Valutazioni medie

• Nel complesso
  • Servizio clienti

Informazioni su DocFly

Piattaforma online basata sul cloud, che consente di creare, modificare e visionare rapidamente i file PDF.

Ulteriori informazioni su DocFly

Stai visualizzando 105 recensioni

Mario F.
Designer
Design, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 6/11/2020

"PDF PRO ROCKS"

Commenti: Magical. Never had the need to look for any other software for 3 years. I can fill a form out in minutes and it will look all typed up.

Vantaggi: I love that I can grab ANY PDF and manipulate it to my desire. I can Grab PDF forms of any kind, and fill them out with checks and text! Makes it fun to fill out government forms!

Inconvenienti: Sometimes, and I mean very rarely, it can overload and glitch. It happened one time when I was opening a large exported PDF Drawing. But it only happened once.

• Data della recensione: 6/11/2020
Chris G.
Business Manager
Ospedali e sistemi sanitari, 11-50 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 19/11/2019

"The ability to add and remove pages from a scanned pdf is a game changer"

Commenti: We digitize all of our documents so scanning and sorting could be a tedious process before. Being able to scan 100 single page documents as one then go in and separate and sort them is so much for efficient.

Vantaggi: Instead of having to stand at the scanner and scan countless individual documents I can scan a stack and then separate and sort them within the program. Huge benefit.

Inconvenienti: The only con about this software is that you can't set a printer as the default. I've spoken with them and it was certainly on their list, but as of today I still can't do it.

• Data della recensione: 19/11/2019
Xueliang F.
education
Gestione formativa, Lavoratore autonomo
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi
  • Data della recensione: 28/4/2019

"The text edit is not usable"

Commenti: I tried using it for 3 -4 hours to figure out the problems, but I failed. I have to delete it from my computer and buy another software which cost more. I am so disappointed with that. I regretted I did not use the trial version before I buy it. I thought the addition of text on PDF is a basic function, it should be similar for most pdf software. I never thought this function does not work at all.

Vantaggi: What I need is to add some text in some of my PDF docs. I thought this is a basic function for every PDF editor , so I purchase this one which is not expensive.

Inconvenienti: Last night, I tried to edit my PDF file but I was so disappointed with this function, and today I have to buy another pdf editor. That means this software will be deleted. The problems are 1. when I start to type text, it gets so slow and then no response at all. I repeated many times, this problem is the same. 2. when I usee the form function to add forms on a PDF doc, The direction of text is 90-degree rotated, not from left to right, but from bottom to up. So, you can only see the first letter, then you can not see anything. 3. I added click boxes on the PDF doc, but I could not delete it if I found I did not need it.

• Data della recensione: 28/4/2019
Julissa C.
Business Development Specialist
Vendita al dettaglio, 10.000+ dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 4/4/2021

"PDF Pro Review"

Vantaggi: Easy access and conversion of the files. This app will make your workload very easy! You can multi taskk when you’re working from home.

Inconvenienti: Please change color palette, caan you make it pink? 😅

• Data della recensione: 4/4/2021
Daniel L.
Asistente ejecutivo superior
Salute, benessere e fitness, 501-1.000 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 23/10/2018

"Read, edit, underline, comment ... everything is possible with PDF PRO"

Commenti: My experience with PDF pro has been very positive, I used it a lot while I was writing my thesis, it was very useful in the research process.

Vantaggi: PDF Pro is an excellent tool that allows you to edit your pdf documents. It allows to highlight, add comments and observations to all types of PDF documents, even those that are protected by the privacy settings.
Its use facilitates the student's life, who can underline and take notes digitally while reading and analyzing the text.

Inconvenienti: I really consider PDF Pro as a very useful tool, very simple to use, indispensable for all types of people. I highly recommend it

• Data della recensione: 23/10/2018
Sunita K.
Project Lead Development
Software informatici, 10.000+ dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 23/11/2018

"PDF Pro - Editing and compression with simplicty"

Commenti: PDF Pro This application preety much good to compress the size of file. Due to large file size sometime my SMTP client hangs so i use to compress such pdf file before sending in email attachment.

