Valutazioni medie

• Nel complesso
  • Facilità d'uso
  • Servizio clienti

Informazioni su Birdeye

Aiuta le imprese a raccogliere, monitorare e commercializzare le recensioni dei clienti, per gestire la propria reputazione online e migliorare l'esperienza dei clienti.

Ulteriori informazioni su Birdeye

Filtra le recensioni (385)

Valutazione del prodotto

Valutazione del prodotto

Utilizzo

Ordina per

Hai già usato Birdeye?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (385)

Nick F.
Nick F.
CEO (Canada)
Fonte della recensione

Best choice for review management platforms

5 anno scorso

Commenti: I'm quite happy with everything. We have run into some billing issues, technical issues, etc, but we did manage to get everything resolved. We were assigned a customer service rep and they've been very helpful in ironing out any problems. I've been with these guys for almost 2 years and I don't have any interest in switching to a different provider.

Aspetti positivi:

We tried a few different review management systems but BirdEye was the most established one. They offer great deals for marketing agencies that are looking to whitelabel the software and offer it to clients as part of the marketing packages. This was a huge plus for us.

Aspetti negativi:

Software can be clunky. Think of BirdEye like Salesforce, they're the biggest in the space because the software is good but it can also be rather clucky to use. Other review management systems were more streamlined but I think BirdEye more than makes up for it with customer service and support.

anno scorso

Hi Nick, thanks for choosing BirdEye! We appreciate you being a BirdEye partner and we look forward to the years to come. Keep up the great work!

Amy S.
Reputation Specialist (USA)
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi
Fonte della recensione

Automated Reviews Made Easy!

5 9 mesi fa

Commenti: Overall I am very pleased with the product. It is a huge improvement from who we previously used. They continue to innovate their product and are open to suggestions. They find solutions and are dedicated to customer satisfaction.

Aspetti positivi:

I like how I can customize reviews to brand them for each of my clients' needs. Automation is a huge benefit as I can now offer this product to a wider variety of my clients.

Aspetti negativi:

There are some platforms such as FieldEdge that they offer to integrate with but it is not a true integration. They have a dedicated team to pull contacts to send customer review requests through cloud based access, but it lacks a seamless effort at times. More platforms to fully integrate on would be beneficial, Such platforms would be: Successware, Payzer, FieldEdge, dESCO.

Utente Verificato
Marketing Coordinator (USA)
Settore automobilistico, 51-200 dipendenti

Reputation management made easy

5 4 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: In this day and age, reviews are important. Most of our potential customers will look us up online and check out our reviews before they decide to do business with us. Birdeye makes it easy to request reviews from our customers. It also makes it easy to respond to reviews on all of the many sites people leave reviews from one place.

Aspetti positivi:

Birdeye makes it easy to request, monitor and respond to reviews.

Aspetti negativi:

Setup and use is easy. I couldn't ask for anything more.

Peter S.
Co-Founder (USA)
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Over charged over promised bait and switch, deceit, and non stop billing issues!

3 2 mesi fa Nuova

Commenti: I lost money by using BirdEye and they still wont fix the issues!

Aspetti positivi:

The ability to get more reviews on google

Aspetti negativi:

Lots of issues with integrations and billing but most of all I purchased Yext through them and was given Synup! I was lied to and when I called them out on it they said oh we will give you Yext now, I asked for a refund and they said they were working on it, I found this out at the end of July or beginning of August then I told them I would not be renewing my 25 locations, they then said they would send me a new contract, tried to get me to sign a 3-year contract, I refused and said I wanted to drop down to 10 locations, they then sent me a new contract for one year, I didn't sign, then they auto renewed, I'm reporting them to the state attorney! Also everyone I dealt with was fired or left!

Abby A.
Leasing Professional (USA)
Proprietà immobiliari, 11-50 dipendenti

Birdeye is wonderful!

5 3 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

Birdeye is so helpful for our company. The real time text feature with future prospects makes communication so simple and effective.

Aspetti negativi:

There isn't anything I like "least" about this software. I do wish that text conversations could be assigned to multiple people however.

