Recensioni su Finale Inventory

Informazioni su Finale Inventory

Finale Inventory è il software per la gestione delle scorte più adattabile e versatile per il supporto dei flussi di lavoro delle imprese in fase di crescita.

Ulteriori informazioni su Finale Inventory

Aspetti positivi:

Finale Inventory is easy to implement and brings a lot of value for the price. We run multiple Shopify stores and are easily able to sync inventory between all of them.

Aspetti negativi:

Mind you, I copy the data set once and then just have to paste it into 4 different screens, but it's annoying and if I get distracted, I might easily forget a step.

Valutazioni di Finale Inventory

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

Finale Inventory ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,7 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 187 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato Finale Inventory?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (187)

Blythe
Operations (USA)
Beni di consumo, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Finale has improved everything in our company

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Finale was introduced to our company after a long, tedious process of finding and then trying to implement another IMS (Fishbowl). I was skeptical of the great reviews and claims from other users since I had really been put through the wringer by another company during implementation. After going through a demo and poking around a bit, I was sold. Importing all of the data was a breeze, the user interface is intuitive and for me, the best part is that if I did hit a snag, I could be on a screen share with a Finale rep in no time and they would patiently walk me through it. I'm not exaggerating when I say Finale made everything better. It has transformed the way we do business by allowing us to manage our inventory accurately across multiple sales channels and provide a better experience for our customers.

Aspetti positivi:

Finale implementation is quick and pretty simple. We use it with ShipStation and the learning curve was practically non-existent because it's so intuitive. Importing data is just a matter of copying and pasting a spreadsheet into their import tool. This makes adding and updating products/customers/vendors/etc. a breeze. I also generate invoices from Finale. We have pretty long production lead times on the majority of our products so predicting stock outs is very important to us and we can trust Finale to calculate that information correctly. The basic reporting is good but the ability to customize existing reports or create your own is excellent. Most importantly, their level of customer service is absolutely top notch.

Aspetti negativi:

We did have some hiccups with marketplace integrations but we able to work with Finale to create workarounds that have been fine.

Joe
President & Founder (USA)
Materiali da costruzione, 2-10 dipendenti

A Hidden Gem

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Since its inception into our business, Finale was incredibly easy to use, simple and straightforward. With an excellent support team and support documentation, we were set up in less than a single day. After that we barely had to get in touch with support, as the self administering factor of Finale is what makes it so great.

Aspetti positivi:

Finale is incredibly easy to use and provided our company the ability to scale up by using additional features of the product over time. Our inventory is always spot-on as the integrations with various merchants and other software is excellent.

Aspetti negativi:

The only issue we hold with Finale is their lack of support for iOS and iOS browsers. One could easily integrate the standard browser interface into Finale with some changes and allow those who have an iOS or Mac-based environment be able to use their existing hardware with off-the-shelf scanners.

Brett
Forniture e materiali, 11-50 dipendenti

Finale Inventory Has Transformed Our Company

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: We had purchased another inventory management system (Fishbowl) prior to Finale and we struggled to get it implemented for an embarrassingly long time. Everybody in the organization that touched it, hated it... and eventually I decided to abandon it and start my search over. After looking at an endless amount of options a friend recommended Finale. I remember looking at the reviews on Capterra and thinking it was just too good to be true, but that if they were true, I'd found my system. I poured through the demo videos expecting to find something that didn't jibe with how we did business, but I never did. So we started a trial. I was very worried about push back from my staff, especially from the person that would be in charge of implementing it. Within 20 minutes of her poking around she was in love. Once we decided to move forward with it we were ready to start using it within a few weeks. We're using Finale with ShipStation. The learning curve for both was almost non-existent. I have total buy-in from everybody that touches it. It's allowed us to become way better about keeping inventory in stock, made purchasing in time from overseas much easier. It's virtually eliminated shipping errors. For the first time in 20 years of running an inventory based business I TRUST what my inventory management system tells me I have in stock. Most importantly, Finale has made us light years better at serving our customers.

