Filtra per:

• Nel complesso
  • Facilità d'uso
  • Servizio clienti

Informazioni su Salesflare

Salesflare è un CRM intelligente per le piccole e medie imprese B2B, che desiderano vendere di più con meno lavoro.

Ulteriori informazioni su Salesflare

Stai visualizzando 119 recensioni

Janosch F.
Janosch F.
Human Resources Consultant (Germania)
Risorse umane, 51-200 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Prova gratuita

Perfect Sales Pipline for Samll businesses and solopreneurs

5 2 anni fa

Commenti: This is a great tool. It is intuitive to use and picks you up on the go, because you do not have to do a big intial import run of data or anything. It has just the right balance between features and the depth of their customizability. For a small company or soloprenneur, this simply is THE tool. also, If you ever outgrow anything it provides it runs on Zapier to provide integrations with more specialized tools. It all is held together by the Customer support, which is lovely to work with and provides tons of clear, useful advices and...well support.

Aspetti positivi:

This is build around your Email Inbox. It is perfect If you do not want to enter Data all the time but run a sales Pipeline. Salesflare claims to just adds Value without requiring to invest time in making this possible. I was critical at first and watched all the educational Videos on their youtube channel. Then I understood: Salesflare enables you to dissect Information from your mails and create customers, Comapnies (Accounts) etc. from it. Then you setup your Sales pipelines and create opportunities. Basically Salesflare keeps your sales activities up to date, because it lives on your Email communication. The concept works for me and with a new businescard scanner available just now, it makes setting up new prospect data even easier and saves me time. The Best thing is, the Customer support is just awesome. I git replies to any and all of my questions and schould I ever come across something not possible I most often got an Ide on how to work around something I was missing.

Aspetti negativi:

Honestly, there is not much. I came across two bugs, which have been fixed since then (wich is great). None of them was a dealbreaker. I find it a bit Pricy for a startup when I plan to bring assistants in which are working only a couple of hours per Week ... but then again Salesflare simply is worth the money.

Alternative considerate: Salesforce Sales Cloud e HubSpot CRM

Perché passare a Salesflare: Salesflare seemed ideal regarding sizing, features, scope and weight for my purposes. The other tools were to big and to heavy for a lightweight, quick on-the-go approach I required for my purpose.

Jakob T.
Jakob T.
Founder (Paesi Bassi)
Consulenza manageriale, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Powerfully simple CRM, allowing sales and solopreneurs to focus on selling

5 2 anni fa

Commenti: Sales operational issues. There was too little time for too many administrative tasks, which left us with less time for actual customer dialogue. Needless to say we had less sales than we could have. Salesflare changed that.

Aspetti positivi:

The seamless Google integration, the fully functional mobile app, and the possibility to endlessly enhance capabilities with integrations.

Aspetti negativi:

A proper email sequence/drip functionality is missing. Campaigns are really strong, though, as well as easy to implement.

Alternative considerate: Close, Salesforce Sales Cloud, HubSpot Sales Hub, Pipedrive, Nimble e HubSpot CRM

Perché scegliere Salesflare: At that time Pipedrive had been standing still for a while from a features perspective and the mobile experience wasn't really robust on Android. Salesflare - with its seamless Google integration quietly works in the background and provided a strong alternative to our prior system.

Software precedente: Pipedrive

Perché passare a Salesflare: Each of those other offering have their own sets of strengths of weaknesses. At the end Salesflare simply was a near-perfect match with what we needed at a cost that more than matched the offering.

Utente Verificato
Marketing Director (USA)
Industria farmaceutica, 2-10 dipendenti

On the right path

3 3 anni fa

Commenti: Salesflare seems very promising and I believe they are on the right path. It might be just a little bit longer until it can compete with larger CRMs but they have done well with their integrations and some of the key features.

Aspetti positivi:

I like the visualization the most. It's so easy to see your funnel and progress toward the goals which keeps motivation high. It integrates with a lot of other services and there is an iOS app which makes it useful on the go. I love the gmail integration and how it tracks the company and the other potential contacts.

Aspetti negativi:

It's still a bit difficult to use, they are ironing things out as they go but it's young company and some of the functionality is still a bit clunky. I use it in conjunction with other CRMs to add details to contacts and track emails.

