Da 15 anni aiutiamo le aziende italiane
a scegliere i migliori software

Informazioni su Evergreen

Ha ricevuto 5 stelle per un motivo. Risparmia tempo, accompagna i clienti nella tua attività e aumenta le entrate con la dashboard di facile utilizzo evergreenhq.com.

Ulteriori informazioni su Evergreen

4,9
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

Evergreen ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,7 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 70 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Filtra le recensioni (70)

Ordina per

Hai già usato Evergreen?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (70)

Julie
Owner/GM (USA)
Industria alberghiera, 2-10 dipendenti

Great Functionality

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: The digital menu boards have made life easier for our staff. They no longer have to climb ladders to update our menu boards.
The cleaner presentation has made life easier on our customers!

Aspetti positivi:

Software is very easy for my staff to use and update our boards as needed. We were able to design the menu boards to fit our style.

Aspetti negativi:

That anyone can add a beer. Quite often the information is incorrect so we have to search to find the correct listing

5 anni fa

Thank you, Julie! We are so happy to hear Evergreen's digital menu boards are making life easier for your staff and customers.

sean
owner (USA)
Tabacco, 11-50 dipendenti

TapHunter Review

Aspetti positivi:

We can display everything for our Bar & Display Ads & upcoming Events.

Aspetti negativi:

The Price is a little bit high for the software.

Josh
Fonte della recensione

We have used TH since August 2015. The board is very useful when it works properly.

3,0 8 anni fa

Commenti: Super cool product. People love seeing the beer list, and not having to study the handles.
The board does not update consistently. The antenna provide from TH is much too small and does not allow for consistent changes in the menu.
The Twitter and Facebook updates are very cool, and customers like this.

8 anni fa

Thank you for your continued support. We are happy to see that you have been working with our customer success team to resolve this unique issue.

Ricky
GM (USA)
Prodotti alimentari e bevande, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Evergreen makes my job easier!

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: My guests can see online what beers we have in real-time. This is crucial since I have 42 beers on draft and they rotate daily. I have attracted new customers with their search for beer option on the website.

Aspetti positivi:

I love that the online interface and app are both simple to follow. My whole team uses it and no one has issues with the format.

Aspetti negativi:

The beers aren't always accurate or in the system. Also the style of beers need to be updated more frequently. There are a lot of new styles coming out and they aren't always current.

Julie
owner (USA)
Industria alberghiera, 2-10 dipendenti

Easy & effective software

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Software has simplified our ability to show our customers the beverages we offer. We use a digital board as well as printed menus. Formatting is clear

Aspetti positivi:

Ease of use for my team & myself. Team is able to update our offerings easily & quickly.

Aspetti negativi:

Multiple pages on the digital side are not user friendly

Alan
President (USA)
Industria alberghiera, 11-50 dipendenti

Time Saving Software

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: I like that all of the features are highly customizable and can be done by myself.

Aspetti positivi:

Evergreen software saves me time by putting my social media tools, product menus and message boards all on one time-saving website.

Aspetti negativi:

I may be addicted to their software and check it multiple times daily.

5 anni fa

Thank you for the great feedback, Alan! It is truly a joy working with you : )

Office Manager (USA)
Ristoranti, 51-200 dipendenti

Digital Beer Menus have great impact

5,0 8 anni fa

Commenti: Being able to add promotions to the Digital Beer menu has made it much easier for us to advertise our weekly specials. I put up beautiful pictures of every special as well as the menu itself on the board. It is a great way for the customer to know what we have on special

Aspetti positivi:

Flexibility and ease of use. Ability to add and change menu easily. Ability to put promotions on and change them as needed.

Internet, 2-10 dipendenti

Valuable Software but Low on Design Options

4,0 6 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

I love how easy it was to set up and manage the beer available on tap. It's easy for the customers to read and the detailed information about each beer is already on the software, so there's not a lot of extra work on our end.

Aspetti negativi:

The design options are limited. I wish they had a better way of showing all of the detailed information of each beer while still allowing for a quick presentation of the entire selection that we have available.

