Recensioni su Finale Inventory

Informazioni su Finale Inventory

Finale Inventory è il software per la gestione delle scorte più adattabile e versatile per il supporto dei flussi di lavoro delle imprese in fase di crescita.

Ulteriori informazioni su Finale Inventory

Aspetti positivi:

Finale Inventory is easy to implement and brings a lot of value for the price. We run multiple Shopify stores and are easily able to sync inventory between all of them.

Aspetti negativi:

Mind you, I copy the data set once and then just have to paste it into 4 different screens, but it's annoying and if I get distracted, I might easily forget a step.

Valutazioni di Finale Inventory

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

Finale Inventory ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,7 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 193 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato Finale Inventory?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (193)

James
James
Beni di consumo
Fonte: GetApp

Finally, An Inventory Management Solution That Does Just That, Really Well

5,0 8 anni fa

Commenti: After months of testing and trialing every inventory management software and system on the market, Finale has been such a blessing! From the very first day of signing up, the Finale owner and team have been extremely helpful and responsive to any and every one of our questions or concerns. The interface, layout and organization of the Finale app is extremely user-friendly and does not distract the user with unnecessary formats, colors, layouts and displays. We love the minimalist approach. Everything you need and nothing you don't. The search feature is so optimal and incomparably easy to use within every view option. Your search results are instant and appear immediately as you start typing. Finale has the best import tool we have ever seen. You simply copy cells from excel and paste them into the web browser. Finale takes care of the rest. This truly intuitive copy/paste import feature makes saving, importing and editing your catalog via excel spreadsheets a thing of the past. Generating purchase and sales orders were a real pain-point with previous trial services. PO generating in Finale is intuitive and automatic enough so that anyone on our team could go in and place orders with the suppliers stored in the system. You can also create custom fields, which we use for internal communication to streamline our operations. If you use Ship Station (in our opinion the best shipping management software), this is where Finale’s strength is. It flawlessly sync’s with Ship Station ensuring that you only ship products that are in stock and order out-of-stock items. Finale gives you the things you want in an inventory management software without all the fluff. We tried other solutions that tried to be an all-in-one solution, but they all end up being mediocre services. Finale does one thing really well and that’s inventory management. Regular updates of the software leave our team comfortable knowing that as a system, Finale is always pushing for optimal streamlined cutting edge performance and integrations. We are elated to be using Finale and already have accounts for both of our companies.

Aspetti positivi:

Cloud based, unlimited users, copy and paste import and edit features, easy stock take, integration with ShipStation with regular attention and upgrades. Strongest search feature we’ve seen. Slick interface and automatic purchase order generation.

Blythe
Operations (USA)
Beni di consumo, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Finale has improved everything in our company

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Finale was introduced to our company after a long, tedious process of finding and then trying to implement another IMS (Fishbowl). I was skeptical of the great reviews and claims from other users since I had really been put through the wringer by another company during implementation. After going through a demo and poking around a bit, I was sold. Importing all of the data was a breeze, the user interface is intuitive and for me, the best part is that if I did hit a snag, I could be on a screen share with a Finale rep in no time and they would patiently walk me through it. I'm not exaggerating when I say Finale made everything better. It has transformed the way we do business by allowing us to manage our inventory accurately across multiple sales channels and provide a better experience for our customers.

Aspetti positivi:

Finale implementation is quick and pretty simple. We use it with ShipStation and the learning curve was practically non-existent because it's so intuitive. Importing data is just a matter of copying and pasting a spreadsheet into their import tool. This makes adding and updating products/customers/vendors/etc. a breeze. I also generate invoices from Finale. We have pretty long production lead times on the majority of our products so predicting stock outs is very important to us and we can trust Finale to calculate that information correctly. The basic reporting is good but the ability to customize existing reports or create your own is excellent. Most importantly, their level of customer service is absolutely top notch.

Aspetti negativi:

We did have some hiccups with marketplace integrations but we able to work with Finale to create workarounds that have been fine.

Charles
GM (USA)
Fonte della recensione

A more sophisticated platform with excellent customer support

5,0 4 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: Overall really great compared to our experiences with other platforms. Customer service hands down is what had us stay with Finale.