2 anni fa

Hello there! We've made a ton of UX improvements based on user feedback since you gave us this review (plus we added some of those key features you were maybe looking for), so let us know how we're doing with that. There's always room to do better. :)

Kris U.
VP Sales (Belgio)
Software informatici, 51-200 dipendenti

Best CRM I ever used

Commenti: Pipeline Management
Monthly Forecasting time improved by 300%
Campaign Management

Aspetti positivi:

Ease of use - almost no data entry Powerful functionalities Scan business card in to contacts Email workflow

Aspetti negativi:

Software provides what I need ... so no negative feelings There is maybe more hidden functionality which I need to explore

Alternative considerate: Dynamics 365

Software precedente: Dynamics 365

Perché passare a Salesflare: Easy of Deployment, after the trail period I could not work without it !

Utente Verificato
Chief Executive Officer (USA)
Gestione formativa, 2-10 dipendenti

Easiest to use CRM

4 2 anni fa

Commenti: Support has always been so fast and helpful. I bought this through an AppSumo lifetime deal and have had conversations via chat with founders (I think). They really helped me understand how to use this software for my specific need - a music school with students as the accounts.

Aspetti positivi:

Automatically tracks your inbox so that you can easily convert any contact into an account. Then, you can start tracking opportunities.

Aspetti negativi:

Originally, I had to figure out how to import my existing contacts. That was not easily understood - apparently, they expect it to just happen over time with instant Gmail tracking. However, they did a manual import for me.

Alternative considerate: Zoho CRM, Salesforce Sales Cloud e HubSpot CRM

Perché passare a Salesflare: Ease of use - instant tracking and clean interface. Some of these tech products (Zoho especially) feel like they are designed by engineers with no clue to graphic user interface. I appreciate the minimalist interface with the high functionality.

2 anni fa

Hey! Contacts get created automatically based on your inbox and calendar. This happens at the initial sync and then progressively over time. If you like to have contacts imported from elsewhere too, then we're always more than happy to help. Just hit us up on the chat, but it looks like you already did!

Michael V.
VP Sales and Marketing (Belgio)
Produzione di apparecchi elettrici/elettronici, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Not sure what to do without it really

5 2 anni fa

Commenti: We were working with SFDC but this didn't really do it for us. The hygiene was a nightmare. The tool wasn't used enough and the data became stale and therefore unreliable. We looked and found a lightweight tool that lives on top of you inbox and does all the things SFDC never did.

Aspetti positivi:

Salesflare provides a seamless experience between your salespipeline and your email inbox your cellphone and any other app you are using in the sales process. It automatically syncs all the activities. As a result your CRM becomes very clean. Forecasting is becomes more reliable and adoption of the tool among different sales reps is no longer a problem.

Aspetti negativi:

There are some missing features specifically around account management. However I am confident that these features will be build and added in due time.

Kevin M.
Kevin M.
CEO (USA)
Marketing e pubblicità, Lavoratore autonomo

The only CRM I trust

5 2 anni fa

Commenti: I wish I had a Salesflare shirt to wear in the public! I'm behind the team 100%!

Aspetti positivi:

I've used Salesforce at my "day jobs" in the past and other crms like Swell System. Both are amazing but I never felt as comfortable as I do within the Salesflare system. It's simple and fills out most info on your contacts and leads on it's own. I can keep track of my prospects and use Salesflare as my own.

Aspetti negativi:

The speed could be improved a bit but I've noticed a good number of CRMs are a little slow when saving new notes within individual contact cards.

Parasjeet S.
Global head of sales (India)
Software informatici, 11-50 dipendenti

Seamless and robust

Commenti: Awesome

Aspetti positivi:

I really love the workflow management feature in Salesflare that helps me automate 40% of my team's sales tasks. Overall its a highly customizable and robust tool for SaaS sales professionals.

Aspetti negativi:

Not anything worth mentioning just a couple of upgrades like email customisation etc would really make this fly

Lancelot R.
Enrollment Officer (Giamaica)
Gestione formativa, 501-1.000 dipendenti

Great for student management

5 anno scorso

Commenti: We manage a large intake of client information all with different attributes. Its hard to communicate effectively and simultaneously with so many moving parts. The platform has allowed us to track, communicate and ordinate efforts with great efficiency and minimize replication.

Aspetti positivi:

The workflow features and organizing different clients in specified pipelines allow us to streamline our target audience effortlessly

Aspetti negativi:

the reporting functions could be a bit more detailed.

