Valutazioni medie

• Nel complesso
  • Servizio clienti

Informazioni su Omnisend

Marketing automation per e-commerce per venditori di e-commerce intelligenti orientati alle vendite per i quali le piattaforme di e-mail marketing generiche non sono più sufficienti.

Ulteriori informazioni su Omnisend

Stai visualizzando 434 recensioni

Maryann A.
Freelancer and online retailer
  • Data della recensione: 21/9/2019

"Excellent email marketing tool"

Commenti: I have been able to communicate with my customers and stay connected with them. Omnisend has made it possible to send emails with ease, set up campaigns and monitor traffic on my store.

Vantaggi: Email marketing has always been one task I love to avoid because I thought it required a lot of settings. When I got introduced to Omnisend, it has been a relief. I love its simplicity and it doesn't require setting ups. Its quick to start with and most importantly its user friendly. Omnisend allows me to grow my business through email marketing and also have the ability to build landing pages.

Inconvenienti: It would be great to have RSS integrated email for blog posts. It would also save time to tag your group of customers instead of creating a separate list.

• Data della recensione: 21/9/2019
Diana O.
Articoli sportivi, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 3/8/2019

"Is Omnisend right for you?"

Commenti: Omnisend has made my email marketing automated so I spend less time on the emails.

Vantaggi: I have been using several email campaign providers for the past 10 years yet none have had the best customer service, a simple set up and amazing templates that you can customize. As a newbie to the software it can be intimidating but the youtube videos are so helpful. If you get stuck Omnisend has great customer service very polite and they respond very quickly. It was also easy to set up. I had to use an API to transfer my information to Omnisend so I just followed the directions. The Omnisend directions give you print screens so it makes it that much easier to follow. Lastly, Omnisend has easy to use templates just drag and drop. Thank you, creators, of Omnisend for taking the time to hear what the email marketers need!

Inconvenienti: This software is easy to use and can feel that you are doing something wrong. Also if you need major tech support they do take a day to answer and that can be stressful if you need them as soon as possible.

Angela N.
Artigianato, Lavoratore autonomo
  • Data della recensione: 27/6/2020

"So easy to use!"

Commenti: I fully admit that I am not using Omnisend to the full extent that I should be. My email campaigns are sporadic at best, but when I go in to create a new email campaign, it's super easy. My email list has grown, and I'm not tearing my hair out in frustration. There are loads of features that I have yet to explore, and I know I'll need to sign up for the paid version in order to do that, but for beginners, I definitely recommend Omnisend over Mailchimp.

Vantaggi: I'm not tech-illiterate, but Mailchimp frustrated me to no end (for years!). When Shopify and Mailchimp broke up, I switched to Omnisend, and learned to use it and send out an email campaign within a couple of hours. It was so easy!

Inconvenienti: I started using the free trial, and then just stayed on the free version, so I think that some of the things I set up may not be working properly. It would have been nice to have a breakdown of which features are now turned off, but that is mostly just my own fault for not looking into it.

• Data della recensione: 27/6/2020
John B.
Beni di consumo, Lavoratore autonomo
  • Data della recensione: 2/8/2019

"Promising, but still a lot of work to do."

Commenti: Meh is the best way to describe it. I'm using a number of the features but do not have confidence I'm using it correctly or well. Getting support in a timely and sufficent manner is abysmal at best. Chat doesn't cut it for the depth of insight I'm looking for. Not nearly as resposonsive or interactice as it can and should be.

Vantaggi: The apps integration with Shopify is what appealed most to me, and it appears to be fairly full featured. I was transitioning from MailChimp and needed a solution that offered turnkey engagment tools i.e. pop-up, automation workflows and email.

Inconvenienti: Frankly, it's not nearly as intuitive as it should be, not the tools of the help system.

Jade A.
Content creator
Salute, benessere e fitness, Lavoratore autonomo
  • Data della recensione: 21/4/2020

"Best email service for new bloggers!"

Commenti: Amazing! Even the customer service is really good.

