Da 15 anni aiutiamo le aziende italiane
a scegliere i migliori software

Informazioni su Quicken

Soluzione di gestione delle proprietà personali e delle finanze personali con monitoraggio delle informazioni sugli inquilini, gestione delle entrate e monitoraggio delle spese.

Ulteriori informazioni su Quicken

Aspetti positivi:

Every updated gets better. I love to be able to track every dollar I spend, and can categorize it.

Aspetti negativi:

Also, when I bought the CD I could keep up with my loans and investments. Now you have to pay quite a bit more to do that.

Valutazioni di Quicken

3,9
Rapporto qualità-prezzo
3,7

Lo consiglieresti?

Quicken ha una valutazione complessiva di 3,9 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 409 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato Quicken?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (409)

Musica, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Can't Go Wrong with Quicken!

5,0 2 anni fa
Sottotitoli in italiano disponibili nel lettore video
Susan
Susan
Marketing e pubblicità, Lavoratore autonomo

Ideal for My Solorpreneur Marketing Consulting Business

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: I am very pleased with the ease of entering data into the system. It saves me the cost of having a bookkeeper. I am able to categorize expenses myself and take full advantage of knowing what i was buying for business and for personal life. I know it is saving my a lot on my taxes, as I have proof of my deductions versus just guessing. It used to take me days to prepare my docs for my CPA not it is in a matter of hours I have all the numbers she will need.

Aspetti positivi:

The best feature I like is the way you can split items on a receipt into their own categories. For example, I go to Walgreens and buy cosmetics, copy paper, thank you notes, and business head shot photo prints. I enter Walgreens for the Payee, then I assign / split where the expenses will go in my categories. Cosmetic - Personal Care, Copy Paper, thank you notes - Business: Office Supplies, Photo prints - Business: Photography. I make my tax reporting a breeze for my Schedule C line items. I also love generating reports on income and expenses. Great for planning or estimating funds for seasonal work loads.

Aspetti negativi:

It actually has more features than I want to use. For example - the investment section, I tried to use it - but to enter buy - sell information and dividends and details was way too time consuming for me. I just as soon get my reports from my brokerage firm.

Emerson
President/Owner (Messico)
Reclutamento e selezione del personale, Lavoratore autonomo
Fonte della recensione

Have used it for years, still liking it!

4,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Good, easy tool to track your money, some technical issues with downloading.

Aspetti positivi:

Quicken quickly and efficiently tracks all my spending, earning and investments, and I have been able to link most of my accounts so it does it automatically.

Aspetti negativi:

Not all accounts can be linked, especially not international ones. And occasionally it has brought in duplicate transactions which are a nightmare to reconcile.

Grant Bentley
Teacher (Canada)
E-learning, Lavoratore autonomo
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi
Fonte della recensione

Excellent for Blended families and small business

4,0 2 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: My only issue getting started was 'Adding' an account. Followed every step to frustration almost cancelling subscription. Finally I phoned customer service and they were amazing! Took over screen and walked me through. Ended up being my display on the Mac, once corrected worked great!

Aspetti positivi:

For $80 Cdn / year this is a fantastic program for blended families with multiple sources of income and complicated expenditures that require organizing. As a lay financial planner, with a rental property and a second marriage, I have spent way too much time trying to organize the finances. What has taken me literally days to do on a spreadsheet has taken me 3 or 4 hours on Quicken. Monthly expenditures and small business management will likely take me 2 to 3 hours a month now, at most. Once you organize your Transaction Payees into Categories (a few hours the first time) you never need to do that step again! Spending charts / pie graphs are clear and 'quickly' ... you know where the money is going, almost to the moment. The program was super easy to show my wife how it works and unnecessary stressors have been eliminated.

Aspetti negativi:

I say almost because transactions from the bank are not simultaneously dropped into your application. Even if you update the account (refresh) it can take time for the new transactions to show up. Apparently the web app doesn't have this issue but the downloaded desk top version does. For me, no issue, but for someone who requires immediate updates it might be a problem.

Mike
President (USA)
Assicurazioni, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Is there anything out there other than Quicken?????

1,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: If I could give less than 1 star I would! I have been a huge supporter of Quicken in the past. I encouraged my kids and clients and anyone that would listen to use Quicken. Sorry!
I have now gone to using my online banking bill pay through my bank which is free!

