Informazioni su Vagaro

Utilizza il software e le applicazioni Vagaro per saloni per ricevere prenotazioni, elaborare pagamenti, inviare promemoria e commercializzare la tua attività. Prezzo di partenza: 25 $ al mese.

Ulteriori informazioni su Vagaro

Aspetti positivi:

I like the professional view and the ease with integration.

Aspetti negativi:

Poor customer service with and attitude. Difficult to use for for more then 1-2 people.

Valutazioni di Vagaro

Punteggio medio

Facilità d'uso
Servizio clienti
Caratteristiche
Rapporto qualità-prezzo

Lo consiglieresti?

Vagaro ha una valutazione complessiva di 4.7 stelle su 5, calcolata sulla base di 2.630 recensioni degli utenti di Capterra.

Filtra le recensioni (2.630)

Valutazione del prodotto

Valutazione del prodotto

Utilizzo

Ordina per

Hai già usato Vagaro?

Condividi la tua esperienza con altri acquirenti.

Sean a T.
Sean a T.
Rockstar Developer (USA)
Istruzione superiore, 1.001-5.000 dipendenti
Fonte della recensione

Good value for the price

5 3 anni fa

Aspetti positivi:

I set this software up for a massage therapist shop. It was for an individual who needed to contract out 2 services, yoga and massage therapy. In order to do that, we had to buy 2 subscriptions what was sort of a pain. However, the ease of use of software was great. There's integration into yelp and facebook. It integrates right into your google calendar which is super important for people that are really busy. Also its way cheaper than mind body so that's a bonus. They provide everything you need in order to setup a successful massage shop or whatever in fitness you are doing. They even take credit card for services. If you swipe it on your phone in the mobile app, it will ask you for a tip. On ipad, it doesn't. Also vagaro allows you to rebook an appointment on the spot which I found very convenient for rebookings.

Aspetti negativi:

It was really hard to setup multiple services within the shop. I had to setup yoga and massage under 2 different employees but the same name, with 2 different google calendars. It was really messy. It works best when you have employees and can set them up under services they provide, if your solo and provide more than 1 service that aren't related, its hard.

Priya S.
Spa Owner (USA)
Industria alberghiera, Lavoratore autonomo

Best Streamlined Software for Your Business

5 2 mesi fa Nuova

Commenti: I love how streamlined all the processes are from the back end to the clients' end.

Aspetti positivi:

As a Solo Esthetician, Vagaro has been a life saver! I opened my business with only a few months notice and Booking, Electronic Payments, Reports, Website Menu, etc were all the least of my worries thanks to Vagaro. My clients love how easy it is to book through social media and to access my schedule. Not to mention a great place to find local businesses for other services needed. There are so many other booking websites out there--but recently witnessing other solo estheticians switch over to Vagaro proved how efficient this software is. You literally only need the Vagaro app!

Aspetti negativi:

This is not really a gripe, but you do have to take the time to watch the video tutorials and read support articles to educate yourself on this app. There are SO many features so it helps to set aside the time to learn what is offered and test things out. I am still learning about all of the features one year later, which is amazing.

Martika P.
Martika P.
Owner (Canada)
Servizi ai consumatori, Lavoratore autonomo
Fonte: GetApp

Vagaro Customer service TERRIBLE & Unreliable & Misleading

1 mese scorso Nuova

Commenti: The platform is designed for salon business, however be prepared to do things Independantly and figure it out on your own. In terms of functioning there are glitched and We he Customer service is Terrible at giving the right advice. I created a birthday campaign to personalize emails for my clients and contacted customer service to make sure I sent it on individual dates. I was reassured it would and it instead sent to all my clients. That was just the tip of the ices berg for me. Be sure to double check and screen shot that any widgets or add one you did not purchase are disabled and off so you won’t be charged. Screen shot to protect yourself even when you know. Vagaro Customer services won’t take responsibility they will
Just blame you and charge you for it. If your savy with navigating booking platforms on your own it’s a good app if you run into glitches and rely on customer service forget it it’s garbage

Jason R.
Fitness Director (USA)
Coaching e formazione professionale, Lavoratore autonomo

Best Value For Real

5 3 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

Auto drafting, session tracking, point of sale of services and products ease of use and modification of sale and scheduling formats.

Aspetti negativi:

Honestly the only thing is waiting for deposits. 24 turn around would be great vs waiting for specific business days. This hasn't been an issue at all just a preference

Alivia P.
Hairstylist/Owner (USA)

Vagaro Review

5 mese scorso Nuova

Commenti: Overall, I enjoy Vagaro and think it is easy to navigate and user friendly.

