Informazioni su eWay-CRM

Componente CRM aggiuntivo per Outlook che aiuta a gestire contatti, vendite, progetti e invii di e-mail. Ora disponibile su iOS/Android.

Ulteriori informazioni su eWay-CRM

Aspetti positivi:

Covers everything needed to maintain my client list and stay on top of what's happening. The customer support is friendly and responsive.

Aspetti negativi:

It's difficult to setup the automation side and is quite outdated in its look and feel. Categorizing contacts and organizations is a chore and there is not an option to sync between them.

Valutazioni di eWay-CRM

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

eWay-CRM ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,6 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 318 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato eWay-CRM?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (318)

Fernando
Fernando
Utente LinkedIn Verificato

A+++. The Best CRM Software in the Market

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: I was a 10+ years users of the obsolete, outdated, full of issues Microsoft Business Contacts Manager. The thing was free and Microsoft did not care to update it and discontinued it. I spend 2 to 3 months checking almost all CRM software I could find before selecting one to replace Microsoft Business Contact Manager, as I wanted to make sure I did this only once. I picked eWay-CRM and I picked right. Imported the old database without any issue and set it up and customize it myself, even though I have no IT background. Very easy to set up and to customize.

Aspetti positivi:

Things that I like the most: 1. Customization. You customize the forms, the views, the database, the workflows, and everything and use them whatever way you want to use them. Really. 2. The breadth of features. Whatever you want to do, eWay-CRM has a way to do it. 3. Customer service. You call customer service in the USA any time during working hours and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] will pick up the phone in 5 seconds and solve your issue pronto. 4. The stability. Windows 10 and Office have dozens of updates and changes. You can always count on eWay-CRM to be there, stable, available 100% of the time. 5. Reliability. Everything is backup in the cloud instantly. My data is safe.

Aspetti negativi:

I like eWay-CRM so that much that I cannot think on anything to change, except some very minor icon function changes I suggested in the online forum. Has not been changed because fellow users did not agree with my suggestion. I can live with that and recognize that that only changes with a lot of users support can be implemented.

Thomas
President (USA)
Telecomunicazioni, 11-50 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Prova gratuita

Alternative considerate:

Just getting started- but impressed

5,0 mese scorso Nuova

Commenti: We had an excellent experience. Their team (lead by [SENSITIVE CONTENT]) did an excellent job bringing us along with the trial. Easy integration into our workflow is key

Aspetti positivi:

The MS Out look plug in aspect of the product makes it incredibly easy to adopt and integrate into daily workflows.The ability to adapt the product and configure it to meet our needs without an outside consultant makes it possible to get the CRM we want without all the extra questions, costs and consulting

Aspetti negativi:

Still learning- nothing to negative at this point.

Radek
vedoucí prodeje (Cechia)
Ingegneria civile, 201-500 dipendenti

great tool for Outlook users

3,0 2 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

outlook integration (easy to implement for outlook users) contacts, companies and leads management is great both for sales purposes as well as for statistics email categorization marketing campaigns work great there (both professional and classic emails)

Aspetti negativi:

mobile app works good and it is fast but email preview is limited and attachments are missing there office 365 integration is missing - then document management would be much easier sometimes search tool works slowly task management might work better (e.g create task for multiple users)

Larry
Sole Member (USA)
Contabilità, Lavoratore autonomo

eWay-CRM is the way

5,0 3 mesi fa

Commenti: Overall, very happy with eWay-CRM. As a small client they have reached out several times a year to check on my needs!

Aspetti positivi:

eWay-CRM allows the owner to customize which modules you wish to use/see. You can also put limitations on other users by classification/roles. Great product for a single or multiple users. Loved the fact that I can customize my own forms/pages to fit my needs or contract with eWay-CRM to assist. Product gives me flexibility to use with MS Outlook via Windows (desktop), Web based and on a Mac Book via Web.

