Da 15 anni aiutiamo le aziende italiane
a scegliere i migliori software

Informazioni su Robly

Tutte le funzionalità che desideri, senza costi aggiuntivi. Robly è perfetto sia per principianti che per gli utenti esperti.

Ulteriori informazioni su Robly

Aspetti positivi:

Probably my favorite thing, though: integration with Zapier. We have cobbled together our own MarTech stack, and Zapier is a key element that ties it all together.

Aspetti negativi:

There are no major issues. Sometimes the app crashed unexpectedly.

Valutazioni di Robly

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

Robly ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,6 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 424 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato Robly?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (424)

Hunter
Hunter
Advertising (USA)
Marketing e pubblicità, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

They are the best at their job

5,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Commenti: Professionalism and good knowledge of email marketing makes all its tools easy to use to have good results in each campaign sent.

Aspetti positivi:

Its delivery capacity allows the client to read the emails safely because they arrive at the right time to read them and in the main inbox without going to spam. You can create campaigns in a very professional and attractive way so that the client feels interested in reading the content. Its WebBuilder templates make everything easier to do and help save time when creating each campaign

Aspetti negativi:

My satisfaction with Robly has been perfect from the beginning, I have never had any problem that they did not help me solve quickly.

2 mesi fa

Thank you for your positive review of Robly! We're thrilled to hear that our timely delivery and intuitive WebBuilder templates have streamlined your campaign creation process. It's great to know that our professional tools and responsive customer support have consistently met your needs. We appreciate your acknowledgment of our expertise in email marketing and look forward to continuing to support your success. Thank you for choosing Robly!

Kathi
Senior Project Manager (USA)
Servizi finanziari, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Excellent tool for sending daily newsletters

Aspetti positivi:

Easy to setup, use, and train others to use. The flexibility of setting up the newsletter is what made it an easy choice for us.

Aspetti negativi:

The reporting features are not as good as we need them to be. I still need to do a lot of manual work to the data in order to gather what is needed from it.

mese scorso

Thank you for your feedback! We're glad our newsletter setup meets your needs. We’re working on enhancing our reporting features to better serve you.

Diana
Office Manager and Volunteer Coordinator (USA)
Organizzazioni civiche e sociali, 2-10 dipendenti

Office WSLR review

3,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Commenti: I'm only able to comment on the creating an email and that has served my functions.

Aspetti positivi:

It's existence and ability to reach a lot of users.

Aspetti negativi:

Design feature feel less than intuitive or smooth. Deleted or changed elements during the design process can be easily lost without the option to "undo".

mese scorso

Thank you for your feedback! We’re glad our platform helps you reach many users. We appreciate your insights on the design features and are working to improve them.

grand knight (USA)
Gestione di organizzazioni non profit, 51-200 dipendenti

Robly mail user

4,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Commenti: Good except SPAM to recipients and lost information accordingly

Cost is superior to other programs that are 200 times more

Aspetti negativi:

Spam recognition by those who receive the email

mese scorso

Thank you for choosing Robly and highlighting our cost-effectiveness. We're addressing the spam recognition issues to improve deliverability and ensure your messages reach their intended recipients. Your feedback is invaluable as we continue to enhance our services.

Abby
Psychologist (USA)
Medicina alternativa, Lavoratore autonomo

I Recommend Robly Highly

5,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Commenti: I'm really grateful that Robly exists and makes it possible to reach a lot of people who I can show up for and serve to make a difference in their lives.

Aspetti positivi:

Robly's Customer Support is really exceptional. I appreciated their guidance and support, which made all the difference in learning how to send our an email marketing campaign.

Aspetti negativi:

This is probably a good thing, but they are so dedicated to making sure only those that want to get emails are allowed on your email list. In my case, people who want to get emails from me were on the Do Not Mail list, which is taking a lot more time to get all those people to send me an email asking to be on my email list.

mese scorso

Thank you for your kind words about our Customer Support! We're delighted to hear about your positive experience. We understand the challenges with managing email lists and appreciate your commitment to responsible emailing. We’re here to support you in making a difference in your community. Thank you for choosing Robly!

Robert
Sales Manager (USA)
Fotografia, Lavoratore autonomo

Robly is the BEST

5,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Commenti: I have been using Robly for many years now and it never disappoints.

Aspetti positivi:

Ease of use and functionality is what makes Robly stand out from the competition.

Aspetti negativi:

Older email campaigns are hard to copy and implement.

mese scorso

Thank you for your loyalty and positive feedback! We're thrilled that Robly provides the value and features you need. We appreciate your input on copying older email campaigns and are looking into ways to simplify this process. Your satisfaction is our priority!