Aspetti positivi:

- excellent customer support -- responsive, knowledgeable, professional- customizable branding features- native integration with QBO, Squarespace, Amazon and Faire

Aspetti negativi:

- customization requires some coding knowledge- relatively complicated for new users of inventory management software- some quirks in the UX (e.g. sometimes does not auto refresh after inputting data so have to hard refresh screen to see update)

cameron
bookkeeper (USA)

Is slower than God

2,0 3 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

Was pretty easy to use, although cumbersome with all the screens you have to use to add on product, cannot add inventory from the item page, so quite a few unnecessary clicks there. Also goes into negative inventory which for us means when there is an error we have to manually reset items to zero, would be nice if there was an option to just have inventory go to 0. Also be nice if it has a seasonality feature for ordering, like we need more of this widget for winter etc.

Aspetti negativi:

It stalls out constantly, no matter the browser no matter the computer, especially on weekends basically unusable, and by the time email support gets back to you it is better again, but they never admit an issue or offer a fix or apology.

Richard
Project Manager (USA)
Magazzinaggio, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti

Great Service!

5,0 3 mesi fa

Commenti: We work closely with [sensitive content hidden] at Finale, who always goes above and beyond to work through any questions we have, even coming up with creative solutions when necessary. The support truly outshines the software!

Aspetti positivi:

Customer support is great! Shaquille has helped us make this software meet all of our needs!

Aspetti negativi:

When I first began using the product, I thought there were many shortcomings, but we have worked through the majority of that! I do miss a couple of the legacy reports, specifically the Pull Sheet, since the update, but this is not a big deal.

Joe
President & Founder (USA)
Materiali da costruzione, 2-10 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

A Hidden Gem

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Since its inception into our business, Finale was incredibly easy to use, simple and straightforward. With an excellent support team and support documentation, we were set up in less than a single day. After that we barely had to get in touch with support, as the self administering factor of Finale is what makes it so great.

Aspetti positivi:

Finale is incredibly easy to use and provided our company the ability to scale up by using additional features of the product over time. Our inventory is always spot-on as the integrations with various merchants and other software is excellent.

Aspetti negativi:

The only issue we hold with Finale is their lack of support for iOS and iOS browsers. One could easily integrate the standard browser interface into Finale with some changes and allow those who have an iOS or Mac-based environment be able to use their existing hardware with off-the-shelf scanners.

Craig
Fonte della recensione

Have multiple sales channels? Finale works!

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Overall I have to say one of the most impressive experiences with Finale is its people. It's a small group of people who work personally to help you get set up and learn the system. They know their stuff, are professional and friendly. It really is like they are a part of your own team. Their customer service is fantastic, they respond quickly and can get you moving in the right direction right away. You get the feeling that they want to help you be successful.

Aspetti positivi:

The software is impressive because it works. Our previous inventory management software would have "glitches" sometimes it didn't sync our five sales channels so we were constantly experiencing inventory issues. That stopped with Finale and our numbers have been spot on since. One thing that makes Finale a winning choice for us is that it integrates with Square which we use for POS in our brick and mortar store. Finale keeps our store, website and internet marketplaces inventory synced in near real time.

Aspetti negativi:

I have to force myself to come up with things I don't like about Finale. But if I could have a wish list, I would like it to automatically sync new products every few minutes like it does with inventory rather than nightly. Although, you can manually initiate the sync. A little more automation with sales channel associations and expected product cost would be nice too.

CMO (USA)
Beni di consumo, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte: GetApp

Great product, but more importantly, great leadership!

Aspetti positivi:

The software works exactly how it was intended to! Working with Finale leadership to setup our customization was a breeze! Great product and a great team!

Aspetti negativi:

I have nothing negative to share about this product! Love Finale!

Rino
Display Director (UK)
Organizzazione eventi, 11-50 dipendenti

Fantastic Fireworks Inventory

5,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Commenti: Great product and when needed, which is really rare, that there is a great support structure.

That it integrates with Finale 3D which is integral for our business

Aspetti negativi:

I think overall it could be a be a bit cheaper but understand that development time costs miney

Brian
CEO (USA)
Cosmetica, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Hands down the best multi-channel/multi-warehouse inventory management system on the market!

5,0 mese scorso Nuova

Commenti: Great on-boarding. You can tell they really care about our success with their program.