Vantaggi: No need to download the application actually on my machine, i can edit my file online as well as can compress the same. Can merge multiple pdf files in a single file is an awesome feature of this tool. Import and export feature in different format easy to use.

Inconvenienti: Some advance features require a bit knowledge to use.

• Data della recensione: 23/11/2018
Harper J.
Graphic Designer
Industria lattiero-casearia, 10.000+ dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 16/12/2018

"My favorite PDF driver"

Commenti: My experience has been very good the truth, the only thing that has happened unfavorable is that when it comes to needing technical support I have not obtained a quick response and the documentation that exists is quite short.

Vantaggi: First of all I love that with this PDF editor you can do absolutely everything that others allow you to do and also the cost is much lower, it allows me to edit my pdf documents, create them from word, excel, powerpoint, among others , also one thing that allows me to be very, very useful is to be able to place my watermark on my documents and therefore avoid using the material that I create without my authorization.

Inconvenienti: The truth is that there is nothing negative in this software, more than the lack of technical support, which is not entirely good.

• Data della recensione: 16/12/2018
Mayowa L.
Student
Gestione formativa, Lavoratore autonomo
  • Data della recensione: 6/10/2020

"PDF pro"

Commenti: Great software for merging pdf pages into a single document.

Vantaggi: Great piece of software, this software allows me merge many pages of separate pdf files together into a single document.

Inconvenienti: While this is a great software, keep in mind that it requires some subscription to derive the full benefits.

• Data della recensione: 6/10/2020
Tony M.
Materials Manager
Ospedali e sistemi sanitari, 51-200 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 6/1/2021

"PDF Pro"

Commenti: My overall experience with this software is very good and highly recommend.

Vantaggi: I have used PDF Pro online from time to time and it was very easy to use. I was able to drop in any document on PDF Pro and edit the document.

Inconvenienti: There is no negative review about this PDF Pro software. This software is very useful and I have used it.

• Data della recensione: 6/1/2021
Shareena P.
Business Owner
Servizi bancari, Lavoratore autonomo
  • Data della recensione: 16/3/2021

"Pro Efficient"

Commenti: Very efficient and reliable
Ones installed on the computer you can easily access from anywhere

Vantaggi: Quick and easy to use
Includes everything business owners need for PDFs

Inconvenienti: I did not experience any concerns so really there's no reason here

• Data della recensione: 16/3/2021
Moses N.
marketer, entrepreneur
  • Data della recensione: 17/7/2018

"Our search for a one size fits all pdf editor and converter officially came to ab end with PDF Pro!"

Commenti: The intuitiveness of the main site means that we didn't waste any time in the adoption of PDF Pro
I love the fact that we don't have to sign up for an account before we can use PDF Pro.
PDF pro is very well priced given that is it such a high quality product

Vantaggi: We initially decided to make the switch to PDF documents in our company but hadn't anticipated how much of a problem getting a good PDF editor would be since employees use a variety of operating systems. We would adopt a PDF editor and then drop it after finding that it had issues with a certain operating system. This costly and quite aggravating cycle came to an end when someone referred us to PDF Pro. The fact that it is primarily online based was perfect since individual employees could work on documents on their own machines and then upload, edit and download them with PDF Pro. Since this was the most important feature, we found that we didn't even need to invest in the premium version in the beginning.
We all love the simple layout and the intuitiveness of the PDF Pro website. None of us had to scratch their hair out trying to figure out where the upload, edit, merge etc, buttons were, something we had come to expect with the other PDF readers in the market. The clean layout and the color schemes and the well placed error messages meant that we were successfully uploading, editing and downloading PDFs from the get go.
Another thing we liked about PDF pro is the well featured editing panel it offers. Virtually every editing feature we wanted was present, from merging to password protecting to adding watermarks. This means that we would easily ditch other PDF editors and stick with PDF Pro for the long term .

