security for our team, we would often find files deleted or overwritten by inexperienced employees. Once, an employee using Dropbox's desktop app accidentally deleted our entire list of files and Dropbox had to restore (taking several days). That was the straw that broke the camel's back, so we switched to Box and haven't looked back. It's secure, solid, excellent uptime, and does everything we need and more. Our company stores mission-critical contracts, source files, and other material, and it's locked down only to the appropriate users. We have nearly 7 TB of files from our company's history stored with Box and I sleep great at night knowing they're safe and secure.

Vantaggi: The access levels for intra-company sharing are very granular, allowing us the ability to protect privileged information,

Inconvenienti: It's hard to be critical of this tool. Some of the features we never use (notes, for example) seem a little clunky, but I understand they're improving. Those are all secondary, however. The main product itself is unbeatable.

• Data della recensione: 27/2/2021
Moriah G.
VP of Business Development
Automazione industriale, 11-50 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 25/2/2021

"Box makes my life better."

Commenti: I love being able to access my files (and others' files) from anywhere. I feel safe with my files being stored on Box.

Vantaggi: Box is so easy to use. One of my favorite features is Box Notes. Being able to collaborate easily on meeting notes in real-time and then save it in a place everyone has access to is great.

Inconvenienti: The only thing I have had a little trouble with is sharing a folder with an external collaborator. I have had multiple people come back with confusion on how they are supposed to gain access.

• Data della recensione: 25/2/2021
Khan md mohaiuminul islam S.
Civil Engineer
Ingegneria civile, 501-1.000 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 26/10/2020

"Excellent with teamwork, effortlessly easy."

Commenti: When we talk about online based cloud storage, Box is an old company, give proper service to users. I can comfortably use big files and share them with a group of people. in my opinion its good enough to use. In the professional section, we all need to be paid storage to save our data, Box is a good option for us. In case of small file we may think of going free with other service provider, wbut when we need bigger space , we don't have many option left.

Vantaggi: Box is a good software when i use online . I can share my professional files easily with my teams. Large files are easily shareable with anyone. In my opinion cloud storage of Box is upto mark. File sharing is pretty good.

Inconvenienti: Price is a little bit higher, when we talk about paid storage. windows application is not easiy to use, need some improvement.

• Data della recensione: 26/10/2020
Dave T.
Research assistant
Istruzione superiore, 10.000+ dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 21/10/2020

"Box is decent online the app for the computer is a nightmare."

Commenti: It is good at why it does. Better apps would make it much better and possibly the best in my opinion.

Vantaggi: We have unlimited box space at work. It’s great for that reason and we store all our research on box. It’s easy to organize and share and easily find past data.

Inconvenienti: The apps are not great. Windows version never uploads correctly for me. My boss with make updates and I don’t see them. It has caused a few issues. The Mac version crashes on me a lot. The app for iOS is ok though.

• Data della recensione: 21/10/2020
Matt P.
Internet, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 9/2/2021

"Way better than Dropbox"

Commenti: It does the job. It's one of those tools that you kind of forget is there. Which is exactly how it should be

Vantaggi: It's structured like the file systems we are all used to. Shockingly, this is not standard to all file sharing platforms

Inconvenienti: My only issue is with cloud file sharing in general - not just box. But being dependent upon internet is frustrating at times

• Data della recensione: 9/2/2021
Reece S.
Web Developer
Software informatici, Lavoratore autonomo
  • Data della recensione: 11/2/2021

"Hello Old Friend"

Commenti: Solid and consistent. They always do the job right and look great while doing it! If it wasn't for Google and Amazon, I believe they would be #1 in this market.

Vantaggi: I used Box.com since the early days when it was in competition with DriveHQ. Even back then it always felt like a polished gem of a website, and I am please to say it hasn't gone downhill like so many others. It offers all the things you'd expect from a cloud storage platform and so much more.

Inconvenienti: This market is already taken by giants such as Google and Amazon, so I don't know if Box.com will be a viable long-term storage strategy.

• Data della recensione: 11/2/2021
Kory F.
Associate Investment Advisor
Gestione degli investimenti, 11-50 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi
  • Data della recensione: 28/9/2020

"Collaboration and Document Management at its best"

Commenti: Overall, we have been very happy with our transition to Box. The features provided have exceeded our expectations and there are still more features that we haven't used yet and that are being released on a regular basis. The staff and programming teams have been extremely helpful for the set-up and customization of Box for our needs.