Aspetti negativi:

eWay-CRM is constantly making improvements. A few items I would like to see is a training video/manual showing a day/week of a lead or client activity (processes). And a segmented users group; legal, accounting, sales, consulting, etc. to share processes/ideas.

Jan
company owner (Cechia)
Ingegneria civile, 2-10 dipendenti

Satisfied customer

5,0 8 mesi fa

Commenti: Using the software for more that 6 years, with growing number of users and still happy with the product.

Aspetti positivi:

Most important is the seamless integration with MS Outlook, which is our main tool. We don't need another system to log in and to work with. It helps with integration and motivates users to work with the CRM system without troubles and helps keeping all the data and proceses tidy and up-to-date.

Aspetti negativi:

Sales statistics could be better. We use our own system.

Gerrit
Gerrit
Managing Director (Germania)
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Gestione degli investimenti, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Exactly what you need as Outlook user

4,0 8 mesi fa

Commenti: Very positive. Also a very helpful team behind.

Aspetti positivi:

Integration in outlook, real database behind, customizable for our needs

Aspetti negativi:

That it is necessary. Outlook should work like this out of the box.

Abilio
Tecnical Director (Portogallo)
Settore marittimo, 11-50 dipendenti

CRM experience

5,0 4 settimane fa Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

The easy way of use and the possibility of integration with the existing Outlook

Aspetti negativi:

By now I don´t have opinion because I didn´t explre yet all the pontential of the tool

Nick
President (Canada)
Beni di consumo, Lavoratore autonomo

Simple to Use and Integrated

4,0 mese scorso Nuova

Commenti: Better organization of contacts

Aspetti positivi:

Integration to Outlook removes another need for a product to manage sales

Aspetti negativi:

Still exploring the full version no opinion yet on features

Selim
Financial Analyst (Emirati Arabi Uniti)
Servizi finanziari, 11-50 dipendenti

Great Product, amazing customer service

5,0 2 settimane fa Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

I am still very new in using Eway, but so far, my experience has beeen more than great. The team are amazing and very helpful, and most importantly easy to reach.

Aspetti negativi:

Nothing so far. Experience has been smooth.

Katarina
logistician (Slovacchia)
Prodotti cartacei e forestali, 2-10 dipendenti

Katarina Mikusova reviews

5,0 3 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: Very good

Aspetti positivi:

funcionality, clarity, lucidity, easy to use,

Aspetti negativi:

too many options, It takes time to orientate yourself

Sales Manager (USA)
Servizi ambientali, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

A solid CRM package that is easy to implement and fully interactive with Outlook

4,0 4 mesi fa

Commenti: We are pleased overall. The package has enough features to be very useful, and overall acceptance is a key to success. The initial acceptance gained by the package's simplicity were dampened by the Contact synchronization issues we have experienced. If you need something quick and easy to implement, eWay-CRM is a good choice. I suggest having an administrator assigned that has time to explore the way features work and to develop reporting.

Aspetti positivi:

We are a rep sales company, and were attracted to eWay-CRM because it was fully incorporated into Outlook, and this took advantage of everyone's familiarity with the Outlook interface. This made the package very easy to implement. It was also priced attractively, and the number of users and cost side is easy to manage by the administrator (no complex contracts to manage). eWay-CRM has the features required to track and manage our customers and the people (contacts) that we interact with at each. It also has the ability to track sales opportunities through purchase and fulfillment to the project completion stage, which was one of the features we needed.

Aspetti negativi:

The package is light on pre-packaged reporting, which limits its usefulness right out of the box (although this may be a welcome blank-slate to some who want to create their own reports). The data is readily accessible and exportable, making that easy enough, but it means extra steps to make it useful. It is an add-in to Outlook, which means it has (or creates) some quirky faults, failure-to-load, etc. Also, it is very particular about how you roll out updates, requiring a bit of a coordinated process. Although it is fully interactive with Outlook, the coordination between Outlook contacts, the eWay-CRM Customer and Contact records, and external emails, can sometimes be ineffective, resulting in duplicate records.