Mark R.
Senior Rept Mgmt Specialist (USA)

An Essential for Anyone with a Customer-centric Workflow

5 anno scorso

Commenti: I've had Birdeye in my corner for going on 5 years now and they always work to make my job easier. Their team is on the pulse of the situations that arise with my/clients' usage, and it's appreciated every time.

Aspetti positivi:

I like Birdeye's capabilities as a service to allow you more functionality for your clients, whether it's the reports or the tags/tickets you can assign. It's an easy tool to onboard and everyone loves it upon logging in.

Aspetti negativi:

The problems with aggregation of reviews/responses to various other platforms (Yelp, Apts.com, aptRating) can be a bit concerning when reviewing your actions with clients.

Anthony D.
Marketing and Systems Manager (USA)
Proprietà immobiliari, 201-500 dipendenti

Surprise Value and Convenience

5 9 mesi fa

Commenti: Highly flexible ways to get reviews and dialogs as well as organized replies and work flows to keep on top of reputation and prospects...

Aspetti positivi:

Very simple interface navigation, integration with Yardi, lots of customization, great team/support and innovative tools like Chat Bots...

Aspetti negativi:

No cons bc customization allows right sizing...

Diana R.
Marketing Manager (USA)
Vendita al dettaglio, 11-50 dipendenti

Great Software

5 9 mesi fa

Commenti: Overall it's been helping us obtain more reviews and prevent negative reviews before they hit the surface. I really like the direct feedback option because this gives us important consumer insights and a chance to make things right with unhappy clients.

Aspetti positivi:

I like how user friendly the platform is. It is very easy to navigate and learn as a new user.

Aspetti negativi:

The only con I would say is that you have to sign a year long agreement. Although I agree that this is a long term solution, it's nice to have that trial period just in case.

John regan W.
John regan W.
Marketing Director (USA)
Proprietà immobiliari, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Great to get real time compliments via facebook and google from customers! our managers love it.

5 2 anni fa

Commenti: fantastic. Everyone is personalable and knowledgeable.

Aspetti positivi:

The real time alerts, when a customer rates us on Google!

Aspetti negativi:

It was a bit slow to intergrate with our self storage software.

Sophia H.
Sales Rep (USA)
Vendita al dettaglio, 2-10 dipendenti

Birdeye is great!

4 12 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

Birdeye is very easy to use and it has a ton of amazing features. I love that I am able to track all of the different reviews we receive. The customer service that this company provides is also out standing.

Aspetti negativi:

The only downside to Birdeye is that it doesn't integrate with the Edge, the main software system we use in our business.

Risposta di Birdeye

12 mesi fa

Hi Sophia, we love hearing that our support team is taking great care of you. Thank you for being a Birdeye customer!

Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Customer Service Dispatcher & Social Media Maven (USA)
Materiali da costruzione, 2-10 dipendenti

Reviews=Revenue w/BirdEye as Your Guide

5 2 anni fa

Commenti: Prior to using BirdEye, I had the vaguest notion of what entailed the process of online reviewing, HOW people and companies and businesses were actually able to procure such a steady stream of tremendous numbers of reviews and so quickly, in terms of date of service. It was bananas to me! Then, I had the pleasure of having the job of "sending a bird eye" to every one of our customers, right after I was hired, to be Dispatcher at a HVAC company, with absolutely no idea how a bird eye had anything to do with our business. I figured I just was not in on an inside joke and would have to learn that of course. I was given zero instruction other than the aforementioned line, we're talking I had NO IDEA what this was, what I was doing, or how I was going to do what I was supposed to be doing. Well, praise the high heavens and all the birds eyes in the sky that Bird Eye is what it is as I was able to learn EXACTLY what this system was, the importance of timely reviews, and exactly how to do the entire system simply by visiting the BirdEye website that first time. It is THAT intuitive and user-friendly, honestly, it's even FUN.

Aspetti positivi:

Absolutely EVERYTHING. For anyone who is tasked with being responsible for learning, implementing, and maintaining rigorous company reviews, quickly and with little to no instruction, the very reviews that Google proffer up upon searching either the respective company or simply the general industry, the reviews that are responsible for having an enormous impact on our first impression of a company and that are shown to the entire internet, those reviews, THIS exact software, this exact company BirdEye, IS what and all you need. Pinky swear. They have seriously taken this tremendous and immensely important component to a business' success and neatly packaged it into a one-size fits all, super intuitive, beyond simple to use and master and even FUN package. You WILL beast/slay the ever-present review dragon, you WILL please your boss and coworkers, as the reviews, rendered timely, efficient, and simple, keep gushing in. No matter the company's industry or scope of business, BirdEye IS THE eye in the revered review sky. Fly little review master, FLY!