Eric
Founder (USA)

TAPHUNTER, ACCEPT NO SUBSTITUTES

5,0 8 anni fa

Commenti: There are many companies out there that allow for management of an extensive draft list but in my mind there is only one that has continued to evolve and adapt with the ever changing beer industry. TapHunter provides great customer service. Excellent menu design for both digital beer boards (fully customizable), and for paper printed menus. They continue to make updates and advances to their online software interface for the better as well as advancing the mobile functionality. Seeing the new features they are inputting with regards to wine, spirits, inventory exporting, and costing/pricing gives something exciting for every user to look forward to. One of my favorite things about TapHunter is the database that is created predominately from other users who have collaborated to load new beers in every day. I recommend this product highly and use it daily to manage over 200 beers because it shaves off a considerable amount of time from my day. Bonus feature: there is a local twitter taphunter account in my town that promotes our music events and tap list frequently. Props.

Fonte della recensione

Excellent, allows me to do beverage management and has marketing tools for my new business.

5,0 6 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

I like the most is that the TapHunter Manager application helps me manage and market my business from my mobile device. Is as an extension of TapHunter Dashboard, I can now perform the most important tasks of my business directly from the phone.

Aspetti negativi:

I like least has nothing to do with the software, but at the beginning it was incompatible with my phone but in solving it I was able to work in a fluid way.

Jason
Media and Marketing Manager (USA)
Ristoranti, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

All your beverage marketing needs

4,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: I really do enjoy Evergreen and I would get the program again, I feel like when it was being sold to us they could have been a little more up front about our menu needs. After all, we are a Bar and Grill not just a bar.

Aspetti positivi:

The software is very easy to set up and start using once it is installed and put into place. The ease and flow of the site make setting up digital menus and digital displays fun to do. The fact that you can connect all social media and reviews to one source is amazing as well. The event page is great to be able to set up the weekly specials and monthly events that may be going on, set it and forget it!

Aspetti negativi:

As this is great for beverages, we were given the impression that it would help with our food menu as well. While we can set up a simple hour hour menu, it does not really let us do too much in the way for marketing anything special or specific.

Prodotti alimentari e bevande, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Easy to work with; Great customer support

Aspetti positivi:

It's very easy to use, and it's pretty intuitive. I love the digital menu.

Aspetti negativi:

I would like to see more beverages already inputted. I find that I often go to Untappd to find information on a beer or cider I need to list on Taphunter/Evergreen. And every time, I wonder if I should just go with them instead.

Valerie
Partner (USA)
Prodotti alimentari e bevande, 11-50 dipendenti

The best for our needs

4,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Love Evergreen. I'm not sure we can do without it at this point. Customer service is excellent and responsive. It looks great and does what we need it to do. I would not hesitate to recommend to anyone.

Aspetti positivi:

Once it's configured correctly, it's great. We are a tap house with continually rotating taps and we need a fast response in real time, usability, and for it to look good on our digital boards. The open API allows integration which is a critical time saver.

Aspetti negativi:

The print menus were a bit complex to get it correct when we set it up. Customer service is helpful though.

5 anni fa

Thank you for the review, Valerie! We are thrilled to hear you're so happy with Evergreen.

Doris
Adult Beverage Consultant (USA)
Prodotti alimentari e bevande, 201-500 dipendenti

Taphunter Review

4,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Overall my experience has been positive

Aspetti positivi:

It enables us to efficiently and somewhat quickly update our beer menu each time a keg blows.

Aspetti negativi:

I find it very clunky when having to change our wine offerings. It doesn't seem to work as well as the beer, and there is no "on deck" list

As an everyday user...

Aspetti positivi:

The software just makes my job easier...it's that simple. Everything I need in one place. Very user friendly which makes it easy to train new employees of any age.

Aspetti negativi:

Honestly I can not think of anything I do not like about the software.

Mark
Vendita al dettaglio, 2-10 dipendenti

Evergreen Review

4,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Good overall product. Wish there was a toll free number to call after hours to resolve issues.

Easy to Use. Compatible with all operations at our establishment

Aspetti negativi:

When issues arise on the weekends, there is no one to get a hold of to take care of issues and have to wait till Monday to resolve them.

5 anni fa

Hi Mark, Thank you for the feedback! We're glad to hear you're happy with our software and that it's easy to use. We're sorry you've experienced issues over the weekends. Please note that, in addition to full weekday support, we actually DO offer support on weekends. A member of our team will contact you to be sure you know how to get in touch.