Douglas
Owner / Sales Engineer (USA)
Opere pubbliche, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 1 anno

Tied at the Hip with Outlook

4,0 anno scorso

Commenti: I've deployed eWay with 2 of our 3 salesmen. Still trying to get a feel for full extent to which we will utilize it. Eventually, will deploy it to the newer, third salesman -- but not sure that he will utilize. I was disappointed with custom report capability (without SQL programming), but when I learned to use the filters, my needs were met (for now). eWay offered to do the custom programming for a fee, but the bennefit didn't justify the cost. Overall, I appreciate the close integration with Outlook and, at the end of the day, that is what prompted me to select eWay over other alternatives.

Aspetti positivi:

We absolutely wanted (and found) an add-in to Outlook that would prompt for Sales Lead association upon sending an email. We can go about our normal business and it will prompt us for association -- as long as the contact is in the database.

Aspetti negativi:

Cost is higher than expected....but partly because I have to pay for extra storage. - When we associate an email (or email chain) with a Sales Lead, all of the messages with that lead are stored on eWay. - The problem is that we send and receive many large attachments. - We wish there was a way to not store attachments.

anno scorso

Hello Douglas, thank you for the review. We are happy for your feedback! Team eWay

Nick
Account Manager (USA)
Industria edilizia, 11-50 dipendenti

My eWay-CRM Review - A Great Experience

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: First , the use of eWay-CRM youtube tutorial videos are both well structured and informative. They provide excellent means to explore and learn about key features of their program. If you run into an issue you can email a application customer service representative to resolve a simple navigation issue via an email reply or asked to be called for a in-person explanation. An Application CSR has responded to my email inquiries usually within 6 hours or the following morning. My usual Application Customer Service Representative or eWay-CRM's job title designation; "Customer Success Manager", [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], has been a great resource to assist me in addressing new features or navigation issues. If you determine that you would like a in-person online remote access learning session, that may be scheduled. The fee for an in-person zoom learning session is reasonable. The bottom line is that my investment in eWay's CRM has simplified my daily organizational activity and help me enhance my marketing efforts and grow TRI-WEH Restoration's business.

Aspetti positivi:

eWay-CRM provided complete and affordable turn key migration of my 2013 Microsoft Outlook with Business Contact Manager database [Microsoft SQL server .bcm formatted database] to their CRM program. Most of their competitors did not. The dashboard/display format for both Company and Contact information is complete and easy to change information fields. A photo field for each contact is displayed in both the laptop and phone App device. Having the photo integrated into the contact fields of my Apple iPhone App was very important in my decision to select eWay-CRM. Likewise, a key feature to be able to customize both the Company and Contact main dashboard/display view was important. Their software is very simple to both add and position the field on each page. For example on the main contact page I added a field to list the contacts' spouse and children plus a "general note field" to the right of the contact's name, company, physical address, email address etc. After a 1/2 hour online training session with one of their Customer Success Representatives and with the help of their excellent youtube tutorial videos, I found the Marketing Campaign/Bulk email setup intuitive and relatively easy to complete. Simple metrics of the number of people who received a campaign/bulk email are provided plus mailing errors are placed in your email inbox at no additional charge. Management reports to review members of your marketing/sales team activity are sufficient for my review.

Aspetti negativi:

Base on my current knowledge of the eWay-CRM software program, I have, to date, not found a method to link an email within my inbox to a one or more contacts other than the contact who sent me the message. I believe a feature where you can search for any contact within your database to attach a copy of this email message to their email history is of value. Currently, I copy and paste the "email text" within a journal entry for the contact that I want to record/link the email. This method involves several extra steps and is time consuming.

