Took the guess work out of service and delivery

Data della recensione: 25/4/2018
Shaun d S.
Business Owner
Probabilmente no Molto probabilmente

Commenti: Freed up the daily, mundane grind of taking my established client base and "working in" client one-off's. It also allows me to better track driver productivity to see if either they aren't actually as busy as reported or over worked in which I can make the business decision to bring on another driver either full-time or over flow.

Vantaggi: Very easy to upload my client base and fins the best order of my service stops. It actually showed my "unbalanced" routes and where I could improve in scheduling as well as showed me a lapse in driver reported mileage and excess time per stop.

Inconvenienti: Some functionality for back-end processes like auto invoicing as well as automatic dispatching were still easier to do by hand.

Daily User

Data della recensione: 4/1/2020
Kevin P.
Contract Driver
Consegna di pacchi/merci, Lavoratore autonomo
Probabilmente no Molto probabilmente

Commenti: I am a  daily user of your route4me app. As I am a FedEx home delivery driver. I enjoy the simplicity of the app, in comparison to other GPS apps on the market. However, it seems sometimes some of the addresses I input get dropped off once I optimize the route or either the map location places me on the other block in location to the address I am seeking. I have conducted an update to the software and it still happens. This is frustrating when executing my route, as I have to spend additional time redirecting myself from map location.

Vantaggi: Simplicity and ease of use of the app. Unlimited stops can be added, easy to update, change or add locations while en route

Inconvenienti: Sometimes inaccurate place of address location, long time to optimize and load No indication of duplicate address being added. Inconsistent ability to change location as visited, the app will sometimes not change color.

Time & Miney Savings

Data della recensione: 29/10/2019
Steven T.
Outside Sales
Forniture e materiali, 51-200 dipendenti
Probabilmente no Molto probabilmente

Commenti: Excellent application. Has taken me thousands of miles without getting lost and saved me countless hours in travel time hundreds of dollars in gas.

Vantaggi: Allows me to enter desired destinations, then each destination can be organized based on selected criteria by “Replanning the Route”. This makes my daily driving more efficient and cost effective.

Inconvenienti: Entering the “Departure Address”, then changing the “Departure Address” to something else where another address is desired, and I would like there to be a particular final destination. This can get confusing and time consuming when the “Optimization” setting needs to be changed. Recommend there be an option to enter “Final Destination” by itself.

Technical support and customer follow through terrible

Data della recensione: 6/4/2019
Ron G.
Fleet Coordinator
Gestione formativa, 51-200 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Prova gratuita
Probabilmente no Molto probabilmente

Commenti: Create routes to pickup our students from home and deliver them to school in the morning. Was hoping to cut route times, pickup more students at their homes, and reduce bus operating costs. Then in the afternoon take the students back home.
I was never able to complete this task with the software, as it appeared some of the features of the software once enabled did not function. Mainly no U Turns allowed. the routing continued to plan and optimize a route showing the our 40 foot school buses making U turns on narrow two lane country roads, with place to turn around. It did the same U turn in our city areas as well. Where the city streets were did not have turn arounds, and could not be pulled into residential driveways.
I feel the software MIGHT have been able to work for us, but the follow through of their technical department was so poor, I was unable to get their assistance during a demo of the product, to ask questions or learn the features of the product.
I spent over 30 hours of my time working with the trial on my own, trying to get far enough that with their assistance I would have a working solution to my routing challenges. It seems to be a complete waste of time.

Vantaggi: Looked like good value, and ease of use.

Inconvenienti: Technical support. Some features could not be made to work. Was promosed a demo period during my free trial, to help set up our routes, and understand the features of the software. To insure that I was able to be up and running before the end of my 7 day free trial. I was promised the demo daily, and it never happened. I actually had three appointments for the demo. The first was never confirmed. The second didn't happen until after the trial was over, and they forgot to extend the trial first, so it was delayed while the extended the trial. The third was then rescheduled, and the team never called. Not to start the demo, not to cancell or reshedule the demo again. They did not call at all. Now 2 days later, they have still not called. The only thing that worked real well, was there auto response email, and a daily auto email with ideas on why their software was helping so many companies.

Love Route4Me

Data della recensione: 28/9/2019
Carletta E.
Cover Air Driver
Consegna di pacchi/merci, Lavoratore autonomo
Probabilmente no Molto probabilmente

Commenti: Love Route4Me app it has saved my life!! Thanks!!!!

