Da 15 anni aiutiamo le aziende italiane
a scegliere i migliori software

Informazioni su MyTime

Questo software di pianificazione degli appuntamenti consente di risparmiare tempo ed è potente e facile da usare, con cronologia dei clienti (CRM), marketing automatizzato e molto altro.

Ulteriori informazioni su MyTime

Aspetti positivi:

I like that it integrates with our website and google and automatically sends out requests for reviews, appointment reminders and follow ups.

Aspetti negativi:

The only issue I've experienced with Mytime has been when the system has gone down. When its been booted back up there's been errors to the book that weren't there before.

Valutazioni di MyTime

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

MyTime ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,6 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 123 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato MyTime?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (123)

Fiona Noelle
Fiona Noelle
Managing Member (USA)
Servizi e attività ricreative, 2-10 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

The Best Salon Software Ever!

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: The porting over of our data was quick and seamless and we have 99% of what we need. It made our lives so much easier.

Aspetti positivi:

Very user-friendly! We can text clients, send scheduled and automated emails. Collect reviews, etc. Love the simple interface.

Aspetti negativi:

Time stamps on notes, tracking of packages more easily and extension of expiration dates

Jeff
Store Owner (USA)
Vendita al dettaglio, 11-50 dipendenti

Meets Our Needs But Pricey

4,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Overall mostly happy we made the switch, but wish it wasn't so expensive and wish some bugs would be addressed.

Aspetti positivi:

It's pretty intuitive, relatively easy to setup, and does the job. I really like the two-way texting features.

Aspetti negativi:

I think it is expensive compared to other options and the pricing structure feels very nickel and dime. I think there are certain options that could be included in the base price without charging more. For example, to use online payment collection requires use of the full point-of-sale, which is unnecessary for my business. Also, the basic reminder emails & texts should be editable without having to subscribe to the full marketing suite. It's a bit buggy in various workflows, like toggling between locations, the calendar does not refresh correctly. I also wish there was more customization available to display various fields during the appointment creation process, rather than having to dive into the Client or the Pet record.

Clarissa
Trainer (Filippine)
Servizi ai consumatori, 10.000+ dipendenti

MyTime for Important Scheduling and Reminders

5,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Commenti: It was excellent and I am very satisfied with it so far.

Aspetti positivi:

I like on this application, MyTime is that it is very accurate when reminding me with my schedules and daily agendas. Since I am the type of person who always forgot my schedules this one helped me.

Aspetti negativi:

None at the moment, I am still satisfied with this application since it is not expensive compares to others, aside from that it is very accurate on scheduling.

Todd
Cosmetica, 51-200 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Company does not honor agreements, zero intengrity.

3,0 anno scorso

Commenti: If you own a multi location chain or franchise in the salon vertical, stay away. It is far from ready for an owner that has developed a multi location business. If you want to spend an enormous amount of time trying to fix the glaring issues with this software then by all means.

Aspetti positivi:

Customer facing is decent. Company stated they had a strong relationship with Google re Google booking. Not at all the case. Google has recommended several times that we stop using MyTime. CC processing via Tsys has been decent but that is not a result of MyTime it is a function of the processor.

Aspetti negativi:

[SENSITIVE CONTENT] is horrible. Support is spotty at best. No accountability. Very expensive. No failover in the event of www outage.

Fernando
Servizi ai consumatori, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Creat online scheduling tool for small business

5,0 3 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

Layers over our website allowing people to book easily during off hours. Saves customer information so we can remarket.

Aspetti negativi:

we have to use their credit card processor and managing disputes is a challenge

Jaret
Jaret
Contabilità
Fonte: GetApp

Love this company!

5,0 9 anni fa

Commenti: I've been with MyTime for about a month now and have been thoroughly impressed with this company. Their customer service is phenomenal! They have a quick link to send feedback on the app/software that makes it easy to either report an issue or suggest a feature. I've submitted several ideas and had a couple of glitches and have been pleasantly surprised to either receive a response by email or even a telephone call! MyTime has literally called me four or five times to discuss either my ideas or understand a small issue I'm experiencing. Who does that anymore?! I love it! I have direct phone numbers and email address to real people who answer the phone. Awesome. I could go on forever about the customer service but I actually love the software and app as well! App: We have tried several different scheduling software options only to find that none of them could form to what we need for our home based business or they didn't have a mobile app to use on the go. We own an on the go business with no store front so 100% of our customer interaction is in their homes or through technology. With the app we can schedule appointments and input client information, call and message clients and check out analytic info. The software adds that much more to the software possibility. You can customize automatic, and professional looking emails/text messages to be sent as reminders or thank yous. You can ask for reviews automatically. You can check on the customers profile to see what type of communication they've received through the app. You can also schedule employees and easily manage their time. I don't know a lot about how this works, but each time you schedule on MyTime it helps with SEO. They do stuff to help you show up better in the search engine...I don't know all the details but it sounded really good for small business trying to get their names out there :) There's plenty more that can be said, but just experience it for yourself. You wont be disappointed!

Aspetti positivi:

User friendly. App runs pretty quickly for scheduling. Reschedule button, quick call and mapping at the touch of a button. Message customers from app. Exceptional customer service.

