Diligent Boards

Recensioni su Diligent Boards

da Diligent

A board management software that delivers unparalleled excellence

Data della recensione: 3/8/2018
Matt G.
Human Resources Manager
Servizi bancari, 10.001+ dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi

Commenti: Outstanding!

Vantaggi: When we switched over to Diligent, we were expecting a bit of a transition period. But we were pleasantly surprised that everyone found it so easy to jump into this program because the design is so intuitive and very little training was required to operate it. The software has also has gorgeous and elegant aesthetics which makes it very appealing.
It's a fast and secure way to handle sensitive information. Our board members are able to access the information both in online and offline mode, while TouchID ensures that only those who have permission can see them. It also allows us to move away from a paper-based environment which are also a security risk.

Inconvenienti: I think the years that the developers have spent studying how board members work and interact has truly paid off because you have a simply outstanding software that serves its customers well. I think the only thing that could possibly make it better is if they increased the scrolling speed when you’re looking through a lot of files.

da Diligent il giorno 29/10/2018

Hi Matt! Many thanks for taking the time to tell us about your experience and leaving us such a wonderful review! We really appreciate you being our customer and helping to share the word about us. Thank you!

Diligent Boards Review

Data della recensione: 17/1/2020
Sally M.
Assistant Corporate Secretary
Opere pubbliche, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
Probabilmente no Molto probabilmente

Commenti: Switching from printed books to Diligent 10 years ago was revolutionary. It has streamlined board and committee preparation and ease of review for directors, exponentially. Can't imagine how we lived without it.

Vantaggi: The intuitive functionality and customer support.

Inconvenienti: Clunky navigation from an administrator perspective in terms of navigating between archived books.

Powerful, Expensive Tool for Producing and Managing Sensitive Board Materials

Data della recensione: 19/12/2019
Utente Verificato
Business Analyst
Istruzione superiore, 201-500 dipendenti
Probabilmente no Molto probabilmente

Commenti: Before switching to Diligent Boards, our users had severe difficulty accessing, producing and sharing their content at quarterly retreats. Our support personnel received large amounts of tickets to assist with these activities. After switching, our users appear happy with the product and our support requests have decreased dramatically.

Vantaggi: The solution is easy to use and can be accessed from a multitude of devices. One of the best features is how document changes and approvals are tracked. You can also easily grant/restrict access to content meant for Board sub-committee members.

Inconvenienti: The solution is expensive and will be cost-prohibitive for smaller organizations. Everything works well and the support is top notch, but the value proposition can be hard to justify.

User Interface

Data della recensione: 28/1/2019
Sharon Y.
Director, Content Design
Internet, 5.001-10.000 dipendenti
Probabilmente no Molto probabilmente

Vantaggi: Does what it's supposed to do, but it takes 99 windows to get it done.

Inconvenienti: Update your user interface. Currently it looks like Windows 98.

da Diligent il giorno 29/1/2019

Hi Sharon,

Thanks for your feedback! We're sorry to hear about your disappointment with the user interface - the good news is that we are working on a new, streamlined platform accessible via web, Boards Web. Please feel free to reach out to your Customer Success Manager to discuss further.

Thank you!

Feedback of Software and Trainer

Data della recensione: 10/12/2019
Peter T.
Director Aboriginal Health
Ospedali e sistemi sanitari, 501-1.000 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Prova gratuita
Probabilmente no Molto probabilmente

Commenti: It was very interesting with doing this training i thought it was good and easy to navigate through

Vantaggi: It was easy when we finally logged on to the system it seems to be very user friendly and easy to navigate through it i think it will be very good to use in the future and i for one would recommend this software

Inconvenienti: I did find it a bit annoying when the trainer tried to get me onto the software and tried one way then another and another until he realized that he couldn't do anymore so he told me that a

Diligent System Review

Vantaggi: Clear packs
Quick loading of documents
Easy to create a pack
Secured data

Inconvenienti: Opportunity to be interactive in a meeting, like having a link to voting should it be needed.

Excellent product

Data della recensione: 12/12/2019
Kathleen V.
Servizi bancari, 51-200 dipendenti
Probabilmente no Molto probabilmente

Vantaggi: The ease of implementation, use and training. You are up and working within a few minutes of training.

Inconvenienti: When setting up a book, you start at the home Admin screen and have to click through several menus to get to "creating a book" or "accessing

The content, layout, ease of access and support are excellent and valued

Data della recensione: 22/1/2020
Jim B.
Board of Directors member, Chair Compensation Committee
Moda e articoli di abbigliamento, 501-1.000 dipendenti
Probabilmente no Molto probabilmente

Commenti: I don't experience problems with Diligent. I have used it longer than Board Vantage and prefer Diligent.

Vantaggi: Speed of service, continuous support, content and layout.

