Da 15 anni aiutiamo le aziende italiane
a scegliere i migliori software

Informazioni su Mobile Text Alerts

Permette di inviare al proprio gruppo avvisi SMS di gruppo da dispositivi mobili.

Ulteriori informazioni su Mobile Text Alerts

Aspetti negativi:

Sometimes a customer will tell me they did not receive their alert but I think it is on their end.

Valutazioni di Mobile Text Alerts

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

Mobile Text Alerts ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,6 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 81 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato Mobile Text Alerts?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (81)

Keith
Keith
Manager (USA)
Servizi finanziari, 2-10 dipendenti

User Friendly Text Marketing Strategy

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: Mobile Text Alerts is the ideal SMS marketing solution for businesses looking to reach their customers at the correct time. With its user-friendly interface, businesses can easily communicate with their customers, employees, and audience when it is meaningful. This platform is perfect for generating sales, announcing notifications, and maximizing engagement in a reasonably priced and efficient way.

Aspetti positivi:

What I found nice was the integrations. They have options such as Salesforce, Facebook, Constant Contact and many more. Another good thing is live support chat feature in case if you experience any trouble during the integration process. We built a nice landing page with the goal of building a subscriber’s list. We can now set up a welcome message to send out to our subscribers.

Aspetti negativi:

I wish they had a file attachment built inside the platform.

10 mesi fa

Hi Keith, Thank you so much for your kind review! We're glad you've found it useful for engaging with your customers. We would be interested to hear more about your suggestion of a file attachment - you are able to attach files within the platform on your "Send a Message" page, if it helps. Let us know at [email protected] if you have any questions about that or any more details about what you're looking for. Thank you again!

Leslie
CNO (USA)
Ospedali e sistemi sanitari, 201-500 dipendenti

Alternative considerate:

Great for places with multiple groups

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: We got this program to use for our trauma alerts. We have ended up using it for so much more. We regularly communicate with our staff anything of an urgent nature. The program lets you know who has opted out so you know exactly who gets the messages.

Aspetti positivi:

I love that we can have multiple groups with different members. People can be in one or many groups. We can message some or all and its super easy.

Aspetti negativi:

When member reply it only goes to one administrator. We have a nursing admin team of 5 and it would be great if all 5 could get the reply's that the members send.

4 anni fa

Thank you so much for taking the time to submit a review! We appreciate your thoughts and are glad the software has worked well for you, and appreciate the feedback on what could make it better for you. (There are customizations available for a customization fee that would be able to accomplish what you described if you had any interest in that - Feel free to reach out to [email protected] if you have any questions about that.) :)

Yerson
Communications Director (USA)
Telecomunicazioni, 201-500 dipendenti

Professional Communication Software for Organizations

5,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

Mobile Text Alerts has better messaging solution, and the delivery is done on time.

Aspetti negativi:

Mobile Text Alerts has included all communications solutions, and no performance defect.

2 mesi fa

Thanks for the kind feedback, Yerson! Feel free to let us know if you ever have any questions or need anything.

Utente Verificato

It needs more work

1,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Run

Aspetti positivi:

Their marketing is pretty good and promising, but actual product falls short.

Aspetti negativi:

The product is in its infant stages and needs a ton of work. The backend(s) dont match. They use two different interfaces which is unprofessional. The system crashes and locks you out when trying to use it. Documentation is NOT updated to match the current control panel. Sign-up message modifications don't seem to take and different outputs depend on whether someone signs up via QR code or signup form. Campaign consistency matters.

2 anni fa

Thank you for your honest feedback. Yes, we are in the process of redesigning our platform and we've experienced a few bugs here and there, but you may rest assured that this is temporary as our developers work out these growing pains. We are near the completion of our new platform experience. Please let me know how we can make this up to you. We would be glad to take a look at your account, address any issues, and offer you a free 3-month subscription. We want nothing more than to provide you with the best possible messaging experience and we will do whatever we can to make that happen. Again, thank you for bringing this to our attention. Aaron Nicholson [email protected]

Carlos
Front Desk Manager (USA)
Industria alberghiera, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Mass texting made easier!