Aspetti positivi:

Very self explanatory and you can easily navigate around the app, even for someone who is not tech savvy. Clients have told me it is very simple to book an appointment online as well, even better!

Aspetti negativi:

Sometimes Vagaro pro on mobile will take a while to load, or will lag. Sometimes it doesn't always save my information when products are updated.

Tynne H.
Tynne H.
Fonte: GetApp

Customer Service Knows Me Well!

4 5 anni fa

Commenti: We've been using Vagaro since opening in Feb 2015 and we've seen many changes and updates and 99% of them have been fabulous. The development team is pretty receptive to new ideas and I see requests that we've made become a "new feature" many times so I know they are listening to the needs of their customer.
Customer Service Chat knows me well... even though I wonder if they do a quick game of "Rock...Paper....Scissors" when they see me pop up on chat they're always happy to answer a question and walk us through something. :)
The software itself is very user friendly and most of our clients say that the online booking features are fast and easy!
I have no doubt that Vagaro will get better as they grow more customers. I'm sure for the independent service provider the core needs are 100% met. As larger salons join Vagaro the features that bigger salon/spas need and want will be added.
Thanks Team Vagaro for a great booking/business software!
~Tyne & Team Zoi'A Spa & Salon

Aspetti positivi:

Easy to use for both Staff and Online Booking for Clients. Staff loves the App to keep an eye on booking. Marketing tools are a good business driver. Business reports are getting better with every update. Online tutorials are great for new staff learning system. Online chat option is AWESOME! Customer Service is A+

Aspetti negativi:

-Cancelation/ Waiting List needs to be better- it's currently not useable for the large number of requests we have for a cancelation list. -We've had some retail snafu's but those are getting better as well. -Marketing promos could use a "retail" option. -Checkout could have some updated options like a "hold in cart" so if you have to interrupt a sale you don't lose everything you put in checkout screen.

Christine C.
Owner/Stylist (Canada)

Enjoying everything thus far

5 4 giorni fa Nuova

Commenti: Overall our experience is great. I enjoy the system it is very helpful with my business. I will continue to use it and the more I do the more I learn new things about it.

Aspetti positivi:

The reminders, the reporting, I can see growth within my business and its easy to see what my payroll will be. I like that it tracks retail.

Aspetti negativi:

I am disappointed that not everyone gets notifications even though we are all signed up for them. Sometimes the site is down and we have no idea what our schedule is or cannot book (this doesn't happen often though just stressful the few times it has) It's costly to use .

Christina J.
Owner, Licensed Esthetician (USA)

Helps run my business

5 6 giorni fa Nuova

Commenti: Vagaro has been my saving grace with my business. I have has several conversations with customer service and they have been wonderful and extremely helpful!

Aspetti positivi:

I like how the software can be used on multiple devices. I use my ipad the most, but can easily switch to my phone if I'm out and want to make an appointment for someone. The checkout process is easy and I like how I can create invoices to anyone. I love the calendar and have it set up to remind my clients about their appointments as they are all very busy.

Aspetti negativi:

The only thing I wished was different was with the inventory management. I don't have space for physical inventory so I set up drop shipping. However, I can't sell to clients myself from the check out screen. I wish that could be integrated so I can sell right from the software and drop ship from there. Then I can track product sales better.

Joanne T.
Salon Owner/ Cosmetologist (USA)
Servizi ai consumatori, 2-10 dipendenti

Great Software

5 4 giorni fa Nuova

Commenti: Fast customer support! Love the online support

Aspetti positivi:

I love that you can change your package anytime you want. You can pay for email blast this month and not next month. Love the text reminders! And that you can view this from any electronic device.

Aspetti negativi:

I would like the software to allow us to select certain days a service is not provided.

Deangela S.

Happy Customer of Vagaro

5 2 mesi fa Nuova

Commenti: I love Vagaro,I will continue to be a customer.

Aspetti positivi:

I love that this software makes my business look very professional.

Aspetti negativi:

This software does not offer room for clothing retail containing different sizing of one of the same items.

Cynthia N.
Massage Therapist (USA)

Love Vagaro!

5 6 mesi fa

Commenti: I'm saving a lot of space not having to keep a paper schedule. Taxes are way easier, and if I used the software how it was meant to be used, it would be even easier. Baby steps! Haha.

