Valutazioni medie

• Nel complesso
  • Servizio clienti

Informazioni su Diligent Boards

Diligent Boards è una soluzione leader a livello mondiale per creare, distribuire e collaborare in modo sicuro sui materiali per le riunioni di un consiglio di amministrazione.

Ulteriori informazioni su Diligent Boards

Stai visualizzando 167 recensioni

Matt G.
Human Resources Manager
Servizi bancari, 10.000+ dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi
  • Data della recensione: 3/8/2018

"A board management software that delivers unparalleled excellence"

Commenti: Outstanding!

Vantaggi: When we switched over to Diligent, we were expecting a bit of a transition period. But we were pleasantly surprised that everyone found it so easy to jump into this program because the design is so intuitive and very little training was required to operate it. The software has also has gorgeous and elegant aesthetics which makes it very appealing.
It's a fast and secure way to handle sensitive information. Our board members are able to access the information both in online and offline mode, while TouchID ensures that only those who have permission can see them. It also allows us to move away from a paper-based environment which are also a security risk.

Inconvenienti: I think the years that the developers have spent studying how board members work and interact has truly paid off because you have a simply outstanding software that serves its customers well. I think the only thing that could possibly make it better is if they increased the scrolling speed when you’re looking through a lot of files.

da Diligent il giorno 29/10/2018

Hi Matt! Many thanks for taking the time to tell us about your experience and leaving us such a wonderful review! We really appreciate you being our customer and helping to share the word about us. Thank you!

• Data della recensione: 3/8/2018
Samantha M.
Corporate Governance Assistant
Servizi finanziari, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 26/8/2020

"Excellent Customer Service"

Commenti: Switching to Diligent from Directors Desk was smooth. Our Customer Representative was very hands on and present at the first board meeting to set up Directors and give tutorials. Aside from my one issue with the survey feature, Diligent has been an excellent board portal! I highly recommend.

Vantaggi: -- Ease of use for Directors
-- Excellent customer service; response times are fast!
-- The ability to take notes, bookmark and move around within a meeting book
-- The new feature to add conference call information to the meeting book is great

Inconvenienti: My only issue with Diligent is that administrators don't have the ability to edit or complete a questionnaire/survey on behalf of a Director. This is the one item where Diligent has not made any improvements.

• Data della recensione: 26/8/2020
Sharon Y.
Director, Content Design
Internet, 5.001-10.000 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 28/1/2019

"User Interface"

Vantaggi: Does what it's supposed to do, but it takes 99 windows to get it done.

Inconvenienti: Update your user interface. Currently it looks like Windows 98.

da Diligent il giorno 29/1/2019

Hi Sharon,

Thanks for your feedback! We're sorry to hear about your disappointment with the user interface - the good news is that we are working on a new, streamlined platform accessible via web, Boards Web. Please feel free to reach out to your Customer Success Manager to discuss further.

Thank you!

• Data della recensione: 28/1/2019
Raylene M.
Municipal Clerk
Amministrazione pubblica, 51-200 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 18/9/2020

"I've tried a lot - iCompass always comes out on top"

Commenti: The Customer Service is hands down the best of any I have to deal with.

Vantaggi: The ease of use and how much this one platform can do. ALthough it takes a little bit to get used to (as with any new software) once you start using it you will question how you have ever gotten along without it.

Inconvenienti: The formatting within the forms can become a little wonky at times. I wish it had all the same functionality as word.

Raka R.
Acting Company Secretary
Servizi finanziari, 51-200 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 10/8/2020

"Nambawan Super Limited Company Secretariat views about Diligent"

Commenti: Diligent Boards is a high quality product, allows you to overlap companies if you have users in a Group of Companies. Is user friendly, has a great support team and customer success team. Diligent software has many features which are useful.

Vantaggi: The export document function which allows you to export a complete meeting pack to users. Diligent Support is by far the best/top ranking compared to other similar products in the market place.

Inconvenienti: A majority of the features relies on good internet connectivity which is difficult in countries like mine where the internet is slow and sometimes unreliable. Also Diligent doesn't allow customizing of documents, especially in the Minutes app. Diligent could be more interactive as a tool, with prompts included in the program to assist new users or act as reminders on how to use it.

Utente Verificato
Business Analyst
Istruzione superiore, 201-500 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 19/12/2019

"Powerful, Expensive Tool for Producing and Managing Sensitive Board Materials"

Commenti: Before switching to Diligent Boards, our users had severe difficulty accessing, producing and sharing their content at quarterly retreats. Our support personnel received large amounts of tickets to assist with these activities. After switching, our users appear happy with the product and our support requests have decreased dramatically.

