Da 15 anni aiutiamo le aziende italiane
a scegliere i migliori software

Informazioni su Flock

Flock è uno strumento di collaborazione per i team che consente di completare il lavoro più velocemente. Scelto da oltre 25.000 aziende di tutto il mondo.

Ulteriori informazioni su Flock

Aspetti negativi:

For our use, it meets all expectations, we have nothing to complain about, but on the part of the administrator I have already seen complaints about lack of integration.

Valutazioni di Flock

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

Flock ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,5 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 334 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato Flock?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (334)

Anthony
Anthony
Owner (USA)
Studi legali, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

A great alternative to the bigger named communication apps

5,0 3 mesi fa

Commenti: We use Flock daily and it is an indispensable part of our workday.

Aspetti positivi:

The ease of use and pricing were the 2 main things that drew us to Flock.

Aspetti negativi:

Not able to customize more uniquely, but thats a minor point.

Brian
Brian
Chief Technical Officer (Kenya)
Design, 11-50 dipendenti

A more user-friendly Slack

4,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: We have a completely remote team of about 30 team members. The biggest challenge in running a remote team is integrating communication between people and teams to reduce the distance and increase personal interaction. Flock solved that for us in a big way. Adoption was 100% and everyone always has it online. It has really improved team cohesiveness.

Aspetti positivi:

The best feature about Flock is its ease-of-use. Our team is made of diverse members with different technical skills from engineers, designers, project managers to marketers and HR. The most important feature when choosing this was ease of use as that would greatly affect how well the tool would be adopted by the team members.

Aspetti negativi:

The administration and enterprise features were are not as robust as the competitors. If one was looking for a compliant enterprise communication tool to pass on sensitive information, I would check elsewhere.

Kim
Senior Recruitment Consultant (Germania)
Reclutamento e selezione del personale, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

The power of a committed tool.

5,0 2 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: Best time management software which empowers service delivery and efficiency. Flock is great.

Aspetti positivi:

During my time using Flock, the biggest achievement is time management. Flock saves time and gets work done in the simplest way. Instant messaging has enhanced clarity in every exercise and projects. Again, integration in this software is quite effective. Flock is easy to use and it's application is based on the field. Quite impressive tool.

Aspetti negativi:

Flock is a simple and straight forward software. It is easy to use and launch. Operations is amazing. The free trial is also a good sign of great operation. I don't have any negative side so far.

Utente Verificato
Produzione di media, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Just Telegram or Whatsapp with some integrations!

1,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Flock is really good, I recommend it to small IT or ITes company as most of the apps made available for keeping developers and programmers in mind. Whereas for rest it's better to use Telegram with IFTTT and Zapier or Try Workplace by Fb and MS Teams then switching from Slack to Flock. But those who're already using Slack, Flock is like Bullock cart Vs Bently (Slack) and sooner or later either you'll upgrade to Slack or Workplace by Facebook or Teams by MicroSoft.

Aspetti positivi:

- Easy to use - Affordable then Slack but not anymore after entry of Workplace by Fb and MS Teams (as they're almost free) - Best in class Support and they're always there to assist you

Aspetti negativi:

- A complete dearth of apps and integrations, NOT EVEN the 100 essential apps (by Slack) and must have Integrations are available on Flock, literally you'll regret and repent if you're switching from Slack. As just 54 App integrations are available that too without full functionality. - You can search a file but couldn't click or access it. - A Big NO for Media or Marketing Company as it may take years for you to find the image your teammate posted just 3 months back. - Slowest, let me repeat slowest app development I've ever seen in my life so far. No need to feature requests or app integration suggestions

Pamela
Office Manager (USA)
Industria edilizia, 2-10 dipendenti

Flock

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: We are a construction company that uses this for our field techs to load pictures and we have had no problems, whenever I have had to contact flock which was twice, they were able to handle what I needed at that time, I would highly recommend this software. (still looking for in expensive software to use with my techs on sending work orders)

Aspetti positivi:

Our main purpose for using flock is being able to share pictures.

Aspetti negativi:

There is only 1 thing I would say is cons, when contacting flock it is sometimes hard to understand what they are saying due to they have a different accent the usa does. I would recommend a search bar for finding older pictures.

Hannah
President (Canada)
Gestione di organizzazioni non profit, 11-50 dipendenti

The Team Communication Tool We Needed

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Keeping all team communication in one place is exactly the solution we needed, elevating our team from seperate chats and email threads. It has organized our team and keeps everything organized and archived if we ever need to draw on what was previously said.

Aspetti positivi:

I like the intergrated tools that make managing projects within our team so much easier! For example, the to-do lists that you are able to create between team members keeps us on track and organized.

