Informazioni su Algolia

Algolia è un'apprezzata API di ricerca e scoperta per siti web e app mobili. Facile da implementare e focalizzata sugli sviluppatori.

Ulteriori informazioni su Algolia

Aspetti negativi:

It was not "plug and play. The implementation is integrated in the website and you need to work on the interface before you can implement it correctly.

Valutazioni di Algolia

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

Algolia ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,7 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 62 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato Algolia?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (62)

Alejandro javier V.
Alejandro javier V.
CEO (Messico)
Fonte della recensione

The best search system for firestore

5 anno scorso

Commenti: Thanks to Algolia, I integrated a search system in my project made with Angular / Fire. Now I am thinking of integrating its geo-search. Hopefully, it will be as good as your search with firestore.

Aspetti positivi:

The best of all is the ease of integration with your project, both to the back and front, and how easy it is to build the queries.

Aspetti negativi:

That it does not have a pay per use as firebase does, you only have 2 options, the free account or the payment commitment, use or do not use all your operations for which you are going to pay

Risposta di Algolia

anno scorso

Hi there, thanks for your review! We're glad to hear you were able to get up and running with your project. For geo-search questions, or anything else, feel free to reach out to us at [email protected]

Survy V.
CTO (USA)

Alternative considerate:

Very easy to get started

5 7 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

The documentation is very well organized and so it was easy for us as a startup to add search functionality to our product. There is an official python client package, including packages for other languages.

Aspetti negativi:

It's a bit expensive so we'll have to evaluate at the time we want to scale.

Fedor T.
CTO (Finlandia)
Servizi finanziari, 11-50 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Super simple full-text search for Firebase

5 4 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: Super easy-to-use, feature-rich and developer-friendly.

Aspetti positivi:

Setting up full-text search of data stored in Firebase won't take longer than one day. Extremely easy-to-use ready-made components for Vue.js made our front-end developer happy and significantly reduced time to market.

Aspetti negativi:

I see Algolia a bit expensive for the cases where full-text search is just a nice-to-have feature. However we made our front-end to display data from Algolia only (originally data was retrieved from Firebase), and this pays off.

Utente Verificato
Head of Partnerships (Paesi Bassi)
Internet, 11-50 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Prova gratuita
Fonte della recensione

Decent search for okay pricing

2 anno scorso

Commenti: The algorithm can be quite good, but you need to twist te right knobs to get that result. This also goes for the implementation.

Aspetti positivi:

Algolia is a tool that comes with a lot of features. However, it's not as easy to implement as you would think.

Aspetti negativi:

It was not "plug and play". The implementation is integrated in the website and you need to work on the interface before you can implement it correctly.

Adrian C.
Owner (USA)
Industria edilizia, Lavoratore autonomo

Algolia team and AdrianC

5 4 mesi fa

Commenti: I will say I couldn’t have done that what I accomplished,by myself ,this Algolia program is literally a good thing thanks again Algolia.

Aspetti positivi:

I really feel comfortable with every aspect of the Algolia program/soft ware. Integration with other programs was honestly smooth ,fairly easy to navigate.

Aspetti negativi:

I really must say.I’m not a computer savvy person but I’m greatly appreciative for your services . I was just thinking about just how much simpler your service was compared to having to work on my own to get what I got accomplished.

Silas M.
CEO (Brasile)

Fast Setup

5 6 mesi fa

Commenti: I use algolia to give my users a smart search, analyzing I saw that most users never search for the correct term, so algolia was essential to solve this problem, making users actually find what they are looking for.

Aspetti positivi:

Ease of configuration regardless of language, in a few clicks you can already use it and speed in consultations

Aspetti negativi:

I believe it's still a little expensive for an early stage startup

Risposta di Algolia

6 mesi fa

Thank you Silas!

Ricardo A.
Ricardo A.
Ecommerce Director (Panamá)
Vendita al dettaglio, 501-1.000 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Good tool to handle your queries and get info back

4 5 mesi fa

Commenti: Good, but couldn't handle our big catalog.

Aspetti positivi:

Worked flawlessly with the search engine and the data it compiled, it did what it had to do.

Aspetti negativi:

We had issues with our data, it was taking too much time to gather the product data and store it. We have over 1 million SKUs of products in 14 storefronts and it was too much for it.

Jeff C.
eCommerce Manager (USA)
Vendita al dettaglio, 501-1.000 dipendenti

Gamechanger

5 4 mesi fa

Commenti: It's completely positive. They respond to support requests in a reasonable amount of time and are amenable to contract upgrades mid-cycle to facilitate unplanned growth.

Aspetti positivi:

Algolia revolutionized our customer experience. Our customer contact volume dropped dramatically almost immediately after implementation. Instant Search and greatly improved results pages reduced the need for assistance. Our users were finally able to search instead of navigate.

