Informazioni su HubEngage

A feature rich employee communication and engagement platform for mobile apps, intranets, digital displays and emails.

Ulteriori informazioni su HubEngage

Servizio clienti
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

HubEngage ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,6 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 8 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Filtra le recensioni (8)

Ordina per

Hai già usato HubEngage?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (8)

Allie
Allie
CEO (USA)
E-learning, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi
Fonte della recensione

An excellent employee mobile app

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: HubEngage offers a great mobile application with a customizable interface for just $1.00 per employee per month.

Aspetti negativi:

They should offer an unlimited price after so many people because it can be expensive. Remove the min. for those paying a higher monthly price

Ryan
Territory Executive (Canada)
Beni di consumo, 501-1.000 dipendenti

Hub Engage Easy to use

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: Great experience. All in one company chat board.

Aspetti positivi:

How easy it was to use. Very collaborative

Aspetti negativi:

I still have not found anything that I do not like about it

Musliah
Musliah
Human Resources Executive (Malaysia)
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Istruzione superiore, 5.001-10.000 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi

Connecte with team

3,0 mese scorso Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

The feature and tools structure is well-rounded and is only going to get better. Even though we can't access many of the functions, they exist, and we are beginning to engage them more frequently and try to get the best from the software.

Aspetti negativi:

Excel's question formatting seemed unappealing to me. However, with the support staff's help, I developed a functional structure for our organization and appealed to my supervisor. So there isn't a problem anymore.

Kevin
Assistant to the President (USA)
Ambiente ed energie rinnovabili, 501-1.000 dipendenti

Good Tool for Engagement / Some Features Slow to Mature

4,0 anno scorso

Aspetti positivi:

The platform allows our Team Members from across all of our locations to interact and share what is going on in their area. We have seen an increase in engagement with almost 2/3 of our Team Members active on the app.

Aspetti negativi:

HubEngage is constantly working on new features to improve the app. They often seek input from the customer in order to build their queue for improvement. Overall, we appreciate the continuous improvement mindset; however, some of the features and upgrades have been a little bumpy on the rollout. One feature in particular that we have struggled with for a while is the ability to seamlessly upload videos without having to have an administrator help facilitate in the backend of the system. They are working on smoothing out this feature; however, in its current state it is not as easy to use as some of the social media platforms people are used to.

Lizz
VP of Team Member Engagement (USA)
Industria alberghiera, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti

Customer Service at Its Best

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: It has been a wonderful experience from beginning to end. If you are thinking about a product to bring your team together this is it. I would be happy to speak with anyone about my experience. [SENSITIVE CONTENT]

Aspetti positivi:

If I could give Customer Service more than 5 stars a would. This product is user friendly and has really brought my team together. The service from the support team has been exemplary. I could not ask for more.

Aspetti negativi:

I did not like the formatting of the surveys in excel. But the support team assisted me in creating a format that not only worked for us but that my boss loved. So not an issue.

Frank
Sr. Director of Human Resources (USA)
Settore automobilistico, 5.001-10.000 dipendenti

HubEngage Service

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: Overall experience has been excellent. No regrets we selected HubEngage. The Service and Support are prompt and exceptional

Aspetti positivi:

All of them. The program is robust and continuing improving. There are many features and we can't even get to them, but they are there and we are starting to use more.

Aspetti negativi:

None. The implementation was a bit cumbersome for us, but not because of the team at Hub. The cumbersome implementation was because of getting all our administrators to use the tool

Steven
Sr. Corporate Comms Specialist (USA)
Trasporti/Trasporto merci/Ferrovie, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti

Staying Connected

5,0 8 mesi fa

Commenti: Great product!

Aspetti positivi:

Ease of use, connecting with employees. Great product to use!

Aspetti negativi:

More reward features, give back and recognize teams.

USA
Ha utilizzato il software per: Non specificato
Fonte della recensione

Awesome solution for employee mobile applications!

5,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: HubEngage offers more features than other similar platforms and at a fraction of the price! The apps incorporate robust segmentation, interactive experiences, gamification, scavenger hunts and geo-targeting, and a highly customizable implementation!