Aspetti positivi:

It is super easy to use, and if it isn't, customer service is there to help. The tutorials help too! TONS! There were a few things I had to give up moving to Vagaro from my old software, but I told customer service about it and not only did they figure out a way for me to still kinda offer the same thing to my clients, soon after, they came out with the option I needed!!! Like they did it just for me!

Aspetti negativi:

It's NOT the software I have an issue with...It's payment processing. WAY TOO LONG TO GET PAID when my clients pay through Vagaro. I discourage it mostly.

Michael S.
stylist-owner (USA)
Servizi ai consumatori, 2-10 dipendenti

GOD send

5 6 mesi fa

Commenti: For a small chair rental salon with no receptionist because there's no need for one, the online booking for customers and especially the reminders 3 days and day before are priceless...and being able to book 24/7 no matter if at home , eating out, rehab, or hospitalized with covid..I can work anywhere. except prison ,no shoelaces, no belt and sure as sh#* no cell phone..lol... just kidding about eating out, ill never book a customer when eating.

Aspetti positivi:

integration wasn't difficult , even if your not technology savvy its still very easy to learn and setup . Stylists and customers love it! from reminders to booking . Ease of use is very impressive with both. And as Stylists we have not even tapped into the full or depth of tools that vagaro offers. Iv'e tried others and hands down Vagaro is a win/win for you and customers. There's a video tutorial for every feature . My wish to grow salon or to multiple salons to take full advantage of the minds that built and continue to maintain/improve the perfection of Vagaro.... "Very Grateful"

Aspetti negativi:

No complaints and every now and then we'll hear something didn't work . But it's usually the User, the Cell service or Internet. NO COMPLAINTS VAGARO. I really don't have a complaint....unless you have the capability to read my mind , print real money, oh! let me customize my OWN colors , i love the Vagaro orange , sometimes black.....lol...keep up the great work!!!

Jennifer E.
OWNER/OPERATOR (USA)
Servizi e attività ricreative, Lavoratore autonomo
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Fantastic for this one-woman show

4 7 mesi fa

Commenti: Very affordable booking/confirmation system, credit card processing, inventory management and reports included, these are my baseline needs and Vagaro fulfills them 90% well. They were very helpful when signing up and helped me import most of my needed info, not perfectly, but pretty well. That is the end of actual human interaction though and sometimes an actual HUMAN customer service conversation by phone would be appreciated.

Aspetti positivi:

Very easy to use on both desktop and mobile; great price for what you get, especially for a small or individual practice--calendar, email/sms confirmations, online booking (if you choose to use that); reports (though either I haven't found some yet or they could be improved, i.e. I accept checks and it gives me a total for check deposit, but not the # of checks); integrated payment system takes clear and fair CC fees out as they occur, COVID clean checkout can send signature/gratuity page to clients mobile; a la carte pricing, i.e. I needed "forms" for sending COVID forms, but can cancel that portion anytime and save $10/mo if not needed; Inventory management--could be improved, but for around $30/mo, can't be beat from what I've found.

Aspetti negativi:

Deposit reports: how many checks are in the total that I need to deposit for a period of time? Would save me from adding all checks manually to see if amounts match; Inventory: To adjust current inventory items, it seems I need to do it item by item... they have a "mass edit", but I have never figured out how to get it to work for me and I HAVE contacted support about this issue, the back and forth chat is exhausting and sometimes you need to step away from the computer for a reason and the chat ends. Pricing on Service items: There should be a button to allow the pricing to show in the Appt and/or confirmation emails, if I want the price to show, I have to make it part of the Service title, thus when my prices change, I have to change each of those titles manually. I have clients who like to prewrite checks and they need to easily know the price ahead of time.

Michele M.
owner (USA)
Servizi alla persona e alla famiglia, 2-10 dipendenti

Vagaro at Take Two Salon

4 9 mesi fa

Commenti: What I appreciate most is the great customer service. I also appreciate that the "request for a feature" is actively monitored and new features are constantly rolled out. I appreciate that we are able to speak to the same support reps consistantly vs calling a call center where you can get different reps on each call and often need to explain your issue from the beginning. And they are super friendly.

Aspetti positivi:

Vagaro iseasy to use, easy to train, and offers fair pricing.