Aspetti positivi:

Customer support is insanely good. It accurately tracks inventory across several warehouses and sales channels. The integration with Shipstation has revolutionized how we pick, pack and ship. Creating and tracking bills of material across many complicated assemblies is easy and intuitive. Picking using handheld scanners has virtually eliminated errors. In fact, we just went 30 days without a single report of a shipping error from a customer, and have averaged less than a 0.2% error rate in the 8 months that we've been using Finale. With our old system, the error rate was close to 3.0%. Cycle counts with handhelds have eliminated the need to close down to take inventory, we're going to be off on December 31st for the first time ever!

Aspetti negativi:

We had a little bit of trouble with how Finale tracks BOM of an assembly sold on a marketplace, but worked with their support to find a workaround that has been satisfactory. Even though we didn't like the way it handled it out of the box, we felt like our needs were listened to and a permenant fix is being worked on.

Rod
Owner (USA)
Settore automobilistico, 2-10 dipendenti

Excellent Cloud Based Inventory Solution For E-Commerce/3rd Party Website Sales

5,0 4 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

What isn't there to love about Finale Inventory! We have been a using Finale Inventory since August 2014 and absolutely love it. We are an online retailer selling primarily on eBay and Amazon including Amazon FBA. Some of the features we love: -Highly Customizable, nearly everything within the software can be customized to the way you want to view it on screen, printed as a report, for search, etc. - Shipstation Integration (Complete integration including even quick view of stock levels from multiple sources within individual Shipstation Orders). - Push Stock Levels (Automatically pushes stock levels to all marketplaces, which for us is Amazon, EBay and Shopify). -Push Lead Days (Automatically sends lead time to marketplaces as stock levels change from different suppliers). -Easy Copy Paste spreadsheet type updates - If you are fine with Excel, they have made the system easy with a simple copy paste to add new items, update stock levels, change prices etc. -Multiple product lookups - ability to link multiple SKUs to one master SKU -Kits and Bundles support - Easy to build kits with bill of materials and push stock levels to market places. -Multiple Locations/Warehouses -Multiple custom item attributes -Quickbooks accounting integration. -Quick view item sales history -FAST customer support. -Developers seem to be open to adding new features based on customer input.

Aspetti negativi:

Coming from a different software previously (Inflow Inventory), there was a steep learning curve as you would expect. Figuring out how you want to customize your screen takes some time as there are just so many features.

Joseph
Data Analyst (USA)
Fonte della recensione

Superb service, perfect for our needs, easy to use

Aspetti positivi:

We are part of a university research lab group that uses Finale to track supplies of biospecimen collection kits (builds) and lab supplies. The ability to create builds (to track individual components) for our kits is wonderful! Also, the ability to track lot identifiers and expiration dates is critical for lab reagents and things like blood collection vials. Having Finale Inventory has really helped as our group as we have grown. It's very easy to use and their are still numerous features that we haven't fully explored. Pricing is very reasonable as well. The customer service is FANTASTIC! Chinh (Co-founder, Finale Inventory) has always been very accessible and replies promptly. He's spent extra time walking through problems with us over the phone. This company really goes out of their way to make sure their customers are happy. I can't stress that enough. We have used Finale since late 2014 and are currently in the process to expand our use of it. We are very pleased with both the software and the tremendous customer service and user support.

Aspetti negativi:

Overall, we are extremely happy with the software. Sometimes our inventory numbers get off due to user error, especially when our builds change (which is not often). So we don't suggest relying solely on re-order thresholds. This is a problem more with our workflow than the software, but it would be nice if there were some kind of mechanism to assist with build changes and inventory audits (though there are great report features and barcode tracking is an option). We have discussed upgrading to use the barcode tracking (which would probably help alleviate this problem for us), but have not made that commitment. The ability to control user permissions and access (like completely separating inventory) is also a little limited, but we haven't really had problems from this. Finale does allow you to assign inventory to different custom locations, but we did decide to get a second account to fully separate our inventory tracking between two groups that never share inventory. On the other hand, being able to share inventory and easily move items from one location to another is also a great benefit.