Aspetti negativi:

Honestly, I found using BirdEye to be so fun, I realize I may be quite the outlier there, but as this is such a streamlined and easy set of steps, the same taken for each you send, doing the day's reviews is an almost therapeutic endeavor. I kid not. And I was so so grateful for how quickly I was able to understand and implement the process, having never been inconvenienced or plagued with ANY issues or problems or hiccups, I'd be remiss if I didn't say that may be there should be an appreciation show dedicated that we can call "BirdEye for the Queer AND Straight Guys." No cons.

anno scorso

Wow! Music to our hears! Thank you for taking the time and providing thorough feedback. We are thrilled you're having a positive experience and enjoying the platform.

Jr P.
Partner (USA)
Fonte della recensione

Always growing for the better

5 anno scorso

Commenti: We assist businesses with their online presence and truly enjoy seeing businesses succeed.

Aspetti positivi:

The platform works as expected but most importantly they are always improving fuctionality.

Aspetti negativi:

Keeping up with changes. They are always making adjustments but in the end it is always a better experience and product.

Risposta di Birdeye

anno scorso

We sure do! Feedback is so important to us as it helps us make enhancements and come out with new helpful features.

Utente Verificato
Co-Founder (USA)
Software informatici, 51-200 dipendenti

Experience Management through BirdEye is an awesome experience

5 3 anni fa

Commenti: Decision making is now done with data. The data tells us what needs to change. That makes things easy.

Aspetti positivi:

BirdEye has made experience management a wonderful experience. We manage thousands of locations and this tool gives us the transparency and scale that we need to manage an ever changing technology landscape. It also gives us the flexibility to create and execute campaigns to gather different types of feedback across various channels. The data we receive from our customers is amazing and it allows us to make better business decisions. This software has also made it really easy to identify who needs more customer service training, or changes we need to make to our facilities etc... Love the reporting, two way messaging, review gathering, monitoring and surveys. NPS is also easy to serve.

Aspetti negativi:

Switching from setup to campaigns could be easier.

Nicole B.
Social Media and Marketing Manager (USA)

Terrific Business Software

5 3 anni fa

Commenti: They are always on the ball to provide help and respond to questions. Terrific overall experience. I have recommended your business to other friends who are in business ownership and will continue to recommend you.

Aspetti positivi:

Review organization and management. Internet scanning for reviews.

Aspetti negativi:

I am still a newer user to the software because it is our hygienist who enters in the clients for review requests. I happen to be the individual responsible for review tracking and replying. I did not like a recent situation where the BirdEye software changed our Facebook Profile and Cover photo to match each other, to our logo one morning at 3am. I have talked with BirdEye about this and we are on the same page for the future. We did change our cover photo and profile photo back to the original photos we have selected. We should all be good moving forward now and it did not alter my exceptional rating and perception of BirdEye as a company. We think you are terrific!!!!

3 anni fa

Hi Mary, We are sorry about the FB profile changing! Good news is you can now manage all that within the dashboard, but I totally understand the frustration and glad you got it back to what you wanted quickly! By the way, Flower Mound Dental is one of our favorites!! Thanks for all the recommendations! Don't forget to fill out the referral form so we can pay you for all your referrals! The form is on the website or on the login screen :-).

Lisa S.
Office mangaer (USA)

Are you the best ?

5 3 anni fa

Commenti: Out overall experience has been tremendous! We really care about our patients. We are a husband and wife team and we treat them like our family. We have high skill level too and our team is dedicated too in treating and caring for each patient and when they ask patients to fill out the email when they get it after their appointment, it is always a 5 star review ! It is the best way to show new prospective new patients that are looking to come to a practice that want to be treated that way too ! They want to be listened too , not to be hurt,& they want to understand wants going on . They also want to be able to smile and feel good about themselves again. And do it in a way that they can afford it and we seem to make that work for them . And this birdeye reviews is a way that they express it to us . Get it ! Now ! Unless you suck .... then don’t because people will tell you but maybe that’s good too and then you’ll know that you need to step up your game or fire someone or maybe more than just someone maybe everyone and start over with a whole new team and a new mission statement..... wow ... food for thought 😉

Aspetti positivi:

The software is Easy to use! Just send out an email asking the patients do do a review . Fill in your own questions .