Aspetti negativi:

We operate a 100+ location brick and mortar retail chain and function as a BOPIS platform. Each of our locations have a unique assortment of products, so indexing has to treat each item at each location as an individual entry and that increases the time for the index operations.

Aman S.
Aman S.
Founder (India)
Fonte della recensione

Best search functionality provider for Flutter

4 mese scorso Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

Easy to integrate with mobile applications build on flutter.

Aspetti negativi:

Data migration from fire base could be made a bit more easy.

George M.
MD (Ghana)
Fonte della recensione

Thanks for the convenience and simple documentation

5 3 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: I love Algolia. It makes my Developer life easier especially with flutterflow

The documentation The ease of use The convenience. It's hard to select one

Aspetti negativi:

[SENSITIVE CONTENT] will ask for more. Maybe you could review the price downwards for developers in Africa

Johan G.
Johan G.
CTO (Germania)
Beni di lusso e gioielli, 11-50 dipendenti

Algolia search works well

4 3 anni fa

Commenti: Overall experience has been regular.
In general we needed around 2 months with 2 experienced wordpress developers to be able to implement Algolia which now works ok.

Aspetti positivi:

The clear analytics and ease to separate accounts when using multiple of them, however this comes at a high cost.

Aspetti negativi:

The difficulty to implement with wordpress. The high cost. The lack of flexibility when integrating with other sistems that algolia does not come out of the box for.

Mike R.
Owner (USA)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 11-50 dipendenti

We love Algolia

5 5 anni fa

Commenti: We implemented Algolia for hosted search so that users can have a better search experience than the native ones provided by Shopify, WordPress, and Zendesk, and also so they can search across all three at once. We also looked at Swiftype, but we really loved how instant the Algolia search loaded. Implementation was easy and we always receive great help when we contact Algolia about questions or problems. Some of the integrations we used were in beta and the devs on each worked with us closely and quickly to get us up and really supported us well. Algolia has been fantastic for our business and we would not hesitate to recommend it to anyone looking for the best search out there. You can't beat the speed, and the ease of integration and support you receive have made it one of my favorite services that we use.

Aspetti positivi:

Super fast search Great, responsive, engineer level support Easy integration and lots of premade plugins

Aspetti negativi:

You can't drag and drop manipulate search results from their dashboard like you can with Swiftype (but you can develop around that if it's an important feature)

Principal (Malaysia)
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Ospedali e sistemi sanitari, Lavoratore autonomo
Fonte della recensione

Jekyll Algolia plugin for a personal blog

5 2 anni fa

Commenti: My overall experience has been excellent.

Aspetti positivi:

Installing the Jekyll Algolia plugin was easy. Simple-to-follow documentation, even for a non-techie like myself. Further, the official Algolia Community forum is a place where I can find answers to questions I might have. Free of charge (community plan) with no time limit. The Community plan, which is all I need at this stage (my blog currently has fewer than 30 pages in total) is free of charge. Relevant search results. The Algolia software is able to take into account similar key terms and typo errors. Search results are instant (hence "InstantSearch"), which I believe is more user-friendly than having to press 'Enter' or clicking/tapping a button to see the search results. The search user interface looks good.

Aspetti negativi:

Some search terms don't show up in the results, i.e. "no results." I probably need to configure the plugin to optimize site search.

Ecommerce Manager (Israele)
Vendita al dettaglio, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Very good but very expensive

5 2 anni fa

Commenti: Overall I do love the result but I'm not sure it justifies the expense.

Aspetti positivi:

The sheer speed of the search is astonishing. You get results in next to no time. It's amazing as compared to a mysql query based search that Magento generally offers.

Aspetti negativi:

Cost, it is very very expensive. They also do not offer much in the way of support unless you pay even more. So you are stuck with trying to wade through their documentation which is not written very clearly to get the best results.

Ryan M.
Head of Product (Canada)

More than just search

5 5 anni fa

Commenti: We've been using Algolia to power search on our local directory in Canada. As we continued to add functionality to different parts of the application a phrase kept popping up "Why not just use algolia for that?". Basically once you start syncing your db with algolia you end up with lots of situations where it's easier (and faster) to just fetch data from Algolia than it is to make a call to the database. Especially when you have client side features. We're now on their best package, all and all we're really happy with Algolia, and I would recommend them to anyone.

Product Manager (UK)
Forniture e materiali, 51-200 dipendenti

Lightening quick on-site search

5 3 anni fa

Commenti: Algolia search has increased our conversion rates, and provides a much better user experience than any of the other instant search providers we tried. I wouldn't want to move away from algolia as the functionality and potential it offers is so great.

Aspetti positivi:

The speed of the search is outstanding. We have implemented it to allow customers to live search our product catalog of over 10000 items and it handles this impeccably. It also plays well with different frameworks, and the documentation is clear.

Aspetti negativi:

If you were a non-technical user, then the software would be difficult to understand.