Vantaggi: Love that whether I have 4 packages that need delivered or 50 that I can just punch them in Route4Me and put the delivery in order in a snap. I usually take late Air to a route driver if they are past the stops and it is up to us to figure out what order to put them in so now I never worry. Saturdays only a few of us deliver Air packages none of the packages download for us so just put mine in Route4Me and on my way. Route4Me helps me keep my job. Thanks!!!!!

Inconvenienti: I don't like how some of the addresses won't pull up when you punch them in Route4Me. If you go over to like google maps which is one of the maps your app lets me use and punch the address in it pulls the address up there but doesn't make sense why Route4Me app doesn't recognize that address. I wish when we were typing in addresses around the same area the app could recognize it and automatically pull that address up without having to type the city and state in with each address.

Tollways should be an individual option

Data della recensione: 21/12/2019
Shawn G.
Roofing contractor
Industria edilizia, Lavoratore autonomo
Probabilmente no Molto probabilmente

Commenti: It’s a great app I use it daily doing multiple estimates for my profession

Vantaggi: It’s a useful app and I use it daily, This is a very handy service but you need to include and option to not be directed towards tollways.

Inconvenienti: Tollways should be here individual option so that you’re not always trying to direct me towards Those dang roads. I have wasted thousands of dollars in fuel finding an alternate route from this app directing me to them. It’s not fair and I would like to see an option button .

Responsive, feature-rich and backed by good customer support

Data della recensione: 13/10/2019
Indika P.
ITSM Specialist
Telecomunicazioni, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti

Vantaggi: Simplicity - Look and feel + ease of use
Features - Not too many or too little
Performance - Fast, responsive website
Support - Personalised and caring

Inconvenienti: Limited payment options. - I would have loved to have payment via invoice or via re-seller

More detail

Data della recensione: 28/9/2019
Frank D.
Satellite engineer
Mezzi di comunicazione, 10.001+ dipendenti
Probabilmente no Molto probabilmente

Commenti: I like it, any way you can incorporate “field logic “ into the mix ?

Vantaggi: Visually impressive if FieldLogic can be incorporated into it, that would be great

Inconvenienti: Can’t put post code/ zip code or as in Ireland an Eircode .. doesn’t recognise them

Garage Sale Sites

Data della recensione: 19/10/2019
Carol S.
Retired
Servizi alla persona e alla famiglia, Lavoratore autonomo
Probabilmente no Molto probabilmente

Commenti: It is so easy to use and I love the ‘optimize’ feature so I don’t have drive extra miles. I can go in the order of my route.
I use it more when we are in FL when I don’t know the terrain. If it’s too far away, over 10 miles, I delete that sale. In Indiana, I am more knowledgeable about the city/county.

Vantaggi: I LOVE how it optimizes the route of garage sales throughout our villages in FL. We have 160,000 people. There are a lot of garage sales but the estate sales are awesome!

Inconvenienti: Since it’s ‘free’, I only get 10 routes a month. All my routes are new...I will not use them again.

Very good

Data della recensione: 29/10/2019
Brett M.
Trasporti/Trasporto merci/Ferrovie, 13-50 dipendenti

Commenti: It has been fantastic

Vantaggi: Awesome app very good for our industry when we load between 100 and 500 addresses into iy

Inconvenienti: It is American so when loading an address it doesn’t pick up just nz addresses

Route 4 Me is essential to curbside composting businesses. It's easy to use and integrates easily

Data della recensione: 3/10/2017
Kristen B.
Biotecnologie, Lavoratore autonomo
Probabilmente no Molto probabilmente

Commenti: We are able to communicate well as a team about routes, and there is rarely anything that slips through the cracks. Makes us efficient for sure. Our haulers get paid by the stop, so it's easy for them to switch stops around so they can make more money.

Vantaggi: I like the list of routes, the cloud-based backbone, and multiple user feature. It's easy to replicate and re-name routes, and easy to integrate with Waze.

Inconvenienti: I love this software and above that it gets too expensive for a small company. A calendar feature that integrates with Google would be extremely helpful. The integration with Waze is perfect, however the Route4Me directions don't work at all. Because of Waze you don't need them though. I don't like that you can't do automatic routes every week, they need to be replicated and re-sent, but it's not a big deal. The pricing structure seems to place value on a handful of large clients rather than scaling up with many smaller clients; there's no way that smaller companies can afford this software over /month. I can't imagine running this business without it though so we make room for the expense somehow!!!

Route4Me - a valuable tool to help us accomplish our mission

Data della recensione: 14/8/2019
Stan B.
Advisory Board member
Gestione di organizzazioni non profit, 51-200 dipendenti
Probabilmente no Molto probabilmente

Commenti: Our organization is an all-volunteer non-profit that delivers healthy food to our city's children every week throughout the Summer school vacation when the meals normally available from the school system to low-income families is no longer available.