Vantaggi: The solution is easy to use and can be accessed from a multitude of devices. One of the best features is how document changes and approvals are tracked. You can also easily grant/restrict access to content meant for Board sub-committee members.

Inconvenienti: The solution is expensive and will be cost-prohibitive for smaller organizations. Everything works well and the support is top notch, but the value proposition can be hard to justify.

• Data della recensione: 19/12/2019
Casie L.
EA to CEO
Industria alberghiera, 501-1.000 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 27/8/2020

"A game-changer for Board papers"

Commenti: Excellent experience with Diligent Boards and exceptional service and support from the Team. Distribution of papers to the Board is an efficient and seamless process.

Vantaggi: Integration and transition to Diligent Boards was seamless. The product is easy to use and one of the key advantages is the amount of time it saves, collating and distributing board papers. Papers can easily be replaced and late papers added. The Agenda builder is excellent. Being able to export the papers is a great feature.

Inconvenienti: Unfortunately it is an expensive tool.

• Data della recensione: 27/8/2020
Rosslyn W.
Deputy Company Secretary & Corportae Legal Counsel
Assicurazioni, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 11/8/2020

"Life is too short for paper packs"

Commenti: An excellent experience with both the product and the support received over the years. Also have great breakfast meetings which are informative and useful and provide the opportunity to discuss with others

Vantaggi: Production and distribution of packs is easy, efficient and timely.
I had a dream...or should i say nightmare the other day that i moved jobs and had to produce paper packs!! I woke up in a cold sweat!

Inconvenienti: Nothing - its a great all round product with many additional modules which can be added as your business sees fit

da Diligent il giorno 28/8/2020

Hi Rosslyn, Thank you for your review. We would love to share your story with the Diligent community. Please feel free to reach out to Customer Marketing at [email protected]!

Michelle S.
Administrative Assistant and Board Secretary
Gestione formativa, 501-1.000 dipendenti

"Resistant to Love It!"

Commenti: I find the customer service people to be exceptionally knowledgable, friendly and helpful. Many times when I call and ask questions, they will go above and beyond in an explanation, send tip sheets or provide short cuts. I have even had them say to me, that is an excellent thought processes and way of doing "it", whatever I'm calling about, but then offer an easier solution or another thought or process that may be better or something to consider that I hadn't even thought of. I also appreciate the follow up and/or offer for additional training if needed or requested. My experience has been truly wonderful with everyone I talk to, even in a crunch, meeting deadlines and they almost always answer...I think I only waited one time out of 20 for a call back and it came relatively soon after I left my message. Thank you to the BoardDocs team!

Vantaggi: What I like most about BoardDocs is the ease about using it. I feel its fairly intuitive, easy to pick up on as its similar to other software programs you might use, they have built a great platform for allowing multiple ways to use the product. We have been using the software for almost two years and I would not go back to doing scanned PDF packets on our website ever! I was resistant through several demonstrations or communications with sales people. The last time, I felt that I finally could envision myself using the product and having it be useful, time-saving and user-friendly. I was ready to jump on board!

Inconvenienti: The software does not allow for a lot of individualization or specialization, such as on the featured page which is similar to having a home page. I would like to be able to customize this page or other aspects of the software more to reflect our own district trends or social feel. I also do not like that once reports are submitted, especially if they have executive content, the person who wrote the report with the content, can no longer see the report they wrote when it comes to making revisions or changing anything if its been submitted and at the meeting can no longer see the executive content even if they were the one who wrote the report.

Martin c.j. V.
Chairman Supervisory Board
Macchinari, 10.000+ dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 22/7/2020

"Diligent Board, a perfect communicationsystem for supervisoryboards"

Commenti: I use in my role as supervisorymember in more than 5 boards, in three of them Diligent Boards, it is simply the best.

Vantaggi: International entrance; international support; easy to use; local languages; etc

Inconvenienti: The mobile option of the system is not easy to use.

• Data della recensione: 22/7/2020
Katherine F.
Chair, Board of Directors
Ospedali e sistemi sanitari, 501-1.000 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 31/3/2020

"Makes life so much easier for Directors!!"

Commenti: Diligent enables two important Board functions (provided that the hospital admins upload the materials timely, which they do really well after a quick learning curve years ago):
1) Directors (or Committee members) have materials in advance and there is every reason for them to be prepared for meetings
2) During meetings at our hospital and the system meetings, all participants (often 18-30 people in the room) can simply be directed to a specific page in the Diligent packet and boom! we're all on the same page, not shuffling through a bunch of papers.
Members of boards and board committees are selected because they are in the center of important things for the institution. They shouldn't have to diddle around looking for some document used in a meeting. The Diligent system ensures that Boards and Committees have what they need to perform the important jobs they agree to in guiding the system and providing meaningful input.
It is important that organization administrators have good training and support to launch this process -- it took a few months but then our admins totally rocked this thing! Thank you, Diligent, for enabling our Board and Committees to use their time for important business and dialogues -- rather than waiting for a document to be photocopied or shuffling through a pile of papers.