Utente Verificato
Co-Founder and CMO (Francia)
Internet, 2-10 dipendenti

Search made easy

Aspetti positivi:

Great documentation and absolutely incredible customer support. Their developers answer technical questions, and provide you with custom code to fit your implementation.

Aspetti negativi:

The free plan includes a lot of operations per month, but as soon as you go over the limits, the pricing becomes quite aggressive. I'd rather pay per use, for the exact number of operations performed.

Ashi A.
Ashi A.
Product Manager @ eMusic (USA)
Fonte della recensione

Powerful tool for managing your search engine and optimizing results

Aspetti positivi:

The flexibility it allows for managing the types of results users get for different types of products. They allow for many different attributes to control the different products will be displayed on your site. I would also commend their support team that really helped us optimize the way we've been doing things with a lot of great advice and consultation sessions

Aspetti negativi:

Different variables for optimizing search results can be somewhat confusing, but their great customer support and documentation does a great job helping out when needed

Michael B.
CEO (USA)

Simple

5 7 mesi fa

Commenti: It's great. you guys fully simplify what it means to get up and running with 5 lines of code.

Aspetti positivi:

"Simple" is the word that I can use to describe Algolia. The ease of plugging in a link and getting into executing faster is a plus.

Aspetti negativi:

Pricing is great for a small project. I think having a model review for big enterprise could be great in term of how much it cost us to use you guys; as we are looking into using algolia for some large project.

Andrew W.
Creative & Managing Director (Australia)
Marketing e pubblicità, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Extending the capability of other platforms

5 2 giorni fa Nuova

Commenti: Extremely positive. Fast to implement and very few issues.

Aspetti positivi:

We use Algolia to provide deeper search functionality than in provided out-of-the-box by most content management systems. Algolia provides a richer search experience and is easy to integrate and configure.

Aspetti negativi:

No direct drawbacks. We've used it successfully for many years, and our clients understand that to offer quality search functionality to their customers, incurs a cost. I say this as many of the existing reviews say Algolia is expensive.

London L.
Student (USA)
E-learning, Lavoratore autonomo
Fonte della recensione

Algolia is the best option for search

5 2 anni fa

Commenti: Overall, I've absolutely loved it. I think they recently changed their free tier so that it makes more sense and I've really appreciated that. I've been recommending it to every friend that's building a site that relies on search because I feel like it works better than the custom Google search bar, and you have more control and clarity as to what's going on.

Aspetti positivi:

Algolia was dead-simple to set up. It literally took me a few hours from finding it to having it working on my dataset. The queries are easy, setting up rules is easy. It's just fantastic.

Aspetti negativi:

On the free version of PythonAnywhere they have certain URLs blocked and couldn't figure out how to unblock Algolia's separately, which was slightly annoying. In the end I just ended up paying about $5 a month for a PythonAnywhere account that had everything unblocked.

Hugo V.
CTO (Francia)
Fonte della recensione

Algolia has become an essential part of our website

5 4 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

What I like most: the React library and the amazing effort the team has put out to make is flawless! More generally, the response time is great and the docs are really helpful

Aspetti negativi:

Importing data in the interface doesn't work on my side, I would also need more tools to migrate/update data based on queries

Hardware Engineer (Nigeria)
Produzione di apparecchi elettrici/elettronici, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti

Give Your Customers Amazing Experiences with Algolia

5 3 anni fa

Commenti: Algolia Search gives our customers unique experiences. They can easily find whatever they need. With Algolia Search, they trust us more

Aspetti positivi:

It helps our customers find exactly what they are looking for. It provides a platform on which we can easily achieve our customer-focus objective. It creates a unique bond between us and our clients

Aspetti negativi:

I love all the features on offer on Algolia. I have no complaints

CEO & Founder (Germania)
Fonte della recensione

Delightful user experience both as an end user but also developer.

5 4 anni fa

Commenti: Easy to setup, cost effective search on the cloud.

Aspetti positivi:

Algolia provides an amazing search platform on the cloud. In literally a few steps and minutes you are able to have a good enough search (excluding time to populate it). I had no experience with other search engines like Elasticsearch before hand and I still found it greatly easy. The settings can be defined on the dashboard or via the API which can be both a good and a bad as it can cause miss-configuration. Lastly it is really fast, honestly I worked in commerce shops that build their own search and had to maintain it etc for less than 200k products, now I see that this was well, for no reason.

Aspetti negativi:

As a developer the main problem is the documentation. It lacks, it seems incomplete and although they try to show more languages it would be better to focus on coverage than language adaption.

Pierre-olivier H.
CTO (Francia)
Produzione di media, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Best quick and go solution

5 5 anni fa

Commenti: Algolia is really a blazing fast search solution shorting the time to market. I realy recomande it for user search experience. Now there is one realy missing feature: ability to search by field at search time. Example I have an index with {name, type, location}, search fields are name and location. but for some reason I want to search only in location that match: "t?t?"
This is really a topic for advanced search.