Da 15 anni aiutiamo le aziende italiane
a scegliere i migliori software

Informazioni su Vagaro

Utilizza il software e le applicazioni Vagaro per saloni per ricevere prenotazioni, elaborare pagamenti, inviare promemoria e commercializzare la tua attività. Prezzo di partenza: 25 $ al mese.

Ulteriori informazioni su Vagaro

Aspetti positivi:

I like the professional view and the ease with integration.

Aspetti negativi:

Poor customer service with and attitude. Difficult to use for for more then 1-2 people.

Valutazioni di Vagaro

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
4,6
Servizio clienti
4,6
Caratteristiche
4,6
Rapporto qualità-prezzo
4,7

Lo consiglieresti?

9,1/10

Vagaro ha una valutazione complessiva di 4,7 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 3.387 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Hai già usato Vagaro?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Filtra le recensioni (3.387)

Christie
Owner
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Sport, Lavoratore autonomo
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni
Fonte della recensione

Makes My Business & Life Scheduling Much Easier

4,0 3 anni fa
Sottotitoli in italiano disponibili nel lettore video
Folloni
Folloni
IMPIEGATO (Italia)
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Trasporti/Trasporto merci/Ferrovie, 201-500 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Prova gratuita
Fonte della recensione

No grazie

3,0 anno scorso

Aspetti positivi:

All'inizio benino poi...diciamo che è un esperienza negativa, molto negativa ma è personale e sicuramente avro avuto iella io

Aspetti negativi:

E passato qualche settimana è quello che poteva andare male è andata peggioSpero sia stata solo la mia esperienza

Gioacchino
Gioacchino
Studente universitario (Italia)
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Servizi e tecnologie dell'informazione, Lavoratore autonomo
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi
Fonte della recensione

Gestione clienti stellare

4,0 8 mesi fa

Commenti: Avendo svolto un tirocinio in una spa come ingegnere informatico, ho potuto usufruire di Vagaro con comodità. Dopo il primo mese di tutoraggio ho potuto gestire le prenotazioni dei clienti al meglio. Gli appuntamenti vengono calendarizzati in modo veloce ed efficace e l'esistenza dell'app rende tutto più semplice. Approvato.

Aspetti positivi:

Prenotazioni online facili ed immediate, ottima calendarizzazione

Aspetti negativi:

Molto difficile capire tutte le funzionalità a primo impatto

Niel Winston
Niel Winston
REMOTASKS PILOT TEAM (Filippine)
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Architettura e urbanistica, 10.000+ dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Prova gratuita
Fonte della recensione

My honest review for vagaro

5,0 2 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: Vagaro is easy to use website very satisfying and not very expensive when it comes in payments i like vagaro i highly recommend it to the buyers im so happy using vagaro

Aspetti positivi:

Vagaro is easy to use website very satisfying and not very expensive when it comes in payments i like vagaro i highly recommend it to the buyers im so happy using vagaro

Aspetti negativi:

Vagaro is easy to use website very satisfying and not very expensive when it comes in payments i like vagaro i highly recommend it to the buyers im so happy using vagaro

Rachel
Manager (USA)
Servizi ai consumatori, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni
Fonte della recensione

User Friendly

4,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Commenti: Overall, we are happy with Vagaro and the support we receive.

Aspetti positivi:

Vagaro fits our needs for our spray tanning and teeth whitening business. Very user friendly and improvements are always being made. Customer service is excellent.

Aspetti negativi:

On a few rare occasions over the past 4 years that Vagaro has gone down during business hours, it completely disables our business. Can't see the calendar or check out clients.

Utente Verificato
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Relazioni pubbliche e comunicazioni, 11-50 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Prova gratuita
Fonte della recensione
Fonte: GetApp

Vagaro is a double edged sword

3,0 mese scorso Nuova

Commenti: when i pointed this stuff out to support, they gaslighted me pretty hard, saying if I wanted that sort of functionality (not having my clients have to perform 3-5 clicks to get to the right service/product) that i should buy their hosted web design? ummm no im good i dont want to build a website on their platform They seem friendly but if you ask any technical questions they have been trained to sidestep them and offer solutions that are more beneficial to Vagaro than your spa/salon etc. Be careful!!!