Aspetti negativi:

I haven't found to many things to dislike about Flock, the only pain point with the free version is only allowing the (1) administrator to post to announcements. Our team made a seperate channel so that relevant leaders could post announcements.

Jeremy
Lead Pastor (USA)
Sviluppo di programmi, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Streamline Communication and bring your team together!

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: With flock we set reminders during meetings when we need to circle back to a discussion. We have pinned posts that are important for the team to refer back to often. We have utilized the video chat room for offsite meetings.

Aspetti positivi:

Flock is easy to learn and utilize. It makes communicating with your team simple. We have people in the office and out of the office so keeping everyone on the same page can be a challenge. Flock helps us communicate throughout the week, stay on task and make sure everyone has the information they need readily accessible. There are two features that a previous company we had didn't offer. Flock offers a Do Not Disturb feature which has helped. You can also delete posts which is a benefit that other group messaging companies do not offer.

Aspetti negativi:

I haven't come across any cons yet. Our experience with Flock has truly been positive.

Massimo
Massimo
CEO (Italia)
Marketing e pubblicità, 2-10 dipendenti

irreplaceble

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Absoluty happy with it, both on desktop and mobile app.

Aspetti positivi:

Flock simply allowed our team to continue working during the pandemic. Since the day 1, we were already working as usual because it replaces all collaborative functions. Furthermore, it integrates with many commons tools like Google Drive and Todoist.

Aspetti negativi:

Maybe the assistance is not very fast, but we barely needed it.

Brooke
Product Manager (USA)
Vendita al dettaglio, 201-500 dipendenti

Not so bad

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: My company enjoys the ease of using Flock to communicate between our different buildings at work and between different departments for an easy and fast response to questions or issues

Aspetti positivi:

I like that you can share different things via flock like google docs, codes, etc.

Aspetti negativi:

You have to pay extra for them to save your messages-- frequently we lose past messages because they disappear after so long

Adam
Full Stack Developer (Israele)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 11-50 dipendenti

Business Instant Messenger

5,0 mese scorso Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

With Flock, it hs been easy to collaborate via creation of unlimited comms channels in one place.

Aspetti negativi:

I enjoy using Flock and I rarely face bugs.

Ron
Dir Business Development (USA)
Produzione di apparecchi elettrici/elettronici, 2-10 dipendenti

We Chose as an Alternative to Slack

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: As we are all working remotely now, Flock is especially useful for everything from early morning check-in to quick sharing of files.

Aspetti positivi:

Having used Slack with several organizations, I was familiar with the benefits of a direct real-time communications platform tailored to enhance work activities. In choosing for our small company, we found Flock to be a better alternative both cost-wise and overall look and feel. The ability to bring in guests on specific projects without adding to our baseline use cost was a key recommender for us. The integration with Google Docs is very good. Flock also seems to be a more customer-focused independent company, rather than a large public corporation (and even larger now) that will be driven by how much more rent it can charge across its customer base, which is a personal pet peeve of mine.

Aspetti negativi:

Some of the audio/video features need to be better integrated. The video conferencing still seems a bit buggy compared to other platforms, so we don't rely on Flock for that service.

Louis
Lead Purchase / Sales (USA)
, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Our team has migrated to FLOCK for ease of use and for feature set capabilities which allow us to manage tasking and team communication as well as video conferencing most effectively

4,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: In the final analysis , we believe Flock is a winner and we will be using Flock as our primary collaborative team communication tool for our office team tasking assignment, as well as for video chat . Our office wanted a shared communication tool which on balance was designed with team work in mind. Considering the user interface which allows for common communication as well as closed conversation threads between managers, the rather convenient presence of one touch button control for screen sharing as well as conference call entrance, Flock will be our go communication tool for intra office now. We would say the only real negatives though not plentiful were tied to the inability to control notifications coming from conversations. This can create a log jam. We also experienced some difficulty with file searching or keeping files private to one user. Our recommendation is to emphasize the team orientated communication tools offered by Flock as the primary orientation for usage and to use its rather robust application integration capabilities to supplement weaknesses in the usage of the program. We use Trello quite easily with Flock for instance. Give Flock a try as we believe it can help.

Aspetti positivi:

Seamless and extremely easy to use interface has many advantages including wide and extremely robust application support including Trello, social network apps and many more. We are able to manage team conversation which can be common or specific to users in the group, employ instant screen sharing , and one button touch for video call and chat participation. Overall Flock has proven extremely user friendly and convenient. At this time, pro model and feature upgrade is only a month.