Inconvenienti: After using PDF pro for as long as we have, we don't really have any complaints. Initially, we would get some bugs in the PDFs we were generating but the admins sorted out that issue and more. It is a world class product if ever there was one!

• Data della recensione: 17/7/2018
Joy L.
Transcriptionist
Servizi di informazione, Lavoratore autonomo
  • Data della recensione: 25/7/2019

"The Best PDF Option Around!"

Vantaggi: This is incredibly user friendly, even for an older computer user as I am. Help files are quick to load and explain in the simplest terms. I would love to gift this program to my colleges.

Inconvenienti: A little difficult to format but you just have to press through those help files to get where you need to be.

• Data della recensione: 25/7/2019
Cecelia G.
Senior Housing Counselor/Loan Servicing
  • Data della recensione: 9/5/2018

"Scan mortgage documents, letters, insurance declaration into scanner and docs PDFdirectly toemail"

Vantaggi: PDF Pro makes it easy to get documents scan into your email. Easy to convert into WORD documents. If you are emailing the documents are an attachment, you can shrink the attachment so that it is not too big and stops the email from being received. PDF can be saved for long periods of time. You can edit the document which you saved PDF. If you documents are up side down you can turn them to the right direction .

Inconvenienti: Some times when you converting the documents it takes to long. Sometimes you cannot convert the document to a WORD document because it is too big.

• Data della recensione: 9/5/2018
Ingeniero Junior - Estructural
501-1.000 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 29/7/2018

"One of the best software to manage pdf files"

Commenti: Can join so many files in one, to create a full document with all information that I require

Vantaggi: You can joints different files, the file or pages selected
You can eliminate pages from the files
Manages differents page in one file, rotate pages, change position of the pages
Can note comments in the files, and save the changes you maked
All in the easier way

Inconvenienti: The interface is a little ugly, but easy to use, and you can find the tools that you want to use easy
That's the only thing that I would change about this software, make more nice to user

• Data della recensione: 29/7/2018
Nabil N.
Secretaria
Industria edilizia, 51-200 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 6/7/2018

"I think it's great"

Vantaggi: My PDF documents I do with PDF Pro, for me this application is great because I do not need to download it on my computer, so I work directly in the cloud and with it I can create and edit documents very easily, it also allows me to convert any type of document in PDF or recover documents in case of loss, that's why I recommend this application.

Inconvenienti: During the time I have used it I have not detected faults, for my PDF pro it is a very good application that helps me in all my daily tasks.

• Data della recensione: 6/7/2018
Caleb S.
Auditor
Contabilità, 10.000+ dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 17/5/2020

"Essential PDF editor!"

Commenti: If you use/edit PDF's on a frequent basis as I do, this software is essential!

Vantaggi: PDF Pro is an incredibly user-friendly piece of software. When needed, help files are readily available and useful.

Inconvenienti: the only downside is that it is quite expensive compared to other competitors in the market, which is a slight put off.

• Data della recensione: 17/5/2020
Commercial Property Broker
Proprietà immobiliari, 51-200 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 21/7/2019

"PDF Pro for the best online document solution"

Vantaggi: PDF Pro is great. With PDF pro you can easily convert documents to PDF and also convert documents to Word from PDF. It is the best solution for editing PDF documents and because it is an online solution it will work despite the operating system you use. I would recommend PDF Pro to anyone.

Inconvenienti: Being and internet based product, sometimes it can be a bit slow when converting however this is more the exception than the rule.

• Data della recensione: 21/7/2019
Finance
Contabilità, 11-50 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 25/4/2019

"PDF Pro the best PDF editor on the market"

Commenti: A great experience. This software has made ur lives much easier as we deal with a lot of documents that sometimes need editing in their PDF format.

Vantaggi: The software does not freeze when you are using it. I have tried so many free PDF editor softwares and I always ended up frustrated with the change in formats when I convert a PDf to a Word doc then tray and edit and then print back to PDF. I don't have this problem with PDF Pr anymore. I can edit a document directly and converting from PDF to word is now a much more pleasant process.

Inconvenienti: It was not easy downloading the software. The process there can be a bit more user friendly.