Vantaggi: Box provides an intuitive platform for collaborating and sharing documents with other coworkers, while maintaining significant flexibility on permissions for maintaining security on information as needed. The search functionality and version control have made it easier to find information quickly and helps to eliminate duplication and multiple versions of files. The integration with Office 365 and other service provides have been invaluable in creating efficiencies in our daily workflows. Box's mobile friendly platform makes for simple, yet secure access anywhere when data is needed.

Inconvenienti: Box is best used as a web app rather than through the desktop app, Box Drive. When our company started use of Box, we were more familiar with navigation to files through the use of Windows Explorer. Box Drive is Box's app for accessing files through the Explorer. However, Box Drive is slow to update and more difficult to navigate, with more limited features compared to the Web app. Unfortunately, Box Drive still has to be used for certain functions of our work where the web app and/or integrations with our services do not work.

• Data della recensione: 28/9/2020
Todd J.
Principal Consultant
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, Lavoratore autonomo
  • Data della recensione: 12/5/2020

"Cloud file services that work like a real file share"

Commenti: I helped roll out this solution to a small (25 users) business almost 3 years ago to replace their local file server. I started using it myself vs. DropBox because the Box Desktop was so perfectly Mac, and I've since rolled it out to three other small businesses as a replacement for local file services they can access anywhere. When COVID-19 hit, and said clients needed their workers to work from home, the workflow hardly missed a beat, thanks to the fact they can work anywhere just as if they had a local file share on their desktop.

Vantaggi: The Box Desktop app actually works to keep files in the cloud until and unless I'm using them, saving precious disk space on users' systems — unlike an unnamed popular competitor. And on the Mac, it works just like an external disk or mounted file share — right on the desktop, in the proper file hierarchy with no proprietary interface to complicate things, or presume how I want to look at my files.

Inconvenienti: Tech support can be slow to respond, as its first tier of support is via their forum and email, and I've waited as long as two days to get a response to an issue for a corporate subscription, and it's painfully apparent that the first tier team is reading straight off of cue cards, because they suggest things to try, even when my previous communication states IN DETAIL that I've already done said thing in my own troubleshooting. Beef up the support staff, pay better attention to what a customer has already said in their communications, and escalate things to engineering quicker, and they will remedy the one, glaring shortcoming in their service.

• Data della recensione: 12/5/2020
Kacie H.
Marketing Manager
Servizi finanziari, 201-500 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 28/4/2020

"Box is secure and can innovate industries from video to medical"

Commenti: I loved using Box for file management and editing. It saved me time and headaches. I only wish that my company had expanded its use and unleashed more of its capabilities.

Vantaggi: Box is the simplest way for me to stay organized, share files with others and ensure that my data is secure. The user experience is easy to understand. It's simple to invite others at a variety of permission levels (somer colleagues to view only, others to download, others to have full editing capability). Syncing on multiple devices is a snap. But when I attended BoxWorks for training, I realized that one of the best advantages to using Box is the company's relationships with large, high-profile, reputable companies that provide tech integrations. One plug-in takes my raw video footage and auto-generates a searchable log of all dialogue. So I can search for every time an actor says a certain word. The AI even allows me to search for visual cues - one conservation team was able to just search "penguin," and then all their footage from across the world was sorted through in order to allow their video editors to find exactly the footage they needed for their next project. Box Relay allows you to create workflows with different steps assigned to different teammates. So when you complete your action, the next person is automatically notified that they can begin the next step. Present state is impressive. But I have a feeling we'll see even greater things to come.

Inconvenienti: It took me awhile to think of anything negative to say. The max file size on the more affordable subscription options is perhaps the only drawback I can think of.

• Data della recensione: 28/4/2020
Ricky T.
Manager, Operations and Finance
Industria farmaceutica, 11-50 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 27/4/2020

"Robust Cloud Base System"

Commenti: We changed to Box awhile back to move our storage from internal servers to a cloud base system so we could easily access our files from anywhere. It's given us a lot more flexibility as we can work on our files from anywhere with internet access. It encourages us to try to do everything digitally and go green. Box overall is a great product for any business or individual who's looking for cloud storage.