Inconvenienti: Compared to BoardVantage, Diligent is a little slower but it is well organized.

Great tool, easy to deploy and support

Data della recensione: 18/2/2020
Philippe D.
IT Manager
Contabilità, 51-200 dipendenti
Probabilmente no Molto probabilmente

Commenti: Diligent helps us to better manage documentation for our boards committees.

Vantaggi: the easy of use by all member, including the administrator and assistants (that populate the books), the security on all platforms and above all, the courtesy and knowledge of the International support team

Inconvenienti: the price is bit high but the support 24/7 compensate

Diligent Software user

Data della recensione: 3/11/2019
Jill P.
EA
Amministrazione pubblica, 13-50 dipendenti
Probabilmente no Molto probabilmente

Commenti: Mainly using Diligent to upload board packs and send alerts for changes of venues at the last minute - excellent for this!

Vantaggi: I find Diligent very user friendly and the end result is a professional board pack.

Inconvenienti: I like the formatting so that each board pack looks exactly the same, and is easy to upload.

We LOVE Diligent Boardbooks. Secure, user friendly, excellent features, excellent customer support.

Data della recensione: 21/7/2017
Sandra D.
Executive Secretary
Servizi bancari, 201-500 dipendenti
Probabilmente no Molto probabilmente

Commenti: It saves me time in preparing for board meeting and committee meetings. Less printing of documents, so it saves time. It is more secure with no hard copies getting left around. Paperless meetings are the best way to go. The board members can view or access the material anywhere in the world and on any device. You are never out of reach so you can always attend important meetings while out of town, and with carrying no paper copies. You always have it at your fingertips. Documents can be loaded quickly, even in the middle of a meeting. The users never know new documents are being loaded, so no interruptions. I always know where to go back to find documents. it has been a real asset in this company.

Vantaggi: It's secure, password protected, easy to use, very little training needed to use, has many features "built in" that I love, i.e. automatic save as you build the sites. Can view documents from any device. I love the "note taking" feature and the ability to do questionnaires, vote for board items option, and fingerprint sign-on. I also love the drag and drop method to load documents onto your sight, and the ability to drag your tabs into another position. I love how there is always a new feature being implemented or developed. They listen to the customer and create what "you" think is important. The program moves you through the pages quickly. It never gets bogged down. Our Board of Directors love Boardbooks and plan to continue using this product for a long time. We have all of our committees and our main board meetings on Diligent Boardbooks. We love the paperless feature and the security of our documents. We never have to worry about confidential information being in the wrong hands. We are fans!! We can't say enough good things about Diligent Boards and the great people at Diligent. Great Customer Service! Friendly! Professional. Always available to help you day or night. We have used Diligent Boards since 2010 and they have never let us down. They are well trained professionals. They help make your job easier! Thanks Diligent!

Inconvenienti: Many more Pros than cons. If I have an issue with the product/software, its because I am not using it correctly. The only thing I can think of is, that it may be nice to have an "undo" feature in case I accidentally choose the incorrect option and something gets deleted. It has not happened yet.

da Diligent il giorno 2/11/2018

Thank you for your wonderful note, Sandra. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. It was a delight to read your positive comment - thank you very much!

Diligent Board Review

Data della recensione: 17/5/2019
Patricia F.
Sr. Paralegal
Servizi finanziari, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
Probabilmente no Molto probabilmente

Commenti: Diligent Boards is a great tool for assembling and housing board materials. It saves us hours of preparation time for our five boards and related committee meetings. It also functions well for directors to be able to access materials securely from anywhere in the world. We also use it to assemble other types of document packages rather than just board books.

Vantaggi: It is easy to use and very intuitive for both administrators and directors. I like that there are several ways to accomplish certain tasks, depending on what works best for my company and directors.

Inconvenienti: There is no dedicated online training for directors or administrators. The help features are very good, but directors don't have the time or inclination to search how to handle basic functions. In addition, the notification, table of contents and calendar features are the weak parts of the software. Administrators should be able to add other users to a notification, even if not listed as a member of the particular committee or board. The table of contents feature, while improved from a few years ago, still isn't editable or movable within the document. The new Agenda feature also should be more editable.

Eileen Roth's Review

Data della recensione: 26/9/2018
Mary R.
Relazioni governative, 10.001+ dipendenti
Probabilmente no Molto probabilmente

Commenti: I like Diligent. I like uploading the books. I think the part of saving the book and having an easier time of choosing the correct people is rough. Also you can not change the email addresses or delete anyone on the email to notify the Board that the book has been released.

Vantaggi: I like drag and drop of the documents for our Board of Directors committee meetings. I organized the documents in the correct order so when I put the book together it is a fast and easy process.