Aspetti negativi:

I would love a widget to see my calendar at a glance (they said they are in the process of creating this) and It would be awesome to color coordinate appointments by type and color coordinate blocked out time.

Monica
Hairstylist (USA)
Cosmetica, 2-10 dipendenti

A hairstylist on Mytime

4,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: We originally chose Mytime because our clients were looking for a more modern and easier way to book their appointments. For a long time we were a standard Paper Booking system.
Our clients LOVE being able to book online at their own ease. Many don't have the time to call during business hours, and they love being able to book at 10PM if necessary. We have greatly enjoyed their system's convenience and our clients have too!

Aspetti positivi:

I love the ease of booking appointments from an app. Also, Mytime links to my other accounts like Facebook and Google, connecting my ratings and comments from other places. Also when connecting multiple forums it allows me to add "book now" buttons with automatic links back to Mytime.

Aspetti negativi:

There are often odd bugs in the app. At random times it will not allow me to block off my schedule or it wont let me switch profiles from personal to business. Managing the App/profile can be a lengthy process to learn, but once you have each process memorized it is very convenient to have.

Jovan
Jovan
Chief Operating Officer (USA)
Fonte della recensione

I can't say enough good things about my time. They are so present in ready to offer Solutions& suppo

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: I truly believe that my time is on my side they want to see me when and want my business to thrive. I love how the CEO will chime in to get clarity from me firsthand. #priceless

Aspetti positivi:

Everything that I could think of to be helpful for me and my business, my time is already thought of. And if they have not and I made the suggestion nine times out of 10 is implemented within that week.

Aspetti negativi:

As their business evolves some things that were free in the beginning now cost money. For example it used to be free to call in for support but because I don't have the package that includes phone support I have to email / chat for support. Which is not a major issue but I did like in the past that I could just call

Sally
Sally
Yoga Teacher Training Coordinator and Instructor
Salute, benessere e fitness, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte: GetApp

Great system, easy to use, lots of cool features and super helpful customer service!

5,0 9 anni fa

Commenti: The MyTime system has made my life so much easier and simpler! No more emails and phone calls from clients to schedule massage appointments and private yoga classes and running sessions. I can block off times when I’m unavailable, sync my appointment schedule with my Google calendar so I can see personal and business appointments in one place, send emails and text messages directly to clients from my dashboard, and I love that I can customize special prices for certain clients and even use discount coupon codes for holiday discounts. I’ve been getting more and more return clients since I’ve started using MyTime, and payment is all seamless and happens automatically. I just love this system and wouldn’t look anywhere else!

Aspetti positivi:

Creating discount codes for holiday discounts and customize prices for friends and regular clients. Syncing with my Google calendar is a huge plus. Having a mobile app is great too. The customer support team are super responsive and helpful, and are always open to feedback and ideas for system enhancements.

Aspetti negativi:

I'd love to be able to use MyTime for group workshops and classes.

Organizational Change Consultant (USA)
Ospedali e sistemi sanitari, 10.000+ dipendenti

Simple, Intuitive Timesheet Submission

5,0 2 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

MyTime user interface allows users to efficiently input their time and refer to prior timesheets without losing their progress

Aspetti negativi:

While the user interface may be efficient, it does not have much style or color. There could be more customization and stylistic design.

Theresa
Vendita al dettaglio, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Disappointing product, unprofessional team, borderline scam

1,0 11 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

It is a POS system, that we were required by our franchisor to use.

Aspetti negativi:

Team is completely unprofessional. The onboarding "specialist" was incompetent, and had difficulty scheduling our first meeting properly. Functionality is so limited. The system would have many errors and was extremely glitchy. Customer service is awful. When trying to troubleshoot, they would book "fake" appointments in the live system, which blocked off my stylists' availability and cost them customers. They continued to charge me, even after I cancelled service. Leadership does not seem to care to improve service. Seems like a borderline scam. I would have switched from them, except the franchisor required us to use them.

braden
doctor (USA)
Fonte della recensione

been great for our office

4,0 7 anni fa

Commenti: it has helped us organize and maximize productivity. we have been overall very happy with the product.

Aspetti positivi:

having online availability, has been very helpful. customers really like having the reminders sent to them as well.

Aspetti negativi:

sometime has meltdowns and stops working. that has caused us a few meltdowns in the office. the staff always responds quickly

Brittany
Hairstylist (Canada)
Cosmetica, 10.000+ dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Excellent software - takes time to navigate through

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: scheduling is a lot more detailed and convenient

Aspetti positivi:

Like the ability to change apps and make detailed notes about clients

Aspetti negativi:

took awhile to understand and maneuver about, but once I played around with the system, I became comfortable with everything

Anthony
Technical Manager (USA)
Cosmetica, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti

Ease of Access

5,0 2 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

Ease of use, scheduling, checking clients in and out and the communication function works great

Aspetti negativi:

That our payweek starts monday and mytime starts on Sunday

Sharon
Admin. and Marketing (USA)
Contabilità, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

I like that we can schedule for two different offices

5,0 7 anni fa

Commenti: it's affordable and I can schedule for two different locations.