Vantaggi: 1. I use the Box Sync feature on a daily basis on my MacBook. Box Sync allows uers to sync folders/files from Box Cloud to your finder so it feels like your just working from finder but it's being backed up the cloud! It's a simple and convenient way for me to access and organize our box files using finder. Our company has a lot of folder/files so I just sync the folders I use the most and I have quick access to my files. Box cloud also has a Box Drive feature which is similar but has one downside which I mention in the Cons section.
2. With Box Sync it's easy to know when your files have been sync to the box cloud with the file icons.
3. Sharing files to internal or external users is simple. Sharing files include a lot of features based on the security levels you want.
4. Another great feature is that it integrates our DocuSign software (e-signatures). I can easily get files signed electronically through Box and not have to log into our DocuSign software. A very convenient feature as I have to get a lot of files signed electronically on a daily basis.
5. Lastly, we basically have unlimited storage!

Inconvenienti: 1. One con about Box Sync is that it doesn't seamlessly sync files in finder as Box Drive does. There is a slight delay, sometimes a minute or two to sync to the cloud. However, I have to rename a lot of files and I can't just select a file and click "enter/return" on my MacBook to rename files with Box Drive. So I've stuck with box sync for now. But it would be nice if Box Drive would let me rename files easily.
2. I noticed is sometimes when you preview a file it sometimes takes time to load. It's sometimes faster just to open the file to view it which doesn't make sense when a preview should be faster.
3. I noticed is that the name length view is fixed when viewing on the box cloud. Therefore if you have a lot of files in a folder with the same name but different ending, you see all the files with the same name because the end of the filename is truncated. So you aren't easily able to see a specific file other than clicking one the files. At least have a feature where you hover your mouse over the file and it displays the full name of the file or something. It shouldn't require extra clicking just to find your files.
4. It does have a max file size of 5GB

• Data della recensione: 27/4/2020
Phoebe T.
Tutor/Researcher
E-learning, 51-200 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 6/4/2020

"Great for Team Accessibility"

Commenti: Box is user-friendly which has allowed my team and I to overcome problems of needless time consumption. Research projects take up a lot of time because of the amount of data that needs to be uploaded and analyzed. However, Box has enabled my team to effectively work together and independently while maintaining the ethical guidelines of research.

Vantaggi: As a tutor and a researcher, I love being able to upload videos of lesson plans and lectures so that my team and those I am working for are able to look back on what I said. Another thing I love about Box is how you can share multiple files with anyone you want and you are able to view who has downloaded something to maintain privacy and confidentiality. Box is especially useful for big groups of people. Everything is extremely accessible and easy to learn how to use. I recommend Box to my colleagues in research who want a safe way of maintaining confidentiality in research projects.

Inconvenienti: I do not have any problems with Box so far and I have been using Box for most of my college experience. I have used it for research, tutoring, and collaboration projects.

• Data della recensione: 6/4/2020
Travis w.c. M.
Servizi ambientali, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 25/2/2020

"On the Go or From Home"

Commenti: I don't see any reason to change to another product or service, so long as the price remains competetive.

Vantaggi: Box excels at one thing -- making documents accessible from anywhere. This amounts to benefits of efficiency and freedom to work on the go. Being able to access from any machine, particularly on a phone where other services often fail, enhances my ability to address customer's needs.

Inconvenienti: There's no indication when a file is open by another user. This has led to multiple users editing a document, and those documents don't merge well or at all, leaving a red exclamation point indicating there's an issue or an alternate file. We've lost some work this way. As a small company, this is manageable with clearer communication between employees, but I foresee this being an issue as we grow.

• Data della recensione: 25/2/2020
Hayley G.
Co-Director
Intrattenimento, 11-50 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 22/2/2020

"My Life Saver"

Commenti: Amazing. Box has helped transform my organization into a fully functioning team. We use this ALL the time. Any questions? Look on Box.

Vantaggi: Box is honestly one of the greatest organizational tools out there. I use Box several times a day for all of my documents. Box has all major servers (Word, Excel, Notes, ect.) and you can upload anything to it! It also updates with real time and allows several viewers/editors at a time. This has been a MUST during executive meetings. We can also upload any music, video or picture files to share, which is essential for our industry. The ability to make several folders and organize data well is the key to using Box. I have almost transitioned out of using Google Docs completely.

Inconvenienti: Honestly, the only issue I have with box is sometimes there are loading issues when working on a file with the desktop. Also I can't find a way to delete old files that have been shared with another person that I don't want anymore.