Dayle
Web Developer (UK)
Sviluppo di programmi, 11-50 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Great product, but sometimes not reliable.

4,0 10 mesi fa

Commenti: Overall the inventory system is great! It accomplished everything we needed it for and more.

Aspetti positivi:

Finale Inventory has a very simple import tool. You simply copy data from an excel spreadsheet and paste them into the inventory system through you web browser as the inventory is cloud-based. Finale takes care of the rest. This truly intuitive copy/paste import method saves time, and having the ability to edit products in your catalog editing your catalog makes it struggle free. Generating Purchase Orders (PO) is pretty automated. Our team was able to jump straight in an create PO's in no time at all as it is streamlined and self explanatory. You can have unlimited users that can be added to your team. There are a huge amount of integration possibilities. So whether you are integrating with WooCommerce on a Wordpress CMS, or integrating with ShipStation, Final Inventory has you covered.

Aspetti negativi:

The system is sometimes a little glitchy. The Finale team do promise to iron some of these out in the near future, but right now they still remain. Their team rarely apologies if the system hasn't been working as it should, and never admit fault.

Nikki
Assistant Manager (USA)
Moda e articoli di abbigliamento, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Powerful, flexible inventory and warehouse system with fantastic customer support

5,0 7 mesi fa

Commenti: Finale has made all the difference in being able to track and control inventory of thousands of products, across several marketplaces, and reduce our error rate significantly, as well as enable us to scale our growth. Most important has been their amazing customer support, which held our hand through all the integrations and spent a lot of time before and afterward to make sure we were utilizing all the features that would help move the needle for our business. It's a very straightforward product, and behind all the intuitive usage are layers of even more features that I continue to learn.

Aspetti positivi:

It solved our most major problems, which was keeping track of thousands of products across several marketplace platforms, and getting our warehouses organized and everything barcoded. As manufacturers as well as retailers, we also needed a way to keep better track of components and predict usage, and Finale has a very intuitive and robust system that covers all of that and far beyond. Truly, though, their greatest asset is their customer support team, who know the product thoroughly and has spent many meetings with us to get everything implemented step by step. They are fantastic at explaining and demonstrating how to use the product.

Aspetti negativi:

There were two features that I expressed a wish for, and it turned out that both were in development (and one has come to fruition already). It is an extremely powerful program and to tell the truth, I don't feel I've even scratched the surface of what it can do, so it is possible that whatever I could think of as a wish is already a feature.

Caleb
Warehouse Manager/eCommerce Specialist (USA)
Fonte della recensione

The best recommendation for a warehouse management system we've ever gotten!

Aspetti positivi:

I have been using Finale for over Six months now and it really has been one of the better decisions that we have made moving forward with a warehouse management system. It was recommended to us by mutual friends. We came from using Skubana and there were so many things that just didn't work nor met our expectations about a WMS. We had to change a lot of our natural workflow to adapt to Skubana limitations and even then, it was a struggle. When we first considered changing our system to Finale we were very sceptical since we had already committed so much to Skubana. We thought we would need to start back at square one and the entire gruesome process would start again. That wasn't the case at all, the switch over to Finale was not even a days' worth of work. It was so easy to set everything up that we were operating at 80% in the first 3 hours. One of the most notable things about Finale is that we were able to address every single problem that our previous WMS could not. Some examples were Dynamic Purchase Order Integration, Location Auditing, System Search functions (Searched the entire database for items rather than just what is categorized under a supplier), and the ability to push fake qty and live qty for the same item for different listings on the same store. Finale works on having the system work, while some other WMS (Skubana) work on making their systems look good. I look forward to seeing Finale grow more and more!