Vantaggi: Reams of paper, and many valuable moments in Board meetings (and administrator time), are saved because of Diligent. Our hospital system has used Diligent for Board work for several years now. The hospital administrators have mastered the art of getting the appropriate materials posted, on time and accurately -- and our Board meetings flow more smoothly and with increased engagement by members, because everyone has the materials in front of them and ... materials to review in advance.

Inconvenienti: I can't speak to the back office work -- I'm an end-user as the Board chair and member/chair of committees -- from my perspective I'd like to see some highlighting/focus from Diligent. Every Board or Committee icon on the software looks the same -- what if the Diligent Team were to put a red (or green or whatever- striped?) border around the most recent, the "live" meeting that members are to focus on?

• Data della recensione: 31/3/2020
Sandra D.
Executive Secretary
Servizi bancari, 201-500 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 21/7/2017

"We LOVE Diligent Boardbooks. Secure, user friendly, excellent features, excellent customer support."

Commenti: It saves me time in preparing for board meeting and committee meetings. Less printing of documents, so it saves time. It is more secure with no hard copies getting left around. Paperless meetings are the best way to go. The board members can view or access the material anywhere in the world and on any device. You are never out of reach so you can always attend important meetings while out of town, and with carrying no paper copies. You always have it at your fingertips. Documents can be loaded quickly, even in the middle of a meeting. The users never know new documents are being loaded, so no interruptions. I always know where to go back to find documents. it has been a real asset in this company.

Vantaggi: It's secure, password protected, easy to use, very little training needed to use, has many features "built in" that I love, i.e. automatic save as you build the sites. Can view documents from any device. I love the "note taking" feature and the ability to do questionnaires, vote for board items option, and fingerprint sign-on. I also love the drag and drop method to load documents onto your sight, and the ability to drag your tabs into another position. I love how there is always a new feature being implemented or developed. They listen to the customer and create what "you" think is important. The program moves you through the pages quickly. It never gets bogged down. Our Board of Directors love Boardbooks and plan to continue using this product for a long time. We have all of our committees and our main board meetings on Diligent Boardbooks. We love the paperless feature and the security of our documents. We never have to worry about confidential information being in the wrong hands. We are fans!! We can't say enough good things about Diligent Boards and the great people at Diligent. Great Customer Service! Friendly! Professional. Always available to help you day or night. We have used Diligent Boards since 2010 and they have never let us down. They are well trained professionals. They help make your job easier! Thanks Diligent!

Inconvenienti: Many more Pros than cons. If I have an issue with the product/software, its because I am not using it correctly. The only thing I can think of is, that it may be nice to have an "undo" feature in case I accidentally choose the incorrect option and something gets deleted. It has not happened yet.

da Diligent il giorno 2/11/2018

Thank you for your wonderful note, Sandra. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. It was a delight to read your positive comment - thank you very much!

• Data della recensione: 21/7/2017
Patricia F.
Sr. Paralegal
Servizi finanziari, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 17/5/2019

"Diligent Board Review"

Commenti: Diligent Boards is a great tool for assembling and housing board materials. It saves us hours of preparation time for our five boards and related committee meetings. It also functions well for directors to be able to access materials securely from anywhere in the world. We also use it to assemble other types of document packages rather than just board books.

Vantaggi: It is easy to use and very intuitive for both administrators and directors. I like that there are several ways to accomplish certain tasks, depending on what works best for my company and directors.

Inconvenienti: There is no dedicated online training for directors or administrators. The help features are very good, but directors don't have the time or inclination to search how to handle basic functions. In addition, the notification, table of contents and calendar features are the weak parts of the software. Administrators should be able to add other users to a notification, even if not listed as a member of the particular committee or board. The table of contents feature, while improved from a few years ago, still isn't editable or movable within the document. The new Agenda feature also should be more editable.

da Diligent il giorno 26/6/2020

Hi Patricia, it's great to hear that you find Diligent intuitive and easy to use! Thank you for taking time to provide feedback please know that we are always looking to make improvements to our platform, and have taken your feedback into account.