Alternative considerate: Trello, Salesforce Sales Cloud e Bitrix24

Perché passare a Salesflare: The customer support was excellent and implementation was almost intuitive. The user interface was also much easier to manage.

Mike I.
Owner (Canada)
Musica, Lavoratore autonomo

Easiest CRM to use

5 8 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

I love how easy they make it to organize your contacts. It's simple and straight to the point. Not a ton of unnecessary options like other CRMS

Aspetti negativi:

I wish the email workflows could be a little better.

Dominique D.
Dominique D.
Chief Conductor (Belgio)
Gestione formativa, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

The CRM for the rest of us

5 anno scorso

Commenti: The visual overview, inetgration woth other systems is key in software nowadays: you all get this with SF!

Aspetti positivi:

Having all your former contacts and conversations available from the start of using Salesflare is really a time saver!

Aspetti negativi:

No integration (yet) with Messenger apps since a lot of client and prospect conversation is done with messenger apps nowadays

Alternative considerate: Pipedrive, Zoho Recruit e Agile CRM

Founder (USA)
Servizi finanziari, 2-10 dipendenti

CRM for Sales

5 3 anni fa

Commenti: Overall I’m thrilled. No more lost leads. No more forgetting what happened or when it happened. It conforms to my exact sales cadence. I’m so happy with it I have tried to convert all my friends who are entrepreneurs over to Salesflare – and no I’m not an affiliate of them so I don’t get paid. Oh, and did I mention that it keeps on improving? Yes, it does and when they roll a new feature out it has good documentation on it.

Aspetti positivi:

It is easy to use, easy to customize, and accomplishes EXACTLY what I need it to. I like that it is a CRM that specializes in Sales, because if you don’t have sales you don’t have a business. I have a sales cadence that is critical to follow. In Salesflare I can customize it to meet my exact cadence. But wait, that’s not all!!!! I can easily send an email campaign to my contacts. And the email program in Salesflare is AWESOME, you can customize your emails with contact names or business names. You can then track your emails.

Aspetti negativi:

When a program does all that Salesflare does it is hard to complain. But, you want a negative and I’d have to say that I can’t create a true Drip Campaign in Salesflare (it was never meant to be an email marketing software). And I would like the Tasks in my task list to be emailed to me, but since I’m in the program already this is not that big of a deal.

Don D.
Owner (USA)
Consulenza manageriale, Lavoratore autonomo

Highly Recommended CRM

5 3 anni fa

Commenti: I use Salesflare to track sales opportunities. It is easy to use and makes it easy to see what I need to do next for each potential client to keep the sales process moving. I also use Salesflare to track communications in my Book Yourself Solid® Network of 90 and List of 20. I'm perhaps using it in a bit of an unorthodox way for this, but it works, and it makes it easy to see who I need to contact this month.

Aspetti positivi:

Salesflare is full-featured and easy to use. One of its key features is that it does the work for you. Between Salesflare and a couple of Zapier integrations, I can spend my time communicating with clients and potential clients, not entering their info in my CRM system. I like that it has a very visual interface, which makes it easy for me to see and track communications with clients and potential clients. I also like that it is easy to customize. Customer support has been great. They consistently reply to support requests quickly, with accurate answers that actually resolve my problem!

Aspetti negativi:

There's not much to not like... there was an outage a week or so ago, which hurt, but they did do a great job of keeping customers informed about the issue.

Kimberly C.
Head of Sales and Content Strategy (USA)
Tempo libero, viaggi e turismo, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Love this product and ease of use

5 anno scorso

Commenti: Overall love the product and ease of use and have recommended to several friends at other companies

Aspetti positivi:

Salesflare was super easy to set up and implement; connects easily to email and is very user friendly and easy to customize as needed

Aspetti negativi:

Sending email drops - use to be a lot easier but then "enhancements" were made and it's not nearly as intuitive and user friendly as it was previously for bulk sends. If you are sending journeys or more advanced sends the enhancements are probably a good thing but for how I use it, it's a lot more difficult now.

Hemant S.
PR and Communications Head (Canada)
Servizi legali, 11-50 dipendenti

Most powerful yet simplest CRM

5 2 anni fa

Commenti: Managing Clients through email and spreadsheets was getting chaos at RTIwala Services. Whereas other CRMs are too complex to understand and use.

Aspetti positivi:

It's simple and easily understandable UI & UX. Availability of many advanced features like tagging, lead enrichment and custom fields. The RTIwala Team is in love with Salesflare and their support.