Aspetti negativi:

If a client has a Vagaro profile but is new to my salon I have no choice but to accept their existing profile because you can not use the same email for a new profile. That should be an option as some clients may need a new profile for these services vs other service they obtain elsewhere

9 mesi fa

Hi Michele, we just wanted to thank you for your kind feedback. We are so glad that you are enjoying the software, and thankful to have you as one of our Vagaro Businesses!

Tatiyana B.
Vendita al dettaglio, 2-10 dipendenti
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Everything you need to know about Vagaro

4 11 mesi fa

Commenti: Overall I am getting used to it. Vagaro is like driving a stock car. I think they can use some improvements that will make the world of difference. Everytime I call customer service I learn of a secret "work around" that seems like it should just be included in the feature. I do not dislike the software I just know there are some major improvements that can be made to make this software so much better.

Aspetti positivi:

What I like the most about Vagaro is the user friendly mobile app. I like how easy it is for clients to receive text confirmations and book on the mobile app within a few clicks. I also like the fact that I trust the email system sending emails out successfully. Other email marketing softwares I have used seem less successful in reaching the customers inbox.

Aspetti negativi:

The overall navigation of the site on the business end. Its alot of clicking around. The windows are hard to find. The search menu is annoying. If you are working in one window then have to edit something else you cannot continue or modify the edit within the same window you must leave that window enter another page then come back. Its too much back and forth for no reason. I do not like the reporting I think that could use alot of improvement. I do not like how I feel lost within Vagaro alot of times I find myself staring at the screen thinking "where do I go?" "How can I find this info?" These are not huge changes but I think with a few adjustment Vagaro's business user side can be more user friendly. Con: Marketing tool difficult to use. Con: when booking with multiple employees does not show all screens must click the name every time. Con: IOU feature, autopayments, editing packages and memberships for past and future sessions and costs.

10 mesi fa

Hello, we just wanted to say thank you so much for your feedback. We hope that you are enjoying our software and are happy to help any time you have questions. You can also reference our help site at support.vagaro.com which has many articles with step by step instructions. Thank you!

Melinda W.
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Vagaro is an INCREDIBLE deal & service!

5 11 mesi fa

Commenti: Vagaro is hands down the best!! We thought we needed to switch to Mindbody recently (because a handful of nearby studios used them), and we were back in just TWO weeks because Mindbody's software and customer service were unbelievably awful. Vagaro has superior customer service, intuitive system use, MUCH better user-interface, and overall an excellent staff and customer experience! Our clients were SO happy when we switched back to Vagaro :)

Aspetti positivi:

It's easy to use, customer service is always available and helpful (even if they can't solve your request right away, they get back to you), our customers LOVE the ease of the program, and it's actually affordable!

Aspetti negativi:

I do wish you could check people in to a class and if someone didn't show, it would register as like 7/8 in the class count after checkout so we could see the "realtime" class attendance.

11 mesi fa

Hi Melinda, we just wanted to thank you for your kind feedback. We are so glad that you and your clients love the software, and thankful to have you as one of our Vagaro Businesses!

Liana C.
owner (Canada)

Great Software with many features

5 11 mesi fa

Aspetti positivi:

I really liked the email and text confirmations, email marketing feature.

Aspetti negativi:

I feel like there could be an text to software window where clients could send messages thru to their service provider instead of your personal phone number. Also when an appt is booked with a specific service provider and the client receives confimation email . Sometimes the client responds to the email but it goes directly to the owner rather then the actual service provider. Is there a way to direct those emails to the service provider?

11 mesi fa

Hi Liana, we just wanted to say thank you so much for your feedback. We love that you are enjoying our software and are happy to help any time you have questions. Thank you!

Yeefah T.
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi

Best CMS for Single Chair salons

Aspetti positivi:

It's easy to use. The basic service is enough to operate a business. To give your business a boost, add on services are offered at a reasonable price. The customer service is outstanding and readily available 14 hours a day M-S.

Aspetti negativi:

Some of the add ons I might have appreciated in the base price like some of the other systems do. You can't open days up in the schedule if they are not your regular days without opening them up to infinity. For instance, if I work only Tuesdays and I want to work 1 Monday a month. I cant just open that one Monday, I have to open all Mondays in the system or manually blockout the Mondays I don't want to work.

12 mesi fa

Hi Yeefah, we just wanted to say thank you so much for your feedback. We love that you are enjoying our software and are happy to help any time you have questions. Thank you!