• Data della recensione: 17/5/2019
Mary R.
Executive Assistant
Relazioni governative, 10.000+ dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 26/9/2018

"Eileen Roth's Review"

Commenti: I like Diligent. I like uploading the books. I think the part of saving the book and having an easier time of choosing the correct people is rough. Also you can not change the email addresses or delete anyone on the email to notify the Board that the book has been released.

Vantaggi: I like drag and drop of the documents for our Board of Directors committee meetings. I organized the documents in the correct order so when I put the book together it is a fast and easy process.

Inconvenienti: The four actions that I have experienced to create a problem.
1. When the difference sections of the book are uploaded, if you save the book and go back in, you have to save the whole book again or it will not be released.
2. When the book is completed, making sure the right people receive the book. Having to go out of the book to go back into the book to edit and chose who gets it.
3. Making sure that the Board Members have refreshed their iPads so they can see the books. We have had problems with the Board of Directors not being able to open their books. Sometimes it is IS settings that have to be updated. But NO One wants the Board yelling that they can not read their books.
4. We are going to have a test page the day before the Board Meetings to see if anyone is having a problem opening their book or documents.

da Diligent il giorno 29/10/2018

Hi Eileen, thank you for taking the time to post this review. We have some suggestions that may help with some of the issues you are experiencing, including an auto sync feature that will automatically update your directors' books. Please feel free to reach out to your Customer Success Manager to discuss further.

• Data della recensione: 26/9/2018
Linda G.
Senior Executive Assistant
Gestione di organizzazioni non profit, 501-1.000 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 21/6/2018

"I find the software to be user friendly and very helpful - no more making copies for board members."

Commenti: Makes my job easier.

Vantaggi: The ease in creating and editing the books. Not about the software but Diligent has excellent customer service with reps who are well versed in their knowledge of the software.

Inconvenienti: The inability to move tabs you've created into another placeholder i.e. Tab 4 now needs to become Tab 1, you can't easily bump the tap up or down. I have added tabs above or below to get the results I'm looking for - it that could be done easier it would be great and perhaps a feature to make small edits on docs uploaded. Sometimes at the last minute, the board wants to make small changes. A time saver would be to have the ability to revise the doc without going back to the original one, revising and then reuploading.

da Diligent il giorno 2/11/2018

Hi Linda! Thank you for taking the time to write this great review. We would love to make your positive experience even better - please don't hesitate to reach out to your Customer Success Manager to learn more about reordering and reorganizing your tabs. Speak soon!

• Data della recensione: 21/6/2018
Moira K.
Board Coordinator
Amministrazione pubblica, 5.001-10.000 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 7/10/2019

"Moira Kelling"

Commenti: From day one, I have been impressed with the support I have received from Diligent.

Vantaggi: I like that the product is easy to use and very intuitive. If I ever have a question, I know that my call will be answered immediately by a friendly and knowledgeable person.

Inconvenienti: I wish I could move sub-tabs between header tabs

• Data della recensione: 7/10/2019
Carole M.
Legal Support Specialist
Opere pubbliche, 5.001-10.000 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 29/5/2020

"Very user friendly, easily accessible and slick system."

Commenti: Excellent experience. If I can't figure it out, the team is always ready to help out 24/7. Especially in the wee hours of the morning if needed!

Vantaggi: Appreciate how easy it is to upload material in most formats. Very flexible with many options to organize your books. The Agenda Builder is a game changer.

Inconvenienti: Not a lot of flexibility to customize formatting on the Agenda Builder produced agenda i.e. fonts, can only input time duration (i.e. 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm) instead of just how many hours/minutes each section will be presented.

• Data della recensione: 29/5/2020
Irene S.
Sr. Executive Assistant
Industria edilizia, 51-200 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 12/10/2018

"Board Meeting Portals easy and efficient"

Commenti: Paperless solution to Board Meetings. We have converted 8 Boards to Diligent with a seemless transition. Training is excellent and new products are always offered and existing features are updated. Diligent listens to end users for suggestions and better solutions and incorporates what they can.

Vantaggi: Easy to load documents, user friendly for all Boards, great storage for secure historical meeting material and governance documents.

Inconvenienti: Cannot load short videos for viewing at Board Meetings. Cannot move items from board meetings to resource centre.

da Diligent il giorno 29/10/2018

Thanks for the 5-star review and sharing your feedback with us, Irene! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your experience with Diligent Boards. We will be sharing your feedback among our team. Thank you!

• Data della recensione: 12/10/2018
Ellie S.
Corporate Services Manager
Salute, benessere e fitness, 51-200 dipendenti

"Diligent Board Solutions"

Commenti: The Account management is Great. there is always someone on hand to deal with any small issues we have immediately.

