Informazioni su Hive

Potente piattaforma di gestione dei progetti e collaborazione

Ulteriori informazioni su Hive

Aspetti positivi:

The email integration and being able to create templates that can be re-​used - helpful when adding sponsorship details.

Aspetti negativi:

The chat constantly messed up and either didn't show messages or just didn't notify me.

Valutazioni di Hive

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

Hive ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,5 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 167 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato Hive?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (167)

Sudhir
Planning Engineer (Giordania)
Industria edilizia, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

An effective collaborative tool for managing projects and tasks in detail

4,0 6 mesi fa

Commenti: As a result of Hive's unique workflow planning and management software suite, the team was able to keep track of all the details and monitor all the tasks, as well as raise the attention on due dates and priorities by each team member and clients on a regular basis.

Aspetti positivi:

Hive allows the development of the team's capabilities to follow up on all projects on one system, as it provides us with enough flexibility to display different information in detail about all our projects independently or at once. Hive, through its capabilities to promote effective communication between team members, enables them to be familiar with all the details of workflow plans and also all the requirements of different tasks. I like in Hive the ease of preparing work schedules, and also the automatic update of the start and end dates of activities, and it is equipped with several views, enabling you to get a distinct view of work programs. Hive enables you through the project dashboard to know all the information you need, and also for each member of the team to know the tasks to be followed up and the dates for closing them.

Aspetti negativi:

Not a lot of complications, Hive is very easy to use and all members can do their jobs directly through it. I just find that Hive needs more automation, especially with regard to updating the start and end dates of missions, also some improvements must be added with regard to search options, because in the current situation we cannot reach accurate results.

3 mesi fa

Thank you for leaving us a review, Sudhir! We are so glad Hive keeps your team organized and on task. Cheers!

Lindsey
Director of Operations (USA)

Good and Bad, but Mostly Good

4,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Overall, Hive works for our Marketing team and customer service is exceptional (especially [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]). The biggest frustration is that we tested a few systems and chose Hive because it combined messaging, we liked the look of it, and the ability to link external apps if desired. The ultimate reason we chose Hive, though, was because when tested, projects with a date range for a due date showed up at the beginning of that range, which is exactly what we needed and no other system did that. However, a month after we switched and installed, that changed and they now show on the due date which causes issues (and extra messages and meetings) for our team to make sure stuff is being worked on proactively. We've had a large amount of issues with recurring actions and auto-snooze as mentioned above and I've reported it several times. We've had Hive around 8-10 months and just went through redoing our entire workspace to hopefully make it more streamlined due to the systemic issues we were having. With that, I'll say there are several ways to utilize Hive and you can find what fits for your team. So overall, good and bad - mostly good.

Aspetti positivi:

For our team of five, the most beneficial features are: ability to assign two people, ability to color code projects, ability to track time within a task, ability to add approvers within a task, direct and group messaging within the app (replaced separate use of Slack), Notes and ability to share them, and the "status" and "table" views for projects.

Aspetti negativi:

For our team, we have had repeat issues with recurring actions not functioning correctly, specifically with auto-snoozing actions and sub actions (even past their due date) as well as due dates when we try to update recurring actions. We shifted our set-up and re-entered all actions at one point to try and workaround the need for a recurring action. We also prefer for actions with a date range for a due date to show up as of the start of that date range so we know how many days we have to work on something, however they show up the day it's due.

2 anni fa

Thanks for your review, Lindsey! We're happy to hear that Hive is a helpful tool for your marketing team. Your feedback is also appreciated, and will be passed along to the product team here at Hive. Cheers!

Bram
Founder (Paesi Bassi)

Easy project management

4,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Hive has been a great help in keeping an overview of all the different projects that run simultaneously. Assigning tasks, checking off to-do lists and tracking time is what I use Hive for on a daily basis, and with great pleasure!

Aspetti positivi:

The software is really easy to use - and very friendly to the eyes and mind. I love using the Gantt-chart option when setting up projects, to keep a nice overview of the status of a project. For employees to be able to switch project views is an excellent tool too, because not everyone needs the overview like me.

Aspetti negativi:

What I like least is the way integration with email and Slack is done. It definitely works, and probably like charm knowing the team and the software, but it sits on a rather small portion of the screen and makes the rest of the app a lot smaller, too.