Marco
Tasting Room General Manager (USA)
Ristoranti, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Helps my employees and I stay organized and on top of beers on tap in real time.

4,0 7 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

It is user friendly, and you don't just have to be a manager to update, understand, or have functions. But you still have the option of creating user levels.

Aspetti negativi:

Hard to get a hold of customer service on a weekend, and the mobile MANAGER interface could be a little better, but other than that it is great!

Brian
Director of Operations (USA)
Fonte della recensione

Great onsite and offsite marketing.

4,0 7 anni fa

Commenti: Great visibility and a true bump in business.

Aspetti positivi:

Taphunter really delivers on the eyeballs they promise. The platform has a lot of avid users and they have driven sales.

Aspetti negativi:

The displays could be a little more dynamic and clear. Eventually they will have to get a better design team to work on the menu options.

Rob
Vino e liquori, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

My opinion this should be the go to source for finding beer at your local pub. easy to use.

4,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: easily updated beer list for the bar.

Aspetti positivi:

while the user-facing website is nice and easy to navigate the back end is beautifully coded. it is so easy to use there is little to no learning curve. so intuitive I can assign any of my staff to update it and not have to worry about.

Aspetti negativi:

the lack of user base. they have competitors that somehow got their app on a TON of phones and it seems to be the one people are using. not because it's necessarily better, just has more exposure.

Cheis
Manager (USA)
Industria alberghiera

Excellent business product

5,0 8 anni fa

Commenti: This company makes it so easy to do inventory of product , product menus and also the ease of social media is awesome and keeping customers notified

Zach
Fonte della recensione

Taphunter saves me an immeasurable amount of time.

5,0 8 anni fa

Commenti: First off, I'm a huge fan of taphunter and sing the praises at every opportunity! Beyond that, the dashboard can be a bit clunky. Toggling back and forth between on deck and on tap seems like it could be eliminated somehow, but I don't write code so... I keep all of that information in one place on my forecasting sheet.
- I need multiple Pricing levels on bottles as I sell them to stay and to go, but there is only one pricing level/Item provided.
- I list wine bottles on my bottle list and have to enter them in as breweries with beer information in order to have them be on my print bottle list.
- There's no 'On Deck' for wine or N/A Beverages so I can't have them set up and ready to go for my employees for when change overs happen when I'm not there.
- N/A Beverages are not listed/saved/on deck like beers, and I'm not sure why.
I hope this helps you guys! Cheers!

Adam
GM (USA)

Lyzzards Lounge

5,0 8 anni fa

Commenti: Love every aspect of this software and customer service is exceptional would refer anyone to this software

Everything

Nothing

Megan
CEO (USA)
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi

Wonderful Business tool

5,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Everyone I have dealt with has been so kind and helpful. They respond quickly to inquiries and after the initial setup, I didn't need to bother anyone because it is so user friendly.

Aspetti positivi:

It is extremely easy to use. I rotate my taps every few days and it is extremely simple to update the website and menu boards so everything stays current.

Aspetti negativi:

I do wish that there were more preset menu designs for the menu TVs, But it is certainly not a deal breaker.

Ryan
Fonte della recensione

Closing the gap between craft beer & the customer.....

5,0 8 anni fa

Commenti: Pros- Ease of creating & printing menus for your bar or restaurant, Showcasing "featured beers", creating special menus with no struggle, having a digital menu with Framboise, customer service, sharing menus and new beers to social media, the live beer list on your website and facebook, the customer service again, being part of one of the greatest things ever made, being able to help educate guests about beer, and making it known to them ABV, IBU, & Locations! Cons- None Experience- Best experience I have had with any company I have worked with since opening. It does what it says and then some. Its easy to learn, they are continually changing/improving, and they make it so easy to work with them! Glad I joined on when I did and look forward to see where Taphunter goes!

Matt
Sales & Marketing Coordinator (USA)
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi

Dos Desperados Brewery

5,0 8 anni fa

Commenti: Jeff Warriner and his team were able to build a custom template down to our exact requirements. The specifications took some time initially, but we are very happy with the end result and the end result.

Aspetti positivi:

- Functionality - Rotating Promotion screens, clean looking graphics - Ability to find our beer at other locations - Social Media connections