• Data della recensione: 22/2/2020
Senior Associate - IT Audit
Contabilità, 51-200 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 18/11/2019

"10/10 File Sharing Solution - Internal and External"

Commenti: It has been excellent - the customer service is also fast if there are any outages (very rare) affecting our uploads/syncing. It has saved us numerous amounts of bandwidth and has encouraged our employees to save files to Box for redundancy purposes and not to store items directly on their desktop.

Vantaggi: The ease of use of spinning up Box folders and collaborating among internal employees or external clients/customers. The granular permission settings within each folder allow the administrator ("owner" or "co-owner") help regulate privileges from editing, to downloading, and reading which is a great tool when looking to share with multiple parties at different levels. We stopped sending attachments via e-mail (not secure) and simply use Box now to point toward a Link where the file is located. If you don't have access to the link, you are unable to see the file. Our employees and customers love this feature and it keeps everyone involved and access privileges in check.

Inconvenienti: When using Box Drive, it can be a bit slow to sync when creating new folders, or modifying file names, directly on the desktop application (recommend using the Box web site), however, this is extremely minor. we have had many successes using Box and have not even considered exploring any other solutions for over 5 years.

• Data della recensione: 18/11/2019
Staci T.
Social Media Manager
Marketing e pubblicità, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 30/9/2019

"The best cloud storage on the web!"

Commenti: One of the best continual investments we've made with the company. This platform has single-handedly help us acquire new clients and projects, thus increasing the bottom line.

Vantaggi: This is the most robust cloud storage platform on the web. Having been a client for over 10 years, there has been continued improvement to accessibility and security from the company. The ease of accessing files and sharing with others is second to none.

Inconvenienti: Absolutely nothing was below par. We love it and continually use it daily. Even the mobile app is fantastic!

• Data della recensione: 30/9/2019
Jolie H.
Visual Space & Training Manager
Commercio all'ingrosso, 51-200 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 25/9/2019

"Organized and accessible"

Commenti: Box allows us to work collaboratively with teammates all over the world, both inside and outside our organization. The workflow is very smooth and we are able to make live updates to documents we work with regularly. The experience has been very positive and a big improvement over what we were using previously

Vantaggi: Box has great storage capacity and many useful tools for editing and syncing items. It's a very flexible, scalable tool

Inconvenienti: We rely on Box so much that on the few occasions that it has gone down temporarily, we have been stuck until it's come back online. The good news is that this has happened only once or twice in 3+ years.

• Data della recensione: 25/9/2019
Kalina B.
Research Programmer
Software informatici, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 23/9/2019

"Very straightforward"

Commenti: I use Box Sync pretty much for two purposes, though perhaps they're not the target use cases the developers had in mind! 1) I use it to send files to myself between computers. I have a desktop and a laptop, and it's a convenient way to share large files between the two. For small files, I often use email, but that has size limits. With Box, I can just upload a file on my laptop, then immediately go to my Desktop and download it. Easy peasy! It's even more convenient than using a flash drive. 2) I use it for sharing collaborative files, i.e. PowerPoint presentations that I'm giving with multiple presenters. It's not perfect, but it's the best way that I've found for keeping large PPTs, with multiple presenters, in sync (when I want to use PowerPoint and not Google Slides). I coordinate with the other people so that only one of us is working at a time, and when the one person is done and their changes are uploaded, the next person can take a turn at making edits. PowerPoint does have "auto-sync" functionality but I've found that using this Box method is even better!

Vantaggi: The software is very straightforward to use. It's a simple interface. In its most basic form, it's just a place you can upload, download, and share files. If you are a (slightly) more advanced user, you can set up "Box Sync" so that a folder on your computer automatically syncs with Box. This is awesome to use as an automatic backup!

Inconvenienti: There's not much to dislike, but if I had to nitpick, it takes too menu menus and clicks to do things like (1) delete a file, (2) share a file, and (3) sync a file/folder. These are pretty much the only three things that I ever want to do, but they are hidden behind like 3-4 clicks and menu options.

• Data della recensione: 23/9/2019
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 12/9/2019

"Reliable, Safe, Cloud Storage"

Commenti: I have been very happy with Box. I have had not issues that I can think of. Box Sync is being phased out [YES!] in favor of Box Drive, which is their new file streaming service. I love how even though with Box Drive, the files are not actually on my computer, they are available instantly as needed. It is the exact same feature, but much better implemented in my opinion than OneDrive Files On-Demand and Google Drive File Stream provide.