Aspetti negativi:

There is nothing that I don’t like about the software really

Dawn D.
Director of Marketing (USA)

Game Changer

5 anno scorso

Commenti: We have been partners since 2015 and we encourage clients to use the Birdeye technology. Thank you for the quality work that you provide!

Aspetti positivi:

Birdeye has allowed our business owners to exponentially build their online presence and brand reputation through new Google reviews! The automated text message and email makes it super easy and efficient for the business owner and the customer. And our business owners love the feed that can be embedded on their website to showcase the quality reviews submitted.

Aspetti negativi:

It's been a great experience using the product yet we would prefer to have the option to choose whether to have the average rating show ...this seems to be an issue at the start of service where maybe the rating isn't the best it can be until new reviews are generated.

anno scorso

Love it! So glad to hear your clients are loving the testimonial widget! That's a great tool to use to showcase all of their awesome reviews they worked hard for.

Tim S.
General Manager (USA)
Industria edilizia, 11-50 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Greatly increased our online reviews!

5 2 anni fa

Commenti: We are on our second year using Birdeye and we only had around 30 total reviews online and today we have over 600! The program works with our customer management software and automatically sends out review requests after each job so we do not even have to think about it.

Aspetti positivi:

I really like how you can see and respond to all of your reviews in one place instead of having to login to multiple sites to leave replies.

Aspetti negativi:

We integrate with the Service Titan software and sometimes the technician does not come over to show who was on the job related to the review request.

anno scorso

600 reviews, that's awesome!! Thank you so much for sharing and keep up the great work!

Yovana P.
Executive Assistant (USA)
Proprietà immobiliari, 2-10 dipendenti

Greatest Investment for our Company

5 9 mesi fa

Commenti: We have seen such an phenomenal growth with our company. We have tripled our sales and are able to have our amazing clients leave amazing stories on their experience.

Aspetti positivi:

You don't have to be tech savvy to operate software. There's is a lot of training videos that help you though out and a lot of tips to make your job even easier. Their customer service is top notch!

Aspetti negativi:

Make it easier to log in from different browser engines.

Ian B.
Site Director (USA)
Sport, 501-1.000 dipendenti

Excellent Tool for Reputation Management

5 2 anni fa

Commenti: I used to spend lots of time pulling up every review site I could think of in different tabs, averaging all of the responses and scores. Now I can see how our customers view us on one page. Another thing that has saved me lots of headache is that when soliciting an online review (quick and painless with BirdEye!) it gives the customer an option to contact us directly through the platform as opposed to leaving a negative review. This makes it more likely that someone who wants my attention gets it quickly, and it doesn't harm our reputation through a 1 star review.

Aspetti positivi:

The best thing about BirdEye is that I can easily see an overview of all major review sites and my recent reviews in one convenient, easy-to-read dashboard.

Aspetti negativi:

If I have to nitpick, there are some very minor UI/UX issues, but they do not hinder the overall experience and once you know where to find all of the right information, it's an invaluable tool.

2 anni fa

They say time is money, and we are happy to hear that you have been able to gain back time by utilizing the platform. Thank you for using BirdEye as your online reputation management!

Fadia S.
Office Manager (USA)
Ospedali e sistemi sanitari, 11-50 dipendenti

Why walk if you can fly!!!! Use Birdeye

5 3 anni fa

Commenti: Our patients are walking advertisements for our office and Birdeye has been the best method to voice their opinions.

Aspetti positivi:

The benefits outweigh the cost. Using Birdeye has increased our presence socially and physically. One of the best investments I made in our office. Can't say enough about the benefits and the ease of using this product.