Aspetti negativi:

Nothing as such. Just looking for more native integrations particularly with WooCommerce, Weebly and Shopify.

Nate R.
Nate R.
Director Of Operations (USA)
Graphic Design, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Powerful Software for managing clients and leads

5 3 anni fa

Commenti: Highly recommended if you are looking for a sales CRM that can integrate into your other systems and can streamline your teams methods for getting and retaining clients.

Aspetti positivi:

The biggest reason why we use Basecamp is it's simplistic and streamline interface when working with clients. This is our Go To CRM we use for managing projects along with our clients. Salesflare has made it so that we can track leads for each of the project types that we have then we integrate this information with other programs we use. At every stage of the sales process we know exactly where the client is in the sales cycle and how far along they are before we think they will make a purchase. It's great!

Aspetti negativi:

It can seem daunting at first because it is so feature rich. But they have a well built out FAQ and instructions page, so with a little bit of time, you can quickly get up to speed and start benefiting from all of the tools they offer.

Ayman A.
Digital Marketing Consultant & Trainer (Emirati Arabi Uniti)
Marketing e pubblicità, Lavoratore autonomo
Fonte della recensione

It's a must for freelancers

5 3 anni fa

Commenti: I'm a freelancer and always struggled to get my lead generation process organized. Salesflare is one of the tools that will pay for itself. I signed up a few clients on a retainer basis which is super awesome!

Aspetti positivi:

1) The integration with Gmail and Outlook so I can add my leads on the go 2) The campaign feature. I use this primarily to nurture my leads and keep my client informed about the latest updates in their industry 3) The excellent support team 4) Suggestions for new people to add to the contacts every time I add a new account to the pipeline 5) Reminders to prepare for my meetings. Also, the reminders to take notes after my meetings

Aspetti negativi:

1) Lack of online scheduling tool with my leads similar to Calendly 2) The tool only reports that an email was opened but it doesn't exactly tell you who opened the email. I use another tool for this purpose so I'd love to see them bridging this gap in the future

Marc C.
Bus.Devt.Mgr (Belgio)
Produzione di apparecchi elettrici/elettronici, 2-10 dipendenti

Using Salesflare for 2 very different businesses

5 anno scorso

Commenti: Team communication improves very much since you have at every phone call all relevant communication of your colleagues at hand, even when you were not copied on it initially.

Aspetti positivi:

All past (and future) communication automatically appears in the right format and well organized just by indicating your accounts and related teams

Aspetti negativi:

Nothing really. There is much more possible with the tool than I can use for now.

Michael C.
Michael C.
Principal (USA)
Consulenza manageriale, Lavoratore autonomo
Fonte della recensione

CRM without loosing brain cells

5 anno scorso

Commenti: Here’s a quick example - I wanted to do a targeted mailing to healthcare platform executives. So I hired someone to develop a list of 100 names, made sure my headers were right, created a Salesflare workflow, imported the list, dropped in my email, and set it to send the next morning. Within hours I had a 47% open rate and people hitting my site and LI pages.

Aspetti positivi:

Took me only 10-15 minutes to set Salesflare up for client and I liked how it supported sales workflows, brought clarity out of the normal sales “noise”, and added functional value to the salesperson’s day (a big deal for me). If a salesperson is paying attention they can learn the basics of Salesflare in half an hour. I was so impressed I switched from another CRM and now use Salesflare for my own business.

Aspetti negativi:

This wasn’t a Salesflare thing exactly but hooking it up to sales folk’s calendars and emails requires them to know their passwords! Same for using the Salesflare app on their phone - which I highly suggest they do.

José antonio S.
José antonio S.
Regional SEO & Inbound Marketing Analyst (Argentina)
Fonte della recensione

Fast, easy and reliable. It does what it says really well with a really nice UI.

5 4 anni fa

Commenti: It saves me a lot of time, keep track of email openings, that way I know when a lead or customer sees my emails, also, I can see when they go to my website, which is great. The pipelines are really visual and customizable so it should work for any kind of business. It integrates well with IMAP, Outlook, Gmail and others, so you can track your communications in almost every email account.

Aspetti positivi:

Automates the lead data gathering and task making process, saving a lot of time. Also, it has smart reminders which are great for people like me that keep forgetting to do follow-ups. The UI is well made so you don't need to take any tutorial to learn how to use it, also, it has a mobile app that will let you keep track of everything on the go.