Aspetti positivi:

pretty straightforward to setup - the onboarding was weird bc they wouldn't allow multiple stakeholders to attend the onboarding meeting from multiple accounts?

Aspetti negativi:

You should carefully decide whether you want to support Vagaro - here's why. The #1 reason we initially were looking at integrating Vagaro into our business was seamless bookings. They offer a pretty robust backend that makes it easy to add products/services and schedule them to a calendar. Unfortunately, if you want a very frictionless experience for your potential customers to book an appointment, there is a dangerous trade-off. #1: where your reviews live Vagaro's software prominently highlights / promotes leaving reviews on THEIR platform, which in the end benefits Vagaro's landing pages (which they rank on Google for local services, then they promote your competitors to that platform) #2 if you want to direct link to specific services or products you sell with a booking widget, you can't do that on your own website. You have to generate a link and send people to Vagaro.com This is problematic because now your potential customer/client is on a website which advertises your competitors.

Risposta di Vagaro

mese scorso

Thank you for sharing your insights and concerns regarding your experience with Vagaro. We strive to provide the best possible service, and your feedback is invaluable to us. At Vagaro, we offer personalized onboarding sessions for a one-on-one experience, along with weekly live webinars designed to help multiple users become familiar with our software. Additionally, you have the option to create direct links to your services in your Service/Class menu. It's important to note that your landing page features your business only. We value transparency and continuous improvement. Your feedback plays a crucial role in our efforts to enhance our software. You can submit suggestions and ideas for improvement on feedback.vagaro.com. Rest assured, we take your concerns seriously and are committed to addressing them to the best of our ability. Your satisfaction is our priority, and we appreciate your ongoing support.

Utente Verificato
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Servizi ai consumatori, Lavoratore autonomo
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni
Fonte della recensione
Fonte: GetApp

Vagaro gets the job done.. ALWAYS SEEM TO IMPROVE

4,0 2 mesi fa

Commenti: Overall it has been satisfactory, which is why I am still here. The inconvenience of setting up another platform has not been worth the move to another platform

Aspetti positivi:

Ease of use, consistency of good customer service and added features

Aspetti negativi:

High email/text marketing costs, high rates to process payments, inability to credit/rollover unused portion of marketing plan ( ie. if I pay for 5k emails and only use 2k, it would be nice to allow rollover of unused portion) Especially due to the fact that there have been many glitches or unexplained sends that were not actually sent!! We have so much wasted money due to this

Alyssa
Veterinary Technician (Saint Kitts e Nevis)
Medicina veterinaria, 11-50 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni
Fonte della recensione

Avid vagaro user

5,0 2 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

I am fortunate enough that all the cosmetic places I go to (hair, nail, eyebrows, spay) use the Vagaro software. There I have been using Vagaro for years and I love it. It is easy to use, they remind me of appointments and I can add multiple services to my cart. It's easy for me to share with friends and family as well, and it is just as easy to follow with the older generation.

Aspetti negativi:

I like the dark mode featuers on iPhone and Vagaro does not have that but that is not a big deal. Other than that, I have no complaints. It is easy to schedule, cancel appointments and see when your providers have availability.

Penny
Owner Creator (USA)
Salute, benessere e fitness, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Prova gratuita
Fonte della recensione

Trial Happy!

5,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Commenti: So good so far! I am excited to go live soon!

Aspetti positivi:

Entire setup process was easier than I thought

Aspetti negativi:

The unfortunate essential initial time-consuming acclimation to something new

Shalonda
Nail Technician (USA)
Cosmetica, Lavoratore autonomo
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi
Fonte della recensione

Alternative considerate:

Ease with Client Needs

5,0 3 settimane fa Nuova

Aspetti positivi:

I love how easy and seamless it is to use the application. Especially for my clients.

Aspetti negativi:

I do not have any dislike so far about Vagaro.

John
Owner (USA)
Medicina alternativa, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni
Fonte della recensione

Vagaro takes online appointment scheduling to a whole new level

5,0 2 mesi fa Nuova

Commenti: I really enjoy how the team helps me get through virtually anything I have encountered so far of running my business. With the expansion to 2 other states I felt at ease and comfortable moving forward with them. You will be well taken care of with the Vagaro system and team.