Vantaggi: Ease of creating new maps from imported addresses.
The flexibility of modifying routes easily by importing new addresses and inserting them into existing routes with drag and drop technology.
Critical to our operation is the ability to export mapping results from Roue4Me to be imported into our database and be integrated with our delivery lists. Route4Me does this easily.

Inconvenienti: Our drivers are all volunteers so we do not use all of the powerful Smartphone navigation available from Route4Me so we rely upon printed maps and driving directions. I find the quality of the printed maps lacking due to the density of our 12 routes, making 15 to 25 stops per route over quite compact local routes in the city.

Thank you Route4Me!

Data della recensione: 6/9/2016
Philip S.
volunteer
Gestione di organizzazioni non profit, 201-500 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi
Probabilmente no Molto probabilmente

Commenti: Through Route4Me's generosity, 'GotLunch! Laconia' was able to use their routing program to help deliver summer lunches to poor children in Laconia, NH this past summer. It made a huge difference on so many levels. "GotLunch! Laconia" is an all-volunteer organization that provides lunches to hundreds of children in Laconia, NH each week while school is out. These are kids that qualify for free and reduced lunches during the school year but whose parents do not have the means to provide truly healthful lunches during the summer months when school is out. Drivers deliver a shopping bag of properly selected and packed foods each Monday to every home. "GotLunch! Laconia" is a year-long effort culminating with these summer weekly deliveries. Prior to using Route4Me, routing was organized mostly by hand, was incredibly time consuming, often with inefficient drive routes sometimes creating delivery confusion. I served as a volunteer driver and had become so frustrated myself doing these deliveries during the summer of 2015 that I went in search of a solution and found Route4Me. Another benefit of using Route4Me is the computer interface that is now possible with the IT programs used yearlong to create and manage deliveries as well as all other aspects of the program. Thus the workload of the individual responsible for this aspect of the operation has been reduced considerably.

Once again this summer I served as a volunteer driver and can attest to the gratitude that all these kids and their parents' have in receiving their lunches. And the routes provided to drivers were now clear, logical and efficient allowing for proper delivery of lunches.

Philip A. Streifer, PhD
Volunteer
[email protected]

Vantaggi: Ease of use; comprehensive functions, bottom-line - it works!

Inconvenienti: Nothing.

Satisfied User

Data della recensione: 28/8/2019
Greg M.
Courier
Trasporti/Trasporto merci/Ferrovie, 10.001+ dipendenti
Probabilmente no Molto probabilmente

Commenti: Overall I am very satisfied with this product and would recommend it to my co-workers.

Vantaggi: The speed in which the stops are organized ease of use of the product. Also the ability of this product to add or adjust stops to the original route without having to initiate a whole new route.

Inconvenienti: The accuracy of the product when organizing the stops into a route is questionable. Stops on the same street have not routed accurately. They did not follow each other in order. Also after a stop has been completed the user is not sure of or unclear as to which way to proceed to begin the next stop. Also when the user has made a mistake and turned the wrong way,it would be easier to advise the user to make a U-turn rather then to advise them to proceed around the block etc.

Great app BUT

Data della recensione: 24/10/2018
Frank D.
Senior Sky Engineer
Elettronica di consumo, 10.001+ dipendenti
Probabilmente no Molto probabilmente

Commenti: I’m a satellite engineer and use this religiously, pity I can’t use alt logic to accompany the route app

Vantaggi: I love the route distance between stops And the over all details on the plan itself. The productive text and street names are terrible. Have a look at some Irish street names and towns lands and you will see what I mean.

Inconvenienti: I used to be able to put the Irish eircode (postcode) but not for a year or so. It was very handy.

Route4Me Had Just What We Were Looking For!

Data della recensione: 19/7/2019
Frank W.
Trasporti/Trasporto merci/Ferrovie, 51-200 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi
Probabilmente no Molto probabilmente

Commenti: Software offers the specific abilities we desired and is easy to use. Customer Support is helpful and the live chat is always available. The new customer onboarding session was a great help!

Vantaggi: The most important feature we had to have was being able to route using pre-set ETA's. Software is fairly easy to use and the 90 min onboarding session answered the questions I had.

Inconvenienti: When uploading a route there are a lot of screens that you have to click through until the route is actually created. They are time consuming and at times tedious.

easy fro routing

Data della recensione: 31/7/2018
John P.
Branch Manager
Logistica e catena di approvvigionamento, 2-10 dipendenti
Probabilmente no Molto probabilmente

Commenti: know where to send my drivers

Vantaggi: ease of use. voice data entry makes it very easy to enter stops. complete information and directions available as needed.