Inconvenienti: The four actions that I have experienced to create a problem.
1. When the difference sections of the book are uploaded, if you save the book and go back in, you have to save the whole book again or it will not be released.
2. When the book is completed, making sure the right people receive the book. Having to go out of the book to go back into the book to edit and chose who gets it.
3. Making sure that the Board Members have refreshed their iPads so they can see the books. We have had problems with the Board of Directors not being able to open their books. Sometimes it is IS settings that have to be updated. But NO One wants the Board yelling that they can not read their books.
4. We are going to have a test page the day before the Board Meetings to see if anyone is having a problem opening their book or documents.

da Diligent il giorno 29/10/2018

Hi Eileen, thank you for taking the time to post this review. We have some suggestions that may help with some of the issues you are experiencing, including an auto sync feature that will automatically update your directors' books. Please feel free to reach out to your Customer Success Manager to discuss further.

I find the software to be user friendly and very helpful - no more making copies for board members.

Data della recensione: 21/6/2018
Linda G.
Senior Executive Assistant
Gestione di organizzazioni non profit, 501-1.000 dipendenti
Probabilmente no Molto probabilmente

Commenti: Makes my job easier.

Vantaggi: The ease in creating and editing the books. Not about the software but Diligent has excellent customer service with reps who are well versed in their knowledge of the software.

Inconvenienti: The inability to move tabs you've created into another placeholder i.e. Tab 4 now needs to become Tab 1, you can't easily bump the tap up or down. I have added tabs above or below to get the results I'm looking for - it that could be done easier it would be great and perhaps a feature to make small edits on docs uploaded. Sometimes at the last minute, the board wants to make small changes. A time saver would be to have the ability to revise the doc without going back to the original one, revising and then reuploading.

da Diligent il giorno 2/11/2018

Hi Linda! Thank you for taking the time to write this great review. We would love to make your positive experience even better - please don't hesitate to reach out to your Customer Success Manager to learn more about reordering and reorganizing your tabs. Speak soon!

Moira Kelling

Data della recensione: 7/10/2019
Moira K.
Board Coordinator
Amministrazione pubblica, 5.001-10.000 dipendenti
Probabilmente no Molto probabilmente

Commenti: From day one, I have been impressed with the support I have received from Diligent.

Vantaggi: I like that the product is easy to use and very intuitive. If I ever have a question, I know that my call will be answered immediately by a friendly and knowledgeable person.

Inconvenienti: I wish I could move sub-tabs between header tabs

Board Meeting Portals easy and efficient

Data della recensione: 12/10/2018
Irene S.
Sr. Executive Assistant
Industria edilizia, 51-200 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 1 anno
Probabilmente no Molto probabilmente

Commenti: Paperless solution to Board Meetings. We have converted 8 Boards to Diligent with a seemless transition. Training is excellent and new products are always offered and existing features are updated. Diligent listens to end users for suggestions and better solutions and incorporates what they can.

Vantaggi: Easy to load documents, user friendly for all Boards, great storage for secure historical meeting material and governance documents.

Inconvenienti: Cannot load short videos for viewing at Board Meetings. Cannot move items from board meetings to resource centre.

da Diligent il giorno 29/10/2018

Thanks for the 5-star review and sharing your feedback with us, Irene! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your experience with Diligent Boards. We will be sharing your feedback among our team. Thank you!

I am reviewing the Rountable held in Boston on 11/8/18

Data della recensione: 9/11/2018
Susan M.
Paralegal
Servizi bancari, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
Probabilmente no Molto probabilmente

Vantaggi: The roundtable was great - nice to meet everyone, talk about tips and future features.

Inconvenienti: My only comment would be to make this meeting longer! I felt that we did not have enough time.

da Diligent il giorno 26/11/2018

Hi Susan, thank you for attending our roundtable and taking time to write this review! We really appreciate your feedback and hope to see you at another event in the future.

Best Board program out there

Data della recensione: 7/3/2019
Rachel B.
Corporate Administrator
Gestione degli investimenti, 501-1.000 dipendenti
Probabilmente no Molto probabilmente

Vantaggi: I build the packets. The interface to make board packets, questionnaires and so forth is easy to use and intuitive.

Inconvenienti: I wish the added features didn't require additional licenses or contracts.

da Diligent il giorno 13/3/2019

Hi Rachel, thank you for leaving this review! We're so happy to hear you've has such a positive experience with Diligent Boards. Thanks for being a customer!

Review for Diligent Boards

Data della recensione: 13/12/2018
Stephanie C.
Strong organisational skills: Planning, Implementing, Monitoring and Achieving
Trasporto aereo/Aviazione, 5.001-10.000 dipendenti
Probabilmente no Molto probabilmente

Commenti: The ease of use and effectiveness in sharing documents with board members around the world makes Diligent a software package I would highly recommend! The customer support is the best I have ever experienced. No machines, a real human being every single time!

Vantaggi: This software is so simple to use. You can set up a board book in minutes. Uploading is mindless as you can upload any type of document (word, excel, pdf...). You can build from scratch to copy an old version and modify it.

Inconvenienti: I have been using Diligent for two years now and I honestly haven't experienced any cons yet...

da Diligent il giorno 14/12/2018

Hello Stephanie,

Thank you for taking the time to write this positive review. It is wonderful to hear that you like our Customer Support and find Diligent Boards simple to use. Thanks again for this great feedback!

Great Support Service

Data della recensione: 1/2/2019
Tanisha N.
Contracts Manager
Industria farmaceutica, 13-50 dipendenti
Probabilmente no Molto probabilmente

Vantaggi: Ease of use and accessibility to support.

Inconvenienti: Not many cons to speak of. Great product.

da Diligent il giorno 4/2/2019

Hi Tanisha,

Many thanks for your 5 star rating! We're very happy to hear you're happy with Diligent Boards. Thanks for being our loyal customer and for taking the time to leave us a review!

Long-time user

Data della recensione: 12/3/2019
Jeff D.
Chairman & CEO
Servizi bancari, 51-200 dipendenti
Probabilmente no Molto probabilmente

Commenti: Information security and distribution control. All at your fingertips. It doesn't get any better than that.

Vantaggi: This solution is perfect. It makes management look good and it is so easy for board members to use. We've been using Diligent Boards for 11 years now, and the directors love it. I have board members from 44 to 79, and they all find it intuitive and easy to navigate.

Inconvenienti: Archiving books - you have to do it one at a time.

da Diligent il giorno 15/3/2019

HI Jeff, thank you for taking time to share your review! It's wonderful to hear that Diligent has been so positively received across your organization for over a decade. Thank you for being a customer!

Great tool for a busy Executive Assistant

Data della recensione: 21/8/2019
Vonni S.
Ospedali e sistemi sanitari, 201-500 dipendenti
Probabilmente no Molto probabilmente

Commenti: This program is so very user friendly that it took no time at all to learn and implement. Whenever the need rises the support team is always able to help. I have never had a bad experience with their team members.

Vantaggi: This program has save many hours and paper for all of the meetings that I over see. Two years ago I went from just supporting our Admin Team to adding our Medical Staff support. If it weren't for the Diligent Program I am not sure I would have survived the change.

Inconvenienti: I started using Diligent in January of 2013 and so far I have not found anything that I dislike.

Diligent Boards

Data della recensione: 6/2/2019
Liz L.
Personal Assistant
Beni di consumo, 501-1.000 dipendenti
Probabilmente no Molto probabilmente

Commenti: It is fast, efficient and time saving. It's a quick and easy way to share important documents, etc.

Vantaggi: It is easy to use and is a brilliant software package, saves so much time compared to the old system we had of printing and binding all papers.

Inconvenienti: Wish that you didn't have to keep scrolling down the Agenda each time you need to do a quick link, especially if your agenda is more than 1 page.

da Diligent il giorno 15/2/2019

Hi Liz, It is wonderful to hear that Diligent Boards has been easy to use, has helped you save time and has made sharing important documents more seamless. Thanks so much for taking time to write this thoughtful review!

Diligent is Best Board Portal Available

Data della recensione: 11/10/2018
Patrice B.
Consultant - Corporate Governance and Senior Paralegal
Servizi legali, 501-1.000 dipendenti
Probabilmente no Molto probabilmente

Commenti: As a consultant working for various companies, it is awesome to have Diligent in my handful of tools that can provide services to my client and make me look like a magician. It has simplified my life and that of my clients and I can't imagine being without Diligent.

Vantaggi: It is easy and intuitive both from an administrator perspective and a user perspective

Inconvenienti: The Resource Center - though I understand that improvements are coming and I am looking forward to that.

da Diligent il giorno 2/11/2018

We are thrilled to hear you are happy with Diligent Boards, Patrice. Thank you so much for writing this awesome review!

Why I like Diligent

Data della recensione: 3/12/2018
Utente Verificato
Non Executive Director
Servizi finanziari, 51-200 dipendenti
Probabilmente no Molto probabilmente

Commenti: A excellent tool for Board members, both for Board papers and additional and supplementary papers.

Vantaggi: Ease of use, ability to hold current and archived papers and quality of support.

Inconvenienti: Highlighter color could be stronger.
Would like to be able to look at two pages simultaneously when reviewing accounts.

da Diligent il giorno 4/12/2018

Hi! Thanks for being our customer and writing this awesome review! We're very happy to hear you like our 24/7/365 support and find Diligent Boards easy to use. Thanks again for this positive feedback!