4,0 2 settimane fa Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

The biggest advantage of using Mobile text Alerts is the ability to create text that will sent to multiple guest staying at our hotel at once. This allows us to sent alerts such as breakfast schedules, dinner times, and group event schedules.

Aspetti negativi:

The Mobile Text Alerts do not always send to our guest, especially if they have a poor connection. A lot of the messages we send at times may appear on phones as an attempt to send spam or junk text.

2 settimane fa

Hi Carlos! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review and glad to hear you've found that the services make mass texting easier! Sorry to hear about some of the cons you mentioned - We'd be happy to help out with any message delivery issues you're experiencing. Feel free to reach out to [email protected] and we can help make sure you're getting the best delivery rates possible.

Alnetter
Small business owner (USA)

Alternative considerate:

Coinpot

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: alot I dont spend all day on my phone any more

The ease of having multiple message 1 click

Aspetti negativi:

its been reliable and it cuts hours off

4 anni fa

Hi there, Thanks so much for the nice feedback! Glad you've had a good experience thus far! :) Feel free to let us know if you have any questions - you can reach out via live chat or email [email protected]. Best, Sam Pelton

Jasper
Media (USA)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 2-10 dipendenti

Best Practice for Mass Texting

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Excellent service. These guy's have an Advocate!

Aspetti positivi:

Mobile Text Alerts gives easy access to adding short links, surveys, images, names of subscribers, and more right in the app interface. it's super easy to organize members into groups and even purchase a temporary keyword for a shortcode text in for events and more. The guys and ladies at support are always fast to respond to any questions and are super helpful. Every issue I've had has not only been solved but steps were taken by their team to make CERTAIN we were satisfied with the resolutions and solutions.

Aspetti negativi:

I'd say the only qualm I have is that text in users aren't able to add their names. That's not an issue for everyone but we send out morning messages (AMTEXT) and sometimes personalize those. The web page sign up works much better for having the customer fill in their information and we import spreadsheets full of user data regularly and that rocks... so meh!

4 anni fa

Hi Jasper, Thank you so much for your review and your kind feedback!! We are glad you've had an overall positive experience and hope to continue to provide a valuable product for you! :) In case it helps, there are a couple other ways you could collect subscribers' names, which you could read a little about here: https://mobile-text-alerts.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360042109833-How-do-I-collect-subscribers-names- Feel free to let us know if you have any questions or needed anything on our end! Our support email is [email protected]. Take care!

Wardell
Wardell
Sr. Minister of Technology (USA)
Fonte della recensione

My church has been using MTA for two years and we are continually adding new features.

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: It a simple and very effective mode of communication. Love it.

Aspetti positivi:

The best feature is the new text to speech. The customer service is insane. They will respond even on Sundays. Wow!

Aspetti negativi:

They down side is the reduction in MMS characters from 1500 to 660.. it's taking me twice as long to construct a messages because I have to cut it short. Errrg

6 anni fa

Hi Wardell, Thank you for the nice review! We're glad you've had a good experience! :) The character limit for MMS is actually still 1550 - If you're having issues with that or your dashboard isn't reflecting that please let us know at [email protected] and we can look into it for you!

Utente Verificato
Medicina alternativa, 501-1.000 dipendenti

Great Communication Ability

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: I absolutely love that I have the ability to send a text msg or an email to stay in contact with members on my team. The email feature is what keeps me here. No other text msg service offers this option. The customer service is top notch, esponding to my questions and taking my suggestions to male it more user friendly.

Aspetti positivi:

I really like that I have very quick access to text messaging abilities to get the word out to multiple people at one time.

Aspetti negativi:

It was time consuming to set up since I am not the most tech savvy person

6 anni fa

Hi there, Thank you for the nice feedback! :) We hope to continue to provide a positive experience for you and let us know if you have any other questions or suggestions!