Aspetti positivi:

This used to be a great product! I have used it since 1993 to track my business finances and investments. It really helps at tax time.

Aspetti negativi:

Support is worse than non-existent. It is March 8th and I have been trying to get support since the first week in January. I was on the phone with a rep for 2 hours trying to get bill pay to work. I was told to hang on I need to ask my manager about that and then hung up on. I tried chatting and was told that you cannot use chat for online bill pay. Called the support number and was told that there is a special number for online bill pay. I called that number and was told by the rep that I needed to go to quickenbillpay.com but he would stay on the line and would call me back if I got disconnected. That was a week ago. Still havent gotten at call. Went through the insutructions on the quickenbillpay.com website to set up a new account and it indicated it would take 2 -3 days to set up an account and I would receive 2 transactions on my bank statement from them. Check my statement and then come back and enter those figures to confirm I own the account. That was 6 days ago and still no transactions. Yesterday I received an email that I must send in 1. My drivers License. 2. My Social Security Card. 3. my most recent utility bill from water, gas, or electric company only. 4. A voided check from each account I want to use. Sounds like an internet scam to me. I called quicken and explained I wasn't comfortable sending all of this over the internet and by the way I have been paying for your services for 25 years and now you want all of this info. Their response is quicken was sold and that they are a new company and they have to have the info or no bill pay services! No wonder they bill pay services are now included in the Premier package. No one can use it! The bad part is I have all of my payments for cars, houses, utilities, credit cards set up for auto pay using quicken bill pay. Now I have to find another way to get them paid because it has taken 2 months and I still am not set up for bill pay. By the way they don't tell you this is what happens when you download Quicken 2018. Beware!

PAUL
Fotografia, Lavoratore autonomo

Using Quicken Since Its Inception

5,0 4 mesi fa

Commenti: I have been using Quicken since it was running on MS-DOS - a long time. This software has always met my financial record keeping needs.

Aspetti positivi:

Relatively easy to set up accounts, enter data and create reports

Aspetti negativi:

Would like to be able to make a direct connection to my bank for bill paying - i.e. Enter a bill payment into Quicken and have Quicken directly tell my bank to initiate a payment to a vendor without having to go to my bank's web site to enter and initiate a payment.

Aryana
Founder (USA)
Servizi ai consumatori, Lavoratore autonomo
Fonte della recensione

quicken is inexpensive but has errors

3,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: I liked the price and the short learning curve to get up and running. I liked the flexible reporting available. There was a lot of trouble importing transactions which is why I stopped using it. It wouldn't import automatically and I had to download from the bank and Paypal and then upload.

Stefanie
Contabilità, 2-10 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Quicken Keep it SIMPLE Get it Done

4,0 5 mesi fa

Commenti: Easy to use, simplified and better that QuickBooks when it comes to smaller businesses.

Aspetti positivi:

Quicken has everything needs for a small business. You won't get confused with unnecessary tabs and areas and you will find evet daily that is needed to track your business finances from cost to profit

Aspetti negativi:

If you are a mid or larger size business, quicken is not for you.

KAYLA JANE
DIRECTOR (USA)
Commercio all'ingrosso, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Quicken is OK but not the end-all solution

5,0 mese scorso Nuova

Commenti: Quicken keeps me organized for personal use but there are always additional steps when it comes to business. I use it for two small businesses, both of which require sending the transactions and reports from Quicken to external accountants. This program is best for individual use, and managing your own transactions unrelated to owning any business.

Aspetti positivi:

I like the ability to organize and ease of us. I like the connectivity to other websites, accessibility from many platforms, and simply layout. Quicken is ideal for transaction management.

Aspetti negativi:

Quicken provides information but generating taxes, tracking capital equipment, really anything beyond the bare bones - is another investment in different software or an accountant.

Utente Verificato
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Servizi alla persona e alla famiglia, Lavoratore autonomo
Fonte: GetApp

Good software but poor customer support for Canadians

3,0 9 mesi fa

Commenti: Poor. On-going yearly subscription keeps going up significantly. Have to look for another software to replace it.

Aspetti positivi:

Ease of use. Easy to download data from bank sites.