Aspetti negativi:

Nothing really, so far Finale has been really great. I have already been recommending Finale to a lot my other eCommerce friends that work in similar workflows that we do.

Kevin
CFO (USA)
Salute, benessere e fitness, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Without good customer service, even the best software is pretty much worthless.

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Simple inventory that fits how we work.

Aspetti positivi:

Finale Inventory is very easy to use, not overly-built and accessible to the small-medium sized business who do not need a complicated ERP management type system. Right out of the gate, it is very easy to set up and start using, so that you can be productive in the first day. Simply start where you need, and build outward from there. There is no need to make things complicated. You can start small and add things in as you need. The concept of a "build" is especially helpful to assist in managing products that are parts of other stock inventory products, and you can utilize this concept for as many layers as makes sense. For instance, several products can be included into another product "build". That product can then one of several products that make up another product "build". And so on, and so on. You can make things as granular or as broad as you need, and Finale Inventory will assist in this process, without limiting your style of work. It is web-based so that it is accessible anywhere you are traveling. Finale Inventory has everything a basic inventory system should have, without the overwhelm usually associated with such systems. Customer service is extremely responsive and superb. We recently asked for a report that we needed for stock takes - on a Sunday night. On Monday morning, it was finished. EXCELLENT! Highly recommended to test drive , you won't be disappointed.

Aspetti negativi:

A web interface has it's limitations, but even that is being improved! Being in the cloud make internet connectivity necessary when using. No surprises there.

Aaron
Operations Manager (USA)
Fonte della recensione

Finale can tackle the challenges facing eCommerce Businesses with an ease that I cannot believe.

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Honestly, we have seen a 100% or more efficiency increase in daily operations since taking on Finale.
Every aspect of our eCommerce business was improved by the implementation of this software. I would recommend it to anyone needing a solution for warehouse management, regardless of their stance in the eCommerce world. The pure inventory capabilities of this software are exemplary.
We have been able to improve our receiving, order accounting, inventory maintenance, returns, shipments; literally EVERY aspect of our business was improved by the acquisition of this software.

Aspetti positivi:

Many eCommerce businesses face challenges from many different aspects of the sales/inventory flow; here at Bapmic Auto Parts Inc., we were no exception. As a large company with channels in eBay, Amazon, WalMart, and local sales, we desperately needed a ROBUST and COHERENT warehouse/sales management system. After deciding that a cloud based software was the way to go, I proceeded to test a multitude of TOP ERP/Warehouse Management software(s). These ranged from Odoo, SKUVault, ERPNext, and the like, to more advanced solutions like SAS, Sage, Microsoft Dynamics, and so on. I was surprised in my research to find very few comprehensive solutions that would supply us with all the tools needed to unify our operations. Then, I stumbled upon Finale...needless to say, I was extremely, and pleasantly surprised. Finale's ability to leverage ShipStation for inventory and order recording is second to none. The ease of setup, operation, and customization is a refreshing change in the world of open source, cumbersome solutions, versus overpriced, over-complicated systems. Custom Integrations? Endless. Multiple warehouses? No problem. Multiple BINS? Done. Suppliers, purchasing, re-ordering? Done, done, and done. Sales, customers, advanced reporting, accounting charts, and inventory history? Yep, it's covered. Receiving? Of course, even with Expiration Dates or LOT ID's. Can it barcode?? Yes sir. Support? Top Notch. Take the Free Trail, you will NOT be disappointed.