2 anni fa

Hi Bram, Thanks for leaving a review of Hive! We're thrilled that you've been loving Gantt. If there's ever anything we can do for you, feel free to reach out at [email protected] Best, The Hive Team

Stephen Brent
Stephen Brent
Founder (USA)

Alternative considerate:

The project management product we were looking for

Aspetti positivi:

We looked at and tested several project management options and had used several in the past. Hive was never on our radar and unfortunately isn't as well known, but we discovered it through the WeWork employee portal and gave it a try. The set up was simple, it offered flexibility in terms of how you view and sort projects. It also allowed us to add external users without paying for a seat. This was extremely important because we want our clients to have access to our project boards, but we don't need full functionality for them. While it wasn't available when we first started using it, the addition of time tracking was a huge bonus for us as an agency, and Hive continues to impress us by adding additional features and functionality. When it comes to support, they are extremely responsive and in the rare times we have had to utilize support, issues have been resolved to satusfaction.

Aspetti negativi:

I wish there was a native integration with HubSpot, but we're able to get around that with Zapier.

Sadie
Media and Marketing Manager (USA)
Fonte della recensione

Thank you Hive for making our business run seamlessly!

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Hive has made communication between our company's team easy. Now, we don't have to constantly call each other, have follow-up meetings, and walk into each other's offices. We can simply log into Hive and see who is doing what. We know when things are due and what needs to be done next. Because of Hive communication is easy so we can focus on getting jobs done for clients and getting them done on time.

Aspetti positivi:

Hive is ridiculously user friendly. I like most how our team can collaborate on different tasks and we all know who is doing what and when. We also know when everything is due and what is to be done next. It makes communication and completing tasks practically effortless. Now we can focus less on the lists and to-do's because of Hive; now, we have more time to focus on actually completing the tasks themselves. Because of Hive, we can get jobs completed for customers on time. I also really like the time clock feature, where we can log our hours for different tasks and clients. Plus, anytime I have questions or troubles, the Hive customer support team is right there, ready to help. I can't rave about Hive enough.

Aspetti negativi:

I honestly have nothing that I least like about this software. It's an amazing product that myself and our company uses every day.

Robert
Robert
Project Manager (USA)
Ingegneria meccanica o industriale, 2-10 dipendenti

The Only Project Management Software with the Features I need

Aspetti positivi:

Hive is the only project management software that is cloud collaborative, has infinite sub tasks, and Gantt charts so it was an easy choice. Also it is not Microsoft Project so I don't have to deal with their insane billing methods. Chatting inside tasks or letting task owners turn sub tasks into their own projects is great. Everyone can keep up with who is working on what and who needs help or what is holding up the project. Sign in and billing is super easy. Support is extremely reactive when I have questions. There is a bunch of stats on task completion that I don't use, but look useful.

Aspetti negativi:

The mobile app has significantly reduced functionality compared to desktop.

Michelle
Studio Manager (USA)
Architettura e urbanistica, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Overall good, can tell quirks are getting worked out as the product grows and evolves.

4,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Overall it has been good. We have watched the program evolve and have definitely noticed improvements in ease of use and functionality. Several questions/ functional issues that I have had and expressed through surveys and chats have been modified/corrected, so it's good to see that the company is actually paying attention to how people are using it.

Aspetti positivi:

-Multiple methods of tracking and organizing projects. -Easy for multiple people to see what needs to be done on a project -timelines make is easy to see where a project is going -chats make it easy to keep shared notes available to everybody -The time tracking feature is a nice addition. We are still getting the hang of using it effectively, but I think it is a good addition.

Aspetti negativi:

-Definitely don't like the new blue expansion boxes in the Gnatt view. Too easy to rename/delete something -Can't see my notes on Hive mobile. -Wish the green "complete" mark bubbles could change color depending on what the status of an item is. -I don't understand why the subactions of a phase don't stay condensed/expanded as I left them, instead of randomly expanding/condensing upon close & reopen of a project. -Wish there was an option of deleting all the subactions when a phase is deleted, instead of having them appear in a different phase then have to delete each one manually, individually. -I'm not sure if I'm missing an option, or if there is a bug, but it seems like dependencies don't always make the things they are attached to, move together. Maybe I just need a more through explanation of how the feature works.

