Informazioni su Listen360

Piattaforma di coinvolgimento dei clienti con monitoraggio del sentiment, acquisizione di feedback, follow-up a circuito chiuso, invio di recensioni e analisi di testi.

Ulteriori informazioni su Listen360

Aspetti positivi:

Very convenient, good turnaround time for responses.

Aspetti negativi:

At the beginning I was confused with the options since they were very interactive but after a few days it was very understandable.

Valutazioni di Listen360

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
4,9
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

Listen360 ha una valutazione complessiva di 4.8 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 33 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Filtra le recensioni (33)

Valutazione del prodotto

Valutazione del prodotto

Utilizzo

Ordina per

Hai già usato Listen360?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Matt H.
Matt H.
Vice President of Member Experience and Healthy Living (USA)
Salute, benessere e fitness, 501-1.000 dipendenti

Game changer!

5 3 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

Absolute game changer the best in survey and NPS design. The ability to focus on detractors and your clients at risk so easy is great

Aspetti negativi:

The number of clicks to get to the screen to address a at risk user

Sara N.
Manager (USA)
Gestione delle risorse, 11-50 dipendenti

Great product!

5 5 anni fa

Commenti: Ease of helping my clients with things that they may have issues with and the efficiency of the surveys so that I know where my employees are doing well.

Aspetti positivi:

I love that this is so easy for not only the business side to use, but also the clients that we are surveying! They are happy that when we say it only takes a couple minutes of their time, that is exactly what the situation is. I also love the dashboard and set up so that you are able to see where/who can improve upon things, and where we are doing well. LOVE this product!

Aspetti negativi:

Some of the reports are hard to design so that they show what I am wanting them to, but that is a minimal issue when compared with the benefits.

Chanda B.
Office Manager (USA)
Servizi ai consumatori, 2-10 dipendenti

Listen 360

3 2 anni fa

Commenti: Works well for what it is supposed to do. A great way to hear from your customers.

Aspetti positivi:

Listen 360 is a great way to stay connected to your customers and know what you are doing well and where your short comings are. Our customers get an email quickly after the jobs is closed out asking how we did and they are able to evaluate the job that was completed.

Aspetti negativi:

Pulling reports is sometimes difficult. Finding the exact information that I need and finding old reviews is problematic.

Michael F.
Salute, benessere e fitness, 51-200 dipendenti

Customer Satisfaction is Top Priority

Aspetti positivi:

This service is very valuable to our business. It gives us a chance to celebrate the WINS with our Team, and an opportunity to grow from areas that we can be doing better in the eyes of our members. We have been able to show our members that we take their feedback seriously and resolve most issues before they become problems, or before the person chooses to look elsewhere for their fitness needs.

Aspetti negativi:

Nothing that I dislike about the software. I would love it is allowed us to survey our employees and get a NPS from them in regards to their work experience.

Carrie D.
Co-Owner (USA)
Salute, benessere e fitness, 11-50 dipendenti

So important

5 2 anni fa

Commenti: Pretty good. Easy to set up. Easy to use overall. I’m on it almost daily and having a snapshot from the day prior in my inbox helps me plan my day.

Aspetti positivi:

It’s so important to get back to clients who have taken time to review and leave a comment. I love that Listen360 emails you daily with a dashboard of recent events

Aspetti negativi:

The filters in reporting could be easier to use. If i want to see all clients who have left comments Even using the filters i still get several without

Risposta di Listen360

2 anni fa

Carrie, thank you so much for your great review! As you know, we love feedback. We are currently working on ease of reporting features in our app, along with our beautiful new UI change. Stay tuned for updates on how we can make reporting easier for you. Thank you for using Listen360 in your day-to-day!