James
James
Beni di consumo
Fonte: GetApp

Finally, An Inventory Management Solution That Does Just That, Really Well

5,0 7 anni fa

Commenti: After months of testing and trialing every inventory management software and system on the market, Finale has been such a blessing! From the very first day of signing up, the Finale owner and team have been extremely helpful and responsive to any and every one of our questions or concerns. The interface, layout and organization of the Finale app is extremely user-friendly and does not distract the user with unnecessary formats, colors, layouts and displays. We love the minimalist approach. Everything you need and nothing you don't. The search feature is so optimal and incomparably easy to use within every view option. Your search results are instant and appear immediately as you start typing. Finale has the best import tool we have ever seen. You simply copy cells from excel and paste them into the web browser. Finale takes care of the rest. This truly intuitive copy/paste import feature makes saving, importing and editing your catalog via excel spreadsheets a thing of the past. Generating purchase and sales orders were a real pain-point with previous trial services. PO generating in Finale is intuitive and automatic enough so that anyone on our team could go in and place orders with the suppliers stored in the system. You can also create custom fields, which we use for internal communication to streamline our operations. If you use Ship Station (in our opinion the best shipping management software), this is where Finale’s strength is. It flawlessly sync’s with Ship Station ensuring that you only ship products that are in stock and order out-of-stock items. Finale gives you the things you want in an inventory management software without all the fluff. We tried other solutions that tried to be an all-in-one solution, but they all end up being mediocre services. Finale does one thing really well and that’s inventory management. Regular updates of the software leave our team comfortable knowing that as a system, Finale is always pushing for optimal streamlined cutting edge performance and integrations. We are elated to be using Finale and already have accounts for both of our companies.

Aspetti positivi:

Cloud based, unlimited users, copy and paste import and edit features, easy stock take, integration with ShipStation with regular attention and upgrades. Strongest search feature we’ve seen. Slick interface and automatic purchase order generation.

Austin
Director of Operations (USA)
Magazzinaggio, 11-50 dipendenti

Finale Does That

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: As a fulfillment company we had inventory for 20+ different clients each wanting an inventory report at any given time and for sure at the end of each month. Before Finale we were tracking inventory only on spreadsheets, this meant hours and hours were spent physically counting inventory. I can't tell you how many late nights were spent at the warehouse counting inventory. Once Finale was implemented those late nights were no more. Finale immediately saved us hours of time, no more long days of physically counting every piece in our warehouse. We have numerous kitting projects and kits that are shipped from our warehouse, the Build feature has helped our company immensely with tracking inventory components of each build and keeping everything organized and easily accessible across our entire company. I could go on and on about the features and flawless customer support Finale offers!

Aspetti positivi:

I love having the BoM feature. It has helped with our Kits that are either pre-built for the pick line or are a bundle that need to be shipped together. It has helped immensely with tracking inventory.

Aspetti negativi:

Wish it had an ios app for when I am away from my desk, that could easily pull up and display information.

A L
Vendita al dettaglio, Lavoratore autonomo

Finale Inventory Review

Aspetti positivi:

The ability to integrate with ShipStation, maintain an accurate inventory, produce accounting reports and make drop shipments. I have very much appreciated my time using Finale Inventory. Their team has a can do attitude that has been always ready to address and help with any question or issue that I have had using their program. An additional plus for Finale Inventory is that they always working to improve its functionality. Finale is not one of those companies that is stagnant and resting on their laurels, but are constantly working to grow and improve their program for the end user. This is a great solution for smaller companies that have been outpriced by cloud based systems that are more oriented to mid to larger companies.

Aspetti negativi:

It would be nice if there was complete functionality on a mobile device. Drop down boxes within the program work in the Windows 10 environment, but not within Andorid. There is a little bit of a learning curve to understanding the program, but in actuality it is only because it is such a great program and there is so much that you can do in its environment to maintain an accurate inventory and produce accounting reports.

Craig
Owner (USA)
Vendita al dettaglio, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Have multiple sales channels? Finale works!

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Overall I have to say one of the most impressive experiences with Finale is its people. It's a small group of people who work personally to help you get set up and learn the system. They know their stuff, are professional and friendly. It really is like they are a part of your own team. Their customer service is fantastic, they respond quickly and can get you moving in the right direction right away. You get the feeling that they want to help you be successful.