Utente Verificato
Data Scientist (USA)
Software informatici, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Nice IU, has awesome apps as add ons.

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Great tool, Awesome User interface, wide variety of features. HIVE must try to include individual based pricing for organizations as each user requirements differ in a diverse organization and HIVE could end up losing in this competitive field. HIVE should come up with AI based tools to assist along with its existing project management framework.

Aspetti positivi:

Great user interface. Ease of use, can get started easily, lots of features and add on apps. Add action cards to project via email and assign users to the action card.

Aspetti negativi:

Too expensive. We need to pay the same price for all users, the price of the version with the most apps and features- even if many users may not use those features. That there is no AI based offering, a smart AI based offering that could read the emails and automatically create projects/action cards and assign users to the action cards/projects. We have to manually do that, I think HIVE has the capability to evolve to this point.

2 anni fa

Thanks for your review! We're happy to hear that you enjoy using Hive, and that you find our interface so appealing and easy to use. I will make sure to pass along your other feedback about price and AI to the appropriate teams here at Hive. Cheers!

Jennifer
President (USA)

Fantastic Project Management Tool for Agencies

4,0 7 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

The intuitive nature of Hive's functionality makes it easy for anyone to use and to quick to onboard and learn. The ability to move between different views allows users to the program in their favorite mode. Once you've set up templates it makes building cadenced projects even more simple.

Aspetti negativi:

I would love to see the ability to quote jobs added to Hive - it would help eliminate another program we use at the Agency.

3 mesi fa

Thanks for the great review, Jennifer! We're thrilled to hear Hive helps your team stay organized.

Jeff
Director of Brand Development (USA)

A Great Tool For An Old Dog Who's Still Learning New Tricks

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: All jobs are run through Hive so we solve all our team productivity, scheduling and asset sharing (not final assets but briefs, notes, schedules, background documents, comps, etc) through the tool. We do not currently use the tool for client interaction, sharing or as an approval mechanism although we would like to.

Aspetti positivi:

I very much like the ablility to integrate IM, email and the productivity capabilities into one tool. It's a fantastic way to keep a 360-degree record of every job.

Aspetti negativi:

I do find that there is a huge learning curve for someone like me. I've been in this business for a long time but have always relied on others in supporting roles like traffic and production. Working for a small company where I am now responsible for everything from strategy to implementation and project management is a big challenge in and of itself. But learning the software on top of that does take time. It's not necessarily intuitive for someone like me that hasn't used other productivity software. Finding help and instructional videos to help me learn the basics and progress is somewhat difficult. I find myself spending lots of time sifting through the blog, doing Google and YouTube searches and reaching out through he tool's chat capability (often times it takes several hours to get a response). I wish there was a channel with all the videos that were well organized into a series of tutorials that would get you up and running quickly. I do a lot of trial and error and "learn by doing" on the platform. Again, because I'm a newbie, I suspect that would be the same no matter which tool I was using and probably isn't an issue for my younger, software native, brethren.

Mohammed
Tech. Manager and Software Arch (Giordania)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 201-500 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

The appropriate collaborative option for managing various types of projects.

5,0 10 mesi fa

Commenti: Hive helped us plan our projects more accurately and generate executable work plans that allowed us to follow the implementation stages and adjust tasks more flexibly. I strongly urge everyone to use it and take advantage of its collaborative and remote working features. Support is quick to respond and address difficulties when we have needed it.

Aspetti positivi:

Hive is more user-friendly, and one of the easiest project management platforms to set up and use, all for a low monthly fee. We were able to include customers and stakeholders on the same subscription, which helped us to accurately collect their opinion, especially in the planning stages and development of work schedules. In summary, it is a powerful collaborative tool that keeps everyone informed of project developments and assigns roles fairly, ensuring that all participants contribute according to their expertise.

Aspetti negativi:

Hive is ideal for a wide range of projects and comes at a very reasonable price. It is simple and flexible enough to manage all stages of the project life cycle.

10 mesi fa

Thank you for leaving this review, Mohammed! Your feedback helps us know what we are doing right and what we can improve on. We are so happy to hear that Hive has been beneficial to your team, and we thank you for being a vital part of the Hive community!

Lee
AV Event Videographer (USA)
Istruzione superiore, 501-1.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Hive: The app that pulls it altogether

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: We all love hive from the upper management to the day to day users. It is so great to go through the rundown of projects and see how they are all coming along. Thanks for making such a great piece of software!