Aspetti negativi:

Very poor customer support. Had to use US number to call and had to pay a big bill. Very poorly supported for Canadians.

Lisa
Volunteer (USA)
Gestione di organizzazioni non profit, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Ease of use for a small business

5,0 3 settimane fa Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

Quicken has a very user friendly platform that makes managing our accounting simple.

Aspetti negativi:

I can't think of anything that we do not like.

James
Director (USA)
Software informatici, 2-10 dipendenti

Lack of availability for Mac

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: I cannot say more than I already have. I’ve had to save information on my Mac and then pick it up on my PC just to send an invoice. This is inconvenient. It takes time that could be better off spend doing other things. Please, Quicken, bring Home and Business to Mac. Also, allow the ability to edit previous entries. I’ve noticed issues in the past that could have been easily fixed with an edit button, but you cannot. This should be fixed. As the leader in accounting software, it should have more features available than it does.

Aspetti positivi:

Quicken seems to be the go-to accounting software in the industry, so naturally we went with it. We were very happy with Quicken, as it is easy to teach to our new employees. I also really like the seamlessness of the program between a Mac and a PC. My laptop is a Mac while my home computer is a PC, and I find that the program itself is very similar on both platforms, and thus very easy to use. However, we initially intended to purchase Quicken for Home and Business, but it is not available for Mac, so we had to take a step back and purchase Quicken Premier. This was more than slightly annoying, but we managed to make it work.

Aspetti negativi:

The lack of availability of Home and Business for Mac is a big con for me. The Home and Business program allows for custom invoices, which would look really good for our small business. We also wanted the ability to track our profit and loss, so we purchased it for my home computer. We can still send out the custom invoices on our PCs, but it would be a lot easier if it were available for Mac. Hopefully, there will be an option to purchase Home and Business in the future for Mac.

Patrick
N/A (USA)
Nanotecnologie, 10.000+ dipendenti

Buyers Beware of Bullying (Extortion?) Tactics After You Buy

1,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Very unfriendly customer support personnel who don't want to help problem solve

Aspetti positivi:

The software failed in its functionality on several fronts

Aspetti negativi:

After the product failed to download my transactions properly from my broker, I chose not to renew my subscription. Shortly before the expiration date of my subscription, two huge "reminder banners" appeared on my screen blocking nearly a quarter of the computer screen. Neither banner contained a "dismiss" or "X-out" button, only a button saying "RENEW". Because the banners block the screen, several more keystrokes are required during every transaction to complete them. When the banners failed to disappear, I called to ask how to remove them. After talking to two supervisors, [SENSITIVE CONTENT] , both were abrupt and unhelpful, stating there was no way to remove the banners without paying the subscription price. I was told that the original subscription agreement warned of some "loss of functionality" upon non-renewal, but there is nothing more specific mentioned to give potential buyers an idea of Intuit's penalty tactics if you choose not to renew the subscription because of product failures. Let this review serve as a warning that once you subscribe, you are locked in for life. Caveat Emptor - Buyer Beware!

Tim
Principal (USA)
Vendita al dettaglio, Lavoratore autonomo
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Potential as a great product that suffers from poor quality

1,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Quicken for Business has no real peers on the market. There are certainly much better SMB accounting packages, there are better investment packages and better rental property packages, but Quicken appears to be the only one that consolidates all these functions into one. This used to be a quality package with minor bugs. Since being spun off, the management has successfully converted this from a typical "license and download" software to an annual subscription service, meaning you have to continually pay to be able to use the software. They also appear to have changed something in the QA process, as it has become more common for updates to fix one thing and break two more. Still, the basis is there for this to be a great product if they can ever solve the bad development issues.

Aspetti positivi:

For a small business or and individual with rental properties, this product has a full set of features that, if working properly, could really help. Interface is easy to use. Most banking and investment services can be accessed to easily download and reconcile accounts.

Aspetti negativi:

Very, very buggy. Some features just seem to automatically cause the system to crash. It seems way too often that the data file becomes corrupted. Recently changed to a subscription model, so you can't really keep a stable release.