Vantaggi: I love how easy it is to use this email service. I used Mailchimp for years, and struggled with the outdated features. There was nothing keeping me loyal to Mailchimp so I looked around for a new email service. I used plenty of email services (mailjet, sendinblue, Mailchimp) out there before I came across Omnisend. Mailchimp sucks - just trying to create 1 email takes forever because it’s so laggy. Mailjet is ridiculously buggy and has no brand customisation which is obviously a major aspect when creating brand loyalty and trust with your subscribers. Omnisend is by far the best. And on their free plan you get 15,000 emails FREE per month, which is a crazy amount for FREE! But the most amazing feature has to be the unlimited subscribers - now this is the biggest benefit, because most email services charge you depending on how many subscribers you have. Which for a blogger SUCKS because it’s almost as if they are punishing you as you get more and more successful!

Inconvenienti: Honestly, I’ve been using Omnisend for a few months now and I can’t think of anything I dislike about the service. After using so many crappy email services, I can’t believe I didn’t find Omnisend sooner.

• Data della recensione: 21/4/2020
Nate P.
Director of Operations
  • Data della recensione: 4/8/2019

"seamless marketing platform with Affordable pricing"

Commenti: Great experience and enjoy the consistent and reliable automated email marketing that frees up my time

Vantaggi: The seamless experience and its simplicity in the to design and automate email campaigns, and forms.

Inconvenienti: The email templates that you build do not always look the same when you open them on mobile devices. Specifically, I noticed the mail app on Apple Iphone's do not display the email in the same way that the gmail app would display it.

• Data della recensione: 4/8/2019
Kimberly H.
Entrepreneur
  • Data della recensione: 3/8/2019

"Omnisend - A good alternative to Mailchimp"

Commenti: Our small business has been a paid user of Omnisend for 2 years now and I really love how everything works well and get our mailers and abandoned cart emails delivered to customers' inboxes on time!

Vantaggi: I like that the staff are very prompt and attentive to our inquiries and that the email automation actually works (not being categorised as 'spam' by email providers) with reports of opening and clicking rate.

Inconvenienti: I wish there was a one-click button option for us to request for installation or integration of the Omnisend mailers with our website as it is quite frustrating to have to manually request in the chat system everytime we change our site template. Apart from that, I think it would be good if the automation form could auto-generate a promo code everytime a customers registers a valid email address with us so customers do not have to wait for the email containing the discount to purchase with us.

Jess L.
Editor-In-Chief
Fotografia, 13-50 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 7/8/2019

"OmniSend, is a god send! "

Vantaggi: There is a lot that OmniSend does extremely well, we used to use Klaviyo in the past and it was an absolute nightmare, the interface was disgusting and so clunky to use. When we swapped to OmniSend, we honestly will never go back to anything else. OmniSend's interface and ease of use are insane for the price that you pay. Would 100% recommend it to any of my colleagues and continually do!

Inconvenienti: As a company with a very strong focus on how things look, there are a few design additions I think that could be added, along with some pre-created templates that are filled with content. Something similar to how MailChimp does it? Just a suggestion!

Fraser N.
Marketing e pubblicità, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 22/12/2019

"Good email service for shopify sites"

Commenti: Once a template is established it makes running a newsletter easier than some competitors - very quick and easy to send out and was a better choice than Mailchimp for an ecommerce brand

Vantaggi: It makes good looking emails very quickly and integrates well with Shopify. Support is also very quick and helpful

Inconvenienti: It does not have very good selection of optin forms and the formatting available is quite poor so this could definitely be improved

• Data della recensione: 22/12/2019
Filippo D.
Principal Software Engineer
Opere pubbliche, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 3/8/2019

"Easy newsletter for shopify customers and not only"

Vantaggi: Omnisend allows you to define complex automatic communication workflow with different channels: email, SMS, push, facebook, you name it. The template editing is not the best, but still quite powerful and intuitive.

Inconvenienti: The signup workflow from Shopify works only for customers signed up via the form, not for customers that signed up during an order. This cause quite a lot of friction, I hope they will add the order as a trigger in the future. To use the more advanced channels like SMS, push notification and Facebook messages, you need to pay a more expensive plan. For a small business, it may be not possible.