Vantaggi: Diligent is easy to use, our Board members have been using this for over 2 years now and find it as easy to use as the Administrators. It looks sleek when you log into both the admin portal or the iPad and is intuitive to use.

Inconvenienti: Integration to our existing business was simple because we had already been using Boardpad. When you have a comparison to using something else, it can sometimes be difficult to accept that not all the previous functionality exists.

da Diligent il giorno 28/8/2020

Hi Ellie, thank you so much for sharing this review, we really appreciate it. It's great to hear your board members and administrative users find Diligent Boards so easy to use!

Marieliz P.
Sr. Specialist, BoardDocs Admin
Gestione formativa, 10.000+ dipendenti

"User Friendly"

Commenti: my entire experience has been great. I was trained by someone from Diligent Boards and have since been a fan. It means a lot when a company takes the time to have one of their experts train people.

Vantaggi: Love how easy it is to use and train on.

Inconvenienti: What I like least about the software is the search feature. There's no specific order to it and makes it difficult to find what you're searching.

Susan M.
Paralegal
Servizi bancari, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 9/11/2018

"I am reviewing the Rountable held in Boston on 11/8/18"

Vantaggi: The roundtable was great - nice to meet everyone, talk about tips and future features.

Inconvenienti: My only comment would be to make this meeting longer! I felt that we did not have enough time.

da Diligent il giorno 26/11/2018

Hi Susan, thank you for attending our roundtable and taking time to write this review! We really appreciate your feedback and hope to see you at another event in the future.

• Data della recensione: 9/11/2018
Rachel B.
Corporate Administrator
Gestione degli investimenti, 501-1.000 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 7/3/2019

"Best Board program out there"

Vantaggi: I build the packets. The interface to make board packets, questionnaires and so forth is easy to use and intuitive.

Inconvenienti: I wish the added features didn't require additional licenses or contracts.

da Diligent il giorno 13/3/2019

Hi Rachel, thank you for leaving this review! We're so happy to hear you've has such a positive experience with Diligent Boards. Thanks for being a customer!

• Data della recensione: 7/3/2019
Stephanie C.
Strong organisational skills: Planning, Implementing, Monitoring and Achieving
Trasporto aereo/Aviazione, 5.001-10.000 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 13/12/2018

"Review for Diligent Boards"

Commenti: The ease of use and effectiveness in sharing documents with board members around the world makes Diligent a software package I would highly recommend! The customer support is the best I have ever experienced. No machines, a real human being every single time!

Vantaggi: This software is so simple to use. You can set up a board book in minutes. Uploading is mindless as you can upload any type of document (word, excel, pdf...). You can build from scratch to copy an old version and modify it.

Inconvenienti: I have been using Diligent for two years now and I honestly haven't experienced any cons yet...

da Diligent il giorno 14/12/2018

Hello Stephanie,

Thank you for taking the time to write this positive review. It is wonderful to hear that you like our Customer Support and find Diligent Boards simple to use. Thanks again for this great feedback!

• Data della recensione: 13/12/2018
Paul M.
Head of Governance
Proprietà immobiliari, 201-500 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 11/8/2020

"Great software, not the cheapest; but you get what you pay for"

Commenti: Excellent. Response, friendly and knowledgeable

Vantaggi: End user and administrator friendly & great employees

Inconvenienti: Pricing is top end. It seems to be a competitive market and its possible that this will drive prices down eventually, or cause existing users to consider other products.

da Diligent il giorno 28/8/2020

Hi Paul, Thank you for your review. We really appreciate the time you took to share your experience, and glad to hear that you find Diligent Boards so easy to use.

Mary M.
HRIS Specialist
Servizi legali, 501-1.000 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 10/8/2020

"Helpful resource for committee members"

Commenti: My company uses Diligent for committee members, most of whom like the portability of an iPad, and it is a great way to go paperless, including using electronic signatures, and to ensure security.

Vantaggi: Initial live training was good and reference materials are detailed and helpful. It's easy to set up users, and they are happy with the functionality. As an admin, it's fairly easy to navigate the interface for document templates called books, and the Resource Center where other documents can be stored. Customer service has been excellent.

Inconvenienti: As an admin, I can't see the same interface that the users see. In some cases of troubleshooting, it would be helpful. Also, upon finishing and approving a book, I have to go back to the main screen to get back to where I can make the book visible, but that's a small inconvenience. Users would like to use the voting feature, but it's set up in a way that doesn't work for them.

da Diligent il giorno 28/8/2020

Hi Mary, thank you for sharing your experience with Diligent! It's great to hear you enjoy using the platform with additional features like electronic signatures and the Resource Center.

If you'd like to share your story with the Diligent community, please reach out to [email protected]