Greg
Computer Consultant (USA)
, Lavoratore autonomo

Online BillPay is not functional

2,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: If they resolve the BillPay problem, or if you confirm your bank will accept payment from Quicken through their DirectConnect feature, then the subscription/2019 version should be similar or slightly better than earlier versions. If you need BillPay, DO NOT UPGRADE Quicken until you can confirm they have patched their software to correct this apparent bug.

Aspetti positivi:

Subscription/2019 version is similar to older versions. Tracks funds easily. Intuitive money management. Allows download/sync with checking, savings, credit card, and investment accounts. Subscription model is expensive, but will be offset by no longer having to pay monthly charges for BillPay.

Aspetti negativi:

Requires "upgrade" to 2019 version. Requires deletion of old BillPay account and manual re-entry of all payee and account info during upgrade. As of 2/9/19 BillPay is not functional. Have been waiting since 1/6/19 for account activation, so can still not pay bills through quicken using the subscription version I am paying for. Many other customers with same complaint. Support says still trying to resolve similar tickets from customers from December 2018.

MARK
Application Developer (USA)
Assicurazioni, 501-1.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Great financial tool! I would be lost without it!

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: I love this tool and use it daily to track all of my finances. i would be lost without it!

Aspetti positivi:

I love how quicken puts all of your financial companies all in one view. The biggest reason i switched from Yodlee was the fact you could add recurring future dated transactions. Many financial tracking tools do not have this. This was a make or break feature for me, as I like to see exactly how much money i will have in the bank in 30,60, 90 etc.. days in the future. Quicken does this, and does it wonderfully!

Aspetti negativi:

The only con I can think of is there are too many features. I am by no means a power user, and just use the basic transaction features. I do not use any of the budgeting tools or other such things, but I am sure they are very useful to others. It would be nice to see a simple mode that turned off many of those features if you are not using them

IT Directors (USA)
Organizzazioni civiche e sociali, 2-10 dipendenti

A Product Whose Time Has Passed

5,0 5 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

Quicken for more than a decade has been "the" standard for personal financial management and I used it for many years to track my families spending habits, transactions, retirement and more. It's "the" gold standard for anyone looking to track their financial health.

Aspetti negativi:

Multiple online products, including Mint which is also owned by Intuit that makes Quicken, covers 90% of the features/functions that you would normally run on your computer. For those that don't want to trust their information to such web/cloud services then Quicken still remains a viable option. However, in recent years Quicken has begun to scale back on services like Bill Pay as banks and other online services take over. I don't think Quicken is going away any time soon, but it's very clear that it's time has passed and it's only a matter of time until Intuit makes the decision to retire the software.

Doug
The Boss (USA)
Servizi finanziari, Lavoratore autonomo
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

have to hold your nose to deal with thieving Intuit (maker of quicken)

4,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: it sucks; see the cons.

Aspetti positivi:

works most of the time but not always as upgrades have frequently broke my configured reports

Aspetti negativi:

they changed to a subscription service a couple years ago and force you to pay every year when I (and millions of other users) were perfectly content with the software that we already paid them for. While I hated that they were extorting a fee from me I almost got taken by them again when I went to downgrade my service to the lowest level. Their order form online starts the subscription the day you do the downgrade rather than starting it after my existing, already paid, subscription ends (which results in them stealing another month of fees from me). I hate them but as my title suggests; I put up with them because there is no other product that does what it does as well.

Randy
Contabilità, Lavoratore autonomo

Quicken is Best Desktop based Home financial software

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: I have used Quicken for portfolio and asset management for over 20 years. The software has improved with new technology and returns excellent value.

Aspetti positivi:

Its able to link to and download complicated financial transactions, maintain their values, shares owned from most major institutions. It links to your accounts with most major bank and credit card companies. It also allows non-online assets ans liabilities to be tracked. Their reporting shows net worth statements, cash flow statement and other reports suitable to track a large and complex portfolio of assets.

Aspetti negativi:

Links to some institutions can be damaged due to changing security needs. Their support in improving those links is excellent.

Attorney (USA)
Servizi legali, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Why can't we sync between computers?

5,0 7 mesi fa

Commenti: You can't sync

Aspetti positivi:

Quicken is easy to use and updating from a previous version went well.