Scott
Co-Manager (USA)
Musica, 2-10 dipendenti

Good Value, Excellent Service

5,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Commenti: I’ve been a User for lots of years. Robly not only the job done (and I rarely have any issues), but it’s a friendly interface.

Aspetti positivi:

The Support Team is very helpful and knowledgeable.

Aspetti negativi:

As with most tech companies, all of the support is via email or chat instead of live.

mese scorso

Thank you for being a long-time user and for your kind words about our support team! We understand the preference for live support and are exploring ways to expand our support options. We're glad you find our interface user-friendly!

Zach
Zach
Coordinator / Web Manager (USA)
Gestione di organizzazioni non profit, 2-10 dipendenti

Developing Quickly

4,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: They've helped us get the job done and helped us clean what started as a very old list of data.

Aspetti positivi:

Cheaper and simple. Years ago when we started they didn't have a lot of bells and whistles. You can tell they've done a ton of developing since and are growing.

Aspetti negativi:

Lesser known means not as many integrations with other software. You will always find people working with mailchimp or constant contact but rarely would find these guys on the list.

Jay
President (USA)
Marketing e pubblicità, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Great tool we use every week.

5,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Commenti: We enjoy using the tool. We manage quite a few accounts for not just us but our clients.

Aspetti positivi:

The ease of building an email and AI features.

Aspetti negativi:

The integration with our other dashboard tools like Agency Analytics.

mese scorso

Thank you for your feedback! We're glad you enjoy our email building and AI features. We're working on enhancing our integrations and appreciate your input on improving our service.

Clare
Marketing Coordinator (USA)
Marketing e pubblicità, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Easy and User-friendly - all the things you'd want in an Email Software!

5,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Commenti: On top of everything mentioned in the PROS, the customer service chat is exceptional - every time we reach out, a resolution is quickly attained - the reps are always so friendly and helpful.

Aspetti positivi:

Robly makes building and designing an email incredibly simple, especially compared to other software used in the past. We utilize the scheduling feature, which allows us to create emails in batches and get ahead in our marketing. The engagement tool has really helped us to keep our lists clean and increase our opens and click rates!

Aspetti negativi:

not sure - cannot think of a con at the moment

mese scorso

Thank you for the fantastic review! We're thrilled to hear that Robly's email design, scheduling, and engagement tools are streamlining your marketing efforts and delivering results. We pride ourselves on our customer service and are glad to hear our team has been helpful. Your feedback is much appreciated!

Debi
VP Marketing/Communications (USA)
Gestione di organizzazioni non profit, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

It's easy to learn, has great features and has become our go-to email tool.

4,0 7 anni fa

Commenti: Because it's easy to use, we were able to get a higher rate of adoption within our organization. Our campaigns also saw far fewer unsubscribes thanks to Robly's more sophisticated delivery system, which can "learn" when subscribers tend to open their emails and deliver accordingly. Also, it's been a big time saver because we can set emails to re-send to subscribers who have not opened their emails on the first or second tries. We have more opens, more click-throughs and better engagement using Robly. It's also very customizable and easy to work with, but there are standard templates for users who are less experienced with such platforms. In addition, we've saved a lot of money using Robly for a subscriber list of 10,000 or under, compared to other email services.

Aspetti positivi:

We have multiple users with varying degrees of experience and ability to work with software, and all were able to pick up on Robly very quickly. As a non-profit organization, the price couldn't be beat and the platform is much more stable than others we've used. It doesn't crash and WYSISWYG. The analytics are superb and Robly's Open Gen & AI features have seriously reduced the number of unsubscribes for us. Best of all, their customer service is truly superb with immediate responses via online chat. For users comfortable with online platforms, there is a lot of customization available.

Aspetti negativi:

Robly does not provide the ability to create set color palettes, which means users have to manually enter every color code in each element of every email. That really slows things down and results in less consistency in the look of email blasts as users enter their own color schemes, instead of being able to draw from a palette template. Robly has a very limited selection of ready made mobile responsive templates, but there is plenty of functionality to create your own. The other "missing feature" is the ability to create multiple user IDs. Everyone uses the same login and there's no way to tell who worked on what campaign.

Vigney
Project Manager (USA)
, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Way of Working as other software-

3,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: Robly has benefited me a lot because I have managed to carry out clean campaigns with a high degree of design and with very graphic explanations.