Aspetti positivi:

Easy to set up and use. Great UI and fast!

Aspetti negativi:

Looking forward to a mobile version release.

Brett
President (USA)
Forniture e materiali, 11-50 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Finale Inventory Has Transformed Our Company

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: We had purchased another inventory management system (Fishbowl) prior to Finale and we struggled to get it implemented for an embarrassingly long time. Everybody in the organization that touched it, hated it... and eventually I decided to abandon it and start my search over. After looking at an endless amount of options a friend recommended Finale. I remember looking at the reviews on Capterra and thinking it was just too good to be true, but that if they were true, I'd found my system. I poured through the demo videos expecting to find something that didn't jibe with how we did business, but I never did. So we started a trial. I was very worried about push back from my staff, especially from the person that would be in charge of implementing it. Within 20 minutes of her poking around she was in love. Once we decided to move forward with it we were ready to start using it within a few weeks. We're using Finale with ShipStation. The learning curve for both was almost non-existent. I have total buy-in from everybody that touches it. It's allowed us to become way better about keeping inventory in stock, made purchasing in time from overseas much easier. It's virtually eliminated shipping errors. For the first time in 20 years of running an inventory based business I TRUST what my inventory management system tells me I have in stock. Most importantly, Finale has made us light years better at serving our customers.

Aspetti positivi:

Customer support is insanely good. It accurately tracks inventory across several warehouses and sales channels. The integration with Shipstation has revolutionized how we pick, pack and ship. Creating and tracking bills of material across many complicated assemblies is easy and intuitive. Picking using handheld scanners has virtually eliminated errors. In fact, we just went 30 days without a single report of a shipping error from a customer, and have averaged less than a 0.2% error rate in the 8 months that we've been using Finale. With our old system, the error rate was close to 3.0%. Cycle counts with handhelds have eliminated the need to close down to take inventory, we're going to be off on December 31st for the first time ever!

Aspetti negativi:

We had a little bit of trouble with how Finale tracks BOM of an assembly sold on a marketplace, but worked with their support to find a workaround that has been satisfactory. Even though we didn't like the way it handled it out of the box, we felt like our needs were listened to and a permenant fix is being worked on.

Nikki
Assistant Manager (USA)
Moda e articoli di abbigliamento, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Powerful, flexible inventory and warehouse system with fantastic customer support

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: Finale has made all the difference in being able to track and control inventory of thousands of products, across several marketplaces, and reduce our error rate significantly, as well as enable us to scale our growth. Most important has been their amazing customer support, which held our hand through all the integrations and spent a lot of time before and afterward to make sure we were utilizing all the features that would help move the needle for our business. It's a very straightforward product, and behind all the intuitive usage are layers of even more features that I continue to learn.

Aspetti positivi:

It solved our most major problems, which was keeping track of thousands of products across several marketplace platforms, and getting our warehouses organized and everything barcoded. As manufacturers as well as retailers, we also needed a way to keep better track of components and predict usage, and Finale has a very intuitive and robust system that covers all of that and far beyond. Truly, though, their greatest asset is their customer support team, who know the product thoroughly and has spent many meetings with us to get everything implemented step by step. They are fantastic at explaining and demonstrating how to use the product.

Aspetti negativi:

There were two features that I expressed a wish for, and it turned out that both were in development (and one has come to fruition already). It is an extremely powerful program and to tell the truth, I don't feel I've even scratched the surface of what it can do, so it is possible that whatever I could think of as a wish is already a feature.

Kevin
CFO (USA)
Salute, benessere e fitness, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Without good customer service, even the best software is pretty much worthless.

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: Simple inventory that fits how we work.

Aspetti positivi:

Finale Inventory is very easy to use, not overly-built and accessible to the small-medium sized business who do not need a complicated ERP management type system. Right out of the gate, it is very easy to set up and start using, so that you can be productive in the first day. Simply start where you need, and build outward from there. There is no need to make things complicated. You can start small and add things in as you need. The concept of a "build" is especially helpful to assist in managing products that are parts of other stock inventory products, and you can utilize this concept for as many layers as makes sense. For instance, several products can be included into another product "build". That product can then one of several products that make up another product "build". And so on, and so on. You can make things as granular or as broad as you need, and Finale Inventory will assist in this process, without limiting your style of work. It is web-based so that it is accessible anywhere you are traveling. Finale Inventory has everything a basic inventory system should have, without the overwhelm usually associated with such systems. Customer service is extremely responsive and superb. We recently asked for a report that we needed for stock takes - on a Sunday night. On Monday morning, it was finished. EXCELLENT! Highly recommended to test drive , you won't be disappointed.