Sean
Investment Advisor (Canada)
Gestione degli investimenti, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 1 anno

eWay-CRM user review

4,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Overall experience has been good, especially the ease of integration with my Outlook. Only negative experience has to do with the invoicing issues as outlined in the "Cons" section above.

Aspetti positivi:

It is well integrated with Outlook . As a result I don't have to worry about smooth and consistent synchronization with Outlook which was sometimes the case when using another CRM program.

Aspetti negativi:

Not much complaints with the program itself. However, I believe there is a lack of attention to detail with invoices. For example, was sent an invoice for trial period after being told it was free and we had to send multiple emails to have this addressed and charge reversed. Also when there was a simple mistake made of deleting a contact while trying to delete a note, was initially charged for 2 hrs labor to restore contact which seemed excessive (the charge was amended to 1hr labor after further inquiry).

2 anni fa

Hello Sean, thank you for your positive feedback. When it comes to the data restore, if you press Delete, we really delete the record from our database (we're not Facebook). It's gone. In order to restore something, our support engineer has to spend significant time to put it back for you. Frankly, I am happy to hear that they made it within an hour. It's not always that easy. Also, eWay-CRM contains a Captcha recognition feature that's designed to prevent people from accidentally deleting their data. Everybody needs to retype a code to confirm their intention. Regards Team eWay-CRM

Marco
Director (UK)
Sicrezza e indagini, 2-10 dipendenti

Perfect and seamless Office integration

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: We have solved a big issue of archiving and linking all the business elements (documents, emails, contacts) that are very often linked to several different clients and suppliers, and simply recover all the data needed to evaluate complex business networks and development.

Aspetti positivi:

There are two features that are really fantastic; the first is the absolute integration with Outlook and office, which is seamless and intuitive, the second is the granular possibility to modify and add fields and steps in the various modules so the software can adapt perfectly to the business procedure of every company.

Aspetti negativi:

There are minus features that can be improved as the possibility to modify fields when they are displayed in lists.

anno scorso

Hello Marco, thank you for the review. We are happy to send you the gift for your feedback, we just don't see your contact details. Can you please email us at [email protected]? Team eWay

Jim
Assicurazioni, Lavoratore autonomo

Why eWay-CRM?

5,0 8 mesi fa

Commenti: eWay-CRM has done exactly what I had hoped/expected that a good program would accomplish for me in terms of organizing, retaining, recalling important contact data and information; it has improved my interaction with and efficient use of MS Outlook and Office, thereby smoothing my processes and routines; and I am looking for significant email marketing results to materialize from its optional marketing add-on.

Aspetti positivi:

Virtually limitless customization options, and normally easy to accomplish. I like the ability arrange the views according to my desired (economy of) placement. The Search and Bulk Change functions respond very rapidly. The ability to export contact data and notes, etc. is very attractive for HIPAA compliance and retention purposes. Ditto the ability to attach all kinds of interactions and documents to specific clients is excellent. And the price--is very reasonable for all the value, AND THE SUPERB TECH SUPPORT PROVIDED so cheerfully and rapidly!

Aspetti negativi:

I think that the email marketing templates' designs could be expanded and enhanced, and the actual customization tips/instructions could be expanded and in some cases more clear.

Bob
Consultant (USA)
Servizi di informazione, 2-10 dipendenti

eWay ... absolutely!

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: eWay has been a time saver for our consultants in the field and our staff in the office. With its integration with Outlook the learning curve was easy. The phone app was also easy to use. It is said the best application is the one you use. We use eWay every day! It is NOT an icon that just sits unopened on the computer / phone.

Aspetti positivi:

We want a CRM that would integrate with Outlook and be available on on iPhones. We looked at a variety of options ... tried several. Once we found eWay, we have never looked back. We have changed computers and phones several times since getting eWay and have sucessfully updated eWay on the new devices. On the few occasions we needed customer support, we were very pleased with the help received.

Aspetti negativi:

The admin panel is a little confusing.