Aspetti negativi:

Less ability at this time to control notifications from shared conversations as well as a non available capability to keep shared files private to 1 user.

Meredith
Creative Producer (USA)
Produzione di media, 2-10 dipendenti

Communication Game-changer

Aspetti positivi:

Before Flock, we were relying on group texts and email chains. But as the company grew, group texts were becoming more unmanageable and confusing. I like that this keeps quick, business communications in one place. You can organize the channels easily. I also really like how smoothly Flock syncs with Dropbox. In our audio production field, we deal with a lot of big files. With Flock, you are able to send those files to a group to listen to easily, with quick loading time and with a smaller chance of the communication being lost like it would be on another email chain.

Aspetti negativi:

Sometimes I find myself missing notifications from Flock. I'm not sure if I just haven't fine-tuned my notification settings. But occasionally, I'll click on Flock and realize I didn't seem to see a slew of messages.

Pia
Human Resources Manager (India)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 51-200 dipendenti

A Powerful Messaging And Internal Communication Tool

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: The user interface and simple interactive user experience for all functions are a big benefit of utilizing Flock. We may establish polls and meeting reminders, and we can communicate with our team to exchange pertinent information.

Aspetti positivi:

For communication, the smartphone app is fantastic. You can use the flock API to trigger alerts and utilize it as a normal messenger. It's incredibly slick, and getting used to it won't take long. The platform is also quite adaptable, and a variety of integrations are offered to teams to assist in streamlining workflow and automating operations.

Aspetti negativi:

Its video conferencing is slow and poor. It can be sluggish, and the messages can occasionally arrive with a significant delay. At times, we must have a local repository for the resources.

Krishan
Senior Software Developer (India)
Software informatici, 51-200 dipendenti

Very Satisfied

4,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: We are using Flock for 2 years now. It is just awesome.
I dont have email everything . No email means no time waste.
It is great for communication if someone is doing work form office.
We have integrated flock api for alert on our application.
Overall flock makes our entire team life easy.

Aspetti positivi:

We are using Flock for 2 years now. It is just awesome. I dont have email everything . No email means no time waste. It is great for communication if someone is doing work form office. We have create a new group for every new project that helps to have everyone on same page. and easy for manager to get updates from team. It helps in discussion also.

Aspetti negativi:

I found one thing irritating that I can not delete reminder which was set by another team mate on group. and I can not download notes. Everything else is just awesome.

Darina
Ing. (Slovacchia)
Proprietà immobiliari, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Prova gratuita

Online managementtool for engineers

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Lack of managment options on older apps, like Skype, made us forced to search for a new app for communication. Flock poped up on google play store, so we tried it out. Avaible on both play store and apple store, we quickly reached our objective. Everyone in our firm uses it now.

Aspetti positivi:

Since the world is in hard situation, we rely on online communication for task managing within our firm. Flock is great program for that. Not only is there basic online chatting, but the program also has options for task assigment. This means, we are able to directly distribute the work, without need of worry of someone forgetting their work, since its always written there. We use github, google disk and drop box at our firm. This program is able to co-work with them, which makes it usage that much easier for us. The amount of space avaible, 5 GB per team on free trail, is greatly appreciated. Naturally, 20 gb per team for purchased program is more than enough for normal firm usage. For just 4,50 a month, you have 3 apps in one: online communication, cloud storage, task managment. Avaible in both google play store and apple store makes it convenient for our diverse use of software.

Aspetti negativi:

Lack of profile costumization options.

Megan
Hospitality lead (Canada)
Industria alberghiera, 11-50 dipendenti

Organized chaos

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: I am apart of a chairty educational group, we discuss many different ideas and it is with great ease to have the different chat groups to topics instead of one cluttered mess or overstocked email folder.

Aspetti positivi:

The option to be able to have different threads of topics in different chats and the option to add polls.

Aspetti negativi:

I have not yet experienced a con on this software

Emily
Payroll Specialist (USA)
Contabilità, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Keeping in contact with your team

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Flock is definitely a great addition to any work environment where constant team communication is a must, the software is full of many wonderful features and addons to help make your work experience that much smoother.

Aspetti positivi:

Flock is like many chatting software , but it adds way more than most. It's very easy to use and eliminates the need to walk over to a coworkers desk or having to wait for them to reply to your email. Its made in office communication extremely easy in my place of work. Flock also incorporates many apps that you can have link to it to help with work tasks such as their to do list.

Aspetti negativi:

I'm constantly having to restart Flock, because of all their constant updates. There was this glitch I was having for awhile where I would lose my previously pinned conversations and they would just disappear til the person messaged me again on that same stream. Other than that my only con is that when using the free version they remove access to past conversations from 2 months ago.