Aspetti negativi:

A web interface has it's limitations, but even that is being improved! Being in the cloud make internet connectivity necessary when using. No surprises there.

Annmarie
CFO (USA)
Sviluppo e commercio internazionale, 11-50 dipendenti

Great System and Improving All the Time

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Unfortunately I get the honor of saying that I have been involved in many system purchases, conversions and implementations throughout the years. This applies to many different system types (i.e. accounting, 3rd party bolt ons, inhouse builds, payroll, inventory, analytics, etc.). Finale may forgo at this point some of the 'prettiness' for full throttled efficiency, company specific customization and outstanding customer service. Which is the right direction for me and the companies that I represent. Pretty doesn't get the job done. Not that it can't but too many software companies sell you a system that looks pretty but is limited. Or requires you to continue to purchase additional features...Finale has it built in. While I know Finale has been working on 'pretty' I would still recommend to them to focus on the things that have brought some world class professionals in the area of inventory to their doorstep. I'm a tough customer but this company has partnered with us - I give them a high recommend and look forward to their continued growth.

Aspetti positivi:

Efficient Entry Customization both in entry fields and reporting Great Customer Service! Company always seems to be working on system improvements

Aspetti negativi:

All systems lack something but there are no real standouts to me right now. Having done so many system ups, I have had to find less manual or other workarounds to run this system.

Utente Verificato

Powerful functionality , Subpar UX

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Overall I feel like Finale Inventory offers the most robust, powerful inventory management platform out there.

Aspetti positivi:

Overall, the functionality Finale Inventory offers is better than all the other software platforms I have tested and used over the years. The ability to map product aliases to a master sku is a necessary process I have found lacking on similar platforms. Finale offers a simple and straightforward way to manage this. Setting up warehouses

Aspetti negativi:

The user interface is lacking. The platform is fast and their simple UI keeps it that way, but it certainly looks outdated. In addition their reporting and document templates are lacking, with a non-intuitive way to customize them. Also, there's no real FBA integration. Essentially, you set up a virtual type of warehouse, call it AMAZON-FBA, set inventory levels, and then map those sales to that warehouse. There's no real querying of FBA to check inventory levels and show discrepancies. Although their approach is workable, it would very nice to actually have a real integration with FBA rather than a band-aid approach.

Mike
Co-Founder (USA)
Arredamento, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Wouldn't be here without it

Aspetti positivi:

We purchased Finale Inventory within the first few weeks of starting our business in 2016, back when $149 was an insane amount of money to be spending on software each month and we could barely afford it. It was one of the best decisions we made. Not only do we have historic data going back to the beginning of our business, Finale has allowed us to grow and scale in a way we never could have without it. Our catalog started with a few component entries and has grown to hundreds of SKUs in a short couple of years. We never could have managed this growth in a sustainable manner without the important inventory tracking capabilities that Finale provides.

Aspetti negativi:

Velocity tracking of build orders and material usage similar to how components are tracked from sales orders.

Andrew
VP (USA)

Finale Inventory Software

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Finale's customer service is exceptional. Can't express that enough.

Aspetti positivi:

Using Finale has saved us an incredible amount of time. The orders off our e-commerce websites are created automatically in Finale and inventory is adjusted and tracked automatically, requiring little to no work on our end for this. It really does so many things well, its hard to say one thing we like the most. We just take it for granted. Easily the best software company we have dealt with. They willingly and quickly answer our questions.

Aspetti negativi:

I think getting used to using it. Learning any new system takes time.

Celina
Accountant (USA)
Magazzinaggio, 11-50 dipendenti

Finale- Great Software

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: We have many unique nuances to our company. Finale offers many options and lots of flexibility to fill our needs and scale our business. The ability to customize features like reports and dashboards is essential for us and Finale makes it simple. Importing data is super easy and fast! Lots of great features and functionality.