Andrea K.
Owner/Designer
Moda e articoli di abbigliamento, Lavoratore autonomo
  • Data della recensione: 2/8/2019

"Good App - lots of options, good support & easy to set up "

Vantaggi: I love the live view of the software & find it captures much more data than I ever did on MailChimp as to who has clicked through & actions taken. The abandoned cart in particular is way more effective than mailchimp ever waas. After years of having a social media company manage my newsletter, I moved to ominsend when MailChimp stopped working with Shopify. I was able to manage the migration myself and support was excellent, from simple questions too difficult set up's questions. I like the many options for follow up drip series of follow-ups, abandoned carts, re-engaging customers. Love the gift box (although I do wish redirect/answer didn't go to a non-secure link as this comes up on my antivirus every time) & scratch & win. The base price of this app is reasonable and offers a lot of options included with it.

Inconvenienti: I love that this app has pop up's built-in but I wish they were more customizable to my theme. The wheel for example doesn't go with my color scheme so I haven't been using it. I have been trying to build a pop up exit offer to link to a quiz but can't get it to look right or work. I have tried several but have never put any into use as they either don't match my colour theme or I can't get them to do look how I want. I would like to see an overall metric that shows growth of my entire list instead of giving stats by each catagory such as automation, campaigns etc. While this info is great I would like to see the overall list growth as an additional stat as I watch the size of my list growth each week. The base price is reasonable but the next step up is a huge leap. I tried the upper price option for a month but found I wasn't making progress with the sms & messenger portion. It costs so much more I downgraded as it isn't affordable to test out. The ala carte add on's for these are way to expensive to acutally use (a person may as well just upgrade). I would like to see these options a bit more affordable as they take some time to build & start seeing results. There are apps that do messenging, sms & text at no charge or minimal/month & while I prefer to have everything under one app I would go with a less expensive due to the big leap in price. Would like to see loyalty program integrated

Justin J.
  • Data della recensione: 21/10/2018

"Not Bad... I like some of it, but they raised priced significantly this past year...."

Commenti: so, so... again as I have stated, I am ok with a price increase from companies as I realize companies need to improve margins and top-line sales revenue, but as a customer of theirs for nearly 2 years and glowing recommendations to my friends/ colleagues in the industry... I no longer recommend the product as you can get more value for your dollar for what they now charge. But for me at this time, their hooks are in tight at this point, so Im stuck for the moment but will be looking for a new platform to switch to soon unless they reduce their price which I know they wont AND/ OR improve the value for what I am now having to spend.

Vantaggi: Not Bad... I like the product and have been using it for 2 1/2 years - and I signed up originally because the price was great, but now, I don't love the platform for the price they now charge. The company raised the price significantly this past year... when I say significantly, I mean close to 400% -- and nothing really really changed for the price increase. I would have switched platforms actually because I don't like the following features, or lack thereof for the price they now charge: - Lack of themes like pre-built Black Friday, Holiday, Cyber Monday, etc themes
- You have to re-fill in your social media information each/ every time you send a new email campaign
- Email templates they do have are somewhat dated, and are not fresh/ modern

Inconvenienti: - Lack of themes like pre-built Black Friday, Holiday, Cyber Monday, etc themes
- Email templates they do have are somewhat dated, and are not fresh/ modern

• Data della recensione: 21/10/2018
Taylor S.
Marketing Specialist
Prodotti alimentari e bevande, 13-50 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 2/8/2019

"Omnisend HELPED our online revenue"

Commenti: Our overall online revenue has really skyrocketed since using Omnisend. Before we were just relying on social media posts when it came to online marketing. With Omnisend we are now GURANTEED to hit the inbox of everyone who has purchased from us and wants updates. This is the exact audience who will purchase from us again all due to our Omnisend e-blasts!