Aspetti negativi:

I was hesitant at first to do business with someone who is across the states and would only communicate by phone or email. Little did I know, the staff goes out of their way to answer any questions and if a problem arises and we need assistance, they are on top of the issues quick. I wish I knew about Birdeye sooner. The sky will be the limit

3 anni fa

Fadia, thanks so much for your great feedback. We love that you are benefiting so much from using BirdEye! Sky is definitely the limit for your practice! We're honored you consider BirdEye "one of hte best investments" for your practice! Thanks for being a BirdEye customer!

Amy T.
Owner (USA)
Fonte della recensione

Excellent choice for reputation management with a few other bells & whistles too

4 anno scorso

Commenti: I've had a great experience and again do appreciate the fact that they're swift to help with any problems. Many new features have rolled out lately - all of which we're learning more about so we can use these for clients too.

Aspetti positivi:

Our most favorite part of partnering with and reselling Birdeye is their customer support team. Truly, they're reachable and highly focused on solving any errors or glitches that may arise with anything automated and connected to a myriad of other sites.

Aspetti negativi:

Although not extremely important, the sizing of a client's cover photo (which then displays both on their reviews url along with anytime a review is shared to a FB page) seems to be more work that it should - particularly to make it look great on both mobile and desktop.

anno scorso

Hi Amy, thanks for sharing your feedback! We love that our support team has been taking great care of you. Customer happiness is a core value of ours, so this makes us happy to hear!

Ashley M.
OFFICE MANAGER (USA)
Assicurazioni, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi

Amazing Service!

5 2 anni fa

Commenti: So far we are happy with the service BirdEye provides to our office. We have been working with BirdEye for almost a year now and our reviews have tripled. We had trouble receiving any feedback previously and really wanted a company that can initiate the patient into writing a review good or bad so we can move forward accordingly and with the help of BirdEye getting a review has been an amazing experience form start to finish.

Aspetti positivi:

What I like most about BirdEye is the fact that they are always available to help out immediately! You can reach out and almost instantly one of their representatives are available to answer any questions or concerns you may have.

Aspetti negativi:

BirdEye has been a pleasure! So far so good.

Aaron M.
CEO (USA)

Best Reputation Management Platform

5 2 anni fa

Commenti: I have been working with BirdEye for about 24 months now with multiple clients. I was on the team to originally decide on BirdEye as the reputation management platform for a large medical company. I have since moved on to build a digital marketing agency and recommend BirdEye for any brick-and-mortar business.

Aspetti positivi:

I like the performance. I have worked and continue to work with clients with 1 - 250 different locations with BirdEye, and the growth my clients have achieved is incredible. From the ease of use to the pure engagement rate, everything functions well to drive high-quality leads to businesses, resulting in more and more business.[

Aspetti negativi:

Paying the bill? I mean, if it was free I would like it more. However, the cost is affordable for the benefits it provides. I would love if they had capabilities to work with eCommerce clients to drive product reviews as well.

Jennifer L.
President (USA)

Easy Review Capturing!

5 anno scorso

Commenti: Exceptional service. The product functionality is ever expanding.

Aspetti positivi:

The BirdEye tool makes it so easy for the reviewer to quickly and easily write 5-star reviews!

Aspetti negativi:

No con. But I would love a social media post scheduling tool through The BirdEye Platform

anno scorso

Awesome, thank you for sharing your feedback! We love hearing how seamless the platform is to ask for reviews. :)

Mary D.
Business Manager (USA)

I love my BirdEye

5 3 anni fa

Commenti: We changed the software so that we control who gets a review - We pick them out in the AM. We manage a 5 star on Google and all our reviews are so positive and flattering to the office.

Aspetti positivi:

The ease that any of my staff can present the software and the patient is at ease seeing it isn't a big deal. Lots of patients are afraid the click here, click there platforms, or even before we had BirdEye, us telling them how to do it! This is easy breezy for all!

Aspetti negativi:

There isn't anything I don't not like about it - We were able to custom tailor the software to what we wanted and it's what I got!

3 anni fa

Thanks Mary! We love your dental office is getting such great reviews. We do offer 300+ integrations, but I'm happy to hear you found a way that works specifically for your office! And it looks like you're really rocking it with the reviews. Glad to hear your patients find it "easy breezy"! Thanks for the feedback!