Elizabeth M.
LMT, Owner (USA)
Ha utilizzato il software per: 1-5 mesi

Easy to setup and use

Aspetti positivi:

Very affordable for a small business/sole-proprietor. Easy to use, they have videos that show you how to set things up. You can create your own forms or use stock ones they have. The booking site works so much better than SquareUp and doesn't have random maintenance for no reason. Also, WAY cheaper than Mindbody.

Aspetti negativi:

As a massage therapist, I have many clients that want to book extras with their sessions, like aromatherapy. Vagaro doesn't allow for an extra to be added, so I have to book them as a separate appointment then make it a double booking.

anno scorso

Hi Elizabeth, thank you for sharing your feedback. Feedback like this helps us make our software even better, so thank you for taking the time to let us know what you think!

Joanne L.
Massage Therapist (USA)
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Evaluated by a massage therapist with 25 years experience.

5 anno scorso

Commenti: Very positive. The company upgrades their product when needed adding user friendly comprehensive features that enhance the users experience.

Aspetti positivi:

It's very easy to use Vagaro for online and mobile booking for both the owner and client. COLOR CODING: I like the use of color bands to show confirmed, show, no show etc. it helps me keep track at a glance. CHECK OUT: The check out is also very easy with all options for payment available. If you like keeping track of customers paying with MasterCard, Visa etc this option is available. This was not my experience with other programs, although it's not something I used it would be helpful for tracking clients paying with Medical Flex Plans. NOTES: I like this section it's comprehensive to different professions. The medical note section is helpful for massage therapists and other medically oriented professions. I especially like the POP UP notes. Very helpful when you have special needs clients. Also helpful for an aging (post menopausal) memory (LOL, some may not understand this importance). PERSONAL TASK: This is a great option that allows you to block off chunks of time. It also allows you to choose reasons for the block, sick, personal time etc. Especially nice when tracking you personal down time. All in all it's a well thought out program. Whenever I've needed help the CHAT feature and the customer service representatives have been very helpful in solving my issues. Generally you don't have to wait long for help. That's especially helpful as every self-employed persons time is valuable.

Aspetti negativi:

If you need to shut off the online feature (which I've needed to do during Covid) you can't last I checked. Plus, I'm in the process of downsizing toward retirement. I'm no longer looking to take new clients but I want to continue using the program to book my existing clients. I just wanted to prevent clients from being able to book on line so I can control my schedule. The only way to do this was to block out all my time slots with the Personal Task feature. Clients eventually end up calling me, which is what I want. I sent notifications, but you know how that goes. The other option I think would be helpful that isn't available is the option to choose different colors for the PERSONAL TASK blocks. I'm a visual, color oriented person, right now the only option for Personal Task is brown. I like to be able to assign or have assigned colors associated with the different block options, like green for "sick time", blue for "meeting" etc. Lastly I believe this program leads the on line booker to believe it's more of a salon oriented environment. I know for a fact some more medically oriented massage therapists have shied away from using it for that reason, because I've recommended it and received this feedback. I think the developers maybe doing themselves a disservice in this regard. The program is very comprehensive for medically oriented massage therapists, chiropractors, craniosacral therapists, reiki masters and like professions.

anno scorso

Hi Joanne! Thank you so much for your feedback! We do offer an ability to turn off the online booking feature. This setting is available on the Employee Profiles page. We appreciate your review and are thankful to have you as a business on Vagaro!

Amy S.
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Best value for features, support level & price

5 anno scorso

Commenti: I researched/test run softwares for 2 years, after working in the industry and already using several different ones including for other industries. Vagaro hands down offers the best product for the money with additional features than most that allow for things like customizable memberships and rewards programs. Their service email/call system could be much better organized to be efficient & effective. If they allowed for the reps to manage a portfolio of clients with direct email/phone for questions instead of the constant "zone defense" approach it would fit the company goals and values much better. The customer service reps, however, are generally pretty awesome and committed to resolving the issues. Everyone's time would better spent in a focussed system opposed to the chaotic approach they currently have.

Aspetti positivi:

Best feature offerings which can be customized fairly easily. Excellent price for the value. Live customer support is essential, while this could be better in how it is set up Vagaro staff care about doing good, thorough work to be helpful. That is like gold as a business owner when trying to trouble shoot so this is their strongest asset in my mind.