Aspetti positivi:

The software is impressive because it works. Our previous inventory management software would have "glitches" sometimes it didn't sync our five sales channels so we were constantly experiencing inventory issues. That stopped with Finale and our numbers have been spot on since. One thing that makes Finale a winning choice for us is that it integrates with Square which we use for POS in our brick and mortar store. Finale keeps our store, website and internet marketplaces inventory synced in near real time.

Aspetti negativi:

I have to force myself to come up with things I don't like about Finale. But if I could have a wish list, I would like it to automatically sync new products every few minutes like it does with inventory rather than nightly. Although, you can manually initiate the sync. A little more automation with sales channel associations and expected product cost would be nice too.

Annmarie
CFO (USA)
Sviluppo e commercio internazionale, 11-50 dipendenti

Great System and Improving All the Time

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Unfortunately I get the honor of saying that I have been involved in many system purchases, conversions and implementations throughout the years. This applies to many different system types (i.e. accounting, 3rd party bolt ons, inhouse builds, payroll, inventory, analytics, etc.). Finale may forgo at this point some of the 'prettiness' for full throttled efficiency, company specific customization and outstanding customer service. Which is the right direction for me and the companies that I represent. Pretty doesn't get the job done. Not that it can't but too many software companies sell you a system that looks pretty but is limited. Or requires you to continue to purchase additional features...Finale has it built in. While I know Finale has been working on 'pretty' I would still recommend to them to focus on the things that have brought some world class professionals in the area of inventory to their doorstep. I'm a tough customer but this company has partnered with us - I give them a high recommend and look forward to their continued growth.

Aspetti positivi:

Efficient Entry Customization both in entry fields and reporting Great Customer Service! Company always seems to be working on system improvements

Aspetti negativi:

All systems lack something but there are no real standouts to me right now. Having done so many system ups, I have had to find less manual or other workarounds to run this system.

Karen

Finale Is Great

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: I have to say the people at Finale are wonderful to deal with. We have had to have numerous calls and they are always so helpful.

Aspetti positivi:

We have a lot of product assembly kit items and finale allows you to create those and have the pieces taken out of inventory when the kit is sold. It is hard to find a good kitting inventory software.

Aspetti negativi:

We had to convert our cases to pieces to make this software work with the multiple locations. It is very hard for us to get use to this.

Israele
Ha utilizzato il software per: Non specificato
Fonte della recensione

Finale is the best SMB inventory, orders and returns management system on available on the market!

5,0 7 anni fa

Commenti: We've been searching the right system to take our company to the next level, lowering working hours and human errors in managing our inventory, sales and especially returns.
We've been checking 13 different cloud based software solutions and were mainly interested in 3 features:
1. Manage and sync inventory between our online platforms, Amazon and Magento and offline wholesale orders - so there will be no sells for out of stock items.
2. Manage and sync orders between our online based platforms, shipping platform, ShipStation and our accounting software, QBO - so we won't have to retype those fields to create invoices and payments and prevent human errors in this important area.
3. Manage returns - simply as that! I can't believe that an item based business (not a service based) doesn't manage it's returned orders same as it's outgoing orders.
Too much to ask?
So first, apparently, very few of the 13 platforms we checked have a returns management system. Some is still in development and most of them don't even have it.
Finale has a simple Sale Return feature that does just that in a very smart manner.
Second, most platforms sync automatically with QBO, with rules that are hard coded in their software. This has created a big mess in our QBO account, creating new customers, orders on a different serial number and duplicate items.
Finale has a manual sync with QBO that shows you exactly what is going to be synced and you can configure it to work as you wish.
Last and not least, many of the platforms had lots of connection problems with Magento, in addition to miss information when syncing to ShipStation like the shipping method, weight of the package etc.
Finale integration works great! all the order information comes right to ShipStation and then to Finale to sync inventory to the other marketplaces almost instantly.
Finale has a simple look and interface which may look old fashion comparing the new fancy looks but you should know to "not judge a book buy it's cover"!.
Finale works fast. really fast! importing new information, sync orders and inventory and many more.
It has many options that helps you configure Finale to work for you and not the opposite.
They offer quick way to import information, use a barcode scanner and many different kinds of reports.
They have a dedicated team that it is a pleasure to contact in any case or problem, and any software have some.
We hope Finale will keep grow and improve and wish them all the best!