Fonte della recensione

Mobile Text Alerts is the perfect text marketing tool for our needs.

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: I have been using Mobile Text Alerts for about a year and the features have continued to grow. It has been a perfect way for us to keep in touch with our customers without having to depend on the reach of our social media accounts, which waxes and wanes with each algorithm update.

Aspetti positivi:

Value, ease of use, and the features that make it perfect for a direct network sales business.

Aspetti negativi:

I really don't have any complaints. I think it does what it is intended to do very effectively and efficiently.

6 anni fa

Hi David, Thank you for the kind review! We hope you continue to find great success! :) Best, Mobile Text Alerts, LLC

Camille
Business Owner (USA)
Moda e articoli di abbigliamento, Lavoratore autonomo
Fonte della recensione

Been using for a couple years now

4,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: This helped me give my customers an immediate message that I know they'll see faster than an email (if they even check their email). It helped me connect with them and offer deals to help me generate income quickly.

Aspetti positivi:

I love how easy it is for people to opt in and how fast I can send a text alert out.

Aspetti negativi:

I can't really think of anything specific.

4 anni fa

Hi Camille, Thank you so much for your nice feedback!! We're glad to hear you've had success with your text alert system :) We appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts! If there was anything you needed on our end don't hesitate to reach out - Let us know if there was anything you needed from us to make your experience a 5 out of 5 :) ([email protected])

Alisha

Review of text alerts

Aspetti positivi:

Its easy to use and we like that we can add subscribers ourself- our customers like that we can add them on their behalf

Aspetti negativi:

Seems like many of our customers get unsubscribed without wanting to me

4 anni fa

Thank you for your review and feedback! Glad to hear you you've found it easy to use. :) Sorry to hear you've had some issues with unsubscribes! If people reply STOP to any of your messages they will be unsubscribed. You're welcome to reach out to [email protected] and we could help troubleshoot any issues you might be experiencing as well!

Ali
Student (USA)
Studi medici, 201-500 dipendenti

Mobile Text Alerts Review

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Overall I’ve had a pretty good experience! I just have to make sure when I sign up for a stores messages that I really want them

Aspetti positivi:

I like mobile text alerts for staying on top of different events going on at some of my favorite stores.

Aspetti negativi:

Sometimes the stores go overboard with the amount of messages they send but that doesn’t have anything to do with the quality of the app!

3 anni fa

Thanks for the 5 stars Ali! We're glad to have you as a customer.

Sid
Marketing Director at MVDECA (USA)

Excellent Customer Service

Aspetti positivi:

The customer service of Mobile-Text-Alerts is excellent. Cust support rep was extremely quick in his responses to our organization and was able to facilitate our entire group text solution in a matter of hours. He responded to emails within minutes and was on top of the job and made it easy for us to renew our account. Would definitely recommend to others.

Aspetti negativi:

Occasionally doesn't send to some phone #'s (could just be a phone issue). Other than that we had no issues.

6 anni fa

Thank you for the feedback! :) We appreciate you taking the time to give us a review!

Donna
owner (USA)
Fonte della recensione

I love the text messaging

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: I think it has increased my business because I just have to hit one button to reach my clients

Aspetti positivi:

that it reaches all my customers that sign up

Aspetti negativi:

sometimes a customer will tell me they did not receive their alert but I think it is on their end

Jennifer
Chiropractor/owner (USA)
Salute, benessere e fitness, 2-10 dipendenti

Works great!

Aspetti positivi:

I have really enjoyed using Mobile Text Alerts. I think that the price is amazing for the service that we receive. We use it at least once a week.

Aspetti negativi:

I wish that the software would send us an email when we receive a text reply. I know this option is available if you have a higher cost service though.

6 anni fa

Thank you for the feedback, Jennifer! :) We appreciate you taking the time to give us a review!