Joseph G.
Sr. Dir. Business Development (USA)
Gestione di organizzazioni non profit, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Excellent system to gather critical feedback from your customers

5 4 anni fa

Commenti: Easy to use

Aspetti positivi:

The system easily integrates with your customer system, provides detailed feedback, and excellent reporting capabilities with immediate text and email notifications when customers provide negative feedback

Aspetti negativi:

I don't believe the software has an app so viewing the website on a mobile phone is sometimes difficult

Peggy B.
Retention and Engagement Coordinator (USA)
Ospedali e sistemi sanitari, 51-200 dipendenti

Listen to Us!

5 5 mesi fa

Commenti: Love it!

Aspetti positivi:

Very user-friendly and a great tool to see the impact your business is having on your employees and staff.

Aspetti negativi:

No comment on this. I like the software.

Rosita H.
Onsite Owner (USA)
Gestione formativa, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

I'm super busy, but this software makes my life easier!

5 9 mesi fa

Commenti: Customer Retention

Aspetti positivi:

Easy to understand results; easy to implement significant customer changes; positive way to award employee performance.

Aspetti negativi:

Sometimes would like more data; deeper data.

Tarek E.
Tarek E.
owner (USA)
Stampa, 2-10 dipendenti

Review

5 2 anni fa

Commenti: Explaing to my employees how to improve our services

Aspetti positivi:

Good Feedback about my Business which allow me to teach my associates

Aspetti negativi:

Can't get comments from every client approached

Jonathan T.
Jonathan T.
Office Manager (USA)
Servizi alla persona e alla famiglia, 201-500 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Great for getting informative feedback

5 2 anni fa

Commenti: Great for collecting feedback and being able to respond properly.

Aspetti positivi:

Great dashboards and data information. Easy to navigate and respond properly to customers or employees.

Aspetti negativi:

Nothing. Great platform for finding candid feedback and allowing for responses to feedback, both positive and negative.

Utente Verificato
Director of Operations (USA)
Salute, benessere e fitness, 201-500 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Great software with only two small issues.

4 3 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

Listen 360 is an easy to use platform that provides organization to customer feedback for my business. There are several reports that make this software a great tool for any small or large business.

Aspetti negativi:

They kept reviewing my members who terminated their membership months after they had been gone. The software also sent reviews to visitors coming from other locations and the way this was programmed was not conducive to the environment my business is in.

Naresh J.
Owner and Center Director (USA)
Servizi ai consumatori, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

We use this for customer feedback

5 5 anni fa

Commenti: We are franchise location. Our HQ uses this product to elicit customer feedback. It's a great way of getting customer feedback in an unobtrusive way.

Aspetti positivi:

It elicits customer feedback without any work from the user.

Aspetti negativi:

If your customer rates you an "8" this brings down your net promoter score. Most people consider an 8 pretty good, but Listen 360 considers it neutral.

Darla K.
Salute, benessere e fitness, 2-10 dipendenti

Listen 360 Rocks!

Aspetti positivi:

Automation! The members are very responsive!

Aspetti negativi:

We have no concerns about the software...

Diana H.
Dispatcher (USA)
11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Truly an amazing program for families. This is an brilliant idea especially if you have children .

4 4 anni fa

Commenti: Keeping up with everyone on a daily basis.

Aspetti positivi:

The thing that I like most is that I can keep up with my techs all hours of the day. I can tell when they arrive to and when they leave an location. This program will send me an notification. Love It!!!

Aspetti negativi:

The least thing is that you can only set two points that they arrive or leave from unless you purchase an upgrade. Which is something that I totally understand from a business stand point.

Dan G.
Gestione delle risorse, 2-10 dipendenti

Listen360 Review

Aspetti positivi:

L360 provides a great platform to help manage my reviews and allows me to address customer concerns and compliments. Lots of data to help identify trends and react as needed.

Aspetti negativi:

The daily emails send very early every morning.

John K.
CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER (USA)
Prodotti chimici, 11-50 dipendenti

LISTEN360 REVIEW

5 2 anni fa

Commenti: My overall experience has been nothing but positive.