Inconvenienti: no real customer support. Human voice needed at times. My questions do not fit in the drop down menu. I suggest using a human contact at least once per year to advise of changes, improvements and to review contract

Daily Trips

Data della recensione: 6/5/2019
Sam C.
Driver
Traduzione e localizzazione, 10.001+ dipendenti
Probabilmente no Molto probabilmente

Commenti: Using Route4me is a great tool to optimize my daily delivery stops. It definitely helps efficiently run my routes.

Vantaggi: Software works great. I easily enter my address.

Inconvenienti: I don't like all the confirmation steps needed to complete an entry. Setting start location needs to be one step, set and thats it. Each time I utilize the arrive and exit function I have to hit ok, that's annoying.

When I use it,it works

Data della recensione: 23/3/2018
Jeff G.
Building inspector level 4
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Vantaggi: Easy baby easy I use it for setting up my run list daily and not always in the same area. I cover the entire county some 5 or 600 square miles or more. It sets me up so I don't waste my time getting from 1 stop to the next.

Inconvenienti: Uuum let me get back to you on this. I would say the software needs to recognize the area your in so I don't have a stop in Rome or France when I'm in So Cal. That kinda messes everything up. Program the softwares for the state your in not the state of confusion.

Great utility for Newspaper Carriers!!

Data della recensione: 5/2/2019
Rebecca T.
13-50 dipendenti
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice
Probabilmente no Molto probabilmente

Commenti: There is a free trial that allows you to see if the software is right for you!

Vantaggi: This product enables you to map entire set routes, adding addresses, removing others, and changing as needed. Saves time and guesswork!

Inconvenienti: It does not always give the most optimized route, some adjustments must still be made after running the route.

Thank you Route 4 Me!

Data della recensione: 17/11/2018
Carol S.
Retired
Vendita al dettaglio, Lavoratore autonomo
Probabilmente no Molto probabilmente

Vantaggi: I love your app because it is awesome helping me route garage sales in our large community of 160,000.
It is easy to use and it organizes garage sales according to addresses. It is able to ‘optimize’ the long list. And, it is FREE to me.
VERY easy to use. I don’t ‘save’ routes because they change daily. Once I see the map locations, I can add or delete. (I usually delete sales that are 8-10+ miles from my house.) I can see how a business can use this to determine their driver’s route. Saves money in gas

Inconvenienti: It may be ‘me’ but I would like to print out the addresses in routes order so I don’t need to re-write the order from 1 to 10.

Very In-depth routing suite with innovative features

Data della recensione: 20/12/2017
Kyle L.
Business Analyst
Gestione delle risorse, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice
Probabilmente no Molto probabilmente

Vantaggi: Really like they way that Route4Me is setup. We used the software for our waste collection business and enjoyed the amount of levers that could be used to fine tune and improve the routes. Their sales staff were extremely helpful in demoing the platform and their trial period was great to try out our need specifically.

Inconvenienti: Unfortunately, we needed something a little more simpler. Our needs specifically surrounded requiring each vehicle to have a unique departure and termination address. Route4Me offered the services of their in house development team, but we ended up finding another solution to meet our needs.

Best damn app ever

Data della recensione: 8/7/2019
James H.
Ingegneria civile, 13-50 dipendenti
Probabilmente no Molto probabilmente

Commenti: This has given me the shortest route possible saving time and gas.

Vantaggi: I am done looking for route planners.
This app will plan my route down to the min. If i gain new customers I can add them in a flash.

Inconvenienti: No down falls. I use this app to plan pick up with 60 customers in 3 different counties. I

The greatest routing software on the planet

Data della recensione: 20/9/2017
Doug R.
Managing Director
Trasporti/Trasporto merci/Ferrovie, 2-10 dipendenti
Probabilmente no Molto probabilmente

Commenti: faster routing. gps fix on vans. up to date geocoding.

Vantaggi: Customer service is incredible, web support get back to you in seconds and ALWAYS finds a solution. Very impressed

Inconvenienti: Some spacing issues on UK postcodes that make it difficult to verify. However, Web support fixed this for me immediately.

Saves you time and money

Data della recensione: 9/3/2018
Toby M.
Retired Correctional Officer
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Vantaggi: Easy to use, I use the microphone on my smartphone to input the addresses which makes it easier. The app puts all my stops in order, Once you get used to it, it's second Nature.

Inconvenienti: You must hit the microphone button for each entry I wish they'd streamline that aspect. If they can figure a way to Get it to automatically move on to the next entry without hitting several buttons it would be far more Valuable to me!