Hello Bob, thank you for your review! We are happy for your feedback. Team eWay

Allen
CEO (USA)
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, 51-200 dipendenti
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Great system if you have ample time to spend communicating with eWay support

4,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: eWay helped us to organize our contacts and prospects with in such a way where we can manage and track our recurring outreach to the clients.

Aspetti positivi:

Integration with Outlook making interaction with eWay similar to how one navigates Outlook. Most outlook plugins I use or had tried take a significant performance tall on Outlook, but eWay is barely noticeable after initial startup time. Once or twice a week eWay seems to be bringing outlook to a halt but Outlook restart remedies this situation. If you have a simple "how to" or "why not working" question you can expect a relatively prompt (2 - 12 hour) response.

Aspetti negativi:

1. the tutorials and eWay admin configuration screens refer to the same modules and objects within eWay by different names make understanding of the explanations confusing. 2. eWay does not support a concept of working with your company's global, centralized and shared contract database that is supported by MS Exchange via shared public contact(s) folders. Thus, every contact change made by one eWay user has to synchronized to all other users's MS Exchange's personal contact folders. 3. If you are reaching out to eWay to have them set up of repair not-working functionality expect to sent week on sending and reseeding your emails asking eWay to give you at least any response.

Amir
Managing Director (UK)
Fonte della recensione

Familiarity - this really works the way you do (if you're over the age of 20!)

4,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: Overall, we're pleased with the experience from both a user and customer service perspective although of late the latter may have dropped a bit. The fact that the product is being continually improved upon shows that the vendors are focused, vested and attentive.

Aspetti positivi:

It's not just that eWay-CRM sits on top of MS Outlook, there are many other add-ins that do that; its that it's been designed to work 'within' Outlook the way that most Outlook users 'think' and work that makes it so appealing for professionals of a certain age who grow up using Outlook 2007, 2008, 2010, 2013 and 2016. It feels like 'home', renovated without spoiling the original 'wood floors and period features.

Aspetti negativi:

The lack of ability to provide its models and menus with alternative display names/headings is disappointing. The default names of "Deals" and "Projects" don't lend themselves well to certain categories of work or geographical preferences. For instance, we would prefer to use "Enquiries" instead of "Deals", and "Cases" instead of "Projects" in some circumstances.

Joe
, Lavoratore autonomo
Fonte della recensione

Best Small Sales Office CRM Software.

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: I own a small home based sales business with two employees including myself. Many years ago the company I worked for used ACT as their CRM software. As the national sales manager for that firm I was able to make it work but I had to learn to use Crystal Reports to properly mine the data we were gathering. in 2006 when I left to open my own company and I kept ACT because that is what I was what I knew. But after several hard drive failures that cost me many days of downtime reloading and trouble shooting software I decided to move my CRM data to the cloud. At that point I started working with "Prophet" by Avidian. It worked great for me and was pretty inexpensive by comparison. 2 years ago Prophet converted it's database and wanted to charge me dollars to convert what little data I had. After being a customer for so many years I saw that $ dollar demand as an act of war and went back to using ACT. Again ACT works but it is clumsy for me to keep bouncing back and forth between two software packages ACT and Outlook. Last year I started working with Eway. It is very similar to Prophet in that it is cloud based and Outlook integrated but Eway offers a FREE version that works wonderfully. The customer service and technical training is second to none and the software works GREAT! And while I am sure I will convert to the pay version before long the free version does everything that I need in a nice concise easy to understand package. I highly recommend this company for small or start up sales offices.

Aspetti positivi:

Does everything a small sales office needs in the free version. Very flexible and getting better all the time.

Aspetti negativi:

I needed a couple of hours on the phone with Eway to get the hang of what goes where and why but once I had that figured out implementation has been full steam ahead.

Karolis
Innovation manager (Lituania)
Semiconduttori, 501-1.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

CRM for Research and Technology Organisation (RTO)

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: At this moment I am happy with eWay and I have recommended my superiors to implement server version as soon as we get funding for it.