Aspetti positivi:

We have a very large team and Hive helps our team stay connected on all of our projects in all different groups. It really keeps us organized and on time.

Aspetti negativi:

There is alot to cover with hive. The team has been helpful with our implementation. I wish that hive could connect with our calendars so that a due date and time can be seen on my calendar on my iphone. That is the one thing we have not yet figured out.

2 anni fa

Thanks for your great review, Lee! We love hearing that Hive helps your large team stay connected and organized. We're happy to have you on the Hive team!

James
Project Manager (Germania)
Trasporti/Trasporto merci/Ferrovie, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

"One of the most functional software for project managers and entrepreneurs."

4,0 6 mesi fa

Commenti: The best thing and the most productive benefit of the hive are that it can alter anything into an engaging task. Thus, with the multiple features and simple interface, this software is bringing a wide range of work opportunities. Hence, to be on track you need such easy-to-use software with the best integration and drag plus drop attributes. In short, the hive is one of the most functional software for entrepreneurs and other users. The easy-to-use keys and appealing dashboard make it quite interesting for users to work. Thus, bring it one and enjoy the unlimited proactive tools.

Aspetti positivi:

As quoted, this is one of the best and first management platforms supporting democracy. So, this software manages the whole working schedule very well for the users. Thus, you will regulate the timings and working strategies with the help of this tool. Hive helps in the engaging audience and provides productivity with collaborative teamwork.

Aspetti negativi:

Having no problem is a problem. So, when it comes to hives then a lot of users complain about the notifications that don't pop up while working. Thus, there are many analytical report generation and buffering issues that customers encounter.

3 mesi fa

Thank you for leaving a review, James! We appreciate your support, and are thrilled to hear the benefits your team has seen with Hive.

Chantal
CEO (USA)
Contabilità, 2-10 dipendenti

Happy Hivers

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: As a virtual accounting team, we are using Hive not only to document our full range of workflow processes and procedures, but also as an audit trail. Hive keeps us on task and on point with client commitments, and has helped us collaborate with each other more effectively. Internal emails are almost non-existent now w/ the Hive messaging and commenting tools. We looked at all the options out there and were impressed with how Hive seems to bring the best of each project management platform to bear. It has been a gamechanger for us.

Aspetti positivi:

Love the clean, bright interface, the options for data/project organization and visual representation, and stellar customer support - especially during onboarding. Hive messaging is also really slick (we no longer use Slack) and the platform's Giphy integration makes for some fun times for our virtual team.

Aspetti negativi:

There are some quirks which we have discussed at length with the development team - most notably the inability to create dependent tasks within project actions that recur. We hear they are working on it, though. And our direct contact with support is a main reason we love Hive.

Christopher
Owner (USA)

Love Hive!!

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Organization, costing, task management. The Hive app and mobile are also awesome!

Aspetti positivi:

We are a small digital marketing firm. We had tried other programs, but Hive had the best package of support, collaboration and work flow!

Aspetti negativi:

Time tracking needs some work, but that is eclipsed by the wonders of version control and mark up of assets prior to approval.

Glenn
Quality Manager (USA)
Ingegneria meccanica o industriale, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Hive Taken to the next level

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Hive has been a great help managing sales orders, manufacturing processes, quality inspections right down to shipments. It provides MFT with a live overview of all the various projects running simultaneously by assigning travelers, tasks, additional notes, check off lists all on a daily basis.

Aspetti positivi:

Know Hive is a Project Management tool MFT has taken it to the next level. We use Hive to following the manufacturing process from start to finish. As the Quality Manager, I use Hive to track scheduled fabrication on a daily basis. As orders are generated, the fabrication process is tracked throughout the build, to completion. Quality inspections are reported, and documented, then uploaded results so the team can review results. At this point, the jobs are tagged as complete and moved to the next step which is packing and shipping.

Aspetti negativi:

As sales orders are generated, they are inputted into Hive along with all applicable documents, PO#, drawings, travelers and additional notes is needed. Hive use to be able to open a Autocad file or Solidworks file, but now, the drawing file has to be downloaded then opened. This is an extra step we didnt have to do in the past. The recent update eliminated the ability to open these files from Hive.