Aspetti negativi:

It drives me crazy that you can't sync information between computers. I'm no expert, but I can't see why you can't have information from the Quicken cloud update information on the computer.I use Quicken at work and at home. If I could just sync information that I added at home to my work computer and vice versa, it would be perfect.I don't know why this feature can't be added.

Donna
VP (USA)
Assicurazioni, 11-50 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Quicken is Easy

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: Print checks, reconciling bank accounts

Aspetti positivi:

Very easy to use and train new employees on its use.

Aspetti negativi:

All the different upgrades and customer support.

Jason
Business Owner (USA)
Proprietà immobiliari, Lavoratore autonomo

Mostly good/ some annoyances

4,0 5 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

Links your bank account. Does recurring invoices Can file your taxes Payroll Can set up automatic payment for customers.

Aspetti negativi:

Can link two recurring invoices for a customer. Ex. The regular monthly invoice then when the semi annual invoice needs to be billed it doesn’t link so I have to print two invoices. Also, when I print all the invoices it doesn’t print each person’s invoice right after the other. So I end up searching for that second invoice. It’s a mess. It sounds so confusing to read what I wrote. But basically sometimes I end up sending two separate envelopes on the same month for one customer because when it needs to be printed it doesn’t organize then invoices per customer.

Ali
administrator (USA)
Salute, benessere e fitness, 11-50 dipendenti

Updates have bugs

1,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Until a couple of years ago when the company was sold, all was fine, after they keep sending updates and they have bugs and I cannot used the software. Their customer service, never pick up and wasted hours of my time trying to fix. SO, if your time has no value, then this software is good but if you are effected by downtime, do not but this software.

Aspetti positivi:

Used to like it when there no bugs in updates

Aspetti negativi:

the forced updates have bugs. I had to let the update done this morning before I use it. After update, I cannot print checks. it goes in a look back to printing checks. Have spent many hours trying to reach customer service but no one picks up.

Jonny
CTO (USA)
Istruzione superiore, 11-50 dipendenti

Fab on PC, run the PC version on the Mac, dumbed down online

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: The PC version of quicken is fully featured, and our accountant, tax professional, and finance person all like it, can use it, understand it, and can handle files / exports made with it. For a while we switched to Mac and the only people who did not switch were the finance people because of PC Quicken. With some 3rd party help we had the PC version running on the Mac. Every couple of years the support for connecting to banks and maybe file formats change, and we seem to have to update the PC version. We tried the on-line version, execs in the company asked for on-line access to view the reports etc. The capabilities of the on-line system were very reduced, not sufficient for our finance team.

Aspetti positivi:

Fully features on the PC. with excellent sync with bank accounts and other financial systems, payroll etc. The online system is well priced.

Aspetti negativi:

The Mac version is not fully featured. The online version is very simplified. Every couple of years for the PC version they drop support for communications to bank accounts (and file format?) so you need to buy the latest one again.

Dennis
CEO (USA)
Ufficio del Direttore, 2-10 dipendenti

20+ year user, now totally dissatisfied

1,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Quicken just doesn't care about good customer service. It is now unusable, so I didn't renew my subscription. It's better to just do things manually than use software that doesn't work. I have gotten zero value out of it since November 2021.

Aspetti positivi:

updates of financial companies data (banks, credit card, Investing).

Aspetti negativi:

It now doesn't work with Schwab to download investing data. On or about 11/19/2021 when Schwab introduced an enhanced security process, which Quicken was totally unprepared for, Quicken just doesn't function with Schwab updates. I've spent 50 hours trying to get it to work and been on the phone 3 times (total of 6 hours) to no avail.

Jena
CFO (USA)
Proprietà immobiliari, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 1 anno
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Overall good, but has room for improvements

3,0 5 anni fa

Commenti: Check if the software works with your financial institutions prior to purchase.

Aspetti positivi:

It's a very lean and simple tool to use for most business structures capable of handling transactions of all types and frequency.

Aspetti negativi:

When I purchased this software a year ago, I was excited to use it because of its promise that the software works with most financial institutions. The hint here is "most". Unfortunately, the software doesn't support Capital one products and I am unable to load my transactions, I have to key them in manually. I am surprised that it doesn't support Capital One as it's a global financial institution. The biggest challenge that this software isn't based on subscription, and incurs frequent updates, some of them caused glitches and I had to spend hours on the phone with a service team.