Vantaggi: I find that Omnisend works really great for our small company! I love that we can track our sales from our campaigns and show that the cost of Omnisend is really paying for itself from the revenue we receive from our e-blasts! Overall it is a pretty simple interface and we choose to use it over other larger email marketing programs.

Inconvenienti: I'm not extremely knowledgeable about coding. I find that when I use the "Featured Items" template on mobile devices it stacks the items rather than keeping them in a row as displayed on desktop. I would really like if this feature kept my elements in a row because otherwise it makes my email very lengthy.

Maile U.
Moda e articoli di abbigliamento, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Prova gratuita
  • Data della recensione: 7/8/2019

"I've been impressed so far"

Commenti: I'm hoping that having a reliable email marketing app will help me to send more regular emails to my customer list...and I am certain that will help my sales. So far so good.

Vantaggi: The emails are easy to put together using their interface, and most importantly, they are beautiful. For a company like mine (selling jewelry online), that is extremely important. I am always short on time, so any software that makes marketing easier for a reasonable price is attractive to me. I've been impressed so far by Omnisend. I've tried multiple email marketing apps, and this one is my favorite to date.

Inconvenienti: I am not entirely familiar with all the ins and outs of Omnisend yet, so I don't think I can speak to any structural issues or large problems it might have. They might be there, but so far I haven't seen any. There are features I'd like to see that Omnisend doesn't yet offer, like integrating with review apps to include snippets of reviews in abandoned cart emails. But maybe they will include that at some future point.

Nick H.
Beni di consumo, Lavoratore autonomo
  • Data della recensione: 2/8/2019

"Best email marketing software that I've used!"

Commenti: My overall experience with Omnisend has been amazing. This software has allowed me to automate my email marketing and start building relationships with customers and everyone else who comes in contact with my brand.

Vantaggi: I love that it gives me the ability to visualize my automated workflows before building them out. It allows me to craft our brand experience and customize it for different groups of people.

Inconvenienti: Honestly, nothing. So far it has all of the features that I need and more.

Svetlana O.
Prodotti alimentari e bevande, Lavoratore autonomo
  • Data della recensione: 8/8/2019

"Easy to use, saves time"

Commenti: quick and easy marketing and saves a lot of my time

Vantaggi: I like how Omnisend helps me to market my products and increase my sales. Email marketing, push notifications, scratch cards, reports, contact list updates...

Inconvenienti: when you need to go back if you forgot something, no option to open the next step in new tab

• Data della recensione: 8/8/2019
Cauley S.
Prodotti alimentari e bevande, 13-50 dipendenti

"What a find!"

Commenti: On-boarding was a breeze and the templates to create emails are very easy and great looking. The integration with Shopify and the capabilities in automation are very strong. I was able to replicate workflows I previously had in HubSpot (a tool that can cost $11,000+ annually) with no issue at all. Prior to Omnisend I was in MailChimp for a couple months after leaving HubSpot due to not being able to justify the cost. I'm very pleased to have found Omnisend.

Vantaggi: I've used many tools int he past, including MailChimp and HubSpot, and Omni send is by far the the more powerful email template/creative platform.

Inconvenienti: Not much to say negative. Maybe the ability to send MMS in addition to SMS messages. When talking to existing and engaged customers it would be nice to be able to include graphically based messages. Would also be nice to be able to put messaging on hold for a defined amount of time for active clients that let us know they are traveling or can't order for some reason. We are a weekly service so that request from our clients is pretty common.

Jess L.
Creative and Marketing Director
Beni di consumo, 13-50 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 3/8/2019

"OmniSend is perfect for Shopify connection. "

Vantaggi: I like that OmniSend links perfectly with Shopify, we used to use MailChimp and since have made the swap due to MailChimp cutting off the connection. However we don't regret the change whatsoever, and OmniSend's interface is easy to use and train new staff on.

Inconvenienti: I feel like there are some areas that OmniSend could improve on mainly when it comes to customisation, as a graphic designer, there are some features lacking such as kerning and whatnot that would take OmniSend to the same level as competitors such as MailChimp.