Aspetti positivi:

The features just blow me away. I could spend a year implementing all the options and still get more. The customer service team is sensational and always there.

Aspetti negativi:

Just learning all the options to handle for customer/clientele management. There is a lot to learn with the Vagaro product. It takes time to absorb it all, but it is definitely worth it or I would not be still with them years later. I am proud to say I use their service to not only you but my clients.

Christopher
Personal Trainer (USA)
Salute, benessere e fitness, Lavoratore autonomo
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 1 anno
Fonte della recensione

Great product.

5,0 4 settimane fa Nuova

Commenti: Easy to learn, easy to set up. Took less than 3 weeks to really understand the product.

Aspetti positivi:

Easy to use. Absolutely user friendly. The mobile app is really good.

Aspetti negativi:

Don't really have anything bad to say except I would like to clear my client's cancelation history.

Amber
director (USA)
Arti dello spettacolo, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 1 anno
Fonte della recensione

great management tool

5,0 mese scorso Nuova

Commenti: my overall experience has been great since using it for calendar purposes

Aspetti positivi:

it's a great management tool for small businesses who needs to keep track of customers and sales

Aspetti negativi:

the least i like about it is the adding of employees should be made simpler

Marissa
owner (USA)
Salute, benessere e fitness, 11-50 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni
Fonte della recensione

Alternative considerate:

After 7 years with another booking software, we switched to Vagaro in 2019 and have been very happy

5,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: We really like Vagaro. We have improved/streamlined our online booking thanks to it.

Aspetti positivi:

The interface is easy to navigate and is much more client-user friendly than other booking software. And Daily Deals are great!

Aspetti negativi:

Vagaro still doesn't have a lot of little features/extensions that would make doing business even easier, but they keep adding new things, which is helpful.

Utente Verificato
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Salute, benessere e fitness, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 1 anno
Fonte della recensione
Fonte: GetApp

Small Business owners, look elsewhere

2,0 2 anni fa

Commenti: See above.

Aspetti positivi:

Cheaper than others, but you get what you pay for in that it is glitchy and customer support is incompetent in troubleshooting.

Aspetti negativi:

POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE AND LACK OF EFFECTIVE SOLUTIONS. GLITCHY SOFTWARE. Vagaro USED to be a viable solution, but it is glitchy and tech support is (respectfully) incompetent when it comes to troubleshooting. It has been 4 days now of lost revenue and frustrated clients for my business. The only option that your customer service has been giving me is that they are trying to "replicate" the issue but haven't come up with a reasonable solution. They sent the issue to the developers two days ago. By the time we expect a response, it will be one week of lost revenue. We have had over a DOZEN clients report that they aren't able to complete checkout and all they keep getting is a "spinning red wheel." The solution offered by your tech support was to "refresh their cache," and to "change browsers" which is an unreasonable option to even offer, since there are clients who may not be even reporting issues and won't have that direction from us. No one from Vagaro has openly admitted that their is an issue with the software. This is inauthentic as how can over a dozen clients have issues with their web browsers or history(#gaslight)? It's clearly on your end yet no one has owned up to it at Vagaro. We are looking to switch due to lack of transparency, effective customer service and technical support.

HEATHER
Owner/Massage Therapist (USA)
Cosmetica, Lavoratore autonomo
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi
Fonte della recensione
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Alternative considerate:

Smart choice

4,0 4 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

I love how easy the setup is. Vagaro walks you through every part of the software so you know exactly what to do and how to use it. Additional features are more advance. Love the build in marketing features and how easy it was to link to my personal website.

Aspetti negativi:

cost of additional features. started at $25/ month now to get everything I need I was close to what I was paying for other software companies. However, the customer service is far better.

Risposta di Vagaro

4 anni fa

Hello Heather, We are very pleased to hear you are happy with our software and our Support team! You are correct, the price does incrementally increase with the level of use - Vagaro is $25 a month for a single user and $10 for each additional user on your account up to seven total users. Anything above and beyond seven users are free. We also offer premium features such as credit card processing, email & text marketing, online forms and check-in app which attract an additional fee. Our Support staff is here to answer any additional questions you may have or walk you through the full functionality of the software, to ensure you are getting the most value for your money. Don't hesitate to reach out to us via phone at (925) 464-1932, or send an email to [email protected] and one of our agents will respond quickly. Regards, Dan C.