Kristin
Operations Director (USA)
Moda e articoli di abbigliamento, 2-10 dipendenti

Hairbrella x Finale

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: I've had an awesome experience with Finale so far. We plan to grow and they assured us they'd grow with us.

Aspetti positivi:

The setup process was very straight forward. Setting up your inventory system can be very tedious but it's very important that it is done correctly. Finale can be fully customized for any type of business.

Aspetti negativi:

I wouldn't change anything at all. Finale can be pretty complex to a new user so I would suggest teaming up with support. They're very friendly and can help you become a Finale pro in no time.

Director (Australia)
Articoli sportivi, 2-10 dipendenti

easy to use

5,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Commenti: I have changed warehouse software 3 times in 5 years and I am confident that Finale will be my final choice..

Aspetti positivi:

The system is extremely easy to use and and customisable. It was that easy that in the trial period, I uploaded my stock and inventory and was using it immediately over my exisiting program to search for products, inventory and locations. I was expecting to be testing the program and running along side my current software for a minimum of 2 months but it has been less than 2 weeks and we have already transferred over to it full time.Finale is extremely customisable and by far has the best search functionality i have used in a warehouse management system. With over 15500 SKUs, i need to know what i have in stock in a specific colour, size and style. Sometimes searching while i have a customer in front of me or on the phone. Finale does it all with easy.The onboarding is extremely thorough and they actually encourage me to book more session's. Its normally what comes with a software of a much higher price tag.

Aspetti negativi:

Integration with Xero - A popular accounting software has no integration, although they have a work a round.

Product Sales Manager (USA)
Beni di lusso e gioielli, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Finale has been instrumental in helping our company grow!

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Any roadblock I have ever encountered has been effectively removed by Finales outstanding customer support!

Aspetti positivi:

Finale is easy to understand and their customer service is absolutely outstanding! As a multichannel ecommerce seller, with a robust magento 2 website, B2B portal, wholesale and retail accounts, Finale has been instrumental in managing our inventory, purchase orders, sales and shipping services with simple and easy to use integrations backed up by top notch customer support. Finale's support and adaptability has allowed us to gain in-depth insight into our business. By working with us and our changing needs, Finale has helped us manage profitability of our products, customer trends, ecommerce channel sales and supplier ordering, allowing us to grow seamlessly over several years. We have come to rely on Finale as an integral part of our business, and I can't imagine being able to manage the intricate aspects of our business without it!

Utente Verificato
Vendita al dettaglio, 11-50 dipendenti

Powerful functionality , Subpar UX

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Overall I feel like Finale Inventory offers the most robust, powerful inventory management platform out there.

Aspetti positivi:

Overall, the functionality Finale Inventory offers is better than all the other software platforms I have tested and used over the years. The ability to map product aliases to a master sku is a necessary process I have found lacking on similar platforms. Finale offers a simple and straightforward way to manage this. Setting up warehouses

Aspetti negativi:

The user interface is lacking. The platform is fast and their simple UI keeps it that way, but it certainly looks outdated. In addition their reporting and document templates are lacking, with a non-intuitive way to customize them. Also, there's no real FBA integration. Essentially, you set up a virtual type of warehouse, call it AMAZON-FBA, set inventory levels, and then map those sales to that warehouse. There's no real querying of FBA to check inventory levels and show discrepancies. Although their approach is workable, it would very nice to actually have a real integration with FBA rather than a band-aid approach.