Aspetti positivi:

The thing I have chosen eWay is their integration to Outlook because then I do not need to open any additional program - everything is in place. Also, I like that I can simply click on an email and make it a new contact and everything is taken care. Also, it is nice to get excel report on contacts and companies because I need those to report to my superiors .

Aspetti negativi:

Well, at this moment I am not a power user and I am not fully familiar with all the functions so I can not say any bad things. In the future when we will get full version of the software, it will be very important for us to make task for other users. I could not test this function yet.

Michal
Senior projekt manager (Cechia)

Rating 201 consulting

4,0 anno scorso

Commenti: At "eWay" we mainly deal with our business opportunities and then the whole management of our EU grant projects. As a consultancy agency with a focus on EU grants, we have hundreds of projects to manage and then monitor for several years to ensure the sustainability of the project. So CRM helps us in managing and most importantly in keeping track of the primary tasks and obligations that need to be followed according to the rules set out in the grant programme. eWay gives me a quick overview either from the perspective of our individual staff or from the perspective of our individual clients and projects.

Aspetti positivi:

What I like about "eWay" is the ability to customize the view, change individual fields and their groupings. Also saving views and quickly switching between them. Quickly moving columns and using filters. Possibilities to generate reports from tasks, diary or schedule for example invoicing, daily work done. I like the technical support that responds quickly and professionally. The problem is usually fixed quickly and with the help of remote control of my PC.

Aspetti negativi:

The main thing that bothers me about working with "eWay" is the jamming of the whole system, including Outlook itself, when I need to filter for example a job when trying to create a new task or diary, etc.I have been provided with remote assistance several times, but despite efforts to resolve this issue, this error still occasionally manifests itself. It seems to me that the problem arises when outlook itself synchronizes my mail.

anno scorso

Hello Michal, thank you for the review. We are happy to send you the gift for your feedback, we just don't see your contact details. Can you please email us at [email protected]? Thank you. Team eWay-CRM

Karel
CEO (Cechia)
Dispositivi medici, 2-10 dipendenti

eWay review

4,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: It is working as we need. Mostly eWay support team are faster than us :)

Aspetti positivi:

Adaptability by myself - for most edits I don't need contact support

Bugs from MS Outlook are transferred to CRM

Natalja
Sales manager (Cechia)
Telecomunicazioni, 51-200 dipendenti

E-Way CRM - finally a CRM for Langmatz

Commenti: Main reason for using E-Way for my business are:
- Having a good structured and filterable clients/companies database (filtering by lots of criterias)
- Having a track of records for all activities done on different companies
- Being able to plan my further activities based on reports and statistics

Aspetti positivi:

- The ease of installation and integration with MS Outlook, the mobile app that automatically synchronizes with the database (when I save new companies/contacts on my desktop, the phonebook/call log on my phone is automatically updated - so I dont have to save new phone numbers in my phone manually). - I like the email and daily activities (calls, events, notes) logging. - Also, the ability to attribute different parameters to companies and contacts is good and then grouping/filtering based on given criterias helps a lot

Aspetti negativi:

Once, I managed to delete whole company instead of just deleting one contact - I did not know you need to open the contact in separate window - not just highlight/mark it in the company window. That would make things a bit faster and easier as a hint for future. However, the database is being backed up every night and all the data had been restored by support team the same day.

Eliot
President (USA)
Ricerche di mercato, 2-10 dipendenti

Great Software

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: We use it to keep track of or customer interactions.
Improves customer relationships.

Aspetti positivi:

It works... all the time. Sounds like a basic, but contact software can often be flakey. This platform is very stable. Other positives, very easy to learn, runs fast, doesn't take a lot of key strokes to do most tasks. Also, they are always updating it.

Aspetti negativi:

There are no major outages on how we use it. Small things. Stronger custom reporting. I wish the Journal calendars were better integrated.