Christy
Salon Owner (USA)
Vendita al dettaglio, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi
Fonte della recensione
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Alternative considerate:

I love the format of the software

4,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: I love that I do not need other services like Demand Force or Square for invoices and Gift Card Sales when using Vagaro. I can now customize Vargaro to do the same things in 1 software and in 1 payment per month!

Aspetti positivi:

I love that the software is able to customized to my salon company needs. I love the email and text message marketing. I am still learning the program and all the add on services available. This month my 2 favorite features have been the invoice capability to be able to sell products to our clients while shut down for 30 days and then the ability to email & text clients of the current status of the salon closure.

Aspetti negativi:

Reports are either not as detailed as I need or trying to pull collected information. For example, I wish I could pull a list of new clients who visited our company last month. I also wish I could mas tag a group of clients like tag all customers who bought "Color and haircut" or a specific product. Ability to mass tag would give my more marketing power as I listed in what I love most about the software.

Risposta di Vagaro

4 anni fa

Hi Christy, thank you for sharing your feedback. Feedback like this helps us make our software even better, so thank you for taking the time to let us know what you love!

Caitlyn
Owner (USA)
Salute, benessere e fitness, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni
Fonte della recensione
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Alternative considerate:

Recommend

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Vagaro helps me organize all of my forms, treatment notes, and private yoga notes all in one safe place.

Aspetti positivi:

I use this software to manage my yoga and massage business. It is a very affordable option that offers the same features as other software for less than half the price. I've turned several friends on to this software and they all agree it is easy to use and easy on the wallet.

Aspetti negativi:

Most of my qualms with this software have been updated and fixed! They are constantly adding to the capabilities.

Risposta di Vagaro

4 anni fa

Hi Caitlyn, thank you so much for your feedback. We greatly appreciate that you took the time to share your experience with our Software. Thanks for being a Vagaro Business!

Tammy
Salon Coordinator (USA)
Servizi ai consumatori, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi
Fonte della recensione
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Alternative considerate:

Exactly what our salon has been looking for!

4,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Overall, Vagaro has saved me so much time as the salon coordinator. It has made things that used to be tedious, time-consuming, and ineffective so simplified. Our out-dated system had limited options on many things. The auto-texting for reminder's (previously we did all reminders by calling clients) saved out life. It has saved us on no-show appts, clients showing up at wrong times, etc. We have even saved $ on the amount of appt cards we use because client's just want the text message instead of a physical card.

Aspetti positivi:

SO USER FRIENDLY! Our stylist's were so intimidated by getting a new software, especially after using the same, outdated one for over 15 + years. Many of them aren't the most tech-savvy individuals, but it took hardly any time at all the train them on the system. They LOVE having the ability to see their schedules from the personal smart phone/ tablet when they aren't at work. Our client's LOVE their texting reminders.

Aspetti negativi:

One of the main things I do wish were able to be customized would be on the daily ticket sheets we print each day. I would like to edit the amount of history for each client that is shown so that multiple pages do not print out for each client. The font is small and so i have to print it to be larger and then it ends up printing multiple unnecessary pages out.

Risposta di Vagaro

4 anni fa

Hi Tammy, we greatly appreciate your kind review. Thank you for letting us know what you love about Vagaro!

Leasa
Hairdresser (Australia)
Vendita al dettaglio, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni
Fonte della recensione
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Alternative considerate:

Easy and most of all fun!

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: Even my least tech savy staff love this app. It's like their own little business is their pocket.
You can update colour themes and making the app look visually pretty and personalised is also a great feature.
Overall it does what I need it to do and makes my life easier. What else could you ask for.

Aspetti positivi:

This system is the easiest I have used and has the most features for a decent price. Has most of the things I need and clients always comment on how super easy the online booking system is. Needless to say we get a lot of clients booking online The mobile part of the system is the easiest I have used and you can do so much from your phone

Aspetti negativi:

A few things need to be customisable such as the text message system especially in Australia. Probably needs text message marketing options as well. It could be a little easier to add services to existing services. You currently have to pretend to checkout the client and add the service there. It's easy to delete or alter services on an existing booking but not to add the service.