Mania
Mania
Contributing Writer (USA)
Fonte della recensione

Flock is a great tool for communication for a big team.

4,0 6 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

If you are familiar with Google Hangouts then the interface for this program will look very familiar on the mobile app. For basic functions such as communicating with a team or an individual team member, this app is nearly flawless. However, the app offers more such as polls and sending files. You can have different categories of discussion which makes the app organized.

Aspetti negativi:

The main issue I had with the app was sometimes it failed to notify me of new messages. Also, although the app offers many different features they are a bit difficult to use. For example, for making a poll I had to look around on Google how to do so because I couldn't figure it out on my own, and I consider myself a tech-savvy person.

Ankit
Ankit
Research Analyst (USA)
Internet, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Easy to use internal team communication app.

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Replaces extensive conversations over email. It's best for regular day to day office conversations.

Aspetti positivi:

1. Easy to use just like whatsapp. 2. Can add gifs, emojis and other stickers 3. Useful features like reminders, in-app video and voice calling 4. Can use multiple accounts for signing in

Aspetti negativi:

1. Always have to add a code while logging into a new machine. 2. On mobile devices, the chat order seems to be little weird. Recent ones are on top and unread ones are at the bottom, don't know if it's a bug. There should be a separate tab to check unread messages/chat.

Punit
Fellow (India)
Gruppi di riflessione, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

A useful team collaboration tool

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Keeping it short - it has helped to save time in the group collaboration and hence has improved efficiency in the team.

Aspetti positivi:

In no time Flock became an essential tool for my team, not just a communication tool, but an overall performance enhancer. My favorite features of Flock were: 1. Very quick file sharing 2. Conference call feature 3. Quick poll option - very useful for all essential and non-essential decisions(eg. what food to order tonight) as well :p 4. Reactions to every message 5. Sub-groups can be created in the group with the option of keeping it public or private.

Aspetti negativi:

Well replying to messages was tedious. Being used to WhatsApp, this felt cumbersome at first but then they slowly improved on it. There is this slight difference in the app and desktop UI especially wrt using font formatting options like bold, italics, etc.

Geof
Senior Engineer (USA)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 11-50 dipendenti

A good alternative to Slack

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: After the very simple and awesome HipChat, we needed a replacement. Flock works. The apps are easy to use, and again, love to see if a message was successfully sent and read. However, Flock is starting to get bloated. There is too many "feature" and options and tie-in and plugins. There is a whole bar of icons on the right I'd love to get rid of. Also, free version seem to allow anyone on the "team" to invite ANYONE (inside your company or not) to the chat and you can't turn this off without upgrading. HipChat was best, Stride was terrible. Flock and Slack are likely here to stay.

Aspetti positivi:

Easy to use, nice color scheme, small, quick. Love being able to see if a message was delivered and read.

Aspetti negativi:

Becoming very cluttered, I want a chat program to do just that, not try to be everything. I realize they're competing with Slack, but you don't have to make things cluttered. Dislike that free version has SO many limits on administration.

Winfrey
Hospital Psychologist (Kenya)
Salute mentale, 201-500 dipendenti

Business Instant Messenger of this Era

4,0 4 mesi fa

Commenti: Flock gives me the ability to centralize internal communications in one place.

Aspetti positivi:

Flock mobile application allows me to send and receive instant DMs over the internet.

Aspetti negativi:

I integrate with external apps always to enhance video conferencing.

Michelle
Benefit Administrator (USA)
Assicurazioni, 2-10 dipendenti

Great Messaging System!

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Wonderful. I use flock on my phone and iPad and computer and they all work perfectly.

Aspetti positivi:

I love how easy it is to use for a company. You can add members who work there and take away once that leave the company easily. It helps with productivity as I do not need to get up and go down the hall to ask a coworker a questions. I can just Flock it to them.

Aspetti negativi:

The BOLD and ITALIC features don't work that well and there is no auto-correct or auto capitalization for the I in the program. The system could use a few upgrades in that sense. But, that is my only complaint as everything else is great.

Vishal
Assistant Manager (India)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 501-1.000 dipendenti

Flock Review- Vishal Parekh

4,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Its very user friendly, as the person can access the messages over mobile phone. Hence, we can reach out to the team 24*7.
The survey/poll option helps in deciding the things with people's consent.

Aspetti positivi:

It can be used over mobile phone as well as desktop The survey/ poll options Better availability of icons & emojis

Aspetti negativi:

At times the messages do not pop-up Takes longer duration to start the application It should have a mandatory field to specify the team which the member is representing