Chandler
co-owner (USA)
Fonte della recensione

Great platform, great customer service

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: These guys have been great. I love their platform and their customer service is amazing.

Aspetti positivi:

Ease of use, deliverability. Very easy to send texts out.

Aspetti negativi:

There's not much to say here, great product.

Todd
Todd
CEO (USA)
Produzione di media, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Mobile Text alerts is great for text marketing

Commenti: We're very satisfied

Aspetti positivi:

Easy to use Free trial let's you truly test drive the product

messages can't be too long or they will count as 2 messages

4 anni fa

Thank you so much for your review and feedback of the free test account! We appreciate your thoughts and feedback and are glad you've had an overall positive experience (even in light of the 160 character SMS limit). Please feel free to let us know if you ever have further questions or feedback! (You can email at [email protected].)

Jenny
owner (USA)

Love it all

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: So simple and streamlined. I love the app as well.

Aspetti positivi:

what don't I love! It's helped me reach my customers directly! I have never had an issue. When I have reached out for support they have gone above and beyond!

Aspetti negativi:

I really don't have any complaints I can note.

4 anni fa

Hi Jenny, Thank you so much for your kind review!! We are glad you've had a good experience! Please feel free to reach out if you ever have any questions or issues (our email is [email protected]). :)

Linda
VP (USA)
Industria alberghiera, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

needed something like this to communicate with employees and customers

4,0 7 anni fa

Commenti: Communication with customers and employees quickly. Also enjoy reminders I'm able to send out!

Aspetti positivi:

ease of use and great customer support. Customers seem to enjoy the features as well . Mobile Text Alerts seem to be adding features frequently and can't wait to see what is next.

Aspetti negativi:

not as easy to send pics or documents with MMS features as I'd hoped. Also Apple phones can look at docs while androids can't?

Scott
Scott

Group Texting App Above. Others

Aspetti positivi:

great intergrations easy to setup use multifunctional

Aspetti negativi:

pricing ability have more database info

4 anni fa

Hi Scott, Thank you so much for your review and for the high rating and comments! If you want to discuss pricing and the ability to have more database info you're welcome to chat with us to see if we can work something out, just let us know! :) Best, Mobile Text Alerts, LLC

Bobette
Operations Coordinator (USA)
Istituzioni religiose, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Good for basic text needs

4,0 5 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

I like that the software can support multiple user and groups. Adding people to the groups was easy, and there's an easy scheduling option, as well.

Aspetti negativi:

While it was good for basic texting, we ended up moving to another system that would support more advanced functions like also sending email messages, reminders to staff, etc.

Brandy

Overall happy with service

Aspetti positivi:

I like most about mobile text alerts is, it’s user friendly.

Aspetti negativi:

I don’t like when I send a text it sends in multiple text. I’d like only in ONE text.

6 anni fa

Hi Brandy, Thank you for your review! Glad you've had an overall positive experience! :) In regards to the texts being sent as multiple, SMS texting can only have so many characters but you are also able to select the option to send your message as an MMS on your Send a Message page. This will cause your message to count as 3 messages instead of 1 but will allow you to have up to 1550 characters and will also allow you to attach an image. Hopefully that helps! Let us know if you have any questions or issues. :)

Brian
USA
Ha utilizzato il software per: Non specificato
Fonte della recensione

Awesome Product and Service!

5,0 7 anni fa

Commenti: Mobile Text alert is easy and practical. Easily the best solution if you are looking for the ability to provide mass text alerts. We really like the fact we can create groups to tailor who receives alerts.
An awesome way to stay in touch with clients.

7 anni fa

Thank you for the positive review, please let us know if there is anything we can do to make your experience even better!

Mariel
USA
Ha utilizzato il software per: Non specificato

Great Product

5,0 7 anni fa

Commenti: Any questions are answered quickly and efficiently using the chat feature. The pricing is reasonable and the product is great.

7 anni fa

Hi Mariel, thanks for the kind words. We love having you as a customer, please let us know if we can help with anything!