Elena D.
Moda e articoli di abbigliamento, Lavoratore autonomo
  • Data della recensione: 2/8/2019

"Great tool for email marketing"

Vantaggi: Its clean, very easy to use, very intuitive and provides great reports...

Inconvenienti: I´m still missing some key functionalities like integrated web-forms to incorporate into my website and eliminate the need for other additional middle-man apps to collect all my leads...

Mary M.
Marketing Director
Cosmetica, 2-10 dipendenti

"Great all-in-one app"

Vantaggi: I love the Live View so that I can see which products are being removed from the cart most often. I also love how easy it is to set up my marketing automations. Super user-friendly!

Inconvenienti: I wish it would allow you to create a custom e-mail template that you can use to create future campaigns. I end up having to start from scratch every time.

Cassidy C.
  • Data della recensione: 3/8/2019

"PERFECT for my boutique!!"

Commenti: Awesome app, awesome features! SO glad I made the switch.

Vantaggi: This is such a user friendly platform. I love how I can connect the app right to my shopify site and it makes generating emails SO easy. The live view on the app is also intriguing to watch. I have several automation set up through Omnisend and I have never had any issues with them!

Inconvenienti: I haven't really ran into any issues yet! I am getting into more custom work, so hopefully it will be pretty simple to insert some pieces created in Illustrator right to Omnisend.

Lisa K.
Marketing Director
  • Data della recensione: 1/3/2018

"Pretty easy to use and love the price"

Commenti: We get a lot of good open rates and lots of clicks from Omnisend. Compared to what we previously used, I can definitely see with the reports that we're making quite more than before and it's been growing steadily. So good price, great ROI and of course fantastic customer support.

Vantaggi: I've gotta say that they really know how to make an "easy to use" product. I read all these 5 star reviews before I got the app and really I thought it was, you know, marketing stuff but...once you like connect it to your store then you're pretty ready to go. I played around with the newsletter maker and it was easy. really easy. I had mailchimp before and really it took me like hours just to figure out where i was. this one...20 minutes i think I was done. Also, price is amazing and really works with our budget.

Inconvenienti: thre are some features they're missing that I'd like. i know that facebook is important and it would be nice if they could make it easier to create facebook ads based on user info that we already have. but i guess they're working on it, so we'll see how it goes.

• Data della recensione: 1/3/2018
Brady H.
Brand Experience Manager
Vendita al dettaglio, 51-200 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 5/8/2019

"Mailchimp Migrant"

Vantaggi: Love the ease of use when designing emails. The user interface is also pleasantly smooth and simple to navigate. The design and branding of the platform translates to the default design options during email creation as well. That makes our job much easier because we don't have to do a ton of a work to make something look good.

Inconvenienti: The only real con I can think of is it's not really set up for enterprise/agency use quite yet. If you happen to use the same email address on multiple accounts, the multi-brand navigation is there. But if you use different email addresses, it seems you have to log out and log back in.

• Data della recensione: 5/8/2019
Cindy C.
Artigianato, 2-10 dipendenti
  • Data della recensione: 6/8/2019

"Great Software for the Price"

Commenti: Our over all experience has been very non eventful, which for me is good!

Vantaggi: After much research, and using another software that became very expensive, I switched to Omnisend. I saved about 50% over the cost of the other software. We send out at least once a month emails. They can be schedule out and this is great. We also have several automations in place that work well. We are able to clone or duplicate previous campaign emails, allowing for a smooth set up of newer emails without having to rebuild each new email. Integrates great with our Shopify platform.

Inconvenienti: We did loose a few features for some of the automations when we switched, but what we lost compared to what we saved financially, was very minimal. Automations have more of a learning curve when setting them up, but we have been able by trial and error to figure them out.

• Data della recensione: 6/8/2019
Katrin L.

"Omnisend Review"

Commenti: So far it's been great, i've participated in the webinar and the staff seems nice.

Vantaggi: Easy migrating from Mailchimp. Easy to use interface, and great customer service.

Inconvenienti: I wish I could embed video that was playable in the email. Perhaps more options for the custom HTML blocks