Aspetti negativi:

The platforms, and even features, are inconsistent on how things are seen & done. For instance, creating a gift certificate through "reports" with a discount shows up on your quarterly reports differently than if you create a gift certificate through the "check out" screen and do the same discount there. Also, the application is different than the desktop in so many little ways that make a big collective difference. --I would love it if they cleaned up their current features to be streamlined. Having beta testers who are business people that actually use their software would reveal SO many little things that make a big difference to my daily "clean ups" for all the goofiness that they don't seem to realize exists in their software. I have suggested this idea at least 10 times to reps.

anno scorso

Hi Amy, thank you for sharing your feedback. Feedback like this helps us make our software even better, so thank you for taking the time to let us know what you think.

Kendall J.
Vendita al dettaglio, 2-10 dipendenti

Vagaro is FANTASTIC for Retail and Spa

4 anno scorso

Commenti: Fantastic. We are very pleased with Vagaro. Though there are a few things that we would like to see improved, overall, the software is spectacular for our business. We appreciate the partnership we have with Vagaro.

Aspetti positivi:

Vagaro is extremely user friendly. Our staff adapted immediately. The software is similar to other software on the market, therefore, it is an easy transition. Transitioning from our former software (Booker) was fluid. Vagaro was very helpful. The chat feature is priceless. Being able to resolve issues and/or get advice on best practices within a few minutes is worth its weight in gold.

Aspetti negativi:

There are a few functionality issues for the type of business that we conduct. We are a cryospa. We offer memberships to clients and there is little versatility in the membership option. In addition, there is a "glitch" in the check-out process that we see regularly. If a patron purchases a package and uses that package in the same transaction, the session does not deduct from the packages. Ex. Patron purchases 10 visits and uses one during the same visit, after checking the patron out, the package still shows 10 visits remaining when there should be 9. There are "fixes" or ways to finagle or adjust the account but that is time consuming and redundant.

anno scorso

Hi Kendall, thank you for sharing your feedback. Feedback like this helps us make our software even better, so thank you for taking the time to let us know what you think!

Sara S.
owner/studio suite stylist (USA)
Servizi ai consumatori, Lavoratore autonomo

Great Booking System

5 anno scorso

Commenti: It has over all been pretty great especially now that they give notice when updates are happening and the system goes down.

Aspetti positivi:

The Customer service has quick response and my customers find it user friendly

Aspetti negativi:

Well first of all I know over 1000 stylist use this yet our industry is not listed in the pick an industry choice. So in case you don't know it is called the beauty industry, not cosmetics and not consumer services. Any how I do wish the reports were more streamlined some how I do feel like I always need to go to a different screen to find out different reports.

anno scorso

Hi Sara, thank you for sharing your feedback. We appreciate it so much. We are grateful to have you as a Business on Vagaro!

Amanda B.
Owner/ Instructor (USA)

We love Vagaro

5 anno scorso

Commenti: It's been grea; however, getting on with customer service has been a problem, which is understandable. With Mindbody the tech was able to pop on my computer screen to help, which convenient and sometimes easier than trying to explain a situation to the tech they can see what or who you are looking at.

Aspetti positivi:

It's user friendly, for both the studio and client. Being small business owner, the cost of services is saving me so much. Wish I would have made the switch long ago. I like that we have different options for packages an d services.

Aspetti negativi:

Wish there was an easier way to checkout a clients for multiple days. Often times when I back to reconcile accounts, it would be nice to do one client and reconcile with a drop box check-out in one place for multiple days.

anno scorso

Hi Amanda, thank you for sharing your feedback. Feedback like this helps us make our software even better, so thank you for taking the time to let us know what you love!

Autumn M.
CEO (USA)
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Great App for your business.

5 anno scorso

Commenti: My experience has been positive so far but it does have some problems that need to be worked on so the system can be the best on the market Ever!

Aspetti positivi:

I love the fact that I can easily book a client and rebook a client. The calendar is set up very nicely and organized. I have used a lot of systems in the past and this one is the best I have used. I love that I can also easily move a client's appointment to a different day and time without cancelling and rescheduling it.

Aspetti negativi:

I do not like that the software has some problem when a client is searching (anytime) for a service in vagaro and my page does not show up because (anytime) doesn't mean (anytime) it means at that moment. Which is very frustrating because anytime should mean search anytime. With covid and hours changing that is causing us to lose business because our company is only by appointment. This needs to be fixed. I also do not like that you can't add time in for cleaning. With covid happening I should be able to have a time slot that is for cleaning 30 minutes so a client cannot book during that time. Another flaw.

anno scorso

Hi Autumn, thank you for sharing your feedback. Feedback like this helps us make our software even better, so thank you for taking the time to let us know what you love!