Aspetti positivi:

its super user friendly, reports are easy to access and understand. Has helped us to improve our retention rate significantly

Aspetti negativi:

Nothing i can think of. So far it jhas been wonderful.

Trevor S.
President (USA)
Trasporto aereo/Aviazione, 11-50 dipendenti

Listen360 is a huge asset for our team

5 2 anni fa

Commenti: One of the things that impressed us most with Listen360 is how well the implementation process went, enabling us to start using the platform well from Day 1.

Aspetti positivi:

Easy to use, intuitive, generates responses

Aspetti negativi:

I do not have any complaints about the Listen360 platform.

Megan A.
PT Director (USA)
Salute, benessere e fitness, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Used it for feedback on my team.

5 4 anni fa

Commenti: It was a great tool to give feedback to my trainers, and also to see their business trends over longer periods of time. And also to address potential concerns clients raised that they would never say in person.

Aspetti positivi:

The ability to categorize by trainer or appointment type to see trends over longer periods of time, and the grade it assigns them.

Aspetti negativi:

Could be hard to sort or organize depending on which page you started from. It should give more options for how its organized.

April M.
General Manager (USA)
Salute, benessere e fitness, 201-500 dipendenti

Great Feedback tool!

5 10 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

Very convenient, good turnaround time for responses!

Aspetti negativi:

I would like to be able to email the member from within the software system instead of having to get the email from the response and go back to Google to compose a reply to the members feedback.

Richard M.
owner (USA)
Industria edilizia, 2-10 dipendenti

REVIEW

Commenti: IF A REVIEW IS LESS THAN GREAT, I CALL THE CUSTOMER

Aspetti positivi:

THE SOFTWARE IS EASY TO USE, AND I BELIEVE THE CUSTOMERS FIND IT GOOD.

Aspetti negativi:

ALL THE FEATURES ARE GOOD. I HAVE NOT FOUND ANY PROBLEMS.

Holly U.
Commercail Account Specialist (USA)
Servizi ai consumatori, 10.000+ dipendenti

Great service!!!

5 2 anni fa

Commenti: Overall experience is good. It's easy to use and understand.

Aspetti positivi:

I use this to let my GM know how the customers are feeling. I also use it to see if they are happy with us or upset, and if they are upset, I contact them and try to fix the issue and make things right.

Aspetti negativi:

I don't think I have anything I least like.

Julie W.
Franchise Owner (USA)
Ospedali e sistemi sanitari, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

The best feedback platform we have used!

5 2 anni fa

Commenti: Really fun getting the feedback from employees and clients.

Aspetti positivi:

Love the ease of use for respondents. And really enjoy getting my Listen360 emails!

Aspetti negativi:

I wish the reviews would all go to google

Wanda B.
Salute, benessere e fitness, 2-10 dipendenti

Listen 360 Great Resource

5 2 anni fa

Commenti: I'm able to minimize member losses with the information I gather from Listen 360.

Aspetti positivi:

I like how easy the software is to use .

Aspetti negativi:

There are no issues that I have personally found with the software.

Trey M.
General Manager (USA)
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi
Fonte della recensione

Very basic simple NPS measurement tool

Aspetti positivi:

It syncs with our club management software to allow us to connect with members on a regular basis. The feedback is a great tool to connect with members.

Aspetti negativi:

We're a multi-site club and when an individual visits a unique campus, they get another survey. I wish that they were quarantined once they've responded this quarter for any of our locations.

Utente Verificato
IT Director (USA)
Gestione di organizzazioni non profit, 201-500 dipendenti

Listen360

5 2 anni fa

Commenti: Great customer engagement software for gathering customer insights.

Aspetti positivi:

Ease of use and setup are big pluses for me. The great reports and API access for analysis of customer insights and NPS scores are awesome.

Aspetti negativi:

I can't think of anything that I dislike about the software. Listen360 support is very responsive when called upon.