Risposta di Vagaro

4 anni fa

Hi Leasa, thank you for sharing your feedback. Feedback like this helps us make our software even better, so thank you for taking the time to let us know what you think!

Amanda
Owner/ Instructor (USA)
Salute, benessere e fitness, Lavoratore autonomo
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 1 anno
Fonte della recensione
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

We love Vagaro

5,0 4 anni fa

Commenti: It's been grea; however, getting on with customer service has been a problem, which is understandable. With Mindbody the tech was able to pop on my computer screen to help, which convenient and sometimes easier than trying to explain a situation to the tech they can see what or who you are looking at.

Aspetti positivi:

It's user friendly, for both the studio and client. Being small business owner, the cost of services is saving me so much. Wish I would have made the switch long ago. I like that we have different options for packages an d services.

Aspetti negativi:

Wish there was an easier way to checkout a clients for multiple days. Often times when I back to reconcile accounts, it would be nice to do one client and reconcile with a drop box check-out in one place for multiple days.

Risposta di Vagaro

4 anni fa

Hi Amanda, thank you for sharing your feedback. Feedback like this helps us make our software even better, so thank you for taking the time to let us know what you love!

Elizabeth
LMT, Owner (USA)
Salute, benessere e fitness, Lavoratore autonomo
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi
Fonte della recensione
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Alternative considerate:

Easy to setup and use

5,0 3 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

Very affordable for a small business/sole-proprietor. Easy to use, they have videos that show you how to set things up. You can create your own forms or use stock ones they have. The booking site works so much better than SquareUp and doesn't have random maintenance for no reason. Also, WAY cheaper than Mindbody.

Aspetti negativi:

As a massage therapist, I have many clients that want to book extras with their sessions, like aromatherapy. Vagaro doesn't allow for an extra to be added, so I have to book them as a separate appointment then make it a double booking.

Risposta di Vagaro

3 anni fa

Hi Elizabeth, thank you for sharing your feedback. Feedback like this helps us make our software even better, so thank you for taking the time to let us know what you think!

Tatiyana
Owner (USA)
Vendita al dettaglio, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: 6-12 mesi
Fonte della recensione
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Alternative considerate:

Everything you need to know about Vagaro

4,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: Overall I am getting used to it. Vagaro is like driving a stock car. I think they can use some improvements that will make the world of difference. Everytime I call customer service I learn of a secret "work around" that seems like it should just be included in the feature. I do not dislike the software I just know there are some major improvements that can be made to make this software so much better.

Aspetti positivi:

What I like the most about Vagaro is the user friendly mobile app. I like how easy it is for clients to receive text confirmations and book on the mobile app within a few clicks. I also like the fact that I trust the email system sending emails out successfully. Other email marketing softwares I have used seem less successful in reaching the customers inbox.

Aspetti negativi:

The overall navigation of the site on the business end. Its alot of clicking around. The windows are hard to find. The search menu is annoying. If you are working in one window then have to edit something else you cannot continue or modify the edit within the same window you must leave that window enter another page then come back. Its too much back and forth for no reason. I do not like the reporting I think that could use alot of improvement. I do not like how I feel lost within Vagaro alot of times I find myself staring at the screen thinking "where do I go?" "How can I find this info?" These are not huge changes but I think with a few adjustment Vagaro's business user side can be more user friendly. Con: Marketing tool difficult to use. Con: when booking with multiple employees does not show all screens must click the name every time. Con: IOU feature, autopayments, editing packages and memberships for past and future sessions and costs.

Risposta di Vagaro

3 anni fa

Hello, we just wanted to say thank you so much for your feedback. We hope that you are enjoying our software and are happy to help any time you have questions. You can also reference our help site at support.vagaro.com which has many articles with step by step instructions. Thank you!

Cynthia
Massage Therapist (USA)
Salute, benessere e fitness, Lavoratore autonomo
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni
Fonte della recensione
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Love Vagaro!

5,0 3 anni fa

Commenti: I'm saving a lot of space not having to keep a paper schedule. Taxes are way easier, and if I used the software how it was meant to be used, it would be even easier. Baby steps! Haha.