Aspetti positivi:

I love the way it reaches out to our clients and asks for a review. Those reviews help so much in social media

Aspetti negativi:

I wish there was more room to add customer information. Currently it shows up as NOTES with the full length showing up by their appointment. I wish it would stay more with the client info, so I can look up and add as needed

Jordan
Servizi e attività ricreative, 2-10 dipendenti

Very helpful!

5,0 7 anni fa

Commenti: Its good just kinks need to be ironed out

Aspetti positivi:

I like booking appointments, keeping track of clients, calling to remind people of upcoming and overdue appointments, and so on.

Aspetti negativi:

The mobile app seems to crash quite a bit and customers have complaints about that its hard for them to book appointments or some of the information and their bookings are not showing...

Welly
Settore automobilistico, 2-10 dipendenti

Great product !

5,0 8 anni fa

Commenti: Great product for scheduling of service , website integration works well with my site. Easy set up.

Aspetti positivi:

It's adaptability to my type of business

Aspetti negativi:

Lotta glitches in the system when customers are trying to schedule

Susan
Director (USA)
Consulenza manageriale, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Nifty system for service professionals.

5,0 8 anni fa

Commenti: MyTime keeps all my appointments organized. My no show rate has fallen to a minimal.
I have had some technical strangeties with the tagged customer promo email blasts. For this reason, along with the absence of automated campaigns, whereby I can send out a series of emails in sequence, I could not give out higher stars in some productivity areas. MyTime is led by a great executive team and I'm sure they will work out the bugs and expand in product services.

Aspetti positivi:

MyTime just keeps me organized. Easy to set up. Communicates with customers. No fuss appointment managing. Love it!

Aspetti negativi:

Some bugs need to be worked out in area of email contacts and more automation capacity. Meaning, we click a tab and preset emails are sent in a campaign sequence.

Jason
Manager (USA)
Settore automobilistico

Big fan of MyTime

Aspetti positivi:

My shop started using MyTime a few months ago and it's good. We didn't take appointments before. People would drive up, wait in line. Customers like calling ahead and a lot of them just go to the website now. It's been great to track customers history and cut down on slow times. Best thing is that we can be dirty doing an oil change or whatever, and we barely have to touch the computer to see the schedule. or techs will check their phones. Pretty cool! Price is great and it's been great for business. Happy with MyTime!

Aspetti negativi:

mmm I can't think of any complaints. Maybe it would be nice to be able to order parts through it too so maybe someday!

Jenny
Esthetician (USA)
Servizi ai consumatori, 2-10 dipendenti

Fantastic company

5,0 8 anni fa

Commenti: MyTime is the best company. They care about my small business and they listen. They are very helpful, knowledgeable and always available. They've even developed an intake feature when I asked for one!

Aspetti positivi:

Easy to use, except for their POS

Aspetti negativi:

POS is not friendly. This cap terra.com review survey won't accept my business email address

elizabeth
owner (USA)
, 2-10 dipendenti

automated secretary

4,0 8 anni fa

Commenti: This has opened my appointment book up so I don't have to be the one to make the appointments. Clients can book online and see exactly what is available. Usually avoids being double booked.

online booking for customers

Aspetti negativi:

double booked me fixed now

Tresa
Managing Director (Corea del Sud)
Fonte della recensione

meets all the needs of my business.

5,0 7 anni fa

Commenti: It has allowed me greater control over my business operations. It has also allowed me to consolidate several facets of my business in one place.

Aspetti positivi:

The marketing functions allow me to exert greater control over my business operations. The ability to make my own discount codes and individualize them allows me to market my products with greater flexibility.

Aspetti negativi:

The new change does not allow us to look at the intake form with a single click. This creates more work for me as I have to go into each appointment to check on the details on the intake form

Phil
Vendita al dettaglio, 11-50 dipendenti

A Groomer's Dream!

5,0 7 anni fa

Commenti: I have been using the mytime.com Scheduler for almost a year now. They really focus on making it easy for my customers to book a grooming appointment online and help me with client retention. It's easy for me to book multiple dogs in an appointment, remind clients that an appointment is coming up, and ask for a review when they leave. The greatest thing, all of this happens automatically, so I can focus on my business while the software handles the rest!

Aspetti positivi:

Easy to use, intuitive, better than all of the other online booking platforms I have tried in the past.

Utente Verificato
Servizi finanziari

Pretty good software

4,0 6 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

Ease of use Layout and design Ability to book appointments is super easy The dashboard is a great way to view a snapshot of the business

Aspetti negativi:

Reports could be better and provide more comprehensive detail Schedule design needs some improvement to be easier to read Payment processing is somewhat iffy Social media review feature doesn't fully work

Patty Jo
Acupuncturist and Herbalist (USA)
Ospedali e sistemi sanitari, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Non specificato

Patients love My Time software

5,0 8 anni fa

Commenti: My staff really like working on My Time. We are all using the software on our smartphones and all of our computers.

Easy to use and fast.

Aspetti negativi:

Some people don't like to be reminded of their appointments.