• Data della recensione: 25/4/2019
Harlan E.
Director of operations
Industria edilizia, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 23/2/2020

"Must have software for business"

Commenti: Adobe software allows me to get rid of paper documents, once I have scanned them into PDFs. Ir really make searching for digital documents much easier than searching for lost hard copies!

Vantaggi: I like that we are able to not only creat original PDF documents but that we can alos mark up and comment on other PDFs.

Inconvenienti: Because the software is so feature packed it does take a commitment to read the manual,and view videos on line to learn how to use the software.

• Data della recensione: 23/2/2020
Ricky M.
ingeniero en mantenimiento industrial
  • Data della recensione: 15/5/2018

"PDF Pro for fast compilation of all documents"

Vantaggi: PDF pro is an easy app with which I can compress the size of my work documents, it represents a tool with which I can create, edit and revise any PDF file, it has an easy, very friendly interface, you can edit fonts, add text , export and converge, insert and modify tables and graphs, you can create forms

Inconvenienti: I consider it a good app that allows me to make my documents lighter and does not present any significant disadvantages

• Data della recensione: 15/5/2018
Medical practitioner
Studi medici, 10.000+ dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 14/10/2019

"Great time with pdf file with PDF pro software"

Commenti: Ease my work when I am with pdf file work. It helps me to done my work super easier.

Vantaggi: Professional who is always dealing with pdf must need this software because it has everything we want and easy sets to edit pdf files. Have many features like file recovery , file type conversion and more.

Inconvenienti: Files which are want convert are big so have to add extra time to convert them . It mean have to wait little more time .

• Data della recensione: 14/10/2019
Student physician
Studi medici, 10.000+ dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 13/8/2019

"A must have application for anyone"

Commenti: A must have and I highly recommend it in today’s day and age!

Vantaggi: This is a great resource and a must have for anyone that is working with document modification. Whether in the home, school, work, or socially, this is a great tool to create and adjust PDF files. It provides the user with plenty of options to make changes to PDFs and then change its formatting to match any platform. I have used this countless times in transferring files and reformatting class assignments and work files.

Inconvenienti: It really doesn’t have many issues from what I have found. But if I had to say something, I believe it would be more friendly to PC users because I’ve heard it doesn’t work as good if it’s not used on a Mac, but I have a Mac and it works excellently.

• Data della recensione: 13/8/2019
Gerente DSI división Ayacucho
  • Data della recensione: 6/4/2018

"This is good software to protect my documents and have a good quality in the format of the document."

Vantaggi: What I like most about this software is the security of the protection of the rights of sources, especially it is very useful in my work as a lawyer because I work with very delicate documents, besides protecting my initial format, avoiding errors in the document.

Inconvenienti: I do not have anything that I do not like this software is very efficient in each of its functionalities

• Data della recensione: 6/4/2018
Civil Engineer
Ingegneria civile, 11-50 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 24/8/2019

"One solution for all PDF needs"

Commenti: Altogether PDF pro is a decent software to do your daily PDF needs.

Vantaggi: Extremely very lite interface and easy to understand. It helps to convert doc files to PDF, also it allows to edit and make changes on PDF files. The shrinking options help a lot during sharing the large PDF files through the internet. The best software to organize the PDF files and easily rotate each and every page as per our requirements.

Inconvenienti: However, we need some improvements in UI to attract new users. There some lacks in features when compared to the Bluebeam PDF editor and need to add on future upgrades. Sometimes it not allows to convert larger Doc files and takes some more time during conversion process.

• Data della recensione: 24/8/2019
Nathalie M.
accountant
Contabilità, 51-200 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 15/10/2019

"PDF - Don't use Anything Else"

Commenti: I've had a very positive experience as I'm able to modify and organize documents in a clear way

Vantaggi: PDF Pro is very user friendly and allows me to modify Pdf documents. There is a decent selection of tools to choose from as well.

Inconvenienti: There's not anything I dislike or lacking about the software as it meets all my and my business needs

• Data della recensione: 15/10/2019