2 anni fa

Hi Glenn! Apologies for the inconvenience. We've set to work righting this error and you should be back to normal within the week. Thanks again!

Morgan
musician (USA)
Musica, Lavoratore autonomo

Great for Project Management and Planning

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: I have been able to create and implement my goals and achieve my deadlines successfully.

Aspetti positivi:

I'm a self-employed individual user. I found Hive in a search for a software that could be easily used by individual to manage deadlines, projects, and future goal planning all on one platform, with interweaving timeline features. Most softwares don't accommodate individual users, but Hive does!

Aspetti negativi:

No, Hive is very easy to use and has helped me organize my business very well.

2 anni fa

Hi Morgan, Thanks for your kind words, we're glad you're enjoying your Hive experience. If you ever need anything from the Hive team, please reach out to [email protected] Best, The Hive Team

Lindsey
Relationship Manager (USA)
Contabilità, 11-50 dipendenti

We love Hive!

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Hive has allowed us to seamlessly connect, communication, collaborate between our team members, while being organized and efficient.

Aspetti positivi:

This software has helped us streamline our operations - allowing our team of designers and project managers to communicate and work on projects collaboratively and seamlessly. It helps us all be on the same page and ensures that we get our projects done on time.

Aspetti negativi:

We have no cons to report. Any issues we have with the software are related to organization and user set up. For example, if one doesn't check their "flagged items" daily, then they back up, which is a problem but it's on the user.

Nate
Nate
Senior Content Strategy Manager (USA)
Gestione formativa, 201-500 dipendenti

Hive Keeps Us Organized

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Very satisfied and very positive! If you need a project management tool I would 100% recommend Hive. If you have a management tool and are also using a chat app like google hangouts or Slack I'd make the switch to house it all in one place.

Aspetti positivi:

Besides the obvious project management features that Hive excels at and that our team uses daily, the biggest gamechanger (and one I didn't expect when we launched Hive to be so impactful) is the chat function. For companies or groups who employ other apps like Slack, Hive offers a more streamlined place to hold all of your conversations in the same platform you manage and keep track of your work. It's been a huge boost for our team to have group and individual chats.

Aspetti negativi:

Hive is still making changes and updates to its platform. This is typically a benefit as we appreciate working with a platform that is always seeking to optimize and improve. However there has been a few bugs due to updates that have limited access into the platform for a small amount of time (less than an hour). The issue is usually resolved quickly but it does set us back if and when it happens.

2 anni fa

Thanks for your great review, Nate! We're happy to hear you enjoy using Hive. We are always working to improve the platform and launch new features with minimal impact on our users. Your feedback is appreciated and will be passed along to the product team. Thanks for being a part of the Hive family!

Craig
Craig
Senior Product Operations Specialist (USA)
Servizi di informazione, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti

Great Warehouse Tool - Easy to Query and Integrate

5,0 6 mesi fa

Commenti: Hive was my first foray into data warehouse tools (other than a super clunky, outdated tool for pulling limited SQL results from a single table at a time). The ability to query across multiple tables, to quickly examine schemas, and to track your previous queries and results was huge in enabling us to experiment with new ways of scripting back-end processes with immediate, hands-on results. It was also able to plug directly into other areas of our workflow without much issue - we pulled data directly from Hive into Tableau, and we queried data from Hive in R to perform QA.

Aspetti positivi:

Being able to track previous queries and results goes a long way when experimenting with different ways to pull what you want. It's particularly helpful when you're constantly making changes and want to potentially revert to versions that worked. Integrations with tools such as RStudio or Tableau are also relatively easy, making it super convenient to load data directly into dashboards or scripts without worrying about extra tools or ETL processes.

Aspetti negativi:

Takes a little more work to set up compared to an all-in-one solution (such as AWS, where the various tools are all in a single platform).

3 mesi fa

Thank you for the great review, Craig! We are so glad to hear Hive helps your team stay organized. Cheers!

Melvin
Melvin
Media Activation Manager (Singapore)
Marketing e pubblicità, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Great for productivity and task tracking at mass

4,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Overall, Hive was a great addition to the team. We used to do daily catchups with the stakeholders, which honestly wasted a lot of time in total for the whole team. With Hive, not only are we able to streamline work, it is also accountable and saves times by reducing needs for constant catchups on a daily basis. Anytime a stakeholder needs an idea of where the project is going, all that needs to be done is to login to Hive.