Aspetti positivi:

It is super easy to use, and if it isn't, customer service is there to help. The tutorials help too! TONS! There were a few things I had to give up moving to Vagaro from my old software, but I told customer service about it and not only did they figure out a way for me to still kinda offer the same thing to my clients, soon after, they came out with the option I needed!!! Like they did it just for me!

Aspetti negativi:

It's NOT the software I have an issue with...It's payment processing. WAY TOO LONG TO GET PAID when my clients pay through Vagaro. I discourage it mostly.

Valerie
Owner (USA)
Cosmetica, 2-10 dipendenti
Ha utilizzato il software per: Più di 2 anni
Fonte della recensione
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Alternative considerate:

Responsive Customer Service & Support

5,0 anno scorso

Commenti: Very good

Aspetti positivi:

I have been using Vagaro for well over twelve years. They have come so far in the features they offer. What I think is pretty amazing is their ability to respond and implement user feature requests. All of their features are user friendly and the support chats are easy to use and provide answers to solve any issues or questions you have.

Aspetti negativi:

There are a few fine details in the email marketing campaigns that need to be updates such as customizing the automations a bit more. In particular, I'd like automated emails to go our every year to my clients rather than the option maxing out at six months. Other than that, we still love Vagaro.

Utente Verificato
Utente LinkedIn Verificato
Salute, benessere e fitness, Lavoratore autonomo
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi
Fonte della recensione

Okay, but only because the competition is more terrible.

3,0 6 anni fa

Commenti: Customer service can be spotty. Their support site is reasonable for the basic cases but is severely lacking in the actual nitty gritty of running the operations-- for example issuing refunds and voiding transacions is non-intuitive. Support team ignored my request for a demo. Support team dropped entirely off of my live chat and after ignoring half of my questions, and when they were responsive didn't actually address my full question. Their 30 day trial is a bait and switch since you can't actually test or try the billing flow from the customer's prospective without paying for the first month. I wouldn't go as far as to say that they are scammy but it certainly does not leave a good impression. Their software is feels designed for salons with a minimal attempt to hamstring it into a fitness scenarios. It can work ok for a sole proprietor in this sense but for anyone who is running a gym with more than one instructor you're stuck between a reasonably good looking piece of software lacking in many features for a reasonable(ish) price and other dated alternatives which checks for more boxes but comes with it's own baggage. It pains me to says that I'm with this company despite all of their shortcomings. Interactions with support can be pleasant punctuated by frustration. Fairly basic things which are missing is, again frustrating. Choosing Vagaro over the competition is like choosing Comcast because the only other option is get dial up.

Aspetti positivi:

Vagaro is bette price than competitors and has a pretty up to date UI. It makes online reservation reasonably which is a must when trying to attract millennials. It tries to bring everything in house which could create opportunities for tighter integration. There is some hope that the software will improve as there is a lot of low hanging fruit and their CEO/Head of product has a clear strategy on how to take on the market. Support can be pleasant and responsive if you encounter the right staff. They have a lot of advanced features (though they are missing a lot of polish an finesse-- see below)

Aspetti negativi:

Some of the ui is non intuitive but with creative searching of the support site you can find the answer. It's better if you can get someone to handhold you through the process--- and that's a big if. Software is missing some pretty basic features: 1/ Unable to link directly to a service provider, class, workshop, package, etc. It makes it very difficult to promote these things via ads or social media 2/ E-mails lack calendar reminder attachment for people to add to their calendar 3/ Lack of a list for classes/workshops. Older populations have difficulty finding or seeing the search bar for the classes. 4/ Lacking HIPAA support despite having SOAP note support 5/ Inability to customize new client email, appointment reminders etc. 6/ Inability to run new client discounts. 7/ Inability to actually see how the customers will actually interact with the platform as documentation / demo is woefully inadequate. 8/ Workshops feature is pretty haphazardly put together. It's just a class that runs over a series of dates. No options for early bird pricing. No options for custom dates. You're better off handling workshops through eventbrite or eventbee. 9/ Inability to provide detailed feed back such as this. I'm a customer who's paying _despite_ their shortcomings. I may have even conducted more user testing on Vagaro than the employees. They seem content in having their dirty laundry aired in a public medium.