Aspetti negativi:

Doesn't have in-app email and it lacks a lot of native integrations, even though that it has Zapier. It is really good, but these two points are what is left for it to be great!

2 anni fa

Hey Jose! Just wanted to let you know that in-app emailing is there for a while now and native integrations are building up. Hope we managed to hit your expectations for greatness!

Peter C.
Peter C.
Founder & Managing Director (Australia)
Marketing e pubblicità, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Powerful, easy to use CRM that is perfect for our company

5 anno scorso

Commenti: After having tried so many different CRMs over the years, I've found Salesflare to hit a sweet spot in terms of functionality and usability. It's a CRM that I actually enjoy using!

Aspetti positivi:

The integration with GSuite. How easy it is to set up and to use. The excellent new features they've been rolling out since I started using it. And last, but not least, their customer support is outstanding. They truly value their customers and are quick to answer queries or address any issues that come up.

Aspetti negativi:

In the very early days of Salesflare, I came across a couple of minor bugs. But they were addressed very quickly. And I was notified when they were fixed too.

Carlos D.
Carlos D.
Account Manager (USA)
Moda e articoli di abbigliamento, 2-10 dipendenti

Bare Bones But Dense With Features

Aspetti positivi:

What I like the most about Salesflare is the direct integration into Gmail. While other CRMs offer amazing functionality and features, more often than not they require you to use their integrated email service. As a small business, we use Gmail for our communication, file management, and scheduling. Having a light-weight CRM directly integrated into Gmail makes client managment easier and that's the most important feature for us.

Aspetti negativi:

Salesflare does suffer from a lack of compatibility with other sales based software. For example, we use Leadworx for our outbound lead generation. Leadworx integrates with CRMs such as Salesforce and Zendesk but Salesflare is not compatible which means we need to go back and forth between platforms to manage our lead generation and account management. The point of using Salesflare, for us, is to limit the need to switch between platforms.

2 anni fa

Hey Carlos! The Leadworx integration is there now for a while and it is quite extensive. Hope you enjoy it!

Damian R.
Damian R.
CEO (Canada)
Consulenza manageriale, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Great sales pipeline management tool

5 3 anni fa

Commenti: Salesflare is fulfilling all our needs for managing multiple businesses and multiple pipelines with each business. Their customer service is quick and responsive. Initially, I had a couple of challenges utilizing the features fully but their team was there to support me and exceeded expectations.

Aspetti positivi:

The ability to manage multiple pipelines seamlessly and the insights dashboard.

Aspetti negativi:

The cost for adding team members is relatively higher than other similar small business products.

2 anni fa

Hey Damian! Glad you're enjoying Salesflare. You can customize the stage probabilities in "Settings > Configure pipelines" and if you like individual probabilities per opportunity it's in "Settings > Customize fields". Shout if there's anything else!

Jason J.
Jason J.
Digital Marketing Specialist (USA)
Marketing e pubblicità, 2-10 dipendenti

Simple CRM with Expanding Feature Set to Get the Job Done

4 3 anni fa

Commenti: Really happy with the overall Salesflare experience. I currently use a couple of different CRM tools for various reasons but see myself using Salesflare as my go-to main CRM.

Aspetti positivi:

Nice clean dashboard for a quick snapshot of your sales cycle and lead pipeline. Excellent clutter free user interface with just the right amount of features without being overwhelming. Customer service responds quickly when you have a question or concern and they welcome customer feedback and product suggestions.

Aspetti negativi:

Overall a great tool, hard to find much to dislike. I'd like to see a few more native integrations instead of the majority of things going through zapier but I completely understand the thought process as native 3rd party integrations can be very time-consuming.

Rose D.
Administrative Assistant (USA)
Gestione degli investimenti, 2-10 dipendenti

My favorite CRM so far

5 anno scorso

Commenti: When we brought Salesflare on board, we were running off dozens of spreadsheets and it was unbelievably cumbersome. Our office was a group of 50-somethings who did things old-school. Then they hired me, and I dragged my favorite software with me, and made converts of them all. Do I hear an AMEN?

Aspetti positivi:

I know I'm not using Salesflare to it's full capability - I'm still learning about all the features and integrations and how best to use them for our business. But it's easy to use "out of the box" without a ton of training to make it (me) functional. The more I use it, the better I like it.

Aspetti negativi:

Sorting customers using filters is pretty awkward. If there's a way to make this easier, I'd love it even more.