Aspetti positivi:

Ease of use Great customer support Unlimited user access Integration with Ship Station

Aspetti negativi:

Every time we have encountered a problem, customer support has been able to offer options and guide us through a solution.

Farrah
Articoli sportivi, 2-10 dipendenti

Amazing software!

Aspetti positivi:

Intuitive design, before I started using it we struggled to keep all of our inventory in sync across multiple market places. It was easy to set up our inventory numbers and get them in sync with Amazon, eBay, our website, etc. the barcode scanning was also very useful. We improved our picking reliability and having the insight into how much of something I have in each specific warehouse bin was a game changer.

Aspetti negativi:

The website is a bit outdated looking but it’s not really an issue because it works very well and is easy to learn.

Stu
Manager, Fulfillment (USA)
, 501-1.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Using Finale Inventory software has been a very positive experience.

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: Clean and neat inventory tracking and Sales Order creation. (Industry is not represented below and is multi-disciplinary).

Aspetti positivi:

We have keyed in 30 Field Reps' shipping information into the Finale system, along with 25 descriptive SKUs and inventory counts. It's simple to create Sales Orders for them and Sales History is automatically generated for easy review and analysis. We wand all inventory used each day and have a current count at all times.

Aspetti negativi:

We had some issues with the Windows Explorer platform but those went away with moving over to Google Chrome.

Jason
Owner (USA)
Salute, benessere e fitness, Lavoratore autonomo

Finale review

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: I love it but I really need you to be compatible with ultracart. that would save my life so much. I have to manually add it to Ultracart. It really adds to the difficulty of managing. I hope you guys are working on this because the Ultracart platform is such a great one for e-commerce I won't be leaving it. Please Please Please do it. I would have given you all five stars on everything.

Aspetti positivi:

My favorite part is that it tracks multiple skus from different sales channels. It is awesome. Exactly what I need.

Aspetti negativi:

Doesn't integrate with Ultracart. I need this badly.

Derrick
Co-Owner (USA)
Vendita al dettaglio, Lavoratore autonomo

Small But Growing Business on Multiple Platforms

4,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: Finale has done great solving the main need we had, that is, a centralized inventory that is synced across multiple selling platforms. They worked with us to be one of the first customers syncing to Amazon.co.uk which was great. There have only been a few selling platforms they do not yet support but we are hoping to come soon. Sometimes the software is a little quirky to use, but for the most part, is pretty stable and you can usually find a good workaround. It is limited in the fact you cannot centralize listings/data and push those out (only inventory stock levels), but for the cost of the product, this was understood. Still love it and plan to continue using it going forward.

Aspetti positivi:

Centralized inventory synced across multiple sales channels/platforms

Aspetti negativi:

Sometimes "clunky" or quirky in areas; adding new products a little cumbersome; more sales channels to sync with would be great (Please get Weebly soon!)

Eric
Online Fulfillment ()
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Great Inventory Software

Aspetti positivi:

Finale is an easy to use inventory software that keeps all of your inventory organized and allows you to see which locations your stock is, and makes refilling inventory simple.

Aspetti negativi:

Haven't run into any issues with Finale, and they are always available to help with any support or technical issues. Everything works around Excel, so if you don't know how to use excel, it may be a bit difficult.

Derrick
GM (Hong Kong)
Imballaggi e contenitori, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Finale Inventory

4,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: It is a good product, I would not say great but good.

Aspetti positivi:

We use Finale Inventory to track shipments, stock counts, suppliers, cost and so much more.

Aspetti negativi:

Some times when creating new suppliers or new SKU you have to close the program and re-open, others wise the new information can not be found.

Steve
CEO (USA)
Prodotti alimentari e bevande, 2-10 dipendenti

Finale Is The Best Inventory System On The Market & Amazing Customer Support

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: We have been using Finale for the past year and a half and it truly is awesome. It does take some effort to fully understand and utilize, but, it's well worth the effort. Even better than their 5 star software is Finale's 10 star customer support. I like to believe our business has the best customer support, but it can't hold a candle to the extra mile the folks at Finale go to help their customers. Thank you Finale for a great product and truly out of this world customer support!

Aspetti positivi:

It keeps track of inventory for all sales channels in one place.

Nothing