Vantaggi: Ease of use. It is simple, whatever is in your Box Drive folder is what is on Box. It is very easy to share files with others. Files are safe, and I would recommend them to anyone.

Inconvenienti: Some users have to use a secure DAV connection, and Box severely throttles DAV connections. Moving files around using this takes a lot of time, BUT it does work for now.

• Data della recensione: 12/9/2019
Zahra H.
Head of Business Ops
Consulenza manageriale, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 28/8/2019

"Stable Storage Solution"

Commenti: Its good, overall i have no complaints.

Vantaggi: Its a stable solution. The free plan was good but we moved to Business because that's what we needed it for. So the mobile apps are good, desktop sync is instant and there are no hiccups involving security, privacy, sync, uploads and management

Inconvenienti: You can't really move your main folder of storage once it has been set up. I initially wanted it on Drive D, now I wish to move it, but Box doesn't allow it. I will need to uninstall and then reinstall the whole damn thing for the shift to take place. Dropbox didnt have this problem. Yes I use both.

• Data della recensione: 28/8/2019
Leonardo F.
UI/UX Designer
Marketing e pubblicità, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 26/6/2019

"Great for Content Marketing on Startups!"

Commenti: When we started our business a few years ago, we did not have enough capital to spend on tools or rather we wanted to invest in more important equipment. That is when I got introduced to Box. Their product quality and security are as good as Dropbox. We never had a security breach or lost a file, and since we offer content marketing services, the number of files we upload and download monthly is too many.

Vantaggi: The speed to download and upload every single file

Inconvenienti: It is not as good as Dropbox, but if you are starting your business and want to save a good amount of money it is an ideal choice.

• Data della recensione: 26/6/2019
Sadaf G.
Sustainability Analyst
Software informatici, 11-50 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 3/4/2019

"One stop cloud for all your syncing, sharing and collaborating needs"

Commenti: Box is an online cloud-based content management software that is particularly helpful when you need to store, edit and share all your data and documents from one place. We have a business account with Box and have been using the same since more than a year. It is fairly simple to use, with updates coming out once in a while showcasing new features. The software interfaces seamlessly with the office suite (Office 365 or others), therefore allowing users to use it via their computer, and not necessarily through the website or app. However, it does consume tons of storage space on your computer, therefore I'd definitely recommend only syncing the files to be used rather than syncing all folders you're collaborating on.
Box is undoubtedly a great tool for virtual teams collaborating from different locations as sharing, uploading and syncing data is simple and stress-free. My team and I literally work through Box all day, and are always on the same page when it comes to our projects, as each one of us can view the other's uploaded documents on Box and continue working on the same. Additionally, managing and filing documents in one secure storage have become uncomplicated. For us, it reduces the chances of repeating the same work and error. of course, error; and also saving precious time not looking for files and folders all over.

Vantaggi: Box allows users to upload all kinds of files of different formats (documents, images, video, drawing packages, zipped folders etc.) to its webpage (or app on phone/tablet) with ease. These uploaded documents can be shared with relevant team members, while also keeping them private from others where necessary. Shareable with the help of the link, Box files are easy to update, one can either edit in the browser itself or download to do the same. It is easy to track the activity of users, like who has viewed, downloaded and edited the files. This is a great tool when collaborating with colleagues through the web as all changes in a particular document/content are updated in real time and everybody working on that project can track changes and updates.
I consider Box to be a reliable, simplified and secure software that I am able to utilize abundantly on a daily basis with my team. It is accessible anywhere and everywhere with a stable internet connection. One can simply drag and drop files and folders to Box and it will get uploaded instantly. This works wonders when you are out of office (for example, site or travelling) and your team needs to access the documents you've been working on or vice versa.
Also, it is possible to have Box sync (as a standalone app) set up on your computer and aids easy syncing without the need to log in every time.

Inconvenienti: When compared to its competitors (Google Drive/OneDrive), Box does look a bit unappealing owing to its price tag. It offers four plans, the most inexpensive one being Standard (for personal use I presume), followed by Business, Business Plus and Enterprise. Small and medium-sized firms can make do with the average priced Business and Business Plus offerings. However, I don't think that I would invest in it if for my personal use.
Secondly, for files such as .dwg and .rar do not open as a preview and have to be downloaded for viewing. This poses a problem for me as I have to review large drawing packages and downloading them just for review is quite a hassle. Would love if these little aspects are fixed for the upcoming updates.

• Data della recensione: 3/4/2019