Aspetti positivi:

I really like Robly because it does not have the same way of working as other software dedicated to Email Marketing, with Robly it works in a more convenient and much more appropriate way, I can easily apply different designs to the Emails that I want to make and completely change the country they use, in another way I can also apply different designs of work campaigns.

Aspetti negativi:

I do not like that Robly does not have an exact version of PC that can be downloaded and thus make the work more feasible and faster. I would like Robly to design a PC software that will diversify into the devices it supports for its use, so that it can work more comfortably and from multiple sources.

Alex
Marketing Communications Specialist
Beneficenza, 501-1.000 dipendenti
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Works Great for Our Nonprofit!

5,0 7 anni fa

Commenti: We use this for The Junior League of Boca Raton and for our use and budget it works great! I also used it a boutique agency I worked for and it was great for our company newsletter and for some of our clients too. I think it is much better than Constant Contact.

Aspetti positivi:

Compared to competitors, the interface is much easier to use. I feel that the templates they provide give great options and I believe for a small fee they will design a custom template for your organization/business which is totally worth it. The OpenGen feature is pretty unique and haven't seen anything like it on other e-marketing programs. It allows you to re-send the same email (even with a new subject line) to those that did not open it the first time. It greatly increases open rates and click-through rate. Overall it is much more flexible and easy to use and drag and drop text and images. They have a great widget too to collect and grow your email database for Facebook and website.

Aspetti negativi:

It doesn't (at least at this point) have the ability to auto-send messages on birthdays, anniversaries, etc.

Utente Verificato
Arti dello spettacolo, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte: GetApp

Great product for the price

Aspetti positivi:

Robly is easy to use and the emails always look clean. User management is easy and the OpenGen gets a better open rate on the most important messaging.

Aspetti negativi:

It would be better if Robly's user management could integrate with other software platforms. We use a WordPress website and CiviCRM, neither of which seem to have customized options for Robly. Billing notifications have been spotty. I added our Director of Finance to automatically receive billing notifications, and it worked for 6 months, but suddenly stopped.

Carole
Head of Operations (Venezuela)
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

The speed of delivery of each mail is satisfactory.

4,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: I have benefited from the use of Robly in my company, first, it is a fairly basic platform where you can easily navigate and reactivate any email, and second, because you have established a certain priority with a client, sending emails instantly and none have to wait so long.

Aspetti positivi:

There are several things that I like very much about Robly, but there is a specific one that has called me a lot of attention, and it is the brevity in which it delivers the mail, it is very fast sending and receiving.

Aspetti negativi:

I do not like that Robly has high prices, this is the factor that I hate most of any software / platform, which exaggerate with the prices and do not offer more adapted and easy to pay prices.

Angelica
Manager (Venezuela)
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Robly has a good automation for shipping at the right time.

4,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: The use of Robly has helped me a lot because I have managed to work in my company without worrying about when to send emails, since Robly does this work in an automated, very efficient and beneficial way.

Aspetti positivi:

What I like most about Robly is that it comes with an artificial intelligence that automatically determines and sends its email marketing campaigns to its target users and prospects at the right time.

Aspetti negativi:

The function called Robly AI, responsible for showing the history and progress of an advertising campaign, and sending emails at the best time, does not work properly, since it does not always show the correct history.

Stella
Stella
Manager (Polonia)
Fonte della recensione

Robly is great email campaign software

Aspetti positivi:

The interface is exceedingly friendly and easy to adapt. It has a best widget tool which allows you to collect and grow your email database for different websites, especially for Facebook. Drag and Drop feature makes everything easier. Reporting and analytics is helpful. Robly is being used for 1.5 year as a main email marketing application in our company.

Aspetti negativi:

Sometimes it is so difficult to edit campaigns and sometimes it shows error when you are sending mass emails. it has the lack of screen-sharing feature. Lack of the mobile version.

Bobby
Bobby
Data Analyst (USA)
Salute mentale, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

The best email marketing tool

5,0 5 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

Robly is a powerful application that makes it easy to create beautiful newsletters. The tracking and reporting functions are top notch and very helpful. My favorite thing about Robly is the ability to automatically re-send an email a few days later to the recipients that never opened the first one. We experienced a much greater level of customer engagement by doing this.

Aspetti negativi:

I have had no negative issues while using Robly.

Ashley
Manager (Venezuela)
, 5.001-10.000 dipendenti
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Robly with high and perseverate fuction.

4,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: It has kept me organized, I have saved time since I use it and it is excellent for me since what I expect from this software has been maintained and has benefited me from a great way.