Aspetti positivi:

Easy to use, many different views and ways to personalize the UI to suit each person's needs. Notifications are great to also help track tasks and ensure completion of tasks amongst the team is done well. Hive is great for small teams with large, repetitive tasks that needs to be tracked on multiple steps, which is what exactly my team has been using it for. All in all good experience, has helped cut down the need or daily catchups as all stakeholders can easily see project status and update project details quickly as well

Aspetti negativi:

No way to track version history. We have a rouge person who keeps randomly deleting our templates in the organisation. Hive has no way to track things like these however. Also, I have used other project management softwares, and a lack of a desktop app or a addon (meaning you have to always open a tab to get the notifications) is a bit of a bummer

Wagner
Project Manager (Brasile)
Marketing e pubblicità, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

A good tool for multiple projects

4,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: My company works with local and remote teams. With Hive we manage and use human resources more assertively. Some of the tools of the platform, such as the management of estimated time to complete the tasks, helps us to work in this mixed regime.

Aspetti positivi:

one of the best features of the tool is the ability to view projects in different ways. Be it as a schedule, status or Gantt view. This allows us to configure the best way to follow each project, either by the team's need or simply to facilitate the follow-up on a daily basis. I recommend for teams with a mixed regime of employees (presence and remote) and for those who work with multiple projects requiring daily updating

Aspetti negativi:

Unfortunately the mobile app version of the platform still has many problems. It is necessary to change the visualization of the tasks and to improve the speed of access and update, the simple act of changing the menu options generates a lot of loading time. I believe that the mobile version needs a complete overhaul, I've already tried to use it on the iOS and Android platforms, but the problems are similar and many members of my team simply stopped using the app.

Kathleen
Client Relations Manage (USA)
Assicurazioni, 2-10 dipendenti

Best Task Management System Ever Created

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: As a Health benefits office, this program makes every task we do easy to complete and with the utmost efficiency that the task is absolutely done or what needs to be done to complete it.

Aspetti positivi:

I love how simple it is to create the task cards and customize them any way necessary.

Aspetti negativi:

Once something is deleted such as a comment or a picture it is permanently deleted.

Nina
Project Manager (USA)
E-learning, 11-50 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Hive is a Complete Gamechanger!

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Overall, Hive has been a game changer for us. We haven't had a project management or project planning tool at all since I have started at my company and having this now has been so helpful. The ease of use and the user friendly interface has made the adoption process smooth and collaboration has seemed to soar so far.

Aspetti positivi:

What I love most about Hive is the number of options you have to make the project plan work for you. In my organization, we have a variety of different project types and sometimes one size does not fit all. We have the option now to plan our projects out based on the type of tasks/teams that are assigned and and we can find something that fits for each one. It's also been so incredibly helpful to have a variety of different views so we can share them with our clients and it makes updating projects so much easier when a milestone shifts or something like that. The integrations also make it extremely helpful for us to share projects across different departments.

Aspetti negativi:

One of the only cons I have seen so far is the Jira integration. We have a software team that operates solely through Jira and while that works for them, we've been trying to bridge the gap between Jira and Hive so that we can work efficiently. I just wish that the integration with Jira was a little more robust, however, it's not something that will make things super difficult for us and would just be a nice to have!

Connor
Program Coordinator (USA)
Gestione di organizzazioni non profit, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

After a learning curve, Hive is a strong for smaller organizations

4,0 7 mesi fa

Commenti: Overall I enjoy using Hive. It is a simple software that serves every real need that I have. It could have more bells and whistles, but those aren't essential to operation, so I can't complain.

Aspetti positivi:

Hive seems to work best for organizations under 100 employees. It's cross collaborative and does a good job keeping you informed of upcoming due dates for tasks. The messaging service is also very useful and easy to understand, it's barebones but it gets the job done.

Aspetti negativi:

There is a pretty big learning curve for the first couple weeks of use, particularly with assigning tasks and managing projects. It's not the most intuitive software, but once you learn how to use it, it gets substantially easier to use. The process for creating a repeated tasked is a little tedious.

7 mesi fa

Thanks for leaving us this review, Connor! It's awesome to hear that Hive helps your team stay on top of tasks. We appreciate your feedback!