Fonte: GetApp

Chocoley Loves Finale

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: I just wanted to drop you a quick note to tell you how pleased Chocoley is with using Finale as our inventory management system. Having been on the Finale system for the past year, we have been able to easily integrate our website, Chocoley.com, Shipstation, QuickBooks and Amazon.com for a seamless and accurate management of our inventory across all marketing & sales channels. Prior to using Finale, we were completely in the weeds and had nothing but problems managing our inventory. The idea of selling in different channels was a pipedream and thanks to Finale, it's not just a desire, but reality. If anyone is thinking about utilizing Finale, they should move forward, as it is the right decision. No costly software to buy and the customer support has truly been unbelievable... I am always amazed at how much time and energy you guys have provided in answering questions or helping new employees get indoctrinated into using the system... always with a great attitude and willingness to help and never making us feel like we're taking too much time...and not charging a dime for that added benefit is HUGE!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you for providing a great product and awesome service at such a reasonable price. I can't imagine using anyone other than Finale for our inventory management system.

Utente Verificato
Vendita al dettaglio, 2-10 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

If you like working with spreadsheets, you'll love this

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Great. Easy. I was set up - by myself - before my trial ended.

Aspetti positivi:

Best part about this is the copy and paste from a spreadsheet. Seriously the most ingenious way to import product data. I hate saving files on my computer and then needing to find the file... I can make changes to a list of items sooo quickly.

Aspetti negativi:

When I have to import information, rather than one screen, I have to import the product - then import the lookup - then import the quantity - then import the cost. Mind you, I copy the data set once and then just have to paste it into 4 different screens, but it's annoying and if I get distracted, I might easily forget a step

President / Owner (USA)
Ha utilizzato il software per: Non specificato

Robust, Elegant, and Intelligent Inventory Management Software

5,0 7 anni fa

Commenti: We've been in the business of eCommerce for almost 15 years and while there are many options for building a sales platform, off-the-shelf back end options have always been somewhat lacking. In our experience product inventory management software is either far too complicated or requires contortions to integrate with the big names in website platforms. To make matters worse, when you use a third party order management system generally things get unnecessarily complicated. We found Finale Inventory in the course of our search and immediately started poking around the software. I'm notorious for needing to use something first before I commit and Finale gave us the opportunity to take their software for a test ride. It's hard to describe first impressions, as I've been burned before by software that looked either too slick (and didn't really understand what inventory software should be) or too austere (but with so many unnecessary features you wonder if the designer ever actually managed inventory). To embrace hyperbole for a moment, Finale Inventory is 'just right'. Every time I thought it might lack some important feature I discovered that the feature was there, just one level deeper down so that it didn't clutter the user interface. This is important because the software is robust to say the least, without being cluttered or discouraging. The best part of the entire system (for me) is the copy and paste ease with which you can manipulate data. If you need to make a change to multiple skus, you need only open a spreadsheet and create a few columns with the data you want to add or change. Copy and paste that data into Finale and then assign each column to match with where you need it to go and you're done. I could probably go on and on, but I'll end on this. Support so far has been stellar and there are MANY videos that the creators have posted to YouTube that allow you to quickly learn every aspect of the system. We were up and running in an hour, and as we dived into using Finale we never felt lost or overwhelmed. If you manage a business with inventory and Finale Inventory is compatible with your software you'd do well to give it a hard look.

Mike
Co-Founder (USA)
Arredamento, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Wouldn't be here without it

Aspetti positivi:

We purchased Finale Inventory within the first few weeks of starting our business in 2016, back when $149 was an insane amount of money to be spending on software each month and we could barely afford it. It was one of the best decisions we made. Not only do we have historic data going back to the beginning of our business, Finale has allowed us to grow and scale in a way we never could have without it. Our catalog started with a few component entries and has grown to hundreds of SKUs in a short couple of years. We never could have managed this growth in a sustainable manner without the important inventory tracking capabilities that Finale provides.

Aspetti negativi:

Velocity tracking of build orders and material usage similar to how components are tracked from sales orders.