Aspetti positivi:

It is ideal for all types of companies or businesses. It is effective because we save money and time, which is essential, I like the design with which it works because it is simple and insurance.

Aspetti negativi:

I do not like Robly: What I do not like about this software is that it maintains the same design. I think if they added more features, it would be more desirable for other viewers.

Allison
Managing Director (Venezuela)
Prodotti alimentari e bevande, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Lowering prices would unlock better functions and better progress.

3,0 6 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

Robly is a very easy to use platform, and what I like most about it is that here you can take an Email Marketing with much more automation, so that all those who subscribe can have updated information about the day to day campaigns and in real time.

Aspetti negativi:

The problem with Robly is that here the prices to be able to have a campaign with many more functions, is very expensive, which causes users to go to other services. I would like the prices to change because they have very good features to offer.

Ramin
Polonia
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi
Fonte: GetApp

Robly makes our email marketing work easier

Aspetti positivi:

It makes easy to communicate with our future customers and our existing clients, and it gives us great opportunity to work more effectively about internal and external customers, getting responses is more easy with using Robly. We are using Robly mainly for supply registrations for our groups. It is also useful for sharing new events. It's can be suit perfectly for every company.

Aspetti negativi:

Personalization of outgoing emails would be perfect. I would like to see more text font styles and flexible templates and better design to work. Overall interface is friendly, but they never changed its design. And customer support needs some updates.

Miriam
Strategy Director (Venezuela)
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Robly is perfection in Email Marketing.

Aspetti positivi:

Mainly the best thing that Robly has is the design, since it is a quite creative design that supposes that the users would not get bored when using it, since they use a "bird" as representation to their software, something very fun to handle the Email Marketing.

Aspetti negativi:

I would like Robly to improve the autoresponder, since in many cases Emails are not sent correctly to the configured recipient, this brings mutual confusion and a lot of waste of time.

Jeffrey
Jeffrey
Marcom Manager (USA)
Marketing e pubblicità, 51-200 dipendenti

Email Marketing Made Easy

4,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: Although a little feature-shy, Robly offers plenty of tools and options to keep our marketing campaigns efficient and effective.

Aspetti positivi:

If you're in any way involved with email marketing, Robly is an essential asset. It offers an incredible amount of tools and reports at an extremely competitive price. You'd be hard-pressed to find this level of analytics and data tools for this low of a price. I especially love how automated everything is while still giving me full control of our campaigns. And it's easy to use. I was relatively new to email marketing and it took me just a few hours to figure out how to best use Robly for our distributors.

Aspetti negativi:

Not too much to dislike. Sure it's a little bare-bones compared to other platforms. But it doesn't need all the gimmicks to be effective.

Thomas
Thomas
Owner (USA)
Prodotti alimentari e bevande, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi

Robly Delivers for this Small Business Owner

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Efficiency with campaigns and a greater reach.

Aspetti positivi:

Any small business owner knows half of the game is reaching out to a broad and diverse audience. My email campaigns are targeted but not always that successful. I had been a Mail Chimp user until a friend of mine introduced me to Robly. Now I'm with Robly forever. Getting email addresses is one thing. Delivering an email and getting the user to open it is quite another. Robly boasts that they guarantee 50% more opens. I doubted it but it was worth checking out. Robly delivered big time. How do they do it? Robly automatically RESENDS emails with a different subject line to people that didn't open it the first time. Brilliant AND it worked. The first campaign I sent out I had almost 70% more opens than my first campaign. I attribute 100% to this amazing feature. The other thing I absolutely LOVE is that Robly plays well with other programs and apps. I can send emails to my Facebook friends right in the Robly app. It's an amazingly efficient way to reach the people I'm already connected to. Add a dozen other features and couple that with Robly's 24/7 customer service and you'll be a Robly user for life. I am!

Aspetti negativi:

Nothing at all. Robly backs up it's opening claims every time.

Dimitri
USA
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi

Its a Breeze

5,0 6 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

It allows me to be creative, yet providing me with temples to enhance my creativity. It's so very easy to use coming from never using an email marketing campaign tool. I began my interest in email marketing with a different company, and after youtube video night after night for a week I quickly gave up. I searched for options and this cute little Robly bird came up and its been bliss since the start. The customer service is a pleasure and my back office is incredibly simple to figure out and send emails out I create my campaigns happily, not to mention my fellow business friends are amazed at what I come up with and the feedback from my customers is very exciting, I look forward to everyone's response when i send out a Robly campaign.

Aspetti negativi:

I wish there were more temple selections, or